;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Late night with Lessa - HOH reveal!

Hey y'all! And now there's four....


11:13pm
BB: Hayden, please go to the DR...
--YAY!!

After he goes..
Enzo: If that kid wins the final HOH? he's got 500 thousand in his pocket. I'm proud of the kid, yo.
Britney: He's good people. It doesn't happen often that a good person wins... he's good people. I know I'm not? So I can see it in other people.

Aaaaaaaaaand we wait. Come on Hayden... we wanna see your HOH room!

Enzo: When he comes out we should just be like, yeah, sure, we'll go for like five minutes...
Britney: Like we haven't been waiting on it all night... Really, no more licorice..
Enzo: I'm going right for his beef jerky..
Britney: He's reading his letter, all teary eyed and you're like going through his stuff...
--Everyone's chuckling...
Enzo: We're dodos, man...

Britney tries to get Enzo to tell her what his nickname for her in the DR is.. he won't...
Britney: Just grab your balls, be dead up and tell me! I'm gonna find out...
Enzo: Why you think I talk about you?
Britney: I'm gonna see it, and you'll be all man, why didn't I just say it...
Enzo: (laughing and shifting in his seat) It's B-smooth, really! Ragan looked like Andy Dick, so I called him Evil Andy Dick...
Britney: What you call Matt?
Enzo: The Gremlin...
BB: Britney, Enzo, you are not allowed to talk about your Diary Room Sessions...

Britney: Come on, BB..
Enzo: I WANT BEEF JERKY!

11:26pm..
Hayden: WHO WANTS TO SEE MY HOH ROOM!
Enzo: Beef Jerky! Here I come!

Britney: How cute is this picture!
Enzo: Snow boarding!
Hayden: That's my dad, me and my sister when I was little...

Enzo grabs the beef jerky right away, Britney checks the CD...

A new bracelet, new shirts, muscle milk, shampoo, airheads, trophies...

The Letter: Dear Hayden, congratulations, we're all watching and are very proud of you. this has been a great experience and made lifetime friends, and learned a lot about life, what a great way to end college and start your life. Your brother Jackson watches and says he won HOH...

The third place trophy is from a Yo Yo tournament...





Hawaiian Punch, Coronas, string cheese, fruit, tea, hot wings

Enzo: You think your dad thinks we're friends of yours?
Hayden: (laughs) I dunno if he's talking about you...
--Lessa: hahahahah!



Enzo: This guy's with yoyos? Who knows what he can do!
Britney: That comp was designed for yoyo players!
Enzo: That's what I'm sayin, yo!

Hayden: I can't believe my dad wrote my letter! From Pennsylvania, to Florida, to Wyoming... all on pins and needles as you get to the final few...

Enzo: How old is your younger brother?
Hayden: He's four. His birthday is one day before mine.

11:45 - general conversation, silences, talk of coming back for allstars, who would, who wouldn't...

Enzo: Give us a year, and we'll think, maybe...

Hayden goes down for the scissors to cut the strings on his new bracelet, Enzo and Lane follow, Britney pops in the CD for a listen (I didn't hear what it was)

Enzo goes back upstairs, and the door is locked - she doesn't hear him knock because the music is on. And they got libations downstairs.

12am: Everyone's back in HOH, general conversation - and I'm out! Night, Dishers!






Permalink







8 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Wowza . . . first time I actually stayed up and watched an HOH reveal . . . thanks for being here Lessa!

September 2, 2010 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Aw the letter was sweet . . . he looks like he really misses his family . . .

September 2, 2010 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Hey Lessa and ???

Did allthbuddies (grandkid talk for everybody) go to bed? Referring to the late night clan.

Looking like tonight's sleep during the first hour of BBAD was the calm before the storm.

Waited up for the reveal (well, not really...fell asleep on the sofa.) But glad to see it now.

Heading off...thanks again Lessa!

September 2, 2010 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Night Izzy. :)

September 2, 2010 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Okay, I am starting to answer the HG when they ask questions . . . I am going to walk carefully to bed . . . we have been having some Shirtless Summer Hollywood Hayden dance party . . . GaYToR was possibly going to come back but I so gotta go to sleep . . .

Thanks for capturing this moment in time . . .

Smoochies to you Lessa, Goddess of Late Night . . .

September 2, 2010 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Night steph! Sleep well! :)

September 2, 2010 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger DEB said...

LMAO...... Enzo trying to say Creole people. Then says he thinks they are from Hawalii.No one can figure out what he is trying to say so funny.Then thinks MI short for Miami.

September 3, 2010 at 12:55 AM  
Blogger David B said...

kind of a ho-hum hoh reveal for me. so glad for flashback. i go to bed early. last night about 8pm bbt!

just waitin' on pov now ...

September 3, 2010 at 7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below