;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, September 10, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Friday!

As you know from the live show last night, we will have our final 3 in the BB12 house until finale night, this coming Wednesday, September 15th from 9-11pm, immediately following the 8pm premiere of Survivor.

Lane & Hayden will play part 3 of the Final 3 HoH live, and the winner will decide who comes along to final 2 and who goes to join the jury. They will also be doing the jury QnA live during the finale.

Knowing all this, I thought, wow.. Game over as far as the live feeds go! But as you'll see from the Overnight Report that follows, I was quite wrong. It's nowhere near game over...

Without further ado, here's your Big Brother 12 Overnight Report.


12:22am on Flashback
Enzo's laying in bed, not sleeping, on 1 & 2, while Hayden and Lane are out back playing pool and chatting on 3 & 4. Earlier, BB gave them a 12 pack of Corona's, and they've just about killed it.
Hayden: 60 grand.
Lane: Sh*t ton of money..
Hayden: 24 years old with 60,000 in the bank?
Lane: The bank I go to? Those ladies always gimme sh*t all the time? They're awesome ladies. So I can't wait to go back and be like, boom, 65, at least. Put it in my bank account!

***Hayden and Lane are blissfully unaware that 2nd place does not get the stipend. Neither does 1st.

Hayden: hehehe
Lane: They're gonna be like, where'd you steal this from?
Hayden: hehehe. That's funny, cuz I go to the bank, and I'm always like, flirtin' with this zero dollar balance..
Lane: mm hmm.. That's how I am. Always. I'm like, I'll go, and they'll be like, what're you doin' here? And I'll be like, I'm hungry. I need some lunch money. Can you gimme a loan? And she's like, you don't have anything in your bank account. And I'm like, I don't care. Gimme a loan! They're like, you gotta go talk to your dad. I'm like, F that. I'm 24!
Hayden: hehehe. I always feel so awkward goin' to the bank. It's like, can I uh please withdraw 8 dollars?? Cuz that's all I have?
Lane: I gotta go to One Stop, where I eat lunch all the time, and see how much the special is... I have a tab at One Stop.
Hayden: That's awesome. I love that.
Lane: So if I give em anything above 1000? During tax season, ya know, cuz I was a 1st home buyer, I got 9,000 back, and they didn't believe it was my money. They thought it was my parents. I'm like, no, this is my money, and I just got it.

Hayden:hehehehe.. 60 grand, man.
Lane: If I went there with a check for 60 fat ass grand, they wouldn't even take it, actually... They'll be like, this isn't yours. You stole it.
Hayden: They'll know it now though. I guarantee it. They've been watching.
Lane: You think so?
Hayden: Oh yeah! Guarantee it.

After a wee break talking about which balls to hit..

Lane: I cannot wait to go back to Fort Worth, and go to the bars? Where I know all the girls that are bartenders, and they're like, "You were on.." Cuz I remember telling one girl, I'm probably not gonna be here, cuz I might get on this show... They're like, whatever.
Hayden: Yeah. I didn't tell a lot of people, but I told a few people.. Like the girl that I was kinda seein' at the time? I told her. She knew. When I told her what I was doin'? She said, you'll definitely make it.
Lane: Yeah, a lot of them said I'll definitely make it.
Hayden: But she was like, she's a cool ass chick, man.
Lane: I told... Ah, probably like 5 people.
Hayden: Yeah.


CUT TO:
12:58am
Enzo remains in bed on 1 & 2.
Cameras 3 & 4: Hayden and Lane have now moved into the house, and are talking at the small dining table, looking at the memory wall.

Hayden: 1 minute 13.. so that's like 20 seconds a piece? About?
Lane: ..and that seems like a long ass time. 20 seconds on each picture? That seems like a long time.
Hayden: A minute 20 would be 20 seconds on each, so it's a little less...
Lane:Good.
Hayden
: It's like 18 seconds a piece.
Lane: Still.. Well, ya have to include rippin' that sh*t down, and then finding the name. Cuz when I was rippin it down, when I got to.. The 1st one was hard to rip down. Then I got to the 2nd one. Those things were hard to rip down. I was like, Oh man.. That one's Britney, and I kept rippin' down and rippin down, and Britney and whoever was my 1st one I put up. That was the 2nd deal. Finding them on the table was the hardest... Cuz they were scattered everywhere.

They pause in companionable silence...

Lane: I thought Enzo would do really good at that. Cuz remember he said he practiced the faces forever?
Hayden: Yeah. He had every single person down to their characteristics.
Lane: When I saw it was morphing, I was like.. I've only looked at the board a couple times... and I remember Enzo's, like, knowing how much hair someone had on their face.

Another long pause...

Hayden: That's just the tip of the iceberg. We'll start hittin' all these places, and all the other opportunities we're gonna get? Cuz we're gonna get a few grand...

Actually, I know we all scoff at this, at least I do, but with the gang-buster tv ratings success BB12 has had, I could see CBS wanting to do another carryover this season - Perhaps Hayden on the show Jeff's doing now? ATWFF?

And... Or... hmm.. I'll play Casting Director.. How about Lane & Britney on the Amazing Race??? That would be cool... They have fantastic on camera chemistry, and it would go a long way towards explaining why Julie Chen keeps pushing the notion of them as a couple...

Lane: Both of our families are goin' crazy.. and half of em live in Decatur. Insane town. All my friends are like, wtf? How'd he make it to the end? All my ex-girlfriends are like.. that' Son of a...
Hayden
: Exactly. I'm thinking.. Ya know that song by All American Rejects? The new one.. See Me Now?
Lane: mm hmm "You hear me on the radio..."
Hayden: Yeah, that's the one. "And see my face... Just hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell..."

The boys start singing, so Skippy decides it's time for a bubble bath. In case you're unfamiliar with the tune, or purely for your listening pleasure...


We come back from bubbles to find Lane heading into the shower on Camera 3... Hayden's in the kitchen area on Camera 4, and he has just one word: Unbelievable.


Lane: I'm gonna sleep in sooo late!
Hayden: Aww. It's gonna feel good tomorrow.

***Thanks for the heads up boys. I kinda had a feeling. Extra long bike ride! Yayy!

***Lane Thought Bubble: Screw tomorrow. It's gonna feel good right now!





***Any questions? ;-p

1:20am
  • Hayden enters the bathroom to use the facilities and brush his teeth.
  • Enzo's still in bed, eyes wide open, in full stress mode. He's not talking yet, but he'll soon be sharing his thoughts with us.


1:22am
Enzo puts his mic pack back on and his sneakers. Enzo has decided it's time for a jog in the backyard to work off some of the nervous energy... But first, he heads to the bathroom and checks in with the boys.

Enzo: What're you guys doin'?
Hayden: We already downed 12 beers.
Enzo: Oh? It's like that?

Enzo knocks on the bathroom door.

Lane
: Why you knockin? You see me (standing here in the shower).

CUT TO:
1:26am BBT
Cameras 1 & 2
Backyard
Enzo

As a way of relieving some of the frustration of the night, Enzo heads out back to run it off and talk to the feeds...

Enzo: Oh f--k. Like those 2 don't got a f--kin' deal already. Ahh man. The only way I go to finals, is if I win, cuz Lane don't care if he gets 50,000 or 500. So it's a wrap. No matter what. Ahh.. It's my fault. It's my fault. It's my fault. It's alright. There's nothin' I woulda done different. I got to the Final 3. That's what I wanted to do. And then I had 3 competitions. I couldn't win 1. So that's it. It's a wrap. It's a f'in wrap.

Hayden sticks his head outside...

Enzo: What's that?
Hayden: We got a good buzz.

They fist bump.

Hayden: Had a bunch of beer today.
Enzo: Yeah?
Hayden: A bunch of beer! hehehehe.

Enzo continues his jog throughout.

Hayden: You see all these Coronas layin' all over the place?
Enzo: You got smashed up? You got a nice little buzz?
Hayden: Yeah
Enzo: You deserve it, man.
Hayden: How long are you drinkin? I mean, how long are you joggin'?
Enzo: I'm gonna jog til I get a nice sweat. Then I'm doin' sit-ups, push-ups, and then I'm probably gonna shower..
Hayden: Alright, man. Well, don't beat yourself up, dude.
Enzo: What's that?
Hayden: Don't beat yourself up.
Enzo: Nahh.. It's my fault, man.
Hayden: No, man.
Enzo: That's all. I had a golden opportunity today. I f'd it up. That's all. It is what it is.

Hayden: Don't be hard on yourself. You know I love you.
Enzo: You too, bro. You guys are good, man. You deserve it.
Hayden: G'night.
Enzo: Alright, man.

1:31am
With this, Hayden closes the sliding glass door, and leaves Enzo to beat himself up some more. Enzo starts with a couple sprints and boxing... Then crunches.. Then Weights.. All the while, beating himself up for not winning part 1 or 2 of the final 3 hoh. He believes he has no chance now of being in the final 2, and he just wants the finale to hurry up and come so he can get out of the house.

CUT TO:
1:52am BBT
While Enzo tortures himself, Hayden and Lane have settled into bed in the Jumanji Room, and they share the relative peace of knowing at least one of them will be in the final 2.
Sleepy talk...

Hayden: Congrats, man.
Lane: You too.
Hayden: It's crazy.
Lane: Made it to the end.
Hayden: If you woulda told me week one, and offered me..
Lane: No joke.
Hayden: Know what I mean? That you're gonna be in the final 2... I'da been like, you're absolutely nuts.
Lane: mm hmm

Outside, Enzo spits. The timing is poetic.



CUT TO:
2:13am (real time)

Enzo: I got out dodoed by a f'in dodo. A minute 13 seconds? You gotta be f'in kiddin me, man. Awww. F--k. Motherf'er. This thing's f'in over man.

2:19am
Enzo's self flagellation continues in the shower.

By 2:30am, Enzo's back in bed, and it's sleepy time for the Final 3.

This concludes the Overnight Report.


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







34 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

WoW! You got to work early today. I haven't read it yet but I'm sure it's another great one as usual, TOR, that is.

I'm off to read and see if you are off on a bike ride already.

Good Morning Carolyn. Do you drink to ring in 5771 and have a hangover like we do on Jan. 1? :-p~

September 10, 2010 at 5:41 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Good Morning Carolyn!! How was your holiday celebration with your family? We missed you!!

Morning Dishers! Hope everyone is having a glorious Friday on this lovely day. :)

I have BBAD on but am having a hard time watching it. Do Lane and Hayden have a deal to take each other to the end? I hope so! Either one of them winning would be great as far as I'm concerned.

I am so upset with CBS pushing enzo on us, the same way they've been pushing Jessie on us! (shoving him in 3 seasons?) The two men are so similar! Annoying, delusional, in love with themselves and thinking they are the greatest ever!! That little snippet last night showing enzo's family, while the voting is going on, is, IMO, so unfair to the other houseguests..........OH poor enzo, he has a wife, a baby, works two full time jobs (really? he's never mentioned that?). It's so bias and so unfair. I sincerely hope enzo wins nothing..........and I want a close up of his face Wednesday night when they annouce america's favorite (hopefully to brendon or brit).

I am enjoying reading who the dishers are voting for (AF) and why.

Group Hug for another fantastic DISHY season! We make boring fun!!

September 10, 2010 at 5:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Everyone -

I'm off for a good hard ride to work off some of the rosh hashana feeding frenzy! See you back here around 9am BBT... ish..

GayTor - hehehe! Yep - my bb season (only) internal alarm clock doesn't let me sleep past 1:45am BBT - No wine hangover, though there was a nice red that I had about a half a glass of.. ;)

September 10, 2010 at 5:45 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Have a great ride. Enjoy the beautiful morning in paradise.

I'm off to bed now.... I hope.

September 10, 2010 at 5:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Gator and Carolyn!! I can't believe it is almost over.

It was so good to hear both of you with Missy the other day!

Carolyn enjoy your extra long bike ride today.

I am going to do some work. Have great morning!

Autumn

September 10, 2010 at 6:16 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good day, Carolyn, GaYToR, and everyone!

Caro! Another fabulous TOR, and the pics of Lane in the shower are PRICELESS! Does he really have to do that everyday? He's definately young, dumb and full of...energy! LOL

September 10, 2010 at 6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Carolyn,

Good morning fellow addicts..

Carolyn said:
***Any questions? ;-p

LMAO..

September 10, 2010 at 7:01 AM  
Blogger Fury said...

Good Morning, Goddesses!!
uses my best Charlie's Angel speaker-phone voice)
:)

Hope you don't mind my own little editorial on the Thursday show here in the comments section. :)

LOL! Quote of the day!!!

11:51pm
Lane: "I think the final three had the best time out of anyone the whole season, because we just joked around the whole time!"

DING DING DING!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!

Yes, Lane.... You are correct sir. That's what the F3 (aka what's left of the Brigade) did while the rest of the HG's played a game called Big Brother for nearly 3 months (with the exception of Hayden's strategy of being unstoppable in comps - as you and Enzo are finding out). ;)

Enzo once again impressed his fans with his brawn, determination and muscle... 19 minutes and 54 seconds Enzo? Really? Kathy could have stayed up there longer. Then went on to awe us with his facial recognition ability... Umm, did anyone besides Ragan stare at the memory wall longer than you? What's the acronym for Laughing Out Loud Covering My Eyes With My Hands Peeking Through My Fingers Shaking My Head?

LOLCMEWMHPTMFSMH?

(continued)

September 10, 2010 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Fury said...

What a day-what a day, what a show-what a show.. At least the show was jammed packed for a change. Does it seem like the Jury House has gotten hardly any air time compared to the previous seasons to anyone else?

Meanwhile the REAL entertainment could be found at the Jury House...
Ragan's entrance, another fav moment this season. The look on Ragan's face was priceless (for about 2.5 seconds) until Rachel arrived on the scene. For a brief moment, I thought Ragan would actually let Matt have it but nooo-ooooo..... once again, Ragan manages to re-direct his anger and frustration at Rachel as Matt re-positions himself strategically behind Ragan's chair hiding behind Kathy, of all people.. leaving Rachel and Brendan squarely and solely in his view. Now that's an lol!! See, this is exactly why you and Brittany were so blinded by the Brigade and more importantly why you were EVICTED Ragan. Matt (assumes edited) got away scott clean!!!

(continued)

September 10, 2010 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Fury said...

Video posted by CBS can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_hjJSqnIQU

Highlights below :)

Ragan(shaking his finger at Rachel) "Rachel, you were at the heart of every argument and since you left the house, nobody has even raised there voice at one another, there hasn't been one argument in the house"

Note to self: Shaking your finger at someone while erm.. speaking to them always stirs emotional responses.

Rachel: "Ew" (groan) "I cannot believe you would say that I'm the root of all the arguments in the house"

Ragan: "You are Rachel" ... "I get it, I knew what it was like to be the one person everyone wants to get out of the house. I get your stand point".

Rachel: "Cry me a river Ragan! You're not even listening to how I feel, you don't get it because you're not listening to anything I say. How am I supposed to be in a social game with people that just completely come after me every week?"

Ragan: "You treat them with as much respect as you can?"

Rachel: "I DID!"

Ragan: "You're right, the problem was with everybody else and not you. It was just magic that when you left the house that people stopped arguing".

Rachel: (to Ragan) "Funny how there's never been a fight in the Jury House until you got here".

Ragan: "Yes it's me. I'm the common denominator".

Rachel: "Ragan go grab your tiara and go be a f**'n queen. I'm over you!"

September 10, 2010 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Fury said...

And with that, we re-joined our regularly scheduled Bro-fest (HoH part 2) already in progress hosted by Julie Chen who (by the way) announced to the TV only audience that we will find out who the winner of part 2 of the HoH will be after commercial break. Julie, we kinda figured it out from the timer on the screen, lol.

Enzo has 5 and a half more days to get it together or completely stressed out. Based on what I saw last night on the feeds, I'm leaning toward stressed out. Seeing the boys (Lane and Hayden) enjoying their last days is reminiscent of Ryan and Baller from BB9. Enzo seems to have all but given up on himself. Isn't this what you wanted, Enzo? Hmmmm, maybe money is worth more than honor in retrospect?

I'd be interested to know how wifey really feels about his loyalty at this point. ;)

September 10, 2010 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Hi gang.. More work craziness.. Just a few more hours and then besides bringing my truck in for it's 5,000 mile check-up/service I have NOTHING to do all weekend!!

Except of course hang out with all of you!!! Woo Hoo!!!

I would love for Hayden and Lane to take one-another to the jury-house at this point.. Even though Enzo was the master-mind behind all of it, he never put his money where his big-mouth was...

PS: I LOVE the idea of Lane and Britney on The Amazing Race!!! They get along VERY well and their on-screen chemistry is undenyable!!!

Love you guys and please pray for me that I have a peaceful work-day today (only 8AM here and work till 3PM)

September 10, 2010 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Gaytor.. I spent my teen years in the orthodox-Jewish circles and this time of year is about repentance and fogiveness for sins... Not creating new ones :-D

September 10, 2010 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Fury said...

By the way...

If you haven't seen Brittany's exit interview with Julie Chen on the Morning Show... it's one of the best BB exit interviews that I've personally seen, a must see! :)

September 10, 2010 at 8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did anyone notice last night when Hayden and Lane were in the hot tub when they first started drinking, Hayden was doing some serious manipulation on Lane. He was telling him and stressing, 'Like if we are final 2 together we could be chosen for The Amazing Race.' Something like that. He so subtly (and I've been noticing this all season long) and nicely manipulates people into doing what he wants. I have come to realize Hayden is a master manipulator. He seems like such a sweetie that he could never do such things but he is a smart guy and knows how to schmooze people. He is excellent at it and for that alone he definitely deserves to win this game!

It's all about a good balance of impeccable social skills, master manipulation, common sense, and athleticism. And Hayden has that all which makes him the perfect Big Brother player.

p.s. Happy New Year to all my fellow jews and jewesses;-)

September 10, 2010 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I am terribly confused. Please don't yell at me if this has been discussed already, it's a huge volume of information to get through. What the hell happened to the two people know each other twist? Was it saboteur BS, did they already tell us and somehow I missed it, or did I somehow hallucinate the entire thing?

September 10, 2010 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

ps: thanks in advance for cluing me in...

September 10, 2010 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Sunshine!!!! How was your holiday yesterday? I have to admit, I don't know much about the Jewish Faith . . . I did learn a lot from Andrew . . .

Can you believe that you can vote for all the HG's? Have they done this before? I always thought it was Favorite Juror . . . but I so could be wrong . . .

I am already starting to feel the pains of withdrawal . . . my Superpass expires on 10/9 so I might just keep it until then and do a lot of flash backs . . . I so hope I can find the one where Hayden is applying some baby powder prior to working out . . . it was so long ago that I probably will never find it . . . I just remember either you or Genie were not able to get the screencap . . .

If any dishers can find it for me, I'd pay a dollar for that . . .

September 10, 2010 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Nicole - Welcome to BBDish - You will not be yelled at. Ever.

As far as the "2 people knowing each other," that was just something Annie made up when she was the saboteur to create suspicion in the house. It was *never* real, never true. All of the HGs were perfect strangers.


Hi SalSoCool :) - I missed that exchange re TAR.. I agree, though, Hayden is very good at this game. Of the 3 left, I believe he should win it all. And SHana Tova to you!

Hi Fury! :) LOL re Julie. Thanks for the heads up re Britney's interview.

Hi Kantro! :) Have a great & peaceful day at work!! :)

Good morning, Pam! :) hehehehehe

Good morning, JLuvs! :) THank you!

Good morning, Autumn! :) Thank you! Awesome ride!!!

Good Morning, Patti! :) It was really lovely, Thank you! :) Hugggsss!!!

September 10, 2010 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, ShirtlessSteph!! :) Twas awesome! LOLOL re hayden and the powder! I they did it last year, no? With being able to vote on everyone... Not positive.


Nicole :) You're welcome!

September 10, 2010 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. the boys are still sleeping, which means I get to have a shower.

it's a very good thing - trust me! :0)

September 10, 2010 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Fury said...

Welcome back from your bike ride Carolyn! :)

Yeah, that interview with Brittany rocked and you could really tell the live audience likes her. Julie was really pushin' for a Lane/Brit aftershowmance. ;)

Here's hopin' the Goddess' Cup (tip jar)flowith over!

(pssst...I'm waiting for my name to appear on the left side of the home page) :P

September 10, 2010 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Fury said...

Oh I almost forgot....

Carolyn, loved you with Missy live the other day... ;)

Favorite moment/quote from the show..

Carolyn: "Don't act like you don't know me". - LOL funny funny funny!

September 10, 2010 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm all fresh and clean! :) Yayyy!!


Fury - Thank you very much!!! I had a blast doing the call-in with Missy & it was super fun getting to talk to everyone. Not to mention how relieved & flattered I was that people bothered to call in!! Phew!

And thanks very very much for hitting the tip jar! Much appreciated.

My blog expenses are starting to roll in, and the 1st one that hit me last night was a shocker - $900 cel phone bill..

<<>>

The things we do for love...

September 10, 2010 at 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

$900.00????? thump..just passed out..wow, ss

September 10, 2010 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Carole said...

If Brendon had agreed w/Ragan that Rachel WAS the source of all drama in the house. If Brendon had said, "You know, Ragan, if it is a the fact that there are no more arguments in the house now that Rach is gone, I believe you now. You were right." And if he didn't follow her back inside the jury house, I would vote for Brendon. BUT that didn't happen. Rachel would strip Brendon of that 25k in an instant, Thus, my votes ALL went to Britney who was emasculated by the boyz attempt at patting themselves on the back. They did NOT do it to spare her, rather to BOAST!

September 10, 2010 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Fury said...

Wow! that's a big cel phone bill! 0_0

That is love! and dedication! :)

September 10, 2010 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Pamela - ditto. i dialed *PAY last night and about had a heart attack.

Hi Carole :)

September 10, 2010 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Fury said...

Carole, I think it's more like when Ragan and Rachel are within the same space they become the source for all arguments in any house. ;)

Carolyn... I think we have wake up music. Feeds just switched to bubbles.

September 10, 2010 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Yup :) Thanks, Fury :)

New Top Post coming shortly...

September 10, 2010 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :)

NEW TOP POST!

Friday Morning

September 10, 2010 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Oh Nicole, there isn't any yelling in the Dish . . . you can even have a different favorite from everyone else . . . this is the best place to be during BB . . .

Welcome aboard . . . now, I am the conductor of the Shirtless Hayden Express, we are coming to a town near you if you would like a ride anywhere . . . you can even be rooting for Enzo or Lane . . . there is no bias on my shirtless express . . . okay, maybe a little . . .

GEAUX Shirtless Summer Hollywood Hayden . . . F1!!!

September 10, 2010 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Speaking of "casting" our housemates in future CBS reality shows: How about Hayden, Enzo, and Britney doing their BB12 talk-show "Just a Tip" during BB13? They could do a web show of it each week. That would be awesome!

September 10, 2010 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Cory said...

ill be so disapointed if britney or ragan win anything, they both got extra $ and are two of the most hateful people i have ever seen. at least the f3 aren't constantly demeaning everyone else.

September 11, 2010 at 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below