;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Late night with lessssszzzzzzzzzzz....

So - I'm here, and lookit what I see... sleeping little houseguests, all three!

Shortest. Latenight. Ever. :)






Permalink







2 Comments:

Blogger Izzy said...

Hey Lessa...No kidding, short night!

But thanks so much for showing up!

Heading off in a few. Poor Lane had shower-interuptus from Hayden tonight.

September 8, 2010 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I didn't make it for Carolyn's "Feed Are Back" blog. I fell asleep before the news was over.

Now, this one is so long I don't know if I'll ever get through it.

:-p~ Lessa.

Nothing to say anyway. I agree Hayden must have taken Part 1. I'm thinking maybe the cross he was playing with around his neck was a hint to us that he won since he couldn't say it. Maybe it was a sign to his family, or BB possibly said he could give us a hint if he could find a way, but he couldn't come out and say it.

I know they are all asleep. Right now I'm watching BBAD from DVR and Lane is giving us his nightly shower show. I'm about to turn that off too.

See everyone in the morning!!

September 9, 2010 at 1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below