;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Late night with Lessa - light!

Very light! Checking in with the houseguests, and on three of the four feeds, we have this:


While on feed three, Skippy has fun with various objects - then settles for simply letting the Shark in the have not room watch us for a change...


If something happens, I'll pop in. Otherwise, enjoy the feeds. :)






Permalink







4 Comments:

Blogger aunge said...

Hi lessa. I watched part of bbad. Boring! Enzo and his chewing ugh. I had to turn the volume off. I think they gave him tootsie rolls just to bug us.

September 11, 2010 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger aunge said...

Well, I guess I am only one here. I'll check back in a bit. If there still isn't anyone ...well I guess goodnight!

September 11, 2010 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Hi Lessa hope you are in bed, but just in case wanted at least someone else to be up with you even if it is only for a split second.

Taking off for bed myself now, thanks for your being here.

September 11, 2010 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Oh gosh...bet I've missed you. Hope you're sleeping sound and sweet. But thank so much for showing up!!

Hey aunge and barbara. Sweet dreams all around.

I'm laughing at the stars these guys think they will be...a photo shoot in the Fall?? LOL But who knows, stranger things have happened!

September 12, 2010 at 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below