;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, September 10, 2010

BB12: Friday Early Afternoon - They're Alive!

12:43pm It's Alive!!!! Camera 1!

And if you go into the flashback section of the live feeds, immediately following this, Hayden gets up, forgets himself and pushes his shorts down more than a weeee bit too low!

I'm a giver... I'll go into flashback and find the right time for you...

Flashback Time - 12:36pm - Camera 1 - Right after here...


12:45pm
  • Hayden's in the kitchen making a lot of noise.
  • Lane's gone out to the backyard to throw something in the laundry, then back inside to the bathroom.
  • Enzo remains in bed.
12:51pm
BB: Hayden, please put on your microphone.

12:54pm
  • Cabana Room - Hayden's feeding the fish. Lanes watching. They're both marveling that one of the fish is still alive.
  • Enzo remains in Jumanji.
BB calls Lane to the DR to change his mic...

12:59pm
The Meow Meow is risen. All 3 finalists are now in the kitchen area, and per BB's request, they're clearing away the party related items from last night, and depositing them in the storage room.

1:09pm
Lane speaks to his family, asking if they're getting ready to come to Los Angeles... Just making small-talk with them, wondering who's coming, and are they bringing London... And "Christy, are you coming down? Or are you too busy?"

Lane notices a couple of planes and is momentarily distracted...

1:23pm
  • Hayden has now joined Lane on the couch, and they're rehashing last night...
  • Enzo has returned to bed.



Hayden: Enzo went back to bed.
Lane: Why? What's wrong with that guy?
Hayden: He's depressed.
Lane: What's he depressed about? That he didn't win? He made it this far.
Hayden: I think he wants to see his family.

Talk turns to logistics of the wrap party and interviews. They decide they must have to stay there until the 24th... wrong. They start tossing a football across the couch to each other.

Hayden: I bet next year they bring the whole Brigde back to host a competition.
Lane: It'd be cool if they bring Matt, but I bet they only bring the 3 of us... Tuesday's gonna be a blast here.
Hayden: Think they'll let us get blitzed?
Lane: Probably not... There'll be a lot to do. Monday, I bet our families'll be here. Think any of the jury families will be here?
Hayden: I bet they will. I bet they'll fly in at least one... Maybe Britney's mom..
Lane: But all of our families'll be here. Think they'll ask your dad to come?
Hayden: I dunno. I'd like him to come, but I don't know if they'll have him. My mom and dad in the same place isn't a good thing. I know for sure my mom's coming.
Lane: Your sister'll be here... My sister.. My mom is gonna shop forever, thinking about what to wear.. She's gonna be on national tv.
Hayden: That's crazy, man.

1:32pm
Lane: How long has Britney been in the jury?
Hayden: 2 and a half days..
Lane: Funny how when someone gets evicted, you kinda forget.
Hayden: Yeah.. If you would've won the veto, would you have gotten rid of her? I mean, I know you threw it.
Lane: I had to.
Hayden: I know. Enzo was so paranoid.
Lane: I know.. Every time I left, he kept talkin'.
Hayden: Turbo junior. (the ball)
Lane: We finally get a football in the last week. Buncha crap... Today's September 10th?
Hayden: Tomorrow's the 9 year anniversary of September 11th.
Lane: So this is when it happened.. When they were this far into the game.


1:36pm
9-11 related talk continues. They remember where they were...

Hayden: All day at school, the tvs were on...
Lane: I was at my first class, science.. And this teacher came in, and she said, "everyone drop what you're doing, we're being attacked. " Then my next class was Ag... and the teacher was like, "We're here to learn Ag, not watch this crap," and we were like, what do you mean? We're being attacked?"

Lane: At the beginning, I couldn't understand what was going on.
Hayden: Same here. I thought it was an accident.
Lane: Me too. And then you see another one come in and hit it head on...

Lane starts talking about a dream he had last night. It was an army game, and Hayden was in it.

1:49pm
Outside on the couch, chatter between Lane & Hayden turns to the wrap party and what they'll wear... and if they'll be able to go to the hotel and change first. They're assuming there is a wrap party this year..

1:53pm
Lane: This whole day's gonna be boring. I remember Jordan saying, "Wait til you get to the Final 3."
Hayden: At least you, me and Enzo are friends. Jordan was alone...

Talk turns to the Pool Tourney to come, and those gone by. They started the tourney on day 38...

Hayden: That was 5 people evicted ago. Rachel was still here.
Lane: Yeah, I remember Rachel was still here.
Hayden: Cuz Rachel got evicted on day 41.
Lane: (shiny ball) That's a big ass plane... All white.
Hayden: It's a big guy.


2pm
Enzo remains alone in Jumanji...

Outside on the couch with Hayden and Lane, talk turns to Texas college football, then moves on to their Brigade nicknames and whose will get the most use outside of the house. Hayden bets Matt will be called Gremlin a lot. Then they start talking about BB11 Jeff and how many opportunities have opened up for him since having been on Big Brother.

2:09pm
Lane goes inside to change, and it's Hayden's turn for a monologue to the feeds. He starts out talking about how sore he still is from the Endurance Comp... Then he hops on to the elliptical and begins doing his cardio.


***It's time for blog break! Enjoy the live feeds & please mind the critters! We'll be back with a new top post in a bit.


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enzo made fun of eveyone that was depressed, and now he is doing the same thing...It has to be hard to be in the final 3 and than loosing. I think he was just trying to hard to win..he put to much pressure on himself and blew it..JMO

September 10, 2010 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger debdown16 said...

Wish Enzo would snap out of it. Last nite as BBAD came on he and Lane were having a great time. Both really laughing. BB interupted the shenanigans and Enzo was called to DR and hasn't been the same since. Hmmmmmm

September 10, 2010 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I so got so excited seeing a new top post pop up . . .

Well, Carolyn Posts:

Lane starts talking about a dream he had last night. It was an army game, and Hayden was in it.


yep, I was in it, too . . . we were all shirtless . . . what else would we be . . .

September 10, 2010 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

:) Hi Caro

September 10, 2010 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger fgmerchant said...

@Shirtless Steph from the West Coast, I have to ask before the season is over because it's been bugging me all summer, why do you always use "..." instead of just "."? I have to know!

September 10, 2010 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm lurking around. Reading, observing, watching. Catching up.

Is anyone here? Or am I all alone?

September 10, 2010 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Blue!!! Huggies! I'm lurking too. I've been going since 5am, and I'm too pooped to pop anymore today. Hoping Genie'll be on soon...

September 10, 2010 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Pam :) Yup.. He'll come out of it though...

DebDown :) as of 4:14pm - it's looking up :)

ShirtlessSteph! :) hehehe.. I just decided to not bury the lead, so to speak. ;)

Hi JLuvs!!! :)

Hi fgmerchant! :)

September 10, 2010 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

That's cool.

Hope you had a nice holiday with your family.

September 10, 2010 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue - I did :) Thank you! Did you get my email?

September 10, 2010 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Yes, I did. And thank you so much.

You made me cry. In a good way.

It's been weird around here without my Aunt.

September 10, 2010 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

mmm.. big hugs, my sweet blue

September 10, 2010 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

Hi Carolyn*
I'm kind of surprised Enzo is throwing in the towel.
I would guess Hayden would want to sit next to Enzo at the f2 and so would Lane.
Am I missing something?
P*

September 10, 2010 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

{{{{Blu}}}}
Hope you accept hugs from strangers.
You've cheered me up so many times for many seasons.
I hope you know how special you are.
P*

September 10, 2010 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! Just to keep you on your toes ;)

And me on mine...

New Top Post!!

September 10, 2010 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Pally :)

I think both Lane and Hayden are playing a game with each other... trying to make sure the other will bring them, in the event they lose the 3rd leg of the comp.

I think Lane would be an imbecile to bring Hayden... if he actually wants a shot at winning.

Hayden, I think could bring anyone, and I believe he'll bring Enzo, although Lane would be a safer bet.

September 10, 2010 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Hugs All!! And how are we all on this Friday?

Is Enzo still pouting? BTW, did anyone else enjoy Brit's interview? I thought she had a great attitude about the whole Brigade thing and realizing it is a game. JMO

September 10, 2010 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Hugs Blue, have been thinking about you :(

September 10, 2010 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

RedRhonda - Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! :0) It arrived today!

September 10, 2010 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Also...

NEW TOP POST

Late Afternoon

September 10, 2010 at 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below