;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Overnight Report

Good morning BB Lovers! Happy Sunday! :0) It's time to dig into the flashback machine on the live feeds and see what our critters got into last night...


10:14pm BBT
Feed 1
Have Not Room
Jeff & Jordan

Jeff: Wake up, love...
Jordan: I am.
Jeff: Do you wanna massage my calf?
Jordan: No.
Jeff: It's fun.


Jordan: No it's not.
Jeff: It is. Did you ever play hangman? It's the same thing.


Jordan: I get so mad when I think about people here who, from day one, have just sat around and just done nothin' and haven't been Have Nots and have done anything.
Jeff: Yeah, you're real mad about that.
Jordan: Because it's all, Hey what do you guys wanna eat, wanna do this, wanna do that, and lemme just lay in my bed and do nothing...
Jeff: You're talking about Porsche, right?
Jordan: Porsche and Lawon.
Jeff: Yeah..
Jordan: Except for, he was just a Have Not. She gets on my nerves.
Jeff: She gets on my nerves too. Not really, but.. yeah, she does.
Jordan: She gets on my nerves. She just flip-flops. I can't wait til I'm HoH and just be like, uh, why you up here again??
Jeff: Yeah
Jordan: Get the "F" out.
Jeff: Man, you're getting cut-throat. I like it! I've never seen you like this... I kinda like, like it..
Jordan: heheheh.. All of em.. Like I walk in the back, lookin' for a shirt and Kalia's like, "Hey.." I'm like, don't do that. Cuz she knows she's guilty.
Jeff: Yeah, I know.
Jordan: I just wanna tell em all to go you know what themselves.
Jeff: No, don't do that. We have to still play smart. At least we know where everybody stands.
Jordan: That's why I come in here. Keepin' my mouth shut.
Jeff: I know.. Listen.. Now you know where everybody stands, so you can be as fake as you want to them and have no guilt. Know what I mean? You can be like, "Sure, Yeah, Split this with me, absolutely. Yes, we're best friends..." And then (Jeff motions stabbing someone in the back) and be like, Sorry. Remember when you did that? You didn't feel bad for me. Now, never will I feel regret for you.
Jordan: It's just the main people that I wanna get.. like her and Dani.
Jeff: Once you, like, cross me and break trust? It's over. That's all. No more.

If you'd like to catch it in the flashback area of the live feeds, go to 10:14pm BBT on Feed 1.


CUT TO:
10:18pm BBT
Quad
Dueling Camera Talkers!
Rachel, Jeff & Jordan on 1 & 2
Adam on 3 & 4

Between Jeff's tough love remarks and Jordan's loud tooting, I think you will really enjoy this Flashback Funny. Jump right in there and have a look see! It goes on for like 20 minutes... Click the pic to get to the live feed log in page and/or the 3 day free trial.

Rachel: Brendon, he told me that you treat me like a puppy when you touch my hair..
Jeff: Brendon, How many times do you have to pat her hair to satisfy her that she's loved?



Adam's addressing the home viewers, giving them his rendition of the past few days in the house.

CUT TO:
10:35pm BBT
Feed 2
Jeff & Jordan
Have Not Room

We've spotted it! The elusive JeJo kiss! Ensuing sweetness... and a bit of raunch.. Click the pic to get to the live feed log in page, if you've gottem or the 3 day free trial, if you need em.
Jeff: mmm.. Thanks.
Jordan: You're welcome.
Jeff: mmm.. now I can go to bed dreaming about unicorns and rainbows.

Jordan: Can you believe we're already at the half way point?
Jeff: Almost.. It's been a struggle thus far.. huh?
Jordan: I remember though, walkin' in here and seein' everybody and thinking, wow, this is gonna be really hard.
Jeff: Yeah.. we knew it was gonna be hard. I can't believe we made it together.
Jordan: At least we didn't go home.
Jeff: F'in take Kalia or Daniele out next week... We'll be the only couple left.
Jordan: I would love for us to make it further than 5.. together.. that would be really, really hard.
Jeff: That means one of us have a shot.. 2 out of the 5...
Jordan: I'm wanna see you make it to the final 2 this time.
Jeff: I wanna see both of us. Wouldn't that be f*ckin' sick?
Jordan: Yeah, that would be crazy.

Jeff: Would you do it in here, if it was just us 2?
Jordan: No
Jeff: Why??
Jordan: Cuz. That's gross.
Jeff: It's not gross, but I know what you mean.
Jordan: Well, it's gross to other people. That's somethin' you should do in yer private...
Jeff: I know. I'm just kidding, love. Yeah.. but I would probably do it with myself..
Jordan: hehe
Jeff: ..if it was us two.. I'd be so excited.
Jordan: aww, that would be so awesome.
Jeff: It could happen.

This is ongoing. If you'd like to watch it in the flashback section of the live feeds, please go to 10:35pm on Feed 2.


CUT TO
11:28pm BBT
QUAD
Dani, Lawon, Porsche, Kalia, Adam & Rachel

  • Kalia is listening to music and stresses out about what to do and who to put up as the ReNom in the PoV Ceremony on Monday...
  • Adam and Rachel are putting together a game of Twister for everyone to play during his birthday...
  • Dani's at the dining table loathing Rachel's existence, whilst sitting next to Lawon.
  • Jeff & Jordan pass through.
Rachel: Are you playing, Daniele?
Daniele: No thank you.
Lawon: I am.
Adam: I'm playin' (to Jeff) You're playin'.
Jeff: I'm gonna watch.. and join in.
Daniele: (undertone dig) I prefer having my personal space.

CUT TO:
11:58pm BBT
QUAD
F1 & 2 - Happy Birthday to Adam - While most of the HGs are gathered helping Adam celebrate his 40th in the BB house....
F3 & 4 - Jeff, Jordan & Shelly have retreated to the Have Not Room, since they can't eat or drink anything... Their topic: What a good guy Adam is.. and how different the game would be if Dick hadn't left the house.



CUT TO:
12:03am BBT
Feed 3
Shelly, Jeff, Jordan
Topic: Rachel

Shelly: ..so she says, Since you're putting Adam up.. So Kalia comes down to me and says, "Did you tell Rachel?"

Jeff: See?! Don't tell Rachel sh*t, because she just went up there while we were taking a nap.
Jordan: I didn't tell her.
Jeff: I know, but..
Shelly: Adam did. She heard that from Adam and took it upstairs.
Jeff: She brings everything up there. Everything. So if you say something, she brings it.
Jordan: I told her, I said, don't say any names.
Shelly: She did.

This is ongoing, but since Shelly's already achieved her desired goal of reintroducing mistrust back into the relations between Rachel, Jeff and Jordan, we can move on.



CUT TO:
12:05am BBT
Feed 1 & 2
Twister

Twister
12:08am
Porsche stealth whispers to Dani to make Rachel fall... and for the 1st time, Dani cracks a smile.

CUT TO:
12:15am BBT
Feed 3 & 4
HoH Room
Kalia, Jeff, Jordan

While the rest of the HGs continue celebrating Adam's 40th Birthday on Feeds 1 & 2, Jeff & Jordan head up to HoH at Kalia's invitation..

Jordan: I normally keep my mouth shut, but I was just being..
Kalia: Real.

Jordan: Real.
Kalia: You were pissed.
Jordan: Well, yeah.
Kalia: I was shocked, because I've never seen you like that., but you were pissed.
Jordan: No, I know, and I shouldn'ta acted that way.. And the reason I didn't come up here earlier and talk is I still was mad, and I didn't wanna come up here and start arguing, acting like an immature.. acting like trash up here.. yelling and all that stuff.. So.. go!

Kalia: So.. I really wanted to talk to you both wayyy before nominations ever happened, so you would know what my plan was and not think I was trying to put you up and put you out, or put you up and backdoor her, which is what it looked like.. and I'm singing the exact same tune I was singing before nominations.. because I needed you to play hard for veto, because i want her out of the house.. I know she's in your alliance, but I know that that was the one thing I was scared of, because i knew that if I didn't put you up and you did play the veto, I was scared that you might win it and take her off.. which messes up the goal, which is to get her out.. and then you...
Jeff: And then have her (Jordan) go up?? Why would I...
Jordan:
Kalia: No, she wouldn't... I've never intended, nor will I ever put Jordan up. That's not gonna change and everyone in the house knows that.
Jeff: OK, but you understand, if she (Rachel) woulda won, I would've been out. At least gimme that much.
Jordan:
Kalia: I will give you that. .. but that's where the risk comes in.. that if it didn't work.. but I knew that I only had a week with Rachel, because she's such a mess right now, and I was just like, this'll be the week, if any week, to get her out, because she's gonna be so thrown... I mean, she screamed the F word in the middle of the HoH.. I just needed the strongest people possible. It may have not been the best choice, but it's genuinely what I htought was best to get her out.

12:18BRB Screen... We return to this conversation seconds later...

Kalia: ..with 6 people in the Veto and 5 of them gunning for Rachel, just numbers wise, there's no way she can win..
Jordan: Right.
Kalia: I know we're playing in different alliances, but I'm still gonna watch your back the best I can...

This is ongoing, if you'd like to catch it on flashback. You can pick up from here at 12:19am on Feeds 3 and 4.

Jeff: Was the risk worth your reward? What's your picture look like now? Because.. You know Rachel's not going anywhere. I mean, you guys really believe she's going home, even if you vote her out? Honestly? I'm not saying this to stick up for Rachel.. You guys don't think that Julie's message meant anything?
Kalia: Well, no, I definitely do, but when it came down do it, I was like, do I make a decision based off of "what if" or "what is," and I don't know... I know that she could come back, but I don't know what she could come back and do.. She could come back and do the same thing as last year, which is come back for a day. She could come back and play. She could come back for a week...
Jeff: That's true, that's true..
Kalia: Know what I mean?
Jordan: Well, I think the way Julie said it, you could come back IN the game.
Jeff:
Kalia: She didn't say in the game. She said, the next person evicted from the house MIGHT have the chance to come back.
Jeff: Not might. Has the chance.
Kalia: Oh. I could've sworn she said might.
Jeff: Has the chance to come back in the game.
Kalia: I never heard in the game.

Jeff: Either way, you guys really overlooked that.
Kalia: No.. it came down to, should I make a decision based on a possibility or the things I know..
Jeff: Right.. and you went the complete opposite route, cuz you put up 2 strong people, and I told you, I'm gonna take myself off and be pissed at you.. You made me dance for my dinner, so, if I win, expect a couple dances from Big Jeff.

Even with this, Kalia restates her intention to secure and protect Jordan, in her attempt to mend fences with them.... We leave them at 12:24am, but they continue on with this conversation for another 10 minutes, if you'd like to see it on flashback.

CUT TO:
12:21am BBT
Feed 1
Shelly, Adam, Dani, Rachel, Lawon, Porsche

Shelly wants to smoke so badly, she keeps yelling "Fumar, fumar," and she's trying to bribe whoever has control over the sliding glass doors with a 5 Star hotel stay in Baton Rouge.

CUT TO:
12:38am BBT
QUAD
Adam, Porsche, Dani, Lawon, Rachel
Jeff, Jordan and Kalia come down from HoH...

Adam's talking about this being his best birthday ever.. Some of the HGs don't get it, so he gives an example.

Adam: What's your favorite show?
Shelly: Big Brother.
Jeff: Entourage.
Adam: Entourage... Now let's say, you were on an episode of Entourage on your birthday. Would that be the greatest?
Porsche: Yes. I would probably be topless.
*** huh?!
Adam: So that's all I'm saying.. That's what makes me happy. 44 minutes into my 40th birthday, and i'm in the Big Brother house, so this is the greatest birthday I've ever had. How could I hate this birthday?
Jeff: You'll never forget your 40th birthday.
Shelly: So do we have to do this for 24 hours?
Adam: You have to be nice to me for 24 hours.

CUT TO:
1:15am BBT
Feed 1
Jeff & Jordan
Have Not Room

After spending several minutes speculating about the twist...

Jordan: My hair is greazy.
Jeff: Wash it!
Jordan: I will.
Jeff: I don't understand. You do all this stuff to dance around taking a shower. Just take a f*cking shower.
Jordan: It's so cold!
Jeff: It's not that cold. I just was in there. It's not that bad.
Jordan: Well, I showered today.
Jeff: With a hose?? That's not a shower. Go in the shower and wash your hair and wash your body.
***I thought I detected a look from him when she was doing that...
Jeff: You wash your feet over here, your legs over here, your hair over here... Just go in there, and it's done. You're gonna be f'in called Stinky if you don't get in there. Hey Smelly...
Jordan: Stop.
Jeff: How's your big baggy clothes that you slop around in and don't shower?
Jordan: You think I'm gross?!
Jeff: Well, you better get in there soon! A hose is not a shower. Even if you did it every day. People are like, ew.. And you're gettin' a little ripe.

Jordan: What does that mean?
Jeff: hehe.. I'm just kidding.
Jordan: What does it mean??
Jeff: It means you smell... You never heard that expression? Like, someone's ripe.
Jordan: No! I washed my armpits and stuff today.
Jeff: I'm just kidding. Can't I play around with you?
Jordan: Yeah, but you'r emakin' me feel like I'm smelly... Like I'm the smelly kid in class.
Jeff: You are the smelly kid in class.

Jeff starts talking about Jordan's little brother, Peyton... wondering if he goes online to read about the show and see what they're up to...

***Peyton... are you out there? :0)

CUT TO:
1:18am BBT
Feed 1
Meanwhile in the common area... Shelly & Kalia are tossing a ball, talking about music.. Lawon's sitting at the counter... Dani comes over to whisper to Kalia about Rachel.. Shelly picks up on it instantly, and uses the opportunity to get her digs in.. Kalia is happy to jump on that bandwagon. Rachel is in the DR.
Shelly: She's freaking out.
Kalia: She's probably..
Shelly: Getting a counselor?
Kalia: Like the real kind. Not the one she's been using. (Jordan)
Shelly: Know what I think it's come to? That's the only way she can get attention now is in there.
Kalia: mm hmm. Absolutely.

Dani comes back into the room, and Shelly uses the opportunity to show her solidarity, repeating the same thing to Dani.

Shelly: I think that's the only place she can get attention now.
Dani: No kidding.

CUT TO:
1:32am BBT
Feed 1
Jeff, Jordan

Jeff: Think people are fired up that we're back in here?
Jordan: From the past? Yeah.
Jeff: Probably bashin' us.
Jordan: You think people hate us?
Jeff: No... Probably.. Some people...
Jordan: What about viewers? You think they hate us?

Shelly swings the door open...

Shelly: Just makin' sure you guys aren't asleep. I'm goin' crazy.
Jeff: This is the crazy room!

Shelly throws her body against the padded wall a few times.

Shelly: Help! Lemme out!! Lemme out!!
Jordan: I know..
Jeff: What time is it?
Shelly: She's still in there.
**ahh, the real agenda... Rachel bashing.
Jeff: What's goin on with her? What happened?
Shelly: I think she's having a nervous breakdown. That's the only place she gets attention now, so she goes in there to talk.
Jeff: Good call. You're probably right on the money.
Shelly: So she can go in there and say, " (gasp) I (gasp) need a phone call (gasp) really, really bad."
Jeff: What happened?
Shelly: Just a certain time of night, she loses it. We stopped playing twister, and things went south.
Jeff: And then we went upstairs...
Jordan: But our conversation with Kalia wasn't...
Shelly: But you didn't clear it with her first, so (gasp) she needs to (gasp) talk to Brendon, (gasp) or maybe get a hug (gasp)...

This is ongoing... but not for much longer, as Rachel comes back in at 1:35am... Friendly and game chatter ensues, but it's nothing new, so I'm moving forward... Way forward!

CUT TO:
3:19am BBT
Feed 3
Bathroom
Dani & Porsche

Kalia has served her purpose in Dani's game this week, so Dani is spending more time connecting with Porsche, and sharing the Rachel hate... Perhaps Porsche can be the next newbie to do her bidding.


Porsche: Who steals the chess pieces?
Dani: Who hides half the stuff in the house and puts it in the Have Not Room? Probably the same person.

Adam enters and saves the catty...

Spark up your feeds to 3:19am on Feed 3 to see Adam's Heavy Metal animal farm... What noise doe s heavy metal ____ blank?

CUT TO:
3:27am BBT
Feed 1
Adam, Jeff & Jordan
Backyard Couch

Jeff: Who do you think Porsche would put up if she got HoH?
Jordan: Probably me n you.
Adam: That's a safe bet.
Jeff: Did she tell you that?
Adam: No. That's the thing. She does not talk game to me.. and I don't talk game with her. Most of the time with her, I just listen. You told me, whatever you say to her, she runs and tells someone lese, and she'll turn whatever you say around.

On Cue.. Porsche sticks her head out to say goodnight.. and back inside.

Adam: I don't even know if she knows what she would do, but she would probably let someone else influence her... So..
Jeff: Yeah, I'm sure she would.
Adam: And I know that if I tried to get in her ear and say hey, you should put up Daniele.. She'd go straight to Daniele. She's a true wildcard.
Jordan: She's gonna listen to whatever they say. She's totally with them. I hope Rachel does come back... and gets out a couple more of those people...
Adam: I can't see her puttin' up Lawon.
Jordan: Lawon's gonna skeet by..
Adam: Skeet skeet...

Talk turns to Kalia's ReNom plans... Kalia has the tie breaker.

Adam: Yeah.. It's me, you or Shelly...
Jordan: You would have everybody..

They speculate about whether or not Rachel will be able to pull Porsche's vote... and they feel that if Rachel comes back into the house, Porsche will be all over her again.



OK... I think that's about enough for this Overnight Report! :) As a reminder, today is Sanity Sunday in BBDish world! Enjoy the live feeds! We hope to see you back here for the Sunday Show Viewing party at 7:50pm Eastern!

If you haven't taken advantage of the 3Day Free Trial yet, it's a great time to hop right in there & start watching the real Big Brother!








Permalink







33 Comments:

Anonymous BoilerUp said...

Good morning Caro! Hope you were able to sleep well - even if shorter than you had hoped... It's going to be a crazy day!

Last night, FLgirl asked what Porsche's beef was with Jeff. Here's my thought:

She is so used to getting all the attention from guys, that her pride is hurt that Jeff doesn't fall all over her. She's not looking for attention from Lawon or Adam - but she expected Jeff not be able to resist her (and she would gain some emotional power over Jordan). Didn't happen.

She just can't see how Jordan could possibly be more appealing to him. She just doesn't get it - Jordan is a special, beautiful girl. With natural emotions: compassion, sincerity, bitterness, hurt.

Makes me love Jeff all the more - he's not swayed by whatever Porsche uses...

August 7, 2011 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger RenStrike said...

Good Morning Dishers !
Carolyn, as always, You are doing a great job.

I never really liked Rachel and Brendon, but I really like Rachel 2.0. I even voted for Brendon to come back in.... It would be AWESOME for Brendon to come back in, and Rachel to stay.
Can't wait for Thursday !!
I hate that the shows are SO FAR behind the feeds!!!

August 7, 2011 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Dishers

Happy Sunday Show day!

Carolyn, I hope you got some well deserved sleep last night. Can't have our goddess of the Dish getting sick or passing out from lack of sleep. We rely on you and Genie but you need more than 3-4 hours sleep. Take care of yourself too.

I loved the competing channels of the Adam and Rachel shows last night. Adam was absolutely hilarious at times. Poor Rachel giving these messages to Brendon that he isn't seeing. She is cute when she does it though. Last night in particular with tooting from Jordan and commentary from Jeff as a bonus.

I crashed before Adam's party so look forward to watching that on flashback now.

Won't be here for the viewing party tonight. Working a different shift at the radio station. Hopefully will be able to watch the east coast feed but not sure.

Have a great day everyone! Like the Dish I will be taking a sanity Sunday as well. Going to see the Rise of the Planet of the Apes with a friend.

August 7, 2011 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

Great TOR as usual oh dear Goddess.

I haven't been commenting much lately because I have been trying to find a house to move into. We are crazy stressed. We have to be out of our house in less than 2 weeks, but don't have a solid contract on a new house. I need all the prayers I can get so for anyone to read this, please send up some prayers that this goes through and we close on our new house and are able to move right in so we don't have the added expense and headache of moving twice.

Rachel 2.0 is wonderful and I am so proud of her. It bothers me that nothing she ever does is right, and people won't stop bashing her character. So much for it not being personal. If she does get voted out, I hope she kicks butt during the comp to come back in - against Dom ... that would be SWEET!! Here's to hoping!!!

August 7, 2011 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Good Sunday Morning Carolyn, Genie & all the dishers!
So happy to see the vets making some valid headway with Kalia... They definitely have her thinking!
Interesting how Dani has kinda just dropped her & is chummy with Porshe? Hmmm

Love the J/J cuteness :) I would love to see them get F2.. Not likely to happen but would be awesome!

August 7, 2011 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Testing. I want my first comment from the laptop to go to The Dish. I had a usual long post typed out but something happened and I lost it.

Insomnia has me still up and 1 hour until I have to start preparing for the Brunch Show.

I'm keeping this one short until I aee if it works now.

The Dish deserves my first laptop comment. ;-)

:o)

August 7, 2011 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger lawenforced23 said...

Here's a scenario that I think would work in Kalia's best interest... Put Porsche on the block w/ Rachel. Rachel gave her "word" not to go after Kalia. Send Porsche "out". Rachel will keep her word for a at leaset a week so Kalia is "safe" from Rachel, which is what she wants. Porsha could come back, be mad but she will still float between the Vets and the Newbs cuz thats how she is. Even if Porsche wanted revenge, Kalia could beat her and so could everyone else. If Porsche doesn't come back, no loss, it'll still probably be a newbee... and numbers would still be on Kalia's side... chances are slim that America would vote to give Brendon a second chance. The best part is that it would piss Danielle off (and if it's Dom that comes back, she'll be happy regardless)!! Who doesn't love drama on BB13!!??

August 7, 2011 at 7:14 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

jeff and Jordo really have a chance to screw Kalia's game. She so badly wants to make things better with them, and Jeff so wants to blindside her. I'd be surprised if HoH is a quiz fit for Dani. BB has to know the fans are craving a J/J win

Still don't get Shelly. She acts and dresses like a 12yr old boy in need of redeline. This "shes the mom of the house" thing, I dont get that vibe at all. she ain't nothing like my mom

Anyone else think Rachel looks so happy and at home when she's in the have/not room?

I think Lawon has surpassed Kathy in the no game department. Its pretty incredible

As much as Dani hates Rachel, Rachel hates Dani more

For the first time, Posche is annoying me. If she gains 6-10 lbs, all will be forgiven

August 7, 2011 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

TOR" is "wun-er-ful, wun-er-ful, wun-er-ful" as the late Lawrence Welk would say.

But it always is. I missed so much last night even though I was listening. But I never worry because Our Goddess of Dish is always going to get the good, and even not so good, stuff.

I'm off for a full day probably but I'll be back here at 6:45 PM GaYToR Time and ready to party with The Family and make fun of the what is sure to be a really bad edit.You think we will see the wedding tonight?

Hi to all that have posted before and after me.

:o)

August 7, 2011 at 7:58 AM  
Anonymous amyrizzo221 said...

I hope Kalia puts Porshe up as a re-nom. I think she'll be the one to go and Rachel will stay.

August 7, 2011 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

Jeff!!! Jeff!!!! Jeff!! I adore you!! way ro go,,,Morning Carolyn:(

August 7, 2011 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Goddess of the Dish!!

Good Morning Oh Genie of the Sea&Sky!!

Good Morning my Whag Family!!!!

Softballmom: I pray you find your next home soon! I'm also moving in two weeks to a new apt.

Well, stayed up quite late last night so I will go browse through the post to see what I may have missed ... no one would answer me in chat so I will find out here!!!

I know you take your Sunday sanity break so hopefully this gets in before you cycle away ...

See you all here later tonight!

August 7, 2011 at 8:56 AM  
Anonymous Kelley521 said...

Hello Carolyn!

So tired of the Rachel bashing. Dani was tried to be nice to her last week cause she thought Rachel would win HOH. But seriously, it is almost too much to watch anymore. I have always been on Rachel's side. Just wish everyone would take the day off from the bashathon!!

Have a great day!

August 7, 2011 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Caro.

These HGs are beginning to make me a nervous wreck. I know there has been a lot of 'bully' debates and what's personal vs. game.

First of all-how much more personal can Dani make this vendetta against Rachel? She got Brendon out. Rachel's on the block. Dani hasn't had anything to worry about for 2 weeks. And Rachel is acting better, whether it's all an act or a genuine effort. It's rediculous, it's an embarrassment that just continues to make Dani look bad and it's just really mean. And Dani is like the popular girl in school who can get away with it because people are either intimidated by her or they want to be her. Look at how much Kalia has fallen under her influence. To anyone who believes Kalia ran her own HOH, watch the tapes. Would Kalia have ended up making the same choices. Very possibly so. But Dani didn't allow Kalia to voice or even have an opinion. She would interrupt with what she 'knew' was the best thing for Kalia to do. Even Shelly wants to fit in with Dani. And Porsche is the most recent and worst of the Dani mean girls club. This girl has no legitimate reason to be this angry and hateful towards Rachel. Not only does she try to act like Dani (right down to parroting every mean comment she makes), I think she actually wants to BE Dani. I wouldn't be surprised if she dyes her hair brunette. This game has become personal. That leads me to the bullying. Since this is so long-I'll make that part 2.

August 7, 2011 at 9:01 AM  
Anonymous Peppi said...

Shelly seems like an intelligent woman; however, not knowing what a pear is?? a date?? soy sauce?? yams?? Who does the grocery shopping when she is at home? Does her husband do all of the cooking, etc?? wondering what Shelly eats at home because she has basically eaten nothing in the BB house even when she's not on the slop diet. She's going to fade away to skin and bones!

August 7, 2011 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Good Morning everyone. Carolyn, outstanding TOR as usual. Thank you so much for all your hard work.

Here's the scenario I'm hoping for next Thursday. Rachel is evicted and the HG voted to come back in is Cassi. Since Brenchel got Cassi out, I'd love to see her come back in and compete with Rachel. As much as I am enjoying Rachel 2.0, I want Cassi to beat her in that comp.

I do not want Dom to get voted back in the house for the simple reason that he would in an alliance with Dani and she deserves to find herself in an alliance all by herself.

August 7, 2011 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good morning Carolyn
Good morning Dishers

I was taught if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all so the only comment about the house guests will be Happy Birthday Adam!

Enjoy your Sunday!

August 7, 2011 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Happy Sunday Show day!
It is driving me cray-zee that tonight is nominations night on CBS and so much has happened since then! I want to FF to Thursday's live show NOW. I don't know who I really want to compete to come back. I think Dom has the best chance of beating Rachel in a comp, but Rachel will be on fire to come back. Then again, she BELIEVES she will be back automatically, so she may not be "prepared" for a comp. when it is revealed that it's against a former HG, will she be able to keep her head together? I was laughing last night at Adam and Rachel both addressing the evicted HGs not knowing they are sequested and cannot see any of it. Ok, I am off to do my "Sunday stuff" hopefully I will be back later to join in the viewing party.

August 7, 2011 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Hello Everyone...Been lurking and wanted to pop in.

I guess all the "Cattiness" in the house has gotten to me as well, but as I was watching the feeds and BBAD I was started to actually get PO'd at Kalia.

I remember a couple of weeks ago there was a bed situation and Kalia has refusing to swap beds because of her "hair" phobias. She said Danielle had the worst shedding problem, but that didnt keep her from rolling on her HOH bed last week.

This week, I actually saw her tug out the loose hair, roll it into a ball, and throw it behind her into the plants in the HOH room. Later she kept pulling at it and tossing it in various rooms as she was rambling to others all over the house.

Just needed to vent,thanks, but bottom line to me is she is not good at sharing and made up that "condition" so she would never have to give up her bed. IMO

Ok, rant over.....see ya later everyone!!!

August 7, 2011 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Have naughty said...

Good Morning everyone. Lawenforce. I totally disagree with you. The way this week has been going, and the cattiness that has invaded Dani, Porsche and Shelly against Rachel, has definitely changed peoples mind as to who to vote back. In most polls I have seen, Cassi and Dom are the most likely, but Brendon has been slowly catching up. In my opinion, and since I am team vet, I am pushing to get Brendon back in the game. You need to vote as many times as you can to get the person you want back in the game. I don't want anyone to come back that will help Dani and Kalia. There needs to be a switch in power and see how Dani, Kalia and Porsche run for cover.

August 7, 2011 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Have naughty said...

I also hope that Kalia sees the logic and puts Porsche up as a replacement nom. She would definitely be the first pawn evicted in the game.

August 7, 2011 at 9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm over this mean girl alliance. I'm not a fan of Rachel (I'm on team Jeff). But this side of Dani and the others is just ugly. I've witness this in past seasons, so don't they remember how much America detests this behaviour?

August 7, 2011 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger blaqpearl said...

Just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work. This is the best site for keeping up with BB when since I cant get the feeds. I look forward to reading this all day.

August 7, 2011 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger pixie said...

Go Cruddy! Happy Birthday to Adam. I love it that he & Rachel are talking to the cameras. I'm beginning to feel sorry for Rachal. She can't do anything right as far as Dani, Kahlia & Porsche the wall flower are concerned. As for Lawon he contributes nothing at all to the game aspect. Socially he's ok. Game not so much. Shelley is really annoying me now. She flip flops and I never know what's real. Happy Sunday!

August 7, 2011 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Bullying Part 2

I know that different people are intimidated by or angered by different things. Maybe some people have dealt with 'Jeff's' and have bad memories. I in no way make light of that. There are things that left a lasting impression on me that other people probably never would have even cared about.

From my standpoint, I do not think Jeff is a bully. A bully usually focuses on a certain person or certain types of people. They dog that person, harrass that person, use physical and/or emotional intimidation. They normally focus on someone weaker. They enjoy seeing that person in pain. And they generally feel no remorse.

Jeff has a bad temper. He gets mad easy and he gets mad fast. When he doesn't think someone understands what he's saying even though he thinks it makes perfect sense, he tends to get loud. A lot of people tend to increase the volume and the amount of curse words when frustrated. I do it. Normally people know when I am really, REALLY angry because I speak very calmly, I don't curse, I don't raise my voice but I definitely make my point and let my anger be known. Anyways, off subject.

Jeff gets mad easy. He also calms down easy. He seems to apologize fairly easy. And he admits that he still needs to improve in all the areas. He doesn't go after the weak. He had no problem going toe to toe with Russell. He doesn't keep it going. If he likes someone, he doesn't continue to hold a grudge. If he doesn't like them, he can still let it slide and be cordial. Some people call that fake. To me, it's a sign of maturity-especially since you have to share living space with that person.

If Jeff blew up on me, especially if I didn't feel I deserved it, it would bother me. Depending on the reason for him yelling at me I might yell back or I might sit down and cry. But once it was over and done with and he apologized, like he did with Shelly, I would be fine.

What Dani and her posse are doing is the kind of bullying I remember from high school. I was never a target of or a participant in bullying-thank God. But there was a girl who didn't like me in 9th grade. Sometimes she would yell something and her friends would laugh. She spread a rumor about me. My only brush with bullying and I have NEVER forgotten.

Dani has decided that Rachel is her target. Did it start for game reasons? Definitely. Did Rachel deserve a little payback? Yes. But now it's gone completely beyond. Rachel is not a bully. Rachel can be catty and peetty and at times a royal bi**h. She doesn't target the weakest person in the house and go out of her way to make their life a living hell. That is exactly what Dani and her posse are doing to Rachel.

Rachel is the weakest person in the house mentally and emotionally. That was true even when Brendon was there. Dani is relentless. No matter who she is talking to or what she is talking about she finds a way to get an insult about Rachel in the conversation. Now she has people that not only join right in but also carry on her work when she's not around. And it is 24/7. Dirty looks, giggles, private jokes, comments made just quiet enough to be a 'secret' but just loud enough that the person knows you are talking about them. And then when the 'Heathers' are in their clubhouse, they let loose with a full on Rachel bashing.

I do consider this to be bullying so much more than the things Jeff does. This is the kind of thing that causes teens to quit school or to commit suicide.

I hope that when Dani gets out of the house she realizes that she has done exactly what Rachel had always been guilty of doing. Tried to make someone else look bad and ended up making herself look bad instead.

I promise-no more novels today. This has just been bothering me A LOT.

August 7, 2011 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Jack said...

OK, so I had to share this. The pic looks pretty incriminating! It's on the feeds at 10:19pm, camera 1.

Caro - I emailed it to you earlier this morning because it had me cracking up.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/154378/JeffJordanOMG.jpg

August 7, 2011 at 9:47 AM  
Anonymous Natasha said...

This is the first season I've watched BB that I feel like I'm in the minority in the way I see the players. I love Jeff and Jordan as a couple but I don't like them in the game. Jeff is brutal and acts like a bully to me. Its ok for him to lie through his teeth to everyone but they better not lie to him. And yes, Dani does alot of Rachel bashing but so does everyone else including Jeff and Jordan.

Thanks Carolyn, for all you do and letting us get on her and vent our feeling! LOL

August 7, 2011 at 9:48 AM  
Anonymous Thomas said...

Dani's horns continue to grow. Good thing there isn't a ceiling in the majority of the BB house because those things would be bumping the roof by now...

I've NEVER seen someone become some hateful and so bitter so quick. Dani's poison is infecting the rest of the house as well...

Even after she gets everything she wants, she continues to be EVIL. Very sad...

Here is hoping for a better week!

Thanks to the gang here! Caro and Genie - You two are wonderful! :)

August 7, 2011 at 9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know as time goes on I am more and more disappointed in Shelly. Her true colors are coming out. I actually feel bad for Rachel that everyone is following on Danis bandwagon and bashing her.. Porsh is a complete ditz.. and I am rooting for J and J and Rach. Go..... I would like to see Brendan being voted back in.. wouldnt that be something Yeehaww

August 7, 2011 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger lawenforced23 said...

Have Naughty... I am totally on the vets side. I was trying to show a scenario that Kalia could play out to stay on Rachel's "good side" and since Porsche can't decide if she's team vets or team newbies she's the best one to put on the block and hopefully go home. I also voted and hope that Brendon comes back into the house!! I would like to see Danielle go out first... it would definately change the dynamics and the atmosphere in the game. The newbies would have to fend for themselves.

August 7, 2011 at 10:49 AM  
Anonymous daisy said...

good morning dishers!
I say lets vote Brendan back in and let him deal with DAni and the rest of the bashers. bb need to have a talk with the cast about bully we have rules for such things in school and this is not a good example for our kids /young people just hate the bullying and the useless name calling sorry about the rant needed to vet

August 7, 2011 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

The apple (Dani) don't fall far from the tree. (Dick) Review some of the vile things Dick said to Jen. Horrid.

August 7, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man where the hell is the morning report? i dont mean anything but ive noticed that you all have been slacking alot this year so get moving, we all depend on you gheez!!

August 7, 2011 at 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below