;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 8, 2011

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!! Happy Monday!! It's PoV Ceremony Day in the BB13 House and things have changed pretty drastically in the past 24 hours.

If you took last night off from the feeds, run, don't walk, to the Shelly's HoH TakeOver post. Things went bazonkers between 6pm to 9pm BBT on the live feeds last night. Sorry, BBAD folks.. the HGs tend to not really do anything significant during your hours this season. No time like the present to go ahead and get the 3 day free trial...

While I get crackin' on the Overnight Report, I hope you're digging into the flashbacks on the previous post. If you were there for it live, or you're already seen it, I have 2 sweet and very practical eBay deals for you! :0)
OK.. please refresh this post to check for the 1st sections of The Overnight at 6am BBT.. and then every 20 to 30 minutes after that til she's allll done!

The Overnight Report typically starts at midnight BBT, but I need to call your attention to a couple of key conversations to check out in flashback.

10:15pm BBT
Feed 1 & 2
HoH
Dani & Kalia

The girls head back up to HoH. Kalia's still running all possible scenarios. Dani's doing her level best to regain control of Kalia's HoH, and make sure Porsche stays off the block and Rachel walks out the door.

Kalia: hmm.. ok.. What if I find a way to do half of this to protect us? While at the same time not making you uncomfortable on anything.. or mad at me.. or whatever.
Dani: ok.
Kalia: Basically trying to find a compromise between all of the above. What if.. I put up Porsche (DR LEAK w/ Shelly) .. and then I do the thing with Rachel, to make her think she's safe.. make her swear on everything that she wont (Shelly in DR: What up, Thomas?) the deal or anything.. If she does, I call a house meeting, I call her out and tell people she's lying, which wont be hard to convince people of, because she lies. And basically make sure she goes home anyway, which she will. But, when she leaves, and she walks out the door, it's like, I don't know what happened. The deal was what it was, and I don't know why people voted the way they did. She leaves, if she comes back, she doesn't come back after us. She comes back pissed at the people who voted her out...
Dani: But I would be one of those people.
Kalia: No.. cuz she's a part of the deal.
Dani: Wait? What? What deal?
Kalia: You're a part of the deal. It's to protect you too, not just me.
Dani: I know, but if I vote her out, what difference does it make?
Kalia: You could say you found out the majority was going and just...
Dani: But then the deal's off when she comes back.
Kalia: Not necessarily.
Dani: Not with you.
Kalia: But then think about how many people you have protecting you. Now you have everybody fighting the veto to keep you. And, if she does come back and put you on the block, it's against someone who's not me or Shelly.. and then we win the Veto and take you off. Do you see what I'm saying?
Dani: I see what you're saying.

This is a long conversation. I strongly encourage you to check it out for yourself in the flashback section of the live feeds, while I cover the later part of the night... To start from the beginning of this conversation, go to 10:15pm on feeds 1 & 2.

To pick up where I left off, and skip a chunk of BRB screen in the middle, go to 10:19pm (and 40 seconds) on Feed 1/2, where Dani tells Kalia that if she deviates from their original plan, she will probably go home.


CUT TO:
11:12pm BBT
Feeds 1 & 2
HoH
Kalia & Dani

They're still going...

Kalia: Oh man, I don't like this job... Just trying to make it slightly easier... I need to talk to Shelly though. I understand that she has a slight beef.. I don't understand why the 3 of us don't talk all the time? Why am I always talking to her, or talking to you, or you two talking to each other?
Dani: I don't hardly talk game to Shelly, to be honest.
Kalia: Weird. I... with Shelly, I would need to make sure that Shelly does not vote Porsche out.
***Goooood luck with that.
Dani: She swears no matter what this week that she's voting out Rachel.
Kalia: I know that.. We just had this whole conversation, and I talked with her about possibly putting Porsche up and what it could do, and I was like, If I put Porsche up, would you still vote out Rachel, and she was like, "I think I still would, but I would have to think about it." And I was like, "Shelly! I can't put someone up knowing that you could possibly change your vote."
***Ahh, but Shelly concocted this whole thing to keep Rachel in the house, thereby providing another week of non-bullseye status for her beloved Jeff.
Dani: And you have to remember you still have 3 and a half days for people to...
Kalia: I think I can talk to Shelly and convince her.
Dani: I'm just saying, within those 3 and a half days, that's when Dominic was going home... Know what I mean?
Kalia: I know.
Dani: So 3 and a half days is a lot when you have a guarantee and then things still can change.
Kalia: Exactly.. That's the worst case scenario.. That Adam and Shelly would vote Porsche out. Well, not Adam.. You keep saying Porsche and Adam are close.. Shelly too.. She said she walked in on them today and...
Dani: They are close. He goes over all the numbers and stuff with her, and he doesn't do that with anybody.
Kalia: mm hmm
Dani: I even asked him a question, just something stupid, and he was like, "I'm not gonna tell you.. if that competition comes, I wanna beat you." And that was just the 2 of us. And Porsche was telling me stuff today, and she was like, "I go over it every night before I go to bed. Adam and I go over it."
Kalia: hehe
Dani: It's like, I don't know what it is.. I know Porsche just wants to be here to make connections and make friends.. and yes, win a couple competitions along the way... granted she;d love to win, but she's not here for the reasons to win. She's like the Jen of my season.. except nicer.
Kalia: Right.

A bit of chatter, then...

Kalia: What is your endgame in this game?
Dani: huh?
Kalia: What is your goal?
Dani: To win.... To beat you.
Kalia: hehehe
Dani: I don't know what you want me to say to that..
Kalia: Just asking. When it comes down to it, you still have to play your game. For you.
Dani: Well, obviously. And you're playing your game for you.
Kalia: I am. But I'm seriously and sincerely playing a lot of my game for us.
Dani: And I'm not?
Kalia: No, I think you are.

This is ongoing. If you'd like to watch from this point forward in the flashback section of the live feeds, go to 11:16pm on Feed 1 or 2


At 11:50pm BBT on Feeds 1 & 2, Porsche joins Kalia and Dani up in HoH... We join their conversation at midnight.

12:00am BBT
Feed 1&2
Porsche, Kalia & Dani
HoH Room

Dani: What if it's a blessing and a curse?
Porsche: Yeah? Like she can come back in, but she can't play?
Kalia: I just am gonna be super annoyed, because this HoH was for nothing, and I pissed a lot of people off.

Kalia: But it's not like I didn't know that in the beginning of the week, so... I should've put up Rachel and... Adam.. But I'm also, knowing what I know now.. Knowing that Adam would've played the Veto just a bit harder and won those last 2..
Dani: Totally.
Kalia: So he would've won and taken himself off, and then I would've put up... whomever. And she still would've left. I guess. At least Jeff and Jordan wouldn't be mad at me too.
Porsche: They're still mad at you??
Kalia: No, they're not that mad anymore, but I wouldn't be shocked if they did the same thing to me, even if they're like, "you're not our target."
Porsche: Yeah.
Kalia: I'm just worried about Rachel coming back in the house...



CUT TO:
12:12am BBT
Feed 3 & 4
Rachel & Jordan
Have Not Room

Jordan: You, me and Jeff are the only one's who think...
Rachel: It's worth anything.
Jordan: Yeah. Everybody else thinks it's just an afternoon snack.
Rachel: Yeah. Somebody coming back... Seriously, I don't know what goes through the people in the house's head..
Jordan: ... if she says, "Be careful who you nominate?" That right there is...
Rachel: "Who you evict."
Jordan: Oh yeah.. who you evict. That right there is...
Rachel: Oh no, she did say who you nominate.... because the person who is evicted has a chance to come back.
Jordan: ..to come back.
Rachel: ..into the game. That says it all right there, really.
Jordan: I wonder what the chance is... I doubt it'sa Pandora's Box, because that would be too obvious.. Like, if Dani got it, she wouldn't even open it, because she'd be like, you could come back...
Rachel: But that's not necessarily the case, though. Because if Daniele sees is and she thinks it's something really good, she might open it anyways... Plus, Daniele's so arrogant, she thinks she can beat me anyways.
Jordan: Right.
Rachel: She thinks she's gonna win this game.
Jordan: Yeah.
Rachel: I talked to her today, and she said, we made a mistake in the beginning of the summer, because none of us (vets) built relationships with anyone in the house.
Jordan: That was our mistake? Everyone was against us... Everyone wanted us out. Her job was to figure out what was going on.
Rachel: Right.. And we did form relationships with people..
Jordan: we did.
Rachel: And it's not our fault that they're all floaters, and they all go back and forth.
Jordan: She's the one who used to talk crap about Porsche.
Rachel: I know. And now they're best friends. She used to talk crap about Kalia.. and now they're best friends.
Jordan: I've built relationships with people. She doesn't know what she's talkin' about.


CUT TO:
12:48am BBT
Feeds 1 & 2
Lawon, Kalia, Dani
HoH Room

They bring Lawon into the loop... as much as they understand of it anyhow. And throw out some new possibilities... Russian Roulette style... or.. The Sacrificial Lambwon.

Dani: Just put me up, send me home, and then I'll come right back.
Kalia: Yayyy...
Click the pic to get to the live feeds log in page, or the free trial,
if you need it, and watch this on flashback.
Kalia: That's a bad idea.
Lawon: That's a f'in bad idea.
Kalia: Cuz what if you don't come back?
Dani: YOU wanted to be put up?
Kali: But what if you don't come back?
Dani: Then send Lawon.
Kalia: Lawon already said that he'd be ok with it.
Dani: That's what I'm saying.
Lawon: You serious, ain't you?
Dani: Yeah!
Lawon: You really serious, ain't you? Do what you gotta do. I'll come back and beat your ass.
Kalia: Exactly.
Dani: Oh my God. Your attitude blows.
Kalia: First of all, anyone who goes up is staying.
Dani: Do you wanna send me home?
Kalia: No.. I just said, what if you didn't come back!
Lawon: But you're saying you have an uneasy feeling, so I will have a chance though.
Kalia: But why would you leave though? That's the point. And You would come back mad.. Right, you would come back pissed. Even if you were in the jury, you'd still be mad, like, why did you guys put me up?
Lawon: Why did you put me up...
Kalia: Well, you knew why I put you up, but if it backfired and you went home..
Lawon: Right.
Kalia: That's what I worry about.
Dani: No, but you would leave and come right back.
Lawon: What?!

Dani: Well, why don't you put me up then... If you're so sure..
Kalia: I'm only so sure because it's Rachel. I'm literally praying that she walks out the door, then comes back in to host a competition and then leaves.
Lawon: Ok, then let's put it like this, if you did send me home...
Dani: And you were guaranteed to come back.
Kalia: Absolutely I would send you, because then we could just put you out next week. I'm worried that Rachel will go home, will leave..
Lawon: And not go to the jury house?
Dani: She comes back, and then this whole HoH was a waste, and then Rachel gets HoH.
Lawon: Put it like this, I wouldn't be mad, if I could still come back and be cool..
Kalia: ...of course.

Porsche re-enters the HoH...

Lawon: But I be mad if I sit in that damn jury house for 6 weeks.
**Guess what, love. You wouldn't go to Jury. You'd go home.

Lawon: No, for real.. But if you feel in your gut that I would come back, then.. I wont mind.
Kalia: It's not even that. I feel like, just my dumb luck, that I would put you up and you would leave and not come back, but if it were Rachel, her dumb ass would come back. Know what I'm saying? Just because my luck right now feels really dowwwwwn.
Lawon: ok. In all honesty, people think she's gonna come back, so why wouldn't you send somebody who you think will not f*ck witchu?
Kalia: That's the point. That's what the whole argument has been for the last 4 hours.
Lawon: I think they're tryin a f*ck wit your mind..
Kalia: No. Not even just..

Porsche's there, just quiet...

This conversation is ongoing and Lawon is all bravado about being the pawn... "Put me up and I'll be like, so what, ok, I'm back muthaf*ckas."

Kalia: Exactly, but the worry is, what if the twist doesn't involve actually coming back to play in the game, and you don't come back? Or you come back for something dumb? Or you come back, and the only way you can stay is if you win HoH? Or you come back, and the only way you can stay is if you.. beat me up the stairs... This is the thing.. I don't think it's something as easy as, literally, she walks out, turns around and walks back in. I don't think it's gonna be that easy. There's always gonna be some kind of catch, even for her..


CUT TO:
1:32am BBT
Feed 3 & 4
Kalia & Shelly
Backyard

Shelly: What happened?
Kalia: Somebody volunteered, basically, to go up on the block and go home... because he's convinced he's coming back.

ObiWanShelly: Who?
Kalia: hehehe. Who do you think?
Shelly: Lawon?
Kalia: mm hmm
Shelly: How stupid. That's dumb. Don't do it. Don't do it.
Kalia: I don't know.. I don't know.. I'm was laying upstairs thinking of things, and he kept going.. I was like, what are you doing?? I was like, Lawon, be quiet.

Shelly: It's not very smart.
Kalia: On whose part. On his.
Shelly: Exactly. That's stupid.
Kalia: hehehe
Shelly: What'd Daniele have to say?
Kalia: We've been talking about it.. trying to figure it out and mull it out..
Shelly: But she's being cool?
Kalia: Oh yeah..
Shelly: But that's so dumb on his part... Does he want tv time?
Kalia: I don't know. The whole time I've been wondering what he's doing here, because he's not doing anything.
Shelly: You mean tot tell me, he just came upstairs and...
Kalia: No, we were all just sitting there laughing about it, and I was really stressing, and..
Shelly: Aww.. don't stress.
Kalia: I was saying, I'm really worried about this twist, and I'm worried my HoH meant nothing...
***and I'm having visions of a mic pack flying into the jacuzzi.
Kalia: ..and I'm gonna be mad... and I'm worried that all of these people are gonna be mad at me for nothing. And he just was like, "Well, if we're so convinced that someone's leaving, why don't we vote someone out.." and he literally said the same exact thing that you said, but I had never mentioned it to anybody. He's like, "Why don't we send someone home that we know will come back? It's not a big deal." And I was like, (laughing) Funny you should say that!
Shelly: That's ridiculous. What an idiot. But, I mean, it still leaves Porsche in the game.
Kalia: But next week.. She's easy to get out.
Shelly: Fine with me.
Kalia: Please don't say anything..
Shelly: Oh don't worry. I'm not saying a word abut any of it.
Kalia: I think it's funny.
Shelly: Just ridiculous. No normal human being does that. After putting all this time in?
Kalia: I don't know.. maybe he always just wanted to get to jury... get the stipend... get his tv time? I don't know.. Maybe he got here and realized he probably couldn't win? I think he's realizing he doesn't have much of a chance..
Shelly: Serious...
Kalia: He left to get something to eat, and Daniele and I looked at each other and we're like, "Did that really just happen?"
Shelly: I would say that too, dude.
Kalia: hehehe. That's literally what we just.. hahahaha!

Shelly: oh my God.
Kalia: I was like, ummmmm... ok.

Meanwhile... inside the house...

CUT TO:
1:42am BBT
Feed 1 & 2
Lawon & Dani
Kitchen Counter

Lawon: Sooo...if in doubt, if I was to go up, then I can play the mad role...
Dani: mm hmm. Oh yeah. And you'd be so good at it.
Lawon: And.. while I'm doing that, I could be finding out what they're talking about, and at the end, if I was to leave and come back...
Dani: You would obviously come back.
Lawon: ...I could tell you everything...

Porsche re-enters the area. She and Lawon have already had this conversation.

Lawon: I come back and tell you guys everything they said while I was gone.. so that y'all could be able to let me know what went on while I was out.
Dani: Exactly.
**huh?
Lawon: ..but I could play the mad role instantly... Like, I can't believe you did that sh*t.

Lawon's excited to be center stage for the main event, and Dani's egging him on...


CUT TO:
2:04am BBT
Feed 3 & 4
Shelly, Adam & Jeff

Shelly fills them in on the plan...

Adam: Hey, do you know who she's putting up?
Shelly: She just told me. Lawon.... has been up in the room, begging for them to put him up. That's what Kalia just came to tell me.. She said "Lawon has been up there telling us, he wants to be the one in the twist. "

Shelly: So put him up and put him out, and that way.. he's volunteering to go.
Adam:
Jeff: Why?
Shelly: That's exactly what I said. Who does that?! She said, I don't know, but he just left...
Adam: Who does that? Dustin did that against Dick, and Dustin went home..
***yup.
Shelly: She said, "maybe he just realized he's not gonna make it much past jury and he's ready..

Adam: He wants to be part of the twist. Alright. Be part of the twist. Dude, you volunteer to go up? You go up, you go home. I mean, is that how you want me to vote?
Jeff: Yeah.
Shelly: Yeah.. we want whoever goes up, we wanna make sure we vote em out.
Adam:
Jeff: Damn... in that case, let him stick around til I go up again... and I'll be like, hey buddy, you wanna take my spot?
Shelly: I was like, why would he do that?
Adam: I don't mean to sound rude, but if you're volunteering to go up...

This is ongoing.. If you'd like to watch it on flashback from the start of the conversation, go to 2:04am BBT on Feed 3.


CUT TO:
4:25am BBT
Feed 3/4
Backyard
Late Night with Adam....

Adam: Hey Tony (Shelly's hubby), if you're watching, make sure Josie gets to school ok, and don't forget to put the little rose on her hand.
***Awwww!!!!

Adam: I'm sorry.. If Lawon volunteers to go up, gotta send him out. That's the rule. You never volunteer to put yourself in the line of fire. Why would you volunteer to go on the block? They asked me, I said No! They even mention me, I said No! I don't wanna go on the block. Why would you volunteer, Lawon? Why? Make someone go on the block that doesn't want to. You never go on the block if you don't have to.

Adam: But if I do that, I'm sayin' Hey, Jeff, Jordan and Rachel, I'm stickin' with ya. I'm stickin' with ya.. I'm lettin' 3 f'in veterans run this f'in house. And I'm f'in hidin' behind them.. but Dania, Kalia and Porsche will come after them... and not me.

Adam: Everybody thinks I'm in an alliance with them. Dani thinks we have an alliance. Kalia thinks I'm workin' with her. Porsche thinks we got a f'in final 2 deal. The only deal I really wanted to have is with Shelly... well, and PT, but that didn't work. Oh my God... Although, at the same time, I'm pullin' a Dan. Dan made it through. Dan was smart when he had to, and that's why I'm a threat. I know of Dani and Kalia and Lawon... Dani will get me out. We'll be at 8. I'll be on the side with 5... Not Dani.. 4 and 4.. Jeez, this is f'in done.


This concludes the Overnight Report. As of 9am BBT, Shelly's up, but the rest of the HGs are still snoozing...






Permalink







54 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Good Morning darlings :)

August 8, 2011 at 4:51 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Good morning all ... I think if Shelly could really pull this off she might be the best player in the BB house ... And it would make Kalia the most gullible

August 8, 2011 at 5:04 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Good morning to Carolyn, Genie & all:) What an intense night! The more I hear Dani talk the less I like her:( Kudos to Rachel for telling her she's not gonna just roll over! Which is likely what she wanted her to do after taking Brendon out.

Its gonna be a nail biter during the POV ceremony today!! :)

Hope you all have a great day!

August 8, 2011 at 5:25 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good morning Carolyn, Andrea, Cindy, misslissa and all the others waiting in the wings with me. I wonder if there will be any fall out today.

August 8, 2011 at 5:55 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Wow, Kalia certainly is easily swayed, is she not? Sad she doesn't have her own mind and her own plans/ideas. So many HGs have tried to show her she's playing Dani's game and not her own, but she refuses to see it.

Oh Kalia........

August 8, 2011 at 6:23 AM  
Anonymous Lupo said...

I would love to see Porshe get knocked out and then some how they vote the former houseguest back in and its Brandon. Just to see the look on Kalia and Danielle's face would be epic, not to mention after Brendon saw Kahlia goodbye message hahaha!

August 8, 2011 at 6:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

woot woot i love this i hope porch or lawon get put up an then they get voted out woot woot

go rach jeff jor shelly

August 8, 2011 at 7:01 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Wow-I thought hell had froze over and I could have sworn pigs flew past my house. Last night, when Rachel was making slop, Dani spoke to her in a civil tone of voice!!!

But then she had to snark it back up with the 'why are you trying to cop deals' comment and alas, the gates of hell opened and pigs crashed down to the ground.

August 8, 2011 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger MommaKate said...

I really hope Kalia goes through with this.

I was really beginning to wonder when Shelly would start playing... I knew she was capable of this, and I always said "Don't underestimate Shelly" and finally it is starting to come true. Don't get me wrong, I loved Shelly from the beginning.... But so much more so now. :D
GO JEFF AND JORDAN !

August 8, 2011 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Good Morning everyone!

I am soooo over Kalia and her non-HOH. She deserves whatever happens to her. How do people so easily forget...everyone is there to win. She was just skeptical of Shelley last week, now she trusts her enough to take advice from her about who to put on the block and keeping Rachel? People will tell you anything to keep themselves safe. Regardless of what Kalia does, who stays or goes everyone except Dani, Lawon and maybe Porsche will STILL be going after her. If she believes anything different could ever happen, she's a fool. Bye Kalia, bye gurl.


On another note, this idiocracy allows me to get back to the numerous things I should be doing instead of watching Big Brother. So here's to some laundry, cleaning, school work, work work, a day at the beach, a movie and some reading. (Not all in one day)

August 8, 2011 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Good Times said...

Good Morning Carolyn and fellow dishers! Enjoying my cup of coffee and catching up on what happened in the house last night. Kalia..Kalia...you already caused the damage in the house...putting Porche on the block or Lawon isn't gonna save you.. so what if Rachel comes back.Stay with the plan and put up Adam..

August 8, 2011 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Caroloyn, Miss Genie and all my other BB Buddis. Wow what a night! Love it.

@Sephi..."I am shocked, shocked, shocked that anyone can continue to be a Rachel fan or supporter. Her behavior with Danielle has way crossed the line from competitive and catty into disturbing." Sephi does the name Evel Dick ring a bell!!!!! Rachel can't even compare to Even Dick in abuse of the HGs and eveyone (except me) worships the ground he walks on! I personally think he is a bully and talks bad about everyone. When Adam gets out of the house and listens to Dick's web casts and sees how his Hero talks about him he will be crushed. He really thinks that he and Dick are friends!

@MissLissa..I also thought Shellie was turning on J/J but I now firmly believe she has their back. Did you witness the crying in the purple room & Have Not room and the apology from J/J to Shellie. I think this has just been her way to protect them. I really think she would like to go with them all the way.

@Jan-Texas - I also have been a Shelly fan from the beginning and I truly think she has a good heart and is trying to keep J/J in the game. She knows the best way to do that is to have the numbers and it makes sense to keep Rachel.

August 8, 2011 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good morning all sorry i forgot that, dish's, gayto,geni an carolyn

im gona be so happy if rach stays an then what if bren comes back in not lawan so ts vets 4 vs dani kalia loltho i think jeff/jor will only give vets another 2 weeks if that before guns blazing

August 8, 2011 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Grendon.. I could swear I saw those same pigs fly over my house also!!!!!!! Wonder what the heck will happen today. If this works Shelly is a genius. If not, it's still a damn good try!

August 8, 2011 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Popping in to say Good Morning Oh Goddess of the Dish ... and many thanks to catching the Operation Shelly on FIRE last night!!!!

ZOMG ... the chat room was off the hook ... I decided to watch a movie last night so I caught it all on FB ... ZOMG!

Go operation evice Porsche, if you are unsure who she is, that's okay, we all seem to forget she is even in the house ... as do the HG's ...

Okay, gotta get some work done then I can read TOR ...

Good Morning all my 'WHAG' dishers!!!!

August 8, 2011 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hi Ms. Fitz...How you doing?

August 8, 2011 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

Gosh I love Shelly! Go team Jordan / Jeff / Shelly ! She can sell ya a swamp full of gators as a nice pool. lol. Gotta watch us cajuns lol.

August 8, 2011 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

oops, Good Morning everyone, where are my manners! I was just so excited after reading everything and getting caught up on the happenings.

August 8, 2011 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Alyson said...

Can anyone explain how this hiding/stealing thing that Dani, Kalia & Porche have been doing has not been stopped by production??!! I thought I remembered TPTB making hg's put stuff back if they hid anything in past seasons? I can't believe Porche stole the whole bottle of wine and hid it in her drawer last night. I mean, seriously. Is she 12?! I don't get it. I sooooo badly want her to go home.

August 8, 2011 at 7:45 AM  
Anonymous Peppi308 said...

Kalia loves to hear herself talk:( Can't wait until her HOH is over!

August 8, 2011 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Alyson said...

If Porche (Please BB Gods!) or Lawon go up as the replacement nominee today, I'm gonna start voting for Brendon like crazy.

I seriously cannot believe I just said that out loud...

August 8, 2011 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

There was a time that I believed Dani should have won season 8. But you know what-it's been 4 years. Get over it already. Her mantra has become, "I was robbed my season."

Yes Dani, you were. And Natalie should have beat Jordon two years ago. And Dan single-handedly cost Jesse his game the year before that.

August 8, 2011 at 7:57 AM  
Anonymous Reg said...

Good morning :)
loving everything that has been going on!
oh and the "ObiOWanShelly" is priiiiiiceless LOL
Can Kalia just put up Porche and be done with the "summit of the clueless"?

August 8, 2011 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well i went to watch feeds from lastnight hope it works porch or lawon up

August 8, 2011 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Have naughty said...

I don't think the plan will change before the POV meeting because they are all behind putting Lawon up. Dani wants to devise a scheme where if Julie says anything, they can give a sign to not vote out Lawon. They want a guarantee of either Adam or Shelly to vote out Rachel if they want to abort the plan. The problem is that either one can guarantee it, but neither of them will follow through. This could be goodbye to Lawon.

August 8, 2011 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

If Lawon goes on the block and has to battle Brendon for returning to the house .... lol ...

A win by Brendon, and the four vets are back together, with one of them possibly winning the HoH.

This game ..... these people ! :)

August 8, 2011 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Hey everybody,

Funny you mention mic pack into the jacuzzi, Caro, because all of this has been giving me some SERIOUS deja-vu to the Chima debacle. Last night, Chima herself tweeted something to the effect that Kalia should 'trade in her wishbone(?) for a backbone'. So yeah, this should be really interesting!

Happy Monday and week everyone!
m

August 8, 2011 at 8:15 AM  
Anonymous MnM n Illinois said...

Good Morning!

I hope Rachel stays & Brendon comes back. Then I can enjoy the rest of my summer off the couch, with friends, getting work done & using my pool!

August 8, 2011 at 8:18 AM  
Anonymous DaniDB said...

It would be one thing if the Newbies were actually trying. But you can't help but cheer on the vets when most of the newbies are worthless in this game. If you're smart you stick with the Vets (Shelley and Kalia)! Get off the sinking ship called Dani! Hopefully, Kalia has learned her lesson.

BTW, THANK YOU Carolyn and Genie! If I didn't have you, I swear there would have been times I would have given up on this show!

August 8, 2011 at 8:24 AM  
Anonymous amyrizzo221 said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all...I would rather have Lawon go...he doesn't stand a chance at getting back in against Brendan..IMO. Has anyone else been having trouble getting an email verification from the CBS site?
Who is eveyone voting for...just in case you haven't already answered the poll here. Thanks!!!

August 8, 2011 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I forgot something: Good morning Carolyn.

When golden keys ended and Porsche started talking to people I was willing to give her a fair shot. At this point I can't stand her game (or lack of game-whichever way you choose to look at it).

Dani says: "She's like Jen from my season...only nicer." In what world. Just because the venom she hurls isn't directed at you, it doesn't make her nice.

Porsche thinks Rachel should have thanked her for giving Brendon a vote. She was already making it obvious she was moving to team Dani. I don't believe the vote had anything to do with friendship. She was just keeping a toe in the water on that side in case the power flips again. Porsche and Rachel both knew the vote wouldn't change the outcome. If Porsche thought she was the deciding vote, I feel almost positive she would have voted Brendon out.

Dani said that Porsche never turned on Rachel while they were still friends. Now Porsche won't turn on Dani and Kalia because she is their friend. That may be true. My guess is that when the power flips Porsche conveniently just won't be their friend anymore.

The Dani logic that really gets to me-Porsche voted to keep Adam over Dom because she is playing an emotional game. She knows how much Adam wants to be there and just felt that he deserved it more. Funny-she knew how bad Cassi wanted to be there. She knew about Cassi's father and brother. She said something along the lines of, "I don't care how many times she tells me her charity story. I'm not here to give sympathy votes." Pretty harsh statement from someone who has such deep emotions.

Since Porsche hasn't had an original thought since joining team Dani she has jumped on the bandwagon of saying that J&J just want to spend the summer together so they should be o.k. with going to jury. Well, I recall Porsche making it very clear that she was there for t.v. exposure. If she wasn't going to make it to the end she wanted to be voted out BEFORE jury so she didn't have to waste her summer. I hope she gets what she wants.

August 8, 2011 at 8:30 AM  
Anonymous Sephi said...

Hi Shi-Shi,

No, actually Evel Dick doesn't ring a bell as I didn't watch his and Danielle's season, so I've never understood what all the fanfare about him was. I'll take your word for it though! If he behaved in a similar or even worse way than Rachel, then I can assure you I would NOT have been a fan. Sounds like I am in the minority though.

I have to laugh (sadly) at Rachel whining about how she can't get a job after last year's big brother (no s#$% sherlock!!). Any HR person would cringe and have nightmares of employee harrassment lawsuits after an interview with Rachel.

Onto something nice about Rachel - at least she isn't running around shrieking "obvi, obvi" this season. LOL

August 8, 2011 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

After Shelly and Kalia had their first powwow it was hysterical listening to Kalia try to sell Dani on it.

The master plan that would take the target of all their backs and keep them all safe. Rachel would come back and still be in an alliance with Jeff and Jordon. Shelly, Kalia and Dani would be in an alliance together. They could all relax and not be gunning for each other for 3 weeks.

Mathmatically that's impossible. After one week they will be down to 8 people. Take the 6 of them out of the equation, that leaves 2 nominees with no possible renom in the event of a POV upset. By week two, they have to target each other.

It's simple math people. Makes me a little worried about where these people got their educations. But hey, the more they talk in circles the more confused they get. If this continues up until POV ceremony, maybe Kalia will get so confused she will end up nominating herself.

August 8, 2011 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I think Kalia was leaning toward Lawon or Porsche anyway, she just thought they would be safe, because Adam and Shelly will do whatever she asks them to HA hA. It just shows Kalia aint all she thought she was. Her understanding of why making a deal with Rach and voting her out anyway wont work... priceless! she thinks the votes will be 4-3??? wth? is she counting Adam and Philip? does she think Kruddy is still in the house, hiding in some elf room?

Big Jeff is playing her harder than anyone, and because of that, I think Big Rach 2.0 is too. Big Jeff won't let Big Rachel not go after Kalia and Dani no matter what deal she makes

August 8, 2011 at 8:46 AM  
Anonymous Lupo said...

Does Lawon know anything about Big Brother?

August 8, 2011 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I nominate Lawon... Worst BB player ever! and not just for his actions lastnight. He's like Chuancy Gardener up in this mugg! clueless

August 8, 2011 at 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Jen said...

I cannot for the life of me figure out what Lawon is possibly thinking. Is he nuts?

August 8, 2011 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Caro! :) *passes you a bustelo and an ice pack* Fantastic job as always!!!

We have two new house guests: Rachel 2.0 and Marcellus 0.5!

Morning Everyone! :) *passes coffee and cookies*

August 8, 2011 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Mary Rajotte said...

Just wanted to say hi and I'm loving these recaps. Looking forward to getting into chatting with everyone about all the drama that is FINALLY happening in the house!

August 8, 2011 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

lawon will make people forget about marcellus, this is by far the dumbest move in BB history...if it actually occurs.

August 8, 2011 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm sure you all know as a rachel fan I am ecstatic about this turn of events lol watching it last night I couldnt quit giggling! Good morningEveryone and lol @ Genie~ We have two new house guests: Rachel 2.0 and Marcellus 0.5!

August 8, 2011 at 9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me or does Big Jeff look AMAZING in that pink hoodie he always wears.

I'm very pleased with this turn of events, and I've been saving my CBS vote for something just like this. If Lawon or Porsche goes up and has to compete against Brenden to get back in the house that will be AWESOME. Dani won't know what hit her and maybe that lil smirk she's always sporting will disappear.

Thanks again for TOR, amazing as usual.

August 8, 2011 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good Morning!

Carolyn I have a headache just reading TOR. They are here they are there then back again......


Rachel without Brendon is who I want in the game and I will be so disappointed if he is voted for and wins to get back in the game. He is horrible for her well being and that is not the "good tv" I want to watch or be remotely responsible for.

Porsche or Lawon...I would rather see Porsche gone but Lawon would be fine too.

And if Kalia doesn't realize that mean girl Dani is grooming mean girl Porsche to take her place next week she deserves to go home next.

August 8, 2011 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I don't want Brendon back. Obviously I don't like him. But I really think Rachel is better without him too. And if he comes back nothing has really changed. Lawon or Porsche leave-ehh, who cares. The house goes back to the way it was-the side that has power act arrogant and untouchable, the side on the bottom thinks the game is stacked against them.

I really thought the voting would be torn between Dom and Cassi. I want Cassi back even though I'm not sure where she would go. I don't want Dom back because I know he would be on team Dani. But at least that keeps a little suspense-which one will america vote for, will they beat the evicted HG, how will it impact the game. There is no suspense if we end up with Brendon coming back because we all know what would happen.

I'm starting to think I just want them to evict Rachel as planned. If Brendon wins the vote at least we won't get stuck with Brenchel again. Hopefully he lets Rachel win so she can continue to play without him. If Dom wins the vote I think Rachel stands a better chance of keeping him out of the house than Lawon or Porsche. If it's Cassi, well I would root for her to win but I could handle the outcome either way.

If we do end up with Brendon AND Rachel, I absolutely do not want to hear Dani and Kalia's pity party and listen to them cry about how the game favored the other side. I want them to watch the tapes and realize that they caused this. I don't think so many people would be voting for Brendon if it hadn't been for their bad behavior. Being so mean made Rachel appear to be a victim that people sympathized with. And their cocky attitude turned them from underdogs into villains.

August 8, 2011 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Therese said...

Good afternoon everyone! I have watched Big Brother since the beginning and I'm still in disbelief when I see things like this happen.

August 8, 2011 at 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Lupo said...

The big question is, is Lawon goes out, will he have the votes to come back in lol. Really if Brendon comes back and Rachel stays, Dani might just put the panic button and leave in anger.

Big Jeff for President!

August 8, 2011 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

If they put Lawon up, he will probably lose the competition to get back into the game and then Kalia and Dani will lose a definite vote. Lawon may not be good at comps, but he was definitely on their side as far as a vote. Talk about sucky game play!

And I am pretty sure that Dom will not be coming back in either. It will be Cassi or Brendon. If it's Cassi or let's say Dom, I think Kalia will be thrown to the side and all alone. Hopefully she's smarter than that!

August 8, 2011 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Lawon obviously knows he can't win the game at this point. He hasn't even played the game yet. Maybe he just wanted a little fame. They say that any publicity is good publicity and people do still talk about Marcellus. Maybe knowing that he'll always be remembered in BB history is enough for him.

(IMHO-Marcellus is still #1. He did it first and he did it with a better wardrobe.)

August 8, 2011 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Good Morning Carolyn!

Good Morning Dishers!

Oh Lawon.............

You think you could put new fingers and ears on your taxes this year Carolyn??? Geeeeez!

August 8, 2011 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Another BIG reason I don't want Brendon winning the vote:

It will never occur to Brendon or Rachel that people voted that way for the drama, for good t.v. or because some people think Dani and Kalia deserve some payback.

Instead, Brendon and Rachel will be convinced that they are, without a doubt, trully loved and adored by all of america. We will hear about it non-stop for the rest of the summer. They will NEVER shut up.

August 8, 2011 at 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lawon, Lawon, Lawon! I sure hope that the two "Fiancee's" name their first born after you. Your about to let The male fiancee back in with his female fiancee. That is after he kills you in the upcoming competition. I do often wonder if the script for the show is set in stone or if it changes for the shows needs?
Have fun watching the show from home Lawon.

August 8, 2011 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

NEW TOP POST!

Early Monday - Who's on First?!

August 8, 2011 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

ZOMG ... you are probably already onto TMR ... but I just had to put ZOMG ... Lawon ... seriously???

This conversation is ongoing and Lawon is all bravado about being the pawn... "Put me up and I'll be like, so what, ok, I'm back muthaf*ckas."

August 8, 2011 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger With It said...

As usual, fantastic TOR, Caro!

I just want to say I loved the "sacrificial Lambwon" and "ObiWanShelly" names!

Awesome! :)

August 8, 2011 at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below