;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Thursday & Happy Live Show we've all been waiting for Day! No matter what happens on the live show tonight, the houseguests are gonna go crazy, and the live feeds are gonna be nuts! I. Can't. Wait!

If you've been holding out on getting the 3 day free trial for the feeds, don't wait another minute. You wanna make sure you're all set up and ready to go for tonight!

For those of you keeping an eye on Evel Dick's eBay auctions, take note! The very rare Jeff/Jordan/Dick/Dani signed pic ends tonight! Very rare because, as you know, Jeff & Jordan never put anything up on eBay.

Checking in on the feeds at 4:35am BBT as I begin to write, the HGs are still up and active. On feed 1, Adam just walked outside for a smoke and to talk to us, but instead ran into Kalia pacing the yard. They're talking now. Kalia's stressing about the twist, worrying Brendon may come back and join Rachel, if they keep her, and worrying her HoH week was for naught. Adam tells her to roll the dice and hope it's PT. If you're up, it's a good convo to catch live. Rachel isn't safe yet. If you missed it, catch the Adam/Kalia talk on flashback - 4:35am Feed 1.

4:46am Just as Adam goes inside from his cigarette, BB locks down the backyard... Finally. Adam announces to the wakeful HGs, "We are on lockdown."

OK. Time for me to dive into the flashbacks and get this Overnight Report rollin'!

We've been waiting for Dani & Kalia to have that Aha Moment, and it came at 1:25am BBT on feed 3, so that's where today's overnight report will begin.
If you'd like to get a head start and just dive right into the flashback machine, click the pic to get to the live feeds log in page, if you've got the feeds, or the 3 day free trial, if you need em... That's where the drive to flip the vote begins.

Kalia: So if we're not in jury yet, does that mean that all those people are sitting in sequester?
Dani: I don't know!
Kalia: I'm not gonna lie.. Ever since you brought it up, I've been worried that Brendon would come back..
Dani: ..and then obviously the deal would be off and they would be after me. No question. At all.
Kalia: But on the off chance that she just leaves and comes back, then she's coming after us anyway.. but I'd rather have her coming after us by herself, than to have him coming after us too.
Dani: hehe.. yeah..

Kalia: Does that mean that we vote her out and take our risk either way, cuz right now it seems like risk or bigger risk.. It's like worse or worse, not better or worse.
Dani: I thought you thought that with Lawon though.. like putting him out and having him possibly come back...
Kalia: I know, but that was until we thought about the fact there could be 5 people competing to try and come back... If they're all competing and he (Brendon) gets back in, and she's here, because we kept her, we're in trouble. But if we kick her out... (inaudible after 3 tries - they're whispering, and dani just adjusted her boob, which created a lot of mic noise ) ...then she's competing to come back.

Dani: I don't know. I don't know... And friggin Rachel and ___ are walking around like BFF, so if that happens and we have horrible luck.. Then we're back to like week one.
Kalia: mm hmm. yup. I would seriously wanna say to Julie, if Brendon comes back into this game, I would wanna leave.
Dani: hehe. Really?
Kalia: Absolutely.
Dani: ..tomorrow... I think we should plan on voting her off, and then if we wanna switch it, switch it.
Kalia: We're not gonna have time to talk to people tomorrow.
Dani: Yeah we do. We have all day.

Lawon passes through en route to the DR. Porsche stops in for a moment, asking for Pajama Jam.

Dani: Don't get so depressed.
Kalia: I'm not depressed. I don't like knowing, like, what's happening.
Dani: Well obviously.
Kalia: And these people are so like.. They're not like anything.
Dani: I know..
Kalia: It's so annoying. And Lawon's like, well, just weigh the pros and cons of keeping me or keeping her. I was like, What?!
Dani: He doesn't know anything. I think that... I don't even know. I don't know what he's doin gin here.
Kalia: And then I got yelled at (?) yesterday about we might not be jury yet.. cuz as much as I would hate sitting in there for 6 weeks...
Dani: Not only that, but why would you have a half way party, if some of these people are gonna leave.
***My thought exactly!
Dani: It doesn't make sense.
Kalia: Although what Adam said kinda made sense...
Dani: What?
Kalia: Basically he was saying 6 jury members and 1 is America's Vote.. and the 2 finalists.. America votes on who wins too.. So 1 extra person would go home, insteasd of going to jury.
Dani: I don't think so.
Kalia: That actually sounds like it could happen. It's just another way for them to bring America (***and Canada) into it, especially with no America's Player or Saboteur, actually... Here's the thing though.. as far as jury...

Dani: I don't even care about jury. What I care about is if one of those freaks.. If Brendon comes back. Horrible. Horrible. Horrible. And if it's a competition, he's probably gonna win. I mean, Dominic, maybe, but it's unlikely that he's gonna lose. I don't know.. Just the fact of having the 4 of them back together again is no bueno.

Kalia: It's really bad. And if we vote her out... It's gotta be that people vote her out, not that I'm the deciding vote.
Dani: It has to be.
Kalia: Like could I possibly have to do one more thing to somebody?

Talk turns to Shelly and how she's sketchy about Lawon's behavior..

Kalia: She was basically just like, I don't know..
Dani: Because he screwed it up by being an idiot... Should we just wake her up and talk to her? Go get her.

Kalia goes to the Have Not room and whispers Shelly to wake up... Shelly does.
As they walk back together, Adam sees them and says, "Where you goin'? What you doin'?" Kalia brings Shelly to the living room...

Dani: OK.. so we're having problems. We don't know what to do..

***Off camera, we get a sound bleed from Porsche: I just got to the fun group and now they're flopping. I know. I thought that was understood.
Dani: If he comes back, he's not gonna come after anybody. He's not good for anything.
Shelly: Right.
Dani: So, if we vote to keep her, she's not like gunning or whatever, but ... the problem that we're thinking is, number 1, whoever leaves has "a chance" to come back, so you're gonna compete in something or vote something or.. There has to be something. They're not just gonna hand it to someone.
Shelly: Right.

Dani: If Lawon goes out the door, he's not winning jack squat. And here's the main problem that we're facing.. What if.. What if what the twist is is.. We understand the person this week may have a chance, but who's to say the other people who left haven't had a chance? So what if there's a competition, or America voted and they have to compete in something... where, if she says? We keep her.. Lawon leaves and he has to compete.. What if Brendon walks in the door?
Shelly: That would be horrible.
Kalia: Terrible.
Dani: The thing I mentioned to Kalia.. which, that's making me really nervous.. but also, because then the last few weeks were a waste. And then.. it gets back to how it was, and it's week one.

CUT TO:
1:37am
Feed 3
Dani, Kalia and Shelly
Living Room

Phase 1 of Flip the House continues...

Shelly: ..but Lawon still says he's gonna put you guys up.
Kalia: But he's not gonna win anything! Trust me..
Dani: I'm not afraid of him.. Ya know what I mean? But having all of them back together?
Kalia: I'm not gonna lie... I also think that Lawon thinks he'll be offered money or come back in the house, so that's why he's not..
Dani: He'll want the money..
Kalia: He'll be like, I'll take the money and go to jury.
Dani: I asked him that. I go, if they offered you money, you wouldn't come back, would you? He goes, Hell no!

They go on about Lawon being completely out of touch with the reality of the game...

Kalia: I've never felt like he was a threat.. except socially.. but as far as competing for stuff? Absolutely not. And that's why it's like, ___ up her and her not coming after us? I'd rather take the chance. I feel like I'm weighing between worse and worser. You know what I mean?
Shelly: I agree.
Dani: yeah.
Kalia: Is it worse for her to leave and come back mad at us, or worse that she stays and Lawon leaves, and it is some kind of competition to get back in here that the people who left...
Dani: If there's any chance..
Shelly: I don't think that's what it is...
Kalia: They tried it last year, but something messed it up. Why wouldn't they try it again?

Dani gives examples of past seasons America's Votes where HGs came back into the game...

Dani: I don't know. I'm just really nervous about it.
Kalia: I'm so unsettled... I usually feel really good.
Dani: What I was saying to Adam today was, what if we all go into the show planning to evict Rachel, and then if Julie goes, that's all I can tell you for now, what if by chance she does say something before the vote, or something happens.. so we can have a sign and switch it..
Shelly: Yeah. I think that if she does say ok.. and maybe show a picture of the other people out there..
Dani: That would be obvious. I don't think they would do that.
Shelly: It's a good thought.
Kalia: We would just have a signal.. to keep her or vote her out.
Shelly: Well, I gotta talk to Lawon again in the morning about who he's planning on putting up, because I can't take that risk.
Kalia: But she's coming after us too.
Shelly: She's not sayin'..
Kalia: She's said it numerous times.
Dani: I'm just saying, obviously I don't trust her.. but with Lawon, he's not gonna win anything.. ever.. and it's not an act. The guy's like sincerely trying, and you know it.
Shelly: Has he said anything else to you guys today about anything that's going on in his life or anything? He's lying..

This is ongoing... much like the night. If you'd like to watch the continuation of this conversation in the flashback section of the live feeds, please go to 1:43am on feed 3.

CUT TO:
2:01am BBT
Around the house...
  • Lawon, Jeff, Adam and Porsche are laughing and playing 20 questions, celebrity version on 1 and 2. If you want a relaxing giggle, go check it out on flashback.
  • Kalia & Dani are on 3 & 4...
Dani: That's what I'm saying. There's no point really. Let's not talk game... Stop it! You look like you wanna kill me.
Kalia: I'm not. I'm just thinking.
Dani: I know. Hey, whatever's gonna happen's gonna happen.
Kalia: I know that.
Dani: We're not gonna make the move until we think it's the best move possible.
Kalia: mm hmm. Absolutely.
Dani: And we're gonna sleep on it.
Kalia: It's just frustrating because she was (so on board before) and now she's like..
Dani: I have to think about it.
Kalia: See what's best for me and bla bla bla.. and hr whole theory of "i'm not gonna keep someone here who's going after you guys.."
Dani: Doesn't make sense. I know. Let's just sleep on it. I mean there's.. I don't know.. THere's really nothing we can do.
Kalia: I seriously hate this.
Dani: Me too.

They go into the Candy Room... Feed 3 flips to Shelly, alone and talking aloud on the couch in the backyard.

CUT TO:
2:02am BBT
Feed 3
Shelly
Backyard Couch

Shelly: I'll probably lose tomorrow.

Shelly goes inside for a couple minutes, then heads back outside to the couch... for more solo talking at 2:06am, still on feed 3... She's whispering.. I hope I'm getting it right. I've listened to it several times now, in an effort to be accurate.

Shelly: If Brendon or Rachel's back in.. He comes back, I'm fine.

She counts something using her fingers...

Shelly: ..and Adam, that gives us 6.

More counting... more names of HGs...
2:08.. 2:09... 2:10... 2:11... Come on, Shelly, you're a feeder! TALK to us!

2:11 - Shelly heads back inside, pours herself another cup of coffee, then heads into the Have Not Room to talk to Jordan.

2:12am BBT
Feed 3
Have Not Room
Shelly & Jordan

Shelly: Hey sweetie...
Jordan: Oh I figure...
Shelly: They think whoever goes out is gonna have to compete.. and they're afraid Brendon will win and come back in.. They're sayin' that's the worst possible scenario.. I'm like hehehe...

Jordan: We don't know what's gonna happen.
Shelly: I know.. So they're like, we need to know where you're gonna vote, or we'll have a sign to change the vote, like they control me... She's like, we'll have a sign to change your vote, and I said, I'm voting out Lawon, but they don't understand why.
**ok, thanks, that's all we needed to know.

Shelly: ..so they're gonna end up comin' after me.
Jordan: No they're not. They still got Jeff n Rachel.
Shelly: They came in here and woke me up. I was sound asleep. They came in here...
Jordan: Do they think they have Adam's vote?
Shelly: They think they have him, but they don't.

Jordan: Porsche told her that she's voting for her.
Shelly: I know, but they don't believe that either, so it'll be 5 to 1, and they'll f*ckin sh*t.
Jordan: They need to get off their high horse.
Shelly: They're literally out there telling me, "who do you think would beat who in an HoH competition? Rachel or Lawon?"

The camera pulls back to reveal that Rachel is in the room. Sleeping or not?

Jordan: Cuz they know, Rachel, if she wins...
Shelly: She's comin' after them.
Jordan: She's puttin' both of them up. Dani walked by and said something like.. What's that saying she says?
Shelly: Why so serious?
Jordan: And Jeff said, I'm gonna use that in her goodbye message when I evict her.

Shelly: (amused) They literally think they control the house. When you guys came walkin' by, I was like, please stop, please stop.. And I just kept saying to them, I gotta think about this...

This conversation is ongoing, but I've got to move forward into the night. Jordan and Shelly move their conversation outside and continue talking for an hour, before they are joined by Adam and Jeff, who come outside for a smoke...


We'll join them. This conversation starts at 3:12am on Feed 1 and 2, if you'd like to check it out on flashback. Just click the pic of Jeff and Adam to get to the live feeds log in page, if you've gottem, or the 3 day free trial, if you need em... and you do need em!

3:12am BBT
Feed Flip!

Feed 1/2 Jeff, Adam, Shelly & Jordan talking about how Dani & Kalia are freaking out.
Feed 3/4 Dani & Kalia worrying about Adam's vote.. and the twist...
Jordan: He was already plantin' lies from day one.
Shelly: He told me Cassi was trying to get me out for the golden key like day 3... He's like you better get ready, she wants the golden key.. and don't tell anyone I said that...

Jeff and Adam come outside. Surprised to find Shelly and Jordan awake, they ask what's up.

Jordan: I was.. They're freakin' out. They think Brendon's comin' back and they're tellin' Shelly if she gets Pandora's Box not to open it... They've asked for the script from day one...
Shelly: They asked for the script from production.
Jeff: What do you mean, the script?
Shelly: Julie's script about a blessing and a curse. They wanna read the exact words about blessing and a curse.
Jeff: And they're giving it to them?
Shelly: She said they would.
Adam: Holy crap. They are f'in flippin.
Jordan: ..and they told Shelly, "we'll tell you if you need to change your vote..."
Shelly: They wanna give me a sign, like during the thing tomorrow.
Adam: Dani told me that too.. I was like, ok, if I cross my left leg over my right, that means we vote out Lawon..
Shelly: Oh they're grilling me about you.. I'm like, I guess he's with you.. I don't know. You tell me.

Porsche comes outside, ending this line of conversation...

Adam: Go away!
Porche: Why is everyone awake?

She joins them, and Adam turns the conversation to Saturday Night Live... Porsche's stay outside is short. She goes back inside to report back to Dani & Kalia that Shelly and Adam are outside with Jeff and Jordan. Further, Porsche tells them she does plan to vote to keep Rachel, per the original plan, and that she really thinks it's best that way... Also, Porsche doesn't think there will be a competition to get back in the house.

3:17am
As soon as Porsche closes the sliding glass door, game talk resumes between Adam, Shelly, Jordan and Jeff. Topic: Lawon - busted in another couple lies. Lawon's been telling the HGs that he's been communicating with his work all week, to see if he still has a job, and he can't play the celebrity game, because he works with celebrities and he's not allowed to play the game... Bottom line.. "He's a liar."

Without missing a beat, Shelly gets in a sneak attack.

Shelly: Dude, are you working with Porsche?
Adam: No. Swear on my life.
Shelly: Do you know her from before coming in this house?
***♫Paranoia will destroy ya...
Adam: No. Who said that one?
Shelly: Just askin'..
Adam: You think I know her?
Shelly: You guys were in the bathroom talkin' today. You guys are caught talkin' all the time. What are you guys talking about?
Adam: She was asking me like.. I'm trying to remember.. She was hinting at keeping Rachel.

Jordan: Now why all of a sudden does she wanna keep Rachel?
Adam: I don't know. I guess because after Rachel talked to her.. and said keep her here as a target.
Jordan: Daniele's already tellin' everybody, don't open Pandora's box.. and Shelly told her, if I see my husband or Josie, I'm opening it...
Shelly: They're convinced it'll be a houseguests coming in.
Jordan: They think it'll be Brendon.
Shelly: She's convinced that if Lawon goes out, he'll have to play Brendon in a competition, and then Brendon will come back in.
Jeff: How did they know that? I just came up with that yesterday?
Jordan: They think Dominic's coming back..
Shelly: Or that he'll have a chance to.. That America will select.
Adam: Dani even said today, they could bring Keith back.
Shelly: Do you really think they're gonna keep people in sequester 28 days??
Adam: pfft. That's what I said.
Jordan: 28 days in a freakin hotel and you can't do anything?
Jeff: No way.
Adam: It would've been cheaper to keep em in the house.
Jeff: We're gonna get all the answers tomorrow..

***Everyone's still on board the vote Lawon out train, and that's 4 votes to keep Rachel right there, so I'm moving on... If you'd like to watch the continuation of this flashback, go to 3:19am on feed 1. Dani and Kalia's worst case scenario of having both Brendon and Rachel back in the house is beyond a-ok with the 4 of them...


CUT TO:
4:37am BBT
Around the house...
Feed 1/2 - Kalia's pacing the backyard. Adam comes outside for a smoke... Kalia's playing flip the vote..
Feed 3/4 - Lawon, Dani and Porsche are talking scenarios... Dani's still trying to flip the vote. Porsche wants to know if this will be the core group now.. No Shelly. Dani says she doesn't tell Shelly everything.
Since I'm running out of time before BB wakes them, I'll summarize the Adam - Kalia conversation. Kalia's bemoaning her failed HoH week.. and how she had no option but to put up Jeff & Rachel, because the so-called floaters are her people.. Kalia tells Adam that her trust in Shelly is fading, because she spends hours with Jeff and Jordan, and she starts pushing that Lawon has no clue, and she can't understand why Shelly wants to vote him out...

Kalia feels like she's going to get pegged as the bad guy after this week, and she'll be put on the block next to Daniele. Which leads to tears...

Kalia: uuhhh... I want this f'ing deck in this game to not be against me all the time.

Adam remains silent, and looks at her quizzically, then has a few drags off his cigarette. Then he recommends she either has a good scream or go listen to some music and get out of the game for a little while. She bemoans the act that she can't protect herself in the HoH comp tomorrow, and Adam reminds her she can in the PoV comp...

Kalia goes on to stress the Brendon-Rachel worst case scenario to Adam.

Kalia: If it ends up being a 3 - 3 split, I not only know that I may not be able to trust Shelly, but... I also know that Jeff and Jordan will probably be pissed, because now I voted out Rachel.. It just is like an entire week that is so f*cking pointless, and yet I walk out with more enemies than anybody.
Adam: Do whatever you need to do tonight to try to clear your head, which is impossible, I know, but try to come up with something.
Kalia: I know.. I wanna go to be resolute. This just f'ing sucks...

This conversation is ongoing... Kalia keeps pressing and running possible twist scenarios... Adam says they should roll the dice and hope it comes up PT. If you'd like to watch it in the flashback section of the live feeds, go to 4:44am on feed 1...

It's now 9:27am BBT, and the feeds just went to Palms... Wakey Wakey, houseguests!! You've got a VERY big day ahead of you!! Dishers, keep your eyes peeled for a New Top Post!






Permalink







53 Comments:

Blogger misslissa said...

Happy Live Show Day Carolyn & all you dishers!!:) dun nu nuh!! It's gonna be a crazy day of paranoia! I'm not a fan of returning houseguests so I didn't vote.... But the only thing I for sure know is I don't want Dom back.

Since blogger was wonky last night... My thoughts on the show.. Horrible edit & if they wanted to spend so much time on Rachel they could have at least shown the 2.0 version! And shame on not giving Shelly any credit!

Loved Jordans DR's:) I really hope they give us a good Jordanism's clip this year.. She's so funny without even realizing it.. Lol

August 11, 2011 at 5:30 AM  
Blogger Therese said...

So upset that Shelly opened her mouth about the twist to Dani. Otherwise they would have went on thinking it was pandoras box.

August 11, 2011 at 5:34 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

G'morning Carolyn. Can't wait to read TOR later this morning.

I'm enjoying Rachel 2.0. However, just in case America voted to bring Brendon back, I hope Rachel is the one evicted tonight to ensure that only one of them would get to stay in the BB house.

TIA for TOR Carolyn. The next 2 days will be crazy at work so I won't have much (if any) time to check the live feeds until the evening. You and Genie rock!

August 11, 2011 at 5:35 AM  
Blogger Alyson said...

Good morning!! Popping my head in to say that if I'm not mistaken, and heard Dani correctly, she had her "aha moment" as the result of a DR tip given to her by a guy that she flirts with?!

I heard her say to K/P and maybe Adam too that this DR guy likes her and she flirts with him & he gave her some piece of info that helped her put it all together. So, now as a result, Rachel may be voted out!!

Can anyone explain to me if I am missing something or if this is a MASSIVE CBS FAIL??!! I've been stewing about it since I heard it & couldn't wait to come on here & talk about it!! How unfair is that?? I mean REALLY?!!

Also, I can't figure out whose side Adam is on for the life of me! One minute I'm positive he's with J/J/S but then he makes me doubt that the next??

Cannot wait for tonight!! SO excited!! Have a FAB day everyone : )

August 11, 2011 at 6:05 AM  
Anonymous Reg said...

Good morning :)

What I dont understand is how in the world D/K think they still in control of the votes? They just got rid of one of the votes from their side - Lowendervote! This convo would've been much smarter BEFORE the POV.

Oh and yesterday's show was soooo badly edited. I couldn't believe it! They didnt show Shelly playing an amazing social game. AND of course they continue showing Rachel at her worst and not even a sliver of the mean girl alliance. UGH!

August 11, 2011 at 6:15 AM  
Blogger M Renwick =D said...

Hi Carolyn.
I am so completely nervous about tonight. I am hoping Dani & Kalia don't have the power to change the votes like they think they do. I want Rachel to stay so bad ,and Brendon to come back. Keeping my fingers crossed =D

August 11, 2011 at 6:18 AM  
Anonymous Jenny said...

Hahaha D&K My oh my what a tangled web we weave....What goes around comes around and you better look out it's coming straight for you 2 :) Heee heee!!

August 11, 2011 at 6:35 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Morning Sweet Carolyn!

Miss me?

I am up and at work, so I thought I would pop in and say "Hi!"

Thanks for TOR!

August 11, 2011 at 6:38 AM  
Anonymous Laura said...

I just read somewhere from some anon source who claims to be "in the know" that whoever comes back tonight, is coming back as HOH. If that's true, that'll be quite the twist. This same person said that Brendon and Cassie are neck in neck. So we'll see what happens. Gonna be exciting though!

August 11, 2011 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger heidi2u2 said...

Like I keep reading here...what is with Shelley and her big mouth? Is she actually flip-flopping? And the DRs...they have so much influence in this game overall. Ticks me off. It's not about the HG, it's about the HGs and Production. CBS needs to stop playing GOD in this game.

August 11, 2011 at 6:43 AM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Y'all. I cannot take Dani seriously in those glasses. She looks like Sally Jesse...

August 11, 2011 at 6:44 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Haven't read TOR yet. My prediction: D/K want Rachel out, think they got the votes. I dont think Adam and Shelly will do it though
Adam and Shelly have both tied their games to sticking with J/J for a little longer. I dont see them abandoning those plans for what D/K has to offer

August 11, 2011 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger Melody said...

I want rach to stay but we dont know were adam stands. I caant wait until tonight

August 11, 2011 at 6:53 AM  
Anonymous Lupo said...

Morning, Caroly,
Morning , Genie
Morning Everyone else

In the end Rachel will have Jeff,Jordan,Shelly no matter what.

The key to keeping Rachel is Adam.
Thats what it comes down to. He is the wild card, Hes in the same spot no matter what side he chooses, but at this point its in his best interest to win something and make a move for himself.

August 11, 2011 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger April said...

Good morning dishers!

I'm so excited for tonight, but till then I'm frantically refreshing TOR!!

@Allison... Gosh I hope not! Than would be a major fail for my plan to keep Rachel and have brendon come back! Of course the icing on that cake would be the looks of Dani and Kaliah's faces!!

*frantically refreshes again!*

August 11, 2011 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger heidi2u2 said...

J.Co (6:44) EXACTLY!!!!

August 11, 2011 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

adam and Shelly are each others closest ally. I dont know if they are quite a F2 alliance, but they will vote the same way tonight unless they decide to intentionally tie it. S/A will spend the day heeming and hawing the decision to let D/K down as gently as possible, but Shelly's whole game is screwed if she turns on J/J. she gets otted to the whole house and becomes Ronnie 2.0

August 11, 2011 at 7:17 AM  
Anonymous Reg said...

Lupo, I couldn't agree more.
I want some kind of indication on where he stands. I guess tonight's vote will make that clear finally. Or so I hope.

Oh man I CAN'T WAIT for tonight's show. Soooo hoping the coming back HG will be the new HOH. No matter who that is it will be explosive!

August 11, 2011 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Every time I think of Lawon and the vote tonight and coming back in, I keep hearing the loser noise from The Price Is Right bom bom bum naaaaaaaa

August 11, 2011 at 7:21 AM  
Anonymous Sephi said...

I just finished watching last night's episode. The funniest line of the show was Jeff to Shelly after their pow wow..."wanna make out?" LMAO. I think I am finally starting to get the Jeff appeal.

If CBS is really trying to sway the house events a certain way, then my prediction is that if Rachel is evicted, they will make it a competition between her and Cassie and if Lawon is evicted, it will be between him and Brendon, just to ensure Brendon comes back and we have to deal with Brenchel yet again (ugh).

Also, I really have to laugh at Shelly to D/K regarding keeping Lawon: "If he's coming after you guys I can't take that risk". Oh please!! She can't take the risk even though they are willing to? If D/K can't see through that BS, they deserve to get snowed...

August 11, 2011 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Oh Goddess of the Dish!! Good Morning Oh Genie of the Sea!! Good Morning Whaggers!!! Good Morning Dishers!!!

Okay, need to read TOR, but first .....





HAPPY LIVE SHOW EVICTION TWIST HOLY COW!!!!


Sorry for all caps Carolyn, can't control my excitment!!

What will this day hold ... so glad I am off tomorrow!!

Okay, off to read TOR and Comments!

August 11, 2011 at 7:44 AM  
Anonymous amyrizzo221 said...

Hi Carolyn and everybody,
I am so confused as well...I thought Adam's vote was locked up...now what..and if he gives Lawon a vote to blame it on Poshe, that sould make a tie right? I am on pins and needles. I really really want Brendon to come back as the HOH...have both Danielle and Kalia ready to self evict..I love the drama!!!!

August 11, 2011 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Good morning folks.

Just wanted to give a heads up: NFL preseason starts tonight, so BB may get preempted for some games. I know the CBS station in Boston is airing the Patriots game, but channel 38 (the CW station I think) will air BB live.

Tonight's games are (Eastern time):

Baltimore @ Philadelphia 7:30
Jacksonville @ New England 7:30
Seattle @ San Diego 8:00
Denver @ Dallas 8:30
Arizona @ Oakland 10:00

So you may want to check your program guides if you're in those areas.

August 11, 2011 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Caro!!! FAB FAB FAB TOR!!!

August 11, 2011 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Ooops!

Morning Everybody! Make sure you get your naps in today tonight will be OFF THE CHAIN during the show and on the live feeds later!

August 11, 2011 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning everyone.

I'm confuzzled. I thought I knew who was getting voted out but now I'm not sure. Felt like I had a good ides who would get voted in but now I'm in the dark.

I don't want Brendon back. All I can say about him is blah, blah, BLECH!

I don't want Dom back. No one else has anything to play with, especially since the chess pieces magically 'disappeared'. Why should Dani have a toy?

I like Cassi. And I'm not sure what she would do. She didn't get along with Rachel and wanted the vets out. Since Dani is more of a newbie now she might go with them.

However, she was very close with Shelly and doesn't know Shelly betrayed her with the hinky vote so she might go with them. (Plus, she doesn't like mean, catty girls)

Or, if Lawon leaves and Cassi returns-we could have 3 alliances. J,J,R--D,K,P--S,A,C.

If Rachel gets evicted and has to compete against Cassi it's kind of like flipping a coin. Cassi would add a new twist to the game, some mystery that we wouldn't get from Brendon or Dom coming back. But Rachel has earned the right to play the game. I'd be o.k. either way.

August 11, 2011 at 8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Live Show Day to everyone!

Lovely Caro, TOR is fantastico, as always!

Thank you!

xoxo
jluvs

August 11, 2011 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Regardless of who is evicted and who returns, I hope Jeff wins HOH. Not really for any reason other than to hear his nomination speeches.

"Dani, I am nominating you for eviction. This is 100% a strategic move. I promise you it's not personal. I really like you and I'm sure we will be freinds outside the house. Clearly, you are the strongest competitor and therefore my biggest threat."

"Kalia, you are not my target this week. You have proven that you're here to compete. I need people who will fight hard for that POV. And I can't take the risk that you would win and take Dani off the block. But I swear to you, 1000% you are NOT my target this week and I hope this in no way effects our friendship or the possibility of us working together in the future."

Or, he could just say, "Dani, you're up. Kalia, wanna dance."

August 11, 2011 at 8:21 AM  
Anonymous MnM n Illinois said...

Alyson where did you hear that? on the feeds?

Good Morning everyone!!!

I don't think Rachel is going anywhere tonight. Kaliah and Dani should have spent more time thinking about this BEFORE the renoms. :(

August 11, 2011 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Good Morn-ting!!!

Happy Live Show Day! I am excitedly and impatiently waiting for tonight's show. I will try to busy myself to not drive myself crazy. The polls I've seen elsewhere have Cassie and Brendon very close. The tv viewers might have a different opinion than live feed watchers.

I've always had an issue with what goes on in the DR. Maybe they should make it more like the confessional used in other reality shows. They could require everyone give comments on certain events, thoughts, feelings, etc. but no questions or strategizing. I hate when the DR introduces that someone should doubt or trust someone else.

See y'all later!

August 11, 2011 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Almost forgot-Lawon needs to take those la-wonderful neon knee highs and throw them in the firepit Jordon keeps asking for.

August 11, 2011 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Angie8mD said...

Thank you Brother Mouzone, for the heads up about pre-season football! In the Dallas/Fort Worth area, CBS is showing the Cowboys game instead of BB tonight, but looks like they will be airing BB on KTXA channel 21... Check your schedules everyone, this is a night we can't miss! If you have U-Verse, you can log into your ATT email and schedule it to record from work, I just did.

August 11, 2011 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good morning!

Happy Live Hope Brendon Doesn't Come Back Show Day!

I am glad that there won't be much (I hope)going on in the house so I can get my packing done.

Have a great day everyone! :)

August 11, 2011 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hihi goood morning every one

I think that lawon will get voted out bren will come back an jeff or rach or bren win hoh

August 11, 2011 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well i am mad that they didnt show shelly doing the work.

morning all
an I am hoping votes are 4-2- 5-1 rach stays

August 11, 2011 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Oh I forgot to say...The feeds are going to be on FIRE tonight so if you don't have them get them! You won't be sorry! the live feeds

August 11, 2011 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

If you just watch the edited version of the show, or you turn on the feeds in the middle of a conversation or fight it's easy to take things out of context.

Yes, J&J have said some mean things about Rachel. Brendon and Rachel said some mean things about Jeff and Jordon. Everyone says mean things about each other. Even Adam has done it a couple times.

But it's not done in the same way as Dani, Porsche and Kalia when they are together. (Well, Dani no matter who she is with)

With Dani it's constant, it's done in a cruel hurtful way. She isn't just doing it because she's bored or blowing off steam. It's not just because someone hurt her feelings or ticked her off. She has decided she doesn't like someone, she has set her sights on that person to the point that she rarely thinks about anything else, and she tries everything to turn everyone else against that person. That is a juvenile and bullying attitude.

If Jeff doesn't like someone, I don't see him trying to embarrass them or make them look bad non-stop. I don't see him telling everyone else-'you can't like that person because I don't like them.'

Last night J&J were in the hammock saying nice things about Rachel and Brendon. I have actually seen them have several moments like that. When is the last time Dani made a genuine effort to say something good-or better yet, to keep her mouth shut and say nothing at all.

August 11, 2011 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi Carolyn
HI Dishers

Finally live show day is here. Hoping it is not Brendon coming back. But I think it is what CBS wants...just sayin'.

I cannot believe how bad last nights show was edited.

August 11, 2011 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Good morning Caro and Genie

I stay up every night until about 3am east coast time and then can take it no longer and crawl into bed hoping I won't miss too much. Then I come and read the TOR and realize I just should have stayed up all night.

Thanks so much, awesome and timely TOR. Now gotta finish reading and catch all those flash back times and then we will just have to see how tonight plays out.

The one thing I am sure of is it will be full of drama and excitement no matter who is evicted and no matter who comes back into the house and on whatever terms.

So so love The DishChicks.

August 11, 2011 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

I need Shelley to feel the block this week. I feel like its one thing to play both sides, but another to laugh about it. I respect her choice to use whichever strategy she likes, but her delight in her deception and manipulation of others is what bothers me. I can empathize with those who we have seen clearly struggle with the conflict of personal vs. game...Shelley does not fall into that category.

Also, I listened to a portion of Ragan's show yesterday. I was sooo happy to hear his and Marcellus' comments about the criticism of Kalia, her weight and ethnic houseguests in general. It needed to be said...I'm they had the balls to do it.

August 11, 2011 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

Whatever happens tonight I hope it's "highlight reel material" for Season 13.

August 11, 2011 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love the flash back i have used it more then ever this last week.

TY shelly jeff jord even adam. Hope rach bren come back an then im sure bren gets voted out soon any ways.

I hope an pray that rach shelly, or jorden jeff win hoh

August 11, 2011 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Vox said...

Good morning all!

Great TOR Carolyn. I'm no longer confused. Looking forward to whatever tonight's vote and twist brings. This season is dynamic and that's what keeps each day fresh and entertaining.

However, if Brendon is the one to return, and Rachel is still in the house, then I'm afraid that we've only been looking at the beta version of Rachel 2.0 and that we'll be rolled back to Rachel 1.5. And that's the version CBS seems to prefer. Too bad.

August 11, 2011 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Good Morning All!

Wow...I am exhausted just reading all the back and forth! This is probably going to be the most watched Eviction show in the history of BB! I'm not sure I'm going to be able to get much work done today...I'll be refreshing my screen all the time trying to keep up!

Nice job Carolyn and the rest of the gang...thanks for keeping us non-feeders in the circle of trust!

Have a smashing day y'all!

August 11, 2011 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Thanks brother Mouzone!

For making me freakout for a second, before I was able to comfirm no NFL here.

I cant watch tonights game live withe you all anyway, good thing I got DVR.

I hope Dani votes against Rachel. She stays, and Brendan or Cassi beat Lawon

August 11, 2011 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Shelly should tell jeff what Dani's signal is so he can start laughing when she gives it

August 11, 2011 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

Happy Live Show Day!!!!

Tonight is gonna be crazy!! I don't know about anyone else, but I don't have a clue who America voted back in. Keith obviously has no real shot. Cassi has a small chance and I voted for her but I'm not real hopeful. I'm thinking it's definitely between Brendon and Dominic. My friends who are TV only's all want Brendon back for the drama. Unlike a lot of people, I don't think CBS has it rigged for any specific person. Aren't there legal rules and stuff they have to follow when they have a voting???
Based on how much airtime they gave them, I would think CBS would love if Rachel stayed & Brendon came back in. OMG That would probably create more drama than they could ever cover in 3 televised hours a week.
Anywho, I'll be watching no matter who goes back in, even if I don't care for them. Even when I'm completely frustrated w/Big Brother I still love it! How sad is that?

August 11, 2011 at 9:35 AM  
Anonymous amyrizzo221 said...

So call me dense, but does this mean Adam is going to vote for Rachel to stay?

August 11, 2011 at 9:37 AM  
Anonymous AmberleHolly said...

This might be a stupid question but is there any easy way to fast forward or rewind on the flashbck feeds? Every time I try by moving the indicator thingy I end up going back like half hour or more. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

August 11, 2011 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

"Anywho, I'll be watching no matter who goes back in, even if I don't care for them. Even when I'm completely frustrated w/Big Brother I still love it! How sad is that?"

+1 (LOL)

August 11, 2011 at 9:48 AM  
Anonymous Supermom said...

Dick's autographed auction doesn't even exist. He better hope that J&J give him the signatures after the show. Maybe I missed the 4 of them talking about it on the feeds but his auction clearly states that nobody has signed anything yet.

August 11, 2011 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Yve said...

@Grendon 821am I love those speechs!!! hahaha I can just imagine him saying it. I think after he gives his speechs he'll throw Dani a "why so serious?"!

I dont think i like the idea of the houseguest returning to automatically get HOH, and I am growing more frustrated with the DR. If production is going to show trees and fishies when the HGs talk about production, then they need to back off dropping hints in the DR to the guests. I also dont think its fair if they give DK the transcripts, that seems like a violation of their own rules.

Afternoon all! Cant wait till tonight!

August 11, 2011 at 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The person that just said about Dani and the Dr guy. Alot of feeds watchers siad she said that and they have email CBS. To ask why he told her that and how unfair that is. They say this game is getting more to fix. Then they ask for word for word what Juile said the frist day. I hope CBs fixes this soon

August 11, 2011 at 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below