;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday Afternoon in the Big Brother 13 House

Good afternoon, BB lovers!! I hope you're having a Terrific Tuesday! I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but... I'm so psyched for Thursday night... the live show... and then the live feeds! :0)

For a detailed account of all the morning shenanigans on the live feeds, please see @BBGenieSea's beautifully written Tuesday Wake Up. If you need updating on what the HGs got into last night, have a look at my Overnight Report.

At 12:45pm, BB called an outside lockdown. We strongly suspect it was to wake up the slackers... Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:
1:00pm BBT
Outside

  • Kalia and Dani segregate themselves, sitting poolside. Kalia tells Dani about her limited conversation with Rachel this morning, and that they were the only ones up and abut for ages. Adam and Porsche join them in that area. Adam for shade, Porsche for alliance.

  • Rachel's on the elliptical. Shelly, Jeff and Jordan are on the couch talking about stupid lies people tell in the BB house... like lying about your age..

  • Lawon is and has been on the hammock, checking himself out in the mirror, since before lockdown was called...

1:04pm BBT
Couch - Shelly's doing a mock job interview with Jordan... Adam and Porsche join the couch crew, leaving Kalia and Dani to grouse about everyone else, mostly Rachel.


1:07pm BBT
Feed 3 & 4
As pleasant as Jordan and the couch dwellers are, I'd be remiss not to cover Kalia and Daniele right now. She's retelling the limited conversation that occurred between her and Rachel, repeatedly stressing that she kept telling Rachel that she didn't want to talk til later..


Dani: I just wanna push her out the door.
Kalia: And then she was like, there's a lot of people who wanna push you out the door...
Dani: About you?
Kalia: Yeah.
Dani: Don't believe her. She's such a freaking liar.
Kalia: Unless she's talking about Lawon.. cuz he said it yesterday. Then she went on about people who don't deserve to be here, and I stopped her... saying that floating is a valid strategy..
Dani: I don't wanna hear it.

1:15pm - They move on to personal attacks... I move on to the couch.... Porsche moves back to Dani & Kalia... Flip, flop, flip, flop....

1:19pm
Feed 4
Kalia: I'm not gonna lie.. There are definitely people here that if they're here longer that us, I'm gonna get pissed.
Dani: Huh? Oh, I don't think that way. It happens every year.

Dani: I'm gonna call her out on that..
Kalia: On what?
Dani: On going to you to make a deal.. and then coming to me the very next day saying she wants to work on me.. Cuz that's 2 completely different deals..
Kalia: I think she was just trying to..
Dani: I don't care. I'm gonna call her out on it.

1:24pm
BB: Houseguests, the lockdown is over. You may go inside...

Dani heads in immediately. Kalia follows. Everyone else stays outside.
Dani almost immediately goes to Porsche in the bathroom to tell her Kalia and her HoH are stressing her out. Adam comes in and that ends the line of discussion.

1:41 pm


  • F 1 and 2, Jordan and Shelly are still role playing interviews.
  • F 3 and 4, Dani and Porsche are laying out in the sun. Lawon just left. Daniele says "Lawon needs to go and j*ck off in the bathroom because his attitude stinks." Porsche says that a lot of people are annoying her in the house.
1:48pm BBT
Feed 3
Perv Cam gets his happy on...
1:52pm BBT
Feed 3 & 4 - Dani and Porsche are talking about how "gross" Rachel is...

1:57pm BBT
  • Feed 1 & 2 - Jeff, Jordan, Adam, Lawon and Shelly are in the kitchen... Adam's fixing a fajita, Lawon's fixing a pizza... Jordan's looking longingly at food. Jeff skips out so he's not tempted.
  • Feed 3 & 4 - Dani's just gotten into the pool. Porsche's still sunbathing.

Ahem.. Share! Adam's done fixing his creation.

Jordan sets about making some slop and retrieving more from the Storage Room...
2:05pm
Jordan returns to the kitchen, joining Lawon and Adam, and complaining about foofoo teas in Los Angeles.

2:06pm BBT
Feeds 3 & 4
Porsche, Dani, Shelly, Rachel
Bikini Hour brings a close to Catty Time...

Porsche and Dani are talking about handsome actors, which leads to 1st pre-teen crushes... Jonathan Taylor Thomas "JTT" for Porsche and Rachel... Shelly always leaned towards sports figures. Dani liked Heath Ledger.. I have to introduce her to my nephew..

Dani: I liked nerdy guys.
Rachel: I do too. My fiance's the biggest nerd of them all.

2:11 - Feed 4 - Jeff comes into frame, greatly improving the view, from where I sit.




Closeups are on Feed 3, but perv cam's still all over the girls, because Jeff's seeking peace, doing the alligator along the bottom of the pool...


2:14pm BBT
Feed 3/4
Rachel steps away from the tanners... I'm counting the seconds til the bash resumes. So far they've made it a full 90! Perhaps because Jeff is present.. Porsche gets up, has a quick cold shower outside... then joins Jeff in the pool. He resumes his alligator.

2:20pm
Feed 1/2
Rachel & Jordan are fixing some Have Not approved food...
Lawon & Adam are chatting with them...
Topic: Being a have not, being grumpy, etc..


2:35pm BBT
Feed 1 & 2

Jordan and Rachel are choking down slop.. and Lawon's pizza is ready... oh my yumminess!
Feed 3 & 4
Some of the backyard crew has resumed napping... Name that corpse:

2:40pm BBT
  • Jordan comes outside with a big jug of sun tea she's preparing.
  • Rachel joins her, then heads back inside with her.
  • Dani looks peaceful for the first time in days..

  • Perv Cam shows Jeff some attention... and I notice, he's got skinny little legs.

2:45pm BBT
Perv Cam goes Equal opportunity, panning up and down every HG in the back yard.




3:10pm BBT
Around the feeds...
Kalia's up in HoH, nervous eating a bag of pita chips...
The bikini brigade continues on feeds 3 & 4...



I'm getting a very Bardot vibe from Rachel today...



3:12pm BBT

Shelly announces to the house that Big Brother wants the bottom of the red grill back, so whoever took it needs to make it find it's way to the storage room. "Nobody cares. You can each walk in individually, but they want it. In case you haven't noticed, I don't lie in this game."

F1/2 3:13pm

Kalia goes into the Candy room and holds her mic in her hand...


Kalia: Here's the thing, Big Brother. Where ever it was hidden, it's not here anymore, so I think the crew must've taken it during a competition. I hope you're hearing me.

While the HGs are playing 20 questions in the backyard, I'm sneaking away for 20-30 minutes to have some dinner...

3:45pm BBT
Around the house...
  • F1/2 - Kalia, Jeff & Adam are chatting on the couch about living in Los Angeles... Finding apartments, etc...
  • Shelly and Rachel are chatting in the yard. Perhaps Dani too. There's no camera on them at the moment.
  • F3/4 - Porsche's in the Candy Room folding her clothing.






Permalink







59 Comments:

Anonymous Wisconsin Mike said...

No one responded to my previous post so I am reposting. Curious to hear how everyone thinks the twist on Thursday will work? Will they vote to evict, then immediately bring in the "America's choice" evicted houseguest to compete with Lawon or Rachel? I was thinking the "contest" to come back would be endurance but they can't if they also have to do an HOH. Or does the houseguest who is coming back automatically get HOH? Or does the HOH comp get pushed to another day so they have a condensed week? Anyone have any ideas or theories??

August 9, 2011 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

You got me! i just posted a long post for me and I got got! lol! I am so not for the mean girls today. Porsche is crushing hard on Dani and will do whatever she wants even if it costs her her game. IMO Porsche should have been on top chef instead of BB....

August 9, 2011 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Afternoon Genie of the Sea!!!

Really wish I could watch the feeds...but that is okay, I have the dish to keep me up to date!!!

Thanks!!

August 9, 2011 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

Shelly has provided Rachel with absolute pearls of wisdom.

I think rachel is too smart not to listen to her advice.

For those Rachel bashers, if you watch her think something out, Rachel does usually get it right.

One thikng about Shelly, listening to her, you can pick up a lot. just cross your fingers, i didn't say the block.

i would file that way for future dealings down the road.

August 9, 2011 at 1:24 PM  
Anonymous Reg said...

ugh! Dani keep saying that Rachel is a liar is a "literal", 100%, like total lie
LOL couldn't help myself ;)

It looks like the only common thing left between Kalia and Dani is bashing Rachel completely undeserved at this point.

August 9, 2011 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone!! :0) Happy Tuesday!!

August 9, 2011 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

Dani is about to make a gigantic error...

August 9, 2011 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Hiya Caro!!! You totally captured pic of the mean girls with their mean faces!! Too bad they won't freeze that way! lol

August 9, 2011 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

happy tuesday Caro

i wish BB was on Tuesday not back to back wed and thurs.

August 9, 2011 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The mean girls are up, kalia was nice with out dani. dani wakes up an the claws come out.

Dani porch up on block next week kalia stay safe one week.

I hope rach stays an wins hoh

August 9, 2011 at 1:31 PM  
Anonymous LdAngel said...

Good afternoon everyone!! I've been patiently waiting all day to get this work day over with so I can go home to log on to the feeds (okay, I'm lying about the "patiently" part).

Mike - I hope, hope, hope that the competition between America's vote and Lawon (I'm not even considering Rachel leaving the house) will be live on Thrusday and that person will immediately get to go back in the house. I don't believe that winner will come back as HOH, because that would make everyone in the house (Kalia excluded) extremely upset they didn't even have a chance to participate in the HOH comp.

August 9, 2011 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

I love love love love love Jordan..
Jus sayin

August 9, 2011 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Sorry ... Happy Tuesday Afternoon Carolyn, Oh Goddess of the Dish ...

August 9, 2011 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

I didn't like Porsche's snarky remark about the mock interview between Shelly and Jordon. I just wonder what the cocktail waitress' answers would be?

August 9, 2011 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

"Daniele says that Lawon needs to go and j*ck off in the bathroom because his attitude stinks."
--------------
Hello pot meet kettle. Dani really doesn't have room to talk. Thanks for the fabulous coverage Carolyn & Genie!

August 9, 2011 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Its still hard for me to hate on Porsche. maybe its all those cookies me and Jeff see her eating.

Shelly stepped in and tried to save Rachel from herself. Will she take the advice or throw her votes under the bus???

August 9, 2011 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Afternoon all:)

Goodness gracious almighty Dani is so negative! In my opinion she's fallen apart more since Brendon left than Rachel

August 9, 2011 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

any one have trouble with the music code? real player code isn't showing for me and i hope i get my 10bucks this month. I just haven't been able to get it to work any one else?

August 9, 2011 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Good afternoon Carolyn :)
@Wisconsin Mike, I don't think anyone knows how it will work Thursday. But personally I can not wait to fond out!! =D

August 9, 2011 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

WI mike

I really have know idea, but two guesses

1. it will be endurance, and then an HOH comp the next day

2. a Short physical comp followed by Hoh quiz on the show

Then again who knows

August 9, 2011 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Wow-Porsche didn't like being around Rachel because she was such a downer. But look who she has attached herself to-Miss Gloom and Doom. Dani hasn't had anything nice to say for days now. She bashed Jordon for not being happy. She bashes Rachel for being too happy.

A lot of people didn't like Dani when she played season 8. They thought she was crabby and whiny and immature. They thought she isolated herself in the bedroom away from the other HGs all the time. I defended her back then because I thought most of the other HGs treated her like crap. But now she is the one dishing the crap and she is still crabby and whiny and still isolates herself.

She has experience with this game and knows that the reception out in the real world isn't always positive. She has no problem pointing out why America hated Brendon and Rachel last year. Yet, it seems like she is working overtime to make people dislike her. Even long time fans like myself can't stomach her attitude and nasty comments anymore.

Aside from Rachel, Dani's favorite target seems to be Jordon. She finds everything about her annoying-her laugh, her voice, her good moods, her bad moods. She said that everyone is afraid to get rid of Jordon, she'll never get nominated, never get voted out and she'll end up winning the whole game which would just be gross. Funny-only 6 short days ago this is what Dani had to say regarding Jordon:

"She's the nicest person in the world."
"She's a breath of fresh air."
"I enjoy her laughs in the house."
"I don't feel threatened by her and would love to see her go really far."

August 9, 2011 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Has anyone heard from GaYTOR today? I wonder how his foot is? Bless his heart!

August 9, 2011 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Wowzerz! It's taken a while to catch up on the day. Happy Tuesday to you too Goddess of The Dish!

S&M Gene, an excellent morning report coverage as always.

CAro said in TOR...OK.. time to get crackin here! ...

Now we know the secret. Caro likes crack. That's how she goes and goes and goes like the Energizer Bunny she is.

IndigoPriince!!!!! or as I say, Indigo, my Prince.... great to see you post. I've missed a lot of comment sections this season so this is the first time I've seen your smiling face. I've missed you.

So now about BB. I still want Dom back but I know the consensus is wanting Brendon to come back. I'd love to see Brendon come back for his chance to play again, only to be beaten by Lawon. That would have me laughing the rest of the year. No one thinks Lawon can win anything, myself included, but stranger things have happened and this would be a most excellent time for one of those moments.

My thoughts on Rachel 2.0? Oh, I like the less dramatic Rachel but still not a fan. Methinks the psychiatrist did more than some counseling when she cracked. Either her meds were increased or a new one was added. It's the only logical explanation. Maybe a round of ECT is going on in the DR.

Still, foremost in my mind is the hope that Lawon goes, faces off with Brendon and wins his way back into the house. I'm so looking forward to Thursday. Seriously .. admit it. Like or dislike, that would make for FANTASTIC TV!

:o)

August 9, 2011 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HA! Kim, you posted that as I was making my first appearance. It hurts but the ace bandage and ice, and my own good meds (not the 5mg M&M's ER gave me) are making things tolerable. Thanks for asking.

Now, I'm awake enough to call AT&T (UGH) Tech Suopport and get the laptop working wirelessly. Once I get that done I'll be in much better shape because I'll be able to stay on the sofa with foot elevated and stay up to date with The Dish.

:o)

August 9, 2011 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

From last comment section....

heidi2u2 said...

Love the Witch Hazel reference. Oddly, it also helps prevent bruises and welts if you fall on furniture, bump into things, etc. as kids and clumsy people always do.

That's good to know. I need to start buying it by the case. I've become a total klutz.

:o)

August 9, 2011 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

While they're in a lull... I can come say hi. :)


Hi Wisconsin Mike! :) I have no idea how the twist will work - I only know what day it is, because the blog tells me. ;)

Hi KScoot!! :) I'm not feeling the mean girls either. I love Dani, and I understand the funk - between getting her HOH Hijack blown away and having her period, but I want happy dani back!!

Hi Steph!! :) It's meee! Why can't you watch the feeds?

Hi LScott! :) Fingers crossed!!


Hi Reg! :) you said literal.. Drink!

Hi Tiffany! :) Happy Tuesday!

Hi LdAngel! Good afternoon to you! :) lol... I think it will be live..

Hi Gale! :) She's a doll.. I agree.

Hi Cindi! :) Thank you!

Hi Johnny! :) hehehe! I have hope...

Hi MIssLissa! :) yup.

Hi Renee! :) ditto!


Hiya Grendon! :) mm hmm!

Hiya Gaytor! :) My secret's out. ;p~~

Indigo Prince? Where?!?!

August 9, 2011 at 2:52 PM  
Anonymous AmberleHolly said...

Hi everyone! This is my first time commenting here.

I'm am so over Dani. She does nothing but complain. She's constantly telling people they have a bad attitude when she has the worst attitude of them all. I feel bad for Rachel and I honestly can't remember when she's lied this season. As for the whole Dom thing, she was genuinely going to keep him until they all realized how close him and Dani truly were. Her whining about Brendon does get annoying but I think she's been straight up with regards to how she's played the game. I hope Brendon comes back and the two couples mow down Dani, Kalia, and Porshe.

I'm also so stoked that Kalia just screwed her whole alliance by putting up Lawon. I can't wait to see their faces when he gets evicted and they realize what the twist actually is. Thursday is gonna be good. I'm totally behind Rachel this season as I feel she's being targeted for how she was last season and no one is giving her a real chance this season. Does anyone feel the same?

August 9, 2011 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

At work Ms. Carolyn ... just pop in here and chat ... mostly in here ... gotta have it!!!

August 9, 2011 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good evening Carolyn!
Hi Dishers!

I need to get all caught up. Been out shopping for my trip.
I really hope I will be able to stay in touch while I am gone. I will go crazy if I don't know what is going on.

August 9, 2011 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

You crazy? Introducing your poor nephew to dani? :)

August 9, 2011 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hey Carolyn, Genie and Dishies!

Great reporting as always!

Mike in WI, I wonder if they will do a Q and A thing with the ousted HG and "our choice" HG then the winner of that will walk in the house to play in the HOH. That would work in the time frame.

August 9, 2011 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Caro, Indigo, my Prince was in the morning comments... a couple of times. ;-p. See. I really do read them when I get to catch up. Now if I could only find a Stephen Richie sighting but I am guessing he's busy at ACLU saving the world from all that is wrong and unjust.

Lauren, I agree. Caro needs to introduce her nephew to ME!

:o)

August 9, 2011 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

OMG Gaytor, I don't think anyone but you has even thought of Lawon coming back in! That would make so many heads explode! LOL, I love it!

August 9, 2011 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Okay, I will post again:

Wisconsin Mike: Re: Thursday night:

I think the evicted HG will walk out and on the stage with Julie wiil be the HG that we voted to have a chance to go back in the game. They will have some type of competitions, swords come to mind ... Then, the winner will walk back into the BB house. Then they will all compete for HOH, all except Kalia.

That is what I think.

August 9, 2011 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger Terraific said...

@Amberle-my thoughts exactly, I concur (100%)!

Hi pretties and fellow dishers! Oy! what a crazy season this is turning out to be! LOVE it!!!

August 9, 2011 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Terraific! :)

Hi Susan! :) Thank you!

GayTor :) hehehe! You've seen him..

August 9, 2011 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger pixie said...

Tiffany, I wasn't able to get my code last month and missed out on the free music. I haven't tried yet this month. If you find out the problem please post.

I'm so ready for Thursday!!

August 9, 2011 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ty pixie i will do that well i will try to i want my music lol

so wow no game talk today yet

August 9, 2011 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

GaYToR

I never thought of your Lawonerrific possibility. I was worried about Lawon based on the notion that I was sure he would lose.

I didn't want him losing to Dom. I really liked Dom and would love for him to be a part of the game again just for you. Unfortuantely, you and I are on different sides where Dani is concerned and I don't want her rewarded for bad behavior.

I also worried about Lawon losing to Brendon and I don't want that because...well it's Brendon.

The idea of Lawon winning against any of the HGs would be funny, but against Brendon...absolutely hysterical.

August 9, 2011 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

just a quick pop-in. (I am home today and had more free time to catch up) What if on Thursday, they do evictions as usual, then instead of telling them to "gather their belongings", Julie tells them to "wait a minute" and everyone is called to the couch. Then Julie says that the La-I mean the "evicted HG"- has a chance to stay, BUT doesnt tell them they are competing against a former HG. They have to answer questions that the player we voted back already answered. Then the correct answers are tallied and THEN Julie tells them? Of course I could be totally wrong. I am just thinking they will not know about the other possible returning player till AFTER the votes. If they are told before, it could change the way people vote.

August 9, 2011 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sorry gang.. I have to run my mother somewhere.. be back shortly.

Please mind the critters!

August 9, 2011 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Caro? I have? May I buy a clue card?

:o)

August 9, 2011 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Still haven't been able to vote--wonder how these votes will turn out. Kinda not fair.

August 9, 2011 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Question for Caro

Are any of Mike Boogie's restaurants located in or around the area where Rachel lives?

Just thinking that as a fellow BB alum, maybe he would consider hooking her up with a job. Since she worked as a bartender or hostess in Vegas she has some experience.

I wouldn't expect him to employ her if she wasn't qualified for the job. But after all the haters she had from last year I would think he would have some sympathy. He was not liked by too many people after all stars.

Maybe it's a silly idea but it could be worth looking into. Have Mike's people call Rachel's people and maybe they can set up a meeting.

August 9, 2011 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Good Times said...

Hi Carolyn and fellow dishers..oh and Genie Sea if you are here.. People can complain all they want about Dani/Rachel. What I am waitng for is Thursday night. I hope Rachel stays in the house..I want to see her and Dani battle HOH. I think if the both of them teamed up together they would be a strong force against the house.

August 9, 2011 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Holy mother of miracles. Kalia, Porsche and Dani had a few moments where they weren't talking game, weren't talking about the other houseguests and weren't talking about being bored, tired or cranky.

I actually enjoyed them.

August 9, 2011 at 4:51 PM  
Anonymous Lupo said...

my guess about Thursday, they may do just like they did with James when he got evicted and brought back in.

when it became known a former hg would come back, they showed all the ones that were eliminated to that point but they didn't tell you would come back in, and they instead took the safe route and voted James back in and he won HOW lol.

Now for this year, if they do it like that, Lawon will come back in just for the sole reason he is weak and cant win competitions.

Alot safer than bringing back a Keith, Cassie, PT, or Brendon who are all capable of winning it at any time.

August 9, 2011 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Here's a thought about how a houseguest will return to the Big Brother house...I think the new HOH will have to choose between bringing back Lawon and an unknown ex-houseguest. So the big question will be take a risk or stick with Lawon??

Rach will take the risk thinking its BR, Dani will thinking its Dom, etc

Course say Jeff gets HOH and decides not to take the risk and it BR who can come back--Rach will be pissed, etc.

August 9, 2011 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

omg dani kali porch mean girls backdooring comment wrong wrong wrong

August 9, 2011 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Dineane said...

Priceless flashback around 5:10 pm bbt on cameras 1&2 - Jordan explaining "female discharge" to Jeff. I hope I'm not the only one laughing instead of being completely grossed out :)

August 9, 2011 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I left to have a cigarette and make a phone call. Came back to the feeds and the testy trio are at it again. Everything from Shelly being a liar to Rachel's butt cheeks hanging out. I knew the decency couldn't last long.

BTW-I've seen some cheekiness from Dani and Porsche at different times so they really need to check every angle in a full length mirror before talking about Rachel. (Before anyone accuses me of hypocrisy I admit that, yes, I have criticized Rachel for not wearing pants with her shirts. But I am not walking around in a bikini with various body parts hanging out when I say it.)

August 9, 2011 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Dineane!! Hysterical!

August 9, 2011 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Dineane said...

You are welcome, Carolyn. I'm honored to have helped :-)

August 9, 2011 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I believe i'm done transcribing for today... Everyone, East Coast and West should be home from work now...

Everyone, <a href="http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-5333393-10790761" target=">spark up your feeds</a>!

I'll see you in the chats on <a href="http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-5333393-10790761" target=">Superpass</a>... and tomorrow morning with the Overnight Report!

August 9, 2011 at 5:58 PM  
Anonymous entertainman said...

To @Grendon re: Mike Boogie...

I think he's been involved in an embezzlement case...

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/big-brother-contestant-mike-boogie-malin-sued-for-embezzlement-12540.php

August 9, 2011 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Gosh-I leave for a second time, come back and they are STILL bashing Rachel. Now Adam has joined in.

Now the conversation has turned to Brendon and Rachel having sex in the BB house. First, let me state for the record-I think having sex in the BB house is a foolish thing to do. But still...

Dani said, "Don't they realize that's on the internet for everyone to see?"

I have to wonder-doesn't Dani realize that her bad behavior is on the internet for everyone to see?

She also said that she walked away from her arguement with Rachel so she wouldn't say something she regretted because she genuinely doesn't like to hurt people. Doesn't she think when the game ends and they leave the house that people will be hurt when they find out all the mean things she said behind their backs?

August 9, 2011 at 6:01 PM  
Anonymous cajunbubbles said...

Hi ya'll, another newbie here..hehe
I was so happy to find this sight last year because all the others allowed such hateful posts! You girls do such an amazing job! My question is how do i know which chat room to go to on super pass?

August 9, 2011 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Glo said...

I have finally decided to jump in and be part of the blogging community on the dish, I can barley stand listening to the mean girls club. Same song different year.

I agree with you Amber Holly this Rachel bashing has gone on way to long, and this character assassination has to stop. I'm sure that some of their families are disappointed in them.

I believe that you can play this game with out trashing a persons character to the point that when they return to the real world they cannot make a living.

All that trash taking just makes them look ugly. I can't wait for Brendon to walk back in, and see the look on Dani's face, The funny thing is I was a big Dani fan, but she has turned into someone I cannot root for.
,

August 9, 2011 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger patti said...

Day: Thursday

Scene:Lawon and Brendon battle it out to re-enter the house, Brendon wins, walks back in.

Rachel to Dani: "Get that face off your face."

August 10, 2011 at 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below