;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 8, 2011

Big Brother 13: Monday Afternoon

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!! What a Monday on the live feeds! The past 24 hours have been nuts! If this is your first visit to BBDish today, here are the key events:
  • Jeff used the PoV on himself & Kalia put up Lawon as the ReNom. All the details are on Genie's wonderful posts from the morning: Early Monday & PoV Ceremony Spoiler & Aftermath
  • FYI, Lawon volunteered to be the ReNom last night. The details are on the Overnight Report.

1:03pm BBT
Feed 3
Kitchen Counter
Lawon & Rachel

Rachel: Did you volunteer to be the pawn?
Lawon: Hell no!
Rachel: That's what I heard...
**shut up, Rachel.
Lawon: I wanna play to win.. Gimme the satisfaction.
Rachel: Totally. I get put up on the block every week, and I'm never the pawn. I'm always the target.

Jeff comes in and saves Rachel from herself... momentarily. Kalia comes into the kitchen and Lawon has a very special face for her.


Lawon is the only person in the house that is believing his performance...

CUT TO:
1:13pm BBT
Backyard - Couch
Lawon, Shelly, Jeff

Shelly: Did you have a good DR session?
Lawon: Oh yeah... They made me do it over.. said I was cursing too much.

Chatter... Lawon goes inside to change his clothes... oh look.. pretty boy


1:16pm BBT
Chrome Room
Kalia & Lawon
1 & 2

Kalia: Everyone thinks you're faking it.. Shelly came upstairs... There's a way of doing it.. Just be like, we talked about it, and I knew there was a possibility of me going up, but I didn't think she'd do it..
Lawon: ok...

Kalia heads to the Candy Room to talk to Porsche...

Porsche: So.. she obviously told them.
Kalia: No.. we had talked about it. I just told him, stop overdoing it, and say that you were thrown off that I actually did it. It's weird cuz, as far as they're all concerned, he's just a pawn. I don't understand why they're so happy.
Porsche: But who knows what Shelly really thinks?
Kalia: When you guys wake up, just come upstairs. I'd rather talk upstairs.

1:24pm BBT
Feed 3
HoH Room
Dani & Kalia
Kalia goes to the kitchen to fix herself something to eat. Dani passes through and asks if she wants to go upstairs to talk. Kalia does. Dani heads upstairs, Kalia soon follows.

Kalia: I don't really know what Lawon did right after.. He went out there and he was super pissed, that he was so surprised... Shelly came up to me to ask, did he know he was going up? Then I went to Lawon, he's so excited... So I told him to tone it down a bit.. Because he literally went down there...

Dani: Right after, when we were awkwardly hugging, Shelly asked me, what's up with that?
Kalia: Then Rachel came up here, and she was like, I wanna thank you for doing what I think you're gonna do.. then she hugged me...
Dani: So her whole mood has changed. We just need to convince her she's done.
Kalia: I put up a pawn. I put up a floater to appease Jeff and Jordan, but it's still a pawn.

Kalia and Dani are perturbed that Lawon's overdoing it...

Dani: The only thing about waiting til Thursday to force her to make a deal with us is, what if Shelly and Adam cop a deal first? If someone else tries to make a deal first, then we're donna get screwed out of it. We don't need to do anything now.. Just think about it. We can do something Wednesday. I feel like crap.
Kalia: It's really weird that Shelly wants Porsche out so badly.

1:33
Dani: Everyone was shocked. Their faces... Adam was shocked he didn't go up. Jeff and Jordan were shocked.. The only face I didn't see was Shelly, cuz she was right next to me...
***Dani, no one was shocked.

Dani didn't realize that Shelly knew Kalia was going to put up Lawon. Kalia tells her. They're discussing how to explain the Lawon nomination. There's one point they agree on 100%..

Dani: He's so stupid.
Kalia: He really, really is.

With regard to their pending deal with Rachel, they plan to threaten her that if she tells anyone, they'll call her out in front of the house, and then she will go home. They then move on to counting Rachel's votes... They find it interesting that Rachel thinks she can get Shelly.

***That little red flag might have been clever to notice yesterday...

Not realizing the situation is completely out of their hands now, Kalia and Dani are discussing the pros and cons of keeping Rachel this week... and how they plan to manipulate Rachel to do their bidding. Dani feels it's best to be honest with the house regarding their plans.

1:51pm BBT

Kalia: What kind of deals could other people make with her?
Dani: Just basically don't come after me, I wont come after you.
Kalia: Why would that be a better deal than having you and me protecting her?
Dani: If we're keeping her in this house, which is huge to me, because I don't trust her, it's important to me that our deal is the real deal.
Kalia: Last night when we came up with this plan, wasn't Rachel staying a part of it?
Dani: Yeah.. I'm just saying that when it comes to deals, I wanna make sure it's ours and no one elses, because she has Jeff and Jordan.

***At some point, they've got to realize they completely screwed themselves. I'm waiting for it...

Kalia: We also need to find out what people are thinking about this downstairs..
Dani: Everyone knows though that you have a deal with Jordan.
Kalia: But they all thought I was gonna go back on it. Even last night when Jeff was in here, he said let's wait til after the PoV Ceremony to talk, because they thought I'd put Jordan up..

***Dani's in PMS misery. She leaves to find a heating pad and her bed, and she recommends Kalia take a nap.

CUT TO:
1:57pm
Feed 1

BB: Jeff, please come to the Diary Room.

We head outside, where Jeff is toweling off from the pool, and the chatter in the backyard is about the missing items from the house.

Shelly's convinced that someone's making money from the hiding of stuff. Adam pipes in that Rachel was the only one awake yesterday when some items were found.

Shelly: You didn't hide the stuff, did you, Lawon.
Lawon: Nope.
Shelly: You wouldn't lie to a mother.
Lawon: Nope. But my lesson today is, don't play with emotions, Lawon. When you play with emotions, you forget the key thing. And that's a good lesson to learn.

Shelly joins Lawon in the pool.

Lawon: I'm good.
Shelly: You're ok now?
Lawon: I'm Lawonderful. I had a long talk with myself.
Shelly: hah! Did you answer?
Lawon: Yeah.. I'm good. I sometimes have a problem paying attention. I should follow my gut. I knew it would be me or Adam.
Shelly: Your hair looks good..
Lawon: And it wouldn't be Adam. It was his birthday yesterday.
Shelly: It's a game, dude.
Lawon: It's good. All good in the hood. Just caught me off guard.. I guess cuz I've never been on the block.
Shelly: You gotta pack..
Lawon: All my sh*t.
Shelly: You gotta pack allll that stuff.

2:04pm - Adam returns to the backyard...

Adam: Everybody in the pool!
Shelly: Does your face feel weird? It's like getting your hearing back.. like a kid that hears a bird for the first time.

Adam gets into the jacuzzi.

2:06pm BBT

Shelly's having an imaginary 1st day after school conversation with Josie...

2:13pm BBT
Feed 1
It's Bikini Chatter time...
Shelly, Adam, Jeff, Jordan, Lawon, Rachel

Jeff has returned from the Dr, and Jordan has joined the backyard crew.
Lawon's in the pool. Shelly's on a chaise lounge adjacent to the pool. Rachel's on the elliptical. Jeff's having a smoke on the couch.

Shelly: I get all my suits custom made in Hong Kong.
Adam: Nice!
Shelly: 150 bucks! I've used the same guy for 14 years. I go in, and they're delivered to my hotel the next day.
Lawon: Wow.
Jordan: Really?

2:18pm BBT
Shelly's telling the backyard crew about her trips to Hong Kong, and the expense involved... Talk turns to Jeff & Jordan's time on the Amazing Race, when they needed to go to Chile, and Jordan ran up to the gate and asked for 2 tickets to China.

2:20pm BBT
Still chatter about TAR... Jeff has returned to the pool... I eagerly await closeups.

2:30pm BBT
Talk in the backyard has turned to TAR alumni gatherings vs Big Brother Alumni gatherings..
Shelly's inviting everyone to Baton Rouge for games...



2:36pm BBT
QUAD
Shelly, Jeff, Jordan, Adam...
Lawon is present but not talking much.

Poolside chatter continues.. The topic has turned to news of the world. Shelly's jonesing for current events. Adam less so..

2:40pm BBT
They move on quickly from current events to their shared respect for the US military. Then to stay at home dads... Shelly's husband was both.

2:48pm BBT
And on to the H1N1 virus, which Josie had... and how it's contracted..



***While the HGs are in chatty mode, I'm gonna take off and grab a Cuban Coffee. This will doubtless spur them into massive game talk. I'll be back shortly. Enjoy the live feeds & Please mind the critters!

3:30pm BBT
I'm back! Just in time...
Jordan & Rachel
Backyard - Couch
Feed 3

Shelly's inside doing dishes. Everyone else is napping, still.

Rachel: I wish I knew what was going on.. the reasoning behind all of it.
Jordan: Oh don't worry about it. The important thing is, you're staying.
Rachel: I just wanna see em scramble. I wanna win HoH.. Porsche's gonna be like, we're still best friends, right? Yeah.. til I nominate you.
Jordan: Yeah, she just goes where the power is.
Rachel: Now I can't wait for this week to be over.
Jordan: I knew you were gonna stay... Don't campaign though, in front of people.. It'll get everyone all worked up.
Rachel: I'm not even campaigning til Wednesday. There's no point. I wonder.. when I heard Daniele telling Kalia this morning, "I know you don't want to but you have to..."

Talk turns to Porsche's vote...

Rachel: I'm very confused with this season.
Jordan: Me too. It's really hard.
Rachel: I agree..
Jordan: It's not like they're gonna hand you 1/2 a million on a platter.. My season seemed easier.
Rachel: I don't think you guys were ever targets though.
Jordan: Yeah we were. They hated us.

3:36pm - Talk turns to Jordan's season... Meanwhile, inside, Kalia has arisen... Shelly is still solo in the kitchen, doing dishes.


3:40pm BBT
Kitchen
Feed 1
Shelly & Kalia

Oops! Kalia dropped her mic pack in the toilet.

Shelly: I said, if you win hoH, who are you putting up, and he said, Daniele and Kalia.
Kalia: Who was sitting there when he said that?
Shelly: Adam and Jordan. He's saying that to all of these people, all of them.
Kalia: What would be the payoff then? If anything he makes us worried and wanna send him home.

Shelly tells Kalia she's gonna have to vote him out, since she can't chance that.


Kalia: Rachel came up to me..
Shelly: Yeah, I saw her.. Don't worry about it.. She just has no one to talk to. Plain as the day is long, he sat there and said he was putting you and Dani up... When he said that, I said to myself, I'm cutting him off. I'm not keeping someone who's saying that.
Kalia: Obviously.

Shelly: Go out there and talk to Jeff and Jordan, cuz Jeff's like, what does he benefit doing this? Everyone's like, why is he doing this?
Kalia: Who's outside.. Oh, Rachel and Jordan. I don't feel like talking to Rachel right now. Every time I turn around, she's right there.
Shelly: Oh, I know. She's absolutely aggravating.

Kalia: Do you think it would be hard to convince people to vote Lawon out?
***bwahahaha
Shelly: No.. And after he said that, directly to me, that he's gonna put you two up??

Kalia: Why would he do all this?
Shelly: That's what I wanna know. Did you guys tell him to do this?
Kalia: No, I told him to be cool.
Shelly: Oh, I thought maybe you directed him to put on an act. He's being an idiot. He has totally stupefied himself to a level I have not seen in this game. Someone who acts like that is not to be trusted. Then I'm asking myself, is he making money doing this? Did he hide the stuff?


Kalia: Last night, I told Adam, you're the best choice.. It's your birthday. No one's gonna vote you out. Then I was talking to Daniele, and I was like, who can I put up who wont go home or freak out..
Shelly: Everyone's wondering, is there a benefit to him? Why would you waste your whole summer?
Kalia: Maybe he thinks there's a money offer to not come back in the house.. The whole time we've been here, I've always been like, I don't really know what Lawon's game is.. He doesn't do anything..
Shelly: Nothing.. He doesn't pick up a dish, a towel.. There's got to be something in it for him.
Kalia: During the HoH comp on the skis, he fell off and made such a big deal about it..
Shelly: Notice that whenever he's lying he cusses... But I pressed him today.. I was like, dude, don't let me see DRs and you were lying the whole time..

This is ongoing, but you get the gist. Shelly, Shelly Machiavelli is taking the next step... She can't vote to keep Lawon, because it threatens her fake alliance with Kalia and Daniele, whom he says he'll nominate.

Kalia: He's making my job a lot easier.

They're now speculating about Lawon's true role in the game... Wild speculations that he has to get himself evicted this week to collect prize money, etc... Then they get back to Rachel...

Shelly: You just have to tell Rachel, if she talks, she's done. If you hear from anyone that she told about the deal, you'll see her out the door. Now it's working in your advantage completely.

If you missed this conversation, I strongly encourage you to watch it on flashback. Shelly is quite masterful... Start at 3:40pm on feed 1 & 2...

4pm BBT
Around the house...
  • BB calls Rachel in to exchange her batteries...
  • Shelly suggests to Kalia that she ask to meet with Rachel once she gets out.
  • Shelly and Kalia head out back to the couch to chat with Jordan.
  • We peak in on the Candy Room nappers: Adam, Dani & Porsche. Still sleeping.

4:04pm BBT
Feed 3 & 4
Backyard Couch
Rachel, Jordan, Kalia, Shelly

Jordan mentions Lane Bryant ads vs Victoria's Secret ads, and it leads into a nice body image chat between the women.

Rachel: I love my curves...
Kalia: It took me a long time, but I'm ok with my boobs now.. I used to hate em.

Talk turns to starving on slop... Then...

Jordan: Why didn't they call me to the DR today?
Rachel: They didn't?
Jordan: They called everybody but me.
Shelly: Call Jordan! She looks pretty, and she wants to talk!

***Tip toe through the palm trees... Skippy doesn't like being told who to call.

We return to Kalia telling the girls about her dream last night. It's nice, friendly, female bonding time...

4:12pm
BB: Rachel, please exchange your microphone with one in the storage room.
Kalia: What? (Rachel just did a few minutes ago)

Dream stories continue... Cute & Fun, but I'm saving my fingers for game talk..

4:14pm BBT
Rachel returns to the backyard. Talk turns to the missing items that are still missing and those that have been returned.

Rachel: Do you guys think it was like an America's Player thing?
Kalia: That's what Shelly was saying...
Rachel: And that like, the longer things stay hidden, the more money they make?

Jordan talks about people she's encountered who say Big Brother is a trashy show... She's not bothered. Then talk turns to mothers who always feel the need to one up you about their children... and on to braggarts in general.


4:20pm BBT
Checking inside, Porsche has joined the living. She heads straight into the DR... Then right back out, to the kitchen and then into the restroom...

The backyard chatters continue, unperturbed...

CUT TO:
4:30pm BBT

Feed 1/2 - Dani & Porsche are upstairs complaining about Lawon's performance today.
Feed 3/4 Shelly, Jordan, Rachel & Kalia are still chatting..

We'll join Porsche and Dani..
Porsche: It might be ok.. We can still redeem this.
Dani: It looks really bad.
Porsche: Yeah, he was a little more angry than he should've been... So are we just gonna tell Adam or Shelly to keep him?
Dani: That's what Kalia and I were talking about before..
Porsche: I hate Shelly's face sometimes. I was like, girl, you look like that dog..
Dani: Your face was good. I was trying not to laugh at everyone else, because they were all so shocked.
Porsche: Has he come up to talk to Kalia yet?
Dani: I don't know.
Porsche; We really need to win HoH.. This is a little saving grace on Kalia's part... Especially that she's outside with Rachel and Shelly right now. It'll be you and me on the block.
Dani: mm hmm.

Porsche: You have to win.
Dani: Me??
Porsche: Or Lawon has to come back as HoH.

Porsche tells Dani about Shelly being overly nice to Rachel... then also saying mean things behind her back.. Dani says she does that a lot, and so does Jordan.


4:44pm BBT
Feed 1/2
Dani & Porsche, cont'd.

Porsche: Who do you think would put up Rachel next week?
Dani: I don't know.. Would you ever backdoor her?

4:50pm

Porsche: So Kalia made it through the hoH basically unscathed.. but we didn't get rid of Rachel or Jeff. Kinda blows.



4:55pm BBT

  • F1/2 - Dani and Porsche continue along the same tack. Porsche just asked Dani if Rachel ever gave her the "strong women sticking together" spiel. That's a no from Dani.
  • F3/4 - All the women assembled are advising Rachel to get some friends and hobbies outside of Brendon.. Telling her that it'll actually improve their relationship.

My brain is going... Perhaps some oxygen is in order...

Spark up your feeds folks! It's a long night ahead on the live feeds, and the HGs just found their 2nd wind. As last night proves, ya just never know when everything's gonna go topsy turvy in there!

If you haven't taken advantage of the 3 day free trial for the live feeds yet, go for it already! :0)






Permalink







78 Comments:

Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Caro! inorite re: Rachel...

August 8, 2011 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Sigh, Rachel...


Hello everyone!!

August 8, 2011 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

not that it makes much difference, but What is Rachel doing???? She always puts all her cards on the table

August 8, 2011 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Here is what I posted just a moment ago before I saw the new top post :)

The people who are talking about Rachel's mental health being compromised...haven't you ever been heart broken and needed a good cry?? Does that make you crazy or mentally unstable? She is also confined to a house full of people who don't like her...Brendon was her one link and she lost it. I think she has the right to be sad and have a good cry! As for her tactics with Dani, yes they are extremely immature, but immaturity is not considered a mental health issue. I really didn't like Rachel because of her selfishness and immaturity, but seeing what a beaten she is taking for being human has endeared her to me.

August 8, 2011 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

woot woot hi everyone this is a good day im so happy

August 8, 2011 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I got gotted in POV ceremony!

Reposteding...
Shelly's manipulation of Kalia is pretty impressive, but I think Kalia was leaning towards Lawon and porsche anyway. I dont think she playing as good as alot of people seem to. Because once shes caught she'll be trapped in Ronnie land, all her eggs are in one basket
I dont see why anyone thinks this benefits Kalia. J/J gunning for her. Rachel will put her up with the guidance of J/J. Kalia's best bet was to roll the dice and get Rachel out. put up Adam, he might not like it, but was 100% safe. Actually her best move was to put up Super Pawn Jordan the bridge is burned kalia

August 8, 2011 at 1:18 PM  
Anonymous LdAngel said...

Good grief, can't Rachel keep her mouth shut at all?? I wanted her to stay, but geesh, she needs to just go now!!!

August 8, 2011 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Why oh why does Jordan share things with Rachel? Please stop talking Jordan.

August 8, 2011 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

I apologize. Hello again you guys.

August 8, 2011 at 1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lawon's a fool. Putting him up may actually help Kahlia. Lawon will be evicted and have to play against America's choice. God willing that will turn out to be Dom. No matter what the comp is (puzzle or physical), Lawon will not win. If Dom's back in for good, hopefully he'll continue his alliance with Dani which will bring her alliance votes to 4. Maybe Adam will then consider switching sides. We'll see.

August 8, 2011 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Looks like Kalia is starting to realize the blunder she made. Who's play was worse? Lawon's or kalia? At least when lawon threw his game away he had no chance of winning anyway

August 8, 2011 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Merry said...

Hey everybody! Is kalia on anybody elses nerves other than mine? Her eating and phrasing while she talks is driving me insane! Glad Shelley spun the web yesterday! Love it!

Now, if Rachel will keep her mouth shut regarding the plan this will be great! Ahahahahah

August 8, 2011 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

I'm sorry what were all those words I just saw?

Shirtless Big Jeff renders me dumb every time. *stares & drools*

August 8, 2011 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I thought Dani wanted to go to Hoh cause she realised they screwed up big time. Why would she ever think they could get a "real" deal from Rach when she doesn't need them to stay.

August 8, 2011 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

I have to step away from the feeds. I cannot listen to Dani and Kalia. Did Dani really say everyone is getting annoyed with Jordan? And did Kalia really agree with her immediately? This is ridiculous.

August 8, 2011 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good lord I can't stand Dani anymore. She's complaining about Jordon being mopey and bringing everyone down. She's on slop for a second week after almost starving last week. Has Dani been on slop yet? NO.

Then she's complaining about Jeff being rude because he fixed dinner for himself and Jordon but not for Rachel and Shelly. Number one, I could be wrong but I thought he did offer Rachel some. I've seen him offer Shelly food before. I don't recall seeing Dani fix dinner for the house. If it weren't for Jeff and Brendon half of these people would have starved.

Dani and Kalia referred to Jordon as a raincloud. Dani is the cloud, the rain and the thunder.

And then Dani was talking about how shocked everyone's faces looked by the Lawon nom. She said that's her thing-noticing faces. She may be looking at the faces but she sure isn't reading between the lines.

August 8, 2011 at 1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so lost-just when I think I have figured it out they get nuts again. I think Thursday's----whatever ! Then Brendon comes back (I think thats rigged). Then they are ALL back to square one!

August 8, 2011 at 1:45 PM  
Anonymous MT said...

I am praying for a Dom return, that's the only way what khalia did makes any sense. If Brendon comes back they are so screwed.

August 8, 2011 at 1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone think that the person that wins the chance to get back in the house will also be the new HOH? Or, at the very least, that person will not be able to be nominated for 1 week. It seems to me something like that happened in the past, but I can't remember.

August 8, 2011 at 1:50 PM  
Anonymous Reggie45 said...

I was soooo feeling old-Rachel-sad. :( With Lawon going up on the block, now I'm feeling like Rachel 2.0!! Woot, woot!! Bring on the drama!!! As someone already said somewhere,
"Lawon, Lapawn, Lagone!!

August 8, 2011 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

***That little red flag may have been clever to notice yesterday ***
To cute Carolyn :p
Good afternoon everyone! What would we do without Big Brother? ?

August 8, 2011 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger LadyJack111 said...

Does Kalia really not realize that putting Lawon up just gave Rachel the votes to stay? Dani doesn't see this either? Do they really think they have Adam and Shelly?

Wow, being in that house really clouds ones vision!!

August 8, 2011 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

There is too much time between this & Thurs. I have a feeling it will backfire. Rachel cannot play it cool & they should have waited to tell her what Shelly had concocted.

August 8, 2011 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger patti said...

Carolyn you crack me up!

"Im waiting for it.........."

LMFAO!!!!

August 8, 2011 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Something I don't get-A few days ago, when Dani was running Kalia's HOH, Dani was basing some of her game strategy on things Shelly had told her and on the notion that Shelly was on their side.

Any time Kalia tried to run her own HOH and said she didn't really trust Shelly, Dani would interrupt with, "But I do!"

Now that Dani didn't get what she wanted-Jordon as a renom, and it's clear that Kalia's been talking a LOT of game with Shelly, suddenly Dani doesn't trust Shelly. Shelly lies, Shelly plays both sides, yada yada yada.

Well, yes Dani, we all knew this about Shelly long before you did. But what changed Dani's opinion? Does she believe she is so special/intimidating that when she was HOH the whole house was being honest with her in an effort to gain favor with the BB princess?

Good lord, this girl needs to go back in time about 10 years and grow up all over again with some lessons in maturity. She's acting like a spoiled teenager.

August 8, 2011 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

carolyn

Please be there when the light bulb goes off in lawons head for what he volunteered for. I realize it may not happen till Julie is interviewing him

August 8, 2011 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

Lulu, Rachel had mental issues before she came into the BB house the first time. I think she has done better mentally w/out Brendon there and I think it is best for her that he not return.

Kahlia didn't have a deal with Rachael before the POV ceremoney? Um, isn't that a big mistake? What leverage does she have now?

Her HOH will be for nothing but it is her own fault.

I am starting to think she is one of those people who think they know everything but actually knows a lot less than they think.

August 8, 2011 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger Chrissi said...

I kind of got got on the last post...so I am reposting too!

Is anyone surprised that no one has thought that maybe one of the evicted house guests could come back in? Julie said compete to come back in right? Why would someone compete with themselves to come back in the house? I really can't believe that NO ONE has figured it out!!

LITERALLY shocked!! Ha ha!

August 8, 2011 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Lulu

In regards to Rachel-It's not the good cry over a broken heart that has people concerned. It was the manic highs and lows and mood changes. And then when she started talking about how she ruins everything for everyone and she hates herself, it becomes cause for concern. Some people are drama queens and they love any kind of attention-good or bad. But there is always a percentage of people that are in a really dark place when they start talking like that and they may need professional help. Having Brendon as her one link was way more harmful than beneficial. He does nothing but confirm that she is, indeed, an emotional mess and a failure. He has issues of his own that need to be worked on.

I have heard a lot of not-so-nice things said about Rachel. I have been one of the people who has said some of those things. But the majority of people who have commented on the state of her mental health, at least on this site, seem to be coming from a place of genuine caring and concern.

August 8, 2011 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger patti said...

Chrissi,

Julie didn't say "compete" to come back to the game, she said they would be given the chance to come back which could mean anything. That is what the HGs were trying to figure out today....

August 8, 2011 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi everyone!! :0) I'm gonna save my fingers a little while they're talking about Amazing Race...

August 8, 2011 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

My feeds are screwing up again. So frustrating!

August 8, 2011 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Has anyone considered that the evicted houseguest selected by America and Thursday's evicted houseguest may not have to compete but that the houseguests get to vote on either (1) America's selection (not knowing who that is) or (2) the player just selected. Seems like it was something like that when James came back in on Season 9.

August 8, 2011 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

We could all use more rain clouds like Jordan

August 8, 2011 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

I mean the player just evicted in the alternatives; that is (1) America's Choice or (2) the houseguest evicted this coming Thursday night.

August 8, 2011 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think bren or cassi will be back voted in.
I hope bren comes in and wins and bren wins hoh? or rach

August 8, 2011 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Wow-so much good stuff to comment on. Dani and Kalia still think they get to choose whether or not Rachel stays. Being the reigning HOH, Dani believes that she has the final word. (Huh, Dani's not the reigning HOH? My mistake.)

If Dani and Kalia make a deal with Rachel, Dani wants to be sure their deal is the 'real' deal.

Doesn't Dani realize that there are no real deals in BB? And why in blue blazes would Rachel be under any obligation to honor a deal with Dani? Dani is the one who said to Rachel "Haven't you ever gone back on a deal?"

Go ahead Dani. Call Rachel out as a liar if she breaks her deal with you. It seems to me that Jeff felt a little betrayed when you lied and broke your deal with him. I guess that's what they mean by karma.

August 8, 2011 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Cuban Coffee Break!! brb! :)

August 8, 2011 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good evening! Boy o boy they should not have given Rachel the smallest cllue what is going on. She is gonna sink this plan quick if she knows to much.

And for those questioning, Julie said:"For the first time ever 2 evicted house guests will battle live to get back into the game."

August 8, 2011 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Patti or Patti Z ... I believe the Chenbot did say compete ... I listened to it again last night, so I don't think the HGs are gonna have any say in who comes back.

What I am even more surprised at is that they haven't even been thinking about evicted HGs, they are only thinking about the one going out on Thursday night ... they are really not thinking this all the way through ...

Caro, hope you brought enough Cuban Coffee for all of us ... hahahaha

August 8, 2011 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

I believe on the last show it was clear that the evicted HG's would have to compete with thurs. evictee.....I mean whoever America picked would compete with Lawon or Rach and that win gets them back in the house.....been wrong before but I'm pretty sure I heard that.

Thanks for all your hard work......even with the feeds I don't know what I'd do without BBdish and all the comments. I love all the different opinions and "food for thought"

On a quick side note....I would love to see Brendon come back just to see Dani's meltdown. Call me evil....bwaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

August 8, 2011 at 3:07 PM  
Anonymous Sephi said...

Chrissi,

Agree with you 100%. As soon as Evel Dick left unexpectedly, the hard core BB fans in the house should have figured that the numbers were skewed from BB productions original plan and that they would have to either eliminate the double elimination or bring someone back to even out the numbers.

Obviously, since Julie gave them the hint that the next evicted houseguest "might" get back in the game, they should have figured out that BB production plans to bring SOMEONE back, whether it is the next evicted houseguest or a previously evicted one. I don't think that any of them should think that the next evicted houseguest automatically comes back in, and if the they (next evicted houseguest), doesn't make it back in, then logic leads that it will be someone else.

Of course, this is all VERY easy to figure out on this side of the house, so I guess we shouldn't be too smug we figured it out...LOL

On another note, I just cannot believe that Kalia (and co HOH Dani), made such a blunder with putting up Lawon and thereby losing one of their sure votes. Maybe Kalia as a newbie can be forgiven the blunder, but Dani should have known better.

The only way this will work out for them is if Dom is America's vote and beats Lawon to come back in. Even so, they'd still be better off with Dom AND Lawon and dumping someone from the other side or one of the floaters (ie Adam or Shelly). Bad, bad move on their part.

August 8, 2011 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Afternoon Lovely Ladies of the Dish!

So whats the "big deal" about keeping Rachel quite for the rest of the week?? I personally dont see what difference it makes now. Let her gloat if she wants too, at least that would be entetaining for me, to watch Kaliah and Dani's faces would be priceless.

Also then Lawon wouldnt have to "pretend" to be shocked and mad. We could possibly see what Lawon REALLY is made of, since he keeps telling everyone "wait and see what I can do".

August 8, 2011 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm back! :)

August 8, 2011 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

Attention Jordon's neighbours : I think she just "allegedly" admitted to stealing your WiFi LOL

August 8, 2011 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Therese said...

Jenn,

I agree - it seemed to me as well that Julie said that the evicted house-guest and America's choice would go head to head in a competition to get back into the house.

August 8, 2011 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Shelly give shelly Americas fav she is sooo good i swear its awesome

August 8, 2011 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

bwahahaha!

August 8, 2011 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Hi Genie - Hi Carolyn !

Why does the HoH (and his/her allies) think they still have control on what will happen in the eviction AFTER the POV ceremony?

Methinks Kalia and Dani have let two weeks of HoH wins go to their heads.

August 8, 2011 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Scrambled brains anyone?

Ohhh this house. They really knew what they were doin' when they put in the padded room, eh?

*counts gray hairs*

August 8, 2011 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Scrambled brains?

GUILTY as charged!

August 8, 2011 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Good afternoon all!

Isn't it going to be more suspicious to everyone when Rachel doesn't campaign?? I guess they just don't want her talking game to anyone.

This could still turn out great for Dani. If Dom is voted to compete, I'm betting he will beat Lawon. Then Dom comes back, and Dani gains a much better ally.

That being said, I don't know who to vote for now!! I am pulling for Jeff and Jordan...but Rachel is so much more tolerable without Brendon ;) So who would be the best choice?

August 8, 2011 at 4:18 PM  
Anonymous bbme said...

Hi! Thanks ladies for all the work, time and major effort you put in for us all. :)

Someone asked if anyone thinks the returning HG will be HOH...I do. I may not be right, but I just don't see how they're going to fit in POV ceremony through eviction day (Thursday) review along with two competitions. Even if the second one isn't completed during the show I don't see it happening.

Which leads me to Brendon. I want him to come back despite the puke-inducing combo of him and Rachel, only because it keeps J/J safe longer.
If it's not Brendon then I'm hoping for Cassie, but I'm just not sure she'd be willing to work with Rachel and might chose Dani. And I'm one of the many who is so "LITERALLY" over the mean girl alliance.

August 8, 2011 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Kalia is so much nicer when she is away from Dani....just sayin'.

August 8, 2011 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow porch is meannn hear her talking bout shelly. im sorry i cant watch dani because porchia back to kalia an dreams

August 8, 2011 at 4:35 PM  
Anonymous Melissa Moler said...

I think Dani is just jealous of Jordan. Complaining about her being mopey, Dani acts like such a spoiled brat, rolling her eyes, etc. During the wedding all the houseguest were having fun, laughing and getting along and Dani aside from doing the bubbles, was rolling her eyes, making faces, just the attitude like she thought this was so dumb. Dani is the one who majorly needs an attitude adjustment. I cannot stand her and will be glad to see Rachel or Jeff or Jordan send her out of the house, and oh yeah...take Kalia with her!!!!!

August 8, 2011 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

I notice that Kalia doesn't hide in the HOH room like most other HOH winners do. She mingles frequently with all the house guests.

It creates an interesting dynamic.

Porsche and Dani hiding away in their room or the HOH is a very bad game plan.

Plus, I'm enjoying Rachael 2.0, she is so much more interesting than when Brendon is around

August 8, 2011 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Kalia is only nice when she thinks she can gain allies from it. With Jordan Shelly and Rachel I think she's played her hand already. Actually, I don't think she has the ability to influence anyone left in the house ( Lawon isn't actually in the house).

August 8, 2011 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

G'day everyone. Can't wait to read the Blogs and catch up on the cooments. Excellent coverage as always S&M Queen and Dish Goddess.

Bu it has to wait. :-(. social obligations this evening and eventually a trip to the ER for an X-Ray and to see what they can do for this foot. I'm 99.9% sure it's broken. I've had a broken foot twice before way way back, and I know the pain. This one isn't 5th metatarsal like the other two times, but .. I'll call it GaYToR Intuition.

No rush since I already have the good pain meds, and not sure what can be done due to the location. I only want to avoid an extremely long ER wait.

I'm just now able to type because the Seraquel from last night has my body, from brain to fingers feeling like jelly again. I hate getting past side effects of a new med. But I do like that it made me sleep for a complete 11 hours. I'll get caught up on lost sleep eventually.

So I probably won't be back to make another post while the Dish Doors are open. I'll do some late late night posting before "Bedtime for GaYToR" again. Love and peace, or tolerance, to all.

:o)

August 8, 2011 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger Jeannie L said...

Hi all...This has been a crazy season so far! Thank you Carolyn for your posts!!! And a BIG thank you for the pool pics of Jeff ;) yummm lol Can't wait for Wednesday night!

August 8, 2011 at 5:02 PM  
Anonymous amyrizzo221 said...

Thanks for all the hard work for our benefit ladies!! I really hope Brendan comes back. Is anyone else having trouble getting registered on the CBS site to vote?

August 8, 2011 at 5:06 PM  
Anonymous BoilerUp said...

Good evening!

I don't have anything new to add, just Thank You, Thank You, Thank YOU: ladies of the Dish. What a monumental task this season has turned into, and your faithful service is so greatly appreciated!

August 8, 2011 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Anon- If you'd like to rephrase your post without attacking the parenting of the HG in question, I'd be happy to post it.

August 8, 2011 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Why is Porsche telling Dani that she has to win HOH or that Lawon has to come back and win HOH? And why is she complaining that Kalia came through the week unscathed but "we" still didn't get rid of Rachel or Jeff?

Porsche is allowed to have an opinion. She's not playing. If you aren't going to risk your neck out on the field then you need to just sit in the bleachers and watch.

August 8, 2011 at 5:36 PM  
Anonymous Sephi said...

So I went back to thursdays episode and Julie's exact words were:

"for the first time in big brother history, two houseguests will battle live to get back in the game."

So, although she didn't explicitly say "compete", I have a hard time thinking that she would use the word battle if it was a vote from the remaining HG's and not a competition between the two HG's. However, anything is possible.

August 8, 2011 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Good evening all bbdish family. Haven't read all the comments yet but I've got a question ....does anyone agree that Shelly is kinda running the house right now? LOL

August 8, 2011 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Actually, what I meant to say is Porsche is NOT allowed to have an opinion.

Hahaha-Dani said if she put Rachel up she'd look like a big A-hole for going back on her word. She has already gone back on her word and yeah, she already looks like a big...what she said. And it's funny, and slightly pathetic that she is ready to call people out.

No more going back and forth. If you're with us then speak up and start doing something.---Isn't this pretty much the same speech Jeff gave. The one that had Dani calling him stupid and saying he was a bully?

August 8, 2011 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Terraific said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Genie and Caro! You ladies never cease to amaze me! And those delicious pool picks of Jeff were the bright spot in an otherwise crappy day! YUM! Forever grateful

August 8, 2011 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

My live feeds aren't working right now... I've got a black screen.... anyone else having a problem??

August 8, 2011 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Wow-I just flashed back to 5 minutes ago to try to catch J&J's convo. I ended up with Cassie, Dom, Brendon and Keith. I checked and double checked date and time.

August 8, 2011 at 6:06 PM  
Blogger Yve said...

I dont know, maybe its just me but i wouldnt count Dom necessarily as someone jumping right to Dani's side, in the interview with Julie he did blame Dani for getting him kicked out. Not bitterly or anything, but that it was her planning that directly got him evicted, and he has no idea what's been going on in the house.

August 8, 2011 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Renee - There was a problem for about 20 minutes earlier today, but all's good now.

Have you tried clearing cache and rebooting?


Grendon - hmmmm...

August 8, 2011 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I used FB to catch the part of the J&J conversation I missed. I just have to say, no wonder Rachel has so many issues.

Rachel said that her mother agrees with everything Brendon says. Not only that, but when the skype incident happened her mom said it was probably Rachel's fault.

I'm thinking that may shed a little light on why Rachel does some of the things she does. I feel really bad that she thinks she needs Brendon to be worth anything. What a sad, sad situation.

August 8, 2011 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Yes, thanks Carolyn, I did a restart on my laptop & all is well in BB live feed world for now... besides getting the fresh air in the palms when dani was just talking about duck tales or whatever... Haha.
And about y'all having the flashbacks skip way back... it did that to me couple of days ago and it was showing when cassi was still in the house.

August 8, 2011 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger Therese said...

Did Porsche really say that Shelly's face looks like a dog?

August 8, 2011 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm listening to feeds but not hearing anything good. I''ve been on since as soon as BBAD was over. I got in 5 minutes before that ended.

So time to talk about ME more. The good news, I'm not broken, only sprained. Bad news, stay off the foot as much as possible for 2 weeks. Aced, iced, and elevated. At least this is my off weekend coming up so I should be good to go again for my regular on the 20th.

Sad only in that I wanted a cast so I could cover it in rhinestones and call my performance a show within a show. I could be "ZsaZsa d'LaHor & Cast." I suppose I could rhinestone my crutches instead but that would be a LOT of stones. Of course we all know I've got the 'stones' so it might happen.

I know that's much funnier only to me in my current condition but had to type it. That means missing a couple of benefits but such is life. I can't do them all.

:o)

August 9, 2011 at 12:59 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Looks like Skippy wants to play "Late Night with Jeff & Jordan" and they are not in my Top 100 of shows to watch so I think I'm going to find someone else to do.

I got all the router stuff from a friend that had the stuff and no longer needs it because his apartment provides wi-fi.

I think I'll go to the sofa, elevate and get the laptop set up properly since that's where I'll be spending most of my life the next 2 weeks. What perfect timing. I MIGHT actually follow Dr's orders for a change. Loved her.. a PA actually. She asked if I needed a note for work and I explained but then said yes give me one. It will keep me from having to walk to the kitchen. Poor DQTD.

I'll be back if I get this wireless router thing working quickly. If not... until mañana.

:o)

August 9, 2011 at 1:07 AM  
Blogger lauraisaqt said...

Hello everyone,I read the updates all the time and just wanted to thank you for the great BB coverage:)

I two didn't think I would like this week but it seems like my favorites JeJo are safe and that makes me happy:)

Poor Rachel I feel so sorry for her she lost it when Brendon left,thats why I gave him all ten votes to bring him back:)and the fact that they are on JeJo`s Side...

WTG:Shelly,she is playing the BB game I love,she made my BB week:)

August 9, 2011 at 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below