;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

BB13:Tuesday Wake-up, Aug 9

Good Morning BB Dishers!

I'm looking forward to see what the caged critters will up to on the live feeds today! Aren't you?

Yesterday, the House Guests were playing: "What's the Twist?"  "Where in the World is Rachel?" and "What the Heck is Lawon Doing?" While Rachel kept it low key for most of the day, socializing occasionally, yet reconfirming her dedication to Jeff and Jordan, Lawon confused everyone with his antics, until Kalia told him to shut it down.

This unusual turn of event has had Kalia and Daniele speculating that Lawon's behavior has led to Rachel's sudden calmness about staying in the game. They plan on talking to (threatening) her into a deal with them so that they "keep her safe" while fully intending on targeting her again next week. Meanwhile, Jeff and Jordan have given Rachel a heads up that she has the votes, making sure that she accept no deals with the two women.

For the full scoop on last night's events, run, do not walk, to Carolyn's terrific Overnight Report!

We'll be looking out for this discussion between Kalia/Daniele and Rachel today, as well as more of Lawon's bizarre antics.

8:33 AM BBT
Wakey Wakey House Guests!

8:37 AM BBT
Lights on!

  • Shelly washes up, makes coffee and puts down the awnings.
  • Adam is in the backyard smoking.
  • Kalia exchanges her batteries, then back upstairs to feed the fish and hops back in bed.
  • Rachel is up to exchange batteries. then back to bed in the Asylum room.
  • BB reminds then that the bedroom lights must be on during the day... Candy room.
  • Jordan gets up to exchange her batteries and back to bed.
  • Shelly joins Adam for a smoke and he says he's going back to bed.
  • BB reminds Jeff, Porsche and Daniele to change their batteries. They get up to do so and back to bed they go.

Adam and Shelly are talking about how late he and the others went to bed, and how late BB was calling people for DRs. Adam tells her about Daniele saying that Dominic would have put Daniele and Dick up to evict Dick. He says that's stupid. Adam continues to say that Daniele thinks he is on their side.

Adam: We have 5 people against 2 in the next HoH.
Shelly: One of us have to win HoH next week.
Adam: Daniele or Kalia have got to go.
Shelly: And Porsche.
Adam: But Daniele or Kalia first.
Shelly: Not me. If I win HoH, she's going first.... She takes information to them all the time. I want her out. She a sweet girl....
Adam: That's why Daniele or Kalia need to go...
Shelly: She (Porsche) takes everything up to them. I agree Daniele and Kalia need to go... Rachel needs to go after that mix...

They part ways, Adam goes back to bed and Shelly to the bathroom.

9:06 AM BBT
  • While Shelly is going over house facts alone in the backyard (F1 and 2), the rest of the house guests sleep.
  • Shortly after, we get an extended stroll among the palm trees. (Maybe they're playing death metal to wake them up! Anyone have a saw?)
9:16 AM BBT
Feeds return

  • Jordan and Rachel are getting washed up and ready in the bathroom. 
  • Shelly heats up her coffee and joins them. "How are my sisters from another mama?" 
  • The Candy room occupants are dead asleep.
  • The three in the bathroom discuss how much the others sleep during the day because they stay up until the early morning hours.
  • Shelly goes out to have a smoke.
  • All four feeds switch to Shelly Jedi training alone.
9:42 AM BBT
  • Shelly and Rachel plan to go outside and be "talking buddies".
  • Lawon was up, dressed. primped and ready for his spotlight in DR.
  • Kalia comes downstairs and Rachel greets her cordially.
  • Kalia is called to DR. She tells Rachel that she wants to talk to her later. Rachel asks if she wants to after she comes back from DR. Kalia says that Daniele wants to be there too.
9:54 AM BBT

  • Rachel addresses Brendon but I can't hear her. I hear "nervous"
  • BB asks her to exchange her microphone.
  • She does so and BB thanks her.
Rachel: I'm nervous. Jeff and Jordan have each other.I'm all alone in the house. I want someone strong to work with. I thought would have Porsche... As soon as you left she wasn't my friend. Wish me luck today so I hopefully say the right things to the right people. I wanted to work with Kalia but she's with Daniele.... Are they dating?... With you gone, I'm trying to change up my game... I'm trying to play a social game... I have to win HoH... I have to be able to have power to make deals... I can't trust anyone else to win... I think if Jeff or Jordan I will be safe... I have Jeff and Jordan... I will never turn my back on them (paraphrasing)...


Rachel: I thought Kalia would have put up someone else... but she put up Lawon... I think I can convince people to keep me over Lawon... I really have to win HoH.... It's different without you in the house. I don't have anyone to talk to... So I'm talking to the camera. I have a lot of options... I have to play this game really really smart... I want to be in this game... I will fight to be here... I'm putting my whole heart into it.... I miss you... I love you, Brendon... (*this isn't the whole speech, just the highlights. Check it out on flashback if you wish.)

10:04 AM BBT

  • Shelly joins Rachel outside. They talk a few moment on the Rachelogues and Adam's monologues. Then they move on to speculate about what's going on with Lawon. Rachel says he's just playing the laid back role.
  • Kalia joins them outside. Talk to turns to shampoo and hair. 
  • Rachel is called to DR. 
  • Kalia tells Shelly that she asked Rachel to talk and she wanted to do it after Kalia came out of DR, but Kalia told her when Daniele gets up. She starts to rehash the Lawon episode (that I call Lawonicide...)
  • Rachel comes out and chit chat ensues.
  • Talk turns to the missing chess pieces. Kalia plays dumb...
  • Talk turns to weather. Kalia is doing most of the talking. Shelly pipes in once in a while. Rachel is quiet.
  • Shelly goes in to get vitamins. Kalia and Rachel continue the weather talk.
10:42 AM BBT

  • Rachel and Shelly are still chatting outside. There mentioning a lot of people who haven't signed releases and you know the drill...
  • Kalia is eating at the counter by herself.
  • Shelly asks Rachel why she doesn't apply for chemistry jobs. Rachel replies because she was on Big Brother. She says she wants to finish her Masters and go into teaching.
  • Kalia peers at them through the kitchen window.
  • Shelly is called to DR @ 11: AM BBT. All feeds stay on Rachel.
  • She goes inside  to grab the Bible and Kalia tells her she's making sweet tea. Rachel goes back outside but the feeds stay with Kalia.
  • She goes to the Candy room. (I see dead people). She gets something from there, and goes outside to join Rachel. 
  • Rachel says she's so shocked Kalia is up so early. They talk about eating, sleeping and pooping routines in the house. Talk turns to nutrition and being on slop. The fact that Jordan and especially don't eat nearly enough. It's a pleasant and sincere conversation.
11:16 AM BBT
All feeds


Rachel: So what do you want to talk to me about?
Kalia: I don't want to talk without her (Daniele). It's about the week and how it's going... I'm gasey... I don't think she would mind if I talk without her.... yeah
Rachel: What were you thinking about putting Lawon up?
Kalia: I put him up as a pawn... I don't know what he was doing yesterday...
Rachel: As a pawn as in me going home?
Kalia: I want to keep my options open... I talked to Porsche, Shelly, Adam and he was the only one who was willing to go up...
Rachel: And you had put anyone else up, I would be gone...

She goes on about Lawonicide.

Rachel: what I'm viewing it... was you giving me a chance... I know someone told you I said I have that votes... I didn't say that...
Kalia: I heard something about that....
Rachel: I haven't talked game... I don't have anyone.... I told the DR... of course I'm going to fight to stay... Being HoH is the hardest part.... you have to nominate people and they get pissed off at you... then you become a target.... And you can't compete in the HoH the next week... and you have to rely on others (paraphrasing)
Kalia: There are a lot of things that will happen... And that's what I want to talk to you.... And Daniele... 
Rachel: We can talk later if you want to talk later... There is the person who will tell you they have your back but when the HoH competition comes around they fall off (my words).
Kalia: I don't have as much an issue with the floater strategy... it is a strategy... but they don't get blood in their hands (paraphrasing).


Kalia: I'm more worried about worrying about someone else's game...
Rachel: Oh I know... if Daniele wins you're safe. If I win and I'm here,,.. I told you you're safe... But I hear people saying it's 5 against 2...
Kalia: Five against two? Who are the two?
Rachel: I don't know... they were talking in front of Jeff and me.. so I don't know...
Kalia: I want to talk about this but I want Daniele to be in on it and I don't want to have this conversation life.
Rachel: All I want to say is, that there are people who want to put you up next week... If I stay, I won't be coming after you... I don't know if putting Lawon up as a pawn is that you are giving me a chance to stay...
Kalia: Putting up Lawon is certainly a way of saying all is not lost... Like I said, I prefer to have the conversation with... you know... People are sleeping... and they're like what are you talking about?
Rachel: Don't worry I have the sushi conversation planned.
Kalia:... To be completely honest. It depends on the conversation we have later.
Rachel: You guys know that this week someone could come back...
Kalia: I know. It's been in the back of mind... I didn't have all the information before nominations...I went to DR like 5 times to get the exact wording... I was thinking with Dick gone... They have to have the double eviction week and that's big... The possibility of someone coming back went up drastically as I thought of it..

Bottom line: Kalia doesn't want to talk or make promises or deals without Daniele.

  • The conversation develops into to chitchat, then relationships.
  • Shelly joins them. Kalia is tearing up about missing her boyfriend.
  • Talk turns to the way people attack HGs on the internet and in real life. like calling their work etc.
  • Everyone else is asleep.
12:10 PM BBT
  • The three ladies still talking outside.
  • Jeff is up and changing.
  • Lawon is up, ready for his close-up Mr. DeMille.
  • The feeds follow Jeff who is greeted by Shelly who has just come in. She greets him with "Pretty boy." She's all compliments for him.
  • His royal hotness joins the women outside.
  • Rachel is telling them why she tried out for Big Brother last season. (She said earlier that the reason she came back this season was because a job she really wanted fell through, after a string of rejections)
  • Rachel asks if Big Jeff will be going on the elliptical. He says no. She then asks Daniele if she can have some of her tea. Kalia tells her to help herself, that she made if for the house. Shelly asks Rachel her to bring her out some.
  • Jeff says, "What happened to this house? Everyone is good morning! Let me do your dishes for you! Can I help you?" (LOL)
  • Rachel comes out to give Shelly her tea and asks Kalia to please use her washroom because Lawon is downstairs. Kalia says, "Sure. Can you bring the witch hazel too please?"
  • Rachel comes down with it. Shelly and Kalia tell her witch hazel is a great astringent that serves as a toner and to help with under skin pimples. (In case you all need to know!)
12:28 PM BBT
Kalia goes inside.

Shelly: She's really making an effort to be down with us all the time.
Jeff: Her reign is almost over.


Rachel: I'm super confused... about what's going on.
Shelly: I'm telling you there's more to it this whole thing with her and Lawon
Rachel: ..She told me she has the votes to keep Lawon. So then I was well then I'm coming back. I was like what are you doing with that. She said I'm giving a chance but we have the votes. But there's no way they have the votes unless Adam isn't voting for me. But what would be the benefit for Adam to keep Lawon...
Shelly: They're tight but there's no benefit...

They talk about Lawon for a bit.

Rachel: Could you see Adam voting for Lawon to stay. She told me that she has the votes to stay.
Shelly: Let her keep thinking that.... Just do what you're doing and keep your mouth shut.
Rachel; Yeah.
Shelly: Don't even defend yourself. Just say yes, okay, yes. Just know she's gonna make you swear on Brendon.
Rachel: F that!
Shelly: Keep your head, and know that you have the votes a billion percent, and she's been made to think she has the votes.
Rachel: To keep Lawon?
Shelly: Yes. So just say you understand. Go with it. Don't be normal competitive Rachel.
Rachel Yeah.


Shelly: Just shut up and let her think it. Because the more red flags you raise. The more she can flip a couple of people. Right now, it's all set up for us. That';s why we're shutting up and listening and moving on until we get to Thursday.
Rachel: I'm shocked.
Shelly: That's good.
Rachel; Because she told me that Daniele wants to talk to me too.
Shelly: She does. They're backpedaling. They're scared.
Rachel: They're scared I'm going to win the HoH. Or that I will come back.
Shelly: Well you will have to make some promises you can't keep.
Rachel: I can't swear on Brendon...
Shelly:  Don't swear on Brendon, just say it's against your religion or whatever, but give your word, cross your fingers when you do it... Just do whatever you have to do.
Rachel: I will do whatever it takes to stay in the game, but I can't lie.
Shelly: The don't lie... Go around it... Just say I promise not to put you up and then say you didn't say on the block.
Rachel: I'll say you're not my targets...


Shelly: Just use your eyes and ears in proportion to your mouth this week, and it will get you far, That's the best advice I can give you... We have worked quite hard to get it to this point for you...
Rachel: I know...
Shelly: Cause it was Jordan going up... (Not true)

  • This is ongoing... Shelly tells her keep being pleasant like she has been and not to second guess herself. Check it out on flashback!
  • Talk moves on to Porsche and Rachel explains how she does not trust her because Porsche turned her back on her. 
  • Jeff comes out and asks who she's talking about and she tells him Porsche. Rachel tells them what Porsche said to her; and in the middle of this Lawon comes out and she switches mid-sentence to sushi.

1:41 PM BBT
BB: House guests. This is a lock down... please go outside and close the sliding glass door.







Permalink







85 Comments:

Anonymous Melany C said...

Can I please see the inside of Adam's and Shelly's lungs? They must look like a burnt down forest...

August 9, 2011 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

Hi Carolyn Genie and Dishers!
Just wandering if anyone knows how the voting is going, and who is in the lead? Have a great day!

August 9, 2011 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

MnM n Illinois

I think Kalia definitely started running her own HOH (with a lot of influence from Shelly). But Dani did have a part in the way things turned out.

Kalia would have considered putting up Adam but Dani didn't want to because she thinks he is on her side. She would have considered putting up Porsche but Dani considered it too risky because Porsche might have got voted out. Kalia did not originally trust Shelly but Dani kept pushing the fact that she DID trust Shelly.

The only plan Dani ever wanted Kalia to stick to was to put Jordon up as a renom-something that Kalia made clear she was NOT willing to do. In other words, she wanted Kalia to break her deal with Jordon. That's kind of crappy considering that Dani wants to 'force' Rachel to make a deal with her and Kalia and then call her out in front of the whole house if she breaks the deal.

August 9, 2011 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

:( I got got


Good morning!

August 9, 2011 at 8:59 AM  
Anonymous MnM n Illinois said...

Morning Genie Love!!

August 9, 2011 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Melany! :)

Morning Edie! :)

Morning Grendon! :)

Morning Michelle! :)

August 9, 2011 at 9:01 AM  
Anonymous MnM n Illinois said...

and it didn't do her a bit of good keeping her word to Jordan. Once she made the move to put Jeff up & saw the way they acted, she should have stayed strong & went for it.

if you are gonna make a big move, like she said she wanted to, you can't do it half azz, do it, or don't do it. Like Dani did on her hoh

August 9, 2011 at 9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning! Thanks for the great updates.

August 9, 2011 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning MnM! :)

August 9, 2011 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning K-Mac! :) How sweet! You're welcome :)

August 9, 2011 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Didds said...

I have REALLY been enjoying this week of BB, which is funny because I thought I was going to HATE it. I watch the live show with my boy and he said he wasn't even going to watch at all this week, but he's been loving my spoilers too :)

I've watched the feeds more this week than in any week prior to this. I can't wait until thursday's show!

August 9, 2011 at 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Reggie45 said...

Morning, everybody!

MnM, you are so right! Kalia made a big move and wobbled.

And Shelly is going to freak when an old hg wins his/her way back (I don't think it will be a win for Lawon)! She doesn't have that figured into her future strategy. If it's Brendan, Shelly won't get Rachel out so easy. Or is she just telling Adam she wants Rachel out after Dani/Kalia? I like her and hope she will stay, but she could be the one on the block soon!

August 9, 2011 at 9:15 AM  
Anonymous Thomas said...

Great job as always Carolyn and Genie! Thank you!

This whole notion of Kalia and Dani offering a "deal" to Rach cracks me up!

It's a "deal" that she doesn't need and it's a "deal" in the BB house. It's NOT a contract! It's not the LAW!!! She doesn't have to stand by what you want anymore than the two of them have stood by anything they have said!!!...

How funny! "We will make a deal with her NOT to put us up..."

Okay!!!!

August 9, 2011 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good morning Genie

here's my 2 cents and that's about what my opinion is worth today:

Kalia has convinced herself that putting Jeff up was safe because she KNEW that he would win POV and therefore Jordan shouldn't be upset with her. So in her mind (maybe not her heart of hearts), she feels like she has kept her deal with Jordan.

August 9, 2011 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Dibbs! :)

Morning Reggie! :)

Morning Thomas! :)

Morning Hey Miss! :)

____________________________

I'm gonna weigh in on Kalia not nominating Jordan. It would only ensure Rachel went home, because no way would those critters vote out Jordan over Rachel. Then Kalia would have really gotten Jeff and Jordan riled against her, replacing her with Daniele as the number 1 target.

August 9, 2011 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Alyson said...

Sorry Genie!! Totally got got by a new post so I'm attempting a do-over! God bless y'all for all you do!!

I watched Jordan the Trumpet live and laughed so hard I nearly cried! Last nights dance-off was also hilarious, but Jordan took the cake.

Speaking of Jordan... I follow Ragan Fox on Twitter and he's adamant about saying that she's the most underrated player in BB history & I can't help but agree with him. I repeatedly hear other hg's say that she can't win anything, and I wonder if they've somehow forgotten that she was HOH just a few weeks ago?! Fans & hg's alike continue to say she had that Comp handed to her. That's ironic when you consider that she beat those people in that very competition, and scored a 3, which would have been quite difficult for Jeff or Brendon to beat even if they had tried. Not to mention the fact that she's the ONLY winner in the house! It's baffling to me! And I love it : )

In addition, her social game is masterful. She continues to fly under the radar, whether she wins Comps or loses them; whether she's a Vet or not. She even managed to nominate Shelly, which seemed to somehow so solidify her into their alliance, regardless of how close Shelly was to Cassi. And speaking of Cassi, she was evicted, but blamed Rachel for it and even felt bad for Jordan because she nominated her. Call me crazy, but I don't recall another hg that has been able to pull that off. Ragan repeatedly says that CBS unfairly gives Jordan the "clueless edit" when in fact, she is fully aware of what's going on. Her dumb blonde routine is legit, although it doesn't mean she can't or isn't playing the game. It serves to make her more likable and convinces everyone else to disregard her as a threat of any kind. They should have polled the BB11 cast before coming to this conclusion. They really, really should have.

I think Jordan may actually end up being the first two-time winner of Big Brother. People may say she doesn't deserve it, just like they did last time, but I find this laughable. Social game is just as important, if not more than Competition wins in this game. It's a shame that nobody except Jeff realizes that Jordan has the potential to roll right through this Season as well.

Speaking of Jeff, I couldn't believe it when I heard Dani say, and Kalia agree, that he "sucks at competitions" Sunday night! This was, of course, one day removed from his POV win in a Comp that everyone agreed was quite difficult.

One last point... why why why do Dani & Kalia think they can make a deal with Rachel now, AFTER the POV ceremony?! Shouldn't they have thought about doing that before putting Lawon up?? It's like watching a masterclass in how to be delusional!

Oh- does anyone know why production continues to let Dani, Kalia & especially Porche steal things?! I swear they used to make hg's return things they stole or hid. I don't get it??

Sorry for the novel! It took me so long to type this on my cell that I got got & am re-posting in the hopes that someone actually reads this & gives me their thoughts! I like, literally hope that like, everyone has a fabulous day... obviously!! LOL : )

August 9, 2011 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I hope Kalia does offer Rachel the deal and Dani threatens the "we will tell the house you broke the deal"
Then Thursday night, Rachel should tell the house they gave me this deal, told me if I didn't keep it they would call me out. Well, I have no intention of keeping it.

It won't hurt her any because everyone wants her out anyway.

August 9, 2011 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Alyson! :) Thanks for making me read the novella twice :)

________________________________

Everyone :)

Just FYI, in the comment moderation section, blogger doesn't show paragraphs, so really long posts are very hard to read. Which isn't a problem when there's downtime in the house, but can be when we're transcribing. That's why sometimes longer comments don't get posted right away.

August 9, 2011 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Good morning Genie, out of the corner, Sea!!!

Good Morning Dishers!

Didn't think I was gonna like this season either, with vets coming in. IMHO, it should be ALL vets or ALL newbies. But.............. I am lovin' it! LOL


Thursday should be velllllllly interesting!

Unless, of course, B comes back in. Please nooooo! And I know that will fall on deaf ears as they will bring him in no matter the votes, again IMHO!


BUT this is Big Brother!!!

August 9, 2011 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Dishers!

I have been watching fb an reading for an hour an a half, as soon as im done a new post opens up but good job with over night ty

Gaytor i hope you are doing well
Genie of the sea thanks for the good up dates.
I would be lost with out you all and the feeds. I hope to never not have the feeds but your site is second best to the feeds them selves.

I am hoping what ive heard about bren being the one voted back in is true, can any one point out a website or anything that says it please?

Yes hes not good for rach all the time. I just want all 5 vets in jury thats why im hoping for this to work

also if hes out next week or the week after thats fine he can be first out but i wish dani an kalia would go soon or at least brake them up

I dont like the new mean girls club upstairs. Dani and kalia arent so bad some times but add porch in an im back in high school all over again but man she is just mean. Rach was the only one nice to porch for some time.

Ok im done for bit ty all

August 9, 2011 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

Good morning! Good afternoon! Great reporting as usual Carolyn and Genie. Hello bbdishers.
I have been away from bb13 for a few days and I am sooo frustrated by Kalia. I hoped Rachel would be on her way out with a strong returnee to put Brenchel on the street.
Why would Kalia or Dani ever trust Rachel?
Shelley is the puppet master. Kudos to her.

The U.S. Army has drone flies and beetles now! We could use one for counter-Skippy measures.
Can't wait until Thursday night :o

August 9, 2011 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Shelly gets way way way way too much credit IMHO. Didn't she want Porsche on the block?

Its one thing to influence someone who doesn't know BB very well and things you can magically align with the 2 people you just put on the block i.e. Kalia. Its another thing to manipulate people who know the game i.e. Jeff, Jordo, Rachel, Dani, and Adam. Nobody knows whose side anybody is truly on in any season of BB, that alone doesn't mean you are running the house or dancing to 500k

August 9, 2011 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Didds said...

Morning Genie! :)

Alyson, I read your post on the overnight report, and I COMPLETELY agree re: jordan.

The more I watch her on the feeds the more I'm impressed with her.

August 9, 2011 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I guess the debate of whether or not deals are made to be broken is all a matter of opinion.

I think it was obvious when Jordon reached her breaking point that she was completely stressed and worn out. Everyone has a breaking point in the game. And Jeff basically told Kalia the truth. You cast the first stone and came after me so now I'm coming after you. Jeff was ticked off because Kalia gave him a BS reason for putting him up instead of just being straight.

Sometimes lies do have to be told, sometimes deals do have to be broken. Sometimes power moves have to be made. Dani had to get out a member of the 4 person alliance when she was HOH. Sometimes power moves make no sense other than to boost someone's ego, like trying to backdoor 2 members of your own alliance 3 weeks into the game.

My issues with Dani are these-Don't complain about people trying to bully you into doing what they want (like she said the vets did to her when she was in their alliance) and then say that you are going to 'force' someone to make a deal. Don't keep talking about how much smarter you are about the game than other people when you have never even considered the fact that you may not be controlling everyone and everything.

Most of all-Dani has the record so far this season for breaking deals and turning on her alliance when there was really no smart reason to do it. If that's what she felt was best for her game, more power to her. But even now, when she plans on making a deal with Rachel that she has no intention of keeping, she's already planning on calling Rachel out in front of the house as a liar and a traitor if Rachel doesn't live up to her end of the deal. WTH

Seems to me Dani got called out as a liar and a traitor. What were the things she said about the people who did the calling out? That's right-stupid, idiots, bullies, morons, delusional...I'm sure there were more that I just can't remember. I say, if the shoe fits.

Regardless of it all, I hope that when Dani and Kalia try to strong arm Rachel she looks at them, smiles and very calmly says, "Thanks but no thanks. I'll take my chances."

August 9, 2011 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

I am also on the Rachel 2.0 train and was never on the Marcellus 0.5 one. Lawon could never even think of being this years Marcellus and surprisingly Kevin's (S11) crazy style will always be better.
Last night's dance off was really entertaining to watch btw. I was sitting here just smiling and laughing at Lawon and Rachel and loving it even more when some of the other HG's joined in. Great stuff :)
Overall, I hope that when the two HOH queens (horrible word to use for Dani I know) approach Rach today I hope she stays cool and says what she needs to to convince them but not actually agree to the deal.

flashback time if you want to hear Lawon slip

11:52BBT cam 1 I believe. Shelly is taking to him and he says, "When I leave instead of if I leave"

August 9, 2011 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Michelle - I love that scenario! :)

Morning Marci! :)

Moring Tiffany! :)

Morning Nikki! :) Welcome back! :)

Morning Johnny! :)

Whoops! I typed Dibbs instead of Didds! :)

Re: Jordan. She's a sweet girl. She can win competitions when the conditions are right. She did win BB. As far as social game... I don't think so. She is good at socializing but social game is socializing with the intent to manipulate and influence. Jordan doesn't have the guile to do so. She's a straight shooter.

August 9, 2011 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Indigo Prince! :) Agreed! :)

August 9, 2011 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Dani said something about not wanting to win HOH this week because of her birthday. Or maybe she was talking about next week. She said if it came down to the right people she would throw the HOH to Porsche or Shelly. Seriously? I mean, even not knowing what all of us know, at this stage of the game you would be willing to leave your fate in someone else's hands?

I think Dani must have had some of whatever Lawon was smokin' when he volunteered to be a pawn.

August 9, 2011 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Didds: I even posted on the dish & in the chat rooms that I wouldn't be around much this week ... I thought that Kalia would be a nightmare as the HOH (as most HG's are)... well, she has turned it into a carnival ... or circus ... or whatever you want to throw in there ...

Last night on the live feeds, when I saw Lawon, I talked to him through my computer ... he really thinks he made a smart move. It is really kind of sad.

I know most people don't like Rachel, that's okay ... she has been the same, but different this week. I am glad my addiction made me turn on the feeds ...

Thanks for all you do Genie and Carolyn!

August 9, 2011 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Watching Rachel camera talk, I wonder how silly she's going to feel when she realizes Brendon never actually saw any of this.

I bet the people in the walls get a good laugh out of this kind of stuff.

August 9, 2011 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I could see Rachel screwing this up. I hope she doesn't. If she goes and tells D/K to shove it, it would put Adam and Shelly in a bad spot. Also Rachel has the tendency to fall for any deal offered to her, she could make J/J nervous about keeping her.

Rachel needs to go up to hoh and listen, say as little as possible, commit to as little as possible, swear on brendan's life as little as possible.
Just say to Kalia (and Dani if present) that Porshe is now her #1 target for turning on her but she thinks she has the votes to stay over lawon so she can't commit to a deal cause she doesn't trust D/K enough to swear on Brendan

August 9, 2011 at 10:06 AM  
Anonymous amyrizzo221 said...

Tiffany, I am also trying to find different places to look at the polls and I can't seem to find any.
Genie, do you know of any? Yhanks for all your hard work! It is much appreciated!!

August 9, 2011 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

"Meanwhile, Jeff and Jordan have given Rachel a heads up that she has the votes, making sure that she accept no deals with the two women."

I hope Rachel doesn't give into the "Donato Mafia" and her "wouldn't it be a shame if something were to happen to the vote..."

August 9, 2011 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger patti said...

So many wonderful posts this morning, thanks Caro, Genie and dishers. Love this place.

Just wanted to say that Rachel is just talking to 'us' and not Brendon as he is still in sequester. imagine how excited she would be if she knew that!! :)

August 9, 2011 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I'm not sure Rachel 2.0 is from this planet. Maybe they switched her out in the Diary Room. Maybe she's an android, like the girl from Small Wonder. Whatever she is, she's entertaining. I just wish Jordo would stop slacking and keep an Eye on her today

August 9, 2011 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Steph :)

Grendon - I don't think she will feel silly. She's doing this for her own sanity more than anything.

Morning Amy! :) I don't know, sorry.

Morning David. :) Have some faith in RAchel 2.0

Morning Patti! :) So sweet! You're welcome :)

August 9, 2011 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Lawonicide!

Lawon is the happiest man to ever be marched to the BB gallows. its one of the funniest things i've seen, but can't top Jerry and Michelle's game of hide and seek

August 9, 2011 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Good morning Ms. Genie!

Hola fellow dishers!

Alyson-

I have always thought Jordon is not as, hmm.. how do I say this,okay I have to say it... dumb as she acts. (Hey, I love Jordo too!) She is just being herself and doing the best she can but when the time comes to turn up the dumb factor she is smart enough to do it. However, had we seen Jordon play this game from start to finish without Jeff I don't think she could have gotten as far as she did last time or this time. Her good heart could only take her so far, sadly. That being said, I still want to see her make it to the end because I'm a sucker when it comes to good verses evil.

August 9, 2011 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I don't know if the camera talking comment came off as a dig towards Rachel. It may have. I just think it's funny sometimes watching the HGs from this side. Knowing what we know and knowing that the HGs don't even know half of what we know makes for some interesting and amusing moments.

On to 'the deal' talk that we're all waiting for. Since Kalia told Rachel she can't talk to anyone without her lawyer present (Dani) maybe Rachel should say that she wants Jeff to be present so she also has legal representation.

August 9, 2011 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Grendon lmao@ legal representation!

August 9, 2011 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Grendon

I just had a thought on the Kalia Rachel talk. Rachel shud just say... "Since I'm coming back regardless, if you (dani) vote for me to stay, I'll take it into consideration, but thats all" Flip the script on um! Topsy turvy they @ss!

August 9, 2011 at 10:39 AM  
Anonymous Tina said...

Does anyone know WHO is hiding things from the house?? It is driving me crazy trying to figure it out.

August 9, 2011 at 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was Kalia the one who is hiding the chess pieces, etc? or do we not know who it was? Thanks so much Carolyn and Genie for all that you do! Ive been following your page since season 9 but i've never posted a comment. This is the first season i bought the feeds (from your link of course) and i'm LOVING them! you aren't kidding about the tv viewers not seeing the true big brother!

Again, thanks for all you do! DishChicks rock and i recommend this site to all my friends/family and coworkers!

~Stephanie!

August 9, 2011 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Johnny - I like that! :)

Morning Tina! :) Daniele, Kalia and Porsche predominantly.

Morning Stephanie! :) Welcome to the comment section! :) Thank you so much on behalf of Caro and myself! :) Kalia and Daniele stole the chess pieces, as well as other things, and know where they are.

August 9, 2011 at 10:50 AM  
Anonymous Wisconsin Mike said...

Does anybody have any idea how Thursday is going to work?? Will they vote to evict, then immediately bring in the "America's choice" evicted houseguest to compete with Lawon or Rachel? I was thinking the "contest" to come back would be endurance but they can't if they also have to do an HOH. Or does the houseguest who is coming back automatically get HOH? Or does the HOH comp get pushed to another day so they have a condensed week? Anyone have any ideas or theories??

August 9, 2011 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

I just want to say to Alyson and her long comment about Jordan that I am 100% (sorry I had to say that) in agreement. I love Jordan and it's interesting to see her play and be in the house again. Some reason though she seems like a very different person. I don't mean her good heart and sweet bubbly self. But it's like we are seeing her as if she would have continued to stay in the house like she never left from her season and she continued without Season 12 even taking place. I think it could be the people as well as dynamic and positive aspect that this time she has more people to have on her side, unlike when so many of her allies were picked off leaving only Jeff.
Overall this season is not disappointing in the least. I had this feeling after we found out what the duo twist meant that it was going to be one of the best ones yet. W00t! W00t!
On a sadder note I have changed my view and respect for Dani and can't wait until she has her day of reckoning for all the crap she has done this year.

August 9, 2011 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Would this conversation between Rachel and Kalia be happening if Brendon was still in the house?

No way would he allow this and that is why he does not need to be voted back in the house. Seeing Dani's reaction is not worth Rachel's improving personality and mental health.

August 9, 2011 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger PamelaD said...

Alyson, I agree with your long post 100%. I'm at work and didn't have time to read all the comments but I have to say that I'm loving chatting with ya'll in the chatroom on SP too. It makes the feeds so much more fun when I can chat "live" while it's going on like you are all in my livingroom with me! It's like a BB party all the time. Then when I "run into" you somewhere else in the BB universe, it's DOUBLE FUN! I ran into MnDreamer on a Rad Reality Show Chat and she called in and won a signed photo from Michelle from Rhode Island in her red unitard! LOL It was FAB!

Sofaking love ya'll...thanks for all ya do and if you don't have feeds yet, KNOW that the value is there especially for the CHAT! (not to mention you get $10 in free music each month!! GO FOR IT!

August 9, 2011 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Oh Rachel-please stop talking. Where's Shelly when you need her to interrupt something.

August 9, 2011 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Hi there!!

Rachel is messed up! What a big effin mouth she has. so stupid. She has the votes so why oh why is she spilling to Kalia...grrr!!!

August 9, 2011 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

R to K, just now: "People are saying it's going to be five against two this week"

OH EM GEE Rachel shut your trap!!!

This is why people can't talk in front of this girl! Smh!

(Hi people btw!)

August 9, 2011 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

kalia should talk to rach now not later when every ones up

she shouldn't need dani to be her shadow

August 9, 2011 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

Rachel looks very pretty in the closeup.

part of me wants brendon to return and the other part likes Rachel 2.0

lawonicide....LMAO

August 9, 2011 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

does anyone recall rachel ever breaking a deal?

i know dani does it like breathing.

August 9, 2011 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya winsconsin Mike! :)

Michelle - No this convo nor any other would be happening...

Hiya Sofa King! :)

Hiya Spraklin! :)

Hiya Mo! :)

Re: Rachel saying 5 against 2... She was sending Kalia a message... but Kalia didn't get it...

Hiya LScott! :)

August 9, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I have gained some respect for Rachel as a human being. But she just lost big respect as a player. She always talked big and made it seem like she really knew the game. Her first official, solo move without Brendon or J&J to back her up and she just tanked. She may as well talk to Dani now. She can promise to win HOH 2 weeks in a row and take out Jeff and Jordon.

August 9, 2011 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Good morning everyone. Great work Genie :) I see dead people too! Jk
Ok, I got the flashback time&feed for the Jordan trumpet (about to check it out) but I missed the time & feed for the dance off ... anyone have it? Y'all are killing me-gotta see it!

August 9, 2011 at 11:46 AM  
Anonymous Reg said...

Genie - I dont get it, why would she send her a message? why she even talking to her so seriously knowing that she is staying 99.9%? Why is she trying to sabotage herself?? What did I miss?
Hopefully she isnt shooting herself in the leg with this convo and letting Kalia know that she is on the losing side of 5:2 ratio.

oh and Hi everyone! :)

August 9, 2011 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Grendon - She didn't tank anything. The whole time she's been in the game, she's been protecting Jeff and Jordan when she had to.

Jeff and Jordan will cut her loose as soon as they can. She has the right to make a move for herself in the game.

August 9, 2011 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

IMO I don't nessecarily agree that CBS/BB is doing anything wrong. Unless a HG is a clear and present danger to themselves or another HG in an immediate physical way the HGs emotional state and baggage ands or personal life is in the HGs hand. They can remove themseleves at any point froma sitiuation they volunteered to be in. They should understand the risk and the rewars of reality TV BEFORE they sign on the dotted line.

August 9, 2011 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Renee! :) Thank you so much! :) 11:35 PM BBT F3 and 4...

Hiya Reg! :) I can't speak for Rachel but I think she is trying to extricate Kalia from Daniele's clutches and see that she's a good option. Bottom line: They will vote for her for their purpose not because they are allied to her.

August 9, 2011 at 11:55 AM  
Anonymous Reggie45 said...

Even if Rachel isn't really talking to Brendan, I'm enjoying the Rachelogues!

Good post, Alyson!

I totally agree (100% LOL) on what Rachel should say to Kalia & Danni, Johnny5! That would be perfect!!

August 9, 2011 at 11:59 AM  
Anonymous Reg said...

Interesting take on the whole thing Genie. Thanks.
Cant see Jeff putting up with Rachel for too long. So sad I was so hoping the 2 power couples will be the F4. Oh well.
eventho I am Brenchel fan I am loving Rachel 2.0 waaaay more.

August 9, 2011 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Reggie! :)

August 9, 2011 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Thanks Genie:) OMG, Jordan doing the trumpet was soooo funny.

August 9, 2011 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i think rachel should have shelly present lol
or jeff but ya she shouldn't be able to eb ganged up on by dani an kali

August 9, 2011 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Good Morning! Yes it is morning for me because i just now got up! My day is toast cuz i slept it away!
Kahlia and Dani are not going to be happy campers on Thursday at all! The looks on their faces is going to be priceless when Lawon walks out the door and Rachel stays! And Porsche...Porsche Porsche Porsche....your days are numbered little girl! Stealing wine? that's just wrong! The others have caught up with you and you're not gonna like it much!!!

August 9, 2011 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Peek

















a




























booooo























Genie :0)

August 9, 2011 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Sorry Genie

I think Rachel is on the verge of screwing up big time. I think its from a very warped understanding of the social game. She's always ready to make a deal that only she is gonna stick to. She fell for it with Britney, and now it looks like shes open to dealing with Dani and Kalia. She will quickly lose Adam and Shelly and J/J if she opens her mouth much wider. She 100% has a right to play her own game. problem is her game was working better win she stays out of sight

August 9, 2011 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

WENDYLADY!!!! Hiya honey!! Long time no see! :)

Johnny - We shall see :)

August 9, 2011 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

The reason I think Rachel is screwing up by giving Kalia information is this-

Kalia's biggest ally is Rachel's biggest enemy.
Kalia isn't offering to put up a pawn as a favor to Rachel. She already put up that pawn without having any chats with Rachel so Rach should know that Kalia had her own motives. It didn't have anything to do with trying to give Rachel a fair shot.

I know that Dani and Porsche would both put Rachel on the block if they got HOH. Her alliance would not go out of their way to protect her, but aside from Shelly I don't think any of them would be targeting her right now.

I just feel that any info she gives Kalia and Dani that they didn't know (like the fact that they don't have as many people on their side as they thought) is like sharing war strategy with the enemy.

I also worry about Rachel being naive enough to make a deal with Dani thinking that she needs to. She doesn't have to make a deal with Dani or Kalia at this point to stay in the game. And if she gives away secrets and shows that she can't keep things under wraps, J&J may feel that it makes sense to get rid of her sooner rather than later.

August 9, 2011 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I will probably get got ...

Genie Posts:

His royal hotness joins the women outside.

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Oh yeah ...

August 9, 2011 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Just some FYI....ALex Colodanoto tweeted last night that he's now engaged to Jackie! Congrats to Alex and Jackie!

August 9, 2011 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I've been a bit more of a lurker this yr - not been doing well at keeping up with the shows and such. I still very much like Shelly for the win - not sure what it is about her i like so much tho.

Dani use to be a fav of mine in her season but i'm not liking this season of her at all........and again not sure why.

August 9, 2011 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

its exactly what i was worried about earlier.. The only person who can save lawon from his Lawonicide attempt, is Rachel 2.0! jumping from safety and into the fire.

Way too early to see how it will turn out, but i didn't like how it started at all.

August 9, 2011 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

{In Genie voice} Wendy STOP that! LOL

August 9, 2011 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I thought witch hazel was a falvor at starbucks

August 9, 2011 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Hiya Genie and all...

The dance off is August 8th, 11:35pm, BBT, camera 3 or 4? All I see is Dani/Kalia in HOH.

August 9, 2011 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

NM, I figured it out. It's camera 1 & 2.

I is smart. :))

August 9, 2011 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

Hiya, Genie! Thank you so very much as always! .. mwah!

Hi Everyone! I have so enjoyed reading the comments this week especially ...

The house is upside-down-and-sideways.

The HGs are twisting in the wind trying to keep things from getting out of their "control" --- as if they are every really in their control.

Rachel is suddenly calm and introspective.

Dani is about to implode with all the "threatening" she feels the need to visit upon Rachel.

And Kalia is showing the strain of HoH .. Poor thing, who to trust, when to trust... makes a girl's head spin ... heehee

I do have to step in a moment and say that I don't fully buy into the thought that Rachel couldn't handle Brendon's return simply because he's sure to become a target again. I mean, give the girl some credit. She has been through the drama of it all and survived. Next time should be easier now that she knows she can handle it.

This week has been good for her. Agreed. But I truly believe she will handle things quite differently the next time around. Maybe that's just the optimist in me ...

August 9, 2011 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Frank The Bear said...

Lockdown and they're going outside? Now that sounds very interesting! Perhaps BB is returning someone or doing a Pandora?

August 9, 2011 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Scoot! :) Thanks for the info! :)

Wendy- Huggies honey! :)

Hiya Marci! :) LOL!

Hiya Toni! :) Aug 7th honey

Hiya Deejay! :) How sweet! You're welocme! :)

Everyone! NEW TOP POST in the works!

August 9, 2011 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

I am so done with the game porsche and Danielle are playing. Imo, porsche is crushing on Danielle hard and is willing to do anything for her, all it's gonna do is cost her her game. Instead of being on BB porsche should have been on Top Chef or something. All she does is cook and hide stuff.
I personally like the game that Shelly is playing, I;m sure alot of people will disagree with me, but I like her. I guess it's because I'm older too.
I really hope Brendon doesn't come back because I feel like it will mess with Rachel too much, and that can't be good. She has resigned herself to the fact that he is gone, let it stay that way. Let Rachel play for herself without him in her ear all the time!!

August 9, 2011 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

NEW TOP POST!!

Tuesday Afternoon

August 9, 2011 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger heidi2u2 said...

Love the Witch Hazel reference. Oddly, it also helps prevent bruises and welts if you fall on furniture, bump into things, etc. as kids and clumsy people always do.

August 9, 2011 at 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below