;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Tuesday!

While I dive into the flashback machine on the live feeds to assemble the Overnight Report, here's a host of eBay finds for Evel Dick, Daniele, Jeff & Jordan fans!

Look which former BB13 HG just put up the first HG goodies of the season on eBay!

Evel Dick!

Yesterday, I noticed the Evel Dick Signed Shirt Worn in the opening credits of BB13, but upon further inspection into Evel Dick eBay auctions, I see he has 3 more items up for grabs...
How high will they go??

For those of you who prefer a good old fashioned deal of the non-bb-memorabilia variety, I'm diggin' on this freshwater pearl bracelet - at 5.99, it's cheap enough to buy a trio and stack em! ;)


OK.. time to get crackin here! Please check back for the 1st several sections of the overnight at 6am BBT! Maybe even a little earlier! :0)

1st things first! Your flashback funny! Go to 1:02am on feed 1 to see Jordan the Human Trumpet perform "Oh When the Saints..." and another little ditty. The HGs crack up. I think you might too. :)
Click the pic to get to the live feed log in page, if you've gottem,
or the 3 day free trial, if you need em.




9:45pm BBT
Feed 3 & 4
HoH Bathroom
Kalia & Dani

The grand delusion... I'm starting the Overnight with this conversation that happened between Daniele and Kalia well before midnight, because it's an important one... If you'd like to watch for yourself on flashback, click the pic of Dani to get to the live feeds log in page.

Dani: ..obviously. Adam wants her gone. I told you that.

***There is, however, a difference between wanting someone gone, and voting them out.

Kalia: I mean putting her up. It's about people having the guts to put her up.
Dani: I know.
Kalia: I don't know how else to do it.. I don't know how to make a deal with her, in the event...
Dani: I feel like we should've talked to her before we put Lawon up.
Kalia: Really?
Dani: Just because she's so convinced she's staying, and I don't like that..
Kalia: I don't know why she's convinced.
Dani: I don't either. Did she ever come back and talk to you?
Kalia: no.. she's been super duper by herself and quiet all day.. again.. I don't know if she's thinking she can just lay low and he'll get himself out, or, I mean, if we talk to her and she's like, no, I think I'm gonna be safe regardless, be like, ok, take your chance. Cuz you think you have more votes than you do. You genuinely do. Everyone in this house wants you out of it. Everyone. Including your own alliance... It's actually the truth.
Dani: Well, yeah.
Kalia: She thinks she has Shelly. (**she does) She thinks she has Porsche.. which is so weird.. So it's really just a matter of letting her know and convincing her, look, if she does say, I think I'm safe anyway, be like, you don't have the votes to stay... and I did you a really huge favor by putting Lawon up, because that's not an absolute out. And here's what the deal is.. You don't come after us.. We keep you here. It's a huge, huge thing.. Especially Daniele giving you her vote. So you super duper owe us.. and you swear on Brendon's life that you don't come after us next week.. That's another thing.. Do you wanna keep it one week? But then it would suck if you don't win HoH on Thursday... We could always backdoor her.
Dani: I don't know.. I still want her gone next week though.
Kalia: I agree, and I think everyone feels the same way..

Dani: I'm not gonna lie.. I want HoH not this (coming) week but next week.. It's my birthday week... and I don't feel like I need it..

***insert screeching tires car wreck sound effect here.

Dani: I mean, I need it every week, but...
Kalia: In the event this all works out, next week you'll be safe, and the week after is your birthday.

This delusional conversation is ongoing. If you'd like to catch it on flashback, go to 9:45pm on feed 3 or 4. We're moving ahead.. way ahead into the evening...

CUT TO:
11:52pm BBT
Feed 1 & 2
Hammock
Jeff & Jordan

While many of the HGs are gathered on the backyard couch chatting non-game, Jeff and Jordan are on the hammock, talking a mixture of game and non.. I'm focusing in on the game talk. If you'd like to hear the whole conversation, please go to 11:52pm on feed 1 or 2 in flashback. Click the pic to her to the live feed log in page &/or the 3 day free trial.

Jordan: We gotta do good in the HoH comp this week.. I feel good about it.
Jeff: mm hmm
Jordan: Shelly told me earlier in the hot tub she wanted to talk to me, but then Lawon came up, so I wonder if she's got scoop... Cuz Kalia's been hangin' around her a lot.
Jeff: Yeah, she was tellin' me. I guess Kalia and her were out here and Shelly said, "Why is Lawon acting like that?" And Kalia said, "I have no idea. He knew he was going up."
Jordan: I don't know.
Jeff: It just doesn't make sense. Did you hear when he said, "Don't worry, you're just part of the audience." I don't know what that means.
Jordan: Me neither. If she really wanted to get Rachel out, she would've put up Adam... If she wanted to get someone else out, she would've put up Porsche... So what was the reasoning behind putting up Lawon? That's what I don't understand... unless he volunteered.
Jeff: Maybe he thinks that the person's coming back for sure, cuz we've been saying it..
Jordan: yeah.
Jeff: And then he just gets more time.. I don't know. That's a big chance to take. I wouldn't f'in take it.
Jordan: Yeah.


Jeff: They still didn't say anything about jury.
Jordan: So maybe this isn't jury.
Jeff: I don't know. It makes sense that it is...
Jordan: Cuz there's 7 people.. Maybe Julie will say it Thursday..
Jeff: yeah..
Jordan: I can't believe we're half way there.
Jeff: Almost. Tomorrow's day 39.
Jordan: And we thought we were gonna be the 1st ones (out).
Jeff: If we win HoH this week, we're in good shape.
Jordan: mm hmm
Jeff: Just one of us.. Adam, Shelly, me, you.. Rachel.. dude.
Jordan: I know she's on your nerves, but you gotta stay on her good side, cuz you can't piss her off.
Jeff: I am. I'm trying. There's just no adjusting to her. I have to bend over backwards to adjust to her personality, but she can't even take one of my comments.
Jordan: She's just like that... Do you think, Adam, if he got HoH, he would be scared to put up..
Jeff: mm hmm
Jordan: I do too. I don't even think he'd put up Porsche.
Jeff: I don't think he even wants to win HoH.
Jordan: I don't want him to win, because I don't know what he would do.. I think he would listen to Daniele and them.. I don't know.. But if he votes Lawon out...
Jeff: Yeah, cuz Adam doesn't want anybody not liking him..
Jordan: Right.. and if he votes Lawon out..
Jeff: Well he said that inside. He said, "I think they think Lawon's staying. They think I'm with them." So.. that's good.
Jordan: That's good.
Jeff: Exactly. Enough riding the fence. It's time to f'in go. That's what I was tryin' to say last week, so everybody would get fired up.
Jordan: And Shelly has our back 100%.
Jeff: Yeah. I think so.
Jordan: I think so too...

Talk turns to chatter, then slop, sleep and comfortable beds... They realize that if one of them wins HoH, that's one less night they'll have to sleep in the Have Not room. Skipping ahead to 12:04am..

Jeff: If we could get Daniele out, I'd feel so much better.
Jordan: Me too.
Jeff: And then this f'in loser... cuz she'd put me up if she won.
***I believe he's referring to Porsche.
Jordan: I have no doubt. Julie said the twists are far from over.. so ya never know what it could be. I'm sure it'll get very exciting.. That's why I want Rachel here too, cuz I know it'll get exciting..
Jeff: They're so dumb.. (re putting up Lawon) They just lost a vote. And next week, if we backdoor Daniele...
Jordan: There's gotta be something to it. I asked Rachel.. I was like, did you make a deal with them? For Kalia to put him up? There's gotta be like..
Jeff: Yeah...
***Paranoia, will destroy ya..
Jordan: But then.. Daniele didn't look too happy.
Jeff: Yeah, I noticed.


CUT TO:
12:00am BBT
Feed 3 & 4
Dani & Kalia
HoH Room

Chatter about pineapple, happy hour, games they want to play. Dani's obsesses with Words with Friends. Kalia prefers scrabble... etc...

Then... Shelly comes up to check on Kalia and make sure she's not wearing her headphones singing, since BB just told her to stop singing. The girls invite Shelly in to chat.

Dani asks her how she's doing, since today was Josie's 1st day of school. They have some relaxed chatter about Josie, home, grammar, family and hair dye for a couple minutes, then...

Since Shelly has a fake alliance with Kalia and Dani, she hangs out for quite a while, chatting away and creating a sense of comfort...

Shelly leaves at 12:20am and takes the trash with her...


CUT TO:
12:22am BBT
Feed 1 & 2
Hammock
Jeff & Jordan

Just for the JeJo fans.. A dose of flashback cuteness... Here's a blurb. It just gets sweeter. Go look. Click the pic of Jordan to get to the live feeds log in page or the 3 day free trial.

Jordan: From the side, me n her kinda look alike
Jeff: Yeah.. cuz your hair.. when you have it in a pony tail.. Like when I go into the bathroom, and I think it's you.. She gotta big booty. She likes all those cookies like you used to do.
Jordan: Jeff! I only ate cookie dough one time..
Jeff: I ate a couple..


CUT TO:
1:48am BBT
Feed 1 & 2
Backyard Couch
Shelly, Rachel, Adam and Jeff



Shelly: Are you comin' back in the same night, or do you think they'll keep you out?
Rachel: I have no idea. I hope I don't go out... if I'm up against Lawon.

Shelly: I don't.. I hope not either... I'm just tryin' to figure out what the whole deal is. I think there's a whole big game goin' on that we don't know about.
Rachel: With who?
Shelly: Lawon. There's something weird in that whole deal.
Rachel: I agree. 100%. But I also think that the weird thing could also just be that she's scared.
Shelly: mm.. I don't think so, by listening to him.
Rachel: Ok, but if I can guarantee on votes... Adam.. Can I guarantee on your vote? Nobody's out here.

Adam: It's looking good.
Rachel: It would be good for your game to keep me here.
Adam: Yeah.
Rachel: I'm a big target.
Shelly: Well, it's not about you bein' a big target. It's about you turning on us when push comes to shove. That's what everyone's afraid of.
Rachel: Who?? Afraid of me turning on who?
Shelly: On us. The people sitting right here.
Rachel: So.. you think I'm gonna turn on you guys for who?
Shelly: Them.
Rachel: For myself?
Shelly: Of course! You wanna win.
Rachel: hehe. Yeah, but what do you think? I'm gonna go be best friends with Daniele?
Shelly: You apologized to her.
Rachel: Yeah, of course, I had to.
Shelly: Why?
Rachel: I apologized for being crazy.
Shelly: haha! Id like to apologize for being crazy..
Rachel: I got some good advice.
Shelly: From who?
Rachel: From some people..
Shelly: Well, that's good.
Rachel: and I thought that it made sense.. but there was no deals being made. Daniele took out my fiance, for God sakes. I went psycho.
Shelly: I know.. but when people wanna win something... Have you talked to Kalia at all?
Rachel: Not since nominations. I asked if I could talk to her, and she ignored me the entire day. Any time I go up there, she's like, "Can you come back later?" And any time I like walk near her, she's like, "Hey," but not...
Shelly: Really?
Rachel: I think she just got scared about the twist.

Jeff: I think Lawon heard us talking alot about it, being positive you're not going anywhere..
Shelly:
Rachel: Yeah.
Jeff: And we kept saying, that person's coming back 100%
Rachel: And so he volunteered to go up.
Jeff: ...and I think he volunteered to go up.
Shelly: He says he does not..

Adam: Why'd he volunteer to go up?
Rachel: Because he thinks Kalia...
Shelly: Why are they putting on a big show, if..
Jeff: They're tryin' to pull a fast one.. Like put on a show. I don't get the show at all.
Shelly: I don't get it either. But Kalia says she doesn't get it either. She has no clue why he's sayin' that.
Rachel: Wait.. Kalia said that he said he would be a pawn??
Shelly: No, she said that he knew he was goin' up.
Rachel: Oh.
Shelly: He says he did not know.. I mean, everybody head him say it today.
Rachel: Yeah, I heard him say it too.
Jeff: That's what I don't get.
Shelly: So what's the benefit to sayin' that? There's no sense in it.
Rachel: And he's not asking for votes, is he?
Shelly: No.. I almost think he wants to get voted out so he can get a paycheck. He's not done anything in the house.
Jeff: huh?
Shelly: I bet he had to be here a certain amount of days and do nothing and see if he could get by..
Jeff: What's the point of that though? he had to do something to get a paycheck.
Shelly: No, the deal would be that he had to last a certain amount of time..
Jeff: Nah.. that's ridiculous.
Shelly: Uh. I don't think it's so ridiculous at all.

Rachel, Jeff & Adam all agree Lawon's not getting paid to do nothing...


CUT TO:
1:53am
Feed 1
cont'd

After a few minutes of talk about whether or not BB is paying Lawon, we return to Shelly's inquisition of Rachel...

Rachel: I think he's saying he didn't volunteer, because he didn't want us to know that.
Jeff: But why?
Rachel: Cuz he thinks that nobody wants to volunteer to be the pawn.
Shelly: Yeah, but Kalia thinks.. Well.. You musta gone up there and said something, like you pretty much know you're safe.
Rachel: Me?
Shelly: That pissed her off.
Rachel: Yeah.
Shelly: Yeah, she's all..
Rachel: Wait. No. This week??
Shelly: Like, a day ago.. right after Lawon went up.
Rachel: No, I didn't talk to her.
Adam: You just told her, you know if I leave, I'm coming back.
Rachel: yeah.. that's what I said..
Adam: You guys said the same thing to her before..
Rachel: I said, "It's 100% guarantee I will come back in this house."
Jeff: I told her the same thing about me.
Shelly: Is it 100% guarantee Lawon'll come back?
Rachel: No. I don't think so. I said, you know, if there's a chance that I can come back...
Shelly: So there's only a chance if it's you?
Rachel: No..
Shelly: But you just said that if it's Lawon, he probably wont come back.
Rachel: Because I'm assuming from how he's played the game so far, that if it's a competition, that he might not do well.
Shelly: oooh. You think it's a competition to get back in?
Rachel: Maybe.
Jeff: I think you gotta do something to get back in. Because she said "There's a chance to get back in and play." So the way I take it? You have to do something to get back in.
Rachel: That's what I think too.
Jeff: You get one chance. Now you have to DO whatever this is.
Rachel: Exactly. That's what I think.

Therefore, since Lawon hasn't competed the entire season, the likelihood of him succeeding in such a situation is not so good. This line of talk continues... They mention that Lawon hasn't competed in a single PoV... Shelly says he threw the Endurance Comp. Adam thinks he was just after the 10 k.

Shelly again floats her idea that Lawon is part of the twist... Jeff disagrees.

Jeff: It's easy to get to the point in here where you overthink sh*t.
Shelly: He has not campaigned for a single vote. There are so many things that are odd that you guys aren't picking up on...
Jeff: I think he thinks that he's coming back, cuz he's always out here when we talked to her..
Rachel: I think that too..
Jeff: So he hears us over and over and over.. and he sees this as his opportunity for some time in the spotlight, and that's what this is. I mean, my theory's as good as yours..
Shelly: I know that.
Rachel: When he talked to me today, he was like, just wait, I'm gonna make a bigger speech than "I'm back, b*tches." I was like, ok..



1:57am - cont'd
Adam: Is he convinced he's getting voted out?
Rachel: I don't know.
Shelly: Kalia said she has the votes.
Rachel: Kalia said she has the votes to keep him?
Shelly: mm hmm
Adam: That's funny. It takes 4 votes, right?
Shelly: I know. That's what I said.
Jeff: She thinks it's gonna be a tie, and she's gonna break it. When you talk to her.. Play that card.. Say it's probably gonna be a tie, and i'm going home..
Rachel: Yeah..

Shelly: Kalia's gonna try to make a deal with Rachel. I know it.
Jeff: Oh yeah.
Shelly: I know for a fact it's gonna happen tomorrow.
Rachel: She's gonna try to make a deal with me?
Shelly: mm hmm
Rachel: I don't think so.
Shelly: She'd be stupid not to!

Rachel playfully bets with Shelly that it wont happen.

Adam: I think she's gonna make a deal or offer a deal, but whether she'll keep it is another story too.
Rachel: I don't think so.
Adam: If she says, "Hey, look, if I can swing the votes to make sure you stay, can you please guarantee me this.. and I'll guarantee you this.." But will she hold up her end of that deal?
Jeff: Yeah, there's a lot of deals being made here that people can't back up.

1:59am BBT - Jordan comes outside to join them.

She tells them it's 2am. Rachel heads to bed, but not before Adam tells her she rocked her PoV Ceremony speech today... Jordan tells the group she was telling the DR that "all Jeff has to do is make her dinner, but I've gotta watch her the other 17 hours of the day... so I did a dance-off, in hopes of tiring her out early.."

CUT TO:
2:24am BBT
Feed 1
Jeff, Jordan & Rachel

Rachel: You feel safe?
Jeff: mm hmm
Rachel: (softly) I don't. But I've been nominated the past 2 weeks in a row, so that's why I don't feel safe. I'll feel safe if one of the 3 of us won.
Jeff: Yeah.
Rachel: If one of the 3 of us don't win,
Jeff: I'd kinda like you to win to f'in stick it...
Rachel: That's what I really wanna do. I really wanna win, so I can f'in stick it, so I can be like jab in my nomination speech.
Jeff: And look it..
Rachel: 2 weeks in a f'ing row I've been nominated? With the chance to go home both weeks..
Jordan: If you're up against Daniele, I just wanna make sure you're not gonna let go.
Jeff:
Rachel: F*ck no, I'm not gonna let go. I told em, I'm like, I'll stand on a brick on my pinkie toe for 5 days. I don't care.
Jeff: hehe
Rachel: I was like, if it's pain, start cutting off my toes.
Jordan: I think they did that though.. the thing where somebody could come back? Just because all 4 of us were at war..

Jeff leaves the room.

Rachel:I agree.
Jordan: And one of us was gonna end up..
Rachel: I think it's 100% because of the war, and I think...
Jordan: Yeah.. who's not gonna wanna watch your and Dani battle it out? I can't wait to watch it.
Rachel: Me either.

***Me neither. Thursday night.. The live show is gonna rock! Thursday night on the feeds is gonna be insane. This whole weekend is gonna be nuts. Live Feed stragglers, you'd be wise to take advantage of the 3 day free trial and gettem all set up now.

Jordan: I told em in there.. It's like the football game that people get to watch at home, but I get to watch it front row.
Rachel: Yeah. :) I would love to win this week. Gaah! I would love to win this week. Love it. Not wonly would I love to win.. I'm not sad anymore, just mad. I'm not gonna play the game stupid anymore. I've had 3 chances, and I've been the target 2 weeks in a row.
Jordan: Even, ya know yesterday how you were upset, thinkin' it was over? And then she put up Lawon, and it was like, Woah!
Rachel: I agree! (whispers) When I talked to Kalia, the 1st time, she was like, who should I put up that would go home over you? I was like, I don't know, because I'm not HoH, and everyone in the house is against me. I have no idea what's going on right now.. But you (Kalia) do know. You know if who you put up next to me is gonna go home. So I kinda think they got scared because of the twist.. I don't think it has anything to do with Daniele. I think Kalia is really playing for herself. I think she
Jordan: She wasn't at first.. to put up you and Jeff.. And now..
Rachel: Now she got scared.
Jordan: Cuz if it was Daniele, she woulda put me up.
Rachel: Right. I agree.
Jordan: For sure.
Rachel: 100%... or Adam. So.. I think Jeff and me being nominated was Daniele 100%.. I talked to Kalia. Jeff talked to Kalia. Jeff won the PoV. I talked to her again, I'm like, look, there's this twist, we're coming back.. She's getting scared, so she's like, oh my God, if Rachel really does come back... it would be AWN... SO i think the Lawon thing was basically that she didn't wanna piss anyone else off...

This conversation is ongoing. If you'd like to watch the continuation on flashback, please go to 2:28am on feed 1. In case you're wondering, Jordan does reiterate Shelly's role to Rachel...

CUT TO:
2:30am BBT
Feed 3/4
Lawon & Kalia
Backyard - Couch

Lawon: Action accomplished.. that's all.
Kalia: What are you talking about?
Lawon: Shelly.. told me I was a pawn.
Kalia: Oh, what did you say?
Lawon: All during the day she didn't...
Kalia: No, all during the day she was saying how you were talkin' bout you didn't know you were going up.
Lawon: Yeah, but I talked to her, and she was like, I knew it... I knew. And I was like, yeah..
**color me lost.
Kalia: She knew there was a possibility of you going up as a pawn, but you were telling everyone you didn't know, so people were like... What? How did he not know when he volunteered himself? But you volunteered yourself in front of 4 people, so somebody must've said something.
Lawon: oh. ok.
Kalia: That's why I was like, I don't understand what's happening today, so I'm just staying upstairs.
Lawon: Oh.. ok ok.. and that's when I went back to that day.
Kalia: Yeah.
Lawon: What I was telling her I was mad about was that people act like I volunteered today.. She was like, nooo... and that's why I was tellin' her I was mad about it.

This conversation is ongoing. If you'd like to catch it on flashback, and perhaps make sense of it, please go to 2:32am on the Quad.


The HGs were up for a bit longer, playing games and chatting, but this about does it for the game talk, as far as I can tell. Soo... This concludes the overnight report. Happy Tuesday!! We'll have a morning update post going as soon as the HGs are up! Which looks to be happening right about now... 8:35am BBT - Palm trees on the feeds!






Permalink







34 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning Gorgeous!

I'm still fighting with trying to get the laptop connected. What happened to the days when I didn't even need to open an instruction book? Now to get it done with assistance. I have to call tech support to turn on a wind-up toy.

I'll do it after I sleep.

Caro said in TOR...

Evel Dick's BB13 Cow Suit - how about it? would you like to own a piece of BB history?

I'm so glad you went with 'BB history' and not what I thought you were about to type. You're naughty this morning... in my mind.

Hopefully I'll be up earlier than usual. I do have a few things that must get done in the afternoon hours. For this to be a 24/7 city, I don't understand why I can't do everything in the middle of the night.

Hi to all who may have come before me, and hi to all that come after.

Geaux Kalia & Dani! Yes, I am still Team Dani and hoping for a Dom return on Thursday. Looks like the can of Rachel-Be-Gone has failed. I hope Kalia and Dani ask for a refund.

P.S. Lauren. I got your email and thank you for your kind words. I definitely try.

:o)

August 9, 2011 at 3:33 AM  
Blogger lumpy1067 said...

MadameBroella BB13 Fortune Teller
@BBFortuneTeller Crystal Ball Says:"Thank U 2 all the BB sites, U keep us ALIVE,however, 2nite's Fortunate Site winner is @BigBrotherDish !!

August 9, 2011 at 5:08 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Good morning Carolyn!! Happy Tuesday (though wishing it was Thursday!!) lol

August 9, 2011 at 5:27 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Good morning Carolyn, Genie & dishers!! Rachel would be silly to accept a deal with K/D... They would drop her so quick! Should be interesting to see how it all plays out though:)

August 9, 2011 at 5:29 AM  
Blogger DaPartyGurl said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Dishers!

Happy Tuesday!

I am so eager to know what happened that I am up early to read the dish! I feel so lost without AD or the live feeds... Not in the budget this year - :(

...But I have my fav dishers and BB fans to keep me posted...

Please dish soon my nerves are shot - Did Rachel sabotage herself? Does Lawon still believe that he is a good actor? Is Dani and Porshe campaigning to keep Lawon, HURRY!...it's 8:42amEST I have coffee and muffins for everyone!

Luv YA!

August 9, 2011 at 5:45 AM  
Anonymous Lupo said...

Morning Carolyn!

Morning Everyone Else!

Are we all ready to keep watching Lawon act all Fool!

August 9, 2011 at 6:25 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

Good Morning all...just enjoying TOR and some coffee, and a little guitar. At this point I am more of a Rachel fan then a D/K fan for sure.

August 9, 2011 at 6:29 AM  
Blogger Tillman Girl said...

Good morning everyone! I have been away most of the weekend, so I have no idea when Shelly put this plan in motion. Can anyone point me to the day and title of the recap? I'd appreciate it so much! Thanks Carolyn for all you do!!

August 9, 2011 at 6:35 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Tillman Girl...it was at 7:00 pm Sunday in the back yard hammock. She was absolutely masterful in her comments to Kalia.

By the way good morning everyone. Look forward to today.

August 9, 2011 at 7:07 AM  
Anonymous amyrizzo221 said...

Good Morning Caroline and everyone else! I can't find any other polls about the voting this week...I am also having trouble getting email verification so I can vote on CBS...anyone have any ideas? It seems it will be Brendon or Cassie. I am really hoping for Brendan. Maybe that will be the HOH comp this week, they said they would battle it out live...any thoughts? Thanks for all your work Carolyn!!

August 9, 2011 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger deeder76 said...

morning carolyn! i'm excited to see what the week brings! this is not who i voted for, since i thought for sure rachel would be the one going out this week, but brendan fighting for a shot to come back in is looking more and more likely... and now that it will probably be lawon he will be up against?!?... could all our vets really be making it to the jury?!? could be! what a week!

i have to thank you and genie for all you do. bbdish is ALWAYS open on my comp at home, and on my phone when i'm at work. been with you guys since BB8, and couldn't imagine life without you!!

xoxo

August 9, 2011 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Good morning everyone!

Just stopping in to say hello. Tons of things on my plate today.

Enjoy!

August 9, 2011 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger johnnysjodi said...

Tillman re:
Shelly's masterful plan was August 7, @ 7 pm BBT
It is definitely a must see, due to the fact that it shows how logically convincing she can be and it also shows that Kahlia has no game of her own .... I do believe Dani bet on the wrong horse.
After that I am ready to vote for Shelly to be our next President.. js

August 9, 2011 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Carolyn

I found it amusing last night to see the difference between the upstairs crew and the backyard crew.

In the backyard we had joking, dancing, laughing, silly talk and fun. Not fake fun or forced fun. Just fun.

Upstairs-we had the mean girls club laying around and complaining about being bored.

Porsche said she prefers hanging with Dani and Kalia because she has more fun with them and they talk about other things besides game.

Backyard they had an extended period of time where there was no game talk. Upstairs, in between complaining, all they talked about was game or they talked crap about the other people in the game.

Dani said Jordon was like a black cloud ruining everyone's mood. Backyard-Jordon smiling and laughing. Upstairs-Dani pouting and scowling.

Looks like Jordon's cloud has lifted and left behind a rainbow. As for the three meanies upstairs. Well I wouldn't get too close to them unless you have an umbrella.

August 9, 2011 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good morning to all my lovely friends here at the Dish,

I'm so happy to be here today. I go back to school for a few hours a day starting tomorrow and then all day inservice next week. I will miss you guys.

August 9, 2011 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

The Clueless Duo! would be a great name for D/K alliance. maybe The Wondering Twins!
So Dani can just clap her hands on eviction night and Rachel will magically disappear? Somebody has alot less votes than they think, Kalia (alot less allies too)

August 9, 2011 at 7:46 AM  
Anonymous MnM n Illinois said...

Morning Caro!!!!

♥♥


Rachel wouldn't be worse off with Dani & kalia

JJS bash the hell out of her behind her back at every given chance, and they plan to use her & then boot her out the door too. UGH!

I just hate this game sometimes! ;P

August 9, 2011 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Dani and Kalia think they still control the votes and are still in a power position.Rachel would be foolish not to take a deal because everyone including her own alliance wants her out.

Kalia said even J&J are sick of Rachel but they're kind of stuck with her. Dani said, "That's stupid. That's when you shuffle your deck. You don't stay with someone because you're stuck."

Two bits of wisdom for Dani. First, you don't shuffle your deck if it's already stacked in your favor. Second, mama always said-stupid is as stupid does.

August 9, 2011 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Just a sidenote to all my southern friends. We're getting rain here on the Texas Gulf Coast, maybe some will come your way today.

August 9, 2011 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger deeder76 said...

here's a quick giggle... was thinking about how much i liked brendan at the beginning of last season, pre-rachelification, and was browsing your archive... remember saying this?

CUT TO:
9:40pm BBT
Jacuzzi
Brendon, Brendon's pecs, Andrew, Rachel & Kristen

Talk is of religion. Currently, Buddhism. Brendon could read me the phone book. Talk turns to Christianity for a bit.

my how our opinions have changed since then =)

August 9, 2011 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Wasn't America the Seventh jury vote last year? I tuned out with a couple weeks to go and didnt vote, but I thought that happened. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong

If We are the 7th jury member this year, then they got 2 more evictions before jury

August 9, 2011 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Wait a second. How could we vote for a winner on the Live show? We need a good week of staying up all night voting with phoney email addresses to get our HGs across the finish line. What was I thinking?!

August 9, 2011 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Dani said that depending on what Julie says Thursday, she will have a secret signal to let everyone know which way to vote. (Dani controls those things ya know)

She was considering clapping her hands together-kind of like a seal. I'm assuming that then Porsche and Kalia will begin passing a ball back and forth with their noses since Dani has them trained so well.

August 9, 2011 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Oh Goddess of the Dish and Genie of the Sea ...

Wonder what kind of things will happen in the BB house today ...

That's okay, I have the Dish to find all the DEETS!

BBDish! I Gotta Have it!!!

Swamp smoochies to GaYToR ...

MWAH to the rest of the dishers ... Happy Tuesday ... uh ... nothing on TV tonight??

August 9, 2011 at 8:27 AM  
Anonymous MnM n Illinois said...

oh Lawon...

August 9, 2011 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi!! :0)

Will ya look at that?! I finished TOR just as they went into Wakey Wakey mode! :0)

WooOHooo!!!

August 9, 2011 at 8:37 AM  
Anonymous MnM n Illinois said...

Dani & Kaliah think they control it, because that is what they are being told by Adam & Shelly.

and as far as I'm concerned everyone gives Dani too much credit, Kaliah made this crazy dumb moves, not Dani. If she had as much control as everyone thinks, she would have told Kaliah to stfu & stick with the plan. Kaliah did what everyone wanting she used her own mind...see where it got her? lol

Shelly has everyone under her spell, from that standpoint she deserves the game. It's unreal

August 9, 2011 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Dishers!
I think they need to call the Doctor back for Lawon this time...lol! There is deff. something wrong with him, If I were in the house, I think I would find a place to hide! I laughed so hard last night when he went into the room to talk to Dani and Porche! Did anybody else see that? If not it is worth watching for a good laugh...lol

August 9, 2011 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Johnny5

We were the 7th juror in J&J's season because Chima was removed from the game due to bad behavior. I think we may have voted when it was down to final 3 and our vote was only needed in the event of a tie. Jordon had enough votes without us so it didn't end up making a difference.

August 9, 2011 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good morning Carolyn! Enjoy your afternoon! ((Hugs))

I wish it was Thursday already!

August 9, 2011 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Alyson said...

I watched Jordan the Trumpet live and laughed so hard I nearly cried! Last nights dance-off was also hilarious, but Jordan took the cake.

Speaking of Jordan... I follow Ragan Fox on Twitter and he's adamant about saying that she's the most underrated player in BB history & I can't help but agree with him. I repeatedly hear other hg's say that she can't win anything, and I wonder if they've somehow forgotten that she was HOH just a few weeks ago?! Fans & hg's alike continue to say she had that Comp handed to her. That's ironic when you consider that she beat those people in that very competition, and scored a 3, which would have been quite difficult for Jeff or Brendon to beat even if they had tried. Not to mention the fact that she's the ONLY winner in the house! It's baffling to me! And I love it : )

In addition, her social game is masterful. She continues to fly under the radar, whether she wins Comps or loses them; whether she's a Vet or not. She even managed to nominate Shelly, which seemed to somehow so solidify her into their alliance, regardless of how close Shelly was to Cassi. And speaking of Cassi, she was evicted, but blamed Rachel for it and even felt bad for Jordan because she nominated her. Call me crazy, but I don't recall another hg that has been able to pull that off. Ragan repeatedly says that CBS unfairly gives Jordan the "clueless edit" when in fact, she is fully aware of what's going on. Her dumb blonde routine is legit, although it doesn't mean she can't or isn't playing the game. It serves to make her more likable and convinces everyone else to disregard her as a threat of any kind. They should have polled the BB11 cast before coming to this conclusion. They really, really should have.

I think Jordan may actually end up being the first two-time winner of Big Brother. People may say she doesn't deserve it, just like they did last time, but I find this laughable. Social game is just as important, if not more than Competition wins in this game. It's a shame that nobody except Jeff realizes that Jordan has the potential to roll right through this Season as well.

Speaking of Jeff, I couldn't believe it when I heard Dani say, and Kalia agree, that he "sucks at competitions" Sunday night! This was, of course, one day removed from his POV win in a Comp that everyone agreed was quite difficult.

One last point... why why why do Dani & Kalia think they can make a deal with Rachel now, AFTER the POV ceremony?! Shouldn't they have thought about doing that before putting Lawon up?? It's like watching a masterclass in how to be delusional!

Oh- does anyone know why production continues to let Dani, Kalia & especially Porche steal things?! I swear they used to make hg's return things they stole or hid. I don't get it??

Sorry for the novel! It took me so long to type this on my cell that I got got with a new post, although my comment really belongs in this section! I like, literally hope that someone actually reads it! LOL! Hope everyone has a fabulous day!!

August 9, 2011 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

PSSST!

NEW TOP POST!

Tuesday Wake Up

August 9, 2011 at 8:57 AM  
Anonymous LouinVA said...

Hi thank all you at BBdish for all you do for us. Have not been here since last year to post but read everyday. Again, luv u all for keeping us up to date

August 9, 2011 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Alyson?

I read it (your phone typed novel...lol) and we seem to be seeing this game through the same eyes. ;)

Excellent post!

August 9, 2011 at 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below