;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 12, 2011

The Overnight Report






Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Friday & Happy Dani HoH Week! Welcome to the BB twilight zone!

As I peak in on the live feeds at 4:20am on Feeds 1 & 2, Dani, Kalia and Porsche are up in the HoH room... Click the pic to get to the live feeds log in page...

Dani is telling them about what to expect for HoH next week: a physical endurance that will favor the guys... Dani and Kalia agree, "Brendon has to leave this week, and we have to make sure neither one of them wins the Veto..." Kalia adds, "and if one of them wins Veto, Jeff." Dani is non-committal on that, but would prefer not to change the noms... They're thinking this PoV will be the punishments one, and that Brendon will take all the punishments. Dani also mentions how flip-floppy Shelly is...

For your entertainment, Lawon's interview with Julie is up: Click Here to Watch. Spoiler: She strangles him. ;)

OK.. I'm diving in to the flashback machine.. Please check back for the first sections of the Overnight at 6:00am BBT.

CUT TO:
12:04am BBT
Feed 1
Candy Room
Dani & Kalia

Kalia: Oh my God.. I cannot even take how this all goes.. Do you think next week'll be endurance?

Dani: What week is it?
Kalia: It'll be 7.
Dani: Really?
Kalia: Yeah.. We're walking into 6... (palms) What're you doing about Adam? Are you like, f*ck him, or what?
Dani: Um.. he.. came and apologized and whatever, and I go look, I've said it a million times, I don't play personal.. nothing's personal.. you made a really stupid game move. I've done nothing but stuck my neck out there to help you, and shame on me.. I was like.. whatever.

Dani: Trust me, I wasn't nice, but.. I'm not really gonna do anything, but I'm definitely gonna make him crap his pants.
Kalia: mm hmm
Dani: I already told him. I was like, "You're not winning this game. Not one person is gonna vote for you. " I don't care.
Kalia: No, that's real talk though.
Dani: Absolutely. I told him, "you have to make your own moves in this game, or else you're never gonna win. You have no shot. You have no shot to win."
Kalia: mm hmm
Dani: I'm going to make him... I'm going to make every person, even Shelly, crap their pants. I don't care. I'm telling them nothing.

This conversation is ongoing. If you'd like to catch it on flashback, go to 12:04am on feed 1. Click any pic to get to the live feeds log in page, if you've gottem, or the 3 day free trial, if you need em.


CUT TO:
12:19am BBT
Quad
Everyone

Dani's HoH Reveal

Dani: Who wants to see my Head of Household suite?
ALL: Yayyyy...
Jeff: As long as I can eat pizza in there..
Adam: Oooh.. Suite..
Rachel: Do you think there'll be pictures of people in there besides yourself?
Dani: Yes. This time, yes.
Adam: Will they have the same pictures as last time?
Dani: No.

After a bit of a struggle with the key... they all walk in. The 1st picture Dani notices is of Eric "America's Player" Stein.

Dani: Yayyyy, Stein!!!

If you missed our exclusive interview with Eric during Dani's 1st HoH reign, click here to check it out.

Dani got pics of Stein, her roommate Pete and his girlfriend, her hairless cat, her dad without tattoos, her brother Vincent. Her letter is from Pete, her roommate. She also got donuts, which she's very excited about, tanning oil, jello, a new blue hoodie, coconut water, coco roasted almonds, reduced fat chunky peanut butter, plaintain chips...

Dani: OK.. Do you guys wanna hear my letter?
ALL: Yes!
Dani: This one's from my roommate. I wont cry.

Hi Dani,

This is your roommate. The one that only eats beans and rice. Mmm.. And your pseudo roommate Leslie. (I make fun of Pete, because he's Mexican and he makes beans and rice every night) Leslie's sooo misses you. Much more than I do. I think that your gym misses you too.

***Jeff wasn't kidding about the pizza.


Both of us are excited, happy and proud of you. You are doing a great job, and just to let you know, we are behind you 100% in whatever is the outcome. Leslie and I did our 1st 5k together and it was a lot of fun and awesome and I dressed up in a tutu...

Dani: They do these, like, scavenger hunt runs, and you go around and you drink beer in different places? hehehe. This is my roommates.. yeah. We're a bunch of kooks. And you have crazy costumes and dress up. It's really funny.

She continues with the letter...

I'm sure you have been so busy, doing what I don't know, playing the game, that you have not had time to think about me, but I still have a mustache and that it's better than ever. Speaking of missing you, DJ and El Mufassa.. El means the in Spanish. .. miss you the most. DJ and I have been having epic staring battles with each other. She is pretty good at not blinking her eyes. Mufassa and DJ are doing well, but they cannot wait til you come back home. I told them that it may take a while.

Just so you know, Leslie and I miss you so much. Take care of yourself, and see you when we see you.

Love,

Pete and Leslie
Applause from the assembled HGs.

Porsche: That was a good letter.
Dani: That was a good letter. I love my roommate. Pete's like the greatest roommate ever. He's the one I met on Craigs list.

Friendly chatter for a few minutes, then they start to clear out. Jordan's the first to go back downstairs... to resume the end of Have Nots feeding frenzy.

CUT TO:
12:35am BBT
Feed 1
Everyone leaves, but Rachel.


Dani: So you must be excited.
Rachel: Um, I'm freaking out, Daniele. Can you believe it?
Dani: I actually told everybody that's exactly what was gonna happen.. and nobody believed me.
Rachel: It's crazy. I didn't believe you. I was like, Brendon's not coming back. That's nice. That's a dream.. But... I'm like, Brendon's not coming back, so keep in the house.
Dani: That's awesome for you though.. Like, for real. Oooh..
Rachel: You know I'm excited. Now we get to be in jury together.
Dani: I know.. That's huge.

Talk turns to the difficulty of the HoH Comp. Dani says she was really surprised that she did well.. Talk starts to get awkward about 2 minutes in, and Rachel offers to go...

Dani: I love getting HoH stuff..
Rachel: I know.. It's the best..
Dani: Closest to home.

Rachel: Well, know that you have a huge... (palms) ...put stuff behind us.
Dani: OK.. We'll talk.
Rachel: When do you wanna talk?
Dani: Ummmm.. I dunno. What time is it? Like midnight, isn't it?
Rachel: mm hmm
Dani: I dunno.. Maybe tomorrow I'll talk to everybody..
Rachel: ok
Dani: Just to.. I dunno.. I'm overwhelmed right now.. maybe tomorrow.

After a few more pleasantries, Rachel leaves the HoH Room...

Dani shows us how she really feels.

CUT TO:
12:40am BBT
Feed 1
Rachel & Brendon

Rachel reports back to Brendon, pretty well verbatim, her convo with Dani.
Just a quick little relay.. Then they get back to just being happy to be in each other's presence.

CUT TO:
1:00am BBT
Feed 3
HoH Room
Porsche, Dani & Kalia

Porsche: OK, so now we just have to win HoH again next week.

Kalia: Of course.
Dani: We can do it. I have no problem doing that.

Talk turns to Dani's HoH goodies.. then Kalia tells that Dani Jordan said her cat was ugly...

Porsche: She (Jordan) is miserable right now.
Kalia: But does she really have an excuse to be miserable right now? She just ate.
Porsche: She hates life. She's hated it since last week.
Dani: She hates it here. She hates this whole experience. I get it, but don't bring everybody else down. That's rude.
Porsche: She came out of the room like all mehhh, and Jeff's like, "Why ya sad?" And she's like, Oh I just talked to Shelly.
Kalia: The first few weeks she was so happy, and now she's suddenly not.
***Ya think 2 weeks of slop, have not beds and peril might have something to do with it, Kalia? After handing your HoH to Shelly, and ridiculously getting rid of one of your own, you had 2 hours of uncertainty before Dani won HoH, and you were a wreck.
Porsche: Just if everyone stays miserable, it's gonna be more fun when we keep winning.
***Someone please tell me I'm not the only one groaning when Porsche says "we." What have you won, darling?
Kalia: I know, right. Like, you guys can keep hiding out... Whatshername is giving Brendon a full body massage in the parlor. No joke.
Dani: They're gross.
Kalia: They're incredibly gross.

Dani: Like, enough is enough.. We should seriously plant a condom around their stuff.
***Nothing personal.
Kalia: But first wet it a little bit.

Dani: I think that'd be really funny. Don't you?
Kalia: huhuhuhuhu.. yes! You know what you should do? You should totally do it tomorrow morning.. Put it under the Have Not blanket..
Dani: We'll do something.
Kalia: And then Shelly will flip her f'in head.
Porsche: Put a little lotion in it.
Dani: Ew!
Porsche: Yes!
Dani: We'll do something. It'll be really funny.
Porsche: On Shelly's side. hehehe!

Talk turns to the lost items... and how Rachel said Shelly found a bunch of the stuff, when Rachel found it all...

Kalia: I don't know, but good riddance to old rubbish.
Dani: This is so awesome, you guys,
Porsche: This is like a repeat of 2 weeks ago, but better...
Dani: But worse and better at the same time.. We have to steal another bottle of wine... And we have to have them on Have Nots again..

Talk turns to the Get Back in the House Comp...

Dani: Did you hear Shelly the whole time, telling Brendon what he needed to get?
Porsche: So, are well all in agreement that we don't like Shelly? Is that the consensus now?

Dani: Kalia! Call her out.
Kalia: I already said some not nice things.
Dani: Yes, Shelly's not knowing anything anymore.
Porsche: Never. And Adam...
Dani: Between the 3 of these, nobody is knowing anything.
Porsche: Cuz he was already like, Well, what do you think she'll do, and I was like, I don't know.. and he's like, I don't think we're targets, cuz I think she has bigger targets.
Dani: Shocker. Trust me. That's all he wanted to do.. And (to Porsche) Trust me, you're not a target period. I don't think we're targets.. Like how he associates himself with you.
Kalia: Right. Get outta here.
Porsche: He's like, "Am I outta the Pajama Jam club?"
Dani: He asked that, and we're like, yeah, you lost your membership card.

This conversation is ongoing, if you'd like to check it out on flashback... The time stamps are on the pics, and if you click em, you'll get to the live feeds log in page, as well as the free trial.

Skipping ahead to 1:12am BBT, the HoH Crew is enjoying a bit of a Brendon Bash... then they stop to focus on dominating the rest of the season... after realizing BB still hasn't said they're in jury yet...

CUT TO:
1:12am BBT
Feed 3
HoH Room
Kalia, Dani & Porsche

Kalia: The same arrogance and the same cocksure attitude.
Dani: Horrible!
Kalia: You would think getting voted out...
Dani: He's gonna get voted out 3 times in a year. Hahahah
Porsche/Kalia: Hahahahaah!
Kalia: He's gonna be like Kaysar.
Porsche: Right?!
Kalia: Kaysar was way nicer and way cuter though.
Porsche: Kaysar didn't make it to jury though... Which they still haven't said we're in jury yet. Please don't be in jury... Please don't be in jury..
Dani: That's what I said.
Porsche: Cuz then they start talking, and they're like, oh there has to be a double and a fast forward.
Dani: Why? No. There's 5 weeks left. So there'll be one fast forward. And then you go down to final 3.
Porsche: That's what I was thinking.
Kalia: They're so annoying. They think they know everything.

We move on to their plan for world domination...

Dani: 5 weeks left. So 4 more weeks, you guys. 4 more weeks. That's it.
Kalia: Next week HoH. Week after that HoH. Week after that HoH. Like, literally. hahaha.
Dani: Count em down.
Kalia: That's 3 weeks right there and that's the last..
Porsche: That would be amazing.
Dani: Seriously. We can do it. 4 more weeks.
Kalia: Can you imagine? If we dominated the whole game like that?
Dani: 4 more HoHs. That's all we need.
Porsche: I just wanna win one!
Kalia: You will.
Dani: Well, we've been back to back to back...

Talk turns to the coming PoV... They think it'll be one with prizes.

Dani: What sucks is I really wanna keep the nominations the same. I wanna take prizes, but I wanna keep the nominations the same.
Porsche: Well, I'll take prizes, and share them with you..
Dani: Liar! hehe
Porsche: ...and you keep the nominations the same. No, I would.
Dani: What if you end up hating me at the end?
Porsche: I promise I'll take you to Hawaii with me. I promise!
Dani: YES!!!

They all agree Jeff isn't much of a threat, and fantasize about a double eviction this week for Brendon and Rachel...

The HoH Party goes on for quite a while... To see them plotting about making up a fake letter from Janelle for Porsche's HoH, just to drive people crazy, skip ahead in flashback to 1:24am on feed 3.
Porsche: I think I'm just gonna open it and be like.. Oh my God! It's from Janelle! Ummm.. I think I'm just gonna read this by myself...
Dani: ehehehehe! That would be really funny... You should say, I think I just wanna read it by myself.. It's from a friend.. and then we'll start.. She said it's from Janelle...

And so on... It's a cute flashback. :)


CUT TO:
2am BBT
Feed 1 & 2
Adam, Jeff & Jordan
Have Not Room

In the event it's Jordan v Jeff on the block, she wants them to send her packing.

Jeff: ..they cut some kinda deal..
Jordan: They'll prob'ly cut some kind of deal..
Jeff: ..but I can't see them cutting a deal.
Adam: Yeah, why would Daniele say, "oh yeah, now we can work together again"?
Jeff: I don't see her.. I could see her tryin' to get me out, but she'd have to be like, listen, let's just get Jeff out and worry about Brendon and Rachel later.
Jordan: If it came down to that, and it's me against Jeff, you vote me out, and you wo work together.
Adam: It might not even come down to that... cuz if it's a tie 3-3..
Jordan: She's still gonna vote him out, but I'm sayin', if it was me and him on the block? You could defnitely get Porsche to vote me out...
Adam: Kalia woudn't vote you out.
Jordan: She might, because I yelled at her..
Jeff: If it was me against Jordan, it'd be you, Shelly, Brendon and Rachel.
Jordan: Yeah, so we control the votes... I'm just saying, if it does come to that, just so she doesn't win, cuz I'm like useless... Ya know what I mean?

Shelly enters.

Jeff: That's not true. Shut up.
Shelly: What's not true, shut up?

Jeff: She said she's useless.
Adam: She said if it comes down to the 2 of them, we vote out Jordan and keep Jeff.
Jordan: Because he's a strong player.
Jeff: And I said don't talk like that.
Adam: Anyway, next week, it's probably gonna be physical or some kinda skill.
***It better be! I'm thinking something like the hot cocoa thing...
Shelly: That's ok. I'll talk to you tomorrow about that, Miss I'm Useless. We just had this chat.
Jordan: No, I know.

Adam: Anyway, I think it's Brendon and Rachel on the block. We're just running the scenarios.
Jeff: She's just talking crazy. It's not gonna happen.
Adam: And if it's Brendon and Rachel on the block, do we get rid of Brendon again?
Jeff: NO.
Adam: We get rid of Rachel?

Jeff: Absolutely.
Jordan: Absolutely.
Adam: I don't know if we could live another week..
Jeff: Dude, that was the longest week ever.

This conversation is ongoing, if you'd like to catch it on flashback. Go to 2:02am on feed 1 or 2.

CUT TO:
2:19am BBT
Feeds 1 & 2
Have Note Room
Brendon & Rachel

Rachel: Daniele's been HoH 3 weeks in a row.
Brendon: That's so funny you say that. Cuz it's true.. But the point is she's wn HoH twice.. She knows she's a huge f'in target.. Are people gonna take out Porsche or her? Know what I mean? And I have no doubt this next one's gonna be physical... And I doin't think it's gonna be geared towards a small person... I think it's gonna be a physical that's a little more balanced.. like having to run and get something..
Rachel: I havent won anything, in 3 competitions..
Brendon: I know, baby.

Rachel: That's not like me.. Where did my game go? I competed in the last PoV, and I kept dropping the ball. I competed in this HoH, and I got out first. I was like the queen of HoHs and bragging about how I never lost one, and now I've lost 2 in a row.
Brendon: That's ok, baby.
Rachel: I don't deserve to be here.
Brendon: Oh my gah.. Stop it.
Rachel: I'm just kidding! I'm just mad, cuz.. I feel like it's such a waste if you came back and then you and me get nominated again.
Brendon: You n me both.. Are you kidding me? We'll see.. If we're nominated together again, and you go to the jury house? I stay in the game? Guess what I'm doing? There's no bones about it.
Rachel: I know.
Brendon: And I'm not gonna use the PoV on you this time. And she knows that. So she can either have me on.. have us on her side.. or against her... and she knows it.
Rachel: It's just frustrating.. If it was legitimately 6 people against 1? How did that one person win again??
Brendon: I just guessed really poorly.. Porsche even did better than me. Whatever.. It happens. We're playing this game to win 1/2 a million dollars. If she wants to cut a deal for a week? We'll talk.
Rachel: I don't know what kind of deal Daniele's gonna make... I was here for the week totally by myself, Brendon... They just kinda disregarded me.
***And just like that, Rachel incurs the wrath of the JeJo Army in under 20 words.
Brendon: Really?
Rachel: Just like, I didn't have anyone to talk to...
Brendon: Was Jordan?
Rachel: Well, yeah.. Jordan was really nice... But Jeff was... He's kinda cocky.. He's like, It's either this or that, f'in draw a line in the sand.. I'm like, Shelly's been going back and forth between here and there, and so has Adam...
Brendon: Well. we gotta chance right now..
Rachel: And then Porsche's been best friends with Daniele... and Daniele's probably pissed I stayed.
Brendon: Well of course.. They wasted 2 HoHs.. so it's like she just now won HoH.
Rachel: I know.
Brendon: This is like her 1st HoH, but the problem is, now she's got blood on her hands from 2 HoHs.

Brendon: If it's you and me on the block, and you want me to stay in the game, that's fine. I'll stay in here and I'll f'in work my ass off, and i will take her out, if she sends you home.

This conversation is ongoing. If you'd like to watch the rest on flashback, click the pic and go to 2:24am on feed 2.


CUT TO:
2:37am BBT
Feed 1 & 2
Brendon & Rachel
Hammock

If you're a Brenchel fan, this is a really sweet flashback moment... Go to 2:36am on feed 1.

Brendon: I was just writing my letters to you.. in my heart..
Rachel: Love letters?
Brendon: Yeah.. How much I missed you, how much you mean to me, and how after this, I want to marry you, because I can't go a day without seeing you.. It's too hard. You really are everything to me.
Rachel: You're everything to me.
Brendon: Yeah, I know. (**lol!) I'm just so lucky. You support me in everything I do.. You're so much fun..
Rachel: hehe
Brendon: You're so sweet.. and you're so smart... And one of the worst things that've happened in a long time is hearing you.. that day before i left, break down and say you're not good enough for me.. I don't wanna hear that again. That hurt my heart to hear that. Baby, you're my soulmate. Don't ever say that again.
Rachel: I promise..
Brendon: Good.

The love fest is ongoing, if you'd like to partake. ;)

CUT TO:
3:02am BBT
Feed 1 & 2
HoH Room
Kalia & Daniele

Kalia comes clean to Daniele about Shelly's role in her switching everything up in her HoH last week...

She admits to Dani that she was totally duped by Shelly.

Kalia: I just feel embarrassed, because so much more of it was her planting the plan than me coming up with it..
Dani: That's what she does.
Kalia: She was like, "think about it.. Everyone thinks you're in Dani's shadow. This'll show you're making your own decisions... You know if you get to the end with her, people are gonna say you just did what she said, why shouldn't she win..." She's like, "it's all about perception..." And when I went back to her, after Lawon offered himself up, and literally, her 1st words were, "But that would still leave Porsche in the house," and I was like... The goal is not to get out whoever's..
Dani: That what I told you. That's why I was like, pissed, because, not only are we giving them what they want? We're getting rid of an ally, giving them what they want and keeping all of them togehter.
Kalia: I think the reason it made sense to me was it felt like going from 3 giant bullseyes to none, instead of this you don't nominate me, I don't nominate you kinda stuff.
Dani: I know. This game just really doesn't work that way. Anyway.. I guess I work best when my back's up against the wall, so...

9:20am BBT - The feeds just went to palm trees, signalling Wakey Wakey time for the HGs, sooo... This concludes the Overnight Report! Keep your eyes peeled for our morning live feed coverage. The HGs have a big day ahead of them on the live feeds!

Nominations are today... so get ready for Pre-Noms Ceremony HoH Meetings galore... Dani wants to make em alllll sweat! hehe. Should be fun! Spark up your feeds!


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Click Here to Get Your 3 Day Free Trial of the Live Feeds
& Start Watching the Real Big Brother!







Permalink







77 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Good morning carolyn

August 12, 2011 at 4:36 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

About time you get this party started. :-p~ I was seconds away from screaming all the way to paradise and waking all your neighbors....

WAKEY WAKEY CARO!!!

Coffee. IV Drip STAT! 100% Cuban.

What a roller coaster ride BB has had us on the past 10 hours. I know what I heard and saw. It's going to be fun to see what you find.

I'll be reading it when I wake up.
ZzzzZzzzz....

:o)

August 12, 2011 at 4:45 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, BBLovelies :)

G'morning, Lauren :)

G'morning, GayTor :) u ain't kiddin!

From the previous post...

Hi Jane :)

Hi Ginny! :)

Hi SodaPopp! :)

HI Toni! :)

Hi Syn! :)

Hi MIMan! :)

Hi Pyke! :)

Hi Michelle in IN! :)

Hi KField! :)

Hi Steph! :)

HI GayTOr :) hehehe

Hi Lauren! :)


Hya Peppi :)

♥♥♥Didi♥♥♥!!!! I'm so happy to see you. :)

Hi Krit :) - that it is...

Hi Lupo :)

Hello, Anon :)

Hi Nikki :)

Hi Anon :) Thanks for the great post!

Hi Geewits :)

Hi Anon :) re DE week - mmm.. i dunno.. 1st cup of coffee.. can't do math yet



Hi TwistedKitty! :)

Hi Lucky13! :) u n me both!

Hi Anon :)

Hi Johnny5 :)

HI Samantha! :)

Hi Linda! :)

Hi Miss Lisa! :)

Hi KScoot :)

Hi TwistedKitty! :) Thank so much!! I'm very happy to see you in the comments! Make a habit of it, eh?

August 12, 2011 at 4:50 AM  
Blogger Krit said...

Good morning to you. Omg, yet another bone thrown to Dani by the Fates. Here's hoping she won't toss it over the fence. :\

Even though I kinda like Dani, as well as the JJ/BR crew, not only am I extremely bothered by her mouthing words, it bothers me how catty these chicks are, and then call the opposite catty. Miss Pot meet Miss Kettle. Weren't they the ones saying it wasn't personal and it's a game? Eh, I suppose emotions run high all the time, though I always said it shouldn't be purely game, nor purely personal. Healthy mediums, all that jazz.

Anyhoot, you're doing a great job with the blog, by the by. My mom and I read it everyday when we're not hooked on the feeds.

August 12, 2011 at 4:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Krit :) Thank you!!

" My mom and I read it everyday when we're not hooked on the feeds."

*that's* exactly what it's designed for! :)

August 12, 2011 at 5:05 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!!! Good morning Earlybird Dishers!!

I'm still a bit nauseous from last night turn of events, so I'm in search of some crackers and ginger ale to settle my stomach. Just wanted to say "Good Morning".... And may The Mean Girl Alliance crash and burn SOON!

August 12, 2011 at 5:07 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Good morning all!!!

Dani is definitely ED's daughter ... She's impossible to keep down. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed this week for a Jeff POV win!

Thanks for your great coverage as always.

August 12, 2011 at 5:08 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Lauren, GaYToR and Kirk!!

August 12, 2011 at 5:08 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good morning to all of you lovely people (in particular you Miss Carolyn),
I'm sorely in need of today's TOR. I chose to get some sleep instead of listening to Rachel throw Jeff under the bus and Dani and Kali tear everyone apart (in particular Jordan).
Here it is for me: be a mean girl, be catty, call the other houseguests names, but own it. That's all I ask. Stop acting like you and your friends are somehow morally superior. And that goes for both sides of the house.

August 12, 2011 at 5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny that all Dani & Kalia could say last night was that the votes for Brendon must have been rigged. Now that Dani won HOH, she doesn't think that comp. was rigged... Gotta love it!

Another bad week for my Brenchel and JeJo. UGHHHHH!!

August 12, 2011 at 5:26 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Good morning all early rising dishers! Geez Gaytor, sleeping while our Dishtress is hard at work :)

August 12, 2011 at 5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caro, is there anyway for the Canadian's to see Lawon's interview?

August 12, 2011 at 5:33 AM  
Blogger thatdudeswife said...

Wowzers! What a BB Rollercoaster, and it hasn't even been 24 hours!

Lawon gone, Brendon back, and Dani HOH...LAWD have mercy!

Donato is coming for blood. Fangs out, claws sharpened. This is the first season I have absolutely no favorite! Whoever wins, wins. They deserve it for living through this craziness. I'm just sitting back and enjoying the ride.

Just watched Lawon's interview. It was really great. He just wasn't ready for this game. But his interview was sooo sweet. good luck Lawon! The BB player I never knew!....

August 12, 2011 at 5:46 AM  
Blogger earlybird said...

Is Dani seriously going to put Rachel & Brendon on the block?

Does making a deal with people not mean ANYTHING to this girl, or what?

She's got the chance to redeem herself, and put up a couple of floaters, but, no, she's going back to being #1 target again next week, just to satisfy some sort of personal grudge.

I'm extremely disappointed that this could have been an easy run to final 5 for the Vets, if not for her selfishness.

August 12, 2011 at 5:46 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Morning Carolyn & all!! Well darn not how a lot of us wanted it to go but hey it's BB:) The veto will be what I'm waiting for!

Sending lots of fingers, ice & ear buffers ( don't know if those exist but worth a shot) lol

August 12, 2011 at 5:55 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, fellow Dishers

What a night, how quickly things change, again LOL

Can't wait to read TOR. I got something in e-mail this morning that is awesome but might, will, cut into BB time. I got an invite to the Star Wars The Old Republic beta test. For many of you, probably most, this means nothing. Syn will know what I'm talking about. Basically I get to test and help make this video game better before release. For a video game geek like myself this is a big deal.

I'm off work this whole next week so it couldn't have come at the better time.

I won't neglect the Dish though. Love you all and love hanging with you. Just going to be burning that candle at both ends even more now. Good thing I don't need much sleep :)

Okay, off to that TOR

Have a great Friday everyone

August 12, 2011 at 5:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, BBLovelies :)

Morning, Lucky13! :)

Morning, Cindy! :)

Morning, MI Man! :)

Morning, Miss Lissa! :)

Morning, Ikkin! :)

MOrning, EarlyBird! :)

MOrning, ThatDude'sWife! :)

Morning, Carrie :) I'll check when I'm done...

MOrning, Lauren! :) "Dishtress" I love it!

MOrning, TaserChick! :)

Morning, HeyMiss! :)

August 12, 2011 at 6:09 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Good Morning! Yup I'm up already! Gotta get used to getting up early again...yuck!
The reign of the trio continues into this week...not sure I'm looking forward to it. Haven't decided if the trio will drive me nuts or the fact that Brendon and Rachel will be able to carry on in the house again. Bless you and your fingers and back this week!

August 12, 2011 at 6:10 AM  
Anonymous LandaC said...

Good Morning Carol,

I have been a BBDish follower for a few years now, but this is my first comment. First thank you and GenieSea for all of the work and love that you put into this blog. Over the years, you guys have kept me in the loop.
As for the house right now.. Last night I almost died, until I saw that Dani won HOH.
Can't wait to see what happens this week.

August 12, 2011 at 6:10 AM  
Blogger M Renwick =D said...

Hey Carolyn
Was up most of the night watching and thinking about all that happened. It was crazy....got to say I am sooo happy brendon came back, but with dani winning HoH my excitement was a little stilted. I am hoping she realizes that America voting for brendon to come back was a way of saying that her attitude and actions over the last few weeks are not accepted. I am not saying that everyone voted him back because they liked him, but she don't need to know why.I hope it goes over and over in her head, and she tries to control some of the meanness as a result. No one likes to think they are hated by America , right???

August 12, 2011 at 6:13 AM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Good morning everyone! Especially you, Carolyn! Looks like we get to listen to a whole 'nother week of snide, mean, vindictive, hurtful bitching. Yay.

On another note...what are the odds of Dani putting up Brendon and Shelly?

August 12, 2011 at 6:16 AM  
Anonymous Peppi said...

I can't believe that Rachel told Brendon that she was totally alone with no one to talk to during his absence from the game...what a liar!! Already she is throwing people under the bus who helped her through her trauma of losing Brendon to his eviction...I will be cheering for a Rachel eviction this week now even more that a Porche eviction!! what happened to Rachel being 100% behind her alliance and not telling lies?

August 12, 2011 at 6:22 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

French toast anyone?

August 12, 2011 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good MOrning, BBLovelies :)

MOrning, Peppi! :)

Morning, JCo! :)

Morning, MRenwick! :)

Morning, LandaC! :) Thank you so much! Yayyy!! Welcome to the Comment Section!! :)


Morning, KScoot! Yes, please! :)

August 12, 2011 at 6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Lezbionic...

I AM SO GLAD DANI WON! At this point my girl is gonna have to win back to back POV and HOH's. I feel Jeff and Jordan are no worry in this area but it's near impossible to do.

I hope she targets Shelly as back up. Shelly is keeping J/J in the game and I want them gone.

I am so, so, so disappointed that B/R/J/J all made jury. Boring winner outcome.

I know Jeff is worshiped here but I am over that guy.

August 12, 2011 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Good morning Caro and everyone else.
Brendon, Brendon, Brendon you are NOT the Sir Galahad most think you are. Remember when you were a have not Rachel slept in the have not room with you???? I saw you tell her good night and go into another room when you wanted to sleep... Brendon you are a jerk in my book.

August 12, 2011 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Morning Caro!!!

""Is Dani seriously going to put Rachel & Brendon on the block?

Does making a deal with people not mean ANYTHING to this girl, or what?"""


what deal did she make with Rachel & Brendon?

August 12, 2011 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Happy Dancin'!!! ---------->

August 12, 2011 at 6:34 AM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

Ugh, : (

Dani as HoH, really?? I wish she wasn't such a mean person so I could actually be happy for her : (

August 12, 2011 at 6:34 AM  
Blogger Have naughty said...

Good morning Carolyn and everyone.
Last nights show was amazing and everything I thought would happen did. So when I went to bed last night, it was great, only to wake up and see Dani once again is HOH, UGGGGHHHH!! Not sure what the competition was, but heard it was built for the smaller framed body. I guess we will all find out on Sunday, and to be honest, it would not surprise me to see the comp was built for her to win.
I am also positive that Dani has gone beyond the point of no return with the vets and making deals will just not work. The mistrust on both sides is just way too much to put aside. It will be Brendon and Rachel going on the block once again, and if one wins the Veto, it will be Jeff as the replacement nom. I think if either Rachel or Brendon win the veto this time, Brendon will be taken off as they already tried it the other way around.
The only way Dani can stay safe is if she, Kalia and Porsche win HOH and Veto every week. We know that will never happen, unless CBS has an interest in keeping Dani in the game. At some point, they will be taken out. Saying that, the vet alliance has had the numbers over the last three weeks, and still have not been able to win. The power will switch again, but when, is anyones guess.

August 12, 2011 at 6:35 AM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

A good Friday to you Carolyn and to all of you dishers~

Ugh, another week of high school mean ness and catty behavior. Do they make an anti-smugness spray? That trio of girls need to be dosed Big Time!

Lawon was sweet during his interview with Julie. I still think he doesn't fully appreciate what just transpired. I won't miss him say "Well, you know" ad nausem.

Since America didn't get to vote for the foods for the have nots, it looks like they all will be eating. Yum, yum, visions of Jeff grilling some meat!

August 12, 2011 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Dani needs to put up J&J (sorry fans). Her other approach to sending Brendan home didn't really work out so good for her. J&J have followers Shelly and Adam. B&R have no one that really likes them. Then maybe she could get somemore floaters on her side. For when she has to break up the second couple. After Kalia sent one of their votes out the door, they need to focus on getting some back up this week. Remember Dani don't play with your emotions!

Thanks forl

August 12, 2011 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger Didds said...

I can't watch the lawon interview because I live in canada :( I hate this!

I love being canadian but I hate our idiotic telecom companies. I heard that it's global's fault we can't watch CBS videos - they want us to go to their website instead, but their website doesn't even have the same videos. I HATE IT!!!

August 12, 2011 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I wore my black pajamas last night and will probably keep them on today. I need some quiet time for mourning. I feel as if we lost someone last night. It already seems as if they've been gone so long I'm having a hard time picturing them. The memories are fading away.

La-who....
Oh yeah, Lawon. No, that's not it.

I'm talking about Rachel 2.0. Our time together was brief but she will be greatly missed.

As far as Brenchel, well here's hoping for a quick trip to the jury house-maybe even a DE-so they can continue their reunion in private.

August 12, 2011 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger Hask said...

Almost wanting to not watch anymore. Hate to say it, but almost seems fixed to a point. Always favoring certain (Dani - Brendon - Rachel) peeps. Hmmm, so, so dis heartening.....

August 12, 2011 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Kahlia, Dani and Porsche are truly the mean girls! Whatever happened to being grown up mature adults? I really can't wait until they get their just deserts! And it's coming, they will get it sooner or later! And I sure hope it's not half a million dollars!

August 12, 2011 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Look up "mean girl" and there's a picture of Daniele. I cannot like her no matter how hard I try.......sometimes I wish she would just listen to herself. "It's nothing personal" seriously Daniele?

Don't think I can handle three DD HOH's in a row!! :(

August 12, 2011 at 7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like anyone in this game anymore.

Brenden back, Lawon gone, Dani HOH = the same thing happening from two weeks ago happening all over again.

And Rachel and Brenden don't even care if they are evicted now cause they'll be in jury together - awww, PUKE! These people don't care if they win. They just want a vacation.

And Shelly just wants to give the money to Jeff and Jordan cause she worships them.

August 12, 2011 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

I am estastic Dani won! I am so anti J/,J/B/R.

I hope Shelly is in danger this week!

August 12, 2011 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:::waving::: hi everyone!! I'm gonna have to hold off on more personal greetings til I get this TOR done.

August 12, 2011 at 7:29 AM  
Anonymous KY Crystal said...

Good Morning All - Thank you dishers for the up to date blog throughout the past crazy 13+ hours!!! It has been an interesting night, to say the least. I can not tell you how over filled I was with joy to see the look on Dani's face when she realized that AMERICA voted Brendon back in over her precious Dominic! --- I am definetly TEAM Good Guys --- Dani and the two other "Wicked Witches of HOH" need to control their attitudes. I think it is absolutely hilarious that Dani thought Jeff was the only thing that stood between her and Americas Juror. Anywho I am really excited to see the noms today. Would love for it to be a Brendon - Shelly nom!! (not likely - but would be great) Thanks again for the awesome blog!!

August 12, 2011 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

I hope Dani considers Brendon getting 1mil+ votes. She must see her alliance as unpopular. I would ideally love to see her go back to the vets and get back to vets v. newbies. a stretch.. but it would make me happy. RESET :-)

August 12, 2011 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Caro!!! I am loving the TOR! Especially your commentary! ;)

Morning Everyone! Got your coffee IVs ready? :)

August 12, 2011 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Sorry I didn't say good morning. I was too wrapped up in my own grief. So-GOOD MORNING! Another day, another dollar. I can't sit around wallowing in self pity.

I thought the reactions of HGs, once Brendon was revealed as the vote winner, was very telling.

Lawon-'What just happened. Am I still gettin' paid for something? Am I still going to jury?'

Porsche always plays it in the middle. Happy for the winner, complain with the loser. That way she is on everyone's side and thinks she is never a target. She may be as clueless as Lawon.

Dani & Kalia-They were not all that surprised. There was a glimmer of hope when they saw PT but they were already resigned to the fact that it was probably going to be a 'worst case scenario' twist.

Jordon-'Another strong man for our team. Yay! Mean girls are goin' down. And now I don't have to babysit Rachel anymore. YAY ME!'

Jeff-I think it was a pros and cons type deal with him. Another strong competitor on his side and a way to stick it to Dani and Kalia. But also, another strong competitor standing between him and the money. And if Dani doesn't take Brendon out, he might have to. Then it shows who his real final 4 is-he has to choose either B&R or S&A. Better to let Dani and Kalia do the dirty work and make his choice easier.

Adam & Shelly-Their reactions, before they even said a word were the most telling. After all the back and forth it finally became clear. Their goal is to get rid of Brendon and Rachel. After that it leaves the options open. They want a final 4 with J&J. But they also each have a final 3 with J&J and a final 2 with each other. They thought if they stayed in the middle D&K and J&J would just keep going after each other. Now they have to know that their undercover days are coming to an end.

No use explaining the one remaining, Rachel-She's happier than a pig in _h_t. (you can fill in the blanks)

August 12, 2011 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Good Times said...

Good Morning Carolyn and fellow dishers. I am happy that Dani won HOH. If you love her or hate her, you have to give her kuddo's for fighting to stay in the house. It's gonna be a fun week. I want to see Shelly squrim. I wonder if she has the guts to go up to HOH? Guess we will find out.

August 12, 2011 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Didds said...

@TripL in Cen FL

when Rachel slept in the have not room with brendon there were only 3 have nots in there. there wasn't enough space for him to stay with her whether he wanted to or not.

August 12, 2011 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Geesh! I make a comment, read a little and have to comment again.

Kalia was able to work in a comment that Jordon made about Dani's cat as a personal attack against Dani or anothr reason to talk crap about Jordon.

Seriously! You have got to be effin' kidding me. I know way more people that do think hairless cats are ugly than people who don't. And especially if it's someone who has never seen one before. Personally, I love them. But I have always been one of those 'so ugly it's cute' type of people.

But come on. Jordon, or anyone from the other side, cannot make the most simple comment without it working it's way into the upstairs bash sessions. These are three of the most petty, mean spirited, ugly inside people I have seen. For that reason alone, I wish Brendon would have won HOH. And believe me, I didn't think anyone would ever hear me say those words.

August 12, 2011 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Good morning everyone!!!

Last night was a whirlwind of emotions. That is why I ♥ this game!

B/R/J/J have NO intention of keeping any deal they make with Daniele. They will just tell her what she wants to hear to keep themselves safe then go back on alleged deal. They are going to go after Dani regardless so what's the point of her making fake deals....and she knows it. Just like Rachel had no reason to make a deal with Kalia and therefore wouldn't go talk to her.

Many people have been in the same position that Daniele is in, Crazy James being one of them. She will have to fight for HOH and POV every week. She is definitely a force to be reckoned with so it won't be easy getting her out. She may have lucked up with a strong alliance in Kalia and Porsche. If you look back, they both have made strong performances in comps they didn't throw. If the 3 of them stick together and continue to perform at this level they just might run through the rest of the house like the vets expected to do.

August 12, 2011 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

SN: I've seen a lot of people make the valid argument that America's vote for Brendon is really a vote for Jeff and Jordan. Since Brendon is part of America's favorite couple's alliance, they need an ally and target back in the game.

August 12, 2011 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Laura...I agreee!

August 12, 2011 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i hate dani winning hoh ewww
morning car,geni,gaytor an alll the rest.

August 12, 2011 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger With It said...

Good morning, Carolyn! Good morning, Genie! Good morning dishers!

I disgusted with the hoh conversation between dani, kalia, and porsche. I have no idea why I'm surprised... Later rinse repeat all week! Yuck.
(sorry if that sounded like whining)

Like many others, I'm also mourning the loss of Rachel 2.0.

*sigh*
I might have to reserve comments this week. ;)

Wishing everyone a great weekend!

August 12, 2011 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger jane said...

I'm crazy about Dani this season and I don't see how she is mean in the least. She is playing her ass off, sometimes falling on it hard. But to her friends she is completely loyal and loving. She does her share of bashing, they all do. But the only one who has been below the belt this season is Brendon. And even he wasn't that bad, relatively speaking.

They all get cocky when in power. Brenchel are still the worst as far as I am concerned, and who know how JJ would be because they haven't won. Jeff, who I still think is basically a good guy, has been watching too much Sopranos and is ready to shoot off some knee caps, so I wouldn't exactly say he's all sugar and spice.

I'm not going to go into my opinion on the others, who cares really. I just like Dani a lot and wanted to say it.

I don't have a lot of mental health analysis this season. I've already done Rachel and Brendon, two years in a row, and otherwise they are all pretty sane (whether you like them or not).

Though, while I am stating my opinion, I will say this because I don't think anyone has. The player I like the least this year: Shelly. She's playing her own kind of game well, though eventually she will get caught and punished, I suspect. The reason I don't like her is very particular to my life experience. She learned to manipulate like this in business. I know exactly how she works, and it infuriates me. But I have no doubt she makes a sh*t load of money.

August 12, 2011 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

My feeling about nominations is that, if Brendon is the target the only thing that really matters is the POV.

Of course B&R have to be on the block together so one can't win and take the other down. But I also believe Rachel would get voted out over Breendon. I think Adam or Shelly against Brendon is risky. It could be a tie, but you never know. Even Jeff against Brendon is not an absolute guarantee.

The only absolute, positive way to send Brendon home in my eyes is this-Nominate B&R, Dani or Porsche win POV, take Rachel off the block and replace her with Jordon.

If Jordon is on the block against Brendon I feel quite sure he would only get Rachel's vote. Everyone else is on Jordon's team or thinks Jordon is no threat. And since Dani so kindly wished another week of slop on her (nothing personal) Jordon may just fade away and disappear. Then they won't have to evict her.

BTW-Just my VERY personal opinion, but I really think it stinks that Dani hasn't been a have not. After all, she's missing out on the full experience of the game. Plus, I think it would do her good to stand under a cold shower for a while.

August 12, 2011 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well if an i mean if dani has to take one out let it be brendon.
maybe bren an jeff on block or bren an adam or something

Maybe j/j and jeff goes

there all in jury im happy bout that i still want f5 to be

rach jor jeff shelly dani

August 12, 2011 at 8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand how everyone thinks Dani is mean and hates her but britney was awful last year and everyone loved her..I think Britney was worse towards rachel.What am i missing.
that being said, I hope she saves face with the vets and gets rid of Shelly.. I dont think the vets would mind except Jordan. I think everyone is getting hip to Shelly's antics and dont trust her anymore.

August 12, 2011 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Therese said...

Good Morning. What was the HOH? I do wonder if it was geared to Dani, as it would keep the drama and emotional roller coaster going.

I can't believe Dani has learned nothing. Porsche has not won one POV, who does she think is going to win next week, and why would she mess with every one during her HOH. Eventually her and Kalia are not going to win an HOH, her social game is horrible this time around as well.

August 12, 2011 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

another day w/HGs .... not looking forward to Dani and Co. dominating the end stages of the game, can you imagin edick and danis ego if dani wins? ugggg (IMO)

carrie for privacy and security from canada google hot spot sheild or tunnel bear

August 12, 2011 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

Good morning! I am so happy about Dani becoming HOH. Not for Dani - for the game... If the Brenchel, Je/Jo group won it would have been predictably obnoxious.
BTW, for the Dani heaters who thought that cbs was throwing comps geared toward her - that reentry comp had Brendon's name all over it.

August 12, 2011 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

My turn to gripe.

And not about ANY of the houseguests... I am done reading comments here. I am thoroughly disgusted by all of the negativity and cattiness I see in WAY too many posts.

Carolyn? Genie? I'm done with the comment section, but I am not ditching you and my beloved Dish.

I am just seriously tired of seeing oh-so-many people doing the EXACT same thing they are accusing the HG's of.

Thank you both for all you do and keeping it classy.

♥ ~MUCH LOVE!~ ♥

August 12, 2011 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

Just watched the post exit interview with Lawon He;s funny, I'll give him that, and he doesn't seem bitter, thats a good attitude.

August 12, 2011 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Good Morning Carolyn!

Good Morning Dishers!

This is why I love BB! A new game every Thursday!!! Gonna be an interesting week.

And I'm on the cocoa type comp train too Carolyn!

August 12, 2011 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Yay! Kalia admits to being duped! I sincerely think Dani should put Brendon up against Shelly.

If he wins veto (or Rachel should she play), Jeff goes up. Shelly going is just as good as Jeff going. Shelly is tge strategic mind for J/J & J/J suck @ comps! I hope Dani sees this!

August 12, 2011 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn!
Good morning, Genie!
Good morning, Dishers!



Didi!!!!!!!!!! So happy to see you post last night! Sending you lots of hugs!!

I don't know if I can take another week of the "Catty HOH Girls"! I had to turn off BBAD last night cuz that is all they had on & I didn't want to sit at computer to watch feeds. These girls are beyond any measure of decency. Someone makes 1 small comment they don't agree with & they rip the person to shreds. I have given the benefit of the doubt to HG in the past for acting similar to them because it amounts to a lot of down time & boredom w/ nothing else to talk about. I can understand that a lot when they are stuck in the house but these 3 girls take it to a whole new level. Sure talking about someone is gonna happen but the meanness they portray IMO is beyond any defense I can throw in their direction.

I was disappointed Dani won only for the mere fact that it's another week of their continued & ongoing cattiness. And, it irks me so much that Porsche is a part of them. To me until she actually does something in this game she is a waste of an ally but then sits on her high horse thinking she has played such a big role in the "WE" factor of this alliance.

R/B are already on my nerves so I'm hoping one of them does go out the door this week & for J/J & Shelly's sake & the rest of the house I hope it's Rachel. I also think it's sad that R/B think America loves them because B was voted back in. If they only knew the majority of votes were either to see more drama or to save J/J. I didn't vote for him but for a while last night I was kind of happy the way it turned out only in hopes the power would switch & the mean girls would be eating some "humble pie" for a while.

I do have to give kudos to Dani though. Winning this HOH was huge & she can definitely brag about having game & feel confident she could take her game quite a long way.

One thing I cannot get past & am very puzzled about is Dani's reaction to Adam last night. She got upset w/ him because he voted out Lawon? She did the exact same thing. And, then he apologized to her later? And, she told him she stuck her neck out for him. That part I get, she kept Kalia from putting him up but what does that have to do w/ the way he voted? Totally confused me.

Okay, enough ranting! Just had to put this out there to get it off my chest.

Well, they say a summer is usually full of re-runs so guess this week will be a lot of that!!! But, with this house there is sure to be the drama too!!!

August 12, 2011 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger HeyLady said...

I was very disappointed that Rachael told Brendan she had no support last week. She had 4 people workinig to keep her in the house at the risk of their own game. Especially Adam and Shelly.

If Brendan confronts J/J/S/A about it - I think we'll see Jeff and Brendan battle each other this week. It could have been a week for them to stick together and use their numbers to work for them regardless of the noms. Now they will be split and working against each other. I hope that Jordan plays and wins POV. That's my best case scenerio right now.

August 12, 2011 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger jane said...

SimplySam,

Agreed. It's bad enough when they do it, but they have a reason. Here, if nothing else, it's totally boring.

August 12, 2011 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger earlybird said...

Did I miss something, or did Dani & Kalia not make a deal with Rachel to not go after each other this week, if either Dani or Rachel won HoH?

I don't see that Rachel did anything to break that deal, short of telling people what was said about Kalia "having the votes to keep her, or to evict her."

If Dani wants to put up Brendon, that's fine, he wasn't part of that deal, but putting Rachel up, just so she doesn't have a chance to save Brendon, would just prove that Dani doesn't have an ounce of integrity in her evil little body!

August 12, 2011 at 9:25 AM  
Anonymous Thomas said...

This would be a GREAT week for the DIAMOND POWER OF VETO!!!

I'm also still curious as to when the "fortune teller machine" will come into play...

August 12, 2011 at 9:27 AM  
Anonymous amyrizzo221 said...

Hi Carolyn, Thanks for all your hard work. I don't have the feeds, so I missed the fight with Adam and what happened to turn D/K/P against her. Anybody want to comment back? Thanks!!

August 12, 2011 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

jane

Although we disagree on Dani, you have tons of people who agree with you about Shelly.

The general consensus-she's playing a great game but it's hard to root for her. With me, it comes down to the manipulation and total lack of regard for the damage she may cause. I posted a long comment a couple days ago explaining exactly what it is that I don't like about her game. And although I didn't mention it before, I have often thought that she is probably very successful in her job and probably in her life.

August 12, 2011 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger J.Co said...

I'm sorry, but WHAT is with Porsche's velour suits? I don't get it....They need to have a luxury competition so she can wear something else. I don't know why, but it bugs me when the houseguests wear the same thing over and over and over. Lawon's red socks, anyone? Adam's bacon shirt?

August 12, 2011 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! It's Genie Time!!

New Top Post!

♫hammah time...

August 12, 2011 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Watching Dani's reaction to all things PT is hysterical. She acts like a 12 year old who just got kissed on the cheek by Justin Beiber.

For two weeks after the feeds went live (and probably the days before they went live) Dom spent way more time with Cassi than Daniele. He only became glued to Dani's side after Cassi was evicted. And then they only had a week together before he was gone. Now he's on the outside where he and Cassi can continue their friendship.

I think Dom genuinely liked both of these girls and had a bit of a school boy crush. They are both beautiful brunettes. They are both independant and confident. They can both fit in with and hang out with the boys. But Cassi seems much more down to earth and generally just a nicer person. I just think Dani has a bit of an ego when it comes to thinking she had Dom wrapped around her finger.

August 12, 2011 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good MOrning, BBLovelies :)

Morning, Grendon! :)

Morning, Jane! :)

Morning, Thomas! :)

Morning, Hey Lady! :)

Morning, MsFitz! :)

Morning, Lezbionic! :)

G'morning, Marci! :)

Morning, Sodapopp! :)

Good Morning, SimplySam! :) That makes me sad. If something awful got thru, it's my fault for speed reading whilst trying to do TOR and keep the commments moving..

Good Morning, NikkiP! :)

Good Morning, Therese! :)


G'morning, TiffanyJade! :)

G'morning, WithIt! :)

Morning, Boquida! :)


Morning, Didds! :)


Morning, Samantha! :)

Morning, KYCrystal! :)

Morning, Lorsby! :)

Good Morning, patti! :)

Morning, KScoot! :)

Good morning, Hask! :)

Morning, Laura! :)

Good morning, ToniToni! :)

Good morning, HaveNaughty! :)

Good morning, Seany! :)

Good morning, MnM in IL! :)

August 12, 2011 at 10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...and he makes beans and rice every night." Her roommate's not so subtle attempt at telling her to target Brendon & Rachel this week.

August 12, 2011 at 10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow chill out about Dani people. She didn't want an easy ride to the end, she wanted to make it an interesting game. Would you really enjoy this season if the vets won every single week? No drama at all? That's insane. And it's also funny that people are saying Dani can't stick to a deal. NEITHER CAN THE OTHER SIDE. Even Jordan was saying they should make a deal with Dani and then send her packing. Your precious jordan said that. Everyone has favourites, but it doesn't mean your right or I'm right. But hating on someone online because they're playing a game like it's a game is pathetic.

August 12, 2011 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Mndreamerof2 said...

its gonna be interesting after noms

August 12, 2011 at 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below