BB13: Friday Wake-up, Aug 12
Good morning BB Dishers!
This season is non-stop action, and the live feeds are popping with machinations and drama!
Daniele's second HoH reign has begun, and at this point it's hard to tell who she will nominate today with so many targets at hand. At this point, her primary targets are Shelly, Jeff, Adam and Brendon all for different reasons. Shelly's machinations have been uncovered, quickly making her the least trustworthy; Adam's refusal to vote their way in the last eviction has outed him; Brendon is the biggest threat in competitions; and Jeff has been her target from the beginning but she doesn't think of him as a threat... This makes Brendon #1 target and Jeff #2, for now.
If you want to get the full picture of last night's events including the HoH reveal, please read Carolyn's intricately crafted The Overnight Report!
With the Have Not Competition that might or might not happen since there's no lock down yet, and Nominations scheduled for today, the house is gearing for full-on crazy. Conversations and plotting happen simultaneously sometimes, faster than any one person can cover them So, if you want to get in on the action, and see what's really happening instead of the edited version CBS shows, this is your change to take a real peek inside the BB house with 3 day free trial!
8:38 AM BBT, Shelly has arisen. Interesting to note, the house is not on lock down yet. Brendon is up too. He exchanges a few words with Shelly who doesn't seem too eager to talk. After using the washroom, Brendon joins Rachel in the Asylum room. Shelly goes through her morning routine.She eventually settles on the backyard sofas, in deep thought.
8:50 AM BBT, Jeff gets up, uses the washroom and goes back to bed.
9:19 AM BBT
Wakey, Wakey House Guests! We're waiting to see what trouble you'll get into today!
9:30 AM BBT
- Jeff is in the kitchen whipping up breakfast. (F1 and 2)
- Adam and Shelly are along on the backyard sofas. He's telling her something that happened to scare Porsche last night but the palm trees cut into the conversation... (F 3 and 4)
- When the feeds come back, Adam is alone in the backyard.
- Rachel and Shelly have joined Jeff in the kitchen, preparing breakfast.
- **Jeff. Please stop singing! I have a morning report to do!
- Brendon has joined the kitchen crew who are focused on getting food inside them, before the Have Not competition. (*Note since the backyard is still open, one wonders when that will happen.)
- F 3 and 4 have switched to Daniele in HoH.
- Jeff wonders if a Have Not competition can happen inside.
- Rachel tells Brendon to go hang outside; she will make his breakfast. She asks him if he wants fresh squeezed orange juice. Jeff jokes that they're making him f'ing sick... (Or is he joking.)
- F 3 and 4 switch to Shelly and Brendon. They are talking about Daniele and Kalia going on about Dominic. Shelly tells him that Kalia and Daniele didn't hang out too much last week, and her role in last week's flip to keep Rachel.
- Rachel brings out Brendon's breakfast.
- Shelly tells Brendon, Rachel was miserable last week. Shelly goes on to say that there are people who do nothing in the house or the competitions. (Meaning Porsche)
- Jeff, Adam and Jordan join the backyard crew with their breakfast. Shelly is still in a foul mood. They notice some missing items in the backyard.
- Brendon goes inside and Shelly takes the opportunity to complain about Rachel.
- Kalia is up and in the kitchen.
- Adam tells the backyard crew about something production was doing that scared Porsche and, as always, when production gets mentioned, we get evicted to the palm tree screen saver...
- 9:57 AM BBT
- F1 and 2, Kalia is making something to eat alone in the kitchen.
- F 3 and 4, Rachel has joined the backyard crew who are talking about last night's show, seeing people in the audience and hearing their reactions. Jordan says she noticed a blonde woman in the audience who was also there at her season's Finale... (Could it have been a disher??)
- We're getting palm blocked this morning....
- When the feeds return, Kalia is joining the backyard crew.
- Daniele comes out and goes somewhere off camera, and we here her talking to Porsche. While the feeds are on the sofa, we can hear Daniele talking... "competition... Shelly... Veto..." can't really make it out.
- 10:05 AM BBT, the feeds catch up but the audio stays with the sofa crew. F1 and 2. Audio finally catches up to them saying they don't want to be social.
- Porsche tells Daniele that Shelly and Brendon had a long talk with Brendon this morning (huh?) according to Kalia.
- They go on to talk about this turn of events. Daniele says that they will learn from their mistakes.
- Adam is walking in the yard to talkl turns to chit chat. When he's not within earshot, Daniele says he's doing that to prevent them from talking.
- Kalia joins them. Porsche asks her if she can go workout "over there" and spy. They go on to say how much the others suck. Porsche talks about last night someone calling her name.
- Kalia goes back to join the others who are talking about Lawon leaving clothes behind.
- Talk has turned to food on the sofas. Rachel calls out to Porsche that her banana bread is the best she's ever had.
- Shelly has gone off camera. The two couples snuggle.
- Jordan joins Shelly somewhere in the yard on the double lounger.
- Jeff jokes that he might drown Rachel in the hot tub. (*People are already sick of the PDA. Brendon is trying to limit it, but Rachel is not getting it that people don't want to see it)
- 10:20 AM BBT
- F 3 and 4 switch to Shelly and Jordan. Shelly is complaining about someone (maybe Kalia or Rachel), that everyone is leaving the couches because they don't want to say anything in front of her.... The she goes on to complain about Rachel. Shelly thinks that Daniele probably will put up Adam and Shelly. Jordan doesn't think so. Shelly says that Daniele has to put up Rachel. Jordan says all she's worried about is being a Have this week. Shelly brings the discussion back to Rachel.
- F 1 and 2, Daniele and Porsche are talking about Brendon and Rachel. Daniele thinks it would be easier to get rid of Rachel. Since Adam is in the vicinity, talk turns to music.
(**I haven't heard or seen any confirmation, but I'm under the impression they might be on outside lock down.)
10:46 AM BBT
10:46 AM BBT
- F1 and 2, Adam and Brendon are chatting while working out. Daniele and Porsche are napping in the hammock in the background. Rachel joins them.
- F3 and 4, Shelly and Jordan are talking about relationships which is a tangent to a Brenchel rant by Shelly. Talk turns to family and Josie. It's sweet!
11:07 AM BBT
The outside lock down is over.
Nothing to see here folks!
They restocked the storage room.
They restocked the storage room.
- F 1 and 2, Brendon, Rachel and Kalia are chatting in the kitchen. Shelly comes in mto get a beverage. Rachel is washing dishes.
- F 3 and 4, Adam and Jeff are chatting about sleeping. Shelly comes out; she says that Rachel doesn't need to socialize or clean anymore because she has her "toy" now. They deconstruct Brenchel for a while.
- F 1 and 2, switch to Kalia complaining about Rachel to Porsche who is in bed already.
- On both sets of feeds, the topic is Rachel and her PDA. (Public Displays of Affection)
- Porsche lets Kalia know about some of Shelly's double dealings, taking what one side of the house is saying to the other. Porsche tells Kalia about the time Shelly gave her the heads up about them trying to use her connection to Janelle to get her to vote for Dominic to say. Kalia denies it. They say they can't wait to get Shelly out of the house. Brendon, Rachel, all of them. Kalia tells Porsche her deal with Shelly not to put each other up.
11:22 AM BBT
F 3 and 4
F 3 and 4
Brendon and Rachel go to the hammock.
Rachel: We need to play this game to ourselves. We need to call a truce w/Dani. - listenntype
Brendon: Oh yeah!
They decide to tell Daniele that they can pretend to dislike each other. Rachel says she will tell Daniele that although they were nice to her last week, they just wanted to keep her in the house as a target. (Shelly, Adam, Jeff and Jordan) She tells Brendon about how Shelly was treating her last week and that they wouldn't fill her in because they didn't trust her to react properly. They decide to join Jeff and Shelly on the sofas.
11:43 AM BBT
- Jordan has gone to lie down in the Chrome room.
- Kalia and Porsche are sleeping in the Candy room.
- Jeff goes inside.
- Rachel and Shelly are telling Brendon that all "they" do is sleep, eat and look for alcohol. Shelly asks them if they told anyone that they have a final 3 deal. Rachel is confused by that. They think that it's Porsche spreading things around. (*They do?)
- Jeff joins the group. The talk is about Daniele, Kalia and Porsche playing a personal game.
- Brendon says that at least they are all going to be in jury together. Shelly says that they can relax, play the game and not go after each other. (in the BB house???)
- Shelly goes to get bedclothes for laundry. Adam helps and joins the others for a cigarette.
- Jeff seems zoned out. (I join him)
- Talk turns to the missing chess pieces etc.
11:23 AM BBT
- F1 and 2, Adam and Rachel are telling Brendon about the last PoV competition. Adam goes on to say that they didn't tell Rachel that they were going to vote to keep her the whole time because they didn't want her to give it away (basically confirming what she told Brendon about them not trusting her last week). He tells them that Daniele is angry at him for not sticking with the plan to evict Rachel.
- F3 and 4, Shelly is organizing the kitchen. They switch to Jeff lying down alone in the Asylum room. He gets up and the feeds follow him to the bathroom.
All feeds switch to Adam, Brendon and Rachel rehashing the whole season and the decisions made. At this point, we are waiting to hear the conversations that will actually relate to the nominations. As soon as the HoH meetings start, Caro is waiting in the wings with a New Top Post!