;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Afternoon Before the Nominations



Good afternoon, BB Lovers!

For all the details on Friday Morning in the Big Brother 13 house, please refer to GenieSea's excellent post: Friday Wake Up.

Nominations are today, so we'll be having some *intense* meetings on the live feeds up in HoH with Daniele. Last night, Dani said "I'm going to make every person, even Shelly, crap their pants. I don't care. I'm telling them nothing." OK, Dani. We're ready. We're waiting.

If you missed that exchange, as well as quite a bit more game talk, please refer to The Overnight Report for transcripts, flashback times and pics.

We'll resume updates as soon as the Pre Noms HoH meeting start happening... or in the event anyone's head should suddenly explode in the meantime. It'll be right here in this post. Please refresh it periodically. Today is not a day for transcribing idle chatter. We're in self-preservation mode. ;)

12:55pm BBT
Brendon and Rachel decide to take the bull by the horns and get their meeting out of the way first. They knock on the HoH door a few times, but get no response. We assume Daniele is sleeping, but there's no camera on her at the moment, so we cannot confirm for certain.

Brendon and Rachel head back downstairs and land in the bathroom chatting with Shelly and Jeff.... We learn that Brendon's arm pits dont grow hair, and Jeff shaves his..

***Like I said, I'm waiting for HoH meetings. Skippy, do a BB Blogger a solid and call Dani to the Diary Room... just to wake her so we can get the Pre Noms HoH Meeting show on the road. ;)

1:35pm BBT
QUAD
Kalia & Dani

Kalia comes up and asks if Dani's met with anyone yet, and she says that apart from Shelly, whom she ignored, no one has come up.

Dani: I'm shocked Brenchel didn't come up, since they've been totally stalking me.
***They did. You were sleeping.
Kalia: I was talking to Porsche.. and I'm never wrong about people, but I was so incredibly wrong about Shelly.
Dani: I know.. You know what I was thinking.. The only person who's ever put doubt in your head about me is Shelly..
Kalia: And the usual suspects.. Do you know what she told everyone? She told people that I woke her up and pulled her into the purple room to complain about how racist people are...
Dani: No.
Kalia: Yes. Porsche told me she walked by twice. And I sat there with my mouth agape for like 3 minutes straight. Like, you've gotta be kidding me. So then I was like, ok.. And as far as the whole Dominic thing.. I asked Porsche, and Shelly told her to say "Just say yes to keep them off your back." And Shelly told Porsche that we wanted to use Janelle against her.
Dani: I apologized again to her about that...
Kalia: She said you had a lot of good talks about it..

Moving on to Noms talk... Brendon & Rachel are the plan. Jeff as the Renom, if necessary.

Kalia: I don't trust that Adam or Shelly wont use the Veto. You can't put anyone else up. People in this house clearly don't know how to vote...

1:45pm
Shelly to HoH

Shelly comes up to pick Dani's brain.

Dani: Why wouldn't you want to sit next to someone who's coasted all the way through, done nothing..
Shelly: You sound very frustrated. Are you frustrated with me?
Dani: It's hard when you go out of your way to help people, and nobody gives back.
Shelly: I understand what you're saying, but I've had your back since the beginning..
Dani: You've told us you have our best interests, but clearly you kept Rachel and you were very happy when Brendon came back.
Shelly: I don't care if someone's the biggest jerk in the world, it's not worth it to me to lose a jury vote.
Dani: I just don't understand how it made sense for everyone to keep Rachel.
Shelly: I need you to understand that Kalia told me right before the votes, Don't be hung out there on your own.
Dani: What she told me she said to you was, I feel like the votes are changing..
Shelly: Well, bring her up here and let's do it head to head.

1:50pm - Dani goes to get Kalia... and tells her Shelly would like to have a head to head with her, since she's saying things I don't believe you said.

Shelly: I wanna make sure we're clear on this issue. You came to me in the bathroom.. and you said..
Kalia: I said make sure you don't hang her out to dry.
Shelly: Kalia!
Kalia: Meaning Dani. The last point, just before we went in, I said make sure you don't hang Daniele out to dry.
Shelly: You're changing the words!

Spark up the feeds, folks! It's getting hot in there!! Frankly, the extra heated part took me completely by surprise and my fingers developed a stutter. If you're missing this convo live, check it out on flashback at 1:50pm on feed 2.

1:55pm
Dani: Our point is Rachel clearly wins stuff, and Lawon can't even swallow a glass of milk...
Shelly: I believe there's more to Lawon than we know.. We've talked a lot about people,
Kalia: mm hmm
Shelly: ..and I've been honest and open.. I am honest and I do tell the truth. I take it personally when I'm lied to. In this house, if you lie to me, and I find out about it.. I understand how you feel..

1:58pm - Kalia goes back into attack mode on Shelly..

Kalia: I kept coming to you and pointing out to you the last couple days how Rachel was a bigger threat... I didn't want to tell you how to vote.. but I wanted you to get it.. There are so many people in this house that are afraid to go against them..
Shelly: The whole reason you put up a floater was you wanted the favor of Jeff and Jordan...

They're rehashing Shelly's true intent in convincing Kalia to put up a floater against Rachel. Shelly screw up the history of it..

Shelly: You took me back out to the hammock and said I'm trying to find a middle point that'll keep me happy and Daniele happy, and I think I've found it: Lawon.. If Lawon goes, the cards can fall as they may.

Kalia says that Lawon's name never came into play until later. Dani's had enough.

Dani: I feel like every move I've made has been to benefit the people I feel closest to in this game... I am the type of person where I'm gonna go with my heart and my instinct and people I trust.. This game is about trust, and you can't go farther without it. I just felt like everybody in the end did whatever they wanted to do, and in talks with Adam and everyone else, I kept saying, I'm telling you.. I called the twist! TO the T! I don't wanna push on people.. I know how the game works, but I've never won the game.. Adam can tell me more about my season that I can.. But I say go with your instincts..

**I'm getting maybe 40% of what Dani's saying right now. Please watch this on flashback!

Shelly: If we're gonna shoot completely straight, lemme approach a couple of my concerns. You guys are always together... which is fine. I don't trust porsche. At All. Kalia tells me you're with Porsche.
Dani: What do you mean with?

Kalia clarifies. Shelly continues.. Bait n switch.. Bait n switch..

Shelly: I feel very comfortable with you, but if I come up here and you're doing your thing, and Lawon or Porsche.. I feel like I'm intruding or I'm a puppet in the group... So I'll go and clean or talk to Jordan, because she's a very sweet girl..
Dani: Absolutely.
Shelly: I'm a little intimidated to come in this room when you're all together, because Lawon was always lying to me and then telling me he wasn't.. I don't know where i am with you guys.. Sometimes I feel like I'm not cool like you guys are.. and Porsche, I don't know what to do with her. She said a lie - that I have a final 3 deal with Brendon and Rachel? And then Kalia comes and tells me... What am I suppose dto do??
Dani: First of all, I sincerely apologize if you've felt uncomfortable. It's the same up here as with pajama jam, and the rules of pajama jam are you don't talk game.
Shelly: When I talk one oin one to you, you're one of my favorite people..
Dani: Thank you.
Shelly: You're very intelligent.. After the twist came out yesterday, I felt so small. You had it right, I had it wrong, and I had no idea what to say to you..

2:15pm
Shelly, Dani & Kalia, cont'd
Dani: They're not gonna do the same things. This season, every single thing is new.
Shelly: But how did you know?

Dani tells Shelly how she told Keith...

Dani: ...before he left, that he'd better be ready to go to sequester and he'd have a chance to get back... Day one I told my dad someone would be coming back.. And then my dad left.. so they needed someone to come back.. etc.

Shelly has sucessfully turned this conversation around from doubts in her to Dani's knowledge of the game, with neither Dani nor Kalia the wiser... It would seem. Then Dani brings it full circle back to Rachel staying in the house.


Dani: Why would you want, after everyone stuck their neck out on the line, to get rid of the biggest threat in the house... Brendon's ridiculous.. He's won like 80 of the comps he's played in.
Shelly: The problem is, we didn't know what the twist was..
Dani: It just made sense..
Shelly: So how many people did you tell that to?
Dani: I told it to everyone except Rachel, Jeff and Jordan.

2:20p
Kalia tells them she even blogged about her fears that Brendon would be back in the house..

2:22pm
Shelly asks for private time with Daniele. Kalia says absolutely..

Shelly: Go ahead.
Dani: Just like I told Julie, it's Big Brother, the twist doesn't change the way you play the game. We have no control over what production does. They walk behind the walls and watch us sleep. We're just a part of a tv show. We have no control.

Shelly: I'm speaking from the heart. She listens to you amazingly. She has a very good player in her ear. She's very protective of you.. She was saying the other day how she's aggravated by Porsche trying to get close to you. When she said you were pissed off about the scenario, I wanted to come talk to you, and she said to let her handle it. When you hear people talking downstairs, more people are frustrated with her than with you. I've come to understand kalia, and I talk to her in a motherly way. There's a lot of people who cannot stand her. It's not like that with you. The only person who says negative things about you is Rachel.. But then Rachel says she made peace... So I don't know if they're coming up here making deals..
Dani: I haven't talked to them yet..

Shelly goes on about Kalia, then retraces her steps to how much she enjoys being one on one with Dani, and how difficult it is for her to always have to have Kalia there...

Dani: I totally understand and I have no problem with that.

Shelly puts a new spin on the Kalia - Lawon situation, doing her best to create a chasm of doubt between the two of them.. and then always coming back to blow more smoke up Dani's bum.

At 2:30pm, this is still ongoing. I'm very curious to hear Dani's take on it once Shelly's done.

Shelly: If you would just hear this from me, I can't go through her to talk to you. Her arrogance bothers me. I can be respectful of people's position, but I will not be finger shook at and head bobbed at when wha tyou know comes from someone else (meaning Daniele's knowledge). So with the bathroo thing.. I was just like, don't be that way.. I was being honest.
Dani: It's just the way she approaches things..

Shelly softens the blow by saying nice things about Kalia as well.. Referring back to her 1st HoH, Dani tells Shelly she was never under consideration.

Dani: I'm just letting you know, you were never in question.
Shelly: It bothers me that you have her 100% protected, but Kalia was playing both sides of the aisle last week..

2:35pm Shelly tempers every attack on someone else, primarily Kalia, with a compliment for Dani. We've entered the spin cycle, so I'm gonna hold off til the next contestant makes their way up to HoH...

2:43pm BBT
Peace in the HoH Room... Whatcha thinkin', Dani?
Who's the next contestant on Pre Nominations HoH Meetings? Refresh this post periodically to find out! :0)

2:50pm BBT
Checking in with the rest of the house....

Rachel was just called to the DR. Shelly's sitting outside on the couch having a smoke. Jeff, Brendon, Adam, Kalia and Jordan are chowing at the dining table. Jordan goes outside to join Shelly...

2:55pm BBT
Feed 1 & 2

As expected, talk turns quicly to game...
Shelly: I think we're all gonna be surprised by nominations today.
Jordan: You think she's putting up Adam?
Shelly: I think she may be considering me. I think we're all gonna be surprised.. I think she's really gonna switch it up. I just pretty much got reemed out.
Jordan: No matter what, you'd have the votes to stay.
Shelly: This game is nothing like business.. Kalia talks to me like I'm 10.
Jordan: I'm sure Dani's a nice person outside the house..
Shelly: She's a lot nicer than Kalia.

2:55pm BBT
Feed 1 & 2
Jeff joins Shelly & Jordan outside...

BB: Daniele, please go to the Diary Room.
Jordan: Does this mean it's gonna start? They called her to the DR..
Jeff: Not necessarily.
Jordan: Shelly said she thinks Daniele's gonna switch it up.
Shelly: They're pissed off. I had to ask Kalia to leave twice. She's pissed off.
Jeff: Nah.. She's not gonn aput you up. THink about it.
Shelly: At this point, I don't care. I'm not gonna kiss someone's ass.
Jeff: If they were gonna put you up, they'd have been different. They just wanna scare you. (paraphrasing)

2:58pm
Jeff, Shelly and Jordan continue.. The topic has turns briefly to Porsche, then Shelly brings it back to Kalia..

Shelly: I just hate people who try to manipulate words.
***Bwahahahahahahaahahahahah! Pardon me. I think I just wet myself.

Shelly: I said, she's won one competition.. Gimme a break. Talk to me like I'm 5. Kalia's like, I thought you had Adam.. meaning, they're probably figuring out that we've got Adam on our side.

3pm BBT
While Shelly, Jeff & Jordan and now Adam are outside talking on feed 1 & 2, Kalia and Porsche are whispering in the Candy Room on 3 & 4...

Kalia's telling Shelly what went down in HoH, with Shelly making up lies about her to Daniele. Kalia's filling Porsche in completely. There is a definite rift between Shelly & Kalia now. Kalia is talking a mile a minute... I don't have a prayer. If you want to see it, catch it on flashback.

3:10pm BBT
Brendon and Rachel join the crew outside. Happy chatters...

Kalia is still talking faster than any human I've ever heard on the planet to Porsche.. And Dani's still in the Diary Room.

3:22pm BBT
Feed 1/2 - Brendon and Rachel have entered the canoodle zone..
Feed 3/4 - Dani's out of the Diary Room, chatting with Porsche & Kalia in the Candy Room...

***I'm saving my fingers for the next contestant up in HoH.

CUT TO:
Feed 3
Jeff & Dani
Have Not Room
3:31pm


Jeff and Dani make it quick and easy. Under 2 minutes... The punchline:

Dani: You're not my target at all.

CUT TO:
Feed 1 & 2
3:35pom BBT
HoH
Dani, Brendon & Rachel

Let's Make a Deal!

Brendon: So where you at?
Dani: I don't know.. I'm not gonna beat around the bush with you two. If you can convince me why I should not nominate you two, I have no problem hearing that. Just yesterday, going into the HoH competition, it was pretty obvious who you guys were talking about...

Rachel: I wanted to stay in the house.. I think we can call a truce and nobody even has to know about it...
Dani: We're all game players.
Brendon: I'm perfectly willing to make a truce.. a 2 week deal.. a 3 week deal..
Dani: My problem with it is that when you came back, and you were talking before the HoH comp, I was your target, Kalia was your target... 100% I would be on the block.
Rachel: The big difference is, last week.. WhenI was in the house by myself, I had nobody..
Dani: I understand... But people you think are actually your friends are REALLY terrible behind your back.
Brendon: I wouldn't want people to think we're working together.
Rachel: While I had Jeff and Jordan for votes...
Dani: But you come 3rd in the order..
Rachel: I heard people making final 3 deals with Jeff and Jordan.. People making final 5 deals with J and J, and I'm 5th... I didn't hear it from the gossip mill, I heard it 1st hand when they thought i was sleeping. That sucks. I had to come up here and hope you wouldn't rat me out for the deal we made last week, and I said the exact words to them downstairs that I said I'd stay up here... Then obviously there are people in this house that are talking.. They're going between you guys and Jeff and Jordan..
Dani: We know exactly who that is.
Brendon puts the offer back on the table.
Brendon: I think we have a chance to make it to final 3... but we have to play smart.. Even if you put up 2 different people, and told people that your plan was to backdoor us.. We win PoV and don't use it.. And we oculd do the same thing next week, and tell people we wanna backdoor you..

Brendon: It's a gamble, but the 3 of US are the biggest targets in the house. If any of us want to make it to final 2, we need to start working together.
Dani: My biggest problem is last night, the whole house made it perfectly clear that if I didn't win, I was going up.

Brendon and Rachel say that was never their intent...

Rachel: The same people who have been talking horrible things about me, as soon as Brendon came back in the house, are suddenyl my best friend..
Brendon: I shoudn't even be here.. I think the next comp is gonna be physical.. THere's gonna be a good shot that I win it or Jeff wins it..
Rachel: You can put up floaters..
Brendon: We can still look like we're fighting each other, but we'll get done what we need to get done. No one was gonna put you straight up. Their plan was to backdoor you. So I can say the same thing.. And then not use the PoV. Honestly, we've been through hell and back in this game. I'm not scared. I'm not afraid to go out. I got what I want. I'm in here with her. But you'r ein a bad spot. You had to fight to win this HoH to make sure you didn't go home. We have to fight every week to make sure we don't go home... But who are the people who benefit.
Rachel: We have to think about what's going to benefit all of our games. Keeping us here benefits all of our games. No one has to know we're worjking together.
Brendon: Plus.. If the 3 of us make a deal, we know we can actually compete and do it. We know we can count on each other. I'm sorry you heard all that stuff downstairs, but 100% I would nevber want anyone in the hosue to think I was working with you. We an get things done without letting people know what's going on... As soon as I'm gone, as soon as she';s gone.. You're the biggest target in the house. You don't think Jeff and Jordan have this house wrapped up?
Dani: Absolutely. Absolutely.

Ding sing.. Porsche sticks her head in and says she'll come back...

Brendon: There's a lot of people benefitting between the war between us. Mostly, we're setting up Jeff and Jordan. Mostly Jordan.
Dani: Absolutely..
Brendon: This is a whiole new game. The thing I learned most is that Jeff and Jordan wouldn't go to batt for us. He's gonna stay cool with Shelly and Adam and talk them into whatever they need...
Rachel: If anyone but Lawon had been next to me, Id be gone..
Brendon: And I know you're close to POrsche and Kalia, but they make it further in this game than you do. Wht would you want that? We give you our word. We'r enot turning our backs on you, 100%. Next week, we win HoH, we call you up here and we determine who goes up together... We win PoV, we don't use it.. I think between the 3 of us, we have a good chance of winning the rest of the comps..

They count weeks.. After this week 8 people, then 5 more go.. Brendon runs scenarios.. It's quite a plan. Think Dani'll go for it?

Brendon: At this point, I'm squashed.. I'm 100% all for working together, but I don't want anyone to know..
Dani: If I don't put you guys up, and say I'm backdooring you, I'm still making clear enemies.. and then you guys are in a way better spot than I am.
Brendon: I don't think we're in a better spot.
Dani: If I nominate people?
Rachel: No one in the game is friends with us. THey're nice to us, because they don't wanna be on our bad side.. Let's assume someone else wold've won HoH besides us or Porsche.
Dani: I'd be on the block.

Rachel and Brendon are making souns arguments for a competitors alliance. Are they sincere? They've said they are 100%..

Dani: This would be really big.
Brendon: They wanna keep us all here to keep fighting each other. It happens every year.
Dani; Of course.
Brendon: They don't want us to make it to final 4 or 5.. Then we could beat them.
Rachel: And Daniele, regardless of what anyone told you, I talked game to no one last year. I had no one to talk to.. You think I had Jeff and Jordan.. I think Jordan would listen to me, but that's about it.
Brendon: It's a new game. I want people to think we're on opposite sides of the house, then we can get shit done without anyone suspecting, and we can take people out. Jeff, Jordan, Shelly, Adam.. they're all gonna make it farther than us.. because we're targeting each other. What's gonna get you further in this game is the same thing that's gonna get us further in this game.. You have Kalia and Porsche, but as soon as you're going down, they're gonn ajump ship. No matter what happens in this game, you've fought harder than anyone else..


4:05pm... Brendon and Rachel are still pushing for this alliance.. Dani's still listening... but she's still talking about putting them up.. and maybe pulling one off... Brendon and Rachel sound *very* sincere.

Rachel: Daniele, if either one of us is touching the block on a Thursday, we're going home.

4:10pm BBT
This is still going. Moments ago, Rachel brought Shelly into the mix, telling Dani Shelly has a final 3 deal with Jeff and Jordan... Further, that Shelly has said she will never vote for Dani.. Lots of Shelly onthe block pushing happening right now. They're exposing Shelly, but Dani knows. Dani says she's not a threat though...

Brendon asks if there's a possibility they can work and trust.. Dani says it'll be difficult.

Brendon: I'm using pure logic. If any of the 3 of us wanna make it to the finals, we need to work together, or we're sending Jordan and a floater to the final 2.
Rachel: And.. I've heard Kalia say she doesn't want to win HoH again.. What does that leave you with? We're not afraid to win. We know we need to win.

4:20pm
Brendon and Rachel are making a very calm presentation... I'm at the point now where I'm just listening and wondering if Daniele is going to go for it...
Rachel: This is the opportunity where we can squash everything in the past.. This is week 6.. We're not just talking about making it to jury.. We're talking about making it to the end of the game. Next week, when you can't play, you have the 2 of us fighting for you, in addition to Kalia and Porsche..
Brendon: The best alliances in the game are the ones people have no clue are going on.
Dani: Absolutely. If this goes through then what about the Jeff? I'm not asking you to throw him under the bus..
Brendon: I'm trusting that whatever we say in this room stays here. Whenever you want to take out Jeff, I'm ok with that. But it has to be the 3 of us trusting each other.
Dani: I'm saying, if Jeff is sitting next to any one of us 3 in the final 2, he wins. America loves him and people like him. When he's on your side, he's a great guy. When he's not on your side, he's not a nice guy...
Brendon: For me, I'm perfectly willing to figure out what would be the best time..
Dani: We three?
Brendon: We three.. If it comes down to Jeff and me in an HoH, he'll let me win.. He doesn't want to get blood on his hands. There's no one else in this house who has the motivation to fight as hard as we do. If we're all fighting just as hard and all have each other's back? We have a golden opportunity.
Rachel: I think you have a lot of options.. You can take this deal and work with us.. You can put up Shelly.. You can put up Adam as a pawn... You can tell Shelly it's becaus eof all her back and forth.. You can say it's because of all she did to save me.
Dani: Lawon volunteered himself to be evicted..
Rachel: Really???

Dani fills them in... Rachel tells her Shelly used it to get in even deeper with Jeff and Jordan... Brendon brings it back to comps. Rachel tells him it's abot jury votes.

Rachel: If she goes to jury, she'll be in there a month decompressing for a month.

Adam rings the bell. Dani asks him for 5 more minutes.

Dani: I'm not gonna lie.. I have a lot to think about. What you're offerering is.. Literally, I told the DR, I don't even want to do meetings. For my nomination ceremony, I was gonna go, "Round 2. This nomination ceremony is adjourned." You've given me a lot to think about. This is gonna make me look bad to everybody.. even Kalia.
Rachel: You don't even have to involve her in the deal.. Just tell her, don't worry, I got this.
Dani: Making this deal with you is very different than with the 2 of you. Brendon, you're the whole package - brains and brawn. You're a huge threat.

Brendon: Jeff, Jordan and Shelly want me in this game to take you out. So if Rachel and I are on the block, she's going home.
Dani: You guys gotta go, so everyone doesn't think we're making a deal.

4:30pm
They get up and hug it out.



Rachel promises she will be talking game to NO one... then Brendon and Rachel put a pretty bow on the package. Please spark up your feeds or watch this on flasback. It's great stuff.

4:37pm BBT - End of Brendon and Rachel...

CUT TO:
4:37pm BBT
Feed 2
HoH Room
Adam & Dani

Adam's Turn in HoH with Dani

Adam: I was tryin to save you a little bit.
Dani: Thank you. It worked.
Adam: I figured it was the least I could do.

Dani:.. but you would definitely stay..
Adam: If you put me up as a pawn and I stay, then I would definitely owe you.
Dani: I don't know what I'm gonna do yet, but..
Adam: I want to win a comp... It's been tough not winning.. I am doing my best.. If you're putting me up as a pawn or a nominee, I will be fighting for veto.
Dani: Absolutely. I would never tell you how to play. But.. If you do go up, you're not my target.
Adam: And if I go up and don't go home, you're safe with me next week.

Adam leaves, asking if she'd like him to send anyone up. She would not.

4:43pm BBT
Dani heads into the bathroom, and says, "What do I want to do?"

CUT TO:
4:45pm
Feed 3
Storage Room
Kalia & Dani

FLASHBACK MUST SEE!

Dani comes outside to grab Kalia.. They race across the house and into the Storage Room.. Dani tells her to be quick, because BB already called her to the DR...

Dani: Really quick, what happened?
Kalia: Porsche and I were talking about Shelly and she was fake sleeping and heard everything I said, and she came in and said I'm so hur that you would say all these things..

Dani: Can I throw something at you... What if I put up Shelly and Adam? Stop. If I've learned anything in this game, when you need to shuffle your deck, you shuffle. I'll make a one week deal with brendon and Rachel to keep us safe next week.. and if Brendon wins, he'll put p Jeff. Jeff wants to backdoor me.. Here's the main reason, if they're on the block together, brendon will stay in the game, because they want him to come after us. Just one week Kalia.. Then we can go back on it.
Kalia: I don't trust them...
Dani: Just one week.. He wont go out this week. They want him in the house to take me out.

Spark up your feeds, folks, or catch this on flashback! This is ongoing, and it's fantastic!!!


The feeds went to palms at 4:52ish.. and they're still there. I think we may be into the noms ceremony, but skippy hasn't changed it to trivia yet... Here's hoping! I think my brain just melted.







Permalink







101 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

Wb, Caro!

I can't believe there is no talk yet. Where is Dani?!

August 12, 2011 at 12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This will be interesting!!

August 12, 2011 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

this should be good i am ready even tho one my team may lose a player this week you know id still love dani to keep the couples an go after the floaters dani should get to playing game not being personal again.

hihi all car,geni,gaytor grenden an more more then i can name ty all

August 12, 2011 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

Carolyn you are to funny,,,Skippy better get off the pot!!

August 12, 2011 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

What's this I hear about someone bashing my dishychicks? They better back off or I will go "mama bear" on their butts.

You guys know you have a wonderful site. We would not come back year after year if it wasn't. I just hate that you have to deal with haters.

Thanks for everything.

August 12, 2011 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Interesting to know they keep giving us palm trees when Shelly references the feeds being off. I wonder what she is referring to? The half way party?

August 12, 2011 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Toni! :) Thanks! I think she's sleeping! Re the palm trees when the HGs refer to the half way party - I gotta give Skippy kudos for that... especially if HGs spoke more freely to each other during that time, with the understanding it wouldn't get out to the public.

Hi TaserChick! :) yup!!

Hi Tiffany! :) :)

Hi Meredith!! :) Thanks, hon! :) hehe

Hi Sandra! :) Who? Where? ehh.. it happens.. I'm a little too tired today.. I'm glad I didn't see it. No need to direct me to haters.

August 12, 2011 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

If your recent comment went unpublished, this may be the reason...

7. Please refer to the HGs by their given names. Altering them only leads to an unfriendly climate in the comment section, and we try really hard to avoid that.

August 12, 2011 at 1:20 PM  
Anonymous Karen said...

I started my 3 day trial of the feeds last night and I find them very frustrating. Every other minute they put the palm trees up. I don't have the patience for the feeds, lol. I think I will stick to BBDish. I get all the pertinent info and I love and appreciate all the commentary from Carolyn et al. Thanks for all you do.

Karen

August 12, 2011 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Carolyn can Dani refuse to do the interviews?....or do they need the footage.

August 12, 2011 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hey Caro!

Did you mention Jeff shaves his arm pits? Do guys do that now? I know they wax their backs and chest hairs but arm pits too?

Can guy dishers please weigh in on this while we wait? I have a 17 yr old son that I need to know this stuff! :)

August 12, 2011 at 1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Dani bailed

August 12, 2011 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Sandra :) They need the footage.


Hi Karen :) Today's an off day.. Wait til they get going and you'll get hooked. ;)


Hi Susan :) Yup! All kinds of fabulous manscaping.. ;)

Anon- lol - not bloody likely! :)

August 12, 2011 at 1:33 PM  
Anonymous DaniDB said...

Sandra, I'm a little lost on that. I didn't see the comment on the last comment section and it got me wondering what people were talking about?
Carolyn, Is it ok to use names that have been published here (ie Dawon or Dawonderful)? I think you already went over that before. Just asking.

August 12, 2011 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi DaniDB :) Yeah, that's fine.. Since he referred to himself by those names... It's when people make up hateful things to express their frustration that people are offended...

August 12, 2011 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Susan....My 17 and 19 year old use a guard on the shaver to shave their pits so they still have hair but it is not too long. This generation is very anti hairy. My 19 year old wants a laser hair removal for his b-day!

August 12, 2011 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I almost just spit up my cookie when Shelly just told Dani she's had her back since the beginning.

August 12, 2011 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Rut ro! Shelly, Kalia, and Dani...I wonder who is right? Does anyone know?

August 12, 2011 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Is Shelly going to get aggressive now when she is called out? Hope you're on smack down watch.

August 12, 2011 at 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Karen said...

Ok, Carolyn, I take it back, lol. The feeds are getting good now!

Karen

August 12, 2011 at 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll tell you where Dani is..She's upstairs with her "puppets" trashing people. It's what she does best. Trashing people. All she does in this entire game is talk bad about everyone. I'd love to see her go up to Rachel and actually punch her in the mouth like she says she 'wants to'. I think Rachel would knock her out.. She's all talk. Her game is a mess and if she wins this years Big Brother I will be so upset..

August 12, 2011 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Shelley just might get herself put on the block!

August 12, 2011 at 1:55 PM  
Anonymous DaniDB said...

I'm anxious for Nominations so I'm getting a little frustrated/impatient. So, I looked back at the archives and nominations are usually around 6pm BB time. What are your thought, Carolyn?

August 12, 2011 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Is it just me or do you think they send us out to the palm trees just to keep us in the dark about more than the comps?

Jerkholes!!! (Is that word acceptable? I'm trying to abide by the rules.)

August 12, 2011 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Good Times said...

well, I guess Shelly does have the guts to go up to HOH... she may wish that she would have stayed downstairs... :)

August 12, 2011 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

re: Palm Trees

I'm not referring to the half-way party. I was talking about this HOH meeting with Dani, Kalia and Shelly.

I was just reading the earlier posts so I wanted to clear up my palm tree complaint.

August 12, 2011 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Wait...I'm confused. Why is Danielle so mad at other people for voting to keep Rachel? She did the same thing...

August 12, 2011 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Susan

Actually Jeff said he trims them down-doesn't shave them completely. He still has some man hair under there.

August 12, 2011 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger Twisted Kitty said...

And it begins.....Shelly's getting caught by both sides and is beginning to get called out for it. I wonder if she will end up ex-communicated by all but Adam, or 1 will pull her in, even though they are realizing she can't be trusted. Da da da dum....

August 12, 2011 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Here goes Shelly again trying last weeks tactic. Dani is on to you Shelly. It's not going to work this week.

OMG Shelly is going to make me choke with all these insane comments about who she is and what she is doing.

I believe this will be the moment that Shelly's game fell apart. She is desperate now.

August 12, 2011 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

See what happens when I go do housework ... game talk begins ...

Good Afternoon Oh Goddess of the Dish!!

Hi Genie of the Sea, I am sure you are near by ... I can feel your presence ...

Watching Shelly in HOH right now, does not look like it is going good ... or is it ... shocking!!!!

Gotta pop in the shower then get caught up on comments ...

MWAH!!

August 12, 2011 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

If Shelley talks herself back into their good graces, she deserves the win! At least for now, anyway. I think she's toast with D/K/P, though, and maybe with everyone else by the end of the week.

August 12, 2011 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I'll weigh in Susan on armpit shaving. I don't do it. I don't manscape either though, so. It's a younger male thing I think. Also metrosexuals would more likely I think. Other dish guys will probably know better.

August 12, 2011 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

shelly may get in trouble this week

August 12, 2011 at 2:17 PM  
Anonymous Samantha said...

Dani should nominated Jeff and Jordan, not Brenchel. Both couples want her out, so she should be eliminating the couple that has a far better chance of winning jury votes first. She's so blinded by her hatred of Brenchel that she's not seeing the big picture. That's why I can't stand when Dani says "it's not personal." Her whole game has been based on personal feelings and this week will be no different.

August 12, 2011 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger With It said...

Afternoon lovelies!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm sooo thankful for you, Carolyn and Genie!
I'm sending you hugs and ice for your fingers...and maybe some coffee if you need it!! :)

I'm also sending positive vibes for JeJo! ;)

August 12, 2011 at 2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, Shelley is so smart. I can't believe she just turned that conversation around like that. I thought she was done for with them. We shall see.

August 12, 2011 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Boquida said...

I have NO respect for Shelley....at all.

August 12, 2011 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Shelly would make a great lawyer!
Can we say brown nosing her way out of
the block?

August 12, 2011 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

I think Shelly sold Dani. I'll be shocked to learn otherwise.

August 12, 2011 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger DaVoice said...

Hi folks. I just sent out a THANK YOU TWEET to BBDISH. I love being able to read the recaps and would REALLY like everyone to RETWEET MY TWEET to show appreciation to the "Dishers" my twitter is @voiceofpoker Give me a retweet and help the cause!!! You can find my tweet with hashtag #bb13 under ALL

August 12, 2011 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Well, Shelly kissed Dani's butt appropriately but got nothing out of her as far as noms. She has nothing to report back. So, will she lie?

August 12, 2011 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I honestly do think Brendon is the biggest threat to Dani. It does work for her on a personal level because she absolutely does not like him. But strategically he is a huge threat. He is a beast in comps. He has an ally that he will never turn against so it leaves no room for any deals when it gets close to final 2. And Rachel seems to do a lot better in comps when Brendon is in the house making them a double threat.

Yes, I do believe Jeff and Jordon are threats. Looking at a final 2 scenario they may be bigger threats because of their popularity. But they, as a pair or as individuals, are not as strong in competitions. Strategically, it makes more sense to get rid of Brendon first and hope she has the chance to beat J&J in another HOH or POV. As far as the personal aspect, Jeff and Jordon are easier to live with than Brendon and Rachel.

I haven't been a Dani fan the past two weeks. But trying to look at it with no bias I think that Brendon is the best person to target for Dani's game just as I thought he was the best person to target 2 weeks ago.

August 12, 2011 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Good Times said...

I would like to see Dani team up with Brendon and Rachel. Put Shelly and Jeff on the block. Then lets watch how devoted Shelly really is to Jeff and Jordan. :) I can dream can't I? lol

August 12, 2011 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

Along with hugs, ice, coffee and thanks there is a tip jar on the website. If you haven't already stopped by to thank Carolyn and Genie Sea please think about making a donation :)

August 12, 2011 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Twisted Kitty said...

I think in the beginning, Dani targeting Brendan was not too personal, but more strategic. Break up a couple that she knew was gunning for her, and remove a huge comp threat.

As it all went down, Brendan and Rachel became pretty vicious and I would think a person can't help but make it more personal at that point.

I think putting Brendan or Rachel on the block is still good strategy. Dani knows even they have a deal that Rachel and Brendan wouldn't honor it. They made no secret how personal it was for them and that she's their #1 target.

August 12, 2011 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Pyke said...

Grendon, I disagree:

Danis best bet is to take B/R's deal and go after J/J. JJSA have final 4.

Dani keeps two huge targets so if Shelly, Adam, Jordan win HOH they go after B/R, and not her.

August 12, 2011 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Here's a thought. Since Porsche doesn't want one of them, anyone not Dani or Kalia, sleeping in her bed or with her, why doesn't she sleep with Kalia? It's a double bed, most likely someone is going to sleep with her. Just saying.

August 12, 2011 at 3:04 PM  
Anonymous LdAngel said...

Hi everyone!!! I've been stuck at work all day, so I can't wait to jump into the feeds.

Why does Dani keep saying "it's not personal"? Her whole game this season has been personal.

She jumped ship from the vets because of her "personal" feelings for Dom.

She won't put up a worthless player like "porche" because she "personally" likes her now. So C'mon Dani, quit kidding yourself.

August 12, 2011 at 3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shelly-what a piece of work. I can't wait until they all figure her out and she can't lie her way out. I'm wishing for a house meeting !

August 12, 2011 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

LMAO ~ sending depends Carolyn!!!

August 12, 2011 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I dont want this to happen till after D/K have been evicted...

I would love to see what a week with Porsche as HOH would be like. I think it would be absolutely Bonkers! with a possibilty of Wackodoodle chaos and hilarity

August 12, 2011 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Kalia
If uour worst nightmare comes true and its you dani and porsche in final 3, who do you thing Dani chooses to sit beside... someone who no one likes, but seems to be competing (you) or someone who no one likes and whose game play has been based on eating baked goods (porsche)?

August 12, 2011 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Well, I guess like Genie said "agree to disagree".

Dani, Brendon and Rachel would be a powerful alliance. However, you don't want to risk getting close to the end of the game and still having them in the house. She can't count on beating them in comps and neither of them would choose Dani for final 2. They would stick together.

Also, a deal is only as good as the people making it. There comes a time when you can't take the personal out of the strategy. Too much has happened and there are too many hard feelings. I think Dani trusting Brenchel or Brenchel trusting Dani would be a foolish move on all parts.

August 12, 2011 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Brendon and Rachel should be in one double bed. Jeff and Jordan should be in another. Adam or Shelly can have the single bed in that room. Leaving the 3 beds in other room for Kalia, Porsche, and Shelly or Adam. Dani will be in HOH.

Problem solved. Why must everyTHING be a situation?! This isn't Jersey Shore! Hehe.

August 12, 2011 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone :)

ooooofta!!! my eyes are crossed, and we've only been thru 1 hoh meeting!

hope you're all having a great day! :)

August 12, 2011 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Been cleaning ... listening to the feeds ... tried paying attention when Shelly was in there with Dani and Kalia ...

Wow!! This game is intense every day!!

Well, I am out the door to pick up my granddaughter, be off and on later ...

MWAH!

August 12, 2011 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Oh, my bad. It looks like all 3 beds in ROYGBIV are double beds.

Why the bed issue???

August 12, 2011 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

LOL Rachel went up to HOH again and Dani is talking to Jeff in Have Not room.

August 12, 2011 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Here. We. Go.

August 12, 2011 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 12, 2011 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

What kind of deal can Brenchel offer that they haven't already?

Will this be lather, rinse, repeat?

August 12, 2011 at 3:35 PM  
Anonymous Samanatha said...

In my mind, Jeff and Brendon are about equal threats when it comes to competitions, with Brendon being slightly better. So if Jeff represents a bigger threat for jury votes, boot his ass now. I don't think Dani should assume she can get Jeff out later.

August 12, 2011 at 3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I concur in the comments about Dani's "personal" hypocrisy. It's been driving me crazy! As far as I can tell, all of her moves have been personal rather than strategic.

August 12, 2011 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I thought Dani was supposed to make Jeff change his drawers?

I hope J/J go to their "we suck at this game" zone. Thats how the got so far in their season. Just constantly telling each other how much they suck, and jeff winning POVs, and Jordan being the pawn of death strolling onto the block and sending everyone home. Thats J/J at their best!

August 12, 2011 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

Shelly's going off.....

August 12, 2011 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

B&R have a great plan. Up until Brendon said we will NEVER turn our backs on you. (like we did before or like we're doing to J&J as we speak)...

August 12, 2011 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger barbiegirl51 said...

OMG, the discussion between Kalia and Shelly and Shelly telling her AGAIN how honest she is and how she's always had Kalia's Back!! AAAAHHHHH!!!

August 12, 2011 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger barbiegirl51 said...

Shelly: I don't have deals with them....AAAHHHH!!

August 12, 2011 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger barbiegirl51 said...

Sorry for posting so much....
Shelly bragging about all the good she does....well aren't you just special now....

August 12, 2011 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Its CARAZEEEE on all feeds right now!

August 12, 2011 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

LOL...Gale, I think Shelly is too smart to be a lawyer! She does have the ability to spin things so perhaps a politician?

Thanks for the manscape advise everyone! lol

August 12, 2011 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

Shelly and kahlia are intense right now.....

August 12, 2011 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

wow...been away all day and just now listening to Brenchel spewing venom about Jeff and Jordan to Dani and I want to punch them. WTH?? Traders...after everything Jordan did for her last week. I'm not so happy about Brendon being back any more. grrr

Oh...sorry ~ Hello everyone xo

August 12, 2011 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger Boquida said...

While the HOH conversation has been going on somewhere between 3:45 and 4:00, Shelly overheard Kalia talking to Porsche about the D/K/S conversation in HOH. Shelly of course is irate and goes to the BY and starts b$tching to Jeff and Adam.

August 12, 2011 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

I ahte when Rachel says she was "alone in the house' when Brendon was gone. Firstly, it was ONE WEEK! Secondly, J & J were with her. So she wasn't alone. I also hate when Brendon says "we had to fight every week in this house to stay" yes, so does everyone else. That's how you play the game. unless you are Porsche-then you pretty much do nothing. But to Porsche's defense, I think having that golden key and it's safety made her lazy. She got too used to not having to worry and people didnt feel threatened by her.

August 12, 2011 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

My apologies, I didnt say hello in my first comment, so Let me say noiw
Good evening Dishers!
I really would like to see someone win an HOH and really make decisions on their own. It seems the last couple seasons it has ben group HOHs. Brendon just said now to Dani "if WE win HOH, We will pull you up here and decide you goes up together"
I think Adam or Shelly would use their own minds, but first they have to actually win it.

August 12, 2011 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

the look on dani's face is; ihate you both, but cripes you make sense.

she still nominates them, becasue she does not play an emotional game, lol

August 12, 2011 at 4:26 PM  
Anonymous Thompsonab said...

This Big Brother is one of the best to date. I can't help but still be in love with JeJo. Their game playing is pretty much straight shooting without all of the backstabbing and dramatic situations.

However, if you aren't voting on a personal level, would you vote for D/K/S? Their game play is far different. Do Manipulation and big moves get you further? Or do loyalty, trust and kindness? Thoughts?

In Re: Shaving armpits - Most men these days do trim them. The majority of men of all ages manscape. My boyfriend (33) does and funnily (is that even a word?) enough, so does my dad (58). In conversations with our friends, same goes. Ages ranging all over the board. Hope that helps. :)

August 12, 2011 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

omg...Brenchel please leave the HOH room already!!!!

August 12, 2011 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

omg...Brenchel please leave the HOH room already!!!!

August 12, 2011 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Only Brenchal can boast about themselves while trying to make a deal to save their a$$. This should be interesting. Velly, velly interesting in deed!

August 12, 2011 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Good Times said...

Is my dream gonna come true? I sure hope so. If Dani, Brendon and Rachel team up they would be unstoppable.

August 12, 2011 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ok dani yes yes make the one week deal

August 12, 2011 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Wowowowowow~~~~


Sorry for the incredible comment lag everyone!

I was kinda SLAMMED! ;)

What A Game!!!!

August 12, 2011 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Come on Dani take the deal. You could put up Shelly no problem with the way Kalia is not happy with her she would just have to mention putting her up and Kalia would think it was a great idea. But I still think she should put up J&J. If one wins pov put up Shelly. Brendon and Rachel seem sincere. If they are, that would be a great plan to work together behind the scenes.

August 12, 2011 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger Emily Simmons said...

OMG! Is she gonna really not put up Brendan and Rachel??? I am dying! Come back feeds!!

August 12, 2011 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Twisted Kitty said...

Lost my last post so if this is a repeat....sorry! =)

So, wow. I gotta say Rachel and Brendan are talking about a pretty good strategy. They sound very sincere but I'm not sure if they can be trusted yet. Their arguments are excellent though, I have to hand it to them for coming up with this deal.

And I have to applaud them for not sitting back & letting things unfold like some other house guests do. IMHO, this season has been a little different in how little people get involved.

What, oh what, will Dani decide?

August 12, 2011 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

trivia finally/....

August 12, 2011 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Nomination ceremony is underway. Wow! No time to even really warn anyone. When the feeds come back, it's going to get cah-razee in there!

August 12, 2011 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Hiya Caro! Hiya Genie! I've been away from my puter more than I've been on it today...can you tell me when it was that Shelly was fake sleeping while Kahlia and Porsche were talking so I can go fb right quick? Please? and Thank You!!

August 12, 2011 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

did adam volunteer to be the pawn?

the guy who knows this game inside and out, volunteered to be the pawn?

two pawns volunteered in a two week span, now that is literally ridiculous!

August 12, 2011 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

it might be the pain meds... but I'm loving this deal for Dani if it's it 100% *crosses fingers*

wow

Rachel did I good job up there, Brendon too, but meh..ya know. ;)

they did seem sincere. I think I believe them! =o

and if *I* say that...psssshhhhh

August 12, 2011 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Brenchels back. What were we thinking?? brenchel is as flaky as a bowl of Aldi generic cornflakes.
After the way J/J helped her last week, Rachel now deserves what she gets

Where's a cu de la when you need one?

August 12, 2011 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger jane said...

For what it's worth: adore Dani; find nothing about J&J interesting or worthwhile in the game other than Jeff being eye candy; have been waiting for Shelly to get caught for weeks and would be happy as a clam if she gets the boot; while I think Brendon is completely unlikable in every way and Rachel needs serious therapy, I hope Dani takes the deal and they all stick to it.

Dani for all the marbles.

August 12, 2011 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Oh, and kindly don't insult lawyers, some of us are lawyers.

August 12, 2011 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Pssst NEW TOP POST!

Nomination Ceremony Spoiler & Aftermath

August 12, 2011 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Wow! It sounds like Dani took B & R up on their deal!

August 12, 2011 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Are anyone else's feeds skipping and saying "loading" more than normal?

August 12, 2011 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

My nerves are shot, lol.

August 12, 2011 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Everything seems almost "too calm".

August 12, 2011 at 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below