;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, September 9, 2011

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Friday! For those of you who missed the Live Show last night, especially everyone in California with the big power outage, here's the link to watch the full episode on cbs.

I went looking for Jordan's extended exit interview over on youtube, and while I can't find it yet, I did find her immediate interview:



... and I found this fun one with Julie Chen on Craig Ferguson from early on in the season. Check it out if you missed it the 1st go around. It's a good laugh.


OK.. something to entertain you while I get to building the overnight report. :) Please refresh this post at 6:30am BBT and watch it magically appear before your eyes.


CUT TO:
10:18pm BBT
Feed 1
Rachel & Porsche
(Adam's in the DR)


Porsche: I can't believe we're in final 3.
Rachel: I really can't either.. Together.. Who woulda thunk it? We should've planned this in the beginning of the summer.
Porsche: ...(i can't make it out) Ladies of the Night, and I was like, dammit, we do need to come up with a good name.
Rachel: I told you Ladies of the night wasn't a good name. People are gonna hear that and be like, "are they hookers? What is ladies of the night?"
Porsche: Guys, it means we're cocktail waitresses, ok? That's what it means. We work at night. Not like hookers. Like cocktail waitresses.
Rachel: She likes to work at night... if ya know what I mean.
Porsche: Where are there more call girls? Vegas or Miami?
Rachel: I'm gonna go with...
Porsche: Probably Vegas.. Cuz they hand out little business cards on the side of the road.
Rachel: Well that's probably true.
Porsche: Yes, it is.

CUT TO:
10:27pm
QUAD
Rachel & Porsche

Rachel: It was awesome.. Yeah, when Porsche nominated me? Duh.. Cuz we knew that it was gonna be awesome.. When I nominated her? Obviously I knew I was the tiebreaker.

Porsche: Duh.. I just had to get everyone else to try to believe me.. the newbie..
Rachel: We had to fool all you dumb newbies..
Porsche: Hey, I'm a newbie.
Rachel: Yeah, but you're obviously part of the plan.
Porsche: I'm an old soul.
Rachel: Yeah, you're part of the plan... (pause for cards chatter) I mean, technically, you could say that we did plan it the whole summer.. just because we didn't execute it the entire summer..
Porsche: mm hmm
Rachel: ...doesn't mean it wasn't planned the whole summer.
Porsche: yup. This is true.
Rachel: And technically, we did make a deal in the beginning of the summer to keep each others backs.
Porsche: Yup. And they're gonna be like, "You guys really played us. What?!"
Rachel: Played you ALL.. Guess what?
Porsche: Played you all.. and you were fooled..
Rachel: ..fooled..
Porsche: By our good looks and charm..

And we move into the serious...

Rachel: Do you really think that if you voted for Brendon, that Jeff and Jordan still wouldn't have?
Porsche: mm hmm
Rachel: That's s f'd up. And earlier today, Adam was like, "Yeah, Jeff probably wouldn't have take the veto right in front of Jordan," and Jordan was like, "Yeah, probably not."

**Rach, honey, get over it. Brendon's ouster was the best thing that happened to you in this game. It allowed you to finally play the game your way... and even figure out just what that meant... and clearly, your way is better.

Rachel: Hmm. Double f'd up.
Porsche: Oh that they kind of admitted it to you?
Rachel: Yeah.
Porsche: Oh and when he was doing the order too.. He was like, "If I would've taken the money, Jeff would've take the.."
Rachel: Jeff would've taken the..
Porsche: ..the trip.
Rachel: The trip and not the Veto.. And I'm like..
Porsche: Well, yeah, cuz he wasn't tryin' to save Brendon.
Rachel: Exactly.

Porsche: Sorry sista..
Rachel: Yeah.. I wrote a blog about it.. how our alliance turned on us.. and acted like they were America's Sweethearts..
Porsche: Well, they needed you too. You were a prime player to have on their side.. That's why, when you were saying you were gonna be with Dani and me and stuff? I was like, "Is this really happening? This is kinda awesome!"


CUT TO:
10:36pm
Quad
Rachel & Porsche

Rachel's thoughts on Jeff and how his actions ended up doing him in..

Porsche: Yeah, you were the other strong person in the alliance though..
Rachel: It was me and him.. and I was always a bigger target.. so he needed to keep me.. but then in the end, Jeff ended up being a bigger target, because he won that HoH and got Daniele out..
Porsche: mm hmm
Rachel: But.. he wouldn't have been the bigger target, if he wouldn't have thrown that veto and kept Brendon.. So he is the one that.. He wanted to get greedy and try to f**k over Brendon.. and then he ends up getting f'd over in the end. So..
Porsche: By me and Kalia.. the first 2 he put on the block.
Rachel: But Kalia knew it was coming.. cuz she put Jeff on the block.
Porsche: Yeah.
Rachel: And me.. But the target was to get me out..
Porsche: That's what they said, but it was for either one.
Rachel: Really?
Porsche: mm hmm.

Talk turns to Kalia's Lawon debacle..
Rachel: At the time, I thought that Jeff and Jordan were 2 votes for me.. but they were never my guaranteed votes ever.

**OK.. I think I get it now. I'm a little slow on the uptake this morning, but since all solo conversations from this point forward are really about "Take me to final 3.. I don't have the votes to beat you," this whole thing makes sense...

10:38pm - Adam emerges from the Diary Room and does his nightly Fara shout out, which actually, Rachel initiates... Cute. :)


Porsche: Woah.. I thought you went on a spa day vacation.
Rachel: I know.. What were you doin' in there?
Adam: What time is it?
Rachel: 10:30
Porsche: 10:40
Adam: Sh*t! How long was I in there?!
Rachel: Love you Fara!
Porsche: Love you Fara!
Adam: Love you Fara! Miss you! Final 3!
Porsche/Rachel: Final 3!!
Adam: Sorry I didn't do better against The Warrior and The Machine over here, but...
Rachel: Awwww
Porsche: Is that our names? I like it.
Adam: I did my best.. I did my best.

Porsche: I like our names.
Rachel: Me too.
Porsche: Why am I the machine?
Adam: Cuz you're the Miami Sound Machine.

Rachel: Why am I The Warrior?
Adam: Cuz you are a warrior..
Rachel: hahahaha! Thanks.
Adam: You battle.. Your back's against the wall, and you seem to..
Rachel: Battle it out..
Adam: You seem to rise up.. to the top.
Rachel: I save myself!

**Not Brendon. You. You save yourself. Dare I wax poetic and say you've even healed yourself and found yourself?

Adam: I was in there for like an hour..
Rachel: What is it, eviction/hoh?
Adam: Eviction, HoH..
Porsche: Life...
Adam: And.. we're probably not gettin' out til the morning, if at all.
Rachel: I figured that..
Porsche: I mean, there's a pool back there.. Be honest.
Rachel: Adam, did they say anything about booze? Or the next part of the HoH?

***note the order of priorities. ha!

Back to cards...

Rachel: Rummy or gin?
Adam: Whatever your girls want.. You're probably gonna get called next though..


CUT TO:
11:01pm BBT
QUAD

Adam: It's just so strange..
Rachel: What? To be in the final 3?
Adam: To be in the final 3.. and that this whole experience is almost over..
Rachel: mm hmm.. it's gonna be crazy.. 1st of all, walking out that door on Thursday? I cannot even imagine.
***They still don't know the time frame.
Adam: Seein' people..
Rachel: Seriously
Adam: Startin' life over again.. Seein' everybody else and just knowing that this.. Just wondering how like Dominic, Cassi, Lawon.. Like, if they appreciated my game? How we were all the newbies and we said, hey, let's stick together, and then basically didn't..

Rachel: Yeah, but you didn't ever turn on them.
Adam: Well, I turned on Kalia and.. who else?

He turns to consult the memory wall..

Rachel: When? In the end?
Adam: Yeah. Even a little bit at the beginning when the whole thing came down..
Rachel: But you voted to keep Keith the 1st week.
Adam: Yes.
Rachel: So technically you never turned.
Adam: I voted to keep him, but then when I realized that we had some ship jumpers..


Rachel: Did you guys know who your ship jumpers were?
Adam: No. Not at first. And honestly, I thought it was Dominic and Cassi.
Rachel: That's so funny.. Why would they wanna ever work with us?
Adam: Well, because that was it.. They didn't.. and we knew somebody did... And then I eventually figured it out.
Rachel: Shelly and Kalia.
Adam: Oh, I figured out Shelly pretty early..
Rachel: Really?
Adam: But I was ok with that.
Rachel: You were?
Adam: Because then I figured out I was already bein' recruited by you guys.
Rachel: Yeah..
Adam: And.. But I still wasn't sure who the 2nd one was.. and then I figured out it was Kalia.
Rachel: Yeah.. Kalia.. She's so weird, because..

**Because she was, to her knowledge, the 1st to jump ship on the Newbies, and then made her whole game into being about the newbies? Traitor's remorse?

Adam: I told you.. that was her game.. my perception was.. she went to you guys and said, "Everybody loves Lawon."
Rachel: Right.
Adam: "I want a Golden Key. If you put me up, please keep me."
Rachel: mm hmm
Adam: As soon as you guys did not replace the nominations with me and Dominic..
Rachel: She jumped ship.
Adam: She went right to Daniele..
Rachel: mm hmm
Adam: And she was even campaigning to get me out... over Dominic..
Rachel: mm hmm
Adam: And.. I didn't realize how close I actually was to leavin'.. I thought it was a no brainer. I thought I was safe and secure.
Rachel: Wait. When?
Adam: Week 3.
Rachel: I don't think you were close to leaving.
Adam: Apparently I was.
Rachel: Who said that? Listen, I was HoH and Brendon won the Veto that week..
Adam: Right.
Rachel: And if it had come down to after the veto meeting..
Adam: That's what I'm saying.. After the veto meeting.. Because Dani was working on keeping Dominic..
Rachel: Right..
Adam: Cuz Dani already had Kalia..
Rachel: oh yeah..
Adam: There were 8 votes that week.. Cuz it came down 7 to 1.. You couldn't vote, so I had Brendon, Jeff, Jordan..
Rachel: oh yeah...

Adam recounts how close he was to leaving week 3...

Adam: That's when the mutiny started with Dani..

After a bit of Kalia bashing, it's time to turn on the sunshine pump...

CUT TO:
11:25pm BBT
Quad
Adam & Rachel

Adam: That's what I said.. That's the biggest regret I made this entire game was.. Turn my back on you two..
Rachel: Aww
Adam: That had my back the entire game.. and even though you and I, we talked about it, we never saw eye to eye because we were both intimidated by each other..
Rachel: Well, I just thought that you didn't ever talk game to me, so obviously.. he's not with me..
Adam: If you're not talking game with me..
Rachel: Yeah..
Adam: ... but again, I was talking to you through Jeff and Jordan.. because I felt closer with them.
Rachel: And I understood that. Jeff would've won this whole game too..
Adam: Yeah.. and I wouldn't have minded writing a check to Jeff. He wasn't going behind people's backs trying to manipulate. He was in your face.. and that's why I respected them.. That's why I rolled with them.. I even told them,, well, loet me use her as a pawn..
Rachel: haha
Adam: Because again, I was still tryin to make sure.. I wasn't tryina play the fence.. I was still on your side, but I wanted them to think I was still cool with them..
Rachel: Yeah.

OK.. he's now talking about a hypothetical HoH win that didn't happen, so I'm moving on.. We'll rejoin them when Rachel gets called to the DR and Porsche and Adam have some one on one time..

CUT TO:
11:30pm
Quad
Porsche & Adam

Regarding the matter of Jordan.. and then on to Adam's thoughts about Final 2...

Adam: She did feel bad not giving you the vote, but...
Porsche: Kinda like she felt it didn't matter.. Just like campaigning to me didn't matter..
Adam: Right, but.. Well, honestly, I think..
Porsche: I had to make the best decision for me, and I knew you were really close to her...
Adam: Right.
Porsche: ..and you probably would've taken her to final 2..
Adam: And it was a good move, because you wanna play.. To be the best, you should beat the best.
Porsche: And you always said that too. And I thought about that.. but I was like, well, and even then, I was like, I know I could've beaten Jordan in that, but like, that doesn't guarantee that if you had beaten me in the... you had beaten Jordan in the next thing.. and then you had beaten me in the 3rd, you probably would've still taken Jordan.
Adam: Right.
Porsche: Because she's.. super cute. I can't guarantee it.
Adam: And honestly.. I've said this a long time ago.. that if I ever got to the final 3, whoever won the 2nd part.. like, whoever won the other one, I'd be more leaning towards taking, but at this point, who knows.
Porsche: I know.
Adam: At this point, it's allll f*ckin' crazy.

CUT TO:
11:49pm
Adam & Porsche

Rachel's still in the Diary Room. Let's move on to the Final 2 pleas..

Adam: Maybe we can get into a fight with Rachel and have her punch one of us. Then she'll self... get kicked out.. and..
Porsche: hahaha
Adam: That's the only thing that sucks.. Even if one of us take her, she's got a vote.. and if she takes one of us, that's a vote we're not getting for sure.. But..
Porsche: It would've been the same with Jordan.
Adam: Right.
Porsche: I just don't know.. I already ran through a bunch of scenarios..

CUT TO:
1:20am BBT
QUAD

While Adam studies the memory wall, Porsche & Rachel talk in the bathroom..



Porsche: The physical part of the season is over.
Rachel: Yes! Well, I don't know.. cuz that skill is sometimes a little bit physical. The last one?
Porsche: (whisper) He's like, "it's gonna be mash ups.." Gahh..
Rachel: We don't know..
Porsche: We don't know, but if they've been doing it every year..
Rachel: Yeah. I don't know..

Porsche: That would be the bomb diggety if that skill was something physical.. I think I'm gonna study the faces before I go to sleep tonight too.. burn em into my brain. Whenever I saw it on tv, I was like, it's obvious who these people are.. and I don't get tripped up under pressure.
Talk turns to the endurance comp...

Porsche: Gah, I can't believe I looked like so ill..
Rachel: Who said that?
Porsche: Everyone.
Rachel: I didn't realize you were that like.. I heard you kind of making a noise, and I was like, I wonder what she's doing.
Porsche: Well.. yeah..
Rachel: I didn't realize you were about to gag..
Porsche: (low) A couple times.
Rachel: huh?
Porsche: I looked like a couple time..
Rachel: When it was spinning around?

Porsche: mm hmm.. Cuz I was like, if I puke, at least it looks like I really tried really hard.
Rachel: Well, that's true.
Porsche: But then I started to think about it more, and I started to like make myself worse..
Rachel: But why would you wanna throw up?
Porsche: Cuz then I look like a badass!
Rachel: But then you have to jump into it.
Porsche: Well, that's why I was like wait, what am I doing to myself?? I'm making myself nauseous..
Rachel: And then you have to jump into throw up.. And I would've had to ride around in it..
Porsche: I was like, am I not hardcore if I don't puke?
Rachel: Can you imagine having someone else throw up on you? Gross.. I would've killed you.
Porsche: hahaha!
Rachel: Thank you for not throwing up, cuz I would've been not happy.
Porsche: I'm not that good at Carnival rides.. What can I tell ya? I weighed the pros and cons on that one, and I was like, even if I do yack, I'm gonna have to move my arms, and then I'm gonna fall, so what's the point? Lemme just get down. And then when I started thinking about getting down, I realized my arms were numb..
Rachel: mm
Porsche: And you just bounced off like a little bunny all, "oh yay! that was fun!"
Rachel: hehe
Porsche: And I'm like, who is this person??
Rachel: haha
Porsche: Then I'm like, well, thank God she's good at endurance. I knew she would be.
Rachel: Good person to have around..
Porsche: Yeah.


CUT TO:
1:34am BBT
While Porsche takes her turn studying the memory wall, in case part 2 is the morph, Adam and Rachel are playing with their stuffed toys...

Adam: ok.. so other than the fact that you made final 3, how much better is this season than last season?

***SO much! Oh.. wait.. you weren't asking me.

Rachel: Oh, seriously, it's way better.. Like, the people.. The people are better.. My.. everyone doesn't hate me in the house.. I think.. The competitions are more fun.. I think I've just had a better overall season. You know? But mostly, everyone doesn't hate me.. which makes it an enjoyable experience, instead of a crazy, stressful, I hate my life experience. Ya know?
Adam: I hear ya.. Which is good.. because I know that was your one big regret from last year.
Rachel: Yeah.
Adam: That you could not have fun.
Rachel: I never had fun, ever. I don't think I laughed last summer.. I met Brendon and that was awesome, but besides that, I was so stressed out the entire time..

Porsche enters.

Porsche: So.. I was around the house, looking for the other cast mates, and then I realized, there are none.
Adam: We're all here.
Rachel: The clown, benz..
Porsche: Tequila!

They have all their stuffed toys say goodnight to each other, then Porsche cuts the light..

Porsche: It's gonna be super duper quiet in here..
Adam: Thank God. Some of these people..
Porsche: Like, they have their own debriefing.. This is ours.
Rachel: I've been debriefing ever since Shelly left, I'm not gonna lie.
Adam: If that's even her name.

And this concludes the Overnight Report. Happy Friday, BB Lovers! :0)

I'll notify via facebook.com/bbdish & twitter.com/bigbrotherdish when I post the next update. :)








Permalink







41 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Good morning Carolyn,Genie and fellow dishers!!
I am now 1000% on the Rachel bandwagon!! After that pitiful show of endurance last night,and Rachel being set for a long one,wow!!
Now as for you,Carolyn,and Genie....awsome season on the blog with you both!! Looking forward to the next season as well.Love ya both!!

September 9, 2011 at 5:43 AM  
Blogger Retta Lee said...

Good morning, Carolyn! Sorry to see Jordan go but glad that Rachel is still there and working hard to win this! Thanks for your hard work and have a great day!

September 9, 2011 at 5:44 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Good Morning All Dishers!!
Well I didn't watch last nights show until just now... And I didn't even tune into what I knew would be endurance last night because I was just too sick. I knew I would have wanted to watch it all, and I NEEDED to get some sleep! But seeing as they weren't up there long... Should have just watched it!! Now I'm kicking myself in the butt!!

September 9, 2011 at 5:48 AM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

Good Morning Oh Goddess of the Dish! I am bummed that we only have 1 more episode of Big Brother left for the entire summer!?! Can you believe it?!? I cannot say enough how wonderful you are for feeding our addiction year after year. Please know that we are eternally grateful for all that you do!!!

I was sad to see Jordan go last night, but isn't she such a class act! She knew she was going home immediately when Porshe won Veto, but instead of moping around and being a sourpuss, she started giving Rachel pep talks and giving her advice for the F3!

I'm happy to see Rachel in the F3, and am hoping that she can pull out the win. I have been going over votes in my head and I am thinking the only way she can win is if she is up against Adam. I think Kalia and Dani will vote for Porshe just out of spite, because Rachel is so "Mean"! Give me a break, they were the mean girls of the season, but you won't hear them admit that. Granted, I will admit that Rachel's goodbye messages were horrible. I just hope that they are able to look past them and give her credit for being such a great competitor.

If Rachel were to come back, the one thing I hope she learns is BB is not just about competitions, it's about the social aspect as well, and although on the wings of Jordan, she was better at the social game, she needs to remember that the people she is bad mouthing in her goodbye messages are the ones picking the winner of a half million dollars!

Overall, I think Rachel did an amazing job this summer and here's to hoping that she pulls out the win!

September 9, 2011 at 6:12 AM  
Blogger Liz Dee said...

I loved Jordo's interview. The most real one I've seen all season!

September 9, 2011 at 6:14 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

G'morning Caro, Our Goddess of the Dish. I'm sure there are tons of comments in queue but as of this F5 I am the first... so good morning you too, Replace 'you' with your name.

Caro, I saw you mention the longest endurance being maybe S6 and 13 hours or so. I think you are right. I remember a few extremely long ones but I'm too lazy to go in search of facts.

I think the Top 3, not necessarily in order would be the season of Jase, Drew, and Diane. Jase went so far as to pee on himself but Diane (sorry if I am misspelling her name) held on for the win and it was after the sun came up.

Also Kaysar and that female, I can't call her what I want, who's bf was a pilot (from Dallas) and she talked Kaysar into letting go of his key, promising him safety but lied to him and got him sent right back out the door after we voted him back into the house.

The other one I remember as a top 3 was Dick, Danielle, and Scott, with Scott in the rabbit suit, having to hop over an obstacle as it went around (was that a mechanical rabbit like is used in dog races?) with faux (faux as in not actually falling from clouds in the sky) freezing rain. That comp to me seems to be the one that was the most miserable ever.

Anyone have memories of long endurance comps?

Probably the shortest on record was All-Stars F3. Mike was mad because Will was evicted and jumped off immediately. Janelle, minutes later ACCIDENTALLY let go of her key for a millisecond and that ended that All-Stars F3.

:o)

September 9, 2011 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Good morning Carolyn!! I was with you guys last night, just didn't get to post. This has been a very fun season, even if I think the best players have left the game (except Rachel, I think her game has been stellar since Brendon left). And I thank you for bringing someone like me the action every day. I purchased the live feeds through your site, but don't often get to view them during the week...so that's where you come in!! Thank you so much!!!

September 9, 2011 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

I hope Rachel realizes how much better she is WITHOUT Brendon. I've actually started to like her and I never thought that would happen. Brendon is just..eww. Glad I kept watching after Dani was evicted.

September 9, 2011 at 6:38 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

If it's Porsche and Rachel, Dani will probably vote for Porsche (because let's face it, no matter how much Jordan said all she did was sleep, she's a competitor lately) If it's Rachel and Adam, I think they'll vote for Rachel, because all Adam did all season long was flip sides. Just my opinion.

September 9, 2011 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hihi all good morning all

im off to a field trip with kid see every one this afternoon

September 9, 2011 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Good Morning, Carolyn

Good Morning, Genie

Good Morning, Fellow Dishers!

Between the bar exam and 3 weeks of traveling, I feel like this should only be week 3 or 4, but here we are, the final 3!

I am so happy Rachel made it this far... I have been a staunch supporter of her since day one last season and she truly deserves a BB title, IMO.

I am really hoping that Porsche and Rachel are sitting in the end, because even though its a tougher win for Rachel, Adam just hasn't done enough.... too little too late in my eyes.

Question: Why does survivor get a 2 hour finale with additional 1 hour reunion but BB only gets 90 minutes for all of it? We should write and demand 3 hour finales in the future! We only get it once a year for gosh sake!

September 9, 2011 at 7:00 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@NaturalGrace: I disagree about Dani's vote. I think if Rachel makes it to the end, she will have Dani's vote merely because Dani respects someone who is a target from Day 1 and manages not to get eliminated all season long... Porsche, although played a great game as well IMO, didn't have a target on her back until much later in the game

I think Rachel vs. Porsche the votes would be:

Brendon: Rachel
Jeff: Rachel
Jordan: Rachel
Dani: Rachel
Adam: Rachel
Shelly: (Toss Up) Rachel
Kalia: Porsche

I think Rachel wins against either person, especially if she wins final HOH, but its just a matter of whether its 4-3 or 5-2 or even maybe 6-1

September 9, 2011 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger Granite said...

Morning Carolyn!

Thanks for the reminder that ALL conversations at this point are about "take me to the final 2, I don't have the votes". It was bothering me how Rachel was talking about J/J last night.

September 9, 2011 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Stephen, because anything more than 90 minutes and there would be "Murder in the Big Brother Back Yard" which would lead into an unending season of "Clue - The Big Brother Version". That season would end when the last production assistant is found out to be Skippy, with a button in the CBS Control Room. The game would be solved by a Super Fan who climbs over the wall without being detected.

I'd watch just to see the demise of Skippy.

:o)

September 9, 2011 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

Morning Carolyn,
I feel like I should be singing,,"Happy trail To Us."
Cannot believe it's almost over:(

September 9, 2011 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Oh Goddess of the Dish!! Thank you again for embedding the link last night ... so don't know why they call them 'smart' phones when you can't even view flashplayer ... oh well, thanks to Quirkydude for posting the show after it was over ...

I really missed being here with all of you during the show ... I am sure you all missed me, too ... Hahahahaha!!

The power came back on for me at around 9 PM last night. The power outage affected over 1.5 Million people ... from 1 guy removing a monitoring device in Arizona ... WOW!

So, I have a lot of reading to do ... not sure when I will get all caught up ...

Much love to all the Dishers!! MWAH!

September 9, 2011 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, fellow Dishers

GO Rachel and Adam for F2!!!

That being said very big disappointment when I got home and no endurance still going on. Seriously, 45 min. what the heck. I couldn't watch the episode when I got home so flash backed the comp while reading comments. It was strange to read about the show before seeing it. I would come across someone who said oh no he didn't or Rachel's crying or Jordan is spicy and wonder what is going on tonight. I did finally see the show on youtube. Very good show by the way.

Stayed up after that and went back and watched live and there were some interesting conversations going on. I just glanced but it looks like you have them all covered.

As far as a feed viewer I think having Rachel in F3 rather than Jordan is good. Like Jordan said she hardly knew Porsche. If she was there it would be like Natalie and Kevin again with Jordan on the outside most of the time. I think we will get some good stuff from these HGs.

Have a great day everyone. See you on the flip side :D

September 9, 2011 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning.

Well, the feeds start to get mighty boring right about now. I did watch most of BBAD. First, I find it really sad that Porsche is still trying to flirt her way to the top. There is a name for girls like her. She thinks if Adam wins he should take her because she's cute. Well Porsche, you ain't that cute. And as the summer has gone by you have become less cute. Grow up and start using your brain instead of relying on your body.

That leads me to Adam. I didn't originally like him. I started getting on board the Adam train, but after last night he has left me feeling empty and disappointed. I thought the way he acted towards Jordon on last night's show was disgusting and a little creepy. Then on BBAD he made the comment that he would like to sit at the end with Rachel to see if Brendon keeps his word. Brendon said he would vote based on who was the best competitor. He wants to call Brendon out on it. So Adam, whatcha gonna call him out on?

This is what I see-Adam has won nothing physical except OTEV. He didn't start winning until he didn't have much competition left in the form of the other HGs. His one HOH did not put him in the position of having to make a game decision as it offered only safety but no actual power. Rachel was always a target and after Jeff left Rachel and Jordon were completely outnumbered and outpowered. Adam was always in power and protected.

Adam started with the newbies. He was not a target and they had the numbers but Shelly and Kalia screwed it up. He then went to the vets where once again he was not a target. They had all the power and eventually they also had the numbers. Then Jeff got evicted and he jumped to the newbies where, once again he wasn't a target, had the numbers and was 100% safe until Porsche got greedy. After that whichever side he chose was going to have the advantage with 3 to 2. He didn't go back to the vets out of loyalty. He went back because he felt Rachel and Jordon were stronger than Kalia and Porsche and because that meant it would be 3 to 1 for the next HOH instead of 2 to 2 and he would still be protected.

I don't want Rachel in final 2 with Porsche because I don't trust the mean girls club to do the right thing and that would leave Adam as the deciding vote. I don't trust him not to give it to Porsche since he thinks his newbie team has kicked arse. So if he wants to take Rachel, that's best case scenario to me. It's the best shot she has to win in my opinion. And even if Adam wins the next 2 parts of this last comp, he still doesn't have as many wins as Rachel, so I hope he does try to call Brendon out. It would make for great t.v.

September 9, 2011 at 8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Everyone,

What a great show, I really enjoyed it..

Great TOR Carolyn, I need to finish reading it and then read comments from last night..

I could never have done that spinning beater..Good for rachel for hanging on...

Hopefully you can get some rest the next couple days..

Have a great day everyone..

Pam

September 9, 2011 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

GaYToR

The disco ball challenge in season 9 lasted about 5 hours I think and was pretty intense. That's the last good one I can remember.

September 9, 2011 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

BTW ... It is not a band wagon in my mind ... It is the Rachel Express!!! A train ... I am not the conductor, but we are coming to a town near you if you would like us to pick you up, just let me know ...

Chugga Chugga w00t w00t!!!!

September 9, 2011 at 8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the banner Syn..they look so happy!!!!

September 9, 2011 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Rachel has really been playing the game. There's no way Jordo didn't tell her 1000x her and Jeff would vote for her over Adam. I was off playing cards, but watched the live show around 3am... After the lack of humanity you find in a casino, Jordo's eviction got me a little teary eyed (Rachel's goodbye). I hope Porsche goes out 3, but I'm not sure she will. Jordan ain't rich. she needs 25k!

I'm scared if adam, Jeff, Rachel, and Jordan split "our" votes... Dani could win.

September 9, 2011 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger REGY said...

Hi wonderful Caro!!!! Thank you for this season!

I almost spit reading Adam's last comment on TOR "if thats even her name" LOL!
I am so happy for Rachel. I was her fan since last season and was soooo excited to see her walk into the house at the beginning of this season. I really cant believe it she made it to F3 and won the first part of final HOH! I was bouncing up and down I was that giddy.
Here is for Rachel in the F2! Go Go Go Rach!

September 9, 2011 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Grendon
I think there are a lot of things about Porsche that make me sad. She hasn't played a good game at all... She has won important comps when she needed to, that's all. her and hayden would make a good couple, duds as BB champs

September 9, 2011 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, everyone! :)

I'm cuttin' out for a bike ride while they're still sleeping.

I'll be back in a bit..

GayTor.. You're on text duty, please. :)

September 9, 2011 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Honeywoodu said...

First, I would like to thank Carolyn, Genie and all the others for taking their time and posting for all of us! Great Job!

Rachel is the one I want to win this year! She has been a target and has taken so much from so many people. She is a stronger women since she was without Brendan in the house!

I dont like Adam or Porsche! Porsche needs to get over herself.
Adam, well he was flipping sides too! He said he would take rachel and jordan to the final 3 and he did not! I wanted to slap him in the face when Jordan was talking to him in the HOH room. While Jordan was talking to him, he just had that smiling face on him and he was lying to her.

I hope the Jury sees that Rachel is the one to win. She played a hard game, she was knocked down so many time and she just got up and kept on going.

I hope Rachel and Jordan keep their freindship going after the show!

I cant wait till the final show!

September 9, 2011 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Didds said...

"if that's even her name" hahaha

September 9, 2011 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger marie said...

Good morning Carolyn and all dishers, I truely think Rachel deserves the win. She has played this game all season. Adam and Porsche didn't play till the end.I wasn't crazy about Rachel till later in the game. GO RACHEL111

September 9, 2011 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Jim H said...

The saddest part about last night was Rachel crying about how Brendon was going to be mad at her for losing a stupid competition. Oh girl!

September 9, 2011 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Melia said...

I'm glad to see Carolyn out doing something other than sitting around waiting for the house to wake up. I am pretty sure they will let them sleep until they can sleep no more.

September 9, 2011 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

Thank You Again Carolyn!!! And Genie!!! You two rock. I just wanted to share my feelings that RACHEL totally deserves this 1/2 mill.... She has endurance, she played and won so much, she sucked it up when Brendon left the second time, and she didnt flip out on the mean girl club when they sat in HOH for 3 weeks bashing her (I would have totally flipped). Also - her goodbye messages could have had more "class" but they were honest and really deserved IMO. :-) I want to make up a theme song for Rachel 2.0!

September 9, 2011 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love Rachel. I want her to win. I really wanted it to be Jorchel in the final 2, but as long as Rachel wins the show, I'm happy.

September 9, 2011 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger bondal said...

I am very disgusted for the way Adam was acting towards Jordan. She and Jeff took him all the way and he pretty much hung her out to dry. I hope Rachel wins all the $500K and Jordan wins the America's favorite. She truly deserves it.
I read on someone's comment the other day that Porsche put benefiber in Jordans food? Does anyone know anything about that? If that is true and production can get proof they definitely need to kick her off of the show. Please someone post about that.
Carolyn, thanks for all your hard work and I'm sad that bb is about to end.

September 9, 2011 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Hello Everyone!

Well after the bust of an endurance comp on the feeds last night my grandson decided to put us through our own endurance at home. He finally went to sleep at 6 this morning. No amount of caffeine will help me get through today.

re:fave endurance comps, I loved the F3 season 8 with ED, Dani and Zach. Also season 10's earthquake comp.

Happy Friday!

September 9, 2011 at 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow how awesome, im happy. So far so good..........

September 9, 2011 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

Adam: if that's even her name



now that is the ultimate liar slam.

what a great TOR Caro.

i will miss my dish....;>{

September 9, 2011 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

i seem to recall a mid season endurance that involved people in a box of reptiles?

am i hallucinating?

September 9, 2011 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger The Kellinator said...

Re:
"Adam: That's what I said.. That's the biggest regret I made this entire game was.. Turn my back on you two..
Rachel: Aww
Adam: That had my back the entire game.. and even though you and I, we talked about it, we never saw eye to eye because we were both intimidated by each other.."

That's rich! Right, Adam is soooooo intimidating! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

September 9, 2011 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger ceemurph said...

Rachel: I don't think I laughed last summer

ROFL on my end! All I can remember about last season is Rachel's nervous obnoxious laughter! I LOVE this "comfortable with herself" Rachel. She laughs a lot LESS often and a lot MORE genuinely!

September 9, 2011 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Maniac Rose said...

Caro? I'm guessing you never came back, huh????? lol Hope you had a great day...me too, REgy, I thought that was hilarious, "if that's really her name" too funny....

September 9, 2011 at 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below