;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

BB13: Tuesday - Taped Show Eviction Day - Before the Feed Out

Happy Tuesday, BB Lovers! BB issued the wake up call at 8:34am, and as I begin to write, Rachel's the only HG up and moving.

***If you're reading this, and you've got tickets to be in the studio audience for tonight's taping, please message me on facebook.com/bbdish.

As you know, BB is taping an eviction show this afternoon, and the feeds will go down at 2pm BBT. The Show will air tomorrow night. This show will take us from final 5 to final 4. Because they are taping tonight to show tomorrow, CBS is putting us into a feeds blackout to guarantee themselves big ratings tomorrow night for the network broadcast.

Per my contact at real, we can expect the blackout to begin at 2pm BBT.. Real/ Superpass is picking up CBS' slack, big time! We can expect a ton of great programming, with lots of special guests! :0) It's scheduled to begin the moment the feeds go down, starting with:
  • 2pm BBT - Kevin & Howie
  • 3pm BBT - Howie & Janelle
  • 4pm BBT - Kevin & Howie
Chelsia's working her butt off to put together some great shows. I have faith! :0)

I still have my fingers crossed that we'll have a disher in the studio audience tonight, so even with the blackout, we'll know who gets evicted and who wins HoH.


9:07am
Rachel's in the shower up in HoH. All the other HGs are still in bed. Rachel went down a few minutes ago to check in with Jordan and learned that they were all up til 6am with the Fortune Teller, while Rachel slept. The level of exhaustion is high.

BB: Adam, please (extricate yourself from bed and) go to the Diary Room.

9:11am
He's alive... Adam heads into the bathroom to do his morning routine...

9:15am
Feeds 3 & 4
Adam, Jordan, Porsche

Porsche: (very sleepy) We have cards..
Adam: So come on, let's have some fun.
BB: Adam, please come to the Diary Room.

He goes. The girls remain sleeping.

9:23am
BB: Rachel, please go to the Diary Room.
Jordan: Adam, are you doin' DRs?
Adam: yup.
Jordan: Are you serious?

Rachel: Hey Adam!
Adam: Good morning! How're you this morning?
Rachel: Good! How are you?
Adam: I'm awesome, thank you!

Rachel heads into the DR. Adam assumes the position at the memory wall.. "2015..."9:26am
Jordan has now arisen from her bed... in hopes of making herself presentable for the coming DR. Porsche has no such inclination.


9:37am
BB: Rachel, please go to the Diary Room

Jordan is in the shower, and Kalia has also joined the living.. Adam remains studying at the memory wall.

9:39am

Rachel: Who wants to pop some champagne???
Adam: Mimosas! Mimosas!!
Rachel: Final 5!! Woooo!

Garnering excitement is tough at this hour.. but Adam and Rachel are giving it a shot. Porsche gets out of bed for it.

Adam and Rachel are chipper. Jordan's crabby from lack of sleep. Porsche's coming alive.. Kalia too.. They're waiting on Jordan to come out of the bathroom so they can toast the final 5. BB gave them real cards and champagne..

Rachel: Thank you for Mimosas, Big Brother!

9:45am Jordan emerges..



They toast!
In addition to the playing cards and champagne, BB also gave them tie dye materials.. so they can entertain the showtime viewers with pre-taped stuff when the feeds are blacked out tonight.

9:48am
Feed 3
Porsche: Dude, you guys woke up with sunshine in your asses today.
Adam: I'm farting rainbows!
Kalia: I'm just trying to stay awake.

9:55am
The HGs begin speculating about what will actually be shooting tonight. They wonder if there'll be eviction, hoh, then Veto comp...

Rachel: Brr. I have to go put on real clothes. It's freezing. Serious nips.
Adam: Showtime.

10am BBT
The Morning Recap show is live now. I'm listening in. Among other things, Missy just said that (once the feeds are off for the taping of the show this BB afternoon), Howie and Janelle will be on at 3pm BBT today!

10:05am
Meanwhile on the feeds, Rachel and Adam have begun the pre-taped for showtime entertainment of tie-dying..
10:23am
Missy: 2pm pacific standard time - Kevin and Howie - live in the studio! And lots of great programming!

***I believe this will be in the Live Shows area of the Big Brother area of Superpass.

10:26am
Porsche and Rachel are all about mimosas and tie-dying..
Kalia's doing her Carolyn impersonation...

10:41am
Rachel & Porsche continue in their craftiness.. Adam joins in.. Kalia's playing solitaire.. Jordan's vacuuming..





10:55am
Here are some closeups on their progress thus far...


11:05pm
All the HGs but Jordan have now settled in to play cards together.. Jordan's just not feeling the group activities today. She's in cleaning mode, and likely very stressed about the HoH comp..

11:24am
Cards, Cleaning and Chatter..
11:26am
Kitchen
Feed 1

Jordan gives voice to her anxiety.

Jordan: You don't think it'll be a double eviction, do you?
Adam: (couldn't hear)

11:27am
The card game breaks up.. Rachel's bummed. Kalia has retreated to the Candy Room to resume studying.. She's quietly running through all of the Fortune Teller's sayings from last night..

Kalia: In 2020, Adam will file for bankruptcy.... In 2018..

11:30am
Feed 3 & 4
Dining Table

Rachel: I mean, who knows, It's Big Brother, but I don't think it'll be like a fast forward or a double..

**Skippy, we've got a sound bleed from Kalia on 1 & 2 overpowering Jordan and Rachel on 3 and 4. Please fix it.

11:32am
QUAD
  • Porsche climbs into bed with Kalia.. Study time.
  • Jordan goes in to consult with Adam in the Purple Room.. She wants to make sure he's keeping Porsche. He says 100%. Jordan is still planning to split the vote and have Rachel tie break. Then she says she's not sure what she's gonna do..

Jordan: She'll win today. Do you think Porsche knows it really well?

Adam runs through the quotes with Jordan..

Adam: I liked that they ran through it a 2nd time, but not the way they did it..

11:44am
Memory Wall
Feed 3
Jordan & Rachel

Jordan: I'll tell you what I'm doin' later on tonight.. If I'm gonna vote out POrsche or Kalia, so you know..
Rachel: OK..

11:46am
Feeds 1 & 2
Porsche & Kalia

They're stealth whispering.. ala Dani.. They hear someone walk by behind the walls and the girls go audible long enough to comment on the person wearing flats today.. Then it's back under the covers for some nap time.

11:49am
QUAD

  • Jordan's laying down, eyes wide open in the Chrome Room. She soon opts for sleep.
  • Kalia & Porsche are napping in the Candy Room.
  • Rachel's studying for the comp she will be able to participate in: The Morph PoV.

11:53am
Feed 3... Rachel is intent...
11:54am Adam passes through and announces the he, too, is heading for naptime.

Noon BBT
Rachel is still studying... Jordan is in bed, alternating between eyes open and closed.. No feeds on anyone else at the moment.

12:01pm BBT
Palms... Briefly.. When they return, all the HGs are heading up to the HoH room with their blankets. Time for HoH lockdown!

Adam: I'm the man of the house. I'm stealin' part of the bed. Anyone have a problem with that?
Porsche: No.

Kalia's climbing in the bed too.

Kalia: Do you mind sleeping in the middle?
Rachel: No..

Porsche: Aw man.. I meant to bring my razor to shave. I totally forgot.

12:05pm
Everyone else is sacked out. Rachel begins packing a few things, then puts a hoodie on, takes her shoes off and climbs into the HoH bed between Adam and Kalia.
Kalia: Do you need me to move over?
Rachel: (very softly) oh no.. I'm good..

12:13pm
Shhhhh... they're hunting 500K... and I'm jealous of them.. all snug under the covers like they are right now.. but I know if I lay down, I'm toast!

12:22pm
They're still snoozebugs, and I'm still jealous.

12:40pm BBT Palm Trees.. Then back to sleeping HGs...


At some point soon, The HGs will likely get instructions from BB/Someone in Production about how much time they have to get ready before the Tech Rehearsal and the NOT Live Eviction Show that the HGs have been told is live, but we know is not, since it wont be airing until tomorrow night...

1:02pm BBT
Palms.. back within a minute to sleeping hoh lockdown hgs..

1:18pm BBT
Zzzzzz go the HGs in HoH... snoring even..

1:36pm BBT
Zzzz... I'm getting the sneaking suspicion that this may be the enduring image we have of the HGs til after the show airs tomorrow...

...and I'm resisting the urge to ask, why did you make me sit here for this, Ms Grodner? Why not just take the feeds down 90 minutes ago? The HGs aren't the only sleep deprived critters, ya know? Oh wait.. I said I was resisting the urge..

1:38pm BBT - Palms... And Carolyn said, Let there by Life! (hoping hoping)

1:39pm BBT And Grodner said, Nope! Well, apart the Jordan getting up to use the restroom..

1:45pm
HoH Room
Quad
Four lifeless lumps and one hair twirling Jordan...

1:46pm - Palms!

1:47pm
Feeds are back. Everyone's helping Rachel gather her stuff to bring down from the HoH Room...
Rachel: Thanks, guys!
Adam: Cuz we're super duper helpful elves!

Adam heads to the kitchen.. Jordan, Porsche and Rachel head down the stairs arms full of stuff.

1:50pm
Feed 1

Kalia: I barely slept up there.. I'm gonna try to sleep for an hour now..
Porsche: Well, lemme know and we'll go thru it when you wake up.
Kalia: I think that you should leave the Bible? So that whoever stays can have use of it?
Porsche: ok. It's in this drawer.

Kalia sacks out.

1:53pm
Feed 3
Adam, Rachel & Jordan

Adam: I wanna open mine up and see how good they look. The tie-dyes..
Rachel: They look good, huh?
Jordan: I've never had greek yogurt before. Is it good?
Rachel: mm.. I don't think you would like it.

Talk turns to food in the fridge.. Adam's not a salmon fan. (**more for me!). Porsche joins them in the kitchen. They're fridge surfing, the lot of them.. Lunch time.

Rachel: I guess our show's at normal time?
b: mm hmm. I asked.
Adam: Tune in Tuesday at 9pm (***no, don't. it's airing wednesday.). Look at us (singing the BB tune) We're on Big Brother.. ♫Look at me, I'm on the Adam show.. ♫Also known as Big Brother..

***Seriously Skippy? It's an original tune. No ASCAP fees or fines.

1:58pm
Rachel: Sounds like they're..
Adam: We have to answer the questions underwater..
Rachel: That'd be awesome.
Adam: Cuz you don't have to play in it.
Rachel: I think I'd wanna play if it was something really cool...

1:59pm The Superpass Marathon is beginning! Click the pic and once you log in, click where it says Live Shows. Howie!!! Kevin!!! Chelsia!!! Missy!! :0)






If you're reading this, and you've got tickets to be in the studio audience, please message me on facebook.com/bbdish.


Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!






Permalink







71 Comments:

Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning/Afternoon Carolyn!!! Hello Dishers!!!

Fun times last night with the fortune teller. I was up for it all live the first time. It sucks for the HGs they ran it all night. Poor Jordan looks exhausted this morning. I don't think this will a win by her. Adam, Porsche and Kalia they seem to have it down. Hopefully they won't have to worry about Kalia.

I'll hope for a quiet morning for you Carolyn then a nice break this afternoon with the black out. Maybe I'll do something myself :)

Have a wonderful day everyone!

September 6, 2011 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

They got real cards. Morning booze, what the heck? Walk away for a moment.

September 6, 2011 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger jan,texas said...

I have a question...will the showtime after dark be showing or will that be preempted as well...

September 6, 2011 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Ccjinc said...

Good morning or afternoon should I say? :) if they blackout the feeds what will they do on BBAD? Seems like I remember once they showed fish but I can't remember how long that was or even when it was. Anyway it's getting down to the wire & I'm so excited! Seems like Adam thinks his chances of winning HOH are better than ever. Do you know if Rachel ever did the smart thing & confirm with the DR that HOH does play the POV? Anyway I love Jordan but she seems nervous & out of it when it comes to comps this season, do you think her ditziness about the fortune teller questions us an act??

September 6, 2011 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Do you know when the feeds are going out and coming back on???

BTW: love reading your blog several times a day... great job to all invloved :)

September 6, 2011 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Liz Lupo said...

I'm a little confused on how it works this week. I know they do the eviction and HOH comp today. Will there be another eviction Thursday?

September 6, 2011 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Shawn8 said...

BBAD will be a repeat of what we are seeing right now. They have shown a taped part of the morning on past seasons.

September 6, 2011 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

Carolyn,

I have to say again, you are truly a Goddess. I don't know how you do this day in and day out, year after year, but it is extremely appreciated!!! You are marvelous!

With today being Tuesday, is there going to be a recap show this morning? Curious minds want to know.

(((((((((( dishy hugs )))))))))))

September 6, 2011 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger emelmom said...

I'm excited too! I think k better go today, please :-)

Good morning everyone!

September 6, 2011 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Linda Joy Singleton said...

I'm so afraid Porsche is going to win. Im wondering if they should vote her out instead of Kalia. But Kalia has ahold mem, too. If Adam wins, not sure what will happen. I want Porsche gone. There's something selfish and mean in her.

September 6, 2011 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good (almost last) morning.

I tried to figure out every possible pairing that is left and how the votes would pan out. I'm not a PhD so there is no scientific formula. You never know who will vote based on friendship or grudge. If someone votes based on game, do they have more respect for a strategic game or a balls out competitor? And how important is someone trying to be a kind, decent person?

Because these people have been so off the wall and because we had great competitors who played an extremely personal game, I couldn't even fathom how the votes would go on most of the pairings. The only 3 I could come up with all involved Rachel, Jordon and Kalia.

I think Jordon would beat Kalia with either a 4/3 or a 5/2 vote. I think Rachel would beat Kalia. It could be anywhere from a 4/3 to a 6/1 vote. Rachel against Jordon-IDK. It could be a 5/2 for Rachel, but if personal feelings or friendship come into it, it could be a 4/3 for Jordon.

I don't have any idea how the other pairings will work. It seems as though Adam may have the hardest time beating any of the 4 girls. But I am just basing that off how I think people might vote-not basing it on who deserves which vote.

Who deserves it? Rachel. She has proven to be the best player this season of the 5 who are left and the 4 that are already gone. (Yes, you heard that right Dani. You are not the best BB player of all time. Sorry.)

September 6, 2011 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

LOL cracking up listening to Kalia's deadpan delivery of the instructions and Rachel and Adam's happy, happy attitude.

September 6, 2011 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hey gang.. i'm just thrashed this morning.. pluggin' away..

September 6, 2011 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger jodda said...

Hey Carolyn,
Sending you some wakefullness and energy from Texas. I don't have a lot to spare, but I know you need it more than I do.

( btw, we wouldn't mind a few spare prayers or good vibes for all these people that have lost their homes in these awful fires. It's so horrible.)

Well, nothing like forced fun at 9 a.m. with alcohol, after getting up all night long to listen to fortune teller aka crypt keeper. I would be all punchy. I am giggly when I am sleep-deprived. But good heavens, add some champagne to that mix.... I would be uncontolled laugh city. The kind you can't stop, like when you know you really need to, and that makes it worse.
I love this fun facade in the house. It kinda of cracks me up.

Adam and Rachel "Yay, Mimosas!!!"

the rest of the house:
"What the heck you talking bout Willis??
Are you freaking kidding me??"

Dance Monkey, dance!

I appreciate all your hard work Carolyn!!

September 6, 2011 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning CARO!!! Been a while since I have been around to say that.

Dontcha know, I finally slow down and have nothing I have to do tonight and we go on our annual 'feed break'. I'm sure I'll find somewhere to get into trouble. Actually there is a birthday party tonight for our "Engender" photographer and I really should attend that. If I can stay awake I guess I will. Free food and drinks. Those are 4 of my favorite words. Free + 'anything' gets my attention every time.

Now to catch up and hopefully get some idea of when I should start looking again.

HugZ and LovEto everyone, and a special HaPpY BiRtHdAy to *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^!!!

September 6, 2011 at 10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Less than 3 hours Carolyn and you can sleep until we all join you for the show Wednesday night. ☺

Just put a banner on saying blogger break for more than sanity required....see you for the show Wednesday!

September 6, 2011 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Happy Birthday Ms Fitz aka Collen!!!!

They are to funny this morning. Anyone not watching live feeds now is going to get a good show tonight.

September 6, 2011 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger jodda said...

MsFitzTx,
Happy Birthday to you!!!
and forgive me if I have the wrong poster, but:
GigEm!!!!
A&M is my alma mater, so I so noticed your post the other day re. the game.

GaYToR, hope you go and have fun!

September 6, 2011 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Lupo said...

I am not sure, but I also wondered if BBAD would be blacked out, but if I remember correctly from last year, what you will see tonight will be morning up until the feeds go black.

so they will tape 3hrs of today and thats what you will see tonight.

September 6, 2011 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

People are going to wonder why Jordan is vacuuming on Showtime tonight. If they think this is live.

September 6, 2011 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Morning!

HOH always plays POV.

Gah. I hope a Disher is in the audience tonight.

September 6, 2011 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you all for being here!!! And your sweet comments! Sorry for my slowness in responding this morning. I'm just knackered... I've added all the info I've got about the feeds out and scheduling to the post... Yime out and back.. special programming, etc..

Hi MichiganMan! :)

Hi JanTexas! :)

Hi CCJinc! :)

Hi Rachael! :)

Hi LizLupo! :)

Hi Shawn! :)

Hi SoftballMom! :)

Hi EMelmom! :)

Hi LindaJoy! :)

Hi Grendon! :)

Hi Jodda! :)

Hi GayTor! :)

Hi JulieB! :)

Hi Zany! :)


Big Hugs!!!!!!

September 6, 2011 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger snewcomb08 said...

good afternoon dishers!
here's hoping ev1 has a wonderful day (better than my dreary rainy day making me wanna sleep). carolyn if ya want i'll send some rain your way to help ya snooze!
i'm so nervous about this weeks events in the BB house. when a person gets to the point of jumping up and down during comps cheering for the HGs, you know they've lost it and yep I sure have!

catch ya'll later!

September 6, 2011 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Afternoon Oh Goddess of the Dish!! You have been busy ... thank you for all you do ...

Hey fellow dishers, if you haven't had the opportunity to do so ... tip the tip jar ... I know Carolyn is too modest to ask ... so I will champion for her!!!

Enjoy the time when the feeds go down people, we are gonna have to deal with this soon ...

There will be 12 step programs to help us with the withdrawals ... last season we all went to twitter and facebook ... kept in touch the whole time during the off season ...

BTW, I am only kidding about the 12 step programs for BB addiction ... for I never wanna give this up ...

Prayers to those in Texas ... Prayers to those at my work (not going to post why, but just send prayers)!!!

September 6, 2011 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Theresa in WA said...

am I reading right that the BB After Dark will be on the feeds tonight?

Thanks for all your hard work!!!

September 6, 2011 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

What we're watching *right now* on the live feeds is what BB after dark will see tonight.

September 6, 2011 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Snewcomb! :)

Hi Steph! :) Thank you!!

Hi Theresa! :)

September 6, 2011 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good Afternoon!

I need a nap like the hamsters. Been up and running since 5:45 am.

Glad you will be getting some down time today and tomorrow. And here's hoping our Disher gets to the show.

Have a great break everyone. See ya sometime tomorrow night.

September 6, 2011 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Michelle :) I'm hella jealous of the critters right now.

September 6, 2011 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I am too Carolyn. I have the baby and no one will be home until 5 so no nap for nana. :)

September 6, 2011 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Caro, when will you know if a disher gets into the show???

September 6, 2011 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Michelle.. but you have eau de baby head.. :) that's always nice.

Stephanie.. it's not looking good..

September 6, 2011 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Maybe our disher knows someone that goes to the show? And we hopefully will get some news that way?

Just positive thinking...

September 6, 2011 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Hi Carolyn! I know of a website where according to the person who runs it there are going to be people who follow her website in the audience tonight. I can send you the link if you are interested.

I know I'll go crazy if i have to actually wait for the show tomorrow to find out what happened!!

September 6, 2011 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Denise - Typically I have a few as well, but yes, absolutely.

September 6, 2011 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

One more question. Should i post it here for everyone or send you a message on Facebook?

September 6, 2011 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Senator said...

First want to say thank you to all the folks that operate this site... it helps me get through the work day. Just a note that CBS/BB are technically correct in describing the eviction show as live. They only need to tape it before a live studio audience to use that designation. While using "live" is misleading as most folks associate it with "real-time"... BB is not necessarily misleading the house guests.

September 6, 2011 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Merry - zomg.

Senator - ok

September 6, 2011 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Denise - as you wish

September 6, 2011 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger mndlgls said...

On my FB, The big brother feed is saying the eviction episode is tonight. I though i heard it was tomorrow? Im so confused, can you explain please!

September 6, 2011 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger mndlgls said...

:) Never mind, they removed the post. Someone posted it on the wrong day...

September 6, 2011 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

As you know, BB is taping an eviction show this afternoon, and the feeds will go down at 2pm BBT. The Show will air tomorrow night. This show will take us from final 5 to final 4.

Because they are taping tonight to show tomorrow, CBS is putting us into a feeds blackout to guarantee themselves big ratings tomorrow night for the network broadcast.

Per my contact at real, we can expect the blackout to begin at 2pm BBT.. Real/ Superpass is picking up CBS' slack, big time! We can expect a ton of great programming, with lots of special guests! :0) It's scheduled to begin the moment the feeds go down, starting with:

2pm BBT - Kevin & Howie
3pm BBT - Howie & Janelle
4pm BBT - Kevin & Howie

Chelsia's working her butt off to put together some great shows. I have faith! :0)

I still have my fingers crossed that we'll have a disher in the studio audience tonight, so even with the blackout, we'll know who gets evicted and who wins HoH.

September 6, 2011 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

explaining my absence, recovering from 30 straight hours of poker that started at 1pm CT on sunday.

In BB news... If kalia was smart, she wouldn't have been present for any FT messages, which would have made it more tempting to keep her for todays HOH

September 6, 2011 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you, Denise - I likely will as well.. but i'll keep that on the back burner just incase.

September 6, 2011 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

As far as how Jordan will do in the HOH tonight... even though she seems a little behind the others with the memorization, its not brain surgery, she knows it well enough to answer silly BB questions and there is always a lucky guess

September 6, 2011 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Maniac Rose said...

wOWZA, It was a late night, early morning for us all...Caro, I hope you get to nap today...I loved your caption Kalia, pulling a carolyn, too funny....you are amazing....it's kinda sad that the hg's had to get up at 8:30 after going to bed at 6 a.m....no time to study before the show and everyone exhausted....should make for good tv though...

September 6, 2011 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Merry said...

Carolyn - :)

September 6, 2011 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I see lots of comments about Jordan twirling her hair or playing with it ... my sister does this thing with her hair when she is nervous ... so, probably years of watching that, it doesn't bother me ... I find I do it myself sometimes when I am nervous ...

Here is to sleep for Carolyn!!

September 6, 2011 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

FINALLY back in NYC... too much traveling this past month!

Porsche is looking strong in this HOH comp... At least it frees up a lot of Rachel's time to study the memory wall instead of all those quotes... all the HGs are gonna be so drained on the quotes that Rachel really has an advantage for the POV should it be morphs.

Anyone else kinda hoping, or at least thinks it would be somewhat amusing, if these quotes were for a part of the final 3 HOH instead of the upcoming final 4? One last little twist to amuse the audience with this season! Time is running out!

September 6, 2011 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Ccjinc said...

I've noticed Jordan playing with her hair a lot!! Bless her heart she acts so nervous in the house this time!!

September 6, 2011 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

I hope you get plenty of rest and sleep tonight and tomorow, Carolyn. BUT...there is always a but, lol. I am a little disappointed that Ms. Grodner doesn't show the fans some more respect and just do a live show tonight and the normal show tomorrow night. I mean, aren't we a little entitled to that? Especially since we are getting ripped off with NO Sunday show but Football starts that day - DON'T get me started! It's either a 9/11 memorial day or not. I hope there is at least no Sunday night FB game. And our finale is only 90 minutes!

UGH! Okay, that didn't make me feel any better, lol.

Rest, girl. REST!

September 6, 2011 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Click on Live Shows people. :) Howie, Chelsia, Kevin and Missy are on! :)

September 6, 2011 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

1 word: Roots.

September 6, 2011 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Oh I just saw that it is only CBS doing a 9/11 memorial. I wonder why the other major networks aren't also airing it?

September 6, 2011 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn!! I hope you enjoy you mini vaca!! You deserve a break today!! LOL

Having a SNERP procedure on my neck tomorrow so hope I'm out of lala land by the time BB comes on tomorrow nite. If not my dvr is set & I'll have my kids checking on here for me!

Have a great day y'all!!

September 6, 2011 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Does anyone else still have feeds? Or am I seeing something old?

September 6, 2011 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Gah! I spoke too soon!!! palms....

September 6, 2011 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

OK, NOW it's old stuff.

oh, well.

September 6, 2011 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger Supermom said...

Maybe this has already been answered before but for the next POV, if the one person that isn't on the block (aside from HOH) wins Veto and decides to use it on one of the noms, how does that work if there isn't anyone else to put up as a replacement since you can't go up if you use it? Would the other nom just be the only person left on the block so no need for an eviction vote?

September 6, 2011 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger Lupo said...

If the person who wins the veto is not on the block, the 2 that are just stay there and they vote out who they want.

September 6, 2011 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger David B said...

The sad fact of life is even major disasters/tradgeides slowly fade from people's radar over time.

September 6, 2011 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger ceemurph said...

OMG I'm loving Jordan's hair all wavy! A little product and let it air dry it would be SO GORGEOUS!

September 6, 2011 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hi everyone!

Happy birthday Ms,Fitz!!!

September 6, 2011 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger Keshia said...

Dying for a post about who goes home and who gets hoh...I lack patience bad! Lol!!! Thanks for all you do carolyn!

September 6, 2011 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger EricMichael said...

Hello!
This is EricMichael. I commented once before but I have followed this site for 2 years now and I have seen seasons 4-now. I wanted to tell you that I appreciate all the hard work put into this site. When I'm away from my computer I always get on my mobile phone and check this site to see what's going on. I also like that this site is not bias in any way like I have seen on other sites.
A little bit about me is that I'm addicted to this show, I have been a Rachel fan both this season and last, some of my favorite Big Brother players of all time are Brendon and Rachel (12&13), Jessica and Eric(8), Ericka(4&7), Janelle(6&7), Jeff and Jordan(11&13), and Michelle(11). Some Of my least favorite players have been Jesse(10&11), Natilie, Chima, and Lydia(11), Dani(8&13), Shelly(13), and Dana(4).
I also was wondering if anyone knows if we will have a Big Brother 14 yet?
Again Thank you for everything. :)

September 6, 2011 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Therese said...

This was just posted on Twittter by someone in the audience. I really hope this doesn't mean that Porsche won.

BBNanSEE Nancy
Adam the chokemaster, always... goodluck in veto Rach :( #BB13

September 6, 2011 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Shoddy treatment of feed watchers. CBS blew it.

September 6, 2011 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Lupo said...

Well the taping probably ended about an hour ago, so now its just a matter of time of someone posting it.

September 6, 2011 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger Therese said...

Okay, I thought the last person was real, because I saw her tweeting beforehand, but now there has been another tweet saying Adam won, so don't listen to me.

September 6, 2011 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger wildthang said...

Rachel just made a big mistake not voting Porche off. She is the one that can beat them all in the next hoh and possibly the pov.

September 7, 2011 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger wildthang said...

Rachel just made a big mistake not taking Porche off she is the only one strong enough to beat them all at hoh and pov

September 7, 2011 at 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below