;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, September 5, 2011

Late Afternoon into Early Evening

At 4:30pm BBT today, BB informed the houseguests that the Eviction would be tomorrow... This sent everyone into a tizzy, and further decreased Kalia's chances at staying... Adam's promise to Rachel and Jordan that he will vote out Porsche in the event he hold the Final 4 PoV and Rachel's on the block next to her puts another nail in Kalia's BB coffin...

For intense coverage of the afternoon, as well as HoH Pics, please see the previous post.

We begin here at 5:20pm and carry into the early evening.


5:21 And while Kalia and Porsche are out of the Room.. A Final 3 Promise Pic!


Back to the Feeds and Game talk...

5:50pm
Feed 3
Adam & Porsche
Backyard

Adam: If the 2 of us are gonna get there, 1 of us has to win HoH, the other has to win PoV. That PoV's gonna be blood. Or faces...
Porsche: Truly, I think they're doing it so no one kills each other.

***haha!

***OK.. Here's what I'm hearing from Adam's words to Porsche... By telling Porsche again that she needs to win either HoH or PoV to be safe, I believe Adam intends to honor his word to Rachel and Jordan, wherein he promised them repeatedly up in HoH that if it's one of them against Porsche, and he has the PoV, he will evict Porsche.

5:56pm
Adam & Porsche, cont'd
Adam is less than forthcoming with Porsche about his talk up in HoH with Rachel and Jordan, talking only about the pros and cons of keeping Kalia or Porsche.. and how Kalia offered them a final 3 deal.. He does not mention his final 3 deal with Rachel and Jordan, nor that they even mentioned it to him...

***By the way, Jordan may well give Kalia a pity vote. She's weighing it, and she's already cleared it with Rachel and Adam, so it doesn't come as a surprise to them.. Rachel's fine with being a tie breaker, but not at all thrilled with the notion of a pity vote...

6:05pm BBT
Adam's alone in the backyard now. Talk to us, bubby.. I'd like a little solo confirmation on your thoughts..

Skippy flips the feeds to Jordan in the bathroom with Porsche. Jordan's prepping Porsche for the possibility of a pity vote from her for Kalia...


6:19pm
Feed 3
Kitchen
Jordan & Adam

Adam confirms his final 3 with Jordan and Rachel solidarity again.


Adam: Just to let you know, if you're HoH and I'm holding the Veto, I will vote Porsche out, but I wont feel good about it.


6:45pm
Purple Room
Feed 3
Rachel & Jordan

They are again weighing options, but it's still looking like Kalia's the favorite to leave, because of her strength with questions, and the likelihood of her winning tomorrow's HoH, thereby securing a spot in the final 3 .

Jordan tells Rachel that Adam came to her independently and again confirmed that he would vote out Porsche, in the event he hold the final 4 PoV, and it's Porsche v Rachel in the hot seats.

6:52pm
Porsche & Rachel
Bathroom
Feed 3

Porsche: Did you talk to Jordan?
Rachel: Yeah.

Porsche: So you know you're gonna be a tie breaker?
Rachel: Yeah.
Porsche: How do you feel about it?
Rachel: Sick. Wanna talk in the purple room?

In they go...

Porsche: Yeah, so Jordan told me.. Obviously I'd like it better if it was a 2-0, but
Rachel: Are you gonna put me up next week?
Porsche: No. Swear. (they shake) And if you do do the tie break and keep me, I will definitely keep you. (paraphrasing)

Talk turns to Kalia throwing everyone under the bus now..

Rachel: If I vote to kjeep you, it's because you're my friend and I've had your back the whole game, and I expect you to have mine.
Porsche: I do. I get what she's doing, but I wish she wasn't. It would make life much easier.

Rachel: Do you have a final 2 deal with Adam.
Porsche: No. In fact, I don't even think Adam would pick me over Jordan. Obviously you deserve to be here, and i know I'm gonna lose against you.
Rachel: I think everyone in the game now has just as good of a chance... Trust me.. I have plenty of people in the jury who hate me.. especially after their goodbye messages.
Porsche: They were that bad?
Rachel: Worse. We'll just say that Daniele and I probably not ever gonna be friends.. Maybe not ever, but at least til the game is done.

7pm
BB has begun calling the HGs into the DR for goodbye messages...

7:04pm
Feed 3
Backyard
Porsche & Rachel

Rachel: Do you promise?

Porsche: Yes.
Rachel: If I'm up against Adam you wont vote me out.
Porsche: I promise.
Rachel: I'm gonna try to fight as hard as I can to win that Veto..
Porsche: And I'm gonna do everything I can to win HoH, cuz I think that's the only way I'm gonna stay.
Rachel: Not necessarily.
Porsche: But I promise.

Rachel: You know.. If Miami screws over Vegas, then there can't be a winter music jam..
Porsche: This is true.
Rachel: See.. Big Boob cocktail waitresses can do something.
Porsche: mm hmm!

7:10pm
Feed 3
Adam & Porsche

Porsche tells Adam about her conversation with Rachel. He again reiterates to Porsche that she needs to win either HoH or PoV.

***ie, Adam's a straight shooter.

Per usual this entire season, the game talk is non-stop, and the game just keeps getting better! It's great!! Spark up the feeds, folks! This season rocks! :0) I'm checking out for the night so I can be back here bright and early with the Overnight Report for you.

Enjoy the feeds tonight & Please mind the critters!



Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!






Permalink







12 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

So, they now know that it is a short week ... so gotta get reading ... been out this afternoon!!

Hope you had a good day Carolyn!!

Hope all my dishing friends also had an awesome day!

September 5, 2011 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger earlybird said...

I really think it's unfair that Jordan is putting this eviction on Rachel's shoulders, just so she can keep her "word" to Kalia.

Jordan's a smart girl, and I'm fairly sure she's doing this to garner Kalia's jury vote, and disguising it as a "pity vote.

I only hope Rachel doesn't change her mind at the last second, and screws everyone over by keeping Kalia.

September 5, 2011 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

I just must say that this has been the best thing that I have ever discovered in all my years as a big brother fan! I can not remember which house guest it was but someone early on gave you a shout out and when I found it I was hit by love at first sight :)
Thanks so much and I am very pleased that your back is doing so well!!!
xoxo

September 5, 2011 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

Why doesnt BB make the HG's say ceremony instead of meeting. It has always been the POV Ceremony and not meeting. Rachael got it right yesterday. I dont know why this drives me nuts. Self proclaimed know it all about BB Adam should know this. But alas he also says meeting.

September 5, 2011 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Fortune Teller speaks finally.

September 5, 2011 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

This could be like the phrases recordings they listen to all night. Of course we weren't told to record anything so it should be interesting.

Here we go!

September 5, 2011 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger David B said...

fortune teller twist is in PLAY!!

September 5, 2011 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

The fortune teller spoke!!! She sounds really creepy too! 11:40 cam 1/2. Everytime they hear her laugh they have to run to the parlor.....hoh depends on it!

September 5, 2011 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

These are going to be kind of hard.

September 5, 2011 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger emelmom said...

Thanks Carolyn for keeping us informed all season long. Its much appreciated.

Tonight on BBAD, Rachel went to the hammock where Kalia was laying, imagine that, and it was hard to hear the entire convo but it appears as though when Rachel said "well im not telling you what im gonna do," Rachel was real sassy when she said it. Were words exchanged between them that I missed? I do get the feeds, but my internet has been down so I've been depending on the reports and comments here, from my phone. I know Kalia has been talking non stop about her staying, but it was just how Rachel said it, that made me think something happened that I missed.

How funny was one of the HOH pics of Kalia laying down doing crunches? That made me lol. Ha

September 5, 2011 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know if you are sleeping or not BUT.....I'm watching BBAD and the sorceress just spoke! It called everyone into the purple room and said everytime you hear my laugh come in the room for a reading, if they miss a reading chances are they won't be HOH. They just got a reading but it was on commercial and I only got part of the reading. Hope you get this soon.

This is Stefanie from California. : )

September 5, 2011 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

LOL Massive ZING on Kalia.

September 5, 2011 at 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below