;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Overnight Report



Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Saturday! :0)

Today in the Big Brother House: The Power of Veto Competition! While both Porsche and Kalia are nominated, Kalia is the intended target for eviction this week, because Rachel, Jordan and Adam all agree, Kalia is far more dangerous when it comes to competitions involving questions, since she bested Rachel in a questions HoH comp earlier this season, and they all expect the next HoH Comp to be a Q n A..

But first... I've gotta start sifting through the flashback machine on the live feeds and figure out what the got into late last night, so I can build the Overnight Report for you..

6:01 pm BBT
Feed 1
Adam & Porsche

Adam: Lemme just check my balls..
Porsche: Ooh.. Your balls are warm.
Adam: Thank you. A little tester ball..
Porsche: Cold shower ball?
Adam: Hello! They don't shrink.
Porsche: They don't?
Adam: Just the frank, not the beans.
Porsche: Oh... (long pause) I'm scared.
Adam: What did you come here to do? You came here to fight and win.
Porsche: I know.
Adam: ..those numbers. That's what you gotta do.
Porsche: I know. I still scared. (long pause) Are you scared?

Adam: I know that, if one of you win...
Porsche: We come down and you go up.
Adam: I'm goin' up... Hey, you know when it got down to these numbers.. this is..
Porsche: I know.. I don't like it.
Adam: If you wanna be there...
Porsche: That top row's been like that for a while. We should just keep it goin'...


CUT TO:
9:28pm
Feed 3
HoH Room
Rachel & Jordan

Rachel: ...comes off the block and I have to put you up.

Jordan: Yeah. What if...
Rachel: ..Adam's working with them?
Jordan: mm hmm
Rachel: I know. I think about that all the time. Especially since they're so up his butt. I don't know why they'd be so up his butt.
Jordan: He has been lying though.
Rachel: Has or Hasn't?
Jordan: No, I mean, from what I know, he hasn't been lyin'. Normally you can read it. He told me he wasn't.
Rachel: Him and Porsche are just like.. so close.
Jordan: I think maybe I'm just gettin too.. I got too much time on my hands.. and I'm just..
***yup.

Jordan: ...this is like a duo thing and they like know each other or somethin.. I don't know.. Cuz they never talk about each other.

...after a little BRB break, we return to collective paranoia about Adam and Porsche.

Jordan: It's just all next week is on my mind, and I keep thinkin' about it.
Rachel: Yeah.. me too... but I know 100%.. I know they've had a deal this whole time.
Jordan: Yeah, I just don't know like What? It's just weird. It's like they secretly talk, but then she's with Kalia. I don't know.
Jordan: And I don't trust Kalia either. I think Kalia just talks (***I can confirm this), and you feel secure with Kalia cuz she just..
Rachel: Oh, I don't trust that girl as far as I can throw her. She made a final 2 deal with everyone in this house.
Jordan: That is true.
Rachel: So, obviously, you can't..
Jordan: You think we should just go tomorrow, like in the Veto and play our hearts out n see what happens, and if one of them does win the Veto, then the other one goes home?
***That's about the only option you've got, dear.
Rachel: Yeah.
Jordan: Like kinda play it like that?
Rachel: Obviously, we can't let Kalia win the Veto, because we wanna get rid of her, but if Porsche goes, Porsche goes...
Jordan: It's almost like I don't even want Adam to get it, cuz I'm scared...
Rachel: No, I don't want Adam to win the Veto.
Jordan: ...cuz I'm scared if he gets Veto, then he'll..
Rachel: I want one of us to win the veto.
Jordan: Yeah, cuz if he.. (**wins it and pulls Porsche off, then Jordan goes up)
Rachel: Yeah.

CUT TO:
10pm
Feed 1
Purple Room
All

Chatter about prom, failing math, etc... Jordan and Porsche learn they have something in common: both failed Geometry. Kalia & Rachel loved Geometry. Jordan was an Algebra fan.
Adam joins the ladies a minute in.. Rachel outs herself as a big highschool nerd. Big. HUGE.


CUT TO:
10:30pm
Feed 1
Adam, Jordan, Porsche & Kalia

Chatter moves from Kalia's personal pet cemetery to Adam's facial hair situation... Should he keep the full beard or go back to the goatee? Porsche will be shaving his head soon...

Porsche: But just understand... if the clippers drop tomorrow..
Adam: If the clippers drop to my shoulders and or back..
Porsche: It might happen.. Just in case I do leave you this week, I need to make sure that...
Adam: I'm groomed?
Porsche: ...Fara's very happy with me.
Kalia: Aww.

CUT TO:
11:30pm

Jordan's in the DR. Kalia's brushing her teeth. Porsche's gone to bed. Adam and Rachel are in the kitchen... We'll join them.


Feed 3
Adam & Rachel

Veto Talk.. or rather Otev talk... We join this conversation in progress.

Adam: ..bein' able to run up the hill.
Rachel: I always wondered about my shoes.
Adam: You don't need those sneakers. Which ones do you usually work out in?
Rachel: Those. My other ones are the Skechers.
Adam: Oh, the step uppers?
Rachel: yeah. That you guys make fun of me for running in.
Adam: They're not meant for running.. they're just meant for walking.
Rachel: Yeah.

Kalia joins..

Rachel: What does getting into a hot tub do when you have sore muscles?
Adam: The heat loosens the muscles up.
Kalia: And I think if you put your body against the jets, it works as like a..
Adam: Massage.. Yeah, I wanted that hot tub last night. My legs were sore...
Rachel: Are you sore right now?
Adam: My legs are still a little sore, but not as bad as I was yesterday. My back was killin' me yesterday after..
Rachel: Yeah, we've had really physical comps.
Kalia: That literally might have been one of the hardest things I've ever done.
Rachel: huh?
Kalia: That literally might have been one of the hardest things I've ever done.
Rachel: Really?
Kalia: I've never felt like that after.. even my most intense workouts.
Rachel: I'm still coughing.
Kalia: That's what I mean.. I'm like, what kind of effort was exerted there?
Adam: Everything.

CUT TO:
11:32pm
Feed 1
Candy Room
Porsche

Porsche's studying aloud with the study guide she's created from the Bible she requested specifically for that purpose.

Porsche: Jeff wins the Veto.. Monday.. and she puts up Lawon. Day 41. Lawon leaves and Brendon comes back. Day 42.. Dani wins HoH... No.. Day 41 Dani wins HoH... Day 47... Jeff goes up.. No.. 48 Brendon goes home. 49... Me n Kalia are on the block. Day 50 Jeff kills us in HoH.. Uses the veto on me on day 52.. 56. I open Pandora's Box.. Day 60 they use the veto on their selves..


Porsche continues studying until Kalia comes in several minutes later.

Kalia: I guess I should study.. I'll study it tomorrow morning..
Porsche: The only thing I'm super worried is if it's mash-ups (***or as we call it in BB, the Morph Comp)
Kalia: It might.. It probably wont be, in all honesty, because of the number of people that are competing.

Porsche: Yeah..
Kalia: It's 5, that's a little bit much. Usually it's 3 or 4 that compete with mash-ups. It might be, but probably not.
Porsche: ugh..

Kalia believes it'll be Otev. Porsche leaves the room to go study the memory wall, and her feed flips to 3...

Finding Jordan in the kitchen, Porsche tries to be subtle about it...

Porsche: I get to play in the Veto tomorrow feeling like crap.
Jordan: You'll do good. You're good in competitions.

Adam comes to the kitchen area, and busts her...

Feed 3
11:40pm

Adam: Stop staring at my picture.
Porsche: no!
Adam: I know I'm continuously awesome..

They wonder if they're done with DRs for the night..


CUT TO:
11:46pm

Five minutes later, Porsche has given up on the notion of memory wall studying for the moment, returning to her bed, and relinquishing the wall to Jordan...
Jordan has mentioned many times that she would really like to make a better showing in the Morph comp this season, since it took her 12 minutes during her season, while others were finished in 2.

CUT TO:
11:51pm
Feeds 3 & 4
Adam & Jordan

They talk about how the Otev PoV Comp works, and how some people get very aggressive physically with this particular comp. Jordan goes off to change her clothes, and while she does, Adam silently studies.. On her return...

Adam: I gotta not knock people over, cuz I gotta remember you girls are fragile, but I wanna win.
Jordan: hehe
Adam: I need to win.
Jordan: Please don't use it.

Adam: Oh, no.. no..
Jordan: Then I'll be gone.
Adam: How would you be gone?
Jordan: If you used it and took one of them off? The replacement nominee would be me.
Adam: Right.
Jordan: Then they vote me out.
Adam: I would still have a vote.
Jordan: Yeah, but why would you do that?
Adam: I thought about it for sh*ts n giggles, but I know that would freak you out.
Jordan: I'd be pissed.
Adam: I know... Again.. If anybody gives me sh*t for not usin' it, I'm gonna be like, look, I told them I wasn't gonna use it.. They saved me.. I owe them. Too bad. Deal with it. Kalia will be f'in pissed. Porsche will get over it... If she stays.

Jordan: I still think you and Porsche have something.
Adam: (reassuring tone) C'mere.
Jordan: I do.
Adam: C'mere..
Jordan: I gotta...

Jordan walks off for a moment.. Adam laughs to himself..

The camera goes close on the Fortune Teller... then Back to Adam... and Jordan returns..

Adam: You don't have a thing..
Jordan: I don't wanna get screwed over.
Adam: You're not gonna get screwed over by me.. You , me and Rachel..
Jordan: I'm so stressed about next week.
Adam: This is what they wanted to do last week: get one of you out. And this is what we're doing this week: Get one of them out. No matter what happens, we get one of them out. And that's perfect.. Preferably Kalia.. cuz she's gonna be better at the questions.. I know Porsche's been studying, but..
Jordan: I think they both have.
Adam: Yeah. But they're.. she's.. We would do better against Porsche.


Jordan: Yeah.. I'm gonna go study the memory wall, just in case it's the match up. If it's not match up tomorrow, and it's Otev or whatever, it'll be the next week or something.. Last time, it took me 12 minutes, and other girls were gettin' it in 2.
Adam: I think last year it was how many you could get in 2 minutes, and lane got it in like 1:50, and Enzo got like 4 out of the 6.
Jordan: Yeah.. It is difficult..
Adam: It's half of one and half of the other.. Like you might recognize the mouth, but not the eyes... That's why you gotta look for markers, like you have the little pinch at the end.. Cassi's eyebrows and Rachel's eyebrows are really similar, but Cassi's are a little thicker. Kalia's got more gum in her teeth ..
Jordan: And Cassi and Kalia have parts in the middle.
Adam: That's what I was doin' before.

Jordan goes to study the wall. Adam remains in the purple room, and the camera again goes close on the Fortune Teller...

Meanwhile in the Candy Room, Porsche and Kalia are talking about Nobu - a really good but insanely over-priced sushi place on South Beach that Porsche used to live 2 blocks away from...

***Anyone else feel like she's a part of the coming PoV Comp... Madame Otev?


CUT TO:
12:09am
Feeds 3 & 4
Rachel & Jordan
Memory Wall

Rachel has now joined Jordan at the Memory Wall. They're studying very closely, and they're quietly sharing the specifics they find about each face.

Jordan: Adam's nose points down...
Rachel: Brendon has a slant..
Jordan: He's got 3 lines.. and he's smiling so you can see teeth. Kalia's like, are you going to bed? I said yeah, cuz I don't wanna answer a bunch of questions.. You goin' to bed?
Rachel: I wanna soak my legs.. maybe I should just go to bed, cuz it's 12. I wanna get a good night's sleep.

Rachel: Dominic has a gap.
Jordan: mm hmm.., I gotta do good on this one..
Rachel: They're whispering.
Jordan: I know.. I heard em. You wanna go upstairs?

Up they go...


Talking about the people who build the competitions...

Jordan: I don't think they were working on it tonight.
Rachel: I heard them working on it earlier today, but I think you're right.

Then back to the game and worries about Adam...

Jordan: I asked Adam, like, you're not gonna use the Veto, are you?
Rachel: He can't win it.
Jordan: He goes, "no, they can get mad at me ll they want." I go, "because I would go up." He goes, "Huh?" I'm like, "yeah, if you took one of them off, I would go up as a replacement nominee. " He's like, "You wouldn't go home. It doesn't matter."


Rachel: But you would go home, because obviously, if he's pulling one of them off, then that's the 2 votes. If we can't trust him enough to not use the Veto, then he's definitely gonna vote you out.
Jordan: Oh yeah.. I was like, why would you do that? And he was like, no.. Kalia would be really mad at me.
Rachel: Well, good, let Kalia be mad at you! What are you a mouse?
Jordan: I think he just doesn't wanna make anybody mad, because if he gets to the end, that's the only way he can get the votes...
Rachel: What is he gonna do, rin another alliance?
Jordan: I don't know. I'm stressin' my own self out.
Rachel: Jordan, if he wins the Veto and pulls one of them off, you're going home, because that's the 2 votes.. SO he can't.. Obviously.. If he's like, Kalia will get really mad at me? He can't win the Veto.
Jordan: I know.
Rachel: He has to go. I mean, not go, but he has to.. We have to win it.
Jordan: Oh, I know..
Rachel: If we can't even trust him to keep the nominations the same? After everything that we've been through with him this summer? He can't win the Veto.
Jordan: He said, me, you and Rachel are good.. and I told him, I still feel like you and POrsche have something..
Rachel: Should we try to get rid of.. No, that's just stupid.
Jordan: But he keeps sayin' Kalia has got to go.
Rachel: I believe that..
Jordan: But if he won, he would take Porsche off to make her feel better, and then put me up? And then he'd vote Kalia out and she'd vote me out...
Rachel: And I'd be the tiebreaker, so that'd be fine.
Jordan: But still! Why would he do that?
Rachel: Because they've been working together this whole time.
Jordan: If he does do that, I would cut him loose.
Rachel: Yeah, but what are we gonna do? We have to take him to final 3. If we make it that far. We can't take Porsche.
Jordan: No.

8:34am BBT
BB: Good morning, Houseguests. It's time to get up for the day.

And this concludes the Overnight Report! Please check for the Morning Report to get going shortly!




Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!






Permalink







20 Comments:

Blogger patti said...

Good Morning Carolyn! Dishers!

Carolyn, I hope you got a decent night's sleep last night. You're going to need it with the end game coming up-it's going to be crazy!!

Is everyone aware that BB is being pre-empted on Sunday 9/11? I am so glad as I can never think about this game on that day anyway. The ten year anniversary show is on CBS that night. (sorry if this has been talked about already)

Hugs all around! xoxo

September 3, 2011 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Patti! :) I sure did! Thank you!! :) Hugs!!!

September 3, 2011 at 6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Everyone..

hope you got some rest last night..

Have a great day everyone..

I am off to read TOR..

Pam

September 3, 2011 at 6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@GaYToR..I hope you are ok...thoughts, love, and Prayers are sent to you from me...xoxo

September 3, 2011 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Wanted to pop in and say good morning ... Good Morning Oh Goddess of the Dish!! Thank you for all you do!! So appreciate your updates whilst I am running ing around doing errands!!!

Wow! Lots of you were right it was Tori Spelling!!! Okay, now off to run errands then read TOR!!

MWAH!!!

September 3, 2011 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger huh said...

I don't understand how they use a bible to study? can someone help?

September 3, 2011 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Porsche is a bad liar, and a worse storyteller

September 3, 2011 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Patti C said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all you Dishers,

First, a BIG THANK YOU Caro for all that you do. So many of my friends have thanked me for turning them on to the greatest BB Blog there is!

If this question has already be answered, I apologize but do you have the dates &/or schedule for the rest of the TV shows? I've been trying to figure out what will be show when, but my old brain isn't working..

Have a great day all.

September 3, 2011 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Good Saturday Morning Carolyn & All!!

I would love for Jordan to win! Not only to secure her safety but too boost her confidence!:)

So I Watched Thursdays show again & I think Big Jeff is Gonna be haunted by clown shoe gate worse than he was by technotronics :( oh I miss him!:)

September 3, 2011 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

morning caro and all.

i am not getting why rachel thinks that if one of the nominees wins veto she has to put up jordan????

how does wednesday eviction work, is julie there, will there be an audience to walko out to?

then in one day, they have noms, veto and then a live eviction?

wow

September 3, 2011 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

My personal feeling is neither Kalia or Jordan deserve the prize money. Porcshe to her credit is studying, Adam studies and plays a good social game while Rachel kicks butt in comps. My hope is for a final of Rachel and Adam. Let the jury haggle it out.

September 3, 2011 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

Morning Cratoln adn al BB Dishers,,Well ladies and gents,,I think I over did it last night for hubbys Bday,,lol..I'm on my 3rd cup of coffee and will be watching the live feed from my couch,,(never adgain),lol

September 3, 2011 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Everyone!! :) Thank you for being here!

BB just woke the HGs so I'm racing to get a morning report started.

September 3, 2011 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

Good Morning Carolyn, and Dishers!
I have a question about next week. When they evict someone on Wednesday will the feeds be blocked out til after Thursdays show. I sure hope not, but I thought I read somewhere that they would be. I hope Jordan wins pov today,I think it would give her a little extra boost of confidence.

September 3, 2011 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning everyone.

@Gaytor....How is the water situation for you? I'm in Alexandria and we are getting rain and some wind but not bad. I've been thinking about you all night and hoping you and yours are o.k. As I am typing I'm watching the weather and it looks as if the worst is yet to come!

September 3, 2011 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Iscott..If Adam wins the veto and takes Poarche out then Rachal's only option is Jordan!!

September 3, 2011 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Faye said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 3, 2011 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Faye said...

Hi Everyone

9/3 Veto comp

Four CBS shows left:
9/4 CBS 8pm HOH comp, Pandora's Box with Tori & Jessie, nominations
9/7 Weds 8pm Taped eviction, HOH comp
9/8 Thur 9pm Live eviction, Final HOH
comp part 1 (endurance) starts
9/11 Sun No show
9/14 Weds 9.30pm Finale 90 minutes
Thanks for everything you do Carolyn

September 3, 2011 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Jim H said...

Adam should just tell Jordan he'll throw the PoV. It's not like he'll win it anyway...

September 3, 2011 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Jim :)

Good morning, Faye! :) Thanks!

Good morning, ShiShi! :)

Good morning, Edie! :) I'm thinking it's a possibility we'll have some blackout time next week. As far as much as that stinks, as long as we're back up for the Endurance Comp on Thursday night, it's all good by me! :0)

Good morning, Meredith! :) hehehe.. hurtin' puppy huh?

Good morning, Mike! :) I'm cool with that F2. :)

Good morning, LScott! :) Will you message me on FB? I wanna talk sonesta to ya! It was you that said your dad worked for Sonesta in Cambridge, right?

Good morning, MissLissa! :) Ditto on Jordan's confidence... HOnestly, I'd love to see her win a questions HoH for that exact reason.

Good morning, PattiC! :) Mmmm :) Thank you, honey! :)

Good Morning, JOhnny5! :)

Good Morning, Huh! :) I wish I could. I don't get it either.

Good morning, Steph! :) Happy Furniture Day! :)

Good morning, Pam! :) I echo your loving thoughts to GayTor in the storm...

September 3, 2011 at 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below