;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, September 2, 2011

BB13: Nomination Spoiler

Good evening BB Lovers! I hope you've had a wonderful Friday!

The HGs had a pretty fabulous day themselves, what with Rachel opening Pandora's Box and unleashing a very pregnant Tori Spelling and a Shopping Spree on her housemates! Rachel herself did not get to partake, instead being locked up in HoH with none other than Jessie Godderz... Hey.. Tradition's tradition. ;) The House buzzed on the Luxury Pandora for hours, Adam especially! And Jordan and Porsche were kind enough to grab quite a few items for Rachel to wear!

Then came the HoH meetings... And now, as of 4:22pm BBT, we find ourselves at the time of the Nomination Ceremony. If Rachel Nominates anyone but Kalia and Porsche, I'll be stunned... but I'll wait to call it til the live feeds come back and we can confirm 100%... Right here in this post...

If you've been out and about, and you need to get caught up on the day, please check the previous posts, listed directly under the top banner.

5:22pm
Feeds 1 & 2
Kitchen Counter

Rachel: We need to make sure we go to sleep early tonight so we can be ready for Veto.

Jordan: For sure.
Rachel: For sure, for sure...

Feed 3 & 4 Kalia & Porsche are trying on clothes, having a bit of sticker shock..

5:27pm
Kalia comes out to the kitchen to get some coconut water, then back to the room. She notices they're locked in, and wonders if it'll be for the night. Adam believes it will.

Adam: As the vetoes get more important, they get more intense.

Jordan wonders if it'll be the Morph comp, and she explains how that works. By the utter lack of histrionics, it's a safe bet Porsche and Kalia are on the block.

5:31pm
Rachel & Jordan head upstairs, so they can talk..

Jordan: I know Kalia's probably pissed..
Rachel: What am I supposed to do? Not nominate them? Kalia nominated me twice and Porsche nominated me once. All of their HoHs have been nominating Rachel..
Jordan: The worst thing that could happen is if Kalia wins Veto.
Rachel: The worst thing that could happen is if Kalia wins Veto and the next HoH.
Jordan: Absolute worst.

***And there we have it. Confirmation. Kalia & Porsche have been nominated for eviction. Bring on the PoV! But first.. bring on the stressing about the pov.. and the plotting and planning and promises..






Permalink







16 Comments:

Blogger Samantha1426 said...

Oh you make my heart happy with all of the updates!
This is one of the best big brother seasons I've seen in a while. Idk what I'd do without you!
Well, I probably wouldn't be up to date on all the juicy news...and that's sad times :(

September 2, 2011 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger jodda said...

eeks.. Looks like I got got. lol. I've wanted to say that..

Again, to recap. Thank you Carolyn. I can't begin to think how exhausted you must be. I'd be so punchy by now, that I'd be giggling my head off at every word I heard....
It would drive me nutty to not be able to mute the certain HG that annoys me so. So bless you. :)

And again (at the risk of sounding obnoxious), I wanted to make a little Vanna White motion to the tip jar. =)

September 2, 2011 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Samantha :) Thanks!

Hey Jodda :) Thank you! And yes, i'm shattered.. it's just that time of season.. i think i could sleep for a month.. i've gotten about 12 hours of sleep this week.

September 2, 2011 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

*waves to everyone* ~~HUGS to Genie~~

Thank You BBDish Queens for keeping me so in the loop.

Im watching my autistic grand daughter in Cali., on a laptop I can hardly run, lame at writing comments during live viewing shows, and can you believe this... They dont watch BB in this house!!

I will be back in Idaho for the finale. Until then Ill be in the background just keeping up.

I cant believe this is only my 2nd post this season. I sure miss everyone.

Welcome aboard Fara, and all the newbies this year.

September 2, 2011 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

it could be a fun week. i hope that rach an jor can make it past Wednesday night

September 2, 2011 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

thank you soooo much for all your updates! You do an amazing job Carolyn --- this is my first year of addiction to the show and your site and I start and end each day with it (as well as procastinate at work)!
TY!
(p.s. Go Rachel!)

September 2, 2011 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

thank you soooo much for all your updates! You do an amazing job Carolyn --- this is my first year of addiction to the show and your site and I start and end each day with it (as well as procastinate at work)!
TY!
(p.s. Go Rachel!)

September 2, 2011 at 5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Friday everyone :)

Trying to keep up but darn work keeps getting in the way of my intentions! LOL

Caro! Unless something mad goes on in the house tonight, I suggest you hang out in the comments and hit the sack early! We need you sane and your fingers healthy and have you with us until finale night. Thankfully (or not) the end is in sight and you'll get your much needed R&R before you head to Vegas.

Us dishers are ever so grateful for everything you do. This is the very best place to hang out. We've been lucky to make some fab friends here!!

Won't be on tonight, we're going to see Josh Groban :)

See you in the morning!!

((hugs))

September 2, 2011 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

I agree with JulieB ~ Carolyn, they are all sleeping, you should take a much needed break honey!

September 2, 2011 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Sunny :) it's so nice to see you in here!! I've missed you!

Hi Tiffany ::)

HiKmacattack :) Thank you very much!

Hi JulieB! :) Happy Friday!! :) YEah.. I'm thinking passing out is in the cards..

Sparklin.. yup.. zzzzzz

I'm secretly hoping for a night comp... late.. that finishes just as I'm getting up at 1 or 2am their time...

nite nite everyone! Enjoy the critters on the feeds. :)

I'll see you bright and early with the overnight report.

September 2, 2011 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Sweet Dreams Caro xox

September 2, 2011 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hello Carolyn!!! Hey everyone!!!

Just got home from work and watching flash back of the post shopping spree. Seriously though, Jessie, again! What does that guy have on Alison, must be juicy. Sunday will be the last show I'll get to see live and it's going to have Jessie in it, ugh.

I start back at the school, nights, next week so I'm going to miss the finale :( I'll be watching back yard interviews and not even know who won. Work can really suck sometimes.

I hope the first part of the three part HOH endurance last more than three hours or I'll miss that too. They really need to move BB ahead a couple of weeks, just for me ;)

Thank you so much for your incredibly hard work you do all the time and now more than ever.

Okay back to getting caught up.

September 2, 2011 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger piper said...

Good Night Carolyn. Thank you so much for your hard work. Get some rest.

September 2, 2011 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger panchitacevedo said...

jodda, thank you for your Vanna White motion. After visiting the tip jar, I just wanted to say I truly appreciate Caroline and Genie for their wonderful updates. Their dedication, hard work and the wonderful comments from fellow dishers make this site not only the best, but absolutely unique.
If before this season, anybody ever suggested I would become a Rachel fan, I would have said "not even if I was crazy". Well, call me crazy. ;)
Now that I visited the tip jar, I feel like a certified member of this wonderful community.
Thanks to all!

September 2, 2011 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger ReneaG said...

Out of all the hgs left Kalia and Porsche in my opinion deserve final 2 but that probably wont happen now because cbs rigged it by setting up the pandoras box last weekend to get Rachel and Jordan back in the game..Why cant the people that are truly playing the game have an honest win?Also no offense to anyone but why are there so many Kalia haters,Is it because she is a good player but also an african american woman?Ive seen all the jokes about her which are very childish and uncalled for but only a small few willing to admit shes the best player left,but on the other hand everyone talks about how sweet and cute Jordan is.

September 3, 2011 at 3:56 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning everyone.

@/ReneaG...You can't possibly be talking about this blog site. I have not heard people hating on Kalia. People have talked about how much she talks, eats and sleeps but I have heard no hate. In fact, you are the only one to play the race card. People don't want her AND Poarche to win because of their Mean Girl attitude and how she worshiped at the feet of Queen Dani not because of what color her skin is! I like Kalia I just don't like how she plays the game.

September 3, 2011 at 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below