;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, September 2, 2011

Big Brother 13: Celebrity Pandora Spoiler & Aftermath


BB rudely interrupted Jordan with Trivia mid-sentence at 10:41am...

Jordan: Jeff's really good to talk to.. like advice... --TRIVIA!

The Final 5 are dressed up, per BB's instruction, and ready for whatever the day may bring, be that a Celebrity or a Pandora's Box or a combination of both. If you need catching up, please check out the Morning Report. :0)

As soon as the feeds come back, I'll be updating with all the information I can gather in this post.


11:50am - Feeds are back! Rachel opened Pandora's Box, unleashing a very pregnant Tori Spelling and a Shopping Spree on the House...

...which got Rachel stuck upstairs with Jessie Godderz! Rachel's been a tremendously good sport about it. Adam is on Cloud 9.



Rachel: I'm so jealous!
Porsche: OK.. Pick.. Which dress?
Rachel: No! I don't wanna take you guyses stuff.. You won it fair n square.

Porsche insists. Jordan grabbed stuff for Rachel too.

Rachel: I can't believe you guys met Tori Spelling!
Jordan: I can't believe you got stuck with Jessie!
Rachel: And I got to watch you guys..

Adam: Thank you so much, Rachel. You are getting the best wedding gift ever.
Porsche: It was taking so long, I was like, she's not doing it.

11:55am
Rachel: No, Jordan! I am not taking your clothes!

11:58am
Rachel: I have to say, it was pretty hysterical.. Jessie's like, see, you did get a shopping spree with a celebrity.. Mr Pectacular..
Adam: Tori Spelling!!!!!!

12:02pm
Jessie did sign some stuff for Rachel and family... "Mr Pectacular, Caught you lookin'."

Rachel: oh my God, he was wearing a speedo bathingsuit and it didn't even cover his whole butt.. He was like, I know you like sparkly stuff, and he turned around and boom!

12:04pm
Adam: You are awesome.
Rachel: I wasn't gonna open the box, but..
Adam: Thank you!
Porsche: Everyone opens the box, girl.. Everyone opens the box.

Rachel: I walked in and there was Jessie, and I was like, nooo.. and then I saw you guys.. and Tori Spelling..
Adam: She was adorable, and she kissed me.
Rachel: Did you tell her you love her?
Adam: Yes, and I told her I call my girlfriend Donna in bed. This is the greatest day ever. Yayyy!


Jordan and Porsche are gifting Rachel with lots of clothes.

Adam: Tori kissed my duck.

Rachel: Did you guys not freak out when it was Appletinis and Tori Spelling?

There's a very good vibe in the house right now. Very, very good!

Adam: She came in.. Her 4 year old likes me..
Rachel: Is she a fan of the show?

12:14pm
Adam is extremely happy and grateful..

Adam: So they're gonna show that on Sunday's Show? Fara is gonna love it..

Enjoy the feeds, folks. I'm cutting out for an hour or so. I need a change of scenery... and a break from the computer!








Permalink







32 Comments:

Blogger AshleyKP said...

Hi Everyone!

I haven't really be commenting recently due to me going back to school. I have been getting everything in order and boy is it taking a long time.

I am absolutely loving what is happening in the big brother house. I really enjoy Rachel and Jordan as a duo and think that it would be great if both made it to the final 2.

On a sadder note, I just want to express my deepest condolences to Genie. I know that there is never anything anyone can say to make the hurt lessen but just know that you are loved by all the bbdish family as well as in all our hearts, thoughts and prayers.

Ash

September 2, 2011 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

My deepest condolences to Genie as well. We are all holding you up in prayers and thoughts girly.

September 2, 2011 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I think if its a luxury Pandora that has little effect on the game, Production will nudge Rachel into opening it

September 2, 2011 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Jack said...

Carrie Underwood is headlining a music festival September 23/24, and has a new album coming out November 2... so she does have something to plug!

September 2, 2011 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Dang it! As soon as I leave the house all the good stuff happens!

September 2, 2011 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

Not trying to be a sour puss but I really hope it's NOT Carrie Underwood. I used to like her but now I feel like it's all about hype and media for her.

If she did not have an album coming out soon you would not see her on there for sure.

September 2, 2011 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger David B said...

celbrity/BB tie ins are usually about plugging something, a CBS show or a movie etc. doesnt bother me...

September 2, 2011 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Melia said...

They got clothes!

September 2, 2011 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Melia said...

celeb Tori Spelling as many expected.

September 2, 2011 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger deeder76 said...

haha! yay for adam! awesome =)

September 2, 2011 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger emelmom said...

Just read that Evil Dick had emergency gallbladder surgery. That's crazy about Tori and Jessie.

September 2, 2011 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

I'm so happy for Adam that it was Tori Spelling!! Two dreams come true in one summer...that's awesome!!

September 2, 2011 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cool cool im happy for the house even them giving rach some clothing was nice, wonder what she got
hope bb gave her something for her honey moon or wedding

September 2, 2011 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger sheila said...

Last night while I was watching BBAD Adam was going on about how he would love to meet Tori Spelling and I thought it would be hysterical to see that happen! So happy that he got his wish granted! Now I can't wait to see it on Sunday's show!

September 2, 2011 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

So. Over. Jessie

How exciting for Adam!! And it is so nice to see them all sharing.

HI!!

September 2, 2011 at 12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if Rachel got anything besides T-Shirts and JESSIE!!!!

All she could do was watch them...ahhhhhh

Pam

September 2, 2011 at 12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Tori Spelling for Adam..I can't wait to see Sunday's show to see his face when she walks in...

September 2, 2011 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger misslissa said...

OMGoodness lol how awesome that Tori came:)!!

September 2, 2011 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Kassie said...

Adam is going to do anything Rachel wants because he meet Tori Spelling.

September 2, 2011 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good Day Carolyn. I'm not going to differentiate between morning, afternoon or night because Southern Decadence 2011 has begun and in New Orleans clocks have no meaning.


Well feeds just came back and I see there has been a luxury for all but Rachel who met Tori Spelling by opening Pandora's Box.

The girls seems to be trying to give Rachel things they got in their luxury but she is saying no. I wonder if she will end up taking something... I heard sequins. (I'm jealous too. :-p~ )

But if she does take anything even as a gift, would that be breaking the rules of Pandora's Box?

Silly me. I'm asking about rules in a season of BB that clearly has none. If AGP doesn't like the outcome of something, they find a way to rework it to suit the BB13 script they have written. (No one will ever convince me otherwise.)

I'll be back. We, just in the last few minutes, have TS Lee and it looks like we will get the worst of it. Spaghetti maps are the craziest I have ever seen in my life but they all converge on top of the city or just to the west which will give us the very worst side of the storm no matter what. Our worst will be rain. 12 to 15 inches with locally 20 inches in some areas. That doesn't bode well for a city that is like a bowl, sea level wise.

:o)

September 2, 2011 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Rigleytab said...

I'm super excited for Adam. What a dream come true! Now if it was me, I would be praying for Ralph Macchio!

September 2, 2011 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger misslissa said...

I think it's awesome that they brought Jesse.... He knows how he's viewed as a "punishment" and still has fun with it:) And Rachel is sporting the shirt and being a good sport about it!

He may not be great as a player but he's awesome as a guest lol

September 2, 2011 at 12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am giggling at Jesse saying that to Rachel. How funny! I love the vibe in the house. I love how P & J thought of Rachel and got her things too. Most of all, I love that Tori was there and Adam had the best day of his life!

September 2, 2011 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger AshleyKP said...

Awww that hug between Adam and Rachel makes me want to cry. Anyone who knows Adam (of course I mean from what we have seen from the feeds) knows how much he loves 90210 and Tori Spelling. Although meeting her is not my dream it is his and it makes me want to cry knowing he gets two of his dreams fulfilled.

If I were Fara I would be balling right now lol. Heck I'm not Fara and I already want to cry lol.

Ash

September 2, 2011 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

I really think it is cool that Tori Spelling did that for Adam. And that Jordan and Porche are sharing with Rachael. Have not heard or seen Kalia do that. Might be a pretty crappy move on her part.

Adams gotta be on cloud nine!

Rach is such a good sport she probably had fun with Jessie. Bet she laughed like crazy. I can see her enjoying watching the rest of them.

I am glad that pandoras box was not game changing!!

September 2, 2011 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

haha i wonder what they had to do to get her to say yes

September 2, 2011 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

Called it.

September 2, 2011 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Gawd, do they have a life contract with Jessie Godderz or something?
NancyT

September 2, 2011 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger pixie said...

That is so awesome for Adam! He must be on cloud 9! I love the picture of he & Racheal hugging. How sweet. These are the nice moments in BB. I'm sure the girls loved the shopping spree & so glad Jordon & Porsche thought to get some things for Rachael. Jeff will be jealous that he missed the shopping. Good for them all.

Is Jessie the only one that will agree to come back? LOL

September 2, 2011 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone :)

They're outside snoozin' on lockdown, so I'm takin' it easy on the updates and working on some behind the scenes stuff.

There's nothing to update at the moment.

September 2, 2011 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks very much, Bernie :)

September 2, 2011 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger Lady Gardenia said...

Hi Ladies!
Thanks for all that you do to keep up with BB for those that dont have the live feeds.(I do have live feeds)
With that said all I have to say is Yahoo for Rachel,Jordan and Adam.I know playing the game there will be lying and such going on but what I dont like is the mean girl stuff going on just like from the movie I never heard such bashing and name calling and just being plain mean that is dani,kalia,shelly and porsha it just makes me cringe.
I love watching the friendship between rachel and jordan.Rachel has heart she truly does and yes she can go on and on about her true love but you know I do with mine:) I think jordan has a quieting effect on rachel.
I just love BB!

September 2, 2011 at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below