;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

BBDish Exclusive: Interview with Fara, Adam's Love

Surprise! :0)

Shelly's up, but not talking, so while we're waiting on the Houseguests to get woken up this morning, a fun little interview with the woman we've heard so much about: Fara!

Guess what! She's a disher too! If you're a big Adam fan, please join his Official Facebook Fan Page and/or follow on twitter: @TeamPoch.

As with all posts on BBDish, please do not copy and paste this elsewhere. Instead, please provide a link. And now, without further ado...

BBDishCarolyn: Thank you so much for taking the time to talk with me, Fara. We've been hearing about you all season, it's so nice to finally talk to you!

Fara: Thank you Carolyn it is so nice to finally hook up with you, I read your website everyday.


BBDishCarolyn: Did you ever watch the show before Adam? or Did Adam give you a crash course before he left?

Fara: I had never watched a stitch of Big Brother before Adam went on the show. He did give me a crash course and we have a friend that watches and she has been helping me along the way as well.


BBDishCarolyn: Wow! Talk about baptism by fire. 1st timer and deeply invested in the outcome from the 1st minute. How's your stress level this week?

Fara: This week I'm super nervous. We are getting down to the wire here! Plus all the back and forth that goes on it's nutty!


BBDishCarolyn: Are you watching the feeds? Adam talks to you all the time.. That must feel pretty cool...

Fara: I watch the feeds as much as I can. It is the best feeling in the world! I also love the fact that he is living his dream!


BBDishCarolyn: As a 1st time show watcher and 1st time live feeder, what surprises you most about the differences?
Fara: How much goes on. I am amazed by how they keep busy, and I love the fact you can see the 24/7!


BBDishCarolyn: Did Adam talk to you about his strategy?

Fara: He really did not talk a ton of strategy before he left, but I do think he is staying true to his intentions of what he wanted to accomplish in the house


BBDishCarolyn: Apart from just plain not getting evicted, what were Adam's goals or "intentions" going in?

Fara: To play a good solid game and come out the WINNER!!!!!!


BBDishCarolyn: This is a precarious week for Adam.. Who do you think he can and should trust in the house at this point?

Fara: I definitely think he can trust Jordan. I also think Porsche.


BBDishCarolyn: In the event Adam stays and wins the next HoH, what do you think he'll do?

Fara: ROAR!!!!!!! LOL I know he will be happy. Strategy wise, I think we will have to wait and see, BUT if I had to guess I would say Kalia would be his target.


BBDishCarolyn:What have been your favorite moments so far?

Fara: When Adam won POV, when he shaved, his blossoming friendship with Jeff, Cruddy or as I like to call him Dreidel!! I loved the POV when he was in the cop suit.


BBDishCarolyn: Adam's gotten a lot of flack from the women in the house (and me, if I'm being honest) about the back hair situation.. Every night, they ask him to let them nair or shave him.. What's the official only person who matters take on it?

Fara: It really does not bother me. Leave it or keep it, doesn't matter to me.


BBDishCarolyn: Speaking of hair, what do you think of his new style of beard?

Fara: I love the close beard! I would love to get the spike out of his chin though.


BBDishCarolyn: If you could have a 1 minute phone call with Adam right now, what would you say (that you're willing to share with several thousand BB fans)?

Fara: I am so proud of you, you look great, I miss you, I love you, GO TEAM ADAM!!!!!!!


BBDishCarolyn: That's what.. she said. ;)






Permalink







31 Comments:

Blogger Seany527 said...

Ahh, loved this!! Thanks C. And Fara too!

August 31, 2011 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

hahahahaha,,That's what she said...Lordy be,

August 31, 2011 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi Carolyn!

Hi Fara!

Thank you for giving us some of your time & giving us a little insight to Adam. I have liked him through this whole game. He has stayed true to himself & is doing the best he can in the crazy fish bowl environment the BB HGs are living in.

August 31, 2011 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Another great interview Carolyn!

Thank you Fara! I always love to hear insights from family and friends of the Hamsters.


Have a great Wednesday!

August 31, 2011 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

Good Morning O' Taskmistress of the BBDish!

Just ordered two of the BBDish coffee mugs! Color me excited! Now that's how I like to start my summer mornings with-coffee in a BBDish mug and watching the Feeds!

Wonderful interview with Fara! She seems like a sweet person and Adam got lucky in the arena of love.

I really want to commend you Carolyn, for your dedication and tenacity to keep all of us dishers updated on what's going on in the BB House!

Happy Viewing Day!

August 31, 2011 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

thanks everyone! :)

keep the fara love coming!

I'm actually gonna lay down for a few while I can...

August 31, 2011 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Between Eddie and Fara Adam is one lucky guy!

I love Dreidel The Elf! Too funny.

Thanks Carolyn and Fara great interview.

August 31, 2011 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Paul773 said...

Awww, that was cute. I like Adam a lot. Thanks Fara and Carolyn!!! <3

August 31, 2011 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Hi Caro and Fellow Dishers!

Thanks Fara for taking the time to give us inside on Adam!!

Autumn

August 31, 2011 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

SNEAKY!!!! An hour away before the HGs are awake...whatever!! GREAT surprise! Hi, Fara!!!

Awesome interview.

August 31, 2011 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Single Mom said...

awww loved it!!! Adam is my Fav newbie. I have liked him since the beginning. I think he has a real good shot at winning. If it were my pic he would at least be in 2nd place. Sorry Fara my favorite is still Rachael. Bus i feel as though her days are numbered. If so then Adam is my pick for the win. Thank you Caro and Fara for the inside scoop!!

August 31, 2011 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Sidebar: I am watching 90210 while waiting for them to wake up! LOL

August 31, 2011 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Wen said...

awesome report!

August 31, 2011 at 9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i heart fara & adam! thanks for this carolyn- warm fuzzies!

August 31, 2011 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

It has become more obvious this season than any season before how someone's actions in the house can affect their lives once they leave the house and go back to the real world.

There are always going to be comments that, in the grand scheme of things, don't really matter. Criticisms may range from saying that someone joined the wrong alliance, talking about someone's ability or lack thereof in comps, or talking about someone's physical appearance or personality quirks.

When it comes to the comments that really matter, not what people thought of you as a player but what impression they had of you as a human being, I think Adam is one of those rare BB players that will come through unscathed. Love his game or hate it, when it comes to Adam the person, he hasn't really done anything to be ashamed of, embarrassed of or apologize for. That, in itself, is something to be proud of.

August 31, 2011 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger DOM'S MOM said...

Thank You Carolyn for another fabulous interview. Fara, thank you for the insights into Adam. I have grown to really like him this Season. I also loved the banter between him and Jeff. Hope you enjoy the rest of the Season. You picked THE BEST WEBSITE EVER to give an interview to. :) Love, Love, Love that you are a Disher.

August 31, 2011 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

GAHHH!! I keep signing on and getting caught up, then I read you are taking a break .. oh well, you so deserve a break, just want to tell you ...

Good Morning O' Taskmistress of the BBDish! (borrowed from tonitoni) I like the ring to Taskmistress .. sounds mischievious ... said as Jordan would say it ...

Thank you for the awesome interview ... Hi Fara!!! So glad you read the dish ... the best BB blog site in my opinion!! I may not be team Adam, but I must say, he has accomplished something, being in the house this long ... the last man standing! So Terrific!! I would like to see Adam with Jordan and Rachel in the F3 ... who knows, your man may come home with some $$$$$

Good Morning to all my disher friends!!!

August 31, 2011 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Melia said...

Hi Carolyn!!! Hi Fara!!!....

At this point I think everyone has a great chance of winning so keep your head up and fingers crossed, Fara!

August 31, 2011 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Welcome to the Blog Fara :)

August 31, 2011 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Great interview Carolyn! Thanks so much Fara for blogging with us. Makes us feel like we have the inside track on Adam. LOL.

I hope he stays true to Jordan but just as he was beginning to talk to us last night they cut that feed and I think he's not 100% with her. Please don't betray her Adam!!

On a side note, Carolyn, I was checking out your swag again and am interested in a IPad SLEEVE not case (I already have one of those) and it said coming soon. Any idea when?

August 31, 2011 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hello, can't read it now because work is in odd hours right now but look forward to reading message from Fara.

I'm going to miss the viewing party tonight too. I should get home just in time for BB but not quick enough to log on and watch the show.

I wonder if Shelly will campaign to Rachel again and if she'll try to blame the puppy napping on someone else.

Everyone have a wonderful day!!!!

August 31, 2011 at 10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Caro,

Welcome Fara,

Great interview Carolyn..it is nice to hear from loved ones at home and what they are thinking...

Pam

August 31, 2011 at 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Adam and Fara..thank you Fara for interview and picture...

Pam

August 31, 2011 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Yay! *waves hello to Fara!*

That was sweet of you to do an interview with everyone's fave... our Goddess of the Dish, Carolyn! ♥

Thank you. =)

Pretty soon you'll have your man back... it must be driving you nuts to be without him around for so long!

And... who knows? You may even be able to go on a shopping spree, when he gets out of this asylum, too! *grins*

Best wishes!

August 31, 2011 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger jodda said...

How cool! Hi Carolyn,
Hi Fara!
How great to read this today. The whole thing just made me smile.
Fara, I love to hear Adam when he talks about you and how he talks about your relationship. He seems to really love and respect you.
You both are lucky people!

No matter what the outcome of the game, you're both such winners.

Thanks for talking to Carolyn, and welcome to the blog!!

August 31, 2011 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger deeder76 said...

awesome interview caro!!! thank you!!!
and hello fara!!!
welcome to the dish!

August 31, 2011 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger pixie said...

Thanks for the interview Fara & Caro!

I've liked Adam from the start and hope he at least makes F3. I think he can trust Jordon too and I hope he sticks with her. Adam is a very thoughtful, respectful and all around nice guy. You two are lucky to have each other!

August 31, 2011 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Fara1010 said...

Hi Carolyn!

Thanks again for our terrific chat! To all the dishers out there thanks for all your love and support.
Xoxo and lots of bacon :)
Fara

August 31, 2011 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

I just got home from a looong day and what a nice surprise to see this interview! I love watching Adam...he makes me laugh! Jeff and Jordon were my faves and I was routing for them and Adam to make it to the final 3....so now I'm hoping for a Jordan and Adam final 2!

Carolyn you rock Lady!
And Hi Fara, thanks for taking the time to share more info about bacon ooops I mean Adam! :-)

August 31, 2011 at 5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are Fara and I we watching the same show?? Jordan is clearly using Adam ...Atleast Kalia and Porsh have his back and yet again he's throwing them under the bus for "princess jordan"... obviously this week he has to say what he needs to... but next week will be a true test to where adam's real loyalty remains.. & im confused as to why he said that jordan and rachel deserve to win and kalia and porsh do not... jordan won one HOH and brenden and jeff let her win .. what else has jordan done all summer other than pull her out and cry when things havent gone her way

August 31, 2011 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger nikkig103 said...

Someone needs to buy this for ADAM =D
It's a BACON PILLOW...
http://www.modcloth.com/Modcloth/Apartment/Furnish+Decorate/-Bacon-Me-Crazy-Plush-Toy

September 1, 2011 at 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below