;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday Morning - MAJOR Shelly Rachel Game Talk

Wakey, Wakey, houseguests! It's time to entertain the live feeds viewers! No, no, really.. I mean it..

The feeds went to the BRB screen at 8:39am. As of 9am, we had 2 live bodies: Adam & Shelly... and 4 sleeping beauties: Kalia, Jordan, Porsche and Rachel.

Adam and Shelly, as co-noms, will not be talking any game. They're currently talking about sporting events. Adam finishes his cigarette at 9:09am, and tells Shelly he's going back to bed, complaining BB woke them too early. Adam crawls back into bed in the Candy Room, joining the lumps otherwise known as Rachel and Jordan..

Shelly tends to folding laundry in the backyard. While I truly appreciate Shelly's meticulous folding skills, I'll be saving my fingers for the arrival of some HGs into consciousness.

The good news is, you have time to dive into the flashback machine! :0)

9:35am 1 tidying Shelly and 5 lumps. Shelly's been the advocate for so many this season, with her MachiaShelly moves, but now that she needs it, there's no one to advocate on her behalf.

9:45am As I sit here watching Shelly not speak....

...and waiting for the lumpasauri to wake up, all I can think is thank God for Relax the Back and this chair! Without it, now 7 hours into my day, I'd already be in pain, and it's gonna be a Longgg day! If you haven't yet, you really ought to go like the Relax the Back facebook page. When they get to 5,000 likes, they're giving away a $6,000 massage chair. Yes, please! I just checked and they're currently at 3653 likes. We really ought to be able to knock out the less than 1400 today!

In the meantime...

For those of you who haven't gotten the live feeds yet, please check out this post: 20 Million Hits!! BB Dish Gives Back!! - There are important details to read there, but the gist of it is this... 10 people who sign up for the live feeds through the links on BBDish this week are going to be reimbursed (by me) for a month subscription! It's my way of saying thank you for helping BBDish reach this incredible milestone. :)

I also added a bunch of swank BB13 BBDish swag designed by Syn & C=Venus to our cafe press shop, so if you'd like to check that out, just click on the pic of the mug. :)

There are 4 different designs this season, on everything from flip flops to mugs to teddy bears, tshirts and tanks.

9:52am The Rachel has arisen from slumber!! Will she stay that way, or is this just a potty thing.. We'll soon see. 6 minutes later, she's brushed her teeth and she's putting her contacts in. we follow her into the storage room medicine cabinet.. Oh the excitement!

10:00am
Backyard
Rachel & Shelly

Chatter about Rachel's tummy ache.. She has terrible cramps right now. Talk turns to babies.. Shelly shares about her pregnancies. It's a friendly, quiet conversation..

Shelly: Do you ever get nauseous with your periods?
Rachel: mm hmm. I get that weird hormonal nauseous.

Talk turns to working out.. Shelly doesn't like the idea of working out in front of millions of people, and she's impressed with Rachel's 2x a day workouts..

10:12am
Shelly goes in to get another cup of coffee, offering Rachel, who declines. Rachel goes crampy fetal while Shelly's inside.



Shelly's back in a flash, and talk turns to everyone's early bedtimes last night, Kalia's habit of sleeping up in HoH with Porsche every night, the round bed, beds in general... and snoring mates - Tony and Brendon both snore.

10:16am
Feed 1 & 2
Shelly's had enough caffeine now.. She goes to work and begins pumping sunshine up Rachel's bum.. Complimenting her about everything on God's green earth.

After prepping Rachel with compliments Shelly goes in for the Adam kill... questioning his true abilities, bringing up his extreme knowledge of the game.. wondering if he's just hiding his true abilities til the end.

10:26am
Feed 1 & 2
Shelly's now expressing great regret for her decision last week, likely in hopes Rachel will be moved and share this with Jordan... She then moves on to the idea that now she can appreciate how much this house effects people and how they really ought not be judged outside for their actions inside.

Shelly: What do you think you've learned most this season?
Rachel: To control my emotions.
Shelly: Really. That's awesome. That'll serve you well.
Rachel: To be more aware of what I'm doing before I act.
Shelly: Think before you act... Took me a long time to learn that, Rachel. Your spunk and your personality will get you far.
Rachel: Thanks. I hope it gets me something. I think it sucks that Brendon, Jeff and Daniele are in jury.. and that Brendon almost didn't make it to jury.
Shelly: You guys have the numbers in jury too.. You have people that are good swayers over there..
Rachel: Even as much as I had it with Daniele in this game..
Shelly: you would've liked to compete with her at the end of the game?
Rachel: Yeah. I would've loved to.
Shelly: I'd like to see you two in and Endurance Comp. Actually, I'd love to see you, Daniele, Janelle..
Rachel: Was Janelle good at endurance?
Shelly: I'd just like to see all the strongest women..

10:34a
Rachel and Shelly share their bizarre BB dreams from last night... Rachel dreamt she missed the finale this season, so the prize went to Britney from last season. Shelly dreamt that Rachel said, I've made my decision, and then pushed her in the pool, saying "you're leaving, but you have to stay in the pool til thursday."

10:40am
Shelly: It's interesting.. All those guys think they can beat you in the finals..
Rachel: I think they can too.
Shelly: You can't think that way, Rachel. You need to start lining up in your head all the things you've done. First of all, I think you'll have all the vet votes.
Rachel: mm, not all of em.
Shelly: I think once things simmer down, you will.. Just imagine if you won..

They indulge in a bit of what if Rachel wins fantasy...

10:50am
Being the only conscious bodies in the house, the conversation continues. Throughout much of the last several minutes, Rachel's eyes are downcast. I think she's had enough... I'm wrong... Shelly offers to give up the next HoH to them, in order to avoid going to jury.
Shelly: My life is about my family...
Rachel: If that's true, I don't get why you're saying you'll give up the next HoH..
Shelly: When I say to Jordan and Rachel, in my speech out loud on Thursday, keep me in this, and I will work for you, if Kalia wins, they will vote me out. I do not want either of them to win. The stuff Kalia says makes me so mad.. She is a arrogant woman. I have a hard time with arrogance. When she says (this or that), I just want to throw up. And Porsche is a lovely young lady... I've really come to like her.. but she had 4 weels of zip.
Rachel: 4 weeks? This is week 9.
Shelly: She did win the last couple, but against so many less people.. and what decisions has she made to effect the game at all. Those 2 people have been told every move to make. Do you have someone telling you what to do? I certainly don't. I can't compete in the physical comps, but in the questions, i should be able to hold my own. And as far as Adam? He hasn't done jack! I know Brendon agrees with me.
Rachel: I know, Shelly.
Shelly: When you were up, I figured out how to get Lawon up and out.. I made a huge mistake, and I'm paying for it now.. but I have played the game... socially.. I have tried...
Rachel: I agree.
Shelly: I will never blame anyone for my issue with my back.. If what people say is true, Adam will not protect you and Jordan. I know that for a fact. The choice is completely yours. I will not be mean. When I give my speech on Thursday, I'm gonna say why I wanna stay in the game..
Rachel: Adam will go after me and Kalia.. correct?
Shelly: Correct. And Kalia has said over and over she will not go after Jordan.. and she will go to her with that. Porsche? I don't think she cares who she goes against. But they absolutely think it should be all new people. 100%.
Rachel: I worked just as hard as Adam to be here.. I went to open calls...
Shelly: His whole thing is there's absolutely no reason they should've brought vets back in the game.. It should've been all new people. Play the game. If he wants to say he's done better than me, bullsh*t. He's a great kid.. as a person.. but in the game, if you look at the game, he has absolutely let everyone hold his hand and tell him where to go.. and that kills me.. I did it too.. I led him.. But I don't think he deserves it, and I think at the end of the game for the fans, it would be a shame. I think it would be neat to see you and Jordan.. but at the same time, it would split the vet vote.
Rachel: Well, we don't care. We stick together no matter what.
Shelly: Absolutely. That's good. You at least know that you can ROCK and Endurance competition. You know that. You're golden. When it comes to the morph comp...
Rachel: I've never done that... I was the 1st juror.
Shelly: I always assume you made it to the end, cuz you were such a big character. (pause) The fact that I'm even sitting here... but you're like a study bug on the thing.. and I do think you should try to get on Survivor.
Rachel: hehehe. I think this is my reality show retirement. I'm too emotional.

Talk turns to Survivor... The sunshine pump is on full blast.

Shelly: I'd much rather stay here.. I can keep cleaning and doing the laundry. I don't wanna go there. I don't wanna sit there and wait...
Rachel: How do I know you're not gonna put me up..
Shelly: I told you!
Rachel: But, Shelly, girl.. Let's be level with each other.. Would you even listen to me, honestly, against Jordan?
Shelly: Of course I would.
Rachel: I think I would be 100% going home if I didn't win Veto this week. Don't you?
Shelly: With the people in here, probably, but that doesn't mean I was going to vote you out.. The week you were up, I spent 3 hours in the hammock getting her to put Lawon up. If I win HoH, Kalia and Porsche are going up, period.

Rachel: I think you played both sides of the house.. I think you've played a great game.. I think you've played the same style of game as Dr Will.. I think you have a great argument moving forward as playing the game... unlike other people.. Are you a competitor, not necessarily.. But are you playing the game? Absolutely. Even you sitting here talking to me right now, you're playing the game. At times, when Brendon left, I had to completely change my game. I've had to really work on a social game.. I've had to work on alliances and making game decisions.. I had to consider every option for staying here longer.. I would rather you be completely level with me... If I were to keep you, and I've been considering it.. And the reason I'm considering it, is Kalia and Porsche are so against you.. and I have to ask myself why they're suddenly so pro Adam.. Jordan, Kalia and Porsche all have strengths and weaknesses.. This decision is very big.. You can do whatever you want.. You can twist words.. Whatever.. The reason I couldn't keep Daniele is because I told her you can't tell Shelly.. You have til 5 o clock tomorrow.. but you can't tell anyone, and she went straight to you and told you.
**Knew it! As soon as it happened.
Shelly: Wow. Wow...
Rachel: I watch how people play this game..

It's now 11:15am, and this conversation is ongoing, but my head is spinning... Rachel is Still going at 11:30am. If you're missing this live, you must watch it on flashback. Seriously. Spark up your feeds, folks!!

Rachel wraps up her 15 minute speech to Shelly telling her she's been one of the best players this season, and why.. Now it's Shelly's turn. She says she's beyond flattered by Rachel's opinion of her but she really can't take credit for all that... And Shelly launches into part 2... She's going full throttle now.

11:42am
Still on Feeds 1 & 2
Rachel & Shelly

Shelly: Rachel you've called out my game completely. You know my game. My question is, if we get to 4, will you guys take me to 3? I would hate to go out at 3, but..
Rachel: The biggest decision is, we need to make sure we have, and I'm sure Kalia and Porsche have said this to you too.
Shelly: They have. Kalia has promised me her vote.
Rachel: She's lying to you. They've said they want to vote how we vote.
Shelly: The bottom line is, you figured out my game the 2nd week.. I'm not going to fool you..
Rachel: I don't want to be made a fool of..
Shelly: I will not make a fool of you.. Think of the 1st 3 weeks of the game, when I wanted to help you.. I honestly think I played a lot of people honestly... But my relationship out here with Brendon was not manipulative.. I enjoy the guy.. You guys had a deal with every newbie in the house.
Rachel: I actually didn't.. That's a big mistake I made...

They take a break so Shelly can grab smokes and Rachel a coffee.. Rachel makes a stop in the bathroom.. I silently will her to speak to us.. That's a no.

11:49am

Rachel: So anyways. I have a lot of opinions about things..
Shelly: You're very intelligent about this game.
Rachel: Thank you. I've had to adapt. You know how you said everyone had deals with everyone? Well, Brendon and I didn't. Jeff and Jordan wanted final 6 with Kalia.. then you.. then.. There's been a lot of downfalls and a lot of bad moves made.. Now it's final 6 with Jordan or I and there's you and Adam in the middle. If it's me and Jordan, I don't know what would happen. I'd be happy for her if she won. If it was you and me, I don't know what would happen. If Kalia makes final 2? She'll win because the majority of the jury and Dani would sway them..
Shelly: I'm not promising anything. I've played a better game than Adam. I'm asking you to trust that.
Rachel: I'm still in the game, so I'm happy..
Shelly: But you can say you're happy Jeff's out of the game.
Rachel: Not really.. I would've loved to go head to head with Jeff. I would've loved to go head to head with Daniele.
Shelly: That's why you're so different in this game. You truly want to compete with the best. The thing is, there's no one left in this game that can compete with you.

Rachel: You've manipulated this entire game. I cannot play the game you play. And with the social aspect..
Shelly: i hate that you think I'm a manipulator.
Rachel: Not in a bad way. r Will was brilliant. You've done a great job. You've made it to final 6. If you make it to final 5, you'll make it to final 3..
Shelly: I'd be lying to you to say I don't wanna sit in the final 2 chairs.. but I also realize I'm gonna get there on this side of the street.. Plus, I will throw up... (if someone unnamed makes it) This has been a very odd season.. I do not mean this disrespectfully, but here's some heroes, here's some zeroes.. I can't compete with you on certain levels.. I can't play Dick's game. Imagine what went through our minds when you 6 walked in... it was horrible.. I was like.. I knew the newbies didn't have a clue.. I had to go to the people who knew the game...
Rachel: You made great moves Shelly. The thing is, you're playing the game, but you're playing it differently... and I have to understand that, and I have to respect it..

Adam comes outside..

Shelly: And you railed.. and the Veto.. we didn't have a chance.. You gotta see the writing on the wall. There's holding onto a dream and there's holding onto reality.. and the people who held onto the dream aren't here anymore.
Rachel: We almost have to align with competitors, because we're the big bunch of targets.. That's how we have to play the game. We don't have the luxury of just being social.. That's why I told Kalia when she was the 1st newbie to win HoH, I respect that.. and it's a tough job..

Shelly: The thing I've enjoyed most this week is manipulating Kalia and Porsche.. I will never vote for either of them.
Rachel: They've been taught by one of the best. If Daniele wouldn't have coached them, would they be lost puppies? And Daniele went out.
Shelly: And you need to send her comrades to her.
Rachel: Thinking about last summer, as much as I couldn't stand them winning, the Brigade actually played a great game. They had a secret alliance.. They let Matt take all the heat.. They used people to come after Brendon and I...
Shelly: And they played Britney like a fiddle..
Rachel: They played all their people like fiddles.. And in the end, Hayden won every comp he had to win.. They played a great game. Playing this game again, I respect the moves they made.. and I see exactly where Ragan and I went wrong..

12:07pm Still going... Adam is still there.. He hasn't spoken, but he's definitely game talk blocking at the moment...

12:09pm Adam goes back inside without a word. He heads straight into Jordan in the bathroom.. on feeds 3 & 4.. Rachel and Shelly are still going on 1 & 2. Pick a feed, any feed...

Adam: They've been out there for a while together. I just want you to know.. I told you.. If you guys keep me, I will protect you.. I'm with you til final 4..
Jordan: I just wanna make sure you're not gonna get rid of Rachel. I've already lost Jeff. I can't lose Rachel.

Adam: I'm sorry I'm nervous, but I know how good Shelly can be. I don't know if she's saying I can do this for you..
Jordan: She's already promised us everything... Rachel knows.. She's just listening to it. I'm glad you came to me.
Adam: You know how paranoia works in this house.
Jordan: I would tell you, Adam.. During that apology? She was talking all crap about Rachel.. I don't know why it bothers me so much.. Just because Jeff couldn't do anything.. I guess this is my revenge. Trust me, You're the last person Jeff or Brendon wants to see.
Adam: Well, they don't wanna see you or Rachel either..

Jordan: You're good. Don't worry.

***What do you guys think?

OK.. It's 12:20pm BBT... The conversation between Rachel and Shelly continues in the backyard, but at the moment, they're talking about HGs gone by.. Dominic at the moment.

Adam plunks himself on the couch between the 2 of them making it very easy for me to say.. Faster than I can grab a screencap of the 3 of them, Shelly gets up and goes inside... Talk about comps and HGs gone by continues.
Shelly returns within a minute.. and then goes back inside..

12:25pm BBT - Time for a break! My brain is melting and it needs a refresh! I'll be back in an hour.. with a new top post! :0) The HGs will not be taking a break. They never do! Please mind the critters. In the event anyone's head explodes, please comment in with the time and feed number so I can watch it on flashback. :)

12:27pm Shelly's back. lol. That's 3 times in and out in 4 minutes. Jordan comes outside...


Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!






Permalink







86 Comments:

Blogger Meredith S said...

I believe Shelly made her move to flip to soon,,She should have voted Dani out then went with Kalia and Porsche and then pull Adam in..

August 30, 2011 at 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Stacy aka Funme said...

I wanted to re post this for the viewers opinion please. How's this for a BB all time show? How about bringing back all the most hated or controversial people or a good versus bad theme or a partner theme with the partners being biggest rivals ie Rachael/Brittany have to be partners first half of game. THAT would be C R A Z Y. Whats the consensus?

August 30, 2011 at 10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great TOR Caro...thank you

It is going to be a long week for you, plus you have 2 shows to do..wish I could help you..

Today is my grandsons 9th birthday, he is so excited..so it will be a fun day for me too..I love to watch my grandkids play and interact with each other..so cute..most of the time..

I read in a comment the other night that you were coming to L.A. for something...when are you coming and for what event??

Pam xoxo

August 30, 2011 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Dear unpublished anon...

1. You really shouldn't assume so much.
2. You're quite wrong about my preferences..
3. Threats don't come from this site.

August 30, 2011 at 10:08 AM  
Anonymous Lpp said...

Wait- did Rachel take another test to double check that she's not preggers? That would be crazy if she was...conceived in the BB house- ha!

Shelly seems to have just given up and accepted the fact she's mostly going to jury- anyone else get that sentiment? It is kind of sad that no one is advocating for her, but then again the group is getting so small!

August 30, 2011 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Carolyn, is the criticism of you more so this year than in years past? i don't remember this before. So sorry you're having to go through this. I love your site, have for years ... you bring Big Brother to life for me first thing in the morning and last thing at night.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, all that you do for us!

August 30, 2011 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Stacy, I would rather see all new people without even any visits from former houseguests. Although a season like that would be quite explosive.

August 30, 2011 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Ugh! I take it Anon is back!
Good Morning Carolyn and Dishers!

August 30, 2011 at 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, may sound dumb, but I am just wondering what MachiaShelly means? I've never heard that before. Thanks!

Go Jorchel!!

August 30, 2011 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Retta Lee said...

Good morning, Caro! Great posting, as always. You and Genie both have magic fingers.....and tired ones sometimes! LOL! Keep up the good work and many hugs coming your way!

August 30, 2011 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hello, Lovely Carolyn, fantastic TOR. This move I'm going thru has me finding very little time for fun, so I appreciate the blog so much. And I have since BB8! :)

p.s. you know I never heard from Relax the Back regarding the Theracane I won. I sent them a tweet thanking them at the time, and they still have not asked for my mailing address. Not griping, just wanted to give you a heads up.

Hope your day is great! Hope your precious mom is doing great too :)

xoxoxo
Jami

August 30, 2011 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Happy Birthday to Pamela's grandson!!!

August 30, 2011 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Oh and I don't have to be jealous of Kscoot winning the fantastic Caro mug, I have mine! hehe! Use it everyday!!! Caro's beautiful face and smile is always so cheerful each morning!

:-D

August 30, 2011 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

And helloooo to Gorgeous Genie too!

Hi Michelle! Hi Dishers!

August 30, 2011 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Frank The Bear said...

I hope Rachel is OK. Sounds like it could be food poisoning or something. Hopefully they have medics standing by. Has Porcshe been spiking her drinks with fiber supplements again?

August 30, 2011 at 10:36 AM  
Anonymous Juniper said...

G'Day Carolyn and all the other BBDishers:)

Just to let you know been a lurker for years and you've always been my favorite BB site..even when our favs are different: Thanks a million ..ok..thanks 20 million for the work you gals do:)

I went to bed early last night realizing the house would probably survive if I passed on one night of viewing:).

I really like the new Jordan when it comes to game play..(except for the R factor), I only hope what she said to Adam is true and if she has to chose she takes Adam to f2.

@Stacy aka Funme said...
would LOVE to see BB with all evil of good past HG...I would also REALLY like to see ONE year at least with REAL fans..not hopeful actors with agents who have an inside track..that has always, always bothered me..I would much rather see a house of people who are REAL and not there to get their faces out and have never watched the show.

August 30, 2011 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Good Morning Carolyn! Good Morning Genie when you arrive! Good Morning Dishers!

I was convinced Adam is all in with J/R but after his talk with Porsche last night, I am convinced he is still the ultimate floater. I was hoping for a Kalia exit next week but now I am hoping it is Adam. I know a K/P pair in the F4 is harder for R/J in the endgame but to be the best, you gotta beat the best I suppose.

@Stacy: I believe they had a "good/evil" theme one summer when they had the Evil Rubber Duckeys but it certainly was not involving biggest rivals... I think that your idea would have been a GREAT way to do the next full All Stars cast because you likely will not have people from the same season working with each other so it will be people who have already played together and know how each other work who are working AGAINST each other, not with each other.

@UnpublishedAnon: I personally enjoy when Carolyn has enough time to take a break and hang in the comments section instead of nonstop working to give us the latest... making her filter comments that won't be published means time she doesn't get to hang with us in comments section... please stop doing whatever it is that violates the dish rules.

@PublishedAnon: That is so funny you ask that question. I didn't get "MachiaShelly" until this morning when I thought, Machiavelli, Rules of War! I think that is what the pun is. I could be wrong though. When I realized how clever it was, I couldn't believe I had missed it!

August 30, 2011 at 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jluvsturtles said...
Happy Birthday to Pamela's grandson!!!

My grandson Zachary said thank you..

Thank you turtle..

Pam

August 30, 2011 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger snewcomb08 said...

Ok, Shelly's dream from last night had me laughing outloud. That was hilarious!

My dream is to someday be in the BB house. Of course, I think deep down, we all want that. Who knows, maybe?

Thanks for the warm welcome to the site! You all are awesome!

August 30, 2011 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@FrankTheBear: I had a similar thought, did Porsche put a little cyanide in Rachel's cookie. Now THAT is dedication to winning this game... although, maybe not the most ethical or even legal.

August 30, 2011 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Aw Pamela, he sounds so sweet :)

August 30, 2011 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Juniper: I have been saying the same thing to my sister for years. The BEST seasons have involved minimal twists and a house of true strangers who are mostly everyday people... Season 8 and 10 were soooooooo great and the twists weren't too crazy and the only people who knew each other were enemies in the real world/estranged father and daughter but it wasn't every single person in the house...

As a matter of fact, the British Big Brother was dropped by its original network and had to be picked up by a different network, in large part because the rating dropped significantly after their twists became so outlandish that it changed the entire game... I really don't want that to happen to our US version!

Next summer I want a traditional BB game. 14 HGs who are complete strangers, no Pandora's box, no coup d'etat, no saboteur... the only thing I wouldn't mind is a diamond POV but it would replace the golden veto in the competition... no america voting to just give it to someone and no keeping it a secret from the other HGs... I just want a normal season!!

August 30, 2011 at 10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your site and appreciate your hard work. One question. At 10 am Shelly discussed her pregnancies... plural???

August 30, 2011 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger deeder76 said...

Morning Caro! Err, afternoon I guess! Fabulous TOR as usual. Haha! I LOL'ed at Rach and Shelly's dreams this morning!
In my mind, there's alot to be said about weighing their options on Thursday. As much as I like Adam, he will continue loyalty to Porsche, will never align with Rachel, and DEF has the ability to win a questions HoH. And if he wins next, it will be Kalia/Rachel on the block. In order to keep Jordan safe, we need Rachel safe. If they keep Shelly, RaJo's chances of getting the next HoH increase exponentially. Shelly staying gets RaJo to f4 almost definitely.

August 30, 2011 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Good morning all!!

August 30, 2011 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@SnewComb: Welcome to the Dish! You should go to the open auditions EVERY year.... each year the producers have a different dynamic in mind that they want between the HGs so someone who had no chance one season may be the perfect HG the next... its all about how the producers foresee different personality types interacting with the others... I really do encourage you to keep trying!

August 30, 2011 at 10:52 AM  
Anonymous Peppi said...

Good Afternoon All..
Shelly's working Rachel really hard. I can't watch it or listen to it, plus now she's offering Rachel any prize that she would get. She keeps telling people to go back and watch the show when it's over--well, duh, that would be a little too late!! I hope that Shelly goes out on Thursday. Then, J/R win HOH & veto and Kalia goes out next cuz she's driving me crazzzzy also!

August 30, 2011 at 10:53 AM  
Anonymous Lpp said...

@snewcomb08..i would definitely go to an open casting call! they were here in my city for BB13 and i was going to go, but work got in the way. next year maybe!

I don't think most of BB fans want to actually be on the show though since you know it could possibly be a batsh*t crazy experience!

August 30, 2011 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

I thought Machiashelley, was referring to her machinations, but Machiavelly makes more sense, lol, I just got it! I've been racking my brain for the meaning and came up with the machinations thing right before I read the other! Lol! I had a Jordan moment!!!

August 30, 2011 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

OMG! It is tearing me apart hearing Shelly so concerned about her family reading bad things about her or them because of doing the show.

I still cannot get over how far some people took the HG bashing this season... I have never been one to censor myself on any opinion I have, no matter how strong... but what has been done to Shelly... it just makes me so sad that people have it in them to take it to that level. I don't get it

Do they realize they are trying to ruin someone's entire life?

August 30, 2011 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

sigh.... biting my tongue
i will behave.

August 30, 2011 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

If Shelly goes to jury and they tell her whats going on at her house, i think america is gonna be jury voting again

August 30, 2011 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

I have a few errands to run, I will be back in a bit to check in.

Ohhhh and before I forget... I have already said good morning to everyone, but special hello to old blog friends...

Hi JLuvs... great to see you!

Hi Michelle in Indiana

Hi Pamela, Happy Birthday to the 9 year old! ;-) Does he feel any older today?

Hi Anon and Lurkers who have been with us at the dish for so long!

August 30, 2011 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger atxnnok said...

Hope R doesn't have food poisoning. Last night, she and P were eating raw cookie dough. I know they even commented about whether they should...then said something about... well, Adam drank a raw egg.

August 30, 2011 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Ughhh... right when I was gonna get some stuff done, Shelly is making the pitch to Rachel... Kudos to her for failing to quit!

At this point though, it just isn't smart for Rachel to put her eggs in the Shelly Basket.... it is impossible to know where she stands.... in the end, she really isn't that different from Adam as far as how J/R can use them... Adam or Shelly will throw the comp no matter who they keep and will avoid at all costs being put in a position to choose a side... both of them are telling them what they wanna hear to make it to next week... B/R have really just gotta win next week because then they have the numbers to get the floater on their side....

GO RoJo!!

August 30, 2011 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Ohhhh Shelly... the way to convince Rachel that you are being honest with her is NOT to tell her that you would have voted Jordan out this week if noms would stay the same...

That is the functional equivalent of Evel Dick telling Amber he loved her constant crying.

August 30, 2011 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I am loving Rachel more and more right now.

August 30, 2011 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Go Rachel!

I think Rachel is manipulating the manipulator right now! I think she has said all the right things to make Shelly see that sticking with B/R is the best thing she can do should she stay...

I still think if Kalia wins HOH, she will deny the deal with Rachel to the others but I think this conversation right now could be a shift and keep Shelly...

If I were Rachel, Thursday before live show, I would make Shelly say to K/P "Rachel and Jordan are keeping me, I am on their side now... if I win HOH, you guys will be nominated and if you (Kalia) win HOH, I fully expect you to nominate me, and you should, because I am after you now."

Whoever Rachel and Jordan keep, they need to FORCE them to make an enemy with the other side of the house to make them the number one target... everyone in this house wants to keep everything a secret from one another so their deals aren't exposed when sometimes, you can use transparency to make the person you deal with the bigger target...

August 30, 2011 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning Carolyn and all the commenters that have come before and after me.

Another 'above and beyond' TOR™ and now going forward with the morning report. Here's to relaxation for the fingers and the brain. I know it's going to be a very long week for you.

Stephen, I have never understood "MachiaShelly" either but I hope your theory is right and not more Shelly bashing. I've taken it as the play on words to call Shelly 'macho' so I've left it alone. I've left a lot of things alone this season but feel badly because when I let things get to me, Carolyn is the one to hear about it.

I'm all caught up for now so I'm off to get so many other things done. The holiday weekend is full and I am nowhere near prepared. I probably never will be, but I'm very much looking forward to meeting some Facebook and Twitter friends this weekend.

Oh, I haven't commented on the new swag. I definitely want a complete set of the '20 Million' items because, yes, I was here. ;-) But it has to wait until money falls from the sky or something. I'm more broke than I have been in months and I think I just deduced that my regular show this Saturday has been canceled due to another event going on at the bar the same night.

I was hoping for at least 4 shows this weekend because this weekend is one of the best for tips. Oh well.

:o)

August 30, 2011 at 11:24 AM  
Anonymous Funme said...

@snewcomb08 - I dont think I would like to be on BB. Even though I am a bold person, that is when you know me. I dont think I would like cameras on me 24/7. I mean from what i have seen out there - people spy on EVERYTHING like nakedness etc. And what is with the death threats. No, I defiantly would not like to have America on me for 3 months.

I will continue my quest for millions by playing the lottery lol.

August 30, 2011 at 11:26 AM  
Anonymous CindyJ said...

Good afternoon Carolyn! I just have to say I think Shelly is going to drive those girls crazy this week & it was a good idea to pacify her by saying they're thinking about keeping her ! I also think people who can lie like Shelly & look you in your eyes when she does it, has to be a liar outside of the house too! She couldn't be that good at it all of a sudden in the house! I think her dream of Rachel throwing her in the pool is a lie too. lol ok I can't wait til Thursday :)
I can't believe after getting caught in her lies last week she still thinks she could possibly be safe! Ahhh anyway thanks for all you do! Love the site & love being able to give my opinion on the game.

August 30, 2011 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi Stephen! Long time no see!

August 30, 2011 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Shelly.... please take everything Rachel said at 11:30 and use it in your Final 2 speech

August 30, 2011 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger REGY said...

Hi everyone!

had to comment about Rachel finally admitting wanting to keep Danielle. WOW! I was sure she was playing them all just trying to get info BUT she really decided to keep Dani and gave her a test! This Rachel is too awesome, as a fan of hers I didnt even know she had this calculating girl inside of her.
Love it :)

I do feel bad for Shelly as I thought up to the Jeff thing she was playing the best social game out of everyone and she shouldnt be going before Porche who did absolutely nothing up until less than a week ago. But when everyone figured out ur # there is no way other than out. After all trust is everything in this game so as it was right move for her to get rid of Jeff its right for everyone else to vote her out.
Oh and in regards to comparing her to Dr Will(my fav player of all BB): the only thing she lacks is Will's charm which will get u anywhere even out of the hottest of spots.

August 30, 2011 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Stephen, you may or may not be correct about where Rachel should put her eggs (no pun intended re: her pregnancy test).

Adam has been after Rachel for a very long time now. He just hasn't been verbal about it.

I don't trust Adam at all because most of the time he does keep such things to himself. One of his few slip-ups recently was after Jeff was evicted. He went back to a gathering of the Fresh Faces in the house and proclaimed 'finally, the fake alliance is over'.

That's not a direct quote but pretty darn close... of course he flips on a dime so who knows where his allegiance truly lies. Certainly not me.

:o)

August 30, 2011 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Well I'm off to visit the elderly woman I worked for, she is in the hospital :(

So glad to catch up with The Dish today, hope to be back later.

xoxo

August 30, 2011 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Question of the Hour: Does Shelly REALLY think she hasn't manipulated or is she trying to minimize her role as manipulator when 5 people are left after this week...

August 30, 2011 at 11:33 AM  
Anonymous Tom said...

Dont think rach was ever going to keep dani no matter what she tells shelly. I think rach wanted to string along dani like she did her and brendon and also to out shelly.

August 30, 2011 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

HI GAYTOR!!! I have missed seeing you around! LOL at the Rachel Eggs!

Sorry for the caps Carolyn, but its Gaytor!

August 30, 2011 at 11:36 AM  
Anonymous tom said...

wow shelly offering rach her diamonds to hold to keep her

August 30, 2011 at 11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Stephen..Thank you for birthday wish..

Was so glad to see you back the other day..you have been missed..

Pam

August 30, 2011 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Good afternoon Caro, Genie, Dishers. Rachel is talking way too much. Shelly has proven to be a liar and manipulator. I so hope Rachel is playing Shelly, but if she is, I don't get it.

August 30, 2011 at 11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bye turtle..hope she gets better soon..have a good day..

August 30, 2011 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Listening in the background at work, haven't read anything yet, but I am falling madly in love with Rachel a trillion times over!

August 30, 2011 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Gaytor... the more I watch this conversation the more I think they should take Shelly... I still think Shelly is not genuine in wanting to work with Rachel, but I think she knows it may be her only real choice at this point...

August 30, 2011 at 11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want ot believe Sheely so much..she sounds sooooo sincere..I love this talk and how they are telling the truth most of the time..lol

Now I want Rachel go talk to Jordan so they can figure out pros and cons of both players..

Pam

August 30, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

rachel working hard fror a jury vote from shelly.

reality, no jury vote from shelly, and no vote from rachel for shelly to stay.

August 30, 2011 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Afternoon Carolyn!!

Rachel....RUN, not walk, to the nearest HG (Jordan) & get deprogrammed from the lies that are being fed to you!! I hope that she's just listening & glomming info from Shelly & not taking her seriously.

August 30, 2011 at 11:50 AM  
Anonymous kristine said...

This R/S convo is nauseating. How funny though that Shelly can turn this convo around and make Rach feel like she needs to make promises to Shelly when the power to evict is entirely in J/R hands.

I'm sorry but I am completely worn out on this ego pumping session.

"Rachel, I always wanted to put you under my wing and help you"

LOLOLOL... i hope Rach doesn't buy any of this

August 30, 2011 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Michizzy said...

I try to keep up to date with the comments, but if I missed this discussion please forgive me...Does anyone else think whoever they DO NOT vote out this week is going to get some sort of golden key type thing? I just keep hearing Porsche say "ALL of the original duo rules apply." That would be one, wouldn't it?

August 30, 2011 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger ceemurph said...

johnny5: If Shelly goes to jury and they tell her whats going on at her house, i think america is gonna be jury voting again

johnny5, does this mean the juried HGs aren't sequestered from the outside world? I wasn't aware of that!

August 30, 2011 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Pam: Thank You! :-) I have missed y'all when I have been gone!

August 30, 2011 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Angie8mD said...

Maybe if Shelly gave Rachel her dog back, then she would get her vote...NOT. LOL

August 30, 2011 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger ceemurph said...

Shelly: I'm not promising anything. I've played a better game than Adam. I'm asking you to trust that.

Sorry, Shell, but that's exactly why she should take Adam to F2. Think about what you're saying. Giving Rachel reason to evict you.

August 30, 2011 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Woah...


" ...Does anyone else think whoever they DO NOT vote out this week is going to get some sort of golden key type thing? I just keep hearing Porsche say "ALL of the original duo rules apply." That would be one, wouldn't it?"

August 30, 2011 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger David B said...

good catch caro....maybe!!

August 30, 2011 at 12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi All,
First time to comment but love all of the work everyone puts into this site. I picked this site first so I haven't been exposed to the negative or I probably wouldn't have gotten the feeds.

I tried to post on my Itouch and nothing so I figured I'd give it one more shot before just becoming a lurker.

Two things, well many but I usually find a post that mirrors my own thoughts so I'll keep it brief.

1. A day or so ago someone briefly mentioned that "women living together will often synchronize their cycles" and that may be why Rachel is late. Having been in a family of five girls and of course mom I can attest to this. Also, when living with different female roommates one or the other of us ultimately adjusted toward the "alpha cycle" (not really a term but you get the idea}. I think Rachel may be having more severe cramps because her cycle has taken longer. Just wanted to throw that in to the mix. I just wish her very private and personal issue was treated with a bit more respect for her as well as those watching that care about her. I noticed a couple of weeks ago a conversation (I think K, D &/or S) where a HG was observed throwing up after binge eating. That was dropped quickly and I have not heard more than one other very vague mention. That is a very sensitive and delicate issue yet if it had be R I know it would have been fodder for weeks. I am enjoying the reduced stress of the negativity the last day or so.

2. Last night while watching the feeds Shelly and I believe it was Porshe were talking outside and discussing the perceptions of the "world" when they get out. Shelly was asking about the blogs and could she read them and Tony would tell her what they said and as much as I loath the behavior of some (s,p,k,d) it made my heart hurt for her to think about what is actually going on and her hoping, and wishing and praying that everyone would view her acts as "game". Oh my gosh what a storm she is going to face. I don't like it when "anyone" even my less favorite people are blindsided in a negative personal way.
_ Shelly offered her ring for Rachel to keep, oh my gosh are you kidding?

Well, thanks for letting me put my two cents in. Hopefully this one actually shows up. I am sure I did something the last 3 times to prevent it from even posting.

Have a great day. Diane from VA

August 30, 2011 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

My number one complaint about this conversation between S/R... Shelly has already told everyone else that she would puke if Rachel got the money... In any situation at the end of this game, it sounds like Shelly is gonna do a lot of puking. LoL

August 30, 2011 at 12:22 PM  
Anonymous Lpp said...

If the person who doesn't get voted out this week get s golden key that's some crazy ish! Ah!

August 30, 2011 at 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Caro..woah is right, didn't even think about that...kinda makes you go hmmmmmmmm..

August 30, 2011 at 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Jackie said...

Rachel would be an idiot to keep Shelly. Shelly really needs to go to the jury house.

August 30, 2011 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger sja30004 said...

Does anyone know what's happening with Big Brother this Thursday in Atlanta? Our TV guide is showing football on CBS during the Big Brother time slot.

August 30, 2011 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone..

It's 12:30pm BBT.. My brain is melting. I'm taking an hour-ish break. See you soon. :)

*Please* let me know of anything important here in comments with time/feed number.

xoxoxo,
C

August 30, 2011 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger sja30004 said...

Does anyone know what's happening to Big Brother this Thursday in Atlanta? Our TV guide is showing football during the Big Brother time slot.

August 30, 2011 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger sja30004 said...

Does anyone know what's happening with Big Brother in Atlanta this Thursday, Sept 1st??? Our TV guide is showing football during the Big Brother time slot.

August 30, 2011 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger sja30004 said...

Does anyone know what's happening in Atlanta with Big Brother this Thursday, Sept 1st?? Our TV guide is showing football during the Big Brother time slot.

August 30, 2011 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

what do i think?

well, rachel knows that shelly has her stuffed dog. if shelly was a new changed person, someone she colud trust, don't you think that rachel is waiting for her to confess and give back her dog?


rachel is going for a jury vote.

she won't get that either from shelly.

adam is safe.

August 30, 2011 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

A great big HIYA to all the dishers out there!
And *hugs* to Caro for keeping us up to date on the house. You are my hero!

So, I'm trying to keep up on what's happening today .. a few thoughts on Rachel's game talk with Shelly ..
1. I could be wrong, but thought Rachel told Dani that she (Dani) had to confirm that Shelly would vote to evict Kalia and then to confirm it back to Rachel before Rachel would firmly commit. Now, that doesn't sound like Rachel testing Dani's word of honor about keeping silent. So, unless I'm completely off base here (and someone please let me know if I am), Rachel is pacifying Shelly right now.
2. Rachel has said the Brigade's biggest strength was in remaining a secret alliance to the end ... Is this why she keeps working on the secrecy angle with background alliances? To play the game she saw was so successful last season?
3. The golden key angle .. really makes you think that Adam might just be securing a place in f/4 (at least, bcs it's for just one week) simply by staying in the house, and take himself out of the competition for HoH on Thursday in the process. I have to believe that Jordan and Rachel would feel more secure if they latched onto that idea since it takes the unknown out of the Adam HoH equation and pits Jordan and Rachel against only Kalia for the next comp ... good catch Michizzy!!

Ok, that was a long one, whew!

August 30, 2011 at 12:42 PM  
Anonymous zeezee said...

I think you took a break around the time Shelly started offering Rachel her diamond ring as a sign of trust! A true fb moment in BB. Around 11:30-11:45 I think.

August 30, 2011 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Have naughty said...

Good Afternoon Caro. Didn't Julie say after Dominick was evicted that the golden key has come to an end. She did not say the duos came to an end, just the golden key, so that is why I do not think any golden key will be given out.

August 30, 2011 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hey Carolyn! It's good to see you here, I'm usually around during Genie's session. Please tell her hi for me!

I also saw Michizzy remind us of the Golden Key. It would be "all" of the original rules meaning Adam or Shelly would get some kind of safety. Good catch!

August 30, 2011 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger atxnnok said...

Please don't let Shelly talk Rachel into keeping her and Caro, hope you're not right about the golden key if she does.....but I think that's a definite possibility.

August 30, 2011 at 1:23 PM  
Anonymous Cisco said...

I don't know how you do this site, but it is nothing short of amazing. Thank you for bringing this to us and may God bless.

August 30, 2011 at 1:37 PM  
Anonymous Cisco said...

Does anyone believe the diamonds Shelly is offering up are real????

August 30, 2011 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I think Adams definately good.

This time it would have to be Rachel stabbing Jordan in the back and getting Kalia's vote. I guess she could do that, wouldn't be smart. If you don't when POV, you gota rely on someones vote to keep you. I wouldn't rely on Shelly for a PB&J! She serves no purpose, has no benefit, and hasn't since day one

August 30, 2011 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

One of the main points that wasn't making sense in Shelly's pitch to Rachel was when she basically said she would be willing to help push Rachel and Jordon ahead and if she had to be 3rd out she would be happy with RaJo as final 2. Since she has been vocal about not liking Rachel and just as vocal about her love for J&J it contradicts her saying that Jeff had to go because she was here to win this for her family.

Machiashelly-Who knew there would be so much confusion. I got it. I feel super smart now.

Carolyn-No problem about earlier. Growling is allowed as long as you don't bite.

August 30, 2011 at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below