;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 27, 2011

20 Million Hits!!!! BBDish Gives Back!

As I write, it's closing in on 2:30pm in the Big Brother house... Jordan and Rachel continue bonding on 3 & 4... I'm enjoying it.

After grabbing some snacks, Adam, Porsche and Kalia are now back up in HoH chatting. Adam just said, "What up, Jersey?" Well, Adam... Today, you don't wanna know.. Hurricane Irene.

The HGs and all of us who watch the live feeds are going a little nuts waiting for the PoV Competition to begin.

The HGs believe the PoV is starting at 5 or 6 pm. If you're just checking in for the 1st time today, make sure to check out GenieSea's beautifully written and highly detailed Morning Report.

As if the PoV jitters weren't enough, I'm going a little crazy on an entirely different subject... but it's a good one!

We're on the verge of 20 Million hits here on BBDish!!! Right this second, we're at 19,990,318.. It's going to happen within the next 2 hours!! I'm kind of overwhelmed and all kinds of grateful and mushy about it. Dishers old and Dishers new, Thank You SO Much for being here. It's quite a milestone, and I'm honored you're here to share in it.

Big Squishy Dishy Hugs all Around!

In Celebration and Thanks for the Big Event, I have a gift for you!☺ For 10 of you, actually... 5 on facebook and 5 on twitter!

10 latecomers to the Big Brother Live Feeds who Sign Up via the 3 Day Free Trial Big Brother Live Feeds Links here on BBDish this weekend will be reimbursed for the cost of 1 month!

If you're on facebook, all you have to do is Like BBDish or Friend Me AND make your status update:
I just signed up for the Big Brother Live Feeds via the links on http://bbdish.blogspot.com - Wish me luck! I may win the month for free!
Only do it if you're being honest!

If you're on twitter, easy peasy lemon squeezy.. New RT This @BigBrotherDish Tweet... Click on that link, and then hit the Retweet button in the lower right corner. ;0)

That's all! Happy 20 Million to us!! Happy 20 Million to you!! :0)

I'll be back to open an afternoon update post if anyone gets extra feisty... Until then, I'm pacing myself. It's gonna be a LONG stressful night waiting on the Power of Veto Comp! Oh my gracious!!! Think happy thoughts for your faves!!! Send 'em love! I'm doing it right now.. love and good veto vibes all over _____. (not tellin')





Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!

Click Here to Get the 3 Day Free Trial
Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!
See what they can't show you on TV.






Permalink







36 Comments:

Blogger Kimmie said...

Congratulations on 20 million Caro and Genie! You both are loved so much for the love you give to each of us that comment at dish! MWAUH!!!

August 27, 2011 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Congrats on 20 Million, Caro !!!

I've been reading this blog since you started it, and have enjoyed it so much every season.

Work takes much of my time away, and even when I don't comment, I still read.

Thanks for all the work you and Genie do, and for keeping this the classiest, cleanest, and most informed BB blog on the internet !!!

August 27, 2011 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you, KScoot!!!

I'm so nervous watching the hit counter right now, I just deleted 10 comments by accident instead of publishing them!

If you don't see your comment, please say it again! :)

August 27, 2011 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

congrats carolyn an hi all lets go rach an jor win pov come on.

August 27, 2011 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

Congrats Carolyn & GEnie!!!!!

♥♥♥♥

August 27, 2011 at 2:59 PM  
Anonymous rosaritoe said...

Got a great idea for the POV comp.

"How many times can you hit 'refresh' on BBDish in 15 minutes?"!!!!!

August 27, 2011 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Congrats Caro. Please oh please have J/R win the POV

August 27, 2011 at 3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I simply wanted to say Thank you for all you guys do.Love you guys!

August 27, 2011 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Kiari Athenia said...

congrats caro! you deserve it. i don't get to post as much as i used to but i still read every day!!

August 27, 2011 at 3:02 PM  
Anonymous Chris said...

Huge milestone !! CONGRATS Ladies !!! Thank you very much for all you do!

August 27, 2011 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Congratulations Carolyn!
Sending good veto vibes now :)

August 27, 2011 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Hi Caro

I guess while I was gone I missed out on "Jordon's childlike behavior and limited intellectual capacity" part 2.

Always up for a good debate. I haven't been hearing any words of substance from the other HGs, especially Porsche and Shelly. Just the same old tired insults that aren't even original anymore. And they take the cake for being childish. So, yeah, I wouldn't have a problem with my daughters growing up to be like Jordon.

Also, Shelly *gasp* lied again. SHE asked to talk to Jordon, not the other way around. Kalia and Adam are worried that they will confront Shelly before the comp to rattle her. Seems to me that's exactly why Shelly decided to pick a fight with Jeff right before the show went live. J&J showed far more class about not calling Shelly out because of concern for her daughter. And Rachel and Jordon have both been showing more class than the others since Jeff left. Jordon even said just a little while ago that Shelly wanted to talk but Jordon wanted to wait until after the comps.

P.S. Maybe the fortune teller doesn't want to talk to Shelly. I sure wouldn't.

August 27, 2011 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Congrats!!!

It seems like yesterday we were celebrating 1 million with you lol

To 20 million more!!!

August 27, 2011 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Wow-threatening a glorified mannequin to tell you all her secrets. Desperate much Shelly.

August 27, 2011 at 3:14 PM  
Anonymous Ken said...

Been with you for years because a season of BB isn't the same without you (especially since I am on the road a lot and can always check in with you to know exactly what is going on, so thank you!)! CONGRATS and here to 200 Million more! :)

August 27, 2011 at 3:15 PM  
Anonymous Thomas said...

Congrats. Well deserved milestone that shows you gals are the best at what you do!

August 27, 2011 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger sally said...

Yay for your 20 Million!

Although I have been silent...I have been reading you for many years and count on you and your lovelies for the most accurate info (and the best comments) on Big Brother.

Thanks!

August 27, 2011 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

Hi Carolyn and all,

Does anyone know where in NC Jordan's family lives?

August 27, 2011 at 3:20 PM  
Anonymous Ker in WA said...

I really am grateful for BB Dish, you, GenieSea, the rest of the regular bloggers, and the incredible type if content you provide. Thank you for keeping it such a welcoming place for all of us.

I'm also thrilled for you and the coming 20mil hit milestone.

Wishing you guys and the fishers the best.

ps...I was so disappointed after Thur. I said I was leaving BB for the season. But I'm still here over and over again all day and night and feeling hopeful. <3

August 27, 2011 at 3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shelly is playing with the fortune teller.. it is moving... if she gets a power I am totally done watching. She does NOT deserve anything the way she has acted all season..

August 27, 2011 at 3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all you do caro.. you are awesome.. the worst part is when its over I get BB withdrawal :(

Shelly is playing with the fortune teller.. if that speaks and gives her a power I think that I will be done watching. She has acted terrible the whole season.. just saying.

August 27, 2011 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Nancy Cat said...

Congratulations, Carolyn & Genie on 20 million. Very well deserved. You ladies do a fantastic job! Best BB Blog on the net.

Wondering if Adam somehow sensed that we here in New Jersey needed a shout-out today. Sitting here waiting for Irene and trying to take my mind off the impending storm by spending time the BBDishers.

August 27, 2011 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I'm not entirely sure what it means, but congratulations again!
NancyT

August 27, 2011 at 3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aahhh...third time trying to actually come out od hiding and say hello! This is my first year here and I love it! Caro and Genie...ya'll are great! And I feel like I know all the BBdishers personally! Gaytor.....you crack me up!

Anyway...Congrats on the 20 million hits!

Sue in GA

August 27, 2011 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Congrats to BB Dish! The BEST BB site on the net!

August 27, 2011 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Im new to bbdish but still very happy for you guys! You both are super awesome and i cant thank you enough for your hard work!
Heres to 20million more and continuing out BB obsession!

August 27, 2011 at 3:45 PM  
Anonymous bbme said...

Congrats!

August 27, 2011 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Congratulations Carolyn and Genie!!!

Love this site!

Welcome New Dishers!!

Great to see lots of familiar faces from past seasons!!

This is the only place I go when I want confirmation!!

Big Dishie Huggie to all!!

August 27, 2011 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Way to go Caro!! Congrats!!

August 27, 2011 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

RT'd Caro! Congrats to the best BB site EVER!

August 27, 2011 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger realmccoy said...

Long may this site bee no! blog for B.B. usa ,amazing site ,been using bbdish for good few year and know
'i got to have it'

August 27, 2011 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Congratulations on 20 million hits!!!!

I remember when we were celebrating 1 million hits, seems like yesterday!!!

Much love & you all should be very proud!!!!

Congratulations, again!!!!!!!!

August 27, 2011 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! *throws confetti around and pops champagne* :)

August 27, 2011 at 6:17 PM  
Anonymous Debi said...

I'm so happy Rachel won! I was never a Brenchel fan but Rachel on her own is great. And Jordan...do I even have to say it? Jordan is the best...goofy, sweet, and adorable! Yay Rachel! And she didn't even rub it in...what a transformation! Time for mean girl Shelly to join the other jurors. :)

And thank you, girls, SO MUCH for all this bb coverage!!!!!

August 27, 2011 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger Wandtmac92 said...

I've been a HUGE fan of BB since season 1. This was the 1st yr I searched online for spoiler & updates (canclled my Showtime & waiting isn't a strong trait of mine).
THANK YOU for housing the best site for information. Its clean, its fun & the info is dead on.
I promise if you're online next year I will donate to your site (new baby, tons of bills).
Keep up the wonderful job.
Traci Mac

August 27, 2011 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger TheRealCandie said...

this is my first season coming to bbdish. and I found it early on in the season. and it's quickly became the first site i look at everyday (even before i check facebook or email every morning). I've checked out many many many bb sites and this is by far the best. I dont know how I managed to survive big brother all these Years without you Guys. Keep up the amazing work.

August 28, 2011 at 1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below