BB13: Friday Wake-up, Aug 26
Good Morning BB Dishers!
If you want to check out all the happenings on the live feeds last night, including the HoH reveal, check out Carolyn's amazing, as usual, Overnight Report!
Today, we're expecting nominations. The target this week is Rachel, but that's no surprise, so she will be nominated along with someone else(as of yesterday's discussion, it looks like it might be Adam). We will be looking for any game talk that will shed some light on the situation before the nominations, later today. The key discussions that we'll be looking for is between Porsche/Rachel and Jordan.
Also, we'll be looking for any discussion between Shelly and Jordan, after their blow-up last night. Adam has been on the fence all season. Has he finally picked a side, or is it just that he picked the side with numbers?
We'll soon see!
9:56 AM BBT
Wakey, Wakey House Guests.
10:05 AM BBT
The lights are on!
- Only person fully out of bed is Porsche. She tries to work the remote for the spy screen but it's stuck on the kitchen, she washes up, gets dressed and stares at the fish.
- Shelly seems to be in deep thought.
- Skippy intervenes @ 10:27 AM BBT, probably so they can try waking them again.
- When the feeds come back momentarily, Porsche is still the only one up, having come downstairs to peep in on her alliance in the Chrome room. She mouths some words to Kalia but my human ears didn't catch it.
- Kalia gets up and goes to the bathroom.
- Porsche waits in the Purple room then joins Kalia in the bathroom. They talk about the lock down.
- 10:37 AM BBT, the feeds go to palms.
- Rachel is up and in the washroom as well. She leaves and joins Jordan in the Candy room.
- In the bathroom, Porsche and Kalia are speculating about the lock down. Pandora? Luxury? Fortune Teller? Oh my!
- 10:53 AM BBT, more Skippyference... At this rate TMR will be short :)
- Feeds return 6 minutes later, with quad on the bathroom. Kalia and Shelly are getting ready.
- Jordan comes in. Silence ensues. Shelly says hello and Jordan doesn't reply. Shelly exchanges a smirk with Kalia. Jordan washes her teeth, dries her eyes and leaves the bathroom.
- The feeds follow her to the Candy room where Rachel is lying in bed awake. She lies back down.
- Feeds switch to the kitchen where Kalia is making coffee. Shelly joins her and comments on how immaturely Jordan is acting because things aren't going their way. Shelly add that she, on the other hand, will have so much fun. She is called to DR/
- Feeds switch to the Candy room. Jordan wishes there were some magical power to help them.
11:07 AM BBT
- Feeds switch to the kitchen where Porsche is whispering a mile a minute, relating a conversation with Shelly where Porsche told her that she's putting up Rachel and Adam because Jordan can't win the PoV to take Rachel off the block. They then discuss that Shelly has deals with everyone in the house. Porsche goes on to say that Jordan is not America's sweetheart. They go on to discuss the possibility should Jordan win the Veto and take Rachel off. Adam would go home.
- Porsche: If Jordan beats me in the Veto. I deserve it.
- 11:22 AM BBT, BB: House Guests.... Skippy FTW. The feeds return shortly after and the lock down is over. No Pandora. No Luxury. Nada.
- Porsche and Kalia go outside. They comment on the fact that production will lock them down for any reason not just comps... Skippy takes offense.
- When the feeds come back, they are all outside. Outside lock down pending. Chatter ensues abotu music. Mostly Kalia and Porsche are talking.
- 11:48 AM BBT, Jordan and Rachel have gone inside leaving Porsche, Kalia and Shelly to bash Rachel. Kalia says she doesn't care about her jury vote. Adam comes back out, and the topic changes. Adam says he needs to take the duck out of the Asylum room because they might shut it down. Shelly complains that Jordan didn't reply to her morning greeting.
- Porsche goes inside. Adam says it's amusing seeing Rachel being so caring. Shelly says it's not gonna pay off after they watch the show and see what Rachel has said. Shelly says that she never said anything bad about Jordan. Shelly adds that she stands by her game moves and will take the consequences. Shelly: I will make the moves that I make with the people I have been playing the game with. (huh?)
- Adam says that it stung that Jeff yelled at him after the vote, even though he had voted for him to stay.
- Shelly: They had you and Rachel lined up to protect them in their game plan... They told me I was in their F3, but I couldn't trust that they would do that.
- She goes on to say that though she understands his moves, she thinks that it will come back to bite them. She adds that the way he played was safer for him but she is proud that she didn't put Jeff and Jordan in front of her family.
- 12:03 PM BBT, F 3 and 4 switch to the Candy room. Jordan is saying that they need to win the Veto. Rachel says she's depressed and just wants to go to jury. Jordan comforts her and says that people are rooting for them. Rachel doesn't believe anyone is rooting for her. Jordan says, they do because they are the underdogs now. She adds that they are probably going on the block, and if Rachel wins Veto to take herself down, then they can see if they can make some moves.
- Brief palms.
- When feeds come back, Jordan and Rachel are wondering what the PoV competition be...Jordan says that she know she can do well when her back is against the wall.
- F1 and 2 - Meanwhile in the backyard, Shelly, Porsche and Kalia are talking about Jordan and how she floated to the end, not being able to win comps, etc. Porsche reconfirms that she will be nominating Rachel and Adam. Shelly says he will never get blood on his hands, like them. They want to threaten him to stick with them and not do anything risky. Kalia amends it to make him feel comfortable. Porsche says that there will be four people fighting against one and a half (Jordan)
- 12:23 PM BBT, F1 and 2. Shelly and Kalia are speculating about future twists. Porsche and Adam come outside. Kalia and Shelly go inside to let Porsche give Adam the HoH talk. Porsche says that they need both of them to be on the block on Thursday. She tells him she is planning on putting him on the block to ensure that Rachel goes. It would ensure that Jordan is not mad at them and not lose her jury vote. Adam says they better not to scr*w him.
- Kalia comes out. Adam is pushing to put both of them on the block. The other two say they don't believe that Jordan would win anything. Adam is still pushing to put both of them on the block. Kalia thinks that Rachel and Jordan will roll over and let themselves be evicted.
- They make a final 4 deal and say "Our house!" Adam goes on to say that they worked harder and sacrificed more than the vets to be in the house. "All they did was answer the phone."
- The HoH is locked... Porsche says they should be opening HoH soon. She whispers to Shelly that she thinks Adam is not gonna trust them. Shelly tells her it's her game and she do what makes sense to her.
- 1:03 PM BBT
- They move the party to the Purple room. They speculate about Pandora's box. Porsche says it could just be that they're fixing the spy screen because it wasn't working earlier. Chit chat ensues. They go on to practice their jury vote pitch.
- 1:20 PM BBT. Shelly is smoking and thinking on F1 and 2. Porsche, Kalia and Adam are talking about the arguments in the house on F 3 and 4.
- While Adam and Porsche are justifying their actions in the game so far. Jordan has gotten up and passed through the kitchen on F1 and 2. Kalia asks her how she is, and Jordan replies she's fine.
- All feeds switch to Adam and Porsche. Porsche is working hard on making Adam feel comfortable in this final 4 alliance. Porsche thinks that Daniele will win American's Favorite Juror. Kalia comes in and tells them to go outside because Rachel and Jordan are outside with Shelly. Adam obeys. (* Trust Shelly much?)
- When the feeds switch outside, Rachel and Jordan are nowhere near Shelly and go back inside.
- 1:45 PM BBT, feeds switch to the bathroom with Jordan and Rachel. They are trying to encourage each other to work hard for the Veto and not be discouraged yet. They move to the kitchen, and the feeds follow them, then onto the storage room, to look for food. Jordan wishes there were a way to save Brendon with the votes. (*There was. Jeff not throwing the PoV.)