;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday Afternoon



Good afternoon, BB Lovers! I hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday! If you've been away from the live feeds and/or the blog, you'll want to go and read GenieSea's beautifully crafted Morning Report straight away.

The HGs are off and running as soon as I sit down...

1pm BBT
Feed 3
Purple Room
Adam & Porsche

Porsche: This place. These people. These things.
***Close, dear. No cigar.


Porsche: Obviously, I'm gonna play with whichever one stays, but I'd really prefer it to be Dani.
Adam: She makes some great arguments.
Porsche: I mean, if you're playing with Jeff and them..
Adam: I just see it as making me a bigger target.
Porsche: Numbers matter and Jeff will never put up Rachel. He told me. And, he knows that Jordan isn't a competitor, so he needs Rachel.. And she wont put up Jordan, cuz Jordan's her friend.

They hear Jeff and Shelly in the Kitchen, and end the conversation...

Porsche: Are we doing this group picture? Are you rounding the troops?
Jeff: Can you round your troops?

Jeff comes in the purple room and takes some pics of @MadameBroella. The HGs begin gathering at the dining table, waiting on Dani, who is putting some clothes on.

1:08pm
More HoH Pics - The Group Shot around the Table..


1:12pm BBT
While most of the HGs are gathered outside chatting happily, Porsche and Dani are holed up in the kitchen for a couple minutes of privacy...

1:14pm BBT
BB: Jeff, please come to the Diary Room.

1:15pm BBT
Feed 3
Jordan's in the kitchen washing dishes. Jeff comes in from the backyard to go to the DR. HoH Tweets or Blog time.. Jordan says, Have fun, stupid! Porsche tells him to enjoy his tweets.

1:18pm BBT
Feed 1
Backyard Couch
Rachel, Jordan, Porsche, Adam

Porsche: Maybe you're bloated.
Rachel: Oh, I'm definitely bloated.. But your legs don't usually get bigger when you're bloated, right? Just your tummy...

After a bit of body hair talk...

Rachel: i can't find my sunglasses.. The black pair or the brown..
Porsche: You're missing 2 pairs?
Rachel: 3! I lost one the 1st week.
Porsche: Dani said she's missing a pair too.
Rachel: And I'm still missing my puppy.
Porsche: I have not seen a stuffed puppy. I'm still hungry.. I don't wanna be hungry. When you're on slop, do you just find yourself thinking about food.

Rachel and Jordan commiserate... Then Porsche can't resist some subtle jabs in Rachel's direction about eating in front of them while they're on slop. Rachel's checking her butt for cellulite and asking Jordan and Porsche to tell her honestly.. They pronounce her cellulite free. Talk turns to Dani's body, which they all envy and admire. Unlike the rest of the girls, Dani has to fight to keep weight on... She's lost 5 lbs on slop this week.. Slop and Stress.

1:27pm BBT
Feed 3
Adam
Purple Room

While the girls are outside chatting about not liking to be alone in the house, Adam's either studying or weighing his options..

With the amount of headshaking he's doing, I'm going with the latter...

***Out loud would be helpful, dear. No? OK.. let's have a look around the quad..
1:32pm
Around the house...
  • Shelly, Jordan and Porsche are chatting about music on the couch.
  • Adam's pensive in the purple room.
  • Rachel's laying in the yard.
  • Kalia's on a chaise in the shade.
  • Jeff's either in the DR or locked in HoH with a computer...
  • I'm not sure where Dan is right this second.
1:34pm

Porsche gets up to get a pickle.. I'm keeping an eye on her to see if she goes back to the purple room and... Yup! Straight away.. Back to work on Adam for Dani! New tactic...

1:35pm
Feed 3
Adam & Porsche
Purple Room

Porsche: You got to pick who we voted out all the last ones, so I'm sticking up for this one.

And so on...

Adam: Rachel? Honestly, she's the one I'm most afraid of after Dani.
Porsche: Seriously? She can't do anything. Dani is physical and she studies, and she knows the ins and outs of the games. I think a newbie 4some is cool, but then it's back to newbies vs vets.. and Kalia is super emotional..
Adam: Lemme interject.. Dani's in a position where her back's against the wall, and she's gonna say a lot of things.. She played with my life...

Adam goes back to when Dani put him and Shelly on the block, and what if the Brendon backdoor didn't work. Porsche continues her Keep Dani sales pitch to Adam. By 1:50pm, Porsche lets up and they start talking about music.

1:51pm Checking in the backyard on Feed 1, Shelly's talking with Jordan about Josie and punishments.. So.. chatter on all 4 feeds for the moment. Finger break! :) I'm listening with headphones on the quad.. There are dueling voices in my head.

1:58pm
Quad on Shelly & Jordan

BB: Kalia to the DR.

Shelly and Jordan are still chatting on the couch. Shelly's now moved on to her parents, whom she tells Jordan are her impetus for wanting to win the game, so she has the means to care for them... or provide for kids in college... or starving children somewhere.. or anything else she thinks will touch Jordan's soft heart.

Talk turns to internet shopping. Jordan's never bought anything online, for fear of theft. Shelly tells her she's spent thousands at itunes and that major sites are very secure..

2:04pm
All feeds still on Shelly & Jordan... The chatter has now moved on to an offensive teacher Shelly encountered... and talk naturally progresses to gender based roles.

CUT TO:
2:12pm BBT
Dani, Adam, Porsche
Purple Room
Feed 2

Dani has gotten in on the fight for her life with Adam... She jokingly threatens to hold his smokes hostage until he votes for her. At the moment, they're talking about stolen items in the house. Who it is, who it's not, who's most suspect, etc..

2:15 - Adam excuses himself to go for a smoke.. and a break from Campaign Dani 2011!

Porsche speaks quickly and privately to Dani, telling him the inconsistencies Adam pointed out regarding things Dani has said regarding himself and Shelly. Dani asks Porsche to come lay out with her.. Then briefly speaks to Kalia, asking her what she was doing in the Diary Room, which sends us to palms.

2:18pm BBT
Feed 3
Jordan & Adam
Backyard Couch

Adam tells Jordan...

Adam: Still trying.. Still trying.. Not getting anywhere.. Still trying..

Jordan goes inside to use the restroom, leaving Adam in peace.

BB: Porsche, please put on your microphone.

**I go in search of some clandestine meeting, but nothing...

2:21pm
In the backyard, Adam is quoting Suicidal Tendencies, "How can you say what my best interest is? I went to your schools, I went to your churches, I went to your institutional learning facilities..." but Skippy doesn't catch it for quite a while, since he's not singing.

2:22pm
Feed 1
Kalia & Porsche
Have Not Room

Kalia: I had a talk with Adam last night...

****Kalia tells her the whole vets v newbies plan she brought up with Adam last night, and I covered extensively in the overnight report, near the end.

Kalia: This week, Jeff can't compete. Jordan's not gonna win, unless it's count to 5... etc.

***Kalia's talking too fast for human fingers... at least mine. Spark up your feeds, folks! She's pitching the same concept to Porsche that she already pitched to Adam.. Short Version: Newbies Unite. Rah Rah Rah!

2:40pm - Kalia and Porsche are still game talking on Feed 1 - If you're missing it, it's definitely a worthwhile flashback. Here's the deal. Porsche will go whichever way the wind blows. If Dani leaves, she'll be on team newbie with Kalia, but she's still working to keep Dani, however futile it may be at this point.

2:45pm - Still going.. Porsche's getting antsy. She starts adjusting her boobies. Kalia starts to wrap it up..
Kalia: (paraphrasing) It would be so easy for me to walk upstairs and make a deal with Jeff and Jordan, but I wont do it. It's too obvious. I want a newbie to win. Everyone expects them to wipe us out. I think Adam was receptive to it. Shelly said she was down..

They agree Shelly's sketchy..

Kalia: I really need to talk to Shelly and have the same conversation. We can't walk into the fast forward on separate side. If we walk in with 4, we won.
Porsche: I can't wait til we win HoH on Thursday.
Kalia: Also, please know that my HoH did not go the way I wanted it to go. I need another one to make up for it and get her out.. or him out.

**I believe her = Rachel and him = Jeff.

2:50
Kalia: We'll see what happens.. I have a good feeling about Thursday.. I have a good feeling about Adam..
Porsche; But he's not thinking anymore. He's not thinking for himself.
Kalia: I told him, you were the 1st person to say we needed to stick together, and look where we are, we've lost all of our friends.
Porsche: (paraphrasing) We need to keep playing together... not floating to power. It's dire that we win this HoH.
Kalia: I know. Trust me, I know.
Porsche: Ok, I have to get back outside to Dani. I promised I'd join her ages ago.
Kalia: I'm gonna take a nap now, so when everyone else takes a nap, I'm up.

2:52pm
Porsche passes through the kitchen area, and we hear..

Jeff: And I told Farah, he loves you, xoxo.

2:55
Feed 1 - Backyard. Shelly's in the pool. Dani's sprawled out on a chaise lounge.
Feed 3 - Adam, Rachel & Jordan are chatting in the kitchen.. Adam's joking around that Kruddy will be America's Favorite. He turns to study the wall for a minute, then he and Rachel start talking a little game.

2:56pm
Rachel: Think there'll be any more costumes?
Adam: I think this veto will be punishment/reward. There haven't been many punishments this year. I'm ready to take a chum bath..
Rachel: What would you do to stay in the game?
Adam: If I was on the block, I would do just about anything.
Rachel: Would you wax your back?
Adam: If I was on the block..

***Please o please o please, Ms Grodner!!!!!

Rachel and Adam continue with the "would you" list, but they had me at back waxing. Both agree giving up prize money is not an option.

This brings us to 3pm on feed 1, and we find ourselves outside on the couch with Jeff and Adam, discussing the punishment pov, and then moving on to their incorrect prediction that next week is the double eviction. Adam tells Jeff he pulled back the padded wall in the have not room, and you can see the Library...

3:06pm
QUAD

Adam: Alright, back to the dungeon. I'm layin' in the purple room, studyin' the pictures.
Jeff: I'm gonna get my swim trunks on.

In they go.. Jordan and Rachel are both getting dressed to work out.



Jeff: Wanna come upstairs and watch me shave?
Jordan: ok.

3:09pm
Feed 1 & 2
Bikinis and Game talk
Dani, Porsche & Shelly


Dani: We still have a day.
Shelly: I don't know how he said no this morning.
Dani: He can have my 1st born.
Porsche: You don't need to offer him that. You just need to be straightforward with him.
Dani: I have been, and he doesn't believe me.. even about stuff that other people have confirmed..

3:15pm
Feed 1
Bikini land
Dani's grown frustrated with Adam's resistance. She's impressing upon Shelly and Porsche the importance of keeping her to their longevity, as well as Adam's. Shelly tells Dani that's why she's so invested in keeping Dani. Dani says that she will persist with Adam. Shelly too.

Porsche: Me and Shelly are gonna be here no matter what, so he'll listen to us.
Dani: He keeps telling me that he can't trust me, and I'm like, how is one little me more threatening than the 3 of them.
Shelly: He's thinking path of least resistance, and he does not think he can get as far with us as he can with them.

3:17pm - Jordan and Rachel come outside to exercise, halting the game conversation...

Meanwhile on Feed 3 in the Candy Room, Adam's telling Jeff what Dani has said to him and where his doubts are. Jeff's getting all riled up.

Adam: I'm not thinking of wavering. Don't worry about that.
Jeff: I'm not worried. If you do it, I'm still here.

Adam recounts the conversation from this morning where he made Dani come out as having wanted Shelly out, had she not been able to get Brendon through the backdoor. Adam tells Jeff he's with him 100%, will not be keeping Dani... This conversation is ongoing, and if you'd like to view it on flashback, go to Feed 3 starting at 3:17pm.

3:25, cont'd.
Adam: I wanna go head to head and f'in win, and that's why I'm rolling with you.
Jeff: I know, dude. The plan's solid. I just can't wait til tomorrow, when she's out.
Adam: Let me win HoH. I talked to Rachel a bit this morning, and this week, we're safe with each other. I wanted her to hear it from me.. Even though I know what a nightmare she is.
Jeff: She's getting better.
Adam: As long as I'm on her side.
Jeff: Dude, but she's protecting both of us.

***Rachel, the human shield. At least they admit it.

This conversation is ongoing. Jeff's giving Adam hell about being nervous over a vote. "I can't wait for you to actually have to make a real decision in this game."

***Be careful what you wish for, Jeff.

Jeff and Adam wrap up their conversation and head out back for a smoke. This brings us to 3:30pm BBT, and it's time for a little blog break. aka... Feed me!

We'll see you back here at 7:50 pm eastern for the Wednesday Show Viewing Party!! And we'll be announcing the winner of the back rest from Relax the Back! :0) Be Here!

In the meantime, please watch the critters on the live feeds. They're really ornery today!







Permalink







79 Comments:

Blogger Sparklin said...

Wow Dani is really, really bitter.
I can't for the life of me understand her hatred of Rachel. Nothing that Rachel has done is nearly as bad as what she has and continues to do and say. Rachel never does dishes, Rachel is so disgusting, Jeff is an idiot AND a bully, Shelly is a liar, Adam is stupid, ...oh wait, they are all stupid, Jordan is useless and the list goes on and on. If only everyone were as perfect and wonderful as Dani, imagine how horrid life would be :) Ihave to wonder why she would WANT to stay in a house with all those disgusting, horrible, stupid idiots :)
I don't want her to stop fighting, but how about being a little more pleasant in your endeavors.

August 24, 2011 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Dani acts like a 12 yr old. Everyone is stupid, noone knows how to play etc etc. She is a mean person. She hates everyone. She had a chance at POV and lost, end of story.

August 24, 2011 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

If Dani had stayed with the vets, she wouldn't be in this position. She made the first move. Don't feel sorry for her one bit.

August 24, 2011 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hope dani leaves then shelly or kalia leaves right after that.

August 24, 2011 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Crazy 8's (Dee) said...

Just a random thought...when is it that they do their voting the night before eviction? I was thinking maybe that they voted before a fast forward. Any thoughts?

August 24, 2011 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Seems to me the DR is really working to keep Dani. Everytime SH or AD come out they are deep in thought.

August 24, 2011 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

I'm not usually a conspiracy theorist, but it kind of looks like the DR might be taking up where Dani left off, since he's been called twice in the last hour, right?

August 24, 2011 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Genie

Remember eons ago when I said something nice about Brendon? Well, technically just his pajamas, but still...

Get ready for shock number two. I am proud of Rachel. Yes, you read it correctly.

She still has her moments of ugliness which are definitely planned with the intent of pushing buttons. The incident between her and Dani in the kitchen is a prime example.

However, she has been shunned, ridiculed, sneered and snickered at. She has been accused of everything that is wrong and has been the butt of all jokes. If I had the constant stress of living in a house with 3 girls treating me the way DKP treat Rachel, I would have broken by now. I would have either gone off in a way that would have made Jeff look like a pussycat or I would have dissolved in tears. Rachel has been handling it all in stride. Even the loss of her puppy.

And I know that some people think it is wrong of Rachel to eat Dani's chocolates but seriously, after everything that has been done to Rachel I really can't find a reason to feel bad about the chocolates.

August 24, 2011 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Kristin - GettingItTogether said...

LOL I gotta say, this is hilarious to me.

I may be Team Dani but I am not biased enough to realize that the best deal being offered to Adam is the one Kalia brought to the table of all 4 newbies uniting, that's IF they actually unite. It's taken long enough so I won't hold my breath for that to happen.

However, because I love Dani is really the only reason I want Adam to vote her to stay.

With that said I am dying laughing at the fact that EVERY TIME Adam is alone SOMEONE from Dani's army comes in to pitch for her. If they don't change his mind they'll at least wear him the eff out!

LOL It's seriously hysterical to me.

Dani is a smart cookie man and NEVER gives up...and has major soldiers fighting for her to stay. I <3 that girl.

On another note, I'm tired of BOTH sides of the house commenting on how the others backstabbed or whine or complain on slop...don't they realize they both do whatever it is they are complaining about? Every single HG has whined, every single HG has complained...ugh, that house! LOL I can't stop laughing today, I just LOVE LOVE the game talk!!!!!

August 24, 2011 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Please refer to the HGs by their given names. Altering them only leads to an unfriendly climate in the comment section, and we try really hard to avoid that.

August 24, 2011 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hey Carolyn! What a fabulous job you and Genie are doing today! {{applause}}!!!

I am team Grendon today, love the comments girl!

I wouldn't call what Dani is doing "fighting" but rather just having a major temper tantrum. I'm starting to think the money isn't at all what she wants. I believe what she wants is the fame of being the best of the vets. Her pride is taking a beating knowing it won't turn out that way.

As for Jeff and Jordan, why on earth are they not making sure Adam is always covered so nobody could get to him? That makes no sense.

August 24, 2011 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Gotta ask again. Do they find out about the fast forward before or after the first vote on Thursday?

August 24, 2011 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jane - I'm not sure.. I was wondering about that earlier myself..

August 24, 2011 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Hi Caro

I thought Genie was still here. In case I threw you off your game with my last post, the Brendon comment I was referring to was just saying that I liked his blue and grey pajama pants. I never actually said anything nice about Brendon himself. If anyone says otherwise I will deny it on a technicality.

August 24, 2011 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Love Dani and don't think she is the slightest bit more bitter or angry at any of the the when they are facing eviction. She's pushing relentlessly because that's her job. That's the game. And it's very easy to be nice when you are safe and eating. It seems there is a lot of short memory about bad behavior in the past.

August 24, 2011 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Susan

Thank you. And I agree about Adam needing a bodyguard. Too bad they don't have the handcuffs from last year so Adam and Jeff could be stuck together. Or better yet-Rachel and Dani. I bet Dani would crack first and Rachel would still have a smile on her face.

August 24, 2011 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Caro - hmmm. I wonder if it would change the vote if it happens before. That's what is going on in my head. For the life of me I can't remember, despite having seen it year after year. It seems to me that even if they don't tell them, there will be no video package and things will move fast. The vets and Adam may figure it out.

August 24, 2011 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Dani is DUN...

but as a last ditch effort she should start a house wide argument, throw everyone under the bus, EVERYONE, and in all the chaos that would come out of that maybe she stays. Thats definately what I would try.

August 24, 2011 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

About the DE announcement, I could be mistaken, but I thought the announcement came after the first vote. Just when the house is expecting a normal HoH, Julie sets them straight and they all go into a tizzy of "OMG!" ....

August 24, 2011 at 1:57 PM  
Anonymous Reg said...

I hope Rachel eats more of Dani's chocolates LOL
I feel bad for Adam after constant "Dani Dani Dani Dani Dani Dani" pitches to him. I am sure at this point he is mentally and emotionally exhausted. I just hope not too bad as he has an important job of voting out Dani to do tomoro night. Can't wait to see her face after Julie announces by a vote of X to X, Danielle you are vanquished from the house haha

Thanks dishers keeping delivering the going ons at the BB house!

August 24, 2011 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger ceemurph said...

Poor Adam.

August 24, 2011 at 2:00 PM  
Anonymous Reg said...

Jane I agree that Dani is acting appropriately to her situation but she always made fun and used it against others when they were facing the same. She kept saying how they are all playing with emotions and guess what? Now that she is in the same position she is acting EXACTLY the same as they all did.
Oh and she kept saying all around the house how B/R are selling their first born to stay in the house and now she is selling her father's friendship for same.

August 24, 2011 at 2:02 PM  
Anonymous Blue_Flower said...

I'm wondering when they will wear Adam down. He rarely has time without pitches for Dani.
I am proud of Rachel too, they have harassed her to no end & she hasn't lost it. I don't know if I would be able to hold it together.
I can't wait to see their faces when they find out it's DE week. hee hee

August 24, 2011 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Ok, I am hitting happy hour before the live show...after working all day (and sneaking in to catch up on everything in the house) I need to take the edge off lol

I hope everyone has a great evening!!

And thanks Carolyn and Genie!!!

August 24, 2011 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

Genie,,I see your hearing voices but I hope you don't start seeing dead people:)Ghosts of BB past..

August 24, 2011 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Jane
I answered in the last post. Dont know if it showed up. I remeber Julie always saying in her first sentences to the HG that its Fastfwd.

August 24, 2011 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Hi Caro :)
Hi Genie :)
Hi Dish Family :)

Happy Veto Comp Day.

I completely agree with all the comments about the DR influencing HGs. However, I think they are ALL wasting their breath with Adam. Will he flip? Yes. This week? I don't think so.
I really hope he outs Shelly if Rach/Jordo win HOH, his time would be limited so his best bet would be to do it between now and tomorrow but since they aren't aware of the FF, I don't think he will.

Looking forward to some good DRs tonight and did anyone notice if the King and Queen were among the chess pieces?

August 24, 2011 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! It's me posting..

August 24, 2011 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Didds said...

Regarding when the HG's are told about the fast forward, I found this on a recap bb12's fast forward:

Host Julie Chen chimes into the living room and announces tonight’s live show is a double eviction, and informs everyone it is time for the first eviction. Nominee Enzo notes, "It is what it is,” while fellow nominee Matt says it is the "gremlin vs. the penguin” on the block. With a unanimous 4-0 vote, Matt is evicted.

So it looks like they find out BEFORE the first vote!

August 24, 2011 at 2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its after the HOH comp, cause they think its over but Julie tells the new HOH to think about his/her noms for a few minutes and for the house guests to head to the living room.

August 24, 2011 at 2:08 PM  
Anonymous OC Man said...

Hi everyone:

May I ask everyone a simple question?

Where does CBS and AGP find such people who behave like little kids?

Aren't there some 'smart' people who represent America better than we have?

Why can't people play this like a game, and not turn into a vacation for themselves?

Grow up!!!

I know it's ratings, but wouldn't it be better if we had some professional game players instead of the moaners and the groaners.. You signed up for this. Now deal with it.

Thanks for listening to my pointless rant :)

August 24, 2011 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

OK Now i'm getting confused..lol Sorry Carolyn:(

August 24, 2011 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I dont think knowledge of DE would help Dani with Adam at all. Its too risky, his game could end in half an hour if R/J won hoh

August 24, 2011 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

I have to agree with all the commenters re: Dani's ploys to stay, her general demeanor about being the block & being a have-not. It's not so much that she's acting out as the fact that she's doing so after having called everyone out for doing exactly the same.

Pot meet kettle ...

Harder to stomach when it's ones own life at stake in the game instead of some other hapless HG ...

August 24, 2011 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

""Reg said...
Jane I agree that Dani is acting appropriately to her situation but she always made fun and used it against others when they were facing the same."""

I keep seeing this..

can someone tell me other than Rachel & Brendon (after their blow out) Who was on the block that Dani was mean to? Shelly? nope, Adam? huh uh, Cassi? no not her, Dom? of course not.

When Jeff was on the block as a pawn from Kaliah, she wasn't mean to him either.

Dani is the new Rachel..can't wait for her to leave & see everyone move on to the next one

August 24, 2011 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger jane said...

"Playing emotionally" and being emotional are not the same thing, as the house guests think of it. Logical game play is not playing emotionally. People still react, they are human. At any rate, there are a lot of phrases used throughout the game that are thrown around when convenient and ignored when not. They all do it. They are all caviler when it's not them on the block and then get stirred up when they are.

But everyone is entitled to their opinion. Mine happens to be that Dani is most interesting, risk taking, and entertaining player this season. I would love to see her make it through. Many disagree -- so be it.

August 24, 2011 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

Hmmm, differing views on how the DE will be announced. Could it be that there is no set way to make the announcement?

August 24, 2011 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Hello Carolyn!

Yes, Didds is correct. Julie told the hamsters before the first vote that it would be a full week in one night and 2 would be going home.

August 24, 2011 at 2:16 PM  
Anonymous Sick of Dani said...

I find it so so funny that Dani is telling Adam that her Dad will be friends with him after BB if he will vote to keep her. So funny when she doesnt even speak to her dad. Please send Dani out the door!!

August 24, 2011 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Didds said...

I've spent thousands on iTunes, but boy do I sure wish I could win bb so I could take care of my parents.

Nice, shelly.

August 24, 2011 at 2:22 PM  
Anonymous fancyp said...

good afternoon all, gator so sorry about your foot my advise to you contact--- Jeff---- and see what he can do for you he has performed one miracle (getting Rachael to behave)so your foot should be easy for him' love you all

August 24, 2011 at 2:23 PM  
Anonymous Sephi said...

Auburn John:

Loved your best/worst case scenarios from the last post. Very logical and as I was reading, I was swayed to change my mind to think that Adam should evict Dani.

Then I started thinking again (probably overthinking...lol), and here is where I see the problem.

I think if Dani goes tomorrow, JJR are going to run over Porsche and Kalia and those two will be out in the next two weeks, max three (which only gets Adam to final 5). Once they are gone, there is nobody from the other side and Adam (I believe is their next target) . Adam would need to be a really strong comp player to stay in the house from final 5 to final 2 and I just don't think he is.

I think he needs a strong person on the other side (the DKP side) to keep the numbers relatively even and the target off his back. I just don't think that Porsche and Kalia have it in them to win the HOH's they need to before they are evicted and Adam is no longer skating through the middle.

That being said, he'll probably evict Dani tomorrow. If he can pull off an HOH and/or POV himself in the next few weeks, then maybe he keeps himself safe long enough to get to final 2. In this case, he has a more compelling argument to ask for votes since he's won comps.

I guess we shall have to see!

August 24, 2011 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Have naughty said...

Good afternoon. Dani, Porsche and Shelly have been throwing everything they got at Adam. but he is not budging. Maybe they should try the kitchen sink on for size. Adam just got a minute alone with Jordan and said they are still trying but it is not working. Now he is contemplating again. I am still hopeful that he will not flip.

August 24, 2011 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Wait, replay....(sound of screeching brakes).

Kalia is talking about a newbie alliance and as a selling point 'We would be doing it for all of our friends who got booted because of them.'

I thought the reason their newbie friends started going home in the first place was because of Kalia and Shelly.

August 24, 2011 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

Sick of Dani said...
I find it so so funny that Dani is telling Adam that her Dad will be friends with him after BB if he will vote to keep her. So funny when she doesnt even speak to her dad. Please send Dani out the door!!



it was a joke

August 24, 2011 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

Jane said...
But everyone is entitled to their opinion. Mine happens to be that Dani is most interesting, risk taking, and entertaining player this season. I would love to see her make it through.


Here! Here!

August 24, 2011 at 2:40 PM  
Anonymous JLsLove said...

I really hope that Jordan wins HOH just for the mere fact that they all discount her. Kalia and her whole demeanor towards J makes me plum mad! It might not make for the best gaming to watch, but it would sooth my feelings for a bit!
Waiting, watching and wondering!!

August 24, 2011 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

The best alliances are formed with people who generally get along and enjoy each others company. The proposed newbie alliance would be an absolute mess. I'm sure Adam only humored Kalia's offer so she won't put him up

August 24, 2011 at 2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened to just winning things to keep you safe....just sayin :-)

August 24, 2011 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Rwwatson said...

If Production is pushing Adam to keep Dani (for whatever reason), that would make this a scripted show. Isn't CBS more afraid they will lose the reality show demographics?

Forcing, suggesting, or rewarding, Adam to keep Dani will just make this another weekly TV show. Probably one that will end very soon.

August 24, 2011 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger AuburnJohn said...

I posted some of my thoughts at the end of the last cap, so here's a repost if that's OK. I'd like to hear people's opinions on if I'm missing something. I have favorites, but I enjoy logical gameplay from each player even if it means my favorites go home.

I've enjoyed reading the comments for and against keeping Dani, but here are my thoughts... Adam is actually in one of the best spots in the house right now. He is not either side's target, and both sides want to work with him. No one doubts the two strongest competitors at this point are Dani and Jeff. Dani to me was always going to be the hardest one to get out, and Adam has the chance right now to send her home. Say for the sake of argument he keeps Dani. He will have shown his cards to JJR, and the only thing he gains is the possibility of help from Dani. Adam knows Dani will not hesitate to throw him under the bus to keep Kalia or Porsche (and Shelly for that matter). Let's look at Best and Worst case of each scenario:

Keeping Dani and flipping the House:
Best case if he keeps Dani - Someone in his new alliance wins HOH so he is safe for the next eviction, and they evict Jeff (or Rachael if Jeff wins Veto). Someone in his alliance wins HOH again, he still likely goes up with Rachael unless he's HOH. Best case scenario he gets one eviction of guaranteed safety and makes Final 6, but now has a target on his back from people not targeting him currently.

Worst Case if he keeps Dani - Rachael or Jordan win HOH and put up him and Dani. He's then immediately fighting his new "ally" to stay in the house. Say Dani then goes home and he survives... He's target #1 for the JJR alliance. Worst case he's evicted immediately after keeping Dani and doesn't even make Final 6.


Evicting Dani and Staying with the JJR Alliance for the time being:
Best Case if he evicts Dani - He stays in good standing with JJR. Kalia, Porsche, or Shelly wins HOH and put up Jeff and Rachael. He still has no blood on his hands. Jeff or Rachael goes home but if the one that stays wins the next HOH, he is still safe for another eviction. If the newbie alliance wins again, they send the remaining one home. Best case his 3 strongest competitors are out of the game (Dani, Rachael, and Jeff). He is in the Final 5 with Jordan, Shelly, Porsche, and Kalia.

Worst case if he evicts Dani: JJR wins HOH, and since he stuck with the alliance, JJR evicts Porsche or Kalia. JJR wins HOH again, and evicts the remaining one. He's then in the final 5 with Shelly, Jeff, Jordan, and Rachael. He's in a tough spot, but his fate is still in his own hands.


Looking at all the scenarios, I think Adam should (and is likley going to) evict Dani and bide his time as long as he can; because he knows getting rid of Dani almost guarantees him Final 5. The next HOH he can hope to flip the house. He plays to win if Racheal or Jordan are still in it, but throws it to one of the other newbies if he gets the chance. He skates to Final 5 and eliminates 3 of his biggest competitors if that happens. Now is not the time for Adam to make a strong move when it provides very little benefit only in the best case scenario.

August 24, 2011 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Dani needs to whip out her magic corns and show Adam all the ways things could play out. His brain looks like its going to cramp if he doesn't get help soon...lol.

August 24, 2011 at 2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although this is my first post, I've been an appreciative BBDish fan for a few years.

If the possibility exists that DR has influenced Shelly to suddenly campaign for Dani, I wonder if they have a hand in Adam & Rachel being quiet about Shelly's conversation with each of them.

Shelly's sudden campaigning, as well as Adam & Rachel being quiet about it, does not add up.

Also, Kalia’s pitch to Adam about a Newbie alliance after Dani leaves is the first brilliant idea she’s had. Perhaps DR gave the idea to Kalia?

If Adam were to decide to flip, either before or after Dani leaves, either way, it would certainly keep the game exciting keep and the ratings up.

I greatly appreciate the writers for providing this site for all to enjoy and I learn so much from the people that post. I start my day and end my night with BBDish! Thank you.

Kit

August 24, 2011 at 2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was a dani fan all the way. however she did this to herself week 3 with the lets b/d jeff. and to top it off she put shelly and adam on the block last week. why would adam or shelly even consider keeping her.

I give adam credit for not blowing up on her, and he has my vote if for america's player if he don't make it to f2

August 24, 2011 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Afternoon ladies!


My my my - Dani sure isn't very good at this game with out her dad taking the heat off of her and on to himself.

I'm always always amazed at how many ppl take the game personally when they get in the house. Most ppl will do almost anything to win 1/2 a mil so why would they expect ppl to be true to their word or even think they can trust someone 100% is beyond me.

I'm barely scarping by with keeping up but i'm still trying......one of these days i'll actually be able to watch it all from start to finish. *sigh* Those were fun times.

August 24, 2011 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

wait!

When all kalia's friends left??
Other than Dani, who has been Kalia's friend?

August 24, 2011 at 3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone may have already mentioned this but i had a question. The stuffed puppy that either shelly or Porsche has hidden from Rachel... is it the same dog that brendon gave rachel from his HOH when she came back in the house for one day last season? If so I am sure that dog is very special to her.

August 24, 2011 at 3:01 PM  
Anonymous Sephi said...

JS Love,

I don't like how Jordan's HOH is always discounted either. She scored a 3! Nobody can prove to me that Jeff and Brendon would have beat a 3 if they tried and her score beat 5 other competing HG's. Give me a break!

-Porsche, Shelly, Cassi, Keith: 0 comps

-Adam: 1 POV - we know it was given to him so I count it as 1/2 a comp, if you believe it was a legit win it's still only 1 comp

-Dominic: 1 comp

-Rachel: 2 comps (on her own) and we know Dani gave her the first HOH

-Kalia: 1 comp and evicted her own alliance member, so I put her at a negative 1 in the comp scoring department (lol)

Basically only Dani, Brendon, and Jeff have beaten Jordan at comps and she has been better than or even with 8 other HG's.

Let's stop ragging on the girl about her comp performance!

August 24, 2011 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Looking at it as not a Dani or Jeff fan, or even an Adam fan, there are a few reasons why I think Dani needs to lay off in her campaigning to Adam.

She has hit on all her important selling points several times over. She has nothing new to say so instead she has started talking in circles which is causing her to contradict herself. She told Adam she will put herself at risk for the people she has promised to be loyal to. She used the fact that she was loyal to Brendon and Rachel and her downfall was trying to protect 3 people in the game. But Adam's thinking is that her alliance included 5 people including Jeff and Jordon. Basically that means she was proving her loyalty by not being loyal.

When she feels like she's not getting anywhere she starts coming across as threatening. She pulls the ED card a lot. ED will love/hate Adam if he keeps/evicts Dani. Men have a different emotional reaction than women to feeling pressured into doing something they don't want to do. I don't think a 40 year old man takes kindly to being threatened by a 25 year old girl. It's more likely to piss him off than get him on Dani's side. She has also pulled the BB fans into the arguement. The fans are gonna hate him if he doesn't keep Dani in the game. As a huge fan of the show himself, that is more likely to hurt Adam's feelings than to make him go to bat for Dani.

I know that Dani and a lot of viewers think that Jeff is the one who bullies his alliance into doing what he wants them to do. He comes off as loud and bossy, but as a guy I don't think that intimidates Adam. Especially any guy who has ever been on a sports team or in any branch of the military. When Jeff is barking at his team he always uses the phrases 'We' and 'You'. WE can do this. If you believe it you can achieve it. Dani uses 'Me' and 'I'. You need ME in the game. I am the only one who can get Jeff out. I need to stay in the house. You stand no chance of winning if you don't keep ME. She isn't showing any faith in the people she claims to want as her allies. She is basically saying they are all worthless without her. And she has referred to people as being too cowardly to go along with her plan. That would be far more likely to offend than to win her a vote.

I'm not saying she shouldn't try. But the same thing that made the backdoor Jeff plan such a colossal failure is what seems to be sinking any chance she had with Adam. It's all in the presentation.

August 24, 2011 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Anonymous at 3:01, Shelly hid the stuffed puppy from Rachel and has threatened to dismember it. She has turned evil in my opinion.

Dani's eviction tomorrow cannot happen soon enough for me and I really hope Jordan or Rachel win the next HoH. Still also hoping Adam spills Shelly's duplicity to the vets before the double eviction tomorrow.

August 24, 2011 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I am starting to get confused by why Adam is not telling Jeff about Shelly. Yesterday I didn't think there was a reason to tell him. At this point, if he is dead set on voting Dani out I think he needs to spill the beans.

Jeff just asked, "What is she getting from you. She would still need Shelly." That was the perfect chance to spill his guts. At this point I am agreeing with some of the comments yesterday. Adam is the one who is going to end up looking shady.

Maybe he has a strategic reason for not telling, but I hope it's not out of loyalty to Shelly. Right now Shelly is on the "I want what I want when I want it" train. She isn't thinking about what's best for Adam, only about having Adam do what would be best for her.

August 24, 2011 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger earlybird said...

If you ask me, Dani is pushing way too hard for Adam's vote, and while some may think her persistence will pay off in the end, I think it comes off as desperate, insincere, and, worst of all, threatening.

Annie tried this same tactic, and all it did was alienate her from the very people she was trying to convince.

Dani should have made her pitch to Adam, allow it sink in a bit, then talk to him again later in the day, to see where his head was at.

August 24, 2011 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Monica k said...

watching the live feeds is frustrating me right now because neither Dani or Jeff will let Adam talk or actually listen to what he has to say. I find myself trying not to yell at my computer while watching...am I only one?

August 24, 2011 at 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Rbliss said...

I just had an aha moment. If Porsche tells Dani about the newbie alliance then Dani could take that info to the vets. Maybe finally get it thru her thick head that she needs to stick with them. Then it would be 4 vets vs 3 noobs. Then the jejo team and the dani team could live peacefully here on bbdish till f4. Sadly there is no way Dani could put her pride aside or her ego to work with them.

August 24, 2011 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I just saw that Ozzy and Coach are returning to Survivor. Yes Ozzy is adorable. Yes Coach is entertaining. But is this really what things have come too? Are there really no people left that want their 15 minutes of fame? Is that why we have to keep recycling former cast members on our favorite shows year after year. I vote for an alumni free Survivor and Big Brother for the next go round.

August 24, 2011 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Audubon John -

Your posts are so intelligent and thought out. However, I think your plan is flawed from the start when you say he is neither sides target and that he'd be protected by both. Dani had no plans to include Adam in any of her scenarios until she got desperate, which means she probably won't stick with any deal. and I think he realizes that, which is why he won't budge.

August 24, 2011 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

Adam keeps talking about Hamster Watch. I had never been, so I just went there. Ummmm....there is nothing on that site. Little paragraphs of information. NOTHING like BB Dish! This site is so comprehensive!


Good job Carolyn and Genie!! This site blows H.W. out of the water!

August 24, 2011 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

Hey everyone

I think the main thing that is striking me w/Dani right now is her self-centeredness(is that a real word?) Her constantly saying it's unfair that she's on the block and that NO one wants to be there more than she does. Seriously Dani? That's insulting to the other players. It just takes me back to her first season when she laid around whining and crying about how everything was unfair all the time.

Something I was wondering. Does anyone else think Shelly is setting Adam up for a fall? She is planting major seeds with Jeff & Jordan about the possibility of Adam flipping. I think Shelly plans to vote against Kalia then blame it on Adam to Jeff/Jordan. Adam is making a big mistake not telling Jeff/Jordan about Shelly working so hard to keep Dani. He needs to say something before the vote or I have a feeling he's gonna be totally screwed. Especially w/Double eviction coming up. If Dani goes out w/vote of 2 to 3 all it would take would be Shelly saying "I knew he was gonna flip" to Jeff/Jordan going into the double eviction.

August 24, 2011 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger lacey said...

OK I don't get it. Why does Jeff always ask Jordan to watch him shave. The last time I saw that in HOH, Jordan got up to leave and Jeff stopped her and asked her, "I thought you wanted to watch me shave?" and she asked him if he wanted her to and he replied "YES".....so she stayed. What is up with that?? Maybe one of the men can explain???????

lacey

August 24, 2011 at 4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of all the people who have been on the block and even knew they were leaving, why is it only unfair to Dani? It's part of the game, Everyone on BB wants to stay Her behavior is poor sportsmanship, After all, it happens to everyone there except the winner. I think her comments about production people quitting if she is leaving are totally inappropriate. She certainally thinks a lot of herself!

August 24, 2011 at 4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we should have a BB Vernacular list so I'll start:

1) "I;'m not going to lie" means I have been lying about everything I have been talking about up til this point.
2) "I've always looked out for your interest through the whole entire game" means since you can't remember the entire game, I'm guessing you are buying this.
3) "I will always have your back" means despite the fact that I had nothing to do with your staying in the house I will take credit for it since you are obviously still here.
4) "I don't get involved with the cattiness of the house" means I created the cattiness but have no intention of being caught doing it
5) "They promised never to back door me" means despite the fact that I have played in the Veto, I was still back door-ed because I lost the Veto and that counts too.
6) "I will never put you up even though you are part of the strongest duo in the house" means that when I put you up you will never see it coming.
7)"Everyone else does not know how to play logically and therefore are idiots" means all my big plays have not worked out but if you want to take a chance on my next big play come on board.
8) ...

August 24, 2011 at 4:32 PM  
Anonymous Puddin370 said...

Adam telling J&J about Shelly right now wouldn't really serve any purpose except to stir the pot.

He knows that his vote is the deciding vote and it doesn't matter how Shelly votes, Dani would still get evicted.

August 24, 2011 at 4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello again everyone,

I can tell you the kind of person Adam is. Very kind and sincere. Those who are hoping he flips, he will not. I do not believe that the DR has influence but when he comes home, naturally, it will be the first question I ask him lol.

Anyways, he is holding high moral ground and it makes me happy to see a bunch of people in the comments coming around and rooting him on now. Once you get to know him you can't help but not root for him (sorry for the double negative! lol.)

I will also ask him... WHY haven't you told J/J about Shelly? What are you waiting for? Tell them about her, tell them to pretend all is good until next HOH competition and than plot from there, in case she finally wins something. This is the one flaw in his game so far in my humble opinion, but he is doing us proud and we will have a blast at the live viewing party tomorrow night at the place he hosts trivia at.

Also, when he said on the live feed that he hopes we were celebrating his birthday when he wasn't here... We did!!

Eddie from Hoboken

August 24, 2011 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

thx for the great updates what a day in the BB house. I fell bad for Adam this is so unfair of Dani, Porsche and Shelly to be at him all day like this. Jeff really needs to step-up here and stay with Adam to help sheild him from these people.

Dani saying she would take his smokes that is a sure way for him not to vote for her. I am really surprised the DR would let this kind of bullying go on this long.

I will be glad to see Dani leave after the way she has been today.

August 24, 2011 at 4:54 PM  
Anonymous Honeywoodu_Love_Me said...

Zing! Zing! Zing!

LOL love the zingbot!

August 24, 2011 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger Maniac Rose said...

Caro, 8:15 Jordan showed Rachel that she found brendan's duck....feed quad

August 24, 2011 at 9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was getting very frustrated with Adam's behavior UNTIL IT FINALLY CAME OUT that he, Adam, was enjoying the attention and the squirming he was putting Dani and Porsche through. I felt as Jeff did that all Adam had to do was put out his hand and say, "Look, unless you give me more, we're done. Period"
Jeff is right thinking that would be all it would take and the fact that Adam FINALLY owned up to his deriving satisfaction in these discussions FINALLY put an end to Adam's trying to solicit sympathy for his "being put through this" It's simply too much that Adam has been trying to talk out of both sides of his mouth on this one issue. And I am grateful how quickly Jeff picked up on this!

As to the earlier comment that Shelly COULD easily blame Adam for flipping if the vote IS 3-2 to get rid of Dani instead of 4-1, I would think Adam would deserve it, given his reluctance to tell Jeff what is happening. Yes, earlier there was a reason to withhold this information since the vote was not cast in cement, but not now since Adam has reassured Jeff that he is not wavering. ut then, Shelly would have to be pretty audacious to vote to keep Dani when it is clear that Adam won't!

August 24, 2011 at 9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh. People. I can't see how JJ continue to have fans who appear to be fine, intelligent, caring, "good" people. It's aggravating (Shelly's favorite word for POed). Jeff even bullys his very own people and when he found out Jordan had that talk with Shelly, he put the longest list of expletives out there to *all* (instead of caps--I'm a rule follower!) of his own people, including cussing at Jordan for talking to people without him! 

He intimidates people, sometimes physically, and Jordan can't. He manipulates to dispel the rumours and lies, and Jordan actually gave Shelly proof that JJ *did lie* to Dani, oops, and let loose also how Jordan was lying as she was talking to her! Oops! Shelly did not catch on unbelievably--I'm happy to script it for you if you missed it. During Jeff's tirade, Jordan just sat there and smiled at him and nodded with every hateful thing he said. Ick.

He gave Adam the business today for doing what Jeff told his soldiers (his word, not mine) that they better do: tell him who says what behind his back about him. Still, as usual, Jeff acted like a crybaby knowing Dani was talking about him. Duh, dude. And his way of wahhhhhing that is to tell Adam exactly, and I mean exactly, what Adam should do and say, but more what Adam *had better* do if he thinks he's going forward with *him,* as if Jeff is king of the world. 

Jeff is alwqys threatening and hostile and I can't see why people are feeling sorry for Adam about Dani, but not about him being totally emasculated by Jeff. Poor Adam couldn't find the right words to placate Jeff to stop his outburst! And his intimidation worked, as you saw poor Adam, head low, eyes to the ground at the end of their "talk."

Now, yes, this has been a strategy that has worked, and that may win JJ the game, but I can not respect someone who is a bully, clearly misogynistic, homophobic (and very misinformed--the vast majority of molesters are heterosexual, so kids would be *safer* if schools were staffed by gay people), and has such a hostile manner, even while playing pool, if he misses a shot he calls the ball an f-in' b----, or says he'd like "to choke her" or "punch her face in" when talking about another HG. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't actually do that, but thinking it is enough. It's scary.

I used to lovelovelove JJ too, but I saw just a little of Jeff this time, and Jordan supporting it, and him saying nasty things about his own team and that was it. I think Shelly herself, their number one fan (shiver), would not love them quite so much if she heard the words he used while talking about *her* behind her back, just for talking with Jordan about her, very valid, concerns, which I agree, was not very smart. Not nice. Not sweet. Not big heart. Big Jeff=Big Nasty Coward Jordan=Nasty Coward's Supporter.

August 25, 2011 at 1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1:42AM BBT Dani makes an agreement with Rachel to save Dani if Dani promises not to tell anyone that she, Rachel, has made this
agreement.(Notice a spring in Dani's step and a change in her mood). Now Dani has to convince both Shelly and Porsche to go ahead with the vote to save Dani WITHOUT a third vote. Frankly it sounds like a convincing agreement, however with Rachel demanding silence from Dani, she, Rachel could easily not go through with it. Rachel did not ask for anything in return so I think it is a tad suspicious

August 25, 2011 at 1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below