;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Overnight Report


Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Tuesday! The live feeds on the Big Brother 13 House have been on fire with game talk, manipulation and deception since just after the PoV Ceremony yesterday.
Oh what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practice to deceive!
If you took Monday off from the live feeds or the blog, you've got some serious catching up to do! Start here:
Please refer to the above posts for details, as well as flashback feed numbers and times...
Right now, we've got to move forward! Dani's on the block as the ReNom, and she will not be going gently into that good night... Dani's got Porsche working on her behalf, and in a surprising turn of events, Shelly seems to be as well...

Please refresh this post at 6am BBT, and watch the 1st sections of the Overnight Report magically appear before your eyes....

10:59pm BBT
Feed 1
Jordan & Shelly
HoH Room

Jordan and Shelly's talk, that GenieSea covered so beautifully in this post, continues.

Jordan: ..but she wouldn't say a deal.. Like a week deal, a 2 week deal...
Shelly: Right. She never commits to..
Jordan: No!
Shelly: ..that stuff.
Jordan: And I think.. It's like, why not do it now while you have the chance? And Jeff told me.. He's like, "I feel so bad," and he was like, "I gotta quit thinkin' about her bein' upset one night crying, when 3 weeks ago..."
Shelly: Right. It tough for people who have a conscience. (paraphrasing)

Jordan: We were upstairs and I told him, What is your gut telling you to do? And he said, "my gut is telling me to get rid of... her."
Shelly: Cuz you're not gonna get very many chances at that.
Jordan: No. And then, for her to say, week 1 she fell into having to do a final 2 with Kalia?
Shelly: That can't be true, because Kalia was up here in the tub with you.
Jordan: Exactly. Kalia was always..
Shelly: With you guys at that point.
Jordan: ..talking to me. Cuz me and Kalia..
Shelly: Kalia had the same deal I had the 1st week.
Jordan: What?
Shelly: Up here, with the vote, 6-4.

From here, Jordan goes on to ask Shelly if it's true that she made a final 3 deal with Daniele and Kalia. Shelly says she did, but only to get information out of them. Jordan then tells Shelly that Dani says she has a final 2 or 3 deal with every person in the house. The conversation carries on from there. To watch this in the flashback section of the live feeds, please go to 11:01pm on Feed 1...

CUT TO:
11:35pm BBT
Around the house...
  • Adam & Jordan are playing badminton in the yard.
  • Jeff, Porsche, Shelly, Kalia and Rachel are playing with the Bendaroos they got from Big Brother.
  • Dani is solo in the Have Not Room.
CUT TO:
11:43pm BBT
Feed 1
Hammock
Jeff & Jordan

While the other HGs continue playing and chatting on the couch, Jeff and Jordan head over to the Hammock to talk game...
Jordan tells Jeff about her conversation with Shelly. We'll join them.

Jordan: I was talkin' to her upstairs.. and um, she told me, um..
Jeff: You know it's getting catty if Adam removes himself.
Jordan: Yeah.. And starts putting up pillows..

Adam comes over..

After a couple minutes of interruptions, they continue...

Jordan: We talked for a while, just about stuff, and one thing she told me... she goes, "I have a concern about you, me and Jeff in the final 3?" She was like, "I'm gonna lose." She was like, basically just meanin' that she doesn't want her family to be disappointed with.. cuz, she was like, "Of course you're gonna take Jeff," and I was like, "yeah. Of course I'm taking Jeff, if I win, and Jeff's gonna take me."

***I can't help but wonder if this confirmation was the only thing Shelly was really up there looking for... to justify her betrayal this week...

Jordan: And she was like.. "That's a quarter of.." um.. whatever.. And I told her, "There's still 8 people here left," and she goes, "Oh, I know. I'm just thinking... forward." And I told her, "you don't have to do this final 3 deal thing. I mean, we can just play it by ear until like later on and see what happens... Because you never know what could happen.. I could get knocked out.. Jeff could get knocked out.." I was like, "You don't know." I don't know if she just wanted to hear.. I told her, "If Jeff got knocked out," she would basically be you.
Jeff: mm hmm
Jordan: I was like, I would stick with you the whole entire time. And I told her, if something happened to me, stick with Jeff... But then, I was like, "You're not trying to change your vote for Thursday, are you?" And she was like, "No, no..

This is ongoing, much like the night, and while I've got to move forward, you can certainly watch on flashback.. Go to 11:45pm on Feed 1. Click here to get to the live feed log in page, if you've gottem, or the 3 day free trial, if you need em.

Skipping ahead a little to 11:47pm with Jeff & Jordan...

Jordan: She was basically, if "I got to final 3 with y'all, I'm gonna come in 3rd place.. and get zero..."
Jeff: That's fine. Then, let's cut here, and you go your way.
Jordan: No, she wasn't being mean at all.. She was like, "I'm talking to you.."
Jeff: Well, what does she want?
Jordan: I don't know.. I was like, "are you wantin' to work with Kalia and Porsche and them?" And she was like, "No, no. I want to work with you guys." I was like, "You don't know what's gonna happen. You know.. There's the double eviction comin' up, and all this stuff," and she was like, "I know." And then she said, "Kalia said that she would never put you up.." I guess she just wants to know that she's not gonna get strung along and then cut off...
Jeff: Well, I don't know what she wants.

Jordan: And then.. One thing that bothered.. I don't know why it bothers me, but.. I guess when I was sittin' in the hot tub, Porsche went.. I guess there was stuff goin' on last night, and went like this.. Like pointin' at me? And Dani was back there.. I guess she's more mad at me? Cuz Dani said that me and you swore that we weren't gonna back door her. And you talk about your integrity, and that you're an honest person and stuff.. And you..

Jordan: Lied.. and basically sayin' that they shouldn't trust us, because when we talked to her, we promised that.. We swore that we weren't gonna backdoor her and we did. And um.. She was basically tellin' Kalia and Porsche that last night.. And tryin to tell the whole house that our word is no good, because we swore we wouldn't backdoor her and we did... And she.. Somethin' about me.. Somethin'... I don't know.. And Porsche was just sayin', "Well, she swore, and she backdoored her." Talkin' about me.. and Shelly's like, "I'm not tryin' to start drama. I just want to tell you this."

***bwahahahahaha. Funniest thing I've heard this morning.

OK.. to continue with Jeff and Jordan's conversation from this point forward, please go to 11:50pm on Feed 1.


CUT TO:
12:10am BBT
Feed 1
Hammock
Jeff & Jordan

A few minutes earlier, Jordan informed Jeff that although he saved Porsche from the block, she'll still be coming after them, if she wins HoH... This and everything that came before have set Jeff off on a blue streak, cursing all the newbies and wishing the Vets could have just stuck together til final 5..

Jordan: She said that um.. they don't know, like what they're doing..

Jordan stops talking, as Porsche is crossing the yard towards them..

Porsche comes over to present Jordan with something she made from the Bendaroos toy BB gave them.

Porsche: I don't know if it's me or you, Jordan. It's one of us. It has too many clothes on to be me...

Jordan: You made that?
Jeff: Damn, that's good.
Jordan: That's really good!
Porsche: hehehe

They ooh and ahh over it... Here's a close up:
Then Porsche goes on her merry way, and Jordan picks up right where she left off..

Jordan: But I think once Dani's gone, and you don't have somebody like her in everybody's ear, then.. um.. then I think things'll be.. normal. Don't you think?

Jeff: Yeah, but i don't want her goin' around f'in bashin' my f'in reputation.. when the reason she's on the block is because of her, not because of me. She f*cked me. Not the other way around. And I don't need my f*ckin' reputation shot. I don't give a f*ck who it's for. To benefit some f*ckin' loser that sucks and can't keep her word, and lies about what my character is... Because she'll never f*ckin' be me. Don't try to f*ckin' bash my character, when you're not even f*ckin' close to me.
Jeff: You live your f*ckin' life the way you live it. You deal with your consequences. I don't live like that. So don't make me that person.
Jordan: Yeah.
BB: Adam, please go to the Diary Room.
Jeff: I didn't swear on f*ckin' sh*t. She f*cked me. Not the other way around. And it's not "poor Daniele." I don't give a f*ck if it's your birthday or you're on your period. Go f*ck yourself.

***I hope everyone's wearing protection this morning, what with all the flying f bombs...
Jordan:

Jeff: I was skating around her to avoid it. Wait. I wanna f*cking cook a steak in her room. You gonna bash me for f*cking game? When you made a bad f'ing move? You f'd up!
Jordan: Yeah..
Jeff: And then ruin our chances? Out of spite? Because you f'd up? You spited us from the beginning of the game. That's why you f'in did what you did. There's no other reason. She even told me, "I don't know what the big deal was about you. Everyone was like, 'Oh Jeff!' " She's like, "I never saw it." She told me that right to my face. Yeah. And the producers? Their jobs they're gonna quit because you're leaving? Dude. Get f*cked. You loser. I'm gonna quit my job because you're off a game show? If someone said that to me, I'd be like, wait a second, I was your friend til you f'in said that. Are you f'in for real right now? You're an idiot.
Jordan: Yeah.
Jeff: I'm going on a Daniele strike.

Jeff and Jordan get up from the Hammock...

Jeff: Where'd you get that from? Why would you say that?
Jordan: I don't know why she said it. But.. this is just the beginning..
Jeff: I know. We'll wait.

They walk across the yard, and Jordan chats with the others at the couch... Rachel gets up to go to bed and Jeff joins the couch crew after a moment...

After washing out her cup and putting it on the rack, Rachel and Daniele cross paths in the dining area. Rachel says nothing. Daniele, "She's so weird." Rachel continues on her way to the restroom to wash her face, brush her teeth, etc...


CUT TO:
12:29am BBT
Feed 1
Bathroom
Kalia & Shelly

Kalia: Oh, Shelly..
Shelly: I know. It's bothering me. The whole thing is bothering me. (pause) Sometimes I wish I didn't care as much about stuff...

Kalia: I know.
Shelly: Sometimes I do wish I was ____ liars in this game.
Kalia: There've been a lot of times in life that I wish I didn't care so much.. about what other people are feeling...
Shelly: Yeah.

Jeff enters the bathroom area.

Kalia: And I was always finding in life that I'm so empathetic..
Shelly: Right.
Kalia: And then I went the extreme opposite, and I didn't care what anything that happened to anybody.
Shelly: Right.
Kalia: And now I'm here...
Shelly: You never get a second chance with friends..

Shelly leaves and goes back outside..

Kalia: You really really do not. Sometimes you do, if they're real friends.

Kalia remains.. Jeff takes the opportunity to speak to her alone.

Jeff: Hey., I told Porsche too.. If you have any questions moving forward? What was said? What wasn't said..
Kalia: Yeah..
Jeff: What different people..
Kalia: Oh! I thought you meant like..
Jeff: Well, I mean, I know you guys are in your room talking about your side of the story... You know what I mean?
Kalia: What side?
Jeff: Just about what happened.. If you have any questions..
Kalia: Oh you know I'll always ask.
Jeff: Yeah, ask me. Especially about my word not being good.
Kalia: ok
Jeff: Like, if I cut any deals.
Kalia: ok
Jeff: So.. Nothin' like that was said, right?
Kalia: I.. did not... hear anyone say that. I just thought that you and Daniele had an understanding... but I didn't know the details of what the understanding was.
Jeff: ok.
Kalia: So I don't know.. Words were exchanged.
Jeff: Ok.. Well, I'm just tellin' ya.. If anything is like, in question, like my character, especially, just be like, ok, lemme ask Jeff then.. I know she's you best friend, but look at both sides of the story. Know what I mean?
Kalia: Of course.


CUT TO:
12:41am BBT
Feed 1
Shelly & Jordan
Jacuzzi

Jordan's talking to Shelly about how she misses home and being normal... Shelly uses the moment to steer Jordan away from the reality of the Dani situation, and her role in it, this week.

Jordan: I'm just ready to be around people who like you..
Shelly: For what you are..
Jordan: Yeah. I'm just ready for all that. I just don't miss any of this.. and I don't like the catty.. Cuz it makes you feel like upset a lot.. in here..
Shelly: Yeah
Jordan: Like it makes you feel down?
Shelly: Yeah, today was like, Oh great.. Here's another start to another sh*tty f*ckin 4 days.
Jordan: And it's just like.. I think though, after.. If she does leave on Thursday, and she's not in people's ear.. I told Jeff.. Maybe it might be a lot different.
Shelly: Right.
Jordan: And I was like, maybe it might be more fun.

Shelly: Well, she's certainly not tryin'. I mean. She went to bed. She's not bothering anybody.
Jordan: Yeah... Well, I mean, I'm not gonna talk bad about her, cuz I think she's a nice girl.
Shelly: Right.
Jordan: I think she's just upset.
Shelly: And she may just be upset. It might be the way she's dealin' with it.
Jordan: Right. And.. But.. You know.. If it was me or Jeff that got backdoored, it wouldn't be like that. Everybody'd be walkin' around normal. Or, if it was anybody else..
Shelly: You've just gotta let go of it.

This conversation is ongoing. If you'd like to catch it on flashback, please go to 12:41am on feed 1.

CUT TO:
1:00am BBT
QUAD

Jordan, Kalia and Porsche are chatting on the couch, while Adam and Jeff shoot pool...

Porsche continues making her Bendaroo creations.. This one's Jeff.

CUT TO:
1:30am BBT
Quad
Adam, Kalia, Porsche, Jeff, Jordan

Chatter about the Kardashians, which leads to bedonk-a-donks.. or pedonk-a-donks and buying jeans for them and wanting them.. Booty talk...
Jordan looks at the instructions for the Bendaroo..

Jordan: Isn't it crazy that like Japanese and Korean people can read that? And understand that? It's just crazy! Look at that. It just looks like...

Adam, Kalia & Jeff get that "Oh, Jordan" look on their faces, but hold their tongues... then..

Adam: Yeah, but they're looking at English like wtf is that sh*t?

CUT TO:
2:00am BBT
Around the house...

Porsche, Dani & Kalia are in the Have Not Room..
Dani: I'm going home anyway, so I should just punch her in the face. I don't care anymore.
Kalia: I was actually, in a lot of ways tonight, trying to bait her...
**Mah nishtana ha laila ha zeh.. (what makes this night different?)
Jeff & Jordan are upstairs in HoH stress snacking.

CUT TO:
2:15am BBT
Feed 2
Kalia & Porsche


Kalia: Shelly talks about it all the time, how she's gonna go off on her (Rachel), and then she's like completely nice to her. All these people are like, Oh, but I have to worry about jury votes. Oh, ok. That's the least of your worries.
Porsche: What?!
Kalia: That's why everyone's fake nice to each other. Because they still have to worry about the jury.
Porsche: That's ridiculous. You're in jury. That's what's up. You're not in 1st or 2nd place. Get a life.
Kalia: And Adam.. I don't know how to talk to Adam...
***And Porsche wont be doing that for you. Her Adam talks are already spoken for.
Kalia: If I talk to him, he's probably gonna take it like intimidation.. "she's being mean to me.."
Porsche: No. I think Jeff's the only one who gets like that.
Kalia: The number of people who've said that they will never vote for Adam, in this house, they're gonna be your jury, so I suggest you step up and start making some moves.. or you might as well just volunteer to leave.
Porsche: mm hmm
Kalia: Seriously... You're never gonna get to the end with Jeff, and if you were to somehow get to the end with them, you're never gonna win.

Porsche: Yah. And anyway, you're not gonna get 1st or 2nd, cuz he's gonna take someone else.
Kalia: mm hmm. He's gonna take Rachel. Or take Jordan, and then it wont matter.
Porsche: That's the only thing.. Like, for me? I feel like Adam's a bigger threat than Rachel. Which sucks.

Kalia: I think that the obvious biggest threat in the house is Jeff, and this is the only week he can't compete.
Porsche: Oh yeah. For sure we take out Jeff. But I'm saying, brains and he's getting better physically, Adam.

They agree that Adam and Jeff are going on the block next week, if either of them win HoH, with Jeff as the target. Whether he goes up 1st or as a replacement is still up for grabs... Pawns are up for consideration as well.. This conversation is ongoing. If you'd like to watch the rest on flashback, please go to 2:17am BBT on Feed 2. They make it to 2:19am before Rachel bashing recommences..

CUT TO:
2:20am BBT
Feed 3 & 4
HoH Room
Jeff & Jordan

Jordan's telling Jeff about her conversations during the day. Jeff's still fuming about Daniele... And he's got some choice words for Kalia and Porsche, as well.
If you'd like to watch this exchange, go to Feed 3 at 2:20am. Click the pic to get to the live feed log in page, or the 3 day free trial.

CUT TO:
2:23am BBT
Feed 2
Dani & Porsche
Backyard

Dani had been alone in the backyard.. Porsche comes seeking her out. Dani's tearful. Porsche gives her a side-hug.

Porsche: What's up, buttercup?
Dani: This sucks. It's just stupid, like.. It's so dumb that.. (sniffle, sniffle) I feel like I've done nothing but help Adam this whole game, and for what? Jeff's done nothing for him. Nothing. And I've done a lot.

***The HGs are being woken up right now - 8:40am BBT - so I've got to wrap this up. You've got the flashback times.

The conversation between Porsche and Dani continues, with them trying to cook up new ways to bring Adam over to Vote to Keep Daniele this week.

Meanwhile, up in the HoH, Jeff continues his foul mood, questioning Shelly's allegiance... and he's resentful of Adam and Shelly's poor comp performance...


This concludes the Overnight Report!




Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!

Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!
See what they can't show you on TV.






Permalink







54 Comments:

Blogger Cindi said...

G'morning Caro. TYIA for what will no doubt be an epic Overnight Report. I am totally confused by Shelly's actions. Still hoping to see Dani & Kalia both evicted this week. And if Dani does have the votes to stay, I am hoping Kalia gets a penalty nom and is shown the door for ignoring BB's warnings about singing.

Have a great day all.

August 23, 2011 at 4:55 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn, Genie, Dishers

We knew Dani wouldn't go down without a fight. Shelly flipped easy. I knew once she started hanging with the MGC she would gravitate to that side though. She seems to have more in common with them than JeJo, Adam and Rachel 3.0.

And speaking of Rachel 3.0, I like her. She's calm, funny, fun, everything that Rachel with Brendon is not. Jordan has rubbed off on her very well. Plus, she can walk into a room and do nothing and get under Dani's skin. It's pretty funny.

Last night Dani was all talk, no action. I don't think she has the spirit of her father in her to raise havoc.

I look forward to TOR to see either way.

Have a great day everyone.

August 23, 2011 at 4:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Just wanted to stop by for a minute and tell you my Prayers are with you and everyone in the path of Irene..

love,
Pam xoxox

August 23, 2011 at 5:26 AM  
Blogger patti said...

G'mornin Caro, Genie, Dishers!! xo

So happy to see that Jordan and Shelly talked. Was nice to wake up to that this morning (TY C)

I am getting more and more annoyed that Daniele obviously has "friends" in the DR trying to help her! I love that Skippy let that information about "Jeff and Natalie" get through. It just doesn't seem fair since DR has such a big influence on how they think and feel in this game.

Hope y'all have an awesome Monday. What's going on with Irene? Crossing everything that she just goes away.

August 23, 2011 at 5:27 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good Morning!

Round and round....I got dizzy watching Shelly yesterday.
What will the day bring?

August 23, 2011 at 5:28 AM  
Blogger Good Times said...

Good Morning Carolyn! Holy guacamole!!! I never thought in a million years that Shelly would try and keep Dani in the house. I thought for sure that she would be the hard sell not Adam! As I said yesterday, they (S & A) would be crazy if they didn't take the chance now and flip the house! I hope that the girls get thru to Adam. It would be priceless just to see Rachel, Jeff and Jordans faces if the house voted out Kalia!! I love this game! I also would like to thank you and Genie Sea for all thee hard work that you do. You both have typed your poor little fingers to the bone this season!

August 23, 2011 at 5:36 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Morning sweeties!!!

Carolyn ♥

Shelly is going to give me a stroke before Thursday..W.T.F is she doing?

August 23, 2011 at 5:43 AM  
Blogger Therese said...

Good morning all!

I think it is perfect that Shelly went to Jordan, as now they will know that the vote wasn't Adams. Jordan will also go back to Jeff, and this will make Jeff distrust Shelly. I think Shelly would have been better off not saying anything to Jordan. To me her mistake is talking to too many people, especially when there are not a lot left.

August 23, 2011 at 5:52 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Good morning, BB Lovers! Morning Caro! Morning Genie!


Woot!

August 23, 2011 at 6:25 AM  
Anonymous OC Man said...

This game is rigged!!!!

There's no way the house guests are without outside interferences...

Like I said before, all 'reality' shows are scripted.. But this one is scandalous, since members of the production team who are lowly paid interns, but young and amorous, are flirting with Dani... Obviously Dani is flirting with them..

Someone at AGP and CBS should be reviewing the tapes...

August 23, 2011 at 6:32 AM  
Anonymous OC Man said...

Is Rachel even in the house?

August 23, 2011 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger HeyLady said...

Good morning and thanks for doing such a great job with the reports.

I am so confused about Shelly's actions. Here's just a few things I think about her situation -

I don't think anyone in the house trusted Shelly, so not sure that she did any real damage there. Her actions the last 2 weeks have made her a less trusted member of either side.

I do think that she will be the 2nd person evicted Thursday night because of this. I hope not, because I want to see what she is going to do next.

It seems like Shelly began to really flip out when Jordan and Rachael formed what seems like a real relationship last week. Now Shelly is doubting her F4 deal with them because she knows they will keep Rachael over either her or Adam.

I know that not many agree with my choice for F3 - but in my perfect world it would be Dani, Shelly, Adam. I would be okay with Dani, Porsche and Adam also. Right now I think that anyone would win against Shelly.

August 23, 2011 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know what happened in the DR (or as Jordan calls it, the box)? It was something about 2 workers, Jeff and Natalie, who were giving information to someone? I could be way off, but either way 2 people who work in the DR got fired. I was just wondering what was up with all that...

August 23, 2011 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

I keep wondering why when Rachel is being fun and chatty that Skippy seems to switch to another feed - even if it is to just watch Dani sit and play with her hair by herself for long stretches of time (all FOUR feeds!). It's almost like production has it in for Rachel like everyone else. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm rooting for Rachel to overcome all these obstacles and flaunt the win in the MGC's faces.

August 23, 2011 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

Good Morning, Carolyn! Amazing TOR, as usual. Loved Genie's posts of yesterday's events also. You ladies rock the BB world!

I have to say though that I am so very much hoping that Dani is evicted on Thursday. I really don't get the whole "you gotta keep Dani to get Jeff out" thought process. I mean, doesn't take Jeff to get Dani out as well? Isn't that what this is all about?

When you use a strong competitor to get another strong competitor out and then don't take the opportunity when it's presented to actually evict said strong competitor ... what's the point?

It just means another newbie bites the dust and is no longer available for a house flipping event. Anyone else feel that way? Just my thoughts ....

August 23, 2011 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger HeyLady said...

Rachel has no reason to rock the boat this week. She's having a nice rest. If you happen to catch her when Jordan/Jeff aren't around she has been her snarky self.

I do like her this week though too. I was really hoping that Shelly's move this week would have been to try for a F2 deal w/Rachel. No one would suspect that one. There was a moment yesterday when Shelly was being nice to Rachel and I expected her to apologize. No such luck.

August 23, 2011 at 7:19 AM  
Anonymous LdAngel said...

Good morning Carolyn,Genie and BB dishers,

I know I'm being greedy, but you need to type faster for my entertainment :). I am so addicted, I felt like a 5 year old when my husband made me go to bed last night or else I would have been up all night watching the feeds.

Does Shelly know what the heck she is doing?? I bet she doesn't know which way is up anymore, her lies are going to start catching up to her sooner or later. I hope she's really on board to vote Dani out.

I love BB, but I would stop watching it if Dani stays. Okay, I wouldn't stop watching it, but I wouldn't enjoy watching it as much.

Thanks for all you do, and keep those updates coming, I'm stuck at work with nothing to do, so I keep refreshing my page every 2 minutes and almost jump out of my seat when I see a new update.

August 23, 2011 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, everyone!! :)

Dave - I'd love to publish your comment. Can you please rephrase it in such a way that it states your opinion without attacking those who don't share it?

August 23, 2011 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn!
Good morning, Genie!
Good morning, Dishers!

First & foremost, my prayers are with you & all those who are in the path of Irene. Stay safe!!!!

I still feel good about the talk between Shelly & Jordan. BUT, after sleeping on what I initially was feeling I am now a little leery too.

Since, we can't know what someone is thinking I'm not sure exactly what Shelly is doing. She is hard to read. Is this a true plan & was her talk last night w/ Jordan just to get info from Jordan that she needed to go forward w/ the plan she brought up yesterday? Or, was the plan she brought up yesterday all an act to stay "good" on Dani's team for possible jury votes and is she going to continue to stay where she is & play the game w/ her original alliance, the one she says she is most loyal?

In the next couple of days w/ influence from Dani & others will it put her back into the frame of mind she seemed to have on Mon. afternoon when she proposed the idea? I think if she relays the convo w/ Jordan to Dani that will be very telling. And, the fact she pulled Adam into the "switch plan" & tried convincing him makes me go, hmmmm. But, I will be very surprised if they can get Adam to switch over. Except for the fact he has not said anything at all to Jeff or Jordan about what Shelly has suggested to keep Dani. So is he mulling it over in his mind to go along w/ the "switch plan.

Did Shelly bring him into it knowing she would not switch her vote to evict Dani but put him in the position of thinking there is a plan in place to keep Dani.

Adam votes to keep her, Porsche votes to keep her. Shelly votes to evict her along w/ Jordan & Rachel causing Adam to be the vote that went against the original plan of the "5" to evict Dani. And, Jeff & Jordan & Rachel no longer trust him.

OMG, I've already got a headache from trying to get a read on what is really going on in those minds. There is so much time left to switch things, change minds & cause utter confusion!!!

Everyone have a great day!!!!

August 23, 2011 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I'm having fun looking at Season 11 and Caro's knee jerk reactions to the new houseguests.

re: Jordan:
DishChickCarolyn'sKnee-JerkReaction - My pick for Most likely to have sex on the feeds, late at night, when no one could possibly be watching (ha!), and well, the lights are off, so how could they see (gee... with the night vision cams??)?! ::rolling eyes already:::

re: Jeff:
DishChickCarolyn'sKnee-JerkReaction -Frat boy looking. But I'll play.. show me your big heart, Jeff.

Sorry, Caro, but it's had me laughing this morning. It all started cause I couldn't remember who BB11 Laura was.....

August 23, 2011 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning all!

Dani treated Kalia like crap last night. What was Kalia's crime? She sat down next to Dani and tried to be nice.

This is what I've seen from Dani. Breaking deals and calling it game play, which is fine as long as you don't keep trying to make other people look bad for doing it. Calling people stupid for not playing the game for themselves, but then referring to the people who are playing for themselves as idiots. Talking constant, non-stop crap about Rachel, Jordon and Jeff but then saying how rude Jeff is and talking about how Rachel is the only one to talk crap about people on a personal level. She prides herself for big game moves, but if someone else makes a big move they are a scumbag and a coward.

She has shown poor sportsmanship, she has whined non-stop about the slop and her have not status, she has admitted to being the theif of the house. I think she thought she was going to play this time stronger. She is physically stronger and in better condition. But emotionally, she acts like a petulant and spoiled brat. If all the other kids don't play the game she wants to play she is going to ruin the party for everyone.

And taking her hostility out on Kalia who cried over the thought of losing Dani to eviction, it showed me a lot about Dani's true character. Dani said she didn't come to the BB house to make friends. Kalia would be wise to keep reminding herself of that.

None of Dani's individual actions would have turned me into a non-fan. It's the way she has done the same things over and over while constantly talking crap about other people. (Before I get jumped on-yes, I am aware there have been some unkind barbs thrown in Dani's direction. But it's not constant and it's normally done when the other person is upset. I don't hear some of the other HGs trashing people non-stop as a form of entertainment.)

Anyways, I have babbled enough. I only have one final thing to say. Dani had some words of warning regarding Rachel and she would be well advised to apply those words to her own life. "You have become exactly what you said you hate."

August 23, 2011 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Did the DR people Dani has in her pocket (Jeff and Natalie) really get fired Seany? What is your source? I'd love to know more about that!!

August 23, 2011 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Haha. I love that Jeff is so mad. He wasnt fucked by Dani...she tried to get him bd...then when she had the chance to fuck him...TWICE....she didnt. He knows he isnt honoring his deal to het...she was suppose to get 1 week of safety from him for her 1st HOH "olive branch" as he called it. He told her she was good when he had every intent of backdooring her...he is a liar & he claims his reputation is being attacked?! Puhleeze. I hope goes on DE

August 23, 2011 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Grendon, everything I am thinking generally comes out of your mouth in a much more eloquent way than I can express. I agree wholeheartedly with your assessment of Dani. I really wanted to like her this season, but I admit I had some reservations because of what a whining brat she was in her season. She may be a bit more grown up chronilogically, but in every other way? Not so much.

August 23, 2011 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Oh, and I hope Kalia learns of how her good friend, Dani, is using Porsche to campaign for her. That might motivate Kalia to do some fighting of her own. Wonder why Dani's DR team isn't encouraging THAT? Just sayin'.

August 23, 2011 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger David B said...

has anyone in production actually been fired? how would we know unless they had a press release/statement?

August 23, 2011 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Wow!

I think Shelly's Convo with Jordan was to get her to say something she can throw J/J under the bus to Adam about. And If Adam still won't budge she's gonna try it with Rachel!!!!
Cassi really liked Shelly when she walked out the door. now not so much

August 23, 2011 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I think another thing about Adam is he doesn't want to be the last guy standing with five or six girls. That would not be good for him

August 23, 2011 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Caro! :) Sending Irene-Be-Gone vibes to you! :) These HGs are gonna kill us, aren't they? :)

Morning Everyone! :)

Seany - In case you didn't read it on the posts that reported it, I will repeat. Daniele told Shelly in passing that Natalie and Jeff from production would quit if she were evicted. (Reflecting her sense of self-importance.) Shelly was upset by that statement and went to DR to ask why Daniele is getting the advantage and was told in no uncertain terms that no such thing would happen. No one was fired or threatened to be fired.

August 23, 2011 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Monstercat said...

You know, I'm really tired of Dani's pettiness and poor attitude. She acts as if she is the entire TV show. Last I counted there are 8 characters left in the cast, so she isn't the entire show. Who does she think she is, Charlie Sheen?? Lol

August 23, 2011 at 7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Genie,

Thanks for the answer, I only heard part of it and wondered why Dani had such great friends in the DR that they would quit if she goes..

Pam xoxox

August 23, 2011 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

Moring all, great TOR and tremendous transcribing yesterday Caro and Genie.

Grendon, i see the same dani as you.

any doubts that ED sees the same in his daughter?

as for Shelly, incredible. i have to believe that by wednesday someone is going to have a house meeting and call her out on all her lies. I predict that Adam will be the one who provides the evidence to convict.

It's only tuesday, omg!

August 23, 2011 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Oh Goddess of the "F'n" Dish ....hahahahahaha had to throw that "F'n" in there after reading TOR ... Jeff does have a foul mouth ... but that is okay ...

I think Shelly will vote to evict Dani ... she won't turn now that she knows Jeff or Jordan would take her to the f2 ... Shelly would win 2nd place though, in my opinion ...

ZOMG!! I am glad I have a job otherwise I would not be able to pull away from the feeds and the chat room ... ZO GLAD!!

Good Morning Oh Genie of the Sea and the Watermelon Gang ... you know who you are ... much love!!

August 23, 2011 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Rampage Rampage

Nothing woud be funnier than the next time Dani goes to sleep, walkin with a steak sizzling in a skillet. onions and garlic. I was wanting Dani to stay over Kalia. Now not so much. Dani and Shelly need to be knocked down a couple notches (20-30)

August 23, 2011 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

For the first time in 13 seasons of BB I do not have clear open favorite on my list. I like certain players a little more or a lot more than some others. (But, that has also changed several times over this season) I do not hate any of them.

I do dislike negative actions toward another HG. I do not condone the personal attacks, the snide remarks, the pranks that are not funny but only to be mean & other behavior that is unbecoming. But I also keep in mind, as I have every single season, this house/environment brings out the WORST in people. Many times over the seasons I have heard a HG be utterly confused by their own behavior.

Some personalities do not mesh & will clash. Because of the boredom factor all they have to focus on is how much they dislike the person who is rubbing them the wrong way. Many times one person is used as a scapegoat to blame for EVERYTHING that is bugging others. Although, 9 times out of 10 things that are bugging them about someone are things they don't like about themselves.

And, this is the reason there is no way I could ever do what they are doing. I know my character flaws & I sure as heck am not going to put them on display for people I don't know to pick apart & come to the conclusion I am a horrible person in life based on these few days in this house.

This is my opinion & thoughts.

August 23, 2011 at 7:55 AM  
Anonymous OC Man said...

To: @Lezbionic (and all the Dani lovers and Jeff haters):


Do you really think for one minute, if Jeff didn't put Dani on the block this week, and Dani (or 1 of her allied members) won the next POV, that Dani wasn't going to put up or backdoor Jeff immediately!!!???

Come On!!!
:)

Dani gambled and lost. When you bet and lose your chips you can't blame the casino, or the dealer... Sorry!

August 23, 2011 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Lesbionic, the only reason Dani didn't go after Jeff was because she wanted Brendon out MORE. And she only offered the olive branch because she was at the end of her HOH, out of power and afraid of what would happen should Jordan or Jeff win the next HOH. AND, she had been pushing her minions to put up Jeff even before she got the re-nom. Nobody ever said she wasn't a good game player, but she either didn't understand that J/J never fully committed to a deal with her or is deliberately blowing it up to further her goals (i.e., lying). Further, she would have gone after Jeff next chance she got even if she hadn't been the re-nom, because it would have been a good game move for her just as it is a good game move for Jeff at this time.

August 23, 2011 at 7:59 AM  
Anonymous NaturalGrace28 said...

Random thought here..from reading all of the comments. I love how now that Dani might flip the house and stay, 'it's a conspiracy from the box' according to all who love Je/Jo and Brenchel. It wasn't a conspiracy that brendon came back or anything else, but when it goes against the way that Je/Jo wants it..oh man, it's gotta be a conspiracy. This just makes me want Dani to flip the house and stay in the game that much more and makes me like Je/Jo that much less. Simply to read all the conspiracy theorists crying 'foul'

August 23, 2011 at 8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Shelly goes through with this keep Dani campaign, and Dani stays, I hope BB realeases the voice of Jerry yelling JUDAS!!

August 23, 2011 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

I'm watching this FB with Shelly and Jordon


hmmmmmm

I have my thoughts so far..but I'll wait ;)

August 23, 2011 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Pam!! :) You're welcome :)

August 23, 2011 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

@ Patti....it doesnt matter "the reason"...he agreed to 1 week of safety...thereby lying. He is doing the better game move...no doubt...but him preaching integrity & reputation along the way is nauseating. He has none. Play the game & own it.

@Natural Grace....AGREED AGREED! If it benefits Je/Jo all is fair..if it doesnt..foul is cried!

August 23, 2011 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Anyone else thinking about how the Fast Forward on Thursday is going to definitely force people to take a side and reveal who the lesser members of their alliance are? For example, Shelly and Adam can not get past this week without revealing themselves, and everyone else may be forced to put up members of their own alliance which will reveal who is expendable to them. It should be a very exciting hour, and the aftermath will be CRAZY, as Lawon would say.

August 23, 2011 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger caligal said...

Still hoping somehow that Dani, Rachel, & Shelly are the final 3! Way, way, way more of a show than "let's just all get along" j/j & Adam show.

Jordan is a sweetie, but doing Nothing this season!

Come on dishers, doesn't anyone agree?

August 23, 2011 at 8:22 AM  
Anonymous Jazzi said...

This is my 1st comment here but I read it all several times a day. I love this site.
I can't even begin to guess what will happen today on the feeds 'but get em up' BB and let the fireworks commence.

August 23, 2011 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Jordan: Right. And.. But.. You know.. If it was me or Jeff that got backdoored, it wouldn't be like that. Everybody'd be walkin' around normal. Or, if it was anybody else..


omg..everyone is walking around normal now! playing games, pool etc..

what is she talking about?

August 23, 2011 at 8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just an idea? I was very annoyed with Shelly and her actions yesterday trying to flip the votes.
But..what if and we all know "the box" loves to get the players to stir up trouble. Make for better TV, ect.
What if thats all it is..Shelly has already been labeled untrustworthy
so she would make the perfect candidate.
Just a thought I really hope she doesnt flip and its all just for good TV.

Thankyou ladies for all of your hard work I truely have enjoyed your reports over the years and you have a loyal follower here :)

August 23, 2011 at 8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is going to all come back and bite Shelly. All Jordan and Jeff have to do is talk to Adam. He will spill the beans about Shelly plotting their demise. and Im sure Shelly will say, "oh I had to say whatever to get info from the other side". that may work on Jordan but it won't on Jeff and Rachel.

Also, Last night when BBAD cut off, Jeff in the hammock saying how shelly wants to get to the end with doing nothing and all the blood on their hands. he is so right. why does she out of everyone left deserve to go to the end. And why on earth would Jordan say she would take her. that just means Shelly REALLY doesnt have to do anything anymore except get jeff out of there. I hope Jordan is seeing Shelly is playing her emotions really well.

August 23, 2011 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

good,good morning Caro and my other BB addicts.
1st Caro, I do think we can breathe a bit since we have moved out of the cone..whoop whoop.
I was rewatching the Shelly/Adam and Shelly/Jordan replays until 5am and am now as confused as Shelly and tired too.
On with whatever today brings

August 23, 2011 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

OC Man @ 7:55 Yep!!! Jeff would have been out if the tables were turned ...

PattiZ @ 7:59 Yep!!! Bingo!! Folks we have a winner!!

I totally forgot about that ...

Also, I really don't think there is a conspiracy ... Sure, there may be some seeds planted from 'the box' ... but tampering with voting? Who cares, it has made this season hopping!!!

STAT: Sending Ice, Fingers, Secret Decoder Rings, Special listening devices, UPS RED to Caro and Genie ... you guys are gonna need them!!!!

August 23, 2011 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Morning to Carolyn, Genie and all the rest of you:)

I'm getting Shelly whiplash for sure!!

Even if Jeff doesn't make it through DE week, this was easily his best game move to make..IMO:)

I for sure hope he does as well as Jordan Adam and Rachel..that's my ideal F4. I'm ok with any of the others leaving...preferably with Dani out first!

August 23, 2011 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Oh Dani dear...Jeff threw the POV comp to Adam..after you nominated him...Ya not her best argument

August 23, 2011 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

NEW TOP POST!

Tuesday Wake Up

August 23, 2011 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Boomboom's mama said...

Hi Caro thanks for the TOR.

I think Shelly should be next to go, because she is really doing damage to her reputation outside the house. She is going to be well and truly hated if she is not careful. I think we have always suspected Dani for being a brat, but we gave her a pass cos we were not sure that EDick was not a bad father, but now we know who the culprit in their relationship is. Rachel should just try to warm her way into Adam's heart to have a chance to make it to F4 (A,Je,Jo, R)

August 23, 2011 at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below