;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Saturday! Happy Birthday, Dani! If you'd like to wish Dani Happy Birthday, here's the link to her official facebook page.

It's PoV Day in the BB13 House and everyone's playing but Rachel - she'll be hosting. Before I dive into the flashback machine and get crackin' on the Overnight Report, I have to share this...

A mini miracle happened yesterday. I was writing on the blog from 5am eastern til about 10pm eastern, and while my brain was completely kaput by the end of it, my back never issued a single protest. Not a whimper, not a whine. And this morning, not a single ache or pain. With 8 herniated disks, it truly is miraculous! Happy 6 week anniversary to me and my chair! RelaxTheBack, I♥U!

Dishers, if you're on twitter, and you'd like to win a back rest from RelaxTheBack, Retweet This Tweet. I'll be announcing the winner here on BBDish during a Viewing Party very soon! If you're on facebook, and you'd like to win a freaking fabulous massage chair that sells for $6,000, click here and go "Like" em! They're giving it away when they hit 5,000 likes - 1600 to go - we really be ought to push them over the top on that in nothing flat!

Please check back at 7:30am BBT for the first sections of the Overnight Report. If you'd like to get a jump on the flashbacks, here's a funny for ya:

Go to 1:06am on feed 1 for Jordan & Adam's Dance... and her farewell to the Humilitard! It brings adorable to new heights...



Click the pic to get to the live feeds log in page, if you've gottem, or the 3 day free trial if you've been denying yourself the pleasure of watching the real Big Brother, and this morning, you've decided you're worth it!

Please refresh this post at 7:30am, and several sections of the Overnight Report will magically appear before your eyes! Oooh! Aaaah!

11:00pm BBT
Checking in on our critters at 11:00pm, Jordan & Adam are dancing and Jeff is singing the original Kruddy Song they made up on Feeds 1 & 2... Jeff sings, "Kruddy's got a chubby, In his pants, Do da dance, The Krub Chub Dance..."

Flashback Funny Moment.

Inside on Feeds 3 & 4, Rachel, Shelly and Dani are in the kitchen, and Rachel's just announced, "I'm not playing tomorrow.. I might as well get drunk." Oh dear. As soon as Rachel leaves the kitchen to go outside...

Dani: Now, when she says I'm almost as old as her, does she mean mentally or physically? Cuz both, I'm afraid of.
Shelly: She's so aggravating.
Kalia: It seems like there's so much food in this kitchen.
Dani: There is. Rachel brought out all the food when Porsche and I were sitting here, just to show that we can't eat it.

CUT TO:
11:08pm BBT
Feed 3
Kitchen
Adam & Rachel

Adam: OK.. What's your whole theory.

Rachel: Because they picked players tonight, and they're letting Jordan take off her costume at midnight, that it's gonna be the spelling, or the backwards spelling, and they're gonna wake us up in the middle of the night.. but they gave us wine and stuff, so it could be wrong.
***And then there's that matter of the backyard not being locked down, so where to you imagine this POV might be taking place?
Adam: And we're still not locked down.
Rachel: Yeah, but it doesn't take a lot to set up.
Adam: Oooh..
Rachel: It's just chairs, remember? AllStars.

Meanwhile, in the backyard...

CUT TO:
11:08pm BBT
Feed 2
Jordan & Porsche
Backyard Couch

Topic: Rachel's Behavior in the BB House.
Porsche's Subtext: Don't vote me out, and in the event one of us comes off the block, we're really hoping Jeff puts Rachel up as the ReNom, so we're gonna be working on making that happen any way we can all week...

Porsche: ..just Rachel was gettin' real immature and I didn't wanna be around it.
Jordan: With Rachel, you have to tell her.. Now she's fine. You have to really talk to you. I think because she is a competitor, and she wants to win this game, that's why she talks game a lot. She wants to win. You know what I mean?
Porsche: Yeah.
Jordan: And um..
Porsche: I think everybody wants to win.
Jordan: Of course, but with her..
Porsche: That's her way of doing it.
Jordan: Exactly. That's how she plays the game.
Porsche: Before, the way she was acting and campaigning against you guys and stuff, I was like, "listen, you're making everybody feel uncomfortable. When Brendon leaves.. you have to make sure everyone in the house is cool with you, " and she did the complete opposite and just went 100% loser.
Jordan: I think she had a breakdown at some point..
Porsche: I do too.
Jordan: ..and I feel like, after she saw him again, she got her chance to regroup and get it together..
Porsche: Seeing him leave was a whole new experience..
Jordan: I think she just gets really into it, and sometimes I don't think she can help it..
Porsche: And that whole talk with Shelly in the room, and I was like, well Rachel said this.. and everyone was like, yeah, Rachel said that.. and Shelly and I talked a bunch of times after, and we're cool now. I know it's not gonna be hunky dory.. and I get Jeff's whole thing.. We never have talked, since the beginning when we shook hands..

This is ongoing. If you'd like to continue, please go to 11:12am on Feed 2.

7:07am BBT... Palm Trees.. Holy Crap. Please don't wake them up yet. I've only just begun the Overnight! ~~~~False alarm. Phew!

CUT TO:
11:12pm BBT
Feed 3
Kalia
Storage Room

Kalia's cutting up a cereal box, to make a Birthday Crown for Daniele...


CUT TO:
11:18pm BBT
Feed 3
Adam, Dani & Shelly

Another attempt by Dani at slop birthday cake...
Adam offers his palate for tasting duties... Here's his expression once it's on his tongue.


Adam: Well... it doesn't taste as bad as slop.

Adam gives Dani a really good hug.. Shelly gives her one too, sympathizing with Dani's being a Have Not on her birthday... Dani's hoping for a Slop Pass in the PoV Comp.


CUT TO:
11:22pm BBT
Kitchen
Dani, Adam..
More will join...

Adam: Dani, I've got a great birthday song. I'm really excited.
Dani: You look like you have to pee.
Adam: I wanna sing the Dani birthday song, and it's not much about me..
Dani: It's gonna be all about you, and nothing about me..

11:24pm
Shelly comes back to the kitchen. They pick up where they left off..
Dani: She just tries to get under my skin.
Shelly: Ridiculous
Dani: That's why I just walk away though.
Shelly: (mocking voice) can I have your..
Dani: She's literally asked me for like 5 things today. It's intentional.
Shelly: I know it is.
Dani: It's just like.. Don't talk to me.
Shelly: Why don't you say something? Gahhh.. I've never met anyone like that.
Dani: And now all of a sudden, she cares about the countdown of my birthday? Like.. just don't talk to me.
Shelly: Yeah.. but just keeps sayin' it over and over..
Dani: It's really annoying.
Shelly: I don't think it's to care. I think it's to aggravate you.
Dani: I definitely don't think it's because she cares. I don't think I'll be getting a greeting card.
Shelly: Hahahaha!

Adam and Porsche enter.

Porsche: Adam... Rachel wants you to go play Jenga with her.
Adam: Jenga? How do you play Jenga?
Porsche: She's doing it with pretzel sticks, and it doesn't work, and I'm tired of pretending, because she's drunk.
Dani: I'm hungry..

Porsche: (quietly to Dani) Rachel's so annoying.
Dani: She's really pissing me off.
Porsche: I can't take her anymore.
Dani: She's asked me for like 5 different things of HoH food, obviously on purpose, and then she keeps on counting down for my birthday.
Porsche: Are you joking? Uch.
Dani: No, I'm not. It's just.. dumb.

11:26 pm Rachel enters. Porsche makes fake nice.

Rachel: Do you guys wanna play? Daniele?
Dani: No, thank you.
Rachel: Ahh, there's only one pack of pretzel sticks left.
Porsche: Did you waste them on Jenga?
Rachel: I would, but we can't, cuz they're not all the same size. Damn you. Don't tell Kalia. She'll never know if you guys don't tell her.
Dani: I won't tell her.
Porsche: This wine is discolored and foamy.
Rachel: That's beer. For some reason they gave us a bunch of alcohol.. so people like me who haven't been able to drink this summer can get wasted. Have you seen the pisketti strips?
Porsche: The what?
Rachel: Daniele like hates life right now. Why are you so mad?
Dani: I'm fine. I'm not mad at all, actually. I'm perfectly fine.
Rachel: You seem pretty upset.
Dani: I'm fine. Thanks though.
Rachel: Are you upset because it's your birthday and you have to eat slop? Because it's your birthday and you're turning 25? Listen, 25 is just the beginning of life.
Dani: (to Porsche) My back's killing me. I think I'm about to start my period.
Rachel: 25 is like the beginning of life, Daniele.
Dani: I'm not at all sad that I'm turning 25.
Rachel: 25 is not old... As a matter of fact.. One time, when I turned 25, like last year, it was really depressing, but I got over it real quick.

Porsche and Dani talk for a moment about a belt.

Rachel: Daniele, why are you being so crusty?
Dani: I'm not trying to be.
Rachel: What's wrong with you? Do you hate me?
Dani: I.. I... I know you think I hate you, Rachel, but I don't hate you.
Rachel: It's just not necessary. Is it because I eat all your chocolate? Cuz I'll stop.
Dani: I don't hate you, Rachel. I told you I don't hate you.

Dani leaves the kitchen area..

Rachel: K, Daniele. Have a good night. Best friends.

Rachel's pleased with herself...

11:35pm
Feed 1
Rachel, Jordan, Adam
Rachel goes outside. Jordan asks about what's going on with her and Daniele. Rachel puts a very different spin on it, and Jordan tells Rachel to cut it out and not harrass Dani...


CUT TO:
11:42pm BBT
Feed 3
Dani & Porsche
Kitchen

Dani: I'm getting nominee treatment.
Porsche: You are. You totally are.
Dani: I am. It totally makes me nervous. Makes me super nervous, actually.
Porsche: Don't be nervous. Although I am gonna win the Veto tomorrow, and you might go up on the block, but I'll vote for you to stay.
Dani: Thanks.

Talk turns to Rachel.

Dani: Just be a normal human being. Then maybe people wont despise you.
Porsche: You should've told her that when she's like, "Do you hate me?"
Dani: I should've said that, yes. Hate is such a strong word. But yes, I do. I really wanna bash her skull in, and I don't feel that way about many people. It takes a lot of energy.
Porsche: You should have your birthday party in the Have Not room.
Dani: Sorry, it's invite only. Check your email.
Porsche: Exactly.

CUT TO:
Feed 3
11:52pm BBT
Shelly, Porsche, Dani

Shelly's telling the girls about the night she decided to steal and hide Rachel's stuffed dog...

How much better she felt in doing it, and how she's now thinking about dismembering it piece by piece to mess with Rachel. Kalia comes in and suggests she add red nail polish to make it look bloody.

CUT TO:
11:57pm BBT
Feed 3
Kalia, Shelly, Dani, Porsche

Kalia comes in and presents Dani with the crown and sash she made for her birthday...
Get into flashback and watch from this point forward for all of Dani's birthday fesitivities. :0)


8:30am BBT - Gahhhh!!! BB Just woke the HGs! That calls a very early wrap to this Overnight Report! Sorry folks. Please click here to see GenieSea's Morning Report, already posted!!










Permalink







42 Comments:

Blogger Machelle said...

Good morning Carolyn glad to hear your back is doing well. Thank you for all that you and Genie do, you two ladies are wonderful.

Happy POV day!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day I am off to football scrimmage and then to get senior pictures of my son (very unwilling subject), we already took some shots on vacation but I want more I dont think 150 I'm 20 different locations is enough.

Again I want to say THANK YOU for all you do.

August 20, 2011 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Good morning ... Happy birthday to Dani!

I can't decide if I want to he nice and hope Dani wins the veto for her birthday or if I want to see Porshe win it and see Dani start to worry ... A nice dilemma for a JJ fan on a Saturday morning.

August 20, 2011 at 6:07 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Morning Carolyn

We love Relax the Back to, for taking such great care of you. Glad to hear your back is pain free now if only the hamsters would give your brain a break for a day!

looking forward to seeing if Dani throws the Veto or not and what kinda competition it is. Last night we speculating early morning but nothing yet, so we'll wait and see.

Have a good day Dishers

August 20, 2011 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger Helene said...

Good Morning Carolyn!

I tried to watch the farewell dance of the humilitard but BB kept cutting out to the control room...did you get the same thing?

Helene

August 20, 2011 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

The REAL world could really use a whole lot more Jordons in it!

She is all levels of adorable, thoughtful, altruistic, and sweet. ♥

Good morning, Caro! Hope you had a SUPER refreshing slumber hon. ♥ You know how much I adore you. ~smoochies!~

August 20, 2011 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Caro and everybody else who is up and reading.

Pally-I didn't get a chance to thank you last night but I wanted to let you know how much I appreciated what you said.

The incident between Rachel and Dani in the kitchen (that GaYToR was referring to) happened at aprox. 11:25 BB time-give or take a couple minutes.

August 20, 2011 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Good Morning!

Happy BDay to Dani!

Happy Veto Day To All!

I had a bout of insomnia (still no sleep...) so I took the time to brush up on flashback for the first few weeks when I wasn't on the feeds.... Why did no one fill me in on the Jeff-Harry Potter-Dumbeldore-Homophobic Rant?! Just when I was finally coming around on Jeff, I had to go and see that. Very disappointed.

Needless to say... I am a Kalia fan now... What are the chances of a Dani/Rachel/Kalia alliance (none, I know)? Those are really the only 3 people I am rooting for at this point. Although, I do like Jordan too!

August 20, 2011 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

I concur with Curler Chick... glad your back is being cared for Carolyn! You deserve it!

August 20, 2011 at 7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

;)good morning everyone!! Ill be soo p-od of jeff puts up rachel as a renom,i dont think he would do that but he had better put up dani,do yall think if someone comes off he would put up danielle??

August 20, 2011 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Good morning Caro! I am soooo happy that your back doesn't feel the pain of the long day transcribing yesterday! That is great to hear and i hope and pray it continues!
Boy was Rachel ever on one last night! I was so ready for Dani to light into her! What Rachel did was wrong on so many counts. It seems as if she is trying to get kicked out on her drunk butt! All I can say is Jordon has to be a very patient person to keep on putting up with her.
We kept waiting and waiting for something else to happen last night, but by 1 am BBT, nothing else seemed to happen so several of us called it a night.
Hope your day is a good one! I am off to go buy groceries.....in this heat it is a major chore!

August 20, 2011 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Grendon

I missed what Gaytor was saying about Rachel/Dani in the kitchen at 11:25 but I just watched it.

I was giving Rachel the benefit of the doubt of trying to be nice until I watched her taunting Dani about her being depressed because she is on slop for her birthday, turning 25 and Rachel being able to eat her chocolate. The expressions on Rachel's face were .............well I have no words!!

Wonder what Dani's birthday will bring between the two of them!! Can't wait to see!

Janice/GA

August 20, 2011 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Morning Carolyn :)
Morning everyone :)

Hope we get to see Genie today too:)

Jordan just cracks me up!! She's been in that cute thing for a week and last night asks " what does dunce mean?" lol she is hands down my favorite ever:)!

My hope is for Jeff or Jordan to win PoV today! I really can't imagine Dani throwing it regardless of it putting her in a tough spot with Kalia and Porshe... She just knows better!

August 20, 2011 at 7:45 AM  
Anonymous wise_cookie said...

It'd be great if by some miracle of God that Porche won the Veto, lol! I'd quite enjoy watching Dani and Kalia squirm until eviction night and for this JeJo fan, seeing Dani walk out the door would be my best case scenario, lol. Of course, that's likely not to happen. It's going to be interesting to see if she throws the veto comp or not?

Appreciate all the hard work you and the other ladies do Carolyn, in keeping us all updated. I'm glad your back is doing well this season too. I've had nine back surgeries and suffer with chronic pain so I know where you're coming from. I wish I could afford one of those chairs, lol. Maybe I'll get lucky on the FB contest and win one...LOL!

August 20, 2011 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Sorry Carolyn/Genie, I forgot my manners and to say GOOD MORNING and to all the BB Dishers too!!

Carolyn I am so happy to hear that your chair is taking care of your back this year! That's the best news of the season! I retweeted yesterday; can't wait til Sunday night when someone wins a chair!!

Okay back to catching up on FBs on Live Feeds and BBAD so I can start my day!!

Later gators
Janice/GA

August 20, 2011 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger Therese said...

If Rachel does go out before them, I would be really curious what they are going to talk about when she is gone. I'm thinking they will still be talking about Rachel.

August 20, 2011 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger Therese said...

I was rude too.

Good morning Carolyn and Everyone.

August 20, 2011 at 7:51 AM  
Anonymous MnM n Illinois said...

Mornng Caro!!! great news about your back! :D


Stephen- about the Jeff rant, I feel you, it was something to see right? blech
I'd Love a Dani/Rachel/Kalia team up or even Porche at this point, I feel like Kaliah talks to much & tells shelly wayyyyy to much still. Porche is close to a win, so I'll go with D/R/P...I'm not a Rachel fan (altho I play one when she is being bashed to death), but that wouldn't be a bad game move!

August 20, 2011 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

New mantra

Dont like rachel 2.0
Dont like rachel 2.0
Dont like rachel 2.0

Its hard not to when she's torturing Dani. If anyone wins POV but Dani, it'll make my week. If Dani wins, Jeff will be in a tough spot choosing between Shelly and Rachel and making sure that one stays over porsche

August 20, 2011 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I watched Porsche trying to work Jordan. too little too late. I love how people think Jordan will do whatever you ask her to do. Porsche didn't get nowhere in that convo

August 20, 2011 at 8:03 AM  
Anonymous MnM n Illinois said...

Janice said...
""I was giving Rachel the benefit of the doubt of trying to be nice until I watched her taunting Dani about her being depressed because she is on slop for her birthday, turning 25 and Rachel being able to eat her chocolate. The expressions on Rachel's face were .............well I have no words!!"""

*sigh* I know, I hate to see people go on & on about her, but I'm done defending her, she is a big girl who knows what she is doing.

August 20, 2011 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Everyone! I'm stepping in while Carolyn is working feverishly to complete TOR!

Morning Machelle! :) Have a great day! :)

Morning Cindy! :)

Morning CC! :) Me too! :)

Morning Helene! :) I haven't had the chance to watch it yet! :)

Morning Sam! :)

Morning Grendon! :)

Morning Stephen! :) The chances of that alliance happening are umm... .05% :)

Morning Brycemom! :) I seriously doubt that Jeff will be putting up Rachel.

Morning Scoot! :) Have fun shopping!! :)

Morning Janice! :)

Morning MissLissa! :) I can't imagine Daniele throwing the comp either, but she did put it out there...

Morning Wise Cookie! :)

Morning Therese! :) You are absolutely correct. People get off on hating her :)

Mornign MnM! :)

Morning Johnny! :)


I'm weighing in on the Dani/Rachel "incident". I have this in my TMR intro, but I'll say it here too. I think Rachel was trying to throw Daniele off her game for the PoV competition today by pushing all her buttons. It's a legitimate strategy that Evel Dick used quite successfully :)

August 20, 2011 at 8:17 AM  
Anonymous Tom said...

Watched that with rach and dani last night akward but good for rach. Dani talks crap about her every second of the day. So good for rach to give dani some of her own medicine back.

August 20, 2011 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Therese said...

Most likely in the eyes of Rachel, Dani split up her and her man, not once by twice. In addition Dani has kicked Rachel when she was down and has been cruel to the nth degree. So instead of Rachel saying cruel things about Dani behind her back, she is just irritating her right to her face. We all have ways that we deal with our dislike of people, and clearly Dani and Rachel have different ways of expressing this, but neither are innocent.

August 20, 2011 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Tom! :)

August 20, 2011 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Have naughty said...

Good morning all. Genie and Tom, I agree with both of you about the Rachel and Dani incident last night. No one gives Rachel any credit, but what she was doing yesterday was pure game play to get Dani off her game. This may continue right up to POV time. Amazing how, even Jeff and Jordon, do not understand what she is doing. They just all think she is being her annoying self, but if this works to rile up Dani, and she does not win POV, this could be one of the most important turning points in the game. Not only for Jeff and Jordan, but for Rachel as well!!

August 20, 2011 at 8:28 AM  
Anonymous Sephi said...

Morning All!

This TOR exactly sums up why I am not a Rachel fan.

None of the Hg's (or any of us for that matter) behave perfectly, we and they all have their faults.

However, it seems that Rachel deliberately sets out to cause trouble and taunt others, especially when they are down and out.

I think a lot of the other Hg's bad behavior comes out of pent up frustration or emotion and not necessarily a deliberate, thought out desire to taunt someone to their face.

This taunting of the Dani about being on slop and not being able to eat chocolate is very similar to what she did to Ragan last year. She ENJOYS seeing others on slop.

Rachel may be bullied by the other Hg's and Brendon, but she does a very good job of being the bully herself. I just can't find much to like about the girl.

August 20, 2011 at 8:29 AM  
Anonymous Rbliss said...

Agreed! I'm team Brenchel all the way! It does not bother me when the mean girls attack. It bothers me when Rachel just takes it and let's it get to her. I love seeing her fight back. I can't wait till it is safe for her to retaliate on Shelly. Don't dish it if you can't take it Dani!

August 20, 2011 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Sephi :)I know what you mean. It's not like bashing people behind their backs and stealing their property for the intent of causing them anguish. :)

Morning Have Naughty! :)

August 20, 2011 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning RBliss! :)

August 20, 2011 at 8:33 AM  
Anonymous MnM n Illinois said...

Shelly talking about her hiding of the stuffed dog..

How much better she felt in doing it, and how she's now thinking about dismembering it piece by piece to mess with Rachel.


*sigh*


Morning Genie!!!

August 20, 2011 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger M Renwick =D said...

Hey Carolyn, Genie and dishers .
If you ask me, Dani got exactly what she deserves!!! Kalia, Dani, Porsche, and Shelly could all go out the door right now for all I care...they all have been nothing but mean and nasty this entire game, and I am sick of listening to tbem. Praying that Dani does NOT win the veto today, and up she goes =D

August 20, 2011 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Have naughty said...

I think out of all the houseguests, Shelly will be the one seeking out a mental health professional when she gets out of the house. Stealing Rachel's dog, and talking about dismembering it?? And she is a corporate executive?? She needs help desperately.

August 20, 2011 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Morning Caro and fellow dishers!

@Tom :
I totally agree with you. Rachel has been more or less calm the past few days and they all still bashed her anyway. Talking behind her back and calling her every name in the book. Now Rachel, even though she was drunk, likes to bring it to your face and apparently these girls can't handle it. They love to dish it out about her behind her back but when shes being kinda sorta annoying/taunting its too much to handle, and guess what, they go back to bashing her. Also, Shelly has the nerve to tell Rach not to talk behind peoples back and look at what shes doing.

I love Rachel but I wont defend her every single time. Even with the Dani situation last night I wish she would not have done so just so she could ride the middle a bit longer. But its extremely unfair for her to be the topic of bash all the time and not have the right to dish it out a bit too.

August 20, 2011 at 8:39 AM  
Anonymous Sephi said...

Hi Genie,

I agree - the silly business of hiding the dog and talking about dismembering it crosses the line as well. Surprising coming from a 41 year old "mom".

August 20, 2011 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger M Renwick =D said...

I think bb should step in when people take things. It's stealing...if it's not yours don't touch it! If the house guests want to take house items whatever, but when it's someones personal belongings something needs to be done.

August 20, 2011 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Emrys! :)


EVERYONE! NEW TOP POST! :)

August 20, 2011 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Saturday Wake Up!

August 20, 2011 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Smackdowns and anguish are huge components to BB entertainment value. I was disappointed to see D/K/P taking defeat so well, and happy to see Rachel try and create some drama. with a good result in POV today ( J/J,A,P win) hopefully D/K shells will crack and BB chaos will spill out all over the house

If Jeff had used the figure of speech Dani used about bashing Rachel's skull in, I'm sure some people would of freaked out!

August 20, 2011 at 8:45 AM  
Anonymous Tom said...

TY genie and everyone for being so inviting. First time commenter long time reader. But to add to my previous comment whatever gets Dani out of her right mind for POV Jeff and jordan should thank her. Shelly really no comment for her she makes me sick now about being honest not talking about people behind their back then goes down stairs and talks crap at least Rach does most of it to peoples faces.

August 20, 2011 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Pssst New Top Post! :)

Saturday Wake Up!

August 20, 2011 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger earlybird said...

Shelly puts on the pretense that she's playing this game in an fair, honest & balanced way, but what's really happening is she's turned into an unfair, dishonest & all-around disgusting person.

I only hope Rachel finds out that Shelly took her toy dog, and she takes something personal of Shelly's -- like something from her daughter -- and flushes it down the toilet!

August 20, 2011 at 9:21 AM  
Anonymous bella said...

Shelly has turned out to be a sicko, she should give Rachel back her dog. She is horrid. I cannot believe how much i liked her , what has got into her. Stop the Rachel bashing, we might have to start liking her.

August 20, 2011 at 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below