;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 19, 2011

Power of Veto Players

The live feeds went to Trivia again right around 7:20pm BBT. The most likely scenario is that the PoV Players are being chosen right now.

7:40pm BBT
Feeds are Back!

As Head of Household, Jeff will definitely play. Also guaranteed to play are the nominees, Kalia and Porsche. In an ordinary week, that would leave 3 spots to fill, but since Daniele has a PoV Ticket that must be used this week, in the event she is not selected to play, we will end up with a 7th HG playing for the Power of Veto this week.

As soon as the live feeds come back and the PoV Players are known, we'll let you know! :0) The scrambling, plotting, scheming and stressing that'll go on for the rest of the night on the live feeds? That's for you to enjoy with your own eyes.

PoV Players:
  • Jeff
  • Kalia
  • Porsche
  • Shelly
  • Adam
  • Jordan
  • Dani
Rachel is hosting the PoV Competition...

7:40pm BBT
Feeds are back, but all we know so far is that Rachel is making a gorgeous salad, and Porsche has an phenomenal supply of track suits.

7:48pm
Shelly: I wanted to host!
Rachel: I'll trade ya.

7:52pm
Rachel: What are the chances? 1 person doesn't get to play 2 weeks in a row...

ok.. That's all the confirmation we need.

7:54pm
Feed 1
Have Not Room
Dani & Porsche

Porsche: Is this a fast forward week, or what?! Everything's happening all at once.
***Out of the mouths of babes...

Porsche wonders if this may be a night time PoV... Since the backyard is open right now, that's quite unlikely.



***Thud.






Permalink







11 Comments:

Blogger Brandi said...

I feel like I am lost for some reason, lol and IDKY. Don't they usually pick POV players the day of POV comp? Like that morning? Or is it always the night before?

August 19, 2011 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

you are far from a wuss my dear!!

August 19, 2011 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Is it a nighttime POV?

August 19, 2011 at 7:52 PM  
Anonymous MnM n Illinois said...

Night Carolyn Hope you get some good sleep!!!

Rachel is hosting, if that helps you any!

*smooch*

August 19, 2011 at 7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm watching the feeds and I thought the purpose of the Have Not Room is that are punished...what is up with the DPK having their bed blankets and pillows in there.

August 19, 2011 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Goodnite!!!!

August 19, 2011 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

**thud**

gnite.

this time i mean it.

i'm being snarky to people on the fb page. must sleep.

August 19, 2011 at 8:09 PM  
Anonymous cynthia said...

Carolyn, i'll go thud with you. g'nite and thanks much!

August 19, 2011 at 8:25 PM  
Anonymous Stacy (i usually post in mornings lol, just call me funme l said...

OMG my head is spinning and I am having to text on this phone ugggg! I have alot to say lol. First to the dish gals, thank you for your dedication to us. You don't have to spend you precious time on her for us yet you do. I for one could never say thank you enough!

Second, I have a household tip to pass on that I found cool! A dryer sheet, you know the fabric softer kind, will clean your tub. Just wet it and wipe away soap scum and bull up very easily! I was so blown away with this lol. No, it doesn't take much to entertain me lol.

Third, I went grocery shopping today spent 459.28, had coupes worth 119.18 net spent 340.10 YAY me. I am so excited.

Then I come home and BB is on fire. Don't know how much I can take lol. Dang my thumbs are tired aha, still haven't talked about BB. Yay jeff, dang wanted Rachael to play and hope ani does NOT win veto.

Just hope I didn't miss alot trying to peck all this in my phone. Whew..

August 19, 2011 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Mark my words: July 26, 11:34 PM BBT... the mirror above where Porsche is laying will be an intergral part of the fortune teller twist.

August 19, 2011 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Here I go again. I slept all afternoon and evening and woke up at 10:30 PM BBT. This, on a night when I need to be sleeping to be ready for tomorrow night. Why do I do this to myself.

Caro, for a good dose of the real Rachel find Rachel and Dani alone in the kitchen and see Rachel trying her best to start a fight with Dani. She failed miserably then went out to the BY where Jordan told her to stop doing that.

Wish I had an exact time for you but wasn't in thinking mode at that point. I was still waiting for cobwebs to break loose.... probably around 11:00 pm BBT.

Caro!!! What a wonderful job you did today covering the entire day. That has to really be draining but you Energizer Bunny'd right through it.

At the stroke of Midnight BBT Dani's birthday celebration began with a foil crown and trash bag sash and everyone singing the legal song.

Now I'm off to the feeds to see what Rachel will try next. She's a wee bit tipsy so I half expect a smackdown before the night is over.

:o)

August 20, 2011 at 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below