;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 18, 2011

BB13: Thursday Wake-up, Aug 18

Good Morning BB Dishers!
Happy Live Show Day!

Say it with me! En-du-rance! En-du-rance! I want to see sweat, blood and tears on the live feeds tonight! Okay, I am a little bit evil, but there is nothing more exciting than watching an Endurance Competition to the death, in real time, not edited for TV. That's why I urge you to speed click this link and get the 3 day free trial!

Unless some bizarre twist of events happens today, Brendon is the one slated for eviction. That is all but fact. It will be interesting, however, to see if he will go through the motions of trying to sway a vote from someone. He has as much a chance of that happening as little piglets in pink tutus flying over the Big Brother house holding a banner saying "Eye See U @BBFortuneTeller".

The house guests are geared up for Endurance tonight, and there are many who can taste it, but probably none more than Rachel who needs it to ensure one more week in the house for herself because she can't rely on her ghost alliance or her ghost deal to help her make it through. She feels that without Brendon she will be very much alone, despite assurances otherwise; and given what we know, she is mostly correct in this assumption. Will we see the emergence of Rachel 3.0 tonight?

There are two camps in the house right now: Dani and Kalia versus Jeff, Jordan and Shelly with Adam and Porsche floating somewhere in between. Kalia knows it's do or die for her and Daniele this week. On the other hand, Jeff and Jordan need the power to swing their way because Jeff knows he's the next likely target. It's a struggle for power in the house, yet again, but who will grab on for dear life and persevere until they're victorious? What kind of machinations will happen during the competition? Who will feel safe enough to let go and let others bloody their hands?

So many questions. So little time. In the meantime, if you want to catch up on last night's events, please read Carolyn's detailed and fun Overnight Report.

10:15 AM BBT
Wakey, Wakey House Guests! Give us some action before the HoH Lock down!

10: 26 AM BBT
The critters are up!

  • Brendon is on Rachel watch.
  • Shelly is telling Porsche that she doesn't want to go to the bathroom because Brendon and Rachel are there. (*eyeroll) She throws a couple of jabs their way too. (It's better than early morning calisthenics.) 
  • Porsche, shockingly, goes back to sleep.
  • Brendon lets go of Rachel, leaving the washroom and Shelly gets up the courage to face the shower with big bad Rachel in there. She asks Rachel if it's okay to take a shower and Rachel jokingly replies, "no." Shelly ignores that and proceeds to complain about how dirty the shower is. (Get your gloves on sister).
  • Rachel goes to change while Brendon prepares a Mount Everest of breakfasts.
  • Daniele is called to exchange her batteries meaning get the heck out of bed already!
  • Brendon and Rachel engage in power whispering, strategizing about the upcoming week but it's really hard to hear, but it's more of the same - Brendon telling Rachel to stay focused and calm, interspersed with Brendon'd shushing her. (So not endearing.) It seems that they have accepted Brendon's eviction as they talk about jury and the handlers there who Rachel says are super awesome. 
10: 47 AM BBT, They go to @BBFortuneTeller's room to have their breakfast. (F 3 and 4)


Rachel: It's know of fun when you don't have a bunch of friends in the house and you don't have to worry about being mean...
Brendon: Well if it's a have/have not competition...
Rachel: (pretending to ponder) Who would I pick?
Brendon: Dani, Kalia and....
Rachel: Porsche... best friends do everything together!

They cover how Double Eviction works. 

Rachel: You can't trust anyone in this house. At least I can't... If I dont' win, I'm going home.
Brendon: The only way to get rid of someone is get rid of a vote. So if you want Shelly gone...
Rachel: You put up Shelly and Adam... I know...

They go over the possibilities... Then Brendon says they never really had an alliance.

Rachel: Daniele and Jeff are the biggest targets right now.... No offense to you, you would be on the block every week... Alright get rid of the biggest target.

At this point, they arent' saying anything we haven't heard before multiple times.

11:00 AM BBT
  • Those feeds switch to Daniele in HoH, then to the bathroom to stay on Shelly and Rachel silently getting ready. 
  • Rachel leaves to join Brendon in the kitchen to wash dishes. 
  • Shelly goes to the kitchen to get more coffee. Rachel asks Shelly if she's noticed black splotches on the clean towels. They think it's something in the washer. (I know. Fascinating stuff!)
  • Shelly goes to blow dry her hair, and Rachel goes back to the Purple Room. 
  • Brendon joins her. Rachel says that she hopes it's something hiding upside down. Brendon cautions her not to let Shelly win. Rachel rolls her eyes and says, "Her? She would put me up." Brendon replies that Fatty 1 (Kalia) and Fatty 2 (Jordan) can't win in that kind of competition. (*For someone who didn't like being called names, he sure does like to sling them.) He is planning on a nice speech for tonight's show. then he wonders whether he's in the jury. Rachel says that either way it doesn't matter. (*I'm noticing a huge difference in her attitude about Brendon leaving the second time around).
  • Daniele is up and getting ready in HoH, then brings down some of her personal toiletries to the bathroom. Shelly is complaining about the shower again. Daniele is told to put on her microphone. She takes her time, getting some cereal first, then milk from the storage room. Finally, she goes up to HoH.
  • F 1 and 2 cut to the Chrome room where Shelly s bashing Rachel to Porsche, for what this time, I don't know. It's her favorite sport. Porsche says, "she's 27 going on 12."
  • At 11:26 AM BBT, Kalia shuffles out of the Candy room while Porsche hops into bed with her breakfast and Shelly cleans. (F 1 and 2)
  • On  3 and 4, Brendon has brought out his 5 year old, pouting at something Rachel did which I didn't catch because I was not on that feed. He closes the door to give her another obnoxious lecture. (*OMG! Is it 6:45 PM BBT yet???)
  • We get the refreshing stroll among the palm trees. Thank you Skippy! :)
  • 11:34 AM BBT... HoH Lock done commence!
**That's my cue!!! I'm out of here to get things done and rest before the madness tonight! Before I go, here are a couple of reminders:

1) Happy Hour is at 3 PM BBT (6PM EST) on Superpass with Chelsia and Missy and special guest @RealCassiColvin!

2) The Live Show Viewing Party starts @ 8:45 PM EST! Better get your Endurance beverages and snacks ready in advance! :)

Until then, please mind the critters on the live feeds, and give us a shout-out in the comments should their heads explode! 






Permalink







41 Comments:

Blogger Marci said...

Hiya Genie!

Hiya Carolyn!

Hiya Dishers!

I am sooooooo excited for a zombie to go to zombieland!

And Genie??? An accident??? Hope you are ok!?!???

August 18, 2011 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Oh no Genie! Ice for you too! Man do we keep the ice companies in business! {{{{{HUGS}}}}}



Guess I better go read, sorry!

August 18, 2011 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

again ill ask here how do i get friends names and and add to realplayer friends.

Id love to add some you i only have chelsia an missy lol

sad if bren goes but hay rach j/j have to win hoh an put kalia an dani up maybe dani stays an kalia goes home

August 18, 2011 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Tiffany! :)

My Superpass name is GenieSea

August 18, 2011 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I have a bit of BB trivia. I consider the following statement to be one of the tops in the funny category.

The reason I found this so funny is because it happened during a huge fight and the person who said it was making a threat of what was going to happen if they got voted out.

"I'll make this statement though. If I go to the house, one of you will get the million dollars. That's my word, and my word's good."

Does anyone remember who said it?

August 18, 2011 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Tiffany- My superpass is StephaniefromWestCoast ... we are normally in the Famous Food secion under Whag ...

Hey Genie! How's the shoulder? BTW, did you ever respond if the dude that took you to the hospital was cute ... chat sometimes goes way to fast for me, the multi-tasker ...

Really want Shelly gone whilst she is on the block ... don't trust her as far as I could throw her ...
She doesn't even know she is lying, so scary ... anyone that trusts her will be very sorry ... except maybe Adam ... Yes, I do believe she will turn on j/j ...

Okay, that is my two cents ...

What's yours?

August 18, 2011 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Morning!!!!

Perfect scenario for me..
Rachel wins hoh teams up with Dani & takes Jeff out :D

*wiggles, just a lil bit*

August 18, 2011 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

tried to add you genie but i dont know how whaa

August 18, 2011 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Steph! :)

Hiya Grendon! :)

Hiya MnM!! :)

Tiffany go to the link and hit the friends or rivals button! :)

August 18, 2011 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

My superpass name is Grendon but I'm not on chat very often.

Stephanie-I think that even if people don't trust Shelly at this time, they still think she's not a threat in comps so they don't have to worry about getting rid of her right now.

It could bite them in the butts. But if she lasts, I suspect she'll be another Sheila. Carried to the end, used for a vote and cut at final 3.

August 18, 2011 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Genie I'm going toget stuff done today & make you proud of me! lmao

I will takeoff from the couch at approximatly 2pm central time. That will give me at least 5 hours!

August 18, 2011 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

My perfect scenario-Jordon wins HOH with no help so they can quit saying she doesn't deserve to be there.

Jeff wins POV so he has something for his trophy case.

August 18, 2011 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ty genie that worked

August 18, 2011 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Morning Genie, fellow Dishers!!!

Hope your shoulder will be feeling better soon.

Started following the fortune teller. Do you think Broella is her name? I see that a few times in tweets. Seems to me she is trying to tell us stuff and if the HGs would do more investigating they would find stuff too. Maybe just wishful thinking.

Hopefully nothing changes and the zombie loses his head and is put down for good, not just this season.

I'd like to see Adam win HOH tonight.

August 18, 2011 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

http://superpass.real.com/profile/?u=JadeDarkStar

hope that works any who want add me go ahead thanks i got gaytor genie and steph thanks all

August 18, 2011 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

MM-- who do you think Adam would put up? or his target?

August 18, 2011 at 11:18 AM  
Anonymous Jazz said...

Grendon - love your scenario! And I'll add that I'd like to see Dani win an all expenses paid trip to the jury house for a week alone with Brendon :)

August 18, 2011 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Michigan Man

I think the US version of BB is greatly influenced by the UK version.

The UK BB from last summer also had a fortune teller. His name was Bob Righter which the HGs figured out was an anagram for Big Brother.

August 18, 2011 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Jazz

I didn't think of that. But I'm wondering, if Dani spent a week alone with Brendon, who do you think would be bothered more-Dani or Rachel?

August 18, 2011 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

Hi Genie!!

"There are two camps in the house right now: Dani and Kalia versus Jeff, Jordan and Shelly with Adam and Porsche floating somewhere in between."

Where does my beloved Rachel fall into all of this? Pleaseeee win HoH tonight, its been farrr to long : (

August 18, 2011 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Ugh Brendon!!

I notice her attitude too Genie..last wk this time she was hysterical!

August 18, 2011 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Ohhhh I like Grendons scenerio!
Im hoping Jordan wins too and sprizes
everyone!

August 18, 2011 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Altho Brendon will have her a wreck again before he leaves!

*screams*

August 18, 2011 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

ZOMG:

Jazz said...
Grendon - love your scenario! And I'll add that I'd like to see Dani win an all expenses paid trip to the jury house for a week alone with Brendon :)

Hahahahahhahhaahahahahaaa That would be priceless!!!!! I don't mean that in a mean way ... oh so sorry, yes I do!

Grendon: True that the house doesn't know how coniving Shelly has been. How untrust worthy she is. There had been some speculation going through the HG's that Shelly is the culprit ... wish she would be exposed ... really wish ...

And yes Grendon, would love Jordan winning without any1 throwing the comp!!! She is really good at puzzles, but how is she at endurance???

Go team any1 but Dani, Kalia, Shelly or Porsche!

August 18, 2011 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I think if Adam wins HOH he would go after Rachel, for sure, she's still a big comp threat. He might go after Dani, after some consultation with JeJo, because she's as big a comp threat as Rachel. He likes Shelly and Porsche, wants to be F2 with Porsche, he also like JeJo so other than Rachel and Dani perhaps Dani and Kalia. I think it would interesting to see what he does.

As far as the fortune teller there seem to be many tweets about turning it around and the use of the word EYE for I. Maybe if they turned it around and looked through the eyes they would find a clue. Probably won't happen.

August 18, 2011 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

They wouldn't really be alone, so I don't think any of them care

August 18, 2011 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

morning all, happy eviction day!

i now cannot wait until Brendon is shown the exit!
I hope we see Rachel 3.0, in fact i hope she goes all the way and wind, and then tells brendon the wedding is off, she does not need a misogynist in her life.

how did we even think of putting him back in the house?

August 18, 2011 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I'm trying very hard to behave but come on-seriously!?!

Brendon wants Jeff to have respect for Rachel but he refers to Jordon as fatty. And we all know he's never shown Kalia an ounce of respect. I will be so happy to see him leave. I don't know how it can be possible to find more reasons to dislike someone when I thought I already disliked him as much as I could. Oh, and a few minutes ago he was back on his mantra of telling Rachel she NEEDS to respect him.

The only suitable names for him at this point are things I am not allowed to say.

August 18, 2011 at 11:41 AM  
Anonymous Jazz said...

Grendon - That's a tough call!

If Brendon keeps it up he might go out on a 6-0 vote tonight :)

August 18, 2011 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya MM! :) It's a little bit better thank you! :) Broella is her name. A play on Big Brother...

Hiya Jazz! :)


Hiya Seany! :) Rachel is very much on her own with some shaky support from Jeff/Jordan at the moment.

Hiya Gale! :)

Hiya LScott! :) Brendon is just... UGH!


Everyone: We're taking a blog break! We need to rest up for tonight's madness!

Enjoy the live feeds and if you don't have them, here's your chance!

August 18, 2011 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Go team any1 but Dani, Kalia, Shelly or Porsche!

Have to agree

August 18, 2011 at 12:08 PM  
Anonymous Thomas said...

Quick question: Has Porshe done anything besides sleep and eat in the BB house? I don't think so...but just checking.

Brendon is calling Jordan Fatty2? Jordan? Fat? Really? Wow Brendon. A real man aren't you?

Sure hope the power swings tonight. And again...my favorite question that I am determined to run into the ground: "What's the fortune teller machine for?"

THANKS GENIE AND CAROLYN!!!

August 18, 2011 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger ronap said...

Hello All! Just stopping in to see what was happening.

Why, oh, why did we vote Brendon back in??? Gluttons for punishment I guess. So glad he is going (99%)! Sorry to hear about you accident Genie - Take care!!

I have a photo this afternoon - I hope I can make it for the live view party - Please save me a place!

August 18, 2011 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Thanks Genie and Caro! Both are doing an excellent job! Cant wait for tonight's battle royal!

Thanks Debi and Tiffany-JadeDarkStar for agreeing with me on yesterdays post!! I thought I was the only one thinking that way!

Ugh Brendan needs to just get the eff out of here. Brendan-less Rachel is so much better and I wish she would just leave him. I think she would be a much better, stonger and less needy.

Anyway, as far as game play, I really hope Dani and Rachels secret alliance lives through. As much as I love JeJo I really want Dani and Rachel to steamroll through the house with Jeff in the final three. I love Jordan but I really want someone who is actually fighting to stay in the house to win. I dont believe that one person deserves to win the money more over someone else but I give big ups to people who have been a target and still manage to win.

As far as Adam, Kalia and the mega floaters, I couldnt care less for them. Adam seems like a chill guy but as far as game play its nothing that amazing and of course Porsche is as useful as slop. Kalia is the same. Even though she looks like a chill person, not much game play on her part.
Shelly, while she had a good run playing both sides, has just shown her true colors by just bashing Rachel left and right with or without any reason. I mean you tell all those lies and play everyone and when you get caught on it you start to cry and act like youve done nothing wrong. Give me a break. If Bren goes today, I really hope she goes next.

Phew sorry i know its a long post. Im off to watch last nights episode! Cant wait for tonight for Rachel to win HoH haha!

August 18, 2011 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Oh wow. Adam correctly surmises that Amy Winehouse is a celebrity that has passed away while they have been in the house.

So sad.

Flashback Feed 2 2:09p BBT on BBLite

August 18, 2011 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Saying hi before I go off to watch Missy and Chelsia. I just realized it's after 5 my time.

Genie, hope the shoulder is feeling better. I didn't know about it but I'm all caught up after getting through all the comments. Need good drugs? I have the best on The Dish. Heal fast!

Now for the "Boo GaYToR!" statement:

I predict a Porsche win tonight for HoH. Just a feeling. If not Porsche, then I am good with another Kalia win.

*Ducking and Running*

:o)

August 18, 2011 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Alyson said...

Whaaaaaaaatttt?!?!

Brendon called Jordan a fatty?! You have GOT to be kidding me.

Excuse me while I go plan his eviction party...

August 18, 2011 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Good Evening Genie, Caro, Dishers!

Just wanted to stop by and say Hi and see ya in an hour wooohooo!!

August 18, 2011 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Eeekk Genie, just read about your mishap, hope you are okay :(

August 18, 2011 at 4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zombukie is already copyrighted so you might want to remove 1st comment you can get sued.

August 18, 2011 at 5:19 PM  
Anonymous cajunbubbles said...

Too funny how you have Rachel's vote already listed! Love this site!!!

August 18, 2011 at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below