;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rachel Pitches to Porsche - The Drive to Keep Brendon Alive Begins

Spark up your feeds, folks. It's game on in the BB13 house. Rachel and Brendon have begun campaigning for his life in the game! Expect this to intensify over the next 36 hours... Time's running out!

5:02pm BBT
Feed 1
Have Not room
Rachel & Porsche

Rachel: I was just wondering where your head's at with the vote and stuff with Brendon staying.
Porsche; Obviously, I'm not a huge fan of Shelly staying, but... Last time I voted to keep him, it didn't benefit me at all... and why are you campaigning for him?
Rachel: Brendon and I are not coming after you.. I understand it was hard.. When Brendon left, I was so torn up..
Porsche: But you talked to Shelly a lot..
Rachel: Brendon's a strong guy.. and he will keep you safe.. I guarantee you at the double eviction, we're the 2 who'll go up.
Porsche: Unless yo uwin it. I don't think She''y's gonn awin an HoH, so I'm not that worried about it..
Rachel: But if she does and puts you up.. She's caused all this drama..
Porsche: I know.. She called me out.. I've dealt with women like that before.. Like my mom..
Rachel: I know what you're saying.. But if she did win HoH, she's smart.. She knows a lot of the memories.. the quizzes... it takes one time for her to win HoH..
PorscheL And she's putting me on the block.. It's not just him, when he left, I was cast out.. I wanna talk to him and her and see what they have to say.
Rachel: She's not gonna tell you she's not gonna put you up.
Porsche: But she'll have to offer me a deal..
Rachel: What kind of deal will you nee from us? You're the swing vote. I just think that you keeping Brendon is a good move for you.l
Porsche: I'm still thinking about it.. Don't be all booboo faced about it though.. That's not good. Fake smiles?

Rachel gives her one, as requested..


Then sits in thought...

5:10pomBBT
Brendon enters..

Rachel: F'in bitch. I can't stand her. She's not gonna vote for you.

Brendon: You really don't think she will?
Rachel: No.. She's like..
Rachel repeats the conversation to Brendon..

Rachel: How can she keep Shelly? Who talked sh*t to her, about her.. Who says she'll put her up.
Brendon: You can't let it all get to you again.. I don't want this all coming back on you. It's a travesty if I go and that girl's still in this game, so you need to control yourself.
Rachel: I know that. I'm so tired of having to fight for people's votes that we've gone to batt for.
Brendon: You can't go crazy again.
Rachel: I'm not going crazy.
Brendon: Just learn to control it. All of it.
Rachel: Ok. Porsche's not gonna vote for you. You need to talk to her.


5:24pm
After going to batt for Brendon, and basically being told off for her efforts, Rachel heads for the comfort of the Diary Room...


5:26pm BBT
Meanwhile, outside in the yard, Jeff, Brendon, Adam and Porsche are planning the Hot Dog Eating Contest for tonight...

5:36pm BBT
Feed 1
Brendon & Dani

Very quickly, because Jordan's walking the yard..

Brendon: Rachel talked to Porsche really fast, but it didn't go very well.
Dani: Ok.. I'm gonna talk to her later too..
Brendon: Me too.

Dani advises they not over do it... Then they start loud talking about Anthony Bourdain and Andrew Zimnern's show and how much they love them.

***Ditto. *Love* Bourdain.

Jordan gets far enough away that Brendon and Dani pick it up again..

Dani: I was gonna say thought too.. If you do end up having to go home.. I would promise to have her back, if she had mine, and I could convince Kalia too..
Brendon: From hearing Porsche's argument, she's gonna keep Shelly cuz she thinks she can beat her..
Dani: You're gonna see who's loyal and who's not at the end of the week.
Brendon: That's what it boils down to.. They're gonna vote for who they can beat, not who can help them.
Dani: That's what's wrong with this game.
Brendon: That's the hardest part - going out when people like that are still here.

Brendon tells her he wishes it was AllStars... Dani says it would be interesting for her, because those are her real friends she'd have to be stabbing in the back.

Dani: I still think they'll vote for you though..

Jeff joins them on the couch, ending this conversation...

There's no time like the present to start enjoying the real Big Brother! Get the 3 day free trial of the feeds, and finally see what you've been missing!






Permalink







18 Comments:

Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi Carolyn :)

August 16, 2011 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hey again Carolyn, Genie, jluvturles and all the other wonderful dishers who come in after this posts :)

August 16, 2011 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi JLuvs!! :)

Hi Michigan Man!! :)

***BRAINMELT***

August 16, 2011 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I've missed you, but I've been faithfully reading The Dish EVERYDAY even though I haven't commented.


Miss you too, Genie of the Sea!

And my Dish friends!

xoxo

August 16, 2011 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi MichiganMan! Good to see you, as always! :)

August 16, 2011 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I've missed you too, honey!! xoxoxoxox

August 16, 2011 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Carolyn, one word: WOW

This season has really kept you and Genie on your fingers, literally! What a wild ride it's been!

Dani's game is just amazing, she is BB genius!

August 16, 2011 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Aw Caro! MWAH!!! xoxoxoxoxo

August 16, 2011 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

ya got me again....le sigh....

August 16, 2011 at 5:42 PM  
Anonymous OC Man said...

It would have been better received if Brendon talked to Porsche (not that it would have mattered, but at least it would have been more courteous). Besides, Brendon could have assured Porsche personally, instead of Rachel assuring Porsche that Brendon would...

I wouldn't want Rachel negotiating my deals.

@Grendon
You outlined very well why I think Jeff and Jordan should split their votes... Thanks... Now, all we have to do is get J+J to agree with us and see the light... :)

August 16, 2011 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger David B said...

I'd rather be Zach'd then Evil Dick'd!

August 16, 2011 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gang - I have serious brain melt..
I've been at it since 5am eastern.. I'm hopeful Genie'll be on for a bit soon.. but once again, and I'm so unaccustomed to this, my brain has given out before my back...

August 16, 2011 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger ceemurph said...

Hey Dishers, I'm still not understanding why they're not letting J/J in on their master plan to keep B. Perhaps I'm just having a Jordan moment, but could you help me catch the logic?

August 16, 2011 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger Biskit said...

Theres my C! Hey you! Awesome job as usual this season! Im so lost on who I think is going to win this season though. You know in all of the years that Ive known you I usually can pick them, but not this year. But if I HAD to make a guess, Id say ... either Danielle or Adam. And by the way ... love me some Bourdain as well! He's the man!

August 16, 2011 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Wishing you well, beautiful Carolyn!!!!

August 16, 2011 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger David B said...

hot dog baby !!

August 16, 2011 at 9:28 PM  
Anonymous Sephi said...

My goodness but Dani is playing an extremely good game.

She has put Brendon on the block (again), but is still keeping her options open with Brenchel. Good for her! I don't think I could have negotiated that one...

It looks like if Brendon is spared eviction this week, Dani will be able to take credit and try to hold Brenchel to their safety deal with her. If Brendon goes home, she is positioning herself to still be in Rachel's good graces by saying it was the house that voted him out and not her.

If she keeps this up and keeps herself off the block, I think she could very well take this game. I was previously thinking she had a problem with jury votes, but it looks like she is working through that.

Brilliant gameplay Dani!

August 16, 2011 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Good morning Carolyn,

I always check the old post for GaYTor's latenight comments. I hope you got your well deserved sanity break. See you in the Flash Back!

August 17, 2011 at 3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below