;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 15, 2011

Late Afternoon, Monday

As we rejoin our BB13 houseguests this late afternoon on the live feeds, Adam has taken himself off the block, Brendon has filled the ReNom spot, and there has been little gnashing of teeth and much sunbathing.. For full details on the earlier afternoon, please consult our previous posts.

3:53pm BBT
QUAD
HoH Room

Danis currently painting corn kernels, each color represents a different houseguest...

While she paints, she sings a tune... "No freedom in this house..."


4:00pm BBT
Kalia joins Dani up in the HoH.

Dani: So tired..
Kalia: How can we play beer pong? We don't have enough beer.
Dani: 6 beers you can play. Obviously nobody's gonna get hammered...

4:05pm
Porsche joins Kalia and Dani up in the HoH, and a Brendon/Rachel bash ensues... They've been affectionate in the pool for the past little bit, and the house is repulsed.

Dani: Didn't they have sex in the parlor?
Kalia: Well, the night he got back, she was straddling him under the blanket..
Porsche: Adam and Shelly were laughing at me, cuz I found a pillow with gunk on it, and Shelly;s like, just put it by the washing machine.. It was a neon splooge mark..
Dani: Like an STD? What's yellow? Like the clap? Gonorrhea's green. I only know this because of Joe...
Porsche: It was more green. Go look. It's outside by the thing.
Kalia: Why don't you paint each nail a different color?
Dani: How come your body can't digest corn?
Kalia: Someone gave us a breakdown on that the other day. I think it was Rachel.
Porsche: In that case, i wouldn't trust it.
Kalia: She's actually really reliable about stuff like that.

**I'm in search of game talk...

CUT TO:
4:11pm
Feed 3
Rachel, Brendon, Jeff, Jordan
Backyard

We join this conversation already in progress...



Jordan: Cuz last week we campaigned so hard for Rachel...
Brendon: I think we can get Porsche though.. She keeps Shelly in here, she's basically keeping someone who wants her up on the block.
Rachel: If we can keep me this week, we have the numbers next week.
Jeff: Not if they win HoH.
Brendon: Porsche's a wild card... She wants to get air time.. Do you think we can get Adam?
Jeff: I think Adam's gonna do what's good for Adam..
Rachel: I think if Adam won, I would be in danger.
Jeff: I would hope I could convince him not to..

Rachel: He's not gonna put up Porsche or Shelly.. If I was on the block, Jeff, You'd have to win and pull me off, so we'd both be safe..
Jordan: And they can put me up. I'm not goin' anywhere.
Brendon: Guys, can we talk about keeping me? I'm not gone yet.
Jeff: hahaha

Brendon references his early talk to Porsche about keeping track of who suddenly becomes nice to you. Jeff tells him people don't think logically in the house, so not to count on it.

4:16pm -Rachel excuses herself to go change and take a shower.

Brendon: Just think, if our initial alliance had just stuck together...
Jordan: It stinks.. It seems like this year, all you have to do is drop dead and do nothing, and then you make it far.
Brendon: Rachel and I were talking about that before i left.. I can't float.. I have to win.. But then there's Porsche and Shelly... Adam could've stayed on the block and not gone home. And Porsche.. she didn't wanna give up her bed cuz she said it's lucky... lucky for what? Not going on slop. And Kalia, getting upset like that when Adam was gonna take her vacation... I just wish we were in an AllStars season, so it was.. a little more fair.
Jordan: Yeah.

4:20pm
Jeff's on the couch. Brendon's in the jacuzzi.. Jordan's on a chaise..

Brendon: And then you have people like Daniele, who wanna be the only veteran in the game, and she doesn't realize they're gonna target her once we're gone..
Jordan: I don't think they will..
Brendon: When it boils down to 4 newbies..
Jordan: That double eviction's comin up soon huh?
Brendon: Yeah, when it goes from 7 to 6..

Brendon explains how the fast forward night works..

4:30pm - Kalia comes out to the backyard, ending the game talk. Vets scatter, with only Jordan remaining.

Feed 1 & 2 - Porsche's showering. Rachel's chatting with her in the bathroom. Brendon comes in there as well.

Feed 3 & 4 - Only Jordan remains to chat.. for a few minutes. When Jordan goes inside, Kalia sings, "I guess we'll not be talking any game." Skippy's being a moron and cuts away... Skip, it's not an actual song!

4:42pm BBT
Jeff's in the bathroom, brushing his teeth and putting gunk in his hair, while Porsche's changing in the WC. Jordan comes into the bathroom, kinda crabby.


Rachel's on the elliptical. Kalia's lounging on the couch.. Brendon's on the Ottoman... Random chatter.

4:47pm
Feed 4
Porsche, Jeff, Kalia, Brendon, Rachel, Jordan.
Workout Time.
Chatter about Jeff's underwear...



4:50pm BBT
Jordan rigs the humilitard so she can work out too.. Jeff and Jordan set to walking the yard together.

Jeff: Are you excited?
Jordan: Yeah. Never worked out in a pink tutu. hehe.. This hat keeps spinnin..
Jeff: You killed me in there, huh?
Jordan: Yeah. The guy liked it. He was laughing.

Chatter about how much nicer it is to be alive, in the house and not on slop. TIme just moves faster when you're not completely miserable..

Jeff: Are you just gonna walk?
Jordan: No, I wanna run too... I hope I don't get in trouble for taking the hat off... but it wont stay on. At least if I'm holding it, it's like the same thing.


***Only because you're you, love. If you were a less liked HG, people would be calling for your head on a penalty nom platter for this slight deviation.

4:57pm
Jeff continues jogging... Jordan stops running at 11 laps, puts the hat back on and walks.



5:07pm BBT
Feed 3 & 4
Porsche, Brendon and Rachel

While Jordan and Jeff are doing yard laps, Rachel's on the elliptical, and Brendon's having a coffee, chatting with Porsche about parachuting and motocross... anything.. just connecting with her in hopes of a vote.

5:35pm BBT
Whole lotta chatter going on... Jordan's just finished doing her cardio. She's now moved on to weights. Brendon and Adam are chilling and chatting 90210...

Jeff was hanging with them for a few minutes, but now he's comging to join Jordan in the weights area.. Rachel's just finishing up on the elliptical.

5:40pm
Same chatter, different position.. Actually, now we've moved on from 90210 to Oz.



5:45pm BBT
Exercise continues... Adam is now assigning 90210 characters to all the HGs, per their request...
Here's something pretty for you to look at.
While they're assigning characters, Jeff's giving Adam pointers on how to lift properly..

Jeff: Great, I'm Dillon.. so I can steal all the alcohol tonight, and no one can get mad at me, cuz we're all friends and you're supportive of me.. Who's Tori?
Adam: Porsche.

6pm BBT
Workout time continues... Current topic: Brendon's challenging the validity of people claiming cel phones cause cancer, saying there's insufficient evidence. Adam drops a weight on Jeff's glass, smashing it into the yard. Adam's picking it up, but I imagine BB will call a lockdown soon, so they can clean it up properly...

6:08pm BBT
BB: Houseguests, please go inside and close the sliding glass door...
***It's good to follow a blogger who comes from production. ;p

OK, it's 9pm Eastern and 6pm BBT. You should all be home from work! We're taking a blog break! Time for you to spark up the live feeds and enjoy the BB13 evening! The HGs are getting their second wind...

If you need the 3 day free trial, it's right here. Isn't it time you started watching the real Big Brother?







Permalink







39 Comments:

Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hello again Carolyn, hope your coffee break was a good one.

Those are corn kernels, just saying :)

August 15, 2011 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Evening Caro and fellow dishers!

I wanna eat when the HGs eat a I wanna nap when they nap. Oy vey!!

August 15, 2011 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hihi all im back checked things over, all well if bren leaves rach or jeff need win hoh

August 15, 2011 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

What a class A trouble-making liar. Jeff, Jordon and Brendon are outside. Rachel came out and said everyone else must be having a secret house meeting that they weren't invited to. She said everyone disappeared and they must all be in HOH. She said she checked the back room and everyone was gone. She didn't check diddly.

MGC is upstairs. Shelly and Adam were laying down in the chrome room. Rachel better not lie to J&J just to make them nervous and make them feel like they can't trust Shelly and Adam. If she thought Jeff was mean and scary before-she ain't seen nothing until she sees paranoid Jeff and Jordon.

August 15, 2011 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

Hello Carolyn!!!

ugh listening to Jordan & Brendon whine about this season.

Brendon wishes it was All-stars so it would be a little bit more fair..

whaaaat?

He got a 2nd chance in the game for crying out loud, fair has nothing to do with an alliance of SIX losing the hoh. Good Lord..fair my azz.

August 15, 2011 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Getting ready to leave work ... love the dish ...

Check back in with you all later ... gots to go to the gym!! Gots to pack!

Not sure why I like to use the word 'gots' but I do ...

Gots to go ... bye!!

August 15, 2011 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

How does Jeff not know this about Fast Forward?

Wow.

Hiya Caro ;)

Heya Dishers!

August 15, 2011 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiya MIMan!

Hey Toni! :)

Hi Tiffany! :)

Hi Grendon! :)

Hi MnM in Ill! :)

Hiya Steph! :)

Hi Syn! :)

August 15, 2011 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Good Evening All!

Dinner then I will be back for a little blogging fun!

:-)

August 15, 2011 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiya Stephen! :)

August 15, 2011 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Yow-Zoinks! picturing Porsche behind the curtain

Flash to the atrocity of Kalia bothering Jordan. However, I wish Jeff would tell Jordo to work Kalia over

August 15, 2011 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger David B said...

i know Toni, if i was a carpenter with a few bucks i'd totally remodel my backyard to look like the BB backyard, so much fun for BBQ swason!

August 15, 2011 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Kalia came out to interrupt Jordon. She wanted to make sure Jordon and Brendon weren't conspiring. After Jordon went inside Kalia sang, "No talk, no game talk."

Well I'm glad that gave Kalia a sense of purpose and something to be proud of. But Joordon made it quite clear earlier today that she didn't want to talk game with B&R, she didn't want to be campaigned to and she was hoping to avoid them and Shelly today.

So go get your pat on the back for a job well done, Kalia. I don't think Jordon was as all bothered by you crashing her party.

Wow-I better go eat something. I'm getting as testy as Jordon.

August 15, 2011 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Grendon

Pissed off paranoid Jordan is the best! its when she starts taking out her closet allies that sucks.

Would also love to see a pissed of paranoid Jeff go off on Rachel (or kalia) before the season is over

August 15, 2011 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

Hey Everyone!!

I'm sooo frustrated with listening to Brendon these last few days. He really believes that others should be playing the game for him & Rachel and that no one but he & Rachel deserves to be in the game.
Rachel's skewed view of people/events in the house is crazy. She lies constantly but something tells me she doesn't even realize it. She really believes the stuff she says about people.

I am kinda feeling a little bad for Shelly. I really think she just about idolizes Jordan & to a lesser degree Jeff. From what I have seen, everything she does in the game(all her lies) is an attempt to help them get further. Got as feeling she will be really hurt when they turn against her & I really think they will eventually.

August 15, 2011 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Jordan = Sporty Sprite

August 15, 2011 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe @ Sporty Sprite!

August 15, 2011 at 5:01 PM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Jordan looks so friggin' cute in that outfit!
Wish JeJo & Dani would align together and make a F3 deal! Can't stand Rachel, wish Dani would have put her up instead.

August 15, 2011 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

What would BB had to have done to make Jordo look bad. I was worried it would be the hippytard, but she probably would have rocked the afro too

August 15, 2011 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MI Man- I just tweeted your sporty sprite ;)

August 15, 2011 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

reboot...

August 15, 2011 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

***Only because you're you, love. If you were a less liked HG, people would be calling for your head on a penalty nom platter for this slight deviation."



well actually...
:D

August 15, 2011 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

All caught up and exhausted from all the reading, but excited too. Stephen Ritchie is back. I've had several sightings today. Now to find out if his husband is ready to turn him over to me as my summer Dish bf as in years past.

YaY Stephen on surviving the Bar. When do we ad Esq. to your name?

Actually I need a MD more than a lawyer right now. The foot isn't healing as fast as I think it should. I have a 2:15 pm CDT appt. tomorrow with my Dr. I hope he can do something a bit different. It's been a week now with not much improvement.

He was out of town all last week so this was the first appt. I could get with him. Gotta talk about the nose thing too.

Now I need to go forage for breakfast so hi and bye everyone.

:o)

August 15, 2011 at 5:23 PM  
Anonymous kittkatt99 said...

Thanks so much for the blog. I love love love it. Haven't posted before today, but I am so frustrated, I have to share.

JeJo needs to start playing offensively. By not standing up for themselves, they run the risk of alienating the entire house. No one, in particular HOH Dani, knows where they stand, and they're relying on other, less scrupulous people to do the right thing, which is a no-win situation in the BB house.

I think JeJo needs to have a serious chat with Daniele and try and find some sort of understanding. It would also be nice if they would sincerely put their trust in Adam and Shelly.They may also be in it just for themselves, but no one else in the house really has their backs. And Brenchel would be willing to drive the bus over them again and again just to see the tire track marks.

That Brendon and Rachel seriously believe that others should put their own games aside in favor of them is ridiculous. Brendon and Rachel would never do that for anyone else, if the situation was reversed. I thought at the beginning of the season that Rachel was improved, but she seems as nuts as ever. I wish Danielle had nominated her as the replacement. Would have been better for all in the house, and, at least Brendon might have been sane enough to uphold the alliance with the other vets.

This is all just so frustrating. I guess that's why I keep tuning in? Thanks again for the daily/hourly updates. They add sanity to the insane BB experience.

August 15, 2011 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

ooooh Now she has the tutu & and the hat off.

=O

August 15, 2011 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

David B., Can I maybe be your roommate for the summers? Hehe.

August 15, 2011 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Gaytor: Thanks! I have already put Esq. on things but I don't think I am technically supposed to until I get admitted by the NY bar... They told us we are "only" doctors until we get admitted.

August 15, 2011 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

After the fiasco that was Enzo the penguin-I gave up on BB actually enforcing the rules. Of course, when Enzo cheated I thought he got away with it because he was a guy. Now, I'm thinking that maybe they just don't care anymore.

August 15, 2011 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MnM - lol :)

Hiya GayTor :) Exhausted from all the reading??

Kapow!!! Blueberry and Beets pie! Right in the kisser!

Hi Kittkatt :) Thank you!!


Hiya Toni :)

Hey Steohen - welcome back!

August 15, 2011 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Good to be back, Caro! :-)

August 15, 2011 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

BOO!!!!!

August 15, 2011 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok gang.. I'm cooked!

Genie's gonna hop in and hang for a couple hours..

August 15, 2011 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

And by hang Caro means, I will report game talk... :)

August 15, 2011 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

No need to post my previous attempt!!!!

Stephen Ritchie my dear, so glad to see you back! You so need to get caught up!!!

Whilst I was at the gym, I was watching the live feeds via my phone. As Rachel was on the eliptical, I noticed the row behind me all moving along with her! I almost laughed out loud (you know lol)!!!!

Okay, on my way back home just wanted to pop in before Carolyn turned to toast, it appears I may have just missed her!!

Here is to hoping Shelly gets sketchy and they send her packing!!!

August 15, 2011 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

Carolyn and Genie have I done something wrong? Some of my posts do not get posted. Let me know so I can fix it. Thanks.

August 15, 2011 at 8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's the blogger that comes from production? i want to follow too =p

August 15, 2011 at 8:20 PM  
Anonymous Sephi said...

I must say that I find the change in tone from the commenters regarding Brenchel (particularly Rachel) to be really amusing.

Last week I thought I was completely alone in my distaste for Brenchel and so many commenters seemed to be on team Rachel. Now that Brendon is back, Rachel is back to being Rachel (big surprise), and there doesn't seem to be as much support for her.

This is why I love BB and the dishers. Everything changes on a dime and so do our opinions (myself included!).

Cheers to all!

August 15, 2011 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Caro, warning. skip feeds around 12:35 AM BBT. Kalia et. al. are making weird tribal noises as Jeff is called to the DR. It might send you over the edge. It did me.

I'm trying to be a good GaYToR tonight and give you some times since I had a long nap. Of course if tribal night continues you may not get any.

FFM (Funny Flashback Moment) 11:00 PM BBT, before BBAD was over and not sure when it started because that's when I woke up. Phillip and Elizabeth (Porsche) on a first date... You have too watch. Too much to describe, but very funny. Also felt a bit strange watching it because I felt like they were targeting a group more specific than nerds. Maybe it was just me in wakeup mode. interested in your take on the whole thing. Porsche really showed some acting skills no matter what I thought of it.

:o)

August 16, 2011 at 12:50 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Sorry Caro. Didn't catch any game talk tonight and most of the time my earbuds were deeply implanted. Everyone was behaving, boringly playing 'Name That Show' 20 Questions.

Can't believe Kalia asked "Are they of the Caucasian persuasion?" When guessing about a TV show from the 90s. I had no idea race was a persuasion. I think I'll change my race to the Hispanic persuasion. I've been Caucasian all my life. I need a change.

:o)

August 16, 2011 at 2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below