;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 15, 2011

BB13: PoV Ceremony Results and Aftermath


The live feeds went to trivia @10:44 AM BBT! The PoV Ceremony is under way!

I wish I could tell you want Daniele is going to do. Is she going to accept Brendon and Rachel's offer to bury the hatchet and work together by not nominating one of them? Or is she going to just go with her original plan of backdooring Brendon? We'll find out when the feeds come back! And we'll be right here to cover all the bases!

What do you think is Daniele's best game move? Tell us here or on twitter @BigBrotherDish or @BBGenieSea

If you want to get caught up on last night's and this morning's events please refer to our previous posts: The Overnight Report, and The Morning Report!

11:43 AM BBT
Feeds back.

Brendon is the replacement nom.

  • Brendon and Rachel are in the Asylum room alone. They are talking about Shelly's self-satisfied smile. Rachel says that if they evict him, they will be number one of her hit list. Brendon coaches her to keep her head without him. He tells her that he has faith and her and she can do anything, encouraging her to kick ass. They join Jeff, Adam, and Porsche in the kitchen.

  • Daniele and Kalia are in HoH. Kalia is asking Daniele what they offered her. Kalia turns the discussion to Porsche and how she dresses. Kalia starts ragging on Rachel because she cried. Daniele says that anyone would cry in that situation. She adds that next week, they need to get Jeff out. Kalia is pushing for a Rachel eviction. Daniele says that Rachel without Brendon isn't a threat. Talk turns to saving alcohol. Daniele says they're a boring cast and need to start playing games. Daniele says that Jeff and Jordan have been super crusty. They go on to chit chat.


Carolyn here... Hopping in!

12:00pm BBT
Feeds 1/2 - Happy Lunchers...
Feed 3/4 - Dani & Kalia up in HoH...

Dani: I'm gonna lay out...
Kalia: I wonder what the day will bring. Like if we'll find out about the HoH...
Dani: That would be on Wednesday.. I literally have no butt now..
Kalia: Jeff is bullying somebody..
Dani: He's what?
Kalia: He's doing his usual thing..
Dani: How do you know?
Kalia: Cuz I can hear him.. and I can see him on the screen...

***Jeff's talking about garbage and who puts what where..

12:07pm
Feed 3
Dani & Kalia

Dani: I'm begging you, don't tell her (Shelly) things..
Kalia: No, I don't.
Dani: She actually made a comment to me that proved to me she was not with us at all. She said, "in the last 48 hours my whole opinion of you changed.." So basically, she was telling me that prior to this moment..

12:10pm BBT
Bikini hour begins.. Dani & Shelly are the first contestants...
Dani: This is gonna be a long week...
Shelly: Did you see the glare I got?
Dani: When he went up on the block...
Shelly: I was sitting there smiling, and Rachel just glared at me.. It was a great speech...
Dani: Kalia said it was stupid.. I didn't wanna be too rude, so I went with more funny...
Shelly: I was so worried it was gonna be like Kalia or someone as a pawn.
Dani: You are so paranoid.
Shelly: I learned by when you were outside my door where your heart is..
Dani: Rachel actually said to me, "Oh you're good." She's all game.. She doens't think to just be nice.

Shelly: I'm gonna use that in my speech on Thursday. I can't wait. It'll be classy, but.. Every time I turn around, she just proves to me she has an evil side. And Brendon keeps following me around saying I want us to be friends when I get out of here, and i'm like, it's not you, it's who you're alttached to.
Dani: Don't worry. He's going home.
Shelly: I'm done. I put 100% of my faith..

12:15pm BBT - Adam comes outside and joins the conversation. He tells Dani her speech probably came off as rude to Brendon... Shelly compares Dani to Britney, in terms of funny sarcasm and quick wittedness.

Adam: Be honest. When did you think of this.
Dani: This morning in the DR. I wanted to say something like, I hope you didn't unpack your bags.
Shelly: America's gonna love it.
Dani: Well, clearly they wanted him back in here.
Shelly: Not half. They wanted the drama.

Shelly and Adam are sitting on the couch smoking, and talking to Dani who is all the way across the yard on the chaise lounge..
12:20pm
Still on Feeds 3 & 4
Porsche joins the backyard crew. Adam heads inside.

I follow him to feed 1, where we fins Rachel cooking and Brendon at the counter... Jeff heads outside.

Brendon: Maybe I'll go grab the sheets right now and put em in the wash.
Rachel: ok. That's probably a good idea.

Shelly comes into the kitchen, while Rachel's stirring the pot.. Not a word.. Shelly heads back outside.

12:24pm
Feed 3
Porsche & Dani
Bikini Hour


Dani: Is Rachel crying still?

Porsche: No, she's making peanut sauce.
Dani: I hate seeing people cry.
Porsche: Well, you called her fiance a zombie..
Dani: I thought he liked it..
Porsche: Not according to him in the storage room after... For me, you could've called him a cockroach that doesn't die.
Dani: Cockroaches don't die?
Porsche: I don't think so.

Talk turns to Brendon and Rachel's HoH comversation with Dani last night...

Dani: Basically, they were saying that they have you.
Porsche: Oh, that's sweet.
Dani: Well, you are besties.

12:27pm BBT
Adam's throwing gang signs... and calling out some Mexican gangs.. Brendon and Jeff wan him to stop so he doesn't get shot when he leaves the house.

12:30pm BBT
Adam changes his affiliation..
Adam: I'm from the Jew Street crew...
**guaranteeing his life outside the game.

Adam goes inside to put his costume away..

12:32pm
Feed 2
Jordan, Jeff, Brendon & Rachel
Backyard - Couch

Brendon: I'm not gonna lie.. I've never seen such an evil grin on Shelly's face as when I got nominated. She's already kissin' up to Adam.. I think I've still got a decent shot of staying.
Jeff: Work.

Adam returns... Talk turns to the Mexican gangs, face tattoos, Mike Tyson, and a lull...

Brendon: Porsche said she'd give us her bed tonight.
Adam: She's moving into the senior citizen home?

While Brendon, Rachel, Jeff and Adam are chatting on the couch on feeds 1 & 2, perv cam's all over the bikini crew on feeds 3 & 4. At the moment, he's panning up Porsche...




12:42pm
Feed 3
Bikiniville
Shelly: I'm sure there'll be lots of boinking once they move into your room..
Dani: Gross. What did Adam say about the condom?

Dani tells Shelly about the prank. Shelly says they should've been lotion in it.

Dani: I was on a time crunch.
Porsche: He was running through his suspects at lunch.
Dani: Everyone's like, we know they don't use protection. Who are you kidding?

12:47pm
Around the feeds...

Talkers: Adam's lounging.. Jordan's in the pool... Shelly, Dani & Porsche are tanning..
Brendon's on the couch, quiet.

CUT TO:
12:48pm BBT
Feed 1
Rachel & Brendon
Backyard Couch

Brendon: Why do you look so worried?
Rachel: I'm not.. When Dani gave me a hug, she said I'll talk to you later.. Maybe she thinks we already have the votes to stay...

Between I love yous...

Brendon: I think whether I stay or go, you're gonna have to work with Daniele.. but what you do is stay in the middle... where people don't know you're working with her. I think we still have a decent shot.. I told Porsche a long time ago, look at people's behavior to you. Shelly just started acting nice to her.. She's 2 faced.. Big time.. The funny thing is, as bad of a player as Porsche is, she's still better than Jordan.
Rachel: Cuz Jordan just doesn't care.
Brendon: This game is not made for me.. and you're too emotional.. I get in trouble for my emotions too.. it doesn't matter.. I have to win everything to stay in.
Rachel: And some people don't have to win anything, and they stay in.
Brendon: Yup. But just let a lot of stuff go... I want to enjoy the time.
Rachel: I agree.
Brendon: And if I do go, you've still got a good shot. Just stay in the middle. Don't get caught holding the bag on anything.. I think you've got a good shot.
Rachel: I love you.
Brendon: If nothing more, I've still got a week here with you.

Talk turns to his department at fUCLA...

Brendon: I used to like Shelly, but I don't like the way she talks about you..
Rachel: Or to me..
Brendon: There's a lot of people in this game who think their sh*t don't stink, and she's one of them.
Rachel: She thinks she's this great person. I don't understand why she'd come on this show.
Brendon: She wants her shot at fame..

Talk turns to internet usage and self-promotion...

Brendon: Baby you have to remember and promise me.. There's none of that this year... I want us to be protected.. Maybe just Superpass.. Then you get to hang out with Chelsia.
Rachel: I love her. Chelsia's so fun.
***I concur.

1:05pm - time check
Brendon wants to prepare Rachel for him leaving again and not have her break down again.. Checking in on the others on feed 3...


Chatter... and sunbathing...

1:09pm Shelly gets out of the pool and rejoins the girls on the chaise lounge... Talk turns to liposuction and odd resultant fat disbursements...


1:12pm BBT
Looking like it's safe to eat lunch...


1:33pm

F1/2 - Brendon and Rachel are snoozing on the couch..
F3/4 - Porsche, Shelly & Dani are chatting about the Bachelor...

1:39pm

F3/4 - Shelly, Porsche and Dani mention that the basketball hoop in the pool has gone missing. They think it was BB that took it. They want to start playing games again... Something along the lines of the Minute to Win It games... Dani suggests Beer Pong.

1:40pm

F3/4 - Dani and Shelly get into the pool and start stealth game whispering...

1:44pm
Porsche gets in, too, and talk turns to small children learning to swim and having six pack abs..

1:47pm
Bikini hour chatter continues on 3 & 4...
Brendon and Rachel continue the snuggle snooze on 1 & 2...

1:53pm
Porsche's spouting a bunch of bull and nonsense about the Chasidic Jewish community that you can hear on feed 4 at 1:53pm, but I'm not spreading the lies for her.

2:00pm
  • Brendon goes inside and Rachel follows...
  • Talk amongst the bikini clad turns to Dani's PoV Ceremony Speech. She says this is the season of the Zombie.. We tried to kill it and it keeps coming back to life.. Porsche takes the opportunity to do some Brendon and Rachel bashing.. Dani joins in.
2:05pm

Dani: What're you gonna tell them when they start harassing you?
Porsche: I voted for you once and it got me nowhere.
Dani: You're gonna say that?

Meanwhile on 1 & 2, Shelly and Adam have started discussing Brendon and Rachel as well, in terms of votes.. Shelly asks Adam to give her a heads up if it starts getting bad, in terms of "them" coming after his vote.

CUT TO:
2:11pm BBT
Feed 1 & 2
Purple Room
Brendon & Rachel

Hmm.. I thought there'd be some game talk, since they secluded themselves in the purple room, but Brendon's eating and Rachel's just laying there.. for the moment.


2:13pm
Feeds flip to the backyard crew. They're back to discussing the sexual practices of orthodox Jews. Adam believes the hole in the sheet garbage too.

2:16pm BBT
QUAD
Shelly's telling Jordan that Dani feels like she and Jeff don't trust her, and asked her to say something, so she's saying something...

Shelly: So if she's playing a game and says let's vote Shelly out..
Jordan: Rachel was so shocked.. I was like, how are you shocked?
Shelly: Nonetheless my allegiance is the same, but if you can get 2 more people to be on your side in case they go home, that's up to you.. I'm with you guys as long as you'll have me.
Jordan: She just flipped on us like that.. (dani)
Shelly: She told me, I want them to trust me again.. Bottom line, I don't want you guys to suffer.. I know you're aligned with Brendon and Rachel, and I want you to get to the end, so if you can pick up 2 more people..

Kalia comes outside..

Shelly: Well, hello Sunshine!

2:20pm
Jordan goes inside. Shelly & Kalia remain on the couch, and the quad... talking about sleep and menstrual cramps.

***I need Cuban Coffee, but I feel like they could break into game talk any second now.. what to do...

2:24pm
Feed 1
Jeff & Jordan
Candy Room

Jordan tells Jeff what Shelly said about Dani wanting them to trust her. Jeff asks what she thinks about that... They're whispering very low..


Jordan: I think she's got something up her sleeve...

Jeff hears Brendon in the other room and calls out to him, congratulating him on the new bed... Chatter ensues. Jordan waits impatiently...

Jeff: If we...

Brendon and Rachel enter. Jeff greets them exuberantly.

Jeff: Squeaky, Squeaky!
Rachel: No squeaky squaky in this room.
Brendon: Oh, no, I'm a zombie..
Rachel: Do you guys wanna go in the pool with us?
Jeff: Yeah!

2:29pm
Jeff and Jordan get up. Jeff tells Jordan she's cranky. She says he doesn't listen to her. Rachel and Brendon remain in the Candy Room, whispering about getting Porsche's vote and how Brendon has to win the next HoH, then Rachel the next.. Brendon can't even listen.. He's frustrated with the whole thing, and getting annoyed with Rachel, and just wants to go outside.

2:36pm
BB: Jeff, please go to the Diary Room.
Carolyn: Seriously, BB? Just when he was about to get into the pool? Cut the ladies some slack, here. We've had nothing but Perv cam on Porsche and Dani for over an hour now...

2:38pm
The quad moves to the bikini crew. Shelly's talking about earning her keep in the hosue by cleaning, since she clearly can't win a comp. Then she talks about Tony, whom she describes as "sexy from the waist down."

Porsche: I'm curious to know what your ideal is.
Dani: Ideal what?
Porsche: Like guy.. or girl.
Dani: Guy.. Scruffy... Hobo Chic..
**she would *love* my nephew.

2:40pm
Quad flips to Jordan and Shelly on the couch. Jordan's crabby about the costume and life in general.. including Jeff. Kalia walks outside...
Shelly: There's some dirty clothes.
Kalia: yup.
Dani: Did you just say, there's some dirty ho?
Shelly: (to Jordan) I think you've had a gutful of Big Brother.. You need solitary confinement..
Jordan: I do!

Shelly tries to bring Jordan out of her funk, and just as Jordan's answering, BB calls Shelly to the Diary Room. The good news is, that means Jeff is out.

2:44pm
QUAD
Backyard - Couch
Jeff & Jordan

Jeff: Sorry, love, I got called in there.

Dani comes over...

Jordan: Shelly said you wanted to talk to us.
Dani: I just wanted you guys to know, because you looked so nervous.. You're not my targets..
Jeff: We'll come up and talk later.
Dani: Ok.

Dani goes off, leaving Jeff and Jordan alone on the couch...

Jeff: Babe, you're high strung..
Jordan: I need"consolitary confinement."

Jordan's nervous about their choices for the week... and frustrated.

Jeff: Who do you trust more? Adam and Shelly or Brendon and Rachel?
Jordan: I don't know! That's what I've been trying to figure out for a day and a half..
Jeff: I think we can trust Adam and Shelly more.

Jordan says she's already fed up with Rachel's heavy expectant sighing...
**clearly, my word choice, not hers.

2:49pm BBT
Brendon joins Jeff & Jordan on the couch... talk turns instantly to chatter. Then Brendon introduces a bit of game talk..

Brendon: This is the part that sucks.. Waiting..
Jeff: Dude, Adam's the key, man.
Brendon: There's no way. I knew Shelly was gonna do that.. give him a nice little speech.. Plus I know he views me as an obstacle to getting to the end.
Jeff: He wants to make it to the end without doing anything.

2:56pm
Shelly comes over to have a smoke and break up any potential game talk. Then Adam comes over as well...

Adam: Whoever created button flies was a women. They forget we need easy access.

This leads into chatter about preferences amongst the HGs: Zippers or Button-Flies...

3:00pm BBT
Bikini Hour, the extended version.




***This is my cue. Cuban Coffee break time, before my brain melts... I am happy to report, however, that my spine is ACES! I'm really not used to my back outlasting my brain. Thanks again to @RelaxTheBack! :) While I'm out getting my coffee, you should go "like" their facebook page. You could win a free massage chair. Sweet!








Permalink







99 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i have to hope jor goes up so both men are safe an shelly leaves, i have to hope jeff so bren is safe an they keep jeff over shelly. I have to hop bren dont go up only this week, next week fine but this week id rather shelly go lol

she would get pics an phone an letters with her fam an she needs that. this game is to much for her.

Im also afraid if she stays next week she will turn on jj i see it happening just warning all the jj fans.

August 15, 2011 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Lucky13-Thank you. I do like to find the humor in life.

Regarding the way Jeff & Jordon play, I understand their methods and would probably approach the game in a similar way.

Some people think because they don't do a lot of campaigning they are arrogant enough to feel safe. Others think they are stupid enough to assume they are safe or that they don't care.

I think that when you are in power, the best thing to do is sit back and let people come to you. See if someone has something to offer that makes sense to your game and remember to go through the details with a fine toothed comb because there will be a lot of smoke being pumped up your arse.

When you're at risk, you can't campaign too hard. Most people aren't going to believe that you are being sincere. They will just think you're desperate and that you're going to say whatever you have to in order to save yourself.

I don't know which method is best-J&J seem indifferent. B&R are monotonous and tiresome.

August 15, 2011 10:56

August 15, 2011 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

Need to see a good backdoor this season,,,,Please put up Brendon!!

August 15, 2011 at 11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

her best game move would be to work with brendon and rachel, as much as i cant stand them, its the only option she has!
she needs to backdoor jeff or put up jordan to get shelly out!
OR
she could put up brendon and hope he stays then no one will suspect their alliance
BUT
she needs to work with them bottom line!
get jeff and jordan and shelly OUT!
they have done nothing in this game and call everyone else out! check yourself first! they are the "sheep" that jordan keeps talking about

August 15, 2011 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger meliebean said...

G'morning lovelies!
Virtual coffee for ya!

I gotta say, I really wish Dani would put up Rachel. I have been a Rachel fan this year. ( I know SHOCKER) But I just think that she has gone round the bend, and that Brendon would have a better chance if he got to stay. We shall see...


Did ya'll see the tweet by the BBFortune teller late last night? Hinting at an endurance comp? SQWEEE!!! So excited!

August 15, 2011 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

And now we wait

I'd like to see Dani backdoor Brendon but I'm not sure that's what's best for her game right now. If she keeps Brendon safe, she would have Brenchel and Kalia and Porsche. The other side would have 4 ppl and 2 on the block. This is of course if Brenchel holds to the deal. A dicey situation to be sure.

August 15, 2011 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Beanster! :)

*I'm still greeting peeps I haven't yet greeted this morning.

________________________________

I would like your thoughts on Daniele's best game move not who you like and don't like. It's been abundantly clear what people's personal preferences are :)

August 15, 2011 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

lscott

Crazy James was around for quite a while after he came back in. He was like the gum on their shoes that they couldn't get rid of. Three people were evicted before he went back out.

Anyhoo-I've been so wrapped up in BR/JJ, who's gonna stab who with the bigger knife, that I didn't pay attention to Dani. If she renoms Brendon, I think she might be hoping for a tie. If J,J & R vote to keep Brendon she breaks the tie and keeps Shelly. Shelly feels betrayed and her love affair with J&J ends. Adam probably leans more towards Dani because Jeff is now damaged goods and still a target. Rachel may go back to J&J but, who cares at that point. And just for shiggles (Caro's word) Dani can drive a wedge between them by sharing all the things Brenchel said with J&J.

August 15, 2011 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Afternoon Genie,

Game move wise...She should team up with B/R...IF they all had full intentions on staying true to each other.

I just think that with Dani's history of turning on her alliance and now seeing B/R turn as well...the trust issues will get in their way

August 15, 2011 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Good Times said...

I have said all along that Dani needs to team up with Rachel and Brendon. She needs to put up Jeff as a replacement. Afternoon Genie!

August 15, 2011 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Dani's best game move is to get Brendon out. Why? Because Brendon and Rachel are desperate right now. They will tell her everything she wants to here until they are safe. If she makes a deal with B&R, then she puts Jeff up and he goes out...that then pisses off 2 people (J&J). B&R will not be blamed for that, only Dani. Then B&R come right back next week and take Dani out! Her best move, in my opinion, is to stick with her guns and get Brendon out of the house. Rachel will be easier to manipulate without him.

August 15, 2011 at 11:22 AM  
Anonymous Tina said...

I could see how she would think keeping Brendon and Rachel, BUT Jeff and Jordan baby sat her ALL last week and then she tells Brendon that she was on her own all week. That Jordan did talk to her but Jeff was mean to her. So with that if she will turn on them she will turn on Dani. So I say Dani needs to get Brendon out this week.

August 15, 2011 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

Good Afternoon!

I think Dani's smartest move is to put up Jordan and get Shelly out. She can convince everyone it's because of all the lies Shelly's been caught in, and she keeps Brendan and Rachel on her side.

August 15, 2011 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya MissLissa! :)

Hiya GoodTimes! :)

At this point, I think there are 4 true alliances. Dani/Kalia, Jeff/Jordan, Rachel/Brendon and Adam/Shelly. With Porsche floating along... SO in the true sense of the word, nobody has betrayed their alliance.

August 15, 2011 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

thanks Grendon, i guess my memory of Crazy James' tenure in the house is warped.

I hope to see Jordo nominated and Shelly evicted. My hope is for Julie to show her the video of her making the three way deal with Brenchel and asking her if he remembered that?

i can hope...

August 15, 2011 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Well put Genie!! This is true, it is the season of duo's, and no one has turned on those alliances!! Great perspective ;)

August 15, 2011 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger heidi2u2 said...

Here's my pet peeve... ALWAYS calling a renom a BACKDOOR!!! A backdoor is planned with both original noms being pawns. Renoms sometimes HAVE to happen. That term is used to loosley.

Ok, rant over... don't care who Dani has as a renom, would love to see Shelley go. Agree, this game is too emotional for her and time to cut the "life boats" and their floaters free. :)

August 15, 2011 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Lulu! :)

Hiya Tina! :)

Hiya Tam! :)

Hiya LScott! :)

Hiya Heidi! :) In this case, it's a true backdoor if she puts up Brendon :)

August 15, 2011 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Genie

Like I said in the above post I think Dani's best move at this time is to keep the deal with Brenchel and renom Jeff or Jordan.

Brenchel are the key votes now. They tip the balance one way or the other after this week. Dani will have three on her side (her, Kalia, Porsche) and let's say Adam, since he's safe will have three (him, Jeff, Jordan). Brenchel have all the power, whether they know it or not.

August 15, 2011 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

I can't believe I am going to say this but...

My intuition tells me that Dani's best game move right now is to backdoor Jeff and spend the next week planting & feeding seeds (demure Dani style) in to all the newbie's heads that she has been on THEIR side this whole time. Which can be accomplished with a lil finesse.

Thus loosening her target, outing a huge threat AND carrying the votes against the vets.

Ouch. That was painful to just say. (Sowwy Jeff... it's a game.)

August 15, 2011 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

MM- I know! I saw! :)

Hiya Sandy! :) I like that! It's very cunning! :)

August 15, 2011 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Sam! LOL! :) Hugges! *gives a bandaid* :)

August 15, 2011 at 11:35 AM  
Anonymous Reggie45 said...

YES, Genie! You are so right about the 4 alliances! When people say, "B/R lie, backstab, promise, etc.," I think, yes, and they never had any intention of keeping an alliance except with each other. Why would the people in the house or we as observers think or believe or trust any differently? Same for J/J. Any alliance with someone else is purely temporary. The other two sets - very handy right now, but will they last? Heh heh heh (insert evil laugh) Very interesting season! Love BB and the Dish!!

August 15, 2011 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

wasn't the first "backdoor" when nomikos (sp?) used it and had her group do the pinky swear? i think that got rid of Jase...

it colud not be used until they switched from the silver veto to the golden veto.

August 15, 2011 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

@Reggie... I'm not sure about Adam and Shelly but I am about Kalia and Daniele

August 15, 2011 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Best game move

You can't plan the game around jury votes. Too unpredictable.

Biggest overall threat in comps-Brendon.

If Dani ends up in final 2 with Brendon or Rachel she stands a great chance of winning.

If Dani ends up in final 3 with Jeff and Jordon, she has a much better chance of getting to final 2 and still has a decent shot at winning.

There aren't enough comps left to keep Brenchel in the house. It would be too easy for them to keep winning HOH and POV. I think she needs to get rid of Brendon this week, hope Kalia or Porsche win HOH and get rid of Jeff next week.

The question is-do you nominate Jeff outright, or try to backdoor him?

August 15, 2011 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Heidi2U2... Dani's target was NOT put on the block and she made that very clear.

She nominated with full intentions of a backdoor and as strategically as possible so that Brenchel would not get to play for the POV, which worked PERFECTLY as she planned.

She has been VERY non-committal and secretive to everyone (us included).

Ahhh feeds are back. Sounds as if she stayed with her instinct of Brendon.

August 15, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Now if Brendon goes out it gets trickier. Does Rachel blame Dani, who put Buki on the block, or her "alliance" for voting him out over Shelly?

If she blames Dani then "the mean girls" (not my words but everyone knows who I'm talking about) are in the same position of being the underdogs with only three.

If she blames the house for voting him out then she would probably team up with Dani and Co..

Then it's four on four and it all depends on who wins HOH and if they keep their own team safe.

August 15, 2011 at 11:45 AM  
Anonymous Reggie45 said...

@Genie. I think Dani can trust Kalia 100% (lol). But I don't feel as comfortable about Dani. Do you think she will take Kalia to the end? She could probably assure a win by taking Rachel (or Brendan). That said, the jurors may feel that Dani's played the best game and think that Kalia rode her coat tails. Hmmmmm. Hard to say but can't wait to find out!!

August 15, 2011 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger SCOTTDISH!!!:) said...

Hope she puts up Jordan and evicts Shelly or evicts Jeff. It would be her best game move! She won't do this..but it would be!

August 15, 2011 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger heidi2u2 said...

Ok, backtracking a minute and off subject...did the condom joke ever pan out?

August 15, 2011 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

heidi2u2

I completely agree and have fought the backdoor battle many a time. I finally gave up and decided to go with the flow.

August 15, 2011 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

back to Rachel 2.0


woo hoo

August 15, 2011 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

If Rachel blames J&J for Brendon's eviction she probably will try to join the mean girls club. I don't think they would tell her the secret password to the clubhouse. And they may give her a temporary membership card, but they would never laminate it meaning it could be revoked at any time.

They would never feel obligated to be loyal to Rachel. And Rachel would only be loyal if they stayed in power. If Jeff, Jordon or Shelly won HOH she would sell out MGC in a hot second.

August 15, 2011 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger heidi2u2 said...

SimplySam - TY. My understanding was Dani was at the time of noms targeting Shelly. But overall it seems the "backdoor" term is used loosly by the HG. In some cases, it is a true intention. Obviously this one.

August 15, 2011 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger heidi2u2 said...

LOL, couldn't we dub Dani, Kalia & Prosche the "Heathers" alliance?

August 15, 2011 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

my hope is that, brendan get voted out...then either JeJo or Rachel wins HOH next week and then they back door dani and clear the house of Porsche, Kalia, Shelly and final four with JeJo, Rachel and Adam. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

August 15, 2011 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

love the feeds when it gets tense.. yet they still have to be 'nice'... ah the sweet smell of drama stewing!!! this whole convo of their 'pet peeves' is just a small venting.. i want BIG venting.

August 15, 2011 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

So Brendon's on the block.

Since Dani put him there it seems a slam dunk he's going. But maybe not. This will be interesting. I think it still might come down to a three tie and Dani has to make the decision she really doesn't want to.

He has Rachel and most likely Porsche. Despite what Porsche says she's been loyal to a fault to Brenchel in her votes. JeJo have a tough decision to make. Who benefits them more? Back to their long discussion the other night. Kalia will do what Dani wants and what she wants and vote him out. Adam, I assume he would vote out Brendon but maybe not.

Lots of crying, begging, campaigning, threatening and the like ahead. A long week indeed.

August 15, 2011 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ok sucks bren is up but ok if bren leaves

rach get hoh put up true floaters
shelly and kalia or shelly an adam

August 15, 2011 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger LouinVA said...

Genie - your comment at 11:22/

I was getting to write the same thing. This is what I feel is happening in the house also.

Thanks so much for all the hard work you and Carolyn do for the constant and complete updates. Thanks, Thanks, Thanks.
Love you both.

Lou in VA

August 15, 2011 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

dani sort of defended rachel, re crying

and dani is telling kalia not to trust shelly, i might be nuts, but by Thursday, i think dani is looking to save brendon and live up to the deal.

who knows

August 15, 2011 at 12:28 PM  
Anonymous DaniDB said...

I'm so disappointed. I really wanted Shelly gone this week. I'm so irritated with Shelley right now. But Dani is doing what's best for her and not the house. Having Brendon there as a target is good for the rest of the Hgs and not Dani. And Shelly has decided to be one of Dani's lap dogs so there is no reason for getting her out at this point. It seems she can still play both sides!

August 15, 2011 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Porsche sweetie, cockroaches are hard to kill but all living things die.

Please vote this girl out of the house before she embarrasses herself anymore. Ah, never mind. Keep her around so we have someone to laugh at, er, I mean with.

Brendon of the death look and Rachel of the stank eye are angry about Shelly's sinister smile. What is this, a face making contest?

August 15, 2011 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

No one can say Jeff does nothing. He just threw POV and still stayed off the block.

I won't be fooled by Rachel 2.0 again. Hopefully BB dusts off a HOH like the ropes Brendan won last year

August 15, 2011 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

heidi2u2

They could never be heathers to me although they definitely act the part. But I called Keesha, Libra and April the heathers when they shunneed Angie so I refer to this trio as MGC. Otherwise I get my trios confused.

August 15, 2011 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Genie

got here late. even though She already put Brendan on the block, I think it was easily here best move. She already has Porsche and kalia smothered under her thumb. She feels as though maybe she's not the immediate target of the other HG, but even if she is, she's confident she can win POV's or even get votes to stay.
Getting out Brendan weakens Rachel and makes winning comps easier. Keeping Brenchel means you have to get them out later. the later it gets, the harder it would be

August 15, 2011 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Damn!!! Porsche is moving in with the senior citizens. No smackdown over the beds. Well, we can still hope someone picks a fight with Brendon for eating all the food.

August 15, 2011 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Afternoon Dishers. Thanks Genie & Caro for all your hard work.

Just a quick thought...I think Shelly needs to find some humility. Her arrogance of being safe because she's on the block with Brendon could turn the house against her.

I am very happy that Dani put Brendon up as the replacement nom. I am hoping that either Jeff or Jordan win the next HoH so they're safe next week.

August 15, 2011 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger ChattyCat said...

I think Brenchel has a better chance of having Brendon stay and play, because Rachel falls apart, which I'm sure is why Dani is keeing her. And for all Rachel's babbling about Competitors . .when was the last time she won anything???

August 15, 2011 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst :) It's me now guys.. Has been since 12 bbt

August 15, 2011 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger ChattyCat said...

I love Jeff and Jordan, because you can tell they really are good people. Can't wait to see what J&J think of Brenchel when they find out that they were up in HOH throwing their good friends under the bus. AFter all the babysitting poor Jordan had to do last week, this is the thanks she gets !

August 15, 2011 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger ChattyCat said...

I don't think Dani should work with Brenchel . .because they will backdoor her in a second. Get him out now !!

August 15, 2011 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I don't think Brenchel has porsche's vote at all. I think Porsche is fully committed to Dani and will vote however she tells her to

August 15, 2011 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

I love Grendon's posts!! LOL I tend to agree with most of what you say, but even if I didn't you would still have me laughing hysterically!!! Brilliant!

August 15, 2011 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Porsche has aided me in the creation of a new saying: Yow-Zoinks!

August 15, 2011 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hello Genie Sea!

What a happy day for me, Jeff/Jordo made it another week!

As for Shelly or Brendon going home, hopefully it will be a double eviction! I know, not going to happen, in my world it will though. ;)

August 15, 2011 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Brendon wants him and Rachel to be protected once they leave the house. They need to be protected from themselves and from each other.

August 15, 2011 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Oh Carolyn, I just noticed it's you...so so sorry! Hello Caro!

August 15, 2011 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Thank you Lulu

August 15, 2011 at 1:04 PM  
Anonymous Jazz said...

Carolyn, you crack me up - fUCLA :)

August 15, 2011 at 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think brenchel still has a chance if they go for a deal with dani and kalia. They need to approach them as a final 5 (porsche included) or 4 deal. I think if they make a good enough arguement they have a chance. I really want the Queen of mean gone which i personally think is shelly at least as far as rach is concerned. I think she has gone too far. I am sure it's the house getting to her but she is a mother and old enough to know it's wrong.

August 15, 2011 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi!!! :)


Jazz - I'm a Trojan.. I've held it in long enough. ;)

August 15, 2011 at 1:07 PM  
Anonymous Jazz said...

I'm a Bruin, but I won't hold it against you. I still love the dish :)

August 15, 2011 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jaxx :) Ahhhh! :) hehehehe! So you know the restraint I've shown thus far this season. ;) Fight on! ;)

August 15, 2011 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good Lord-Brendon said he hopes they are more fair in their editing this year.

I've watched a hella lot of feeds. What do you want them to do? Use CGI to remove you and Rachel from the footage and replace you with people who do act like normal human beings?

August 15, 2011 at 1:11 PM  
Anonymous DaniDB said...

I'm voting Mean Girls Club (MGC) for Dani, Kalia and Porshe. It seems to be a good fit and I think we've said it enough that it's gonna stick!

August 15, 2011 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Grendon, your post in the previous section was hilarious ... @ 9:47 regarding the campaining ... spot on as well ...

Happy Monday Dishers!! Pretty much caught up, now I just have to read the comments in this post ...

Carolyn, I trust you had an awesome work out this morning?

Genie, your wit in posting is sharp as ever ...

Dishers, whag up????

August 15, 2011 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

HI Stephanie from the West Coast. My whag is more side-to-side today rather than up-and-down.

How are you?

August 15, 2011 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Zany!! :)

Hi Steph!! :) I'm posting.. since 12 noon bbt.. great workout!

Hi DaniDB! :)

Hi Grendon! :)

Hi Susan! :) Thanks!

Hi JOhnny! :)

Hi LuLU! :)

Hi ChattyCat! :)

Hi Cindi! :)

August 15, 2011 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

I was just told that Adam mentioned his college alumni on the live feeds the other night (Richard Stockton College of New Jersey, aka Stockton State College) and that's where I went!! So now our claims to fame are a Pulitzer Prize winning Poet and a Big Brother contestant. Well I study under the poet, and he was great, but I think I would rather study under Adam lol
A guy I work with told me him and Adam worked the College Radio station together and that he is an awesome guy...makes me happy to hear he's a great guy on camera and off!

August 15, 2011 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi LScott!! :)

Hi LouInVA! :)

Hi Tiffany! :)

Hi MichiganMan! :)

Hi Samantha! :)

Hi Emrys! :)

Hi Heidi2u2! :)

Hi ScottDish!! :)

Hi Reggie45! :)

Hi SimplySam!! :)

Hi Sandy5Cents :)

Hi Tam! :)

Hi Tina! :)

Hi GoodTimes! :)

Hi MissLissa! :)

Hi MelieBean! :)

Hey Meredith! :)

August 15, 2011 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Hi Steph!

Did you notice Shelly's hanging with the cool kids now. What a difference a day makes.

August 15, 2011 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

im taking a brake, gona write a bit an watch some trueblood or game of thrones on hbogo have a good after noon ill check in later

August 15, 2011 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger HeyLady said...

I really liked Shelly's game until the weekend when she went overboard and had her breakdown. Still, I don't feel like what was said between B/R/S was a final 3 deal. I think it was discussing if it was even a remote possibility. Maybe I need to re-visit that FB.

I hope that Brendon leaves Thursday and Shelley wins HOH. I am probably the only person who would enjoy that scenario.

In my dreamworld with Shelly as HOH she would nominate Rachael/Porsche. If either one come off the block - we'd know where her loyalty is.

August 15, 2011 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. I greet everyone and let everyone know it's me posting and suddenly you all disappear and stop commenting?

sheesh...

gonna go pout now.

August 15, 2011 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Hi, Caro!!!


dang it! I got busy working and forgot what I was going to say.

August 15, 2011 at 2:26 PM  
Anonymous Thomas said...

Caro- NO pouting!!!! You can do this. Do this for me. Hang in there. Keep your head up. I believe in you...

Sorry...too much Brendon I guess!

August 15, 2011 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Yayy! :)

Hi Zany! You were about to tell me that you're making me brownies! I'm positive! :)

Hi Thomas! :) Thank you!! :) It was a quick pout! :)

August 15, 2011 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Thoughts on Daniele's best game move ... Well, I could tell you all the ones that didn't work ... but you all already know those ...


I think this week, sitting by Shelly's door whilst she was in solitary confinement, Dani was working her ... so smoothly that Shelly doesn't think it was a game move!!!

I so would like Shelly to go this week but it will be Brendon. Probably, maybe ... this house, these people!!!

Glad you had a great work out Caro, will be doing mine after work ...

So love the Dish!! Gotta Have it!!!

August 15, 2011 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Poor Carolyn {{{BB HUGS}}}}

I stopped commenting because I spent 14 hrs downloading a silly game and then it wouldn't even work. Restarted to computer twice but no go. Now it's wait for reply from tech support. That's what I get for trying to do something non BB related ;) I guess.

I very, very quiet in the house right now though. Not much to comment on.

August 15, 2011 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Michigan Man :) Welcome back!

Hey Steph! :) Thanks!

August 15, 2011 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

Hi Carolyn :)

I still think Dani is working to have Shelly evicted, and I think that would be the wisest move on her part.

I would really like to see Adam start distancing himself from Shelly. I don't know why he hasn't picked up on the fact that nobody trusts her anymore.

August 15, 2011 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Shelly is PRing Dani to Jordan. Now there's a thing I never thought I would see!

Dani's social game (working of people) has greatly improved.

Dani FTW!

August 15, 2011 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Jordan's over analyzing again

August 15, 2011 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

BROWNIES!!! That's what it was!

August 15, 2011 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Looks like we know where the JeJo votes are going, for now.

Bye, Bye Brendon, for now LOL

Thur. is a long way away.

August 15, 2011 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Mr. Know it All is only pretty sure on a subject. Mark the calendar.

August 15, 2011 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger David B said...

Adam better not start calling out the BB alumni in prison, that could be trouble to!

August 15, 2011 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I'm still here Carolyn! I had to rip the wax off the eyebrows so actually I'm really crying! LOL

Perhaps it's time for that Cuban coffee? I bet it's awesome!

August 15, 2011 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

3pm BBT -

Running out for Cuban Coffee..

check the bottom of the post. ;)

August 15, 2011 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I really don't understand anyone accusing anyone else of expecting to get to the end without doing anything, including Jeff. (See, I don't always defend him.)

They've almost all won something. As far as I'm concerned, unless there is some way to prove without a doubt that Jeff and Brendon would have beat her, Jordon won her HOH fair and square. Although J&J work differently, they do play the game. They just don't talk game constantly so if you aren't watching the feeds at the right time you miss it. Shelly hasn't won anything but was probably playing the hardest until she hit this bump in the road.

Porsche is the only one who really isn't doing anything except puckering her lips. But at least she's getting a lot of exercise following Dani and Kalia everywhere they go.

August 15, 2011 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

One of my favorite things about reading the dish ... when Caro and Genie interject ... love it ... I read along just as if they are in the BB house, too ...


Yes, you can tell the camera men are camera MEN ... too bad they couldn't give us a woman camera operator, or a man camera operator who prefers men ... give us equal perv camera time ...

yes Grendon, I did notice ... Shelly swings back and forth quicker than she even knows ...

Copied from the post:

Kalia comes outside..
Shelly: Well, hello Sunshine!

When has Shelly ever called Kalia Sunshine? Today is a first ... doesn't she save that for people she is in an alliance with??? Oh wait, she is in deals with the entire house ... F3 ... so hope she goes soon ...

August 15, 2011 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

That's so sweet of you to leave us with such a stunning picture of Jeff before you ran out for your coffee, thanks Caro! You're the best!

August 15, 2011 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Seriously:

2:38pm
The quad moves to the bikini crew. Shelly's talking about earning her keep in the hosue by cleaning, since she clearly can't win a comp.

If that is all it takes to win the grand prize of $500K, I may stop watching BB ...

August 15, 2011 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Dani making an art project or part of a calender?

August 15, 2011 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!!

New Top Post

August 15, 2011 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger DinerTX said...

I heard Porsche fed HG some laxatives and there has been a penalty. why was she not thrown out on her velour pants......

August 15, 2011 at 7:04 PM  
Anonymous Sephi said...

Dani's issue is that her alliance (of K and P) doesn't perform well in physical comps. This can be a blessing or a curse.

If she can make it to final 3 with those two she is pretty much guaranteed a spot in final two due to outperforming them in the physical part of the 3 part comp and then will get to pick who sits next to her.

However, K and P are not going to win a physical HOH against Brendon and Jeff and will have to work hard against the remaining HG's as well, despite Kalia being second in the ski comp.

So, without those two as HOH when Dani can't play for it, she has to rely on her POV skills to make it to the end. It looks like that is her strategy (which is not misguided based on her performance in BB) in which case dumping Brendon now probably is her best bet.

The tricky part for her will be to get Jeff out. Kalia's not a sure vote against Jeff and I don't know if she would put him on the block again if she wins HOH again. If Dani does get Jeff out soon, she pretty much skates to the end.

August 15, 2011 at 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below