;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 15, 2011

The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Monday! Today in the house: PoV Ceremony! Expect deal making, begging and bullying on the live feeds, both in advance of the Ceremony, where Adam will take himself off the block, and after the ReNom has been named by Daniele...

But first... Time for me to coffee up and dive into the flashback section of the live feeds! Looking at the date today, Monday August 15th, I can't believe it... There's only 1 month left! How time flies when you're having fun!

If you're already up and ready to rock, go to 1:37am BBT on Feed 1 for the latest installment of Adam's Innermost Game Thoughts.. Click the pic to get to the live feeds log in page if you've gottem, or the 3 day free trial, if you need em.


If you'd prefer starting your flashback day with masturbation innuendo with Jeff, go to feed 1 at 2:31am. Click the pic to get there...



Please refresh this post to check for the first sections of the Overnight Report at 6:15am BBT.

CUT TO:
9:20pm BBT
Feed 1
Dani, Brendon & Rachel
HOH Room

Brendon and Rachel make their pitch to Daniele to stay off the block as ReNoms. This goes on for well over an hour. If you'd like to watch for yourself on flashback, please go to 9:20pm on feed 1.

This conversation lasts for an hour, but the highlights are as follows...

Brendon: ..if you wanna do that, put me up, I'm not gonna hate you for it.. I completely understand.
Daniele: mm
Rachel: We don't wanna go up.. either one of us.. if there's any way we can figure it out, like work it out to where we don't go up, that would be ideal?
Brendon: What do you think of the game so far.. Where everybody's at... If I do go home this week, I wanna make sure she's taken care of..
Rachel: If he goes home, I'm not gonna have anyone to work with but you, and I can't talk to you.
Daniele: You're in an alliance with Jeff and Jordan though..
Rachel: Girl...
Brendon: If one of us were to go up as a replacement nominee, would Jeff and Jordan even vote to keep us?

Rachel: We don't know if they would vote to keep Shelly.
Brendon: ..or would they vote to keep Shelly? Know what I mean?
***For the record, Jeff & Jordan have been mulling that over, trying to decide what's best for their game. If you missed it, check yesterday's Overnight Report.
Daniele: mm hmm
Rachel: Like we really don't know.
Brendon: That's a legitimate concern... and I don't know.. maybe I'm completely off on that.. maybe I'm reading them wrong?

Rachel: We've been thinking that, if one of us goes up, maybe we can get Porsche, but..
Brendon: We know Shelly's up their ass. No matter what, Shelly's gonna be always goin' to bat for Jeff and Jordan.
Daniele: Yeah..
Brendon: And then Adam, I think is always gonna do...
Daniele: Whatever they want.
Brendon: Whatever Shelly tells him to do.
Daniele: Yeah..
Brendon: So those 4 are like guaranteed.. I would understand you putting me up, but my biggest concern is making sure she's ok, if I go.

Daniele: I would assume that if either one of you went up, Jeff would vote to keep you.
Rachel: That's what I would assume too, but we just don't know with Shelly... With Shelly, Jordan and Shelly are really close. They're like best friends.. Maybe this is out of place for me to ask, but do you have a deal with Jeff?
Daniele: I have no deal with Jeff. At all, at all... I talk to Jeff occasionally.. I've literally talked to Jordan maybe 3 times in this house. So I don't really know where they stand with anybody. I mean, it's obvious that they're close to Shelly, but I have no idea.

Rachel recounts a conversation between Shelly and Jordan that took place last week...

Rachel: ..so then Shelly's like, it's me and Jeff and you, Jordan, and we have the 3 of us, and Adam and Rachel, whatever... and she's like, we can really do this cuz Jeff is a strong physical guy, so the 3 of us can make it to the end, and... So Shelly was filling Jordan's head, and then, it was really weird, cuz Shelly was like, I would nominate Porsche and Adam, and then backdoor Daniele.. So this whole conversation was basically, like, Shelly's plans for the rest of the game.
Daniele: mm
Rachel: ..with Jordan and Jeff.

The conversation focuses on Shelly's game for a bit. Daniele tells them she is aware of Shelly's game tactics, and when asked, reveals that Shelly doesn't tell her anything that Jeff and Jordan say, which is quite telling.

Rachel: What are you thinking? Just being dead honest...
Daniele: I don't know.. I feel like I keep making new enemies..

Rachel: Would you consider putting Jordan up or Jeff up?
Daniele: If I put Jordan up, Shelly would go.
Rachel: Yeah. Guaranteed.

Brendon: What is your view on Jeff?
Daniele: I literally have absolutely no idea where I stand with Jeff... I wouldn't be surprised if he were to nominate me, if he ever got HoH.. I don't know where I stand, because we never talk game, and like you said, if someone's not talking game with you, they're clearly talking it with someone else, so I have no idea what Jeff's deal is at all.
Rachel: I think Jeff's trying to put together his little Jeff army to make it to the end.. and also, he's racking up money..
Brendon: If he wins America's Favorite on top of that, that's more than 2nd place.
***15k + 25k only = 40k - however, adding stipend of 9k brings it to 49k, and since neither 1st nor 2nd place get the stipend, they're right.

Talk turns back to Shelly.

Rachel: I don't know how you feel about Shelly, but even if you have her on your side, is she going to provide? Is she going to produce for you..
Brendon: That's not even what I worry about with her.. She's in Jordan's head, so even if you think you have Jordan..
Rachel: Plus this week is a physical HoH, so...
Brendon: Like my thing last year with the ropes..

Skipping ahead to 9:47pm...

Brendon: We are definitely at your mercy. I know we are all in the same boat. I don't trust any person down there.. Let's be real. Jordan's not gonna win any competitions, unless Jeff throws it to her.
Daniele: mm hmm
Brendon: And Jeff will try to win a competition, but he's also got every benefit to let Shelly or Adam win.
Rachel: And for the past 3 weeks, Jeff has said, I hope you win HoH this week.. Like, he doesn't wanna win it, because he doesn't want the blood on his hands and the target on his back. He wants me to do his dirty work. I don't like to do other people's dirty work. If they're gonna do dirty work themselves, then I'll roll with them, but if they're trying to make me do their dirty work and making themselves look better? I don't think so. Like, that's not ok.
Daniele: mm hmm
Rachel: And I'm not telling you to get rid of anyone. I want you to know that I respect you and your decisions that you're making. I mean, you're a great game player. I just think if you keep us both here, we're fighting hard for this whole game.
Brendon: It would stupid for us to try to backstab you. We 3 are the biggest targets in the house.
Daniele: mm hm

They point out that Jeff will never be a bigger target than any of the 3 of them... then move back to Shelly, whom they think is a dangerous player..

Rachel: If she were to go this week, I don't think she'd be mad at you.. I saw you talking to her under the door, and I was like, Damn, Dani's good!
Brendon:
Daniele: I like Shelly though...
Rachel:I like her too, just not as a game player.
Brendon: So do you have any questions for us?

Daniele: I mean.. I don't know.. I guess I just need to think about it... If I do end up putting one of you up, there's still a chance we could get the votes.
Rachel:
Brendon: For me, if I was up on the block, I would assume that Kalia would vote to keep Shelly.. Adam would vote to keep Shelly.. The only person I think I would have a chance with is Porsche.. Or it could come down to a 3 -3 with you deciding.
Daniele: I would prefer not to.
Rachel: So which one of us would you think about putting up? The problem is, we don't know if Shelly's mending things with Porsche, and we just don't know if we have Jordan's vote.
Brendon:
Daniele: I would be really surprised if she didn't...
Rachel:
Brendon: If they do, then it becomes really obvious to the house that they have a hardcore alliance with Shelly. Honestly, I believe Jeff is in it for himself, and if he has to get Jordan out before himself to do that, I think he will.
Daniele: mm hmm


Rachel: This is getting to a point where it's huge. Next week, it's 3 votes, and if they're (paraphrasing) all still here, they control it. That's another thing you can look at. Us and Kalia? That's the 3 votes that you need to stay in this house. Keeping us both here is gonna guarantee you votes to stay, when votes really count..
Brendon: When it gets down to 6 or 7 people, the 3 of us have a good shot at winning most of the comps.
Rachel:
And even if Jeff tries to backdoor you, we have the votes.

Skipping to 9:57pm

Rachel: The thing is about them, is that, there's a little group of them that don't want to win anything and when they do win? They... I don't know.. I don't know who makes their decisions.. but I don't think they're making their own..
Brendon:
Dani: mm hmm
Rachel: So they're not competitors, and we don't control their votes.. So what's the point of keeping them around? They are dangerous.
Brendon: This is it for us. We're not making side deals...

Rachel: The second the Veto was won, Jeff was like, "Don't worry guys. We have the votes," to me and Brendon, so he's not even worried about going on the block. I'm already playing for 2nd place. I'm not gonna win a popularity contest in the Big Brother house.. If Jeff made it to final 2, he would beat mostly anyone, don't you think?
Dani: Absolutely.
Brendon: Yeah.
Dani: Oh, Big Brother...
Rachel: I know.. I know it's tough and I know it sucks.. You're in the worst position.

Brendon assures Daniele that if he goes up and doesn't go out, they'll still have her back. None of the 3 of them can afford to play personally.. Rachel asks if Dani could get Kalia to vote to keep him.. Dani says Kalia will vote how she wants, but she can try. Brendon says to focus more on Porsche...

10:05pm

Rachel: Last night I was talking to Jordan, and I said, you're gonna vote for us 100% right? And she said, "Well, either way, we're losing an ally," and I'm like, you're kidding me.
Brendon: She said that?
Rachel: Yes. Her exact words were, either way we're losing an ally. To me that means that she is thinking about not voting for us. I don't know what their motivation would be either way.. When Brendon was gone.. you saw how Jeff was acting..
Brendon: And don't be opposed to putting Jeff up this week, either.
Dani: mm hmm
Brendon: If Jeff is as good a player as people wanna make him out to be, there should be no reason why he shouldn't be just as viable as a nominee as me.
Rachel: Would you ever think about that?
Dani: I'll think about it. It's not something out of consideration.
Brendon: Are you worried about making a lot of enemies from putting Jeff up? Is that what it is?
Dani: Umm.. I don't know.. Then it's Jordan, probably, Shelly would probably be pissed.. because she'd think she was going home.. It's not something I wouldn't consider. It's not like I haven't tried to get him out before.

Brendon: I would just think about.. In weighing your decision, I would just think about who's gonna actually do something for you, have your back.. For me? We have complete motivation to keep our deal with you.

Rachel: And follow through and vote the way you need us to vote.
Brendon: I don't trust Jeff and Jordan. They're always gonna be smaller targets than us in this game, and that to us is of no benefit.
Dani: mm hmm
Brendon: ..because I can work with all the people, but if they're not gonna do anything, what's the point.. 100% we wanna work with you.
Dani: This is what I was telling you guys week 3.
Brendon: ugh. I know. Please say I told you so.
Rachel: Exactly. I told Brendon that in the hammock last night....
Brendon: We're right back where we started.

***yup.. and I'm moving on! This is ongoing.. If you'd like to watch the final wrap up of this conversation on flashback, go to 10:08pm on Feed 1. At 10:12pm, they hit upon a huge truth: Jordan's the most dangerous player in the game, because no matter how many times she gets put up on the block, she wont go home. So putting her up next to Shelly might be an option to consider..


CUT TO:
10:43pm BBT
Feed 1
Dani, Jeff, Adam, Brendon, Kalia, Porsche

OK, we need a flashback funny about now, so here ya go! The group is having a fun, relaxed chat about clowns, when Jeff pipes in...


Jeff: Have you named your penis?
Kalia: What's his name?
Dani: You have! Haven't you?!
Jeff: You know you have!
Dani: What is it?
Jeff: What's the name of your penis?
Adam: What's the name of your penis?
Jeff: I don't have one. I know you do for sure though.
Dani: You totally do! He hasn't denied it at all.
Adam: This is a fun game.

Dani: Look, he's still not denying it. Just tell us Adam!
Jeff: You know there's a whole story behind it... You and your friends name each other's penises..
Adam: Big Adam.
Kalia: That's not what it's called!
Dani: That is not what it's called.
Porsche: You're more creative than that.
Adam: I don't name my cock n balls.
Porsche: Well, its just the cock then.
Jeff: Anderson...
Adam: Anderson.. but Andy for short.
Jeff: After you get out of the pool.
Adam: After I get out of the pool, he's Andy, but right before.. when I wake up in the morning, it's Anderson..
Jeff: ..but when I see a clown, it's Anderson.
Adam: Do girls have an equivalent to morning wood?
Kalia: What is it?
Adam: The Sheboinkin Warlord.
Dani: That's a long name though.
Adam: It's a long... word.
Kalia: hahahahahaha! That's gross. Jeff, what's yours named?
Jeff: I don't have one.. I'm gonna name mine Fernando...


***Am I really transcribing this??? Go to 10:43pm on feed 1... It's funny stuff, but honestly, it's too early in the morning for me to be typing about anyone's penis.


CUT TO:
11:09pm BBT
Feed 1

Jordan wakes up from her nap and joins the backyard crew to applause...


Moments later, Rachel comes out with a massive bowl Queso Dip she's prepared for everyone..

They all dig in.. Serious chowing going on and lots of compliments to the chef..

Adam makes it into a flashback funny... Check it out. :)

Click the pic to get to the live feeds log in page, if you've gottem, or the 3 day free trial, if you need em.

CUT TO:
12:57am BBT
Feed 3

The boys are shooting pool and having a really good time...

We hear Shelly bid them goodnight, off camera. They all say goodnight to Shelly... A couple minutes later, Adam heads inside to find Shelly in the bathroom... The talk remains on feed 3...


Adam: I know what Jeff and Jordan are worried about.
Shelly: What?
Adam: If Brendon goes, they feel like they're gonna be targeted next, but...
Shelly: I'll talk to em about it. They seem fine. I think everybody's bein' honest with me about their vote.
Adam: Yeah. And I went to Dani earlier, and I was like..
Shelly: I think Dani and Jeff have something worked out now.. You might wanna try to jump into that group.
Adam: Well, I was.. She told me that they're worried that I'm gonna vote for Brendon to stay.
Shelly: You're not.
Adam: No. No way.
Shelly: You're my man!



Adam: Like I said.. I'd rather have Rachel here alone, because she sucks..
Shelly: She's worthless. She never won anything.
Adam: Right. But when he's... When the 2 of them are here? They're a f'in force.
Shelly: Right.
Adam: He's gone. She melts. So we need to get rid of him. And then even Kalia would probably go after her..
Shelly: Right.
Adam: And Porsche, hopefully, would go after her. But who knows about that.
Shelly: Well, we'll take it..
Adam: That's why we need...
Shelly: You're winning sh*t now..
Adam: Yeah.
Shelly: .. pulled it together like a rockstar.
Adam: I'll get HoH this week...
Shelly: That's be awesome.
Adam: And then, take it from there.
Shelly: You are. You've pulled it together like a champ.
Adam: Hey, took me a little bit of time to figure it out..
Shelly: You've got it now though..
Adam: Set em up, knock em down.
Shelly: Night, baby boy. See you in the mornin'.
Adam: Yeah, get to sleep before the happy couple does.
Shelly: Yeah, no kidding.


CUT TO:
1:37am BBT
Feed 1
Adam
Backyard Soliloquy

Adam: Rachel will become a mess after he leaves again.. This time, no more pep talks. She will probably want to leave right after that, so she can be in jury with him, which is fine by be, and it slides me into the final 7. That's when things really become interesting in this house, if they aren't already... Cuz at the final 7, you'll have 4 newbies and 3 returning houseguests. Although I don't think we're newbies anymore. We've been here for 44 days. Heading to the finish line. At that point, it really is anyone's game. Startin' to have some doubts about Shelly, but we'll see how that goes. My secret PB & J 2 alliance is still in effect... Me and Porsche. And I'm pretty sure I'm moving up the target list, so I need to step up my game, which I have. I was runner up for Veto last week. Came in 3rd for HoH this week. Won the veto this week.

Adam: I probably know the events in the house better than anyone in the house, but that's probably a couple weeks away. But.... if we can get Dani out.. and if we can get Jeff out... then I will definitely be the strongest player left in the game, which definitely makes me a bigger target... but if Shelly still has my back.. and Porsche and I can work together, then just need to get Kalia out.. Get Jordan out.. I will be in the final 3. Getting WAY ahead of myself. A lot's gonna happen between now and then. But.. If I can make it to the final 6, then I can play for Veto every week. If I play for Veto every week... Stay focused. Keep it up. Build up some strength. And start with going to bed. Ok, kiddies... Goodnight.

**Adam, thank you for speaking at a human, easy to transcribe without pausing the feeds, pace.


CUT TO:
1:41am BBT
Feed 3
Dani, Kalia, Jeff, Jordan

While Adam's outside talking to the live feeds viewers, Dani and Kalia tell Jeff about the prank they're going to pull, putting a condom they roll out and put lotion in in the chrome room, to make it look like Brendon and Rachel just left it there... so Shelly will freak out.
Jeff suggests they put it at the foot of Adam's bed.. Dani & Kalia head to the Storage Room to set up the condom and the prank...
They lay it at the foot of Adam's bed...
Then Jeff goes in to adjust the placement.. When he returns to the Candy Room, Dani says..

Dani: It's so wet. I feel violated.
Kalia: omg.. that's gonna be amazing..
Jeff: Put it where he can see it and they can't..

They go back in to readjust the placement..

2 minutes later, Adam comes in to the Candy Room and asks if they're still playing games, referring to 20 questions... He hangs out and chats for quite a while... Topics include ingrown pubic hairs... That's the kind of night it's been in there. Shortly before 2:30am, Adam goes to bed, and does not discover the condom. We'll save that for morning.

This concludes the Overnight Report!









Permalink







66 Comments:

Blogger misslissa said...

Good morning Carolyn & dishers:)! Today will be intense no matter what she decides to do....advance supply of fingers, ears & ice for you & Genie!!

I'm hoping for a Brendon renom & his eviction on Thursday! But with this house I'd never bet $ on anything lol:)!

August 15, 2011 at 5:13 AM  
Anonymous Cindy said...

Good morning!!! I miss you so on Sundays, but I understand the need for sanity. I hope to find it myself ... Some day.

Did y'all notice that Dani hardly spoke at all during the conversation with Brendan and Rachel? It was all BR spewing.

August 15, 2011 at 5:14 AM  
Blogger ddot82 said...

1~i had a dream last night that i was on big brother next year. of course in the dream i talked to the feeds and the dishers on a daily basis.

2~last week someone made a comment about rachel looking younger without brendan. i believe 100% with that. if you look at the photo on the top of this post, i dont think she looks good at all. she has too much makeup on. that photo is the reason im kind of disappointed that brendan came back.

3~i love BBDish!!!!!!

August 15, 2011 at 5:25 AM  
Blogger ddot82 said...

1~i had a dream last night that i was on big brother next year. of course in the dream i talked to the feeds and the dishers on a daily basis.

2~last week someone made a comment about rachel looking younger without brendan. i agree 100% with that. if you look at the photo on the top of this post, i dont think she looks good at all. she has too much makeup on. that photo is the reason im kind of disappointed that brendan came back.

3~i love BBDish!!!!!!

August 15, 2011 at 5:26 AM  
Blogger Tarheel~Teresa said...

Good Morning Goddess of the Dish, So nice to actually be here with you this am.
Actually it's not all that nice, nothing against you or the Dish, aunt Flo showed up last night and I've been up all night in pain with the heating pad and meds....UGH.
But......On a brighter note I'm here for my FIRST Morning Report of the season, I always stay up way too late and end up sleeping until the Morning Report is underway, lol

Brendon/Rachel with Dani was irritating to say the least, same song and dance for an hour, over and over and over they said the same crap and Dani just mm hm'd the whole way through, with a lot of "I don't know" lol I think I'm going to try to get some much needed sleep in a few, the meds finally kicked in.
I hope you have a marvelous Day:)
HI to all the Fabulous Dishers that come in after me, See you all this afternoon. MWAH

August 15, 2011 at 6:07 AM  
Anonymous Georgia Girl said...

Good morning Carolyn!

Thanks for the flashback times!!! I was watching the JE/JO one on feed #3 (b/c #1 was brenchel sleeping) and if you waiting until Adam gets in his bed after leaving Je/Jo's room... Skippy takes a closeup of the end of Adam's bed to find a condom (I think the one that was a joke last week.. at least I hope) Yikes!!

August 15, 2011 at 6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, Rachael and Brendon have to go! Jeff and Jordan need a break - Jeff needs to win HoH.

August 15, 2011 at 6:38 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning Carolyn and all my other BB Buddies. Can't wait to see what happens today.

August 15, 2011 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Hi Caro. Up and At it yeah? :) Just wanted to comment on your edit of the B/R/D talk.

Jeff does stand to make right @ = that to 2nd place (I too believe he is a shoe in for America's fave juror).

You listed the 15K+25K= 40K. He will also have been pd 9K stipend by Summer's end. So, just 1K shy of 2nd place & not near as hard to obtain as 2nd place. :) (for him anyway)

August 15, 2011 at 6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems like BR arguments are going to sink them…how weak everyone else is as competitors, Jeff would take out Jordan to win, etc….The only problem with backdooring Brendan is going to be JJ and their misguiding alliance with BR. Here's hoping Dani tells them about BR's B-sing and backhanded dealings!

August 15, 2011 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

*Pokes Head*

Hello Carolyn! Helly GenieSea! Happy Belated BB Season, Fellow Dishers!

New York Bar Exam--CHECK
2 Weeks of Recovery--CHECK
A Fun Filled BB Season on the Dish-- There is a very sad and lonely blank box next to that one, but hoping to put a check in it very soon!

It sounds like I have lots of flashbacks to watch, posts to read and still a few more applications to some firms to submit, but expect Mr. Ritchie to be in full action by the end of this week!

I look forward to spending the rest of the summer here on the dish with y'all!

:-)

August 15, 2011 at 6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love J/J but i feel like everyone is just handing them the game. Imean jordy has already won&Jeff has only won one comp.Atleast Dani is holding her own,make other ppl in the house sweat a litttle not just brenchel its like watching the same stuff over&over again evict shelly or soemthin!?!

August 15, 2011 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

Good Monday Renom morning to you Caro and all the rest of the Dishers!

Does anyone else find it creepy that Brendon and Rachel can spend so much time spewing venom against the other house guests (especially Jeff, Jordan and Shelly who really took care of Rachel the week Brendon was gone) to Dani and then float on downstairs and make a peace offering of Rachel's quasi-queso?

And please tell me when will Brendon (pure rocket scientist!) get the hint that we don't enjoy his fascination with picking his nose? If he does it that much knowing the cameras are on him, how much does he partake of it in his real life?

August 15, 2011 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

Oops, forgot~did I miss Jeff and Jordan going up to the HOH room and seeing where they and Dani stood?

August 15, 2011 at 6:49 AM  
Anonymous Laura said...

Good morning all. Get set for another week of BB! I gotta say I'm so sick of game talk (mostly because its so confusing) that I would rather listen to them talk about normal stuff. The Jeff masturbation innuendo clip was funny. Then they started talking about Jennifer Anniston and Jeff says "Why can't that chick get a boyfriend" (paraphrasing). They don't know that she has a new love in her life cos they've been in the house. They also don't know that Amy Winehouse died. That'd be so weird for me to be away from pop culture for so long and I'd be dying to know what was going on in the world.

Glad Shelly got her phone call yesterday. It calmed her down, she was so super appreciative to Jordan for giving it to her during POV.

Hoping Jeff doesnt get backdoored today. Have a great day everyone!

August 15, 2011 at 6:55 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Good morning Carolyn,Genie and dishers!! Its an exciting day in my home today...wish us luck as my daughter has hopefully gone into labor and will be having my granddaughter soon!!
As for the house guests,Im hoping for Brendon to go up as a replacement nom..just cant take his big head in the house anymore.
Everyone have a great day,and I will update as soon as I can....xoxoxox

August 15, 2011 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

@Stephen Richie Welcome back and congratulations on passing the NY Bar Exam! What an achievement!

I've admired your point of view last season (even though some of those povs that I didn't agree with) because you always given rational, strategic arguments on how you stood~hmm, sounds like the makings of a great lawyer!

I'm curious who do you think is in it to win it?

Gaytor has been asking about you~what a nice surprise awaits him when he sees your entry!

August 15, 2011 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Campaign mode Brenchel is almost as bad as Rachel's cooking. Why do they think if they say the same thing over and over and over for an hour that they can change people's minds? Don't hate J/J cause they got an alliance and you have no one. Nobody prevented you from working with Adam and Shelly and kalia, nobody but yourselves

August 15, 2011 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Toni-- Thank You! No scores until November, but at least its done for now!!! I can't wait to get back to the comments section and hang with y'all... you have no idea HOW HARD it was to study for the bar and not come on the dish knowing that it was here, just waiting for me, with all of you fun people... it was absolute hell!!

My Brief Thoughts on This Season (For Those Interested):

--Still love Rachel and want her to win

--Bigger Jeff and Jordan fans then I was their first season (I think I was the one person in America who didn't care for them the first time around)

-- Mad respect for Dani, definitely proving that she is a great game player

--Was swaying back and forth on Kalia, but ultimately, I can say I am a fan

--Loved Shelly in the beginning and definitely think she is a very caring person. Also, she is one of the few people who actually uses floating as a legitimate strategy that deserves a win should they get to the end and not just someone who floats out of laziness or necessity. I have some respect for her game, but ultimately, as a matter of game, I tend to not be in her corner and definitely want her gone this week

--Adam, pretty indifferent on his success but I don't think so far he has earned the win if he makes it to the end... kudos on the veto this week though... its a good start

--The evicted houseguests, I am pretty happy with the fact that they were all evicted first. Keith I really couldn't stand, but he had a really good attitude about being evicted and was pretty funny with Julie... I really liked Cassie but wasn't too sad that she left... I did like Dominic and think R/B made a mistake not keeping him and working with Dani and Dom but that didn't happen, c'est la vie...Kawon was pretty funny but it came done to him or Rachel, and we all know I am Rachel's number one fan!!

--My Hopes and Dreams: Jeff gets backdoored or Jordan does up this week but at Shelly's expense. I hope Dani takes B/R seriously and takes them to the end for a solid F3... you all have to admit, that would be a GREAT and competitive final 3 and would make for some of the best BB end game we have yet to see!!

August 15, 2011 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Toni: 100% agree with you! We often don't have the same hopes for how the season plays out, but we always have clean fun disagreeing!! Also much respect to your points of view!! :-) I always know when I have a comment, there is a respectful dissent to make me rethink my position in you! :-)

August 15, 2011 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, everyone! :)

I'm still seriously in the weeds, but i have to say..

Hi Stephen!!!!!!!!! Welcome home, honey!!!! I've missed you!

August 15, 2011 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Caro! :) You deserve an award for transcribing that mammoth conversation, alone! :)

Morning Everyone! I have a feeling it's going to be yet another long week :)

August 15, 2011 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Dishers

I hope you slept well.

Every time I see or read one of these convos I say to myself so, JeJo fans how's bringing Brendon back working out for you? Brendon got 39% of the vote compared to Dom's 31% so it could have easily tipped the other way.

Jordan is wearing the leotard so her going this week is a strong possibility. It's not the costume that ppl get evicted in, it's the leotard.

For Brenchel and Dani I think getting rid of Shelly would be best. She damaged goods as far as a spy anymore, I feel, but she's still dangerous. Putting up Jordan is the way to guarantee it happens, I think. Brenchel and Porsche might vote against Jordan and leave it to Dani who might think, it's now or never. It's going to be another interesting day for sure.

August 15, 2011 at 7:34 AM  
Anonymous Jazz said...

Morning Carolyn!
Can't wait to see what Dani decides to do today.

Anyone have thoughts on how the eliminations will go in order to get only three HGs in the house by the last week? Even with a fast forward / double elimination week I keep ending up with an extra person. The schedule this season seems to be running the same as last year with the same number of HGs (not counting Dick). By this time last year the first member of jury was already out of the house.

Can anyone unscramble my brain and tell me what I'm missing?

Thanks!

August 15, 2011 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Carolyn: You have no idea how much I have missed you too!!! The dish beats even Disneyland as the happiest place on earth!!

August 15, 2011 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Melia said...

Hi Carolyn and Genie,

I am thinking she will indeed put Brendon up and I am thinking he might stay anyway so as to shake up the house. Besides who wants to be Rachel's caregiver yet again.

Just my two cents!

August 15, 2011 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Stephen! There you are!!! I was wondering where you've been! Congrats on passing the Bar!! Whoop Whoop! Glad to have you back :)

August 15, 2011 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Oh, a quick addenda to my outlooks on the season: (spoken like a lawyer), I reserve the right to alter or revoke the opinions, as I have been a mere "TV only" up to this point... we all know how big of a difference watching the feeds makes on the happenings in the house... once I catch up a little better, I will make any necessary changes!

August 15, 2011 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Genie: Great to see you!! We all know I wouldn't miss the dish unless it was something of grave importance... unfortunately, the bar kept me away for a few weeks, but I am back in full force!! The bar exam results won't be out for a few months, but I am confident I performed well and hopefully it all goes according to plan!

August 15, 2011 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Congratulations Stephen Ritchie on passing the bar, that's awesome.

August 15, 2011 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Queso dip-yum.

Shelly was talking about dip with sausage and velveeta cheese. It sounds disgusting, but my father used to make it every week for football Sunday. It's REALLY good!

August 15, 2011 at 7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find Dani's comment very telling; the one where she admitted to only having spoken to Jordan no more than three times since entering the house. She "literally" thinks she's too cool. I've found Jordan to always be an excellent listener. Plus, Jordan was on the Amazing Race! What interesting stories that must possess.

August 15, 2011 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Have naughty said...

Good morning all. Although B&R are both considered to be smart people (Brendon going for his PHD and Rachel with a degree in Chemistry, which is not an easy subject)they have not perfected the gift of persuasive speaking. I listened to the entire meeting with Dani and while that conversation took over an hour, the meat and potatoes of that conversation should have lasted no more then 5 minutes. If Dani wants to keep Brendon, and trust that B&R would keep their word to her, they do have compelling arguments that would definitely help Dani's game. If she does put Brendon on the block with no intention of working with B&R, then J/J and Adam would benefit from keeping Brendon instead of Shelly as they would have bigger targets and threats to hide behind allowing them to get further in the game. This is from a purely strategic point of view, and not a personal point of view. The problem is that as much as the HG's say they do not play personally, I do not think their decisions will be based on the game play of BB.(Adam will want to keep Shelly, Jordan will want to keep Shelly which will both be votes based on personal preferences and not game play. Dani will want to evict Brendon, again, strictly on personal preference and not on game play) so I think Brendon will be the one going to jury (I believe) and I really think it will come back and prove to be the turning point in the game.

August 15, 2011 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good morning im hoping jor goes up so every one votes shelly out or jeff an then every one votes shelly out

morning all car,geni,gaytor,grendon an all the rest of the dishers

August 15, 2011 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Sorry-I forgot to say good morning to everyone. The mention of queso dip made me hungry.

Since we are sort of watching a week of reruns, this is what I would like to see over the next 3 days:

Of course I want Brendon to be the renom. Anyone who knows me wouldn't even have to wonder about my opinion on that.

I'm hoping that Dani emotionally manipulates someone to tears by doing something nice for them. (Maybe by giving a shout out in her HOH blog.) I'm hoping that Rachel, being the kind hearted person she is, inappropriately rushes to their defense and causes a scene that gets the whole house involved. And for the final scene, I hope Dani calls a house meeting and says, "Keep the whackadoo at least 3 feet away from me at all times. Oh, and just to let you all know, Brendon and Rachel think you are mean, you're lazy, you're selfish, you are simple minded..." She can just go down the line and tell each HG several things B&R have said about them in the last 24 hours.

Yes, I am aware that all of the HGs talk bad about each other. But let's be real, Brendon and Rachel talk non-stop. They NEVER shut up.

August 15, 2011 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Stephen - My assumption was that you passed ;) And I like to send out positive vibes into the universe. Negativity is boring :)

August 15, 2011 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

Morning BB Fans,,
It kills me how Brendon and Rachel threw Jeff and Jordan,(more Jeff) under the bus last night..over and over again then Rachel comes down and offers to cook Jeff some kind of dip,,,
I really really hope Brendon goes out this week,,Rachel is a basketcase when he's gone..

August 15, 2011 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@MichMan: I totally forgot about the Leotard curse!!! Good point!

August 15, 2011 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

My head still hurts from listening to Rachel and Brendon AGAIN last night for 2 hours..I hope the tire tracks on Jeff's back are better today..

August 15, 2011 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

out of the re nomes likely to go up i guess brendon is ok w/me because I sure want J/J safe.

August 15, 2011 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Before Brendon and Rachel repeat (literally, for the hundredth time) that Jordon was handed her HOH-don't they know we have flashback?

Didn't the banana come down to Rachel and Dani? I thought she promised Dani that she would be safe so Dani let her have it.

Rachel's second HOH was questions. It came down to her and Brendon and he let her have it. If he says he honestly missed the question then I say Brendon and Jeff honestly missed the golf shot when Jordon won.

They keep talking about how stupid everyone else in the house is. And yes-they do call the others stupid, all the time.

Who has really played a stupid game? B&R have not figured out that their approach and the way they treat people doesn't work. They haven't realized that they can never get a side deal because no one wants to work with them. It's not because they are strong competitors. Most people love to be in an alliance with strong competitors-at least in the beginning. Brendon threw his POV away which is a Lawon type move. Brendon gave Rachel her second HOH knowing that the next one would probably be endurance. I mean, Rachel could have been standing on those skis with her small feet.

Even now, they don't know how to get to the point without turning it into a 2 hour discussion. And they think that america's vote was completely about love for Brenchel rather than making good t.v.

Seems to me someone is masquerading as a smart guy when he's really not that bright.

August 15, 2011 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Genie: Thanks for the positivity!

August 15, 2011 at 8:34 AM  
Anonymous amyrizzo221 said...

Good Morning!
Seems Adam forgot that Jeff threw the POV for him...and R/B are so ...ugg.. the conversation with Dani just went on and on and on..it was all on BBAD for well over an hour...can't wait to get to a conversation rith Dani and Kalia to se what the scoop is.

August 15, 2011 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Adam: Like I said.. I'd rather have Rachel here alone, because she sucks..
Shelly: She's worthless. She never won anything.
(not true lie lie big fat lie shelly)

Rachels never won anything that's funny what is shelly thinking? what ever even if bren goes this week i hope rachel works with dani. because adam an shelly suck

August 15, 2011 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I'm grabbing comments for Caro while she's "in the weeds" :)

Morning MissLissa! :)

Morning Cindy! :)

Morning DDot! :)

Morning Tarheel! :)

Morning Georgia Girl! :)

Morning Anon! :)

Morning Shi Shi! :)

Morning Lezbionic! :)

Morning Stephen! :)

Morning Brycemom! :)

Morning Tonitoni! :)

Morning Laura! :)

Morning Andrea! :)

Morning Johnny! :)

Morning MM! :)

Morning Jazz! :)

Morning Melia! :)

Morning Brendon :)

Morning HAve Naughty! :)

Morning Tiffany! :)

Morning Meredith! :)

Morning David! :)

Morning Amy! :)

August 15, 2011 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Why I would not be good on Big Brother:

I trust people too easy.
I'm not a good liar, not even little white lies.
I would get caught up in gossip. Even if it wasn't intentional, I would probably end up saying something behind someone's back that I wouldn't want to say to their face.
I don't like to make people cry. I would have no guilt over making someone cry if they actually did something wrong to me or someone I loved. But I would have a hard time making someone cry for gamesake. Like if I had to nominate someone or vote against someone who really wanted to be their, I would be more apt to make moves that were not in my best strategic interest.
I would get incredibly stressed knowing that people were talking about me behind my back.
I have a short temper. At some point I would blow a gasket like Jeff and although I would be fine an hour later, after seeing the reaction people have to Jeff I would be afraid people would label me as a bully.

August 15, 2011 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Good morning!

I love Jordan's outfit. I want one.

Seriously.

August 15, 2011 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i hope j/j go up today with intent of voting shelly out

August 15, 2011 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning to the Best BB Blog Site ... BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!!

Good Morning Goddess of the Dish!!

Good Morning Genie of the Sea!!

Good Morning Whag-Hate Free Dishers!!

Good Morning Everyone Else!!!!

Okay, won't be able to read TOR for another hour or so ... just wanted to pop in and say good morning!!

MWAH!!!

August 15, 2011 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Zany! :)

Morning Steph :)

August 15, 2011 at 8:54 AM  
Anonymous Samantha said...

Misslissa---I'm hoping for the saaaaaaame thing! I was so glad when half of Brenchel was gone and extremely disappointed when he walked right back in. Blech!

Thanks Carolyn and Genie for all you do! :) I love TheDish!

August 15, 2011 at 8:56 AM  
Anonymous Reggie45 said...

Grendon, all the characteristics you listed would make you the perfect candidate for BB! The producers would snap you up in a minute!! LOL

August 15, 2011 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

where did they get the condom?

August 15, 2011 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Carolina Girl said...

I agree 100% with Ritchie's post today and I want Shelly gone! Just hope that Dani will put up Jordan as a replacement and that will ensure Shelly's leaving the house. Next eviction, I hope, will be Adam.

August 15, 2011 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Genie

I could be mistaken, but in your good morning shout out I think you referred to me as Brendon. You know I love you, typos and all, but come on---Brendon!?! Seriously!

Damn that G and B for being so close together on the keyboard.

August 15, 2011 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Samantha! :)

Morning Carolina Girl! :)

Morning Reggie! :)

August 15, 2011 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone! :)

I'm dashing out to the gym while Genie covers the morning... I'll see you back here at noon bbt.

xoxo,
C

August 15, 2011 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Reggie45

Thanks. But even though the producers might snap me up in a minute, I'm afraid the HGs would chew me up and spit me out just as quickly.

August 15, 2011 at 9:14 AM  
Anonymous Reggie45 said...

I think Brendan won the America's vote because there are more Brenchel fans than anyone could suspect. I can't explain the appeal, but I missed Brendan and I would really miss Rachel. (Ducking to avoid Grendon slinging queso at me)

August 15, 2011 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

Good morning all! NASCAR was postponed because of rain. 5 laps to go Kyle Busch in the lead. Nothing as fascinating as naming male parts, etc. :o

August 15, 2011 at 9:17 AM  
Anonymous Jenny said...

Just wondering does Dani still want to get Brendon out? And is she just appeasing B&R by listening to them spew out all that hate? Nobody wants Brendon there right? Oh I hope somebody could answer that for me. Thanks all :)

August 15, 2011 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger cincin said...

dani would be smart to take R/B deal sitting beside either one of them final 2 i think she would win sitting beside J/J she will not win cause they are too well liked by all. keeping R/B will make them a bigger target then dani cause they will have turned on their alliance, jeff will be ticked off and go after them (we all know he calls all the shots in that alliance) put up jeff dani its your best play

August 15, 2011 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Jenny! :)

Morning Nikki! :)

Morning Cincin! :)

Grendon - oops!

Everyone! NEW TOP POST as soon as I see the whites of their eyes!

August 15, 2011 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Reggie

I would never sling food at you. It would mess up my computer.

Seriously, although I don't like Brenchel, if you don't have people that irritate and instigate it gets kind of boring. Between bbdish and the edited show, I probably wouldn't even bother with the feeds. I barely watched them last year after Rachel left. I just rally wish Brendon would shut up occasionally. I could never live in a house with someone who talks as much as him.

August 15, 2011 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Andrea..Good luck with the wonderful new grandbaby!!

August 15, 2011 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

NEW TOP POST

The Morning Report

August 15, 2011 at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below