;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Overnight Report


Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Saturday!! What a Friday night on the live feeds!

Early in the evening, Jordan was hysterical with the boys and their sex talk. If you were out and about and missed the reappearance of "Phillip," Adam's alter ego, which then led into the kinky sex chat in the Candy Room, and you want a good giggle, go to feed 3 at 8:41pm.
Click the pic to get to the live feeds log in page.

Today is PoV Day in the BB13 House! With Adam and Shelly on the block, I can't help but wonder if the pressure will lead one of them to finally win a comp. What do you think? Is 500k and their life in the game enough incentive to get one of them to step up to the comp plate?

While I get to work on amassing the Overnight Report, here's a special treat from our furry friend, @BB11HouseRodent. Enjoy his funny farewell to Lawon....

@BB11HouseRodent


Please refresh this post at 6am BBT for the first sections of TOR. :)

Random.. just because I have the feeds running while I'm going through flashback and this was too good to resist... 4:37am... Nice dream, Adam?
Oh my.. hadn't pegged you for this position...


11:04pm BBT
Feed 1
Jeff, Dani & Shelly

As we join our HGs, they're on the couch discussing the social experiment that is Big Brother... Adam also joins in the conversation. Rachel and Porsche are at the jacuzzi nearby, on feed 3, and we can hear their voices. More, Shelly can hear Rachel's voice, which is... not pleasing to her.

Jeff: It's genius.
Dani: No kidding, right?
Jeff: It's so simple and genius.
Dani: So cheap.
Jeff: Lock people in a house.
Shelly: Lock em in and watch em run.
Jeff: F*ck, it is..
Dani: Social experiment.
Jeff: Social experiment... Open a door.. It's such an experiment..
Shelly: I can't wait to sit at home at home at the end of this and tell Tony everything.

Dani: It's gonna be funny though, because when you do try to do that, he's gonna be like, I know, I know, I saw that.. It's really funny.

Shelly: He's probably wachin' right now goin' "don't hit the button, don't hit the button... don't kill anybody..." Which is what I'm really refraining from right now... I made more threats in a box (in the DR) today than I've ever made in my life.
Dani: hahaha
Adam: Made more what?
Shelly: I made a lot of threats today.
Adam: Oh..

Dani: I wish we could just have 24 hours away from everything...
Shelly: Yeah, no sh*t. Maybe you can win that tomorrow.
Dani: That'd be awesome... I was just saying to Kalia.. How sad that we've been here for 42 days.. yesterday 41.. 41 days into this, plus another week (hotel sequester), so almost 50 days for Lawon, and he's not even in jury.
Shelly: I know.
Dani: He has to go home and watch. I was like, that's brutal.. After you make the half way party, and everything? That's like a slap in the face.
Shelly: Yeah
Dani: Like from production..
Shelly: Yeah.. Well, he can thank me and..
Dani: Oh, I didn't mean it like that. I just mean for anybody.. That sucks.

Shelly: Believe me.. Believe me.. And isn't it just very quaint that it happens the very next day?
Dani: Yeah.. That's what I was telling Adam and Porsche too.. I know for a fact.. ____ comes on the speaker and says "Congratulations, you made it half-way. You're all in the jury." And Jeff said so too, and... I was like, I know it's been 4 years, but I remember that and it's really weird.. and they're like, Oh, you know, they probably just do stuff to screw with your head... I'm like, nooo... They don't do stuff like that.

The HGs have still not been told that they've made the jury yet. They think they must be, but there is a level of uncertainty...

***I can't help but wonder if Dick's departure bought us voting privileges this season... A jury of 6 HGs and 1 collective America & Canada's Vote. Hmm.

Dani: Oh Shelly...
Shelly: I trust ya.
Dani: I'm nervous about tomorrow. Not nervous.. More like an excited nervous..
Shelly: I would like nothing more than to win it and chuck it in her face.
Dani: hehehehe
Shelly: I'm not kidding. I'm done with that. I'm absolutely done with all that. I don't care who self destructs... I never thought this gae could.. I don't even know the word for it.. My life is so normal.
Dani: Like, in real life you don't associate yourself with a lot of these... characters. You know what I mean?
Shelly: Yup. But I don't even wanna sit here with her now. I don't wanna look at her face.. or his. I don't want them near me. I mean, seriously.. to the point where I'm like, I don't have to be near em..
Dani: I've been there. I was there 2 weeks ago.
Shelly: I've just never in my life seen people like this. It's so discouraging.. It's embarrassing.. I see how people get broken down in here.
Dani: Oh yeah.
Shelly: If I have to listen to her mouth any more, I'm just gonna blow a gasket. I think the most frustrating thing is, in real life, you can get away..
Dani: I know.. And you can't here.. and if you do, it's like, Why aren't you being social? Why aren't you doing this? Oooh yeah..
Shelly: I just hope they don't win. I hope they don't win another damn, f'ing thing..

This conversation continues and intensifies. If you'd like to watch from this point forward in the flashback section of the live feeds, please go to 11:10pm on feed 1.


CUT TO:
11:30pm BBT
Feed 1
Shelly & Kalia
Backyard Couch

We join this conversation already in progress...

Shelly: ..and I'm insulted. And I'm embarrassed.. and I'm angry..
Kalia: Yeah. Trust me I know.
Shelly: People like that breaking you down.

By people like that, Shelly is referring primarily to the one she's staring at... Rachel, who is lying down adjacent to the jacuzzi, chatting with Porsche.


Kalia: And that's what happens. But they're not the ones breaking you down. You're already in a place where the elements and the things make it easy to get there..
Shelly: I can't believe that though.. That's just not me.. Not my life.
Kalia: heh. Welcome to the club. Welcome to the club. I can't wait for my best friend to be like, Didn't I tell you not to go in there and cry?
Shelly: Dude, in 20 years, I haven't been this upset.
Kalia: Wow.
Shelly: Now I'm just humiliated, frustrated..
Kalia: You shouldn't be humiliated though..
Shelly: I am.. I am a tough person in life..
Kalia: I keep looking at him like, why is he here? How did this happen?
Shelly: Stupid. Took less than 24 hours too..
***Really? The 2 of you are wondering how this happened? Really?

Shelly: I'm so aggravated.. my insides feel cold and empty..
Kalia: And then tomorrow you gotta wake up and put on your eye of the tiger game music and show these people what the business is.
Shelly: I know. Would you ever walk out the door?
Kalia: Would I? I was half a second away from it. Last night I was like, I don't know how I'm going.. The only thing that keeps me from doing that are the people in here that I want to stay and protect, and because there's still too much of me that wants to show the non-believers that I can kick ass... And on top of that, I would feel like such a f'ing lamo if I quit.
Shelly: Yeah.
Kalia: I know that the second I got outside the door, I would try to catch it and jump back in, and be like, no, I'm not a quitter. I'm just not.
Shelly: Right.
Kalia: My whole family would be like, i can't believe you left.
Shelly: I know, but do you stay in here and embarrass your family?
Kalia: But you're not embarrassing your family.. That's the thing. If you're doing everything..
Shelly: It took me 42 days to realize you can't take the moral high ground in this game. You just can't.
Kalia: I think you can, but you have to pick and choose your battles..
Shelly: I could never hurt Tony and Josie.. But I also will not let someone walk on my stuff..
Kalia: The way you do that in this game is you go out there and win, and put that Veto around your neck. Every week it's something new.
Shelly: What if they both get to play?
Kalia: 3 people aren't gonna play.. It's the same numbers as last week.. It's so weird.. We've been here for soooo long, and only 4 people have been evicted. Like, what the crap?
Shelly: I know. I don't wanna go. I don't want somebody like that to push me over the edge. Do you know how many times I've helped that woman? I made her wedding dress, for cryin' out loud.. and for her to say I said that about Jordan, and her own boyfriend wouldn't even defend her? Makes me sick.
Kalia: I know.

This conversation is ongoing, but so is the night, and I've got to move on. If you'd like to watch this on flashback, please go to 11:30pm on feed 1.

CUT TO:
11:44pm BBT
Feed 3
Brendon & Rachel
Bathroom

Rachel tells Brendon they're going to have to sleep in the single bed in the Chrome Room, between Shelly and Adam, because no one will give up a double bed for them...
As you can imagine, Shelly's thrilled... not so much.

CUT TO:
11:45pm BBT
Feed 1
Adam, Jeff, Porsche and Kalia

Shelly goes inside the house, so the other HGs are free to have some fun for a few minutes....

You gotta flour your banana first... A simple instruction about how to prepare chocolate covered bananas leads into an innuendo filled flashback funny. Click the pic to get to the live feed log in page, if you've gottem, or the 3 day free trial, if you need em.

Jeff: Why ya gotta cover a banana in chocolate?

Porsche: Cuz they're... better..
Kalia: Yeah.. Porsche!
Brendon: What?! Did I just miss something?
Adam: She's talkin about Keith's chocolate banana..
Kalia: That's not the banana I'm talking about..

And so on.. It's funny. Check it.

CUT TO:
12:00am BBT
QUAD

F1/2 - Dani, Kalia and Porsche are in the kitchen, chatting & midnight snacking...
F 3/4 - Adam, Brendon and Jeff are out back shooting pool and enjoying some pure guy time..
Off Camera, Rachel has just gone to bed...

CUT TO:
12:21am BBT
Feed 3
Backyard - Couch
Jeff, Adam and Shelly

The pool game has just wrapped up, and Brendon has just this moment walked inside...

Adam: You ready to kick some ass tomorrow?
Shelly: Yup.
Jeff: Kick it.
Adam: You ready to take some prizes or punishments?
Shelly: Probably punishments.
Jeff:
Adam: All I know, Jeff, is if you take a trip to Hawaii, you're taking me with you.
Shelly:
Jeff: Dude, my ass isn't safe either.
Adam: ...but you said I had nothing to worry about.
Shelly:
Jeff: Well, if it comes down to it, I'll let you guys take yourself off the block. You know what I mean? If it's like something like that..
Adam: Who do I handcuff myself to for 24 hours? Kalia.. I'll hit the self-evict button and take her with me.
Shelly:
Jeff: Yeah.. take one for the team.
Adam: Take 2 for the team.

Jeff goes inside.

Shelly: Are Brendon and Rachel sleeping between us?
Adam: I f'in pray to God not.
Shelly: I think they are.
Adam: No, Kalia a Porsche..
Shelly: No.
Adam: They refused to share a bed? Cuz I told them, they have to.
Shelly: That'll be really fun, if I have to sleep next to them.
***Get ready for fun.

Shelly: Just add to my night.. Then I will go push the f'in button.. Just her way of intimidating.. Just bein' a stupid person.. I swear to God, if she's layin there, I'm gonna have a cardiac arrest.
Adam: Yeah.. Way to show some appreciation, honey. Her.
Shelly: Yeah.
Adam: Well, we f'd up.
Shelly: I feel sick.
Adam: So do I.
Shelly: Like throw up sick?
Adam: Yeah.
Shelly: So do I.

After a few more words, Shelly heads inside, sees that Rachel is indeed in the bed between hers and Adams, and leaves the room.. pacing about the house...

Adam takes advantage of being alone in the backyard and tells us what's on his mind...


Adam: Alright.. I'll be the 1st to say it. I f'd up. I f'd up bigtime. Jeff and Jordan, I really hope you guys do have my back, but I f*cked up. I. F*cked. Up. I f*cked up. I f*cked up. I f*cked up. I f*cked up. I f*cked up. Shelly F*cked up. I f*cked up. Kalia f*cked up. I could've learned from her mistake. Lawon, bro, I am so f'in sorry. Havin' a target in front of me, rather than an ally behind me was not a good move. So hard getting Brendon out the first time.. Even if we get him out a second time, Rachel's still here. This all has to work out. If it works out, and we get Brendon out of here this week. Rachel turns into a basket case. She f*cks up. Then it's smooth sailin.. Not smooth. Smoother sailing. But.. I. F*cked. Up. I f*cked up. I f*cked up. I f*cked up. I f*cked up. I f*cked up. "Hey, Adam, Big Brother 13.. What was your best move?" F*ckin' up. It's my best move for Rachel and Brendon, because I got rid of Lawon.. and the f'ing..

Shelly returns to the backyard...

CUT TO:
12:28pm
Feed 1
Backyard
Shelly & Adam

Shelly: Her and her boyfriend are right between us.
Adam: I'll say something when I go in.
Shelly: That's bullsh*t! I mean, why do they have to continue to be this way?
***errr.. Cuz there was nowhere else for them to sleep.
Adam: Who?
Shelly: Rachel and Brendon.
Adam: They don't have to be. Kalia and Porsche should share a bed.
Shelly: Don't create any more turmoil.
***Meaning, what, Shelly? Don't deflect from your rant with facts?
Shelly: This is a joke. I really don't get it. Of allll the places to sleep, she has to come sleep next to me, when she knows very well I am not happy with her. Now she has to sleep there? Gahh.. I swear to God, I am gonna punch a wall. I've had about a gut full today. Sick of it. Unbelievable. They are the 2 rudest people I've ever met in my life. Unbelievable. Maybe they can have sex right there too. Right by us. Adam, Adam, Adam, Adam, Adam!

CUT TO:
12:51am BBT
Feed 1
Purple Room
Jeff & Jordan

Jeff & Jordan camp out in the Purple Room, waiting on Shelly to get out of the bathroom, so they can comfort her... We have limited chatter and lots of BRB breaks before Shelly joins them at

After several BRB breaks, we get into conversation...

12:54am
Jeff & Jordan, cont'd

Jordan: I cannot believe they would not give up their bed.

Jeff: I can't believe it either.
Jordan: My God..
Jeff: That's what you're dealing with.. They're gonna look like f'in.. Actually, no one's gonna know..
Jordan: I was tellin' her you don't have to, cuz I thought she was talkin' about Porsche.. and then I found out what it was about..
Jeff: If that was me, I woulda been like, one of you guys is f'in moving.. And then, Rachel was like, don't even worry about it, and just kept walking to the hammock.
Jordan: Really? That is so weird. That's something that woulda happened our season.. People not givin' up beds.
Jeff: Who's Daniele tryin' to target? Brendon or Rachel?
Jordan: (unheard)
Jeff: Oh really?
Jordan: Cuz she said he was too good in competitions and Rachel's a wreck without him...
Jeff: I'm gonna ask her.
Jordan: Perfect time to. I want some chips.. My butts gonna get big.
Jeff: Every time I looked in, Porsche was eatin' somethin...
Jordan: You think of me?
Jeff: Nooo.. Not at all.. Just now every time I see her eating, I laugh... (pause) Rachel's like a different f'in person. She thinks she's so cool.
Jordan: Whole lotta people are.
Jeff: And now her and Porsche are besties again. It makes no sense. I'm so confused.
Jordan: I know.

Jeff: Hey Daniele!! C'mere for a sec...

Jeff: What's the plan for tomorrow?
Dani: I'm thinking to backdoor Brendon.
Jeff: That's what I was... Which one do you want out?
Dani: Well, my whole thing is they could both go on the block together, and if one of them wins, she's staying up there, and he's coming down, and clearly he's the bigger threat. So..
Jordan: I knew. When you did nominations, I was like, oh, ok. I know exactly what she's doing.
Jeff:
Dani: I was like, it's a big risk, but..
Jeff: I was like, woah, what kind of deal did they cut? Jordan's like, she's backdooring them.. I was like, woahh.. Crafty! I was so dumb. I didn't think.
Dani: Well I'm like, if I puttem both up, they both get to play, and then the chances of them winning are pretty high. This way, probably one of them gonna play, but I feel like if they're both playing the percentage is really high.. and if they win it, she's staying up, cuz she doesn't even wanna be here any more.. She knows she can't win.. But hey're both stuck here all summer, so their best shot of winning is with him.
Jeff: I just wanna know.. If I get picked to play and I win, do you want me to take someone off?
Dani: Let's just wait and see who gets picked first.. was just telling her, I am not wearing a unitard.. This is not gonna be fun if it's one of those. I feel like Adam would though, right? hehehe. Let him take it.
Jeff:
Jordan: I think it is gonna be one of those... where it's gonna be a surprise and you pick it..
Dani: I think it's gonna be one of the ones where you give stuff up or take prizes.
Jordan: yeah.. That's what I think.
Jeff:
Dani: Cuz we haven't had any Veto Comp where you win prizes.. so I think it's about time.. and it's about time to make people do stupid stuff and look like fools. I'm not excited.

This conversation is ongoing. Dani tells Jeff and Jordan that she'd like to see Adam win the comp.. Jeff thanks Dani for keeping them safe this week, and she says 100%... If you'd like to catch this in the flashback section of the live feeds, go to 1am on Feed 1 to continue from this point forward.

8am BBT - Ruh Roh! BB just called a wrap on my Overnight Report. Wakey, Wakey!!! GenieSea's got the Morning Report ready to fire off, as soon as the HGs are up and talky.







Permalink







42 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

Happy Saturday Morning Carolyn!

Lot's of typical petty BB13 bitterness and bantering going on last night. This one's going to take you a while. Sorry I didn't give you any hints for TOR but I didn't pay much attention. I'm a bad vampire. I half watch and listen and then come here to find out if anything of substance happened. I'm sure it did so get the Cuban IV Drip going and do some crack(in').

Congrats to your Fins for beating Atlanta last night. Did Reggie play? Did he do anything worth his $$$$$?

:o)

August 13, 2011 at 5:04 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

YaY for @BB11HouseRodent. Another hilarious episode. Too bad he's not going to see his heartthrob go to the end. (My Prediction.)

Joirdan really doesn't seem to want to be there anymore. Yes, her social game is a great one, but what has she really won this season? Nada, zilch, nothing! I don't count her HoH as her own because it was handed to her by Jeff and Brendon making those 'obviously throwing it' putts.

OH... Something for you to track down for TOR™ is Adam alone (in the BY I think) talking to himself and beating himself up for his mistake in who to believe so far in the game, especially his vote to evict Lawon since Brendon was the one to return.

Sorry I can't point you to it better, but I think, and that's only think, it was after BBAD.

It may cause him to step it up for PoV today because I believe he believes he would go to Jury up against Shelly. Personally I don't think he would, but his misery made me laugh as all the HG's miseries do this season and that's not normal for me. I Blame it on the bad season twist and turns given by AGP.

I mean, come on. This is Survivor's past season without the exotic island beauty and Jeff Probst snuffing out their torches.

:o)

August 13, 2011 at 5:26 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Good morning ... I gotta say, love ya Gaytor, but I think the guys might have lost that HOH to Jordan whether they tried or not... She rocked it! I kind of wish they would have tried for it so her win wouldn't have been "handed to her" again. Poor girl might not be the best at comps but she was very good at that one.

Do y'all think the deal with Brendan and Rachel and Dani is for real or a bunch of BS? I can't tell...

August 13, 2011 at 6:07 AM  
Blogger Liz Dee said...

I didn't think she was serious, but I guess she was. Porsche really did make Brenchel sleep in the single bed. WTF... bad move, girlfriend.

August 13, 2011 at 6:16 AM  
Blogger Wen said...

Morning Carolyn *OUR DISH CHICK QUEEN* Happy Saturday to you too! 8) Imma go watch the flbk feeds from last night, love to see Shelly being a sore loser! LoL! Have a great day!

August 13, 2011 at 6:19 AM  
Blogger Liz Dee said...

I don't think Shelly is so much wondering how it happened as much as why she went through the trouble to help Rachel in the first place. I mean, granted... she only did it to keep the numbers for her and JeJo, but Rachel is acting ridiculous.

I think the "wondering" part with Kalia is just an act.

August 13, 2011 at 6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant stand how brenchel were so quick ton turn on jejo.

August 13, 2011 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger Have naughty said...

Good morning all. Just some thoughts from what went down yesterday. I was shocked that Dani took the deal with B/R, and I am thinking she is going to follow through with it. She needs to be smart though, because if somehow Shelly or Adam wins the veto, she might backdoor Jeff/B or R. If so, that will cause her to lose at least one, and maybe two, jury votes. Her plan is to have Brendon win the HoH next week (they all think it will be a physical comp) and that he will try to get Jeff to go to jury. I am not convinced that would happen, and if the comp is physical, Brendon might just let Jeff win so that Brendon does not have to go against his deal with Dani.
Shelly..as much as I liked her game play up to this point, it all came back to haunt her yesterday. She might have talked and taken her game of playing both sides a little to far. The ironic thing is that she is livid because people are lieing, but in fact, everything that was said about her yesterday is 100% true. I think she is more upset that she has been called out on what she has done, and that her game could be officially over.

August 13, 2011 at 6:39 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

it is a little suscpicious that they have not announced jury yet, makes me belioeve that there will be an americas/canadian vote for the winner

i will be away from the feeds for the most of the day but i wont be away from bbdish thankfully!

i really need a modern cell phone, darn contrascts has me stuck with an LG rumour 2!

August 13, 2011 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Caro, Genie and anyone who is awake.

Last night Dani warned Rachel about 'the people downstairs.'(meaning Shelly)

"On a personal level, human to human, female to female, there are people downstairs who are saying horrible, nasty, rude, disgusting things about you. People who you think are your friends."

I was so waiting for her to then say, "And that's really ticking Porsche off because only the person upstairs who you think is your friend is allowed to talk that way."

August 13, 2011 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Shelly's tears last night were very real. I was trying to figure out if it was because she got caught or because she felt betrayed.

I think she was genuinely hurt. It's hard for me to believe that she isn't aware of the way she emotionally manipulates people. But on a loyalty level I think she honestly feels betrayed.

Everyone has a side deal to plan on how they can get to final 3 or 2, but like Jeff always says, first you have to get to 8 and then 6. Shelly chose team vets. She was loyal to the point that she went against Cassi who was her closest friend. Dani defected the following week. That left team vets as Jeff, Jordon, Rachel, Brendon with Shelly and Adam playing both sides of the house to help them get to final 6.

As much as I don't like her game play she has been doing her job well. Shelly did vote against Brendon but that is because there were 2 vets on the block and one of them was Jordon.

Shelly did single handedly orchestrate the keeping of Rachel last week. I think on a personal level she would have loved for Rachel to be voted out. But for team vets, it was better to keep the numbers and have another strong competitor to help take out Dani and Kalia. Even though she wasn't sure of the twist and didn't know things would work out this way, Shelly really is responsible for Brendon and Rachel being together right now.

I don't like the way she has played this game. But for the first time I can say that I do understand why she is feeling hurt. I'm not saying I agree with her or feel sorry for her. I'm only saying that, trying to look at the events through Shelly's eyes, she feels like she has been loyal, she put in a lot of time and effort to save Rachel and now she has been kicked to the curb.

August 13, 2011 at 6:58 AM  
Anonymous judi said...

Smart move for R/B & Dani, dont' think it can last long cause these hamsters cant keep their mouths shut. Have to admit this has been quite an entertaning season. I still remain a loyal J/J fan.
Jeff go with you gut, you know whats happening, dont make the same mistake you made last time. You think he heard me?
Good morning all.

August 13, 2011 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Yesterday someone posted that 'Respect is earned, not given.' I've heard this motto many times but I have never understood it. Please understand that I am not trying to start a debate or make anyone angry.

I have always believed that respect is deserved, not withheld.
I never thought that a person needed to earn my respect. I give it automatically. If they do something to lose that respect, that's their choice. And respect can be rebuilt the same way as trust.

I think everyone deserves to be given the benefit of the doubt and to be treated with respect from the get go. If, upon meeting someone, they do not treat me with respect or have the attitude that I need to earn their respect, chances are that I'm not going to waste my time with them.

August 13, 2011 at 7:13 AM  
Blogger Linda Joy Singleton said...

First of all -- thanks for the updates! I watch the feeds but miss a lot and it's great to wake up in the morning to your report.

I'm a little confused about the comment Rachel made that set Shelley off -- was it something she heard from someone else or her own lie? Rachel usually isn't intentionally mean, just thoughtless. And I'm disappointed to see this mean side of Shelley -- up until now I really liked her and was rooting on her and Adam to win. I'm now rooting for Adam and Rachel...I can't help but love Rachel despite popular opinion. There's something sweet and honest underneath the heavy make-up of game.

August 13, 2011 at 7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. All of them talk behind one another's back....especially Shelly and then all like to beat up on Rachel when she isn't present, as if she is the worst in this area, which she isn't. It's called "game-play" and sometimes, as in Shelley's case it's coming back to bite her in her butt. It amazes me how when one gets caught they talk in such disbelief that anyone could believe that they go around lying and spreading rumors, saying things like, "that's just not who I am." Pleaaaase people, your in a game to win the big prize.....this isn't your "real" life....Who really believes Shelly would sacrifice herself for Jeff and Jordan and give it to them???? Really, who would be that stupid?? Jordan, you don't really believe that.....do you???

August 13, 2011 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I've been trying to find a way to comment on Adam's 'position' pics with something that will get through moderation and I just can't seem to put my finger in it. I'm going to work something in eventually.

:o)

August 13, 2011 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

Good morning everyone! Great narrations as usual Carolyn and Genie. POV outcome so important.

August 13, 2011 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Cindy, you are right that Jordan was in a good position already to win that HoH Comp but because they threw it we will never know for sure.

That's when you know for sure someone threw a competition. They aren't just saying so to save face when they really screw one up. I think that happens more than we realize.

:o)

August 13, 2011 at 7:25 AM  
Anonymous Thompsonab said...

Good morning everyone!

I'm trying to watch the flashback that you referenced - 841p f3 with Jordan and the 'kinky sex talk'. Am I missing something? I get 'Phillip' walking in and them discussing the bed situation real quick, then him ragging on Brenchel for being frisky while Jordan is sleeping. It then goes on to a silly Phillip role playing. Jordan is laying down the majority of the conversation, being very quiet until she gets up to go to the kitchen.

Was that it?

August 13, 2011 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

it continues on from there...

August 13, 2011 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger BB11HouseRodent said...

GaYToR. I agree and I'm actually OK with that. I thought she was a goner last week which forced me to think about how I was going to end the series. I figured it out and it's so touching that I actually started to tear up.
So hoping this weeks target is Shelly because I've been ready to have at her for weeks.
HR

August 13, 2011 at 7:41 AM  
Anonymous Thompsonab said...

My bad! I found it. That part starts moreso at 900p.

I love when Jordan is involved in this kind of talk. I remember in her season, there was a huge group chat outside at night, with her asking a ton of funny/adorable questions. It always gives me a good chuckle! :)

August 13, 2011 at 7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As for Shelly being really hurt by Rachel.....how hurt would Rachel be if she heard all the things that Shelly said about her behind her back?? Why is it that people see Rachel as a betrayer and cannot see that she's the one that is over and over being betrayed??? What did Rachel say but what was the truth in regards to Shelly?? Yes, it's true that Shelly made Rachel's "trashy" wedding dress....but that is Shelly's gameplay....to stroke EVERYONE'S ego and have none of them the wiser. But the problem w/that is when you are manipulating everyone, it usually comes back to bite you.....this is what happened to Shelly last night. No-one is to blame for it BUT Shelly.....that was HER gamemove....and she got "got."

August 13, 2011 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Caro! :) You're rockin' TOR as usual! :)

Morning HouseRodent! :) Your videos make my day! :)

Morning Everyone! :) Ready for yet another day of lunacy on live feeds?

August 13, 2011 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger BB11HouseRodent said...

Thanks Genie Sea. Enjoy them while they last... HR's day's in the house are numbered.

August 13, 2011 at 8:01 AM  
Anonymous Thompsonab said...

Actually, I'm not quite sure what time any of that was, so disregard. My flashbacks are really messed up. They keep jumping around all over the place. Is anyone else having flashback issues? I've had a lot, lately.

August 13, 2011 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger deeder76 said...

ew. shelly's reaction really really disgusts me. i am not a brenchel fan by any stretch of the imagination, but do you think THEY want to be cuddled up next to shelly either?? "of all the places they could be sleeping, they choose there..." all what places?? the livingroom couches? the have-not room? what sense are you making? and as petty as the plan between kalia and porsche was to not give up their beds, i'm right there with 'em! why should they? esp when they KNOW what goes on under brenchel's sheets. blech. i'm overrrrr shelly.

August 13, 2011 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Morning Carolyn, Genie & everyone in the dish! So excited/ nervous for the POV! But if Shelly or Adam win it's gonna be madness after the ceremony if Dani truly took the deal & doesn't backdoor Brendon! Aye aye aye shes in a sticky situation then!

I just hope they all remember that even if the odds are in your favor it doesn't mean squat in this house! Look at both of Danis wins...

August 13, 2011 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Looks like Shelly survived her trip to Ronnie land better than Ronnie did, but she is still in trouble

Jordan Dom-inated that HOH she won. Hopefully she pulls out another win today

Never again will I have an ounce of sympthy for Rachel. Wtf was that. She's worse now than ever

August 13, 2011 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I get wrapped up in the show every year and it becomes like a soap opera. Love them or love to hate them. Just like a soap, you hate the villain but know that without the villain you don't have a show.

I do become very passionate and very vocal about who I do/do not like. But I also realize that outside of the BB house there are very few people I would really and trully dislike. I am sure there are quite a few I really wouldn't care for and even more that I just wouldn't care one way or the other. But to almost all, I could be friendly and to some I could probably be friends.

That being said, of all the females in this house, I could probably find something in common with most of them. I would probably even like most of them with the exception of two. For the sake of this post, I am counting 8 women this season rather than 7.

The two women I probably would not like are Rachel and Porsche. I would like Rachel 2.0, but since she is never going to leave Brendon she probably won't be around much.

The reason I don't like Porsche has nothing to do with her game, although I don't like that either. I think she is lazy and spoiled. She walks around with a sense of self-entitlement that bugs the he** out of me. She also seems very selfish. Do I hate her? No. I'm sure I could be nice to her. But the girl has a lot of growing up to do and normally if someone hasn't started doing it at this age they aren't going to.

August 13, 2011 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Thompsonab

Had the same FB issue last night. I would watch something for a few minutes and it would jump back to the time I started at. Sometimes it would go a couple minutes and jump back to where it left off. Sometimes it would make me rewatch the whole thing up to the point it originally screwed up. I decided to give up and just stick with Caro and Genie's updates.

August 13, 2011 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I hope my post about Shelly hasn't been taken the wrong way. I'm not saying that Shelly is a victim or that Rachel didn't make some valid points. And Shelly in the hot seat is something that's been coming for a long time.

I'm just trying to get inside Shelly's head. Trying to figure out if she's really hurt, just ticked off or if this is an act to make people feel sorry for her.

I think that she is really hurt. I think that she feels she put in a lot of work for her alliance which right now includes Rachel and Brendon and that now she has been punished for it.

August 13, 2011 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Melia said...

Thanks for the ONR Carolyn! I am so ready to see what will happen today! My guess is both Adam and Shelly will falter and either Rachel or Brendon will win and then one of the noms will go home.

Sigh!

August 13, 2011 at 8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Oh my.. hadn't pegged you for this position..." In reference to Adam on his knees, and butt in the air while sleeping...
Has to be the best line ever in Big Brother BBDish, I have never laughed so hard early in the morning. Thank you C!

August 13, 2011 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, everyone! :0)

New Top Post!!

August 13, 2011 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger jane said...

I won't lie ... I'm literally enjoying Shelly's fall from the throne.

August 13, 2011 at 8:37 AM  
Anonymous amyrizzo221 said...

Good Morning Carolyn,
What did Rachel say that Shelly said about Jordon? And whst is up with the "new" best friend Porshe again....ugg!

August 13, 2011 at 8:37 AM  
Anonymous zeezee said...

Can anyone tell me what Shelly was referring to when she was saying Porsche had a hard life? What is Porsche's story, and what is the deal with her dad? I heard a snippet of the three way story gossip; so that part I think I understand. It's the growing up, how did she get to where she is, story I don't have.

Thanks in advance, and I've got to say, that each day when I read the Dish report, there is something that is being recounted that makes me literally ;) laugh out loud. Thank you for the reports, because we can never laugh enough!

August 13, 2011 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger M Renwick =D said...

I am lost....Rachel and Brendon made a deal with dani (I don't think they will ever keep the part about backdooring Jeff) but Jeff and Jordan are going against them not knowing about the deal. What is going on. I think this was the only way to make sure you are safe and you can keep your alliance safe too. I can't wait to see if bren or rach win the veto what will happen. In my opinion they will keep the noms exactly the same, and screw dani's deal. And even if the made the deal to save their own hides, well then they are here to WIN. Shelly is the biggest rat the game has had since Ronnie, and I am getting a little sick of her bashing Rachel for catching on to her. You made your bed , Now you have to sleep in it. Get over yourself Shelly!!!

August 13, 2011 at 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Thompsonab said...

Grendon - YES, that is exactly what is happening to my flashbacks! I, like you, got so frusterated this morning that I decided to just rely on the reports, as well. Thanks for confirming!

August 13, 2011 at 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As for any who think Shelley's hurt by Rachel.....I first want to say that I thought she was playing a fairly good game for a floater....she has good social skills and knows how to stroke one's ego....most on the receiving end lap it up and buy it, hook, line and sinker! But eventually, if you are doing that and staying in the game for any length, it usually will catch up w/you. I too, would get caught up w/Shelly's kindness and social graces....but I've come to see that it goes to her bottom line....to be left standing in the end....I believe she would like it to be Jordan. Jordan has one before, and I don't think any of them, other than Jeff, would want to give her the $500,000.00 again by the same game play that got her there last year. Shelly is no dummy....she's a smart business woman, and I think she had a clear strategy going in and when she saw the vets come in, she knew just what to say to Jordan from the get-go. "I love you guys...." "I want you guys to go to the end," and similar comments. That made Shelly an easy early alliance w/J/J. Don't underestimate her smooth talking.....it's a big part of her game....just as is all the bad-talking behind most of their backs. She's had moments where you knew she was speaking truth and not game-playing. When speaking to Adam about J/J and breaking them up at some point. I don't think Shelly really wants Jeff any part of the f3 w/her and Jordan. She knows that J/J would oust her over each other and that if Jordan went out, then she would probably lose to Jeff. As for Jordan, I know that she truly is a nice girl. But don't be fooled by her "stupid" questions and innocent looks......that is Jordan's ONLY game play and it works because their are always bigger targets than her.....and she knows that. She has said that often about B/R....so her keeping them is soley for J/J's benefit. Lastly, we as viewers, get caught up in the emotional part of the game and tend to overlook all the nasty things and lying that is being done by the one/ones they are rooting for. But all of them are playing their game, all of them have some good/bad/ugly. There are no saints in the BB house.

August 13, 2011 at 9:13 AM  
Anonymous AmberleHolly said...

It really bothers me how Shelly has been acting. She's trying to play the victim when she brought this all upon herself. I'm disgusted by Shelly right now. I'm especially pissed how she keeps blaming Rachel for everything. Excuse me but Shelly got caught in her own web of lies and now she wants to pin it on someone else? It's ridiculous. I hope when BB is over JJ watch old feeds and read up on what really happened. Shelly is playing them for a fool. Does anyone feel the same?

August 13, 2011 at 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below