;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Overnight Report



Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Tuesday!☺

What's happening on the live feeds? I begin to write at 3:30am BBT, Jeff is in the backyard with Adam, trying to convince him to keep Brendon this week... Spark em up!☺
...and talking about the coming HoH this week. All the HGs think it'll be a physical one - like the hot cocoa one or the ropes one from last season that Brendon killed, both of which start on the live show and continue on the live feeds. Adam incorrectly tells Jeff that the Ropes ended within the time frame of the live show... nope!

The Overnight Report will be going up section by section... Please refresh this post to check for the first sections at 5:30am BBT.

While you're waiting on me, go check out the eBayDailyDeals. I just grabbed an 8 gig micro SDHC card for 7.99! :0) 80% off the MSRP! WootWoot!


10:00pm BBT
Feed 1
Shelly, Jordan, Jeff, Rachel, Brendon
Backyard - Couch


Jeff: I'm trimmin' my nose hairs in there... Everything everyone else does..
Rachel: (laughing) I know.
Jordan: The other day, I was right there with the tweezers and I saw the camera go wooooo with the light, and this guy? And I was like, Woahhh, like that, and that's why I walked away and went to a different side.

Shelly: Behind that mirror?
Jordan: mm hmm
Shelly: You mean there's somebody behind the mirror at the sinks?

***Shelly, are you really a feeder? Seriously? How can you not know this?

Jordan: ..that's why I moved away. That's why I'm all like not wantin' to, cuz they could zoom in on your face.
Rachel: I know, but they don't do that.
***ok.. here's the thing.. part of learning from the experience is going back and studying the information provided to you.. otherwise you're not coming in as a strong veteran.

Jordan: Cuz my manager, she goes, when I got back home...
Jeff: Yeah they do..
Rachel: You think so?
Jordan: ..she goes, "What was the 1st thing I told you not to do in that house?" And I was like, I don't know... I don't think I did anything wrong. And she was like, "I told you not to pop your pimples in front of that mirror," cuz... I don't know.. There musta been somethin' where I was digging at my face, like poppin' a pimple.

Shelly: Wow.. I didn't know that.
Jordan: And her and her husband were laughin' about it...

Pimple talk continues... Adam joins the crew, as his alter ego Phillip, all ready for his date with Porsche.. Talk turns to The Dare: Swallow a teaspoon of cinnamon. Dani joins the crew.. Rachel and Brendon both say they'll take the Cinammon Challenge... with cheers of "Do it! Do it! Do it!"


It's a must see Flashback Funny moment. Go to 10:05pm on Feed 1 for the set up...
..or straight to 10:08pm for the swallow and the pay-off...


And stick around, cuz Brendon's up next...


Had to start your Tuesday off with a giggle.. ;) Here's another...

CUT TO:
11:13pm BBT
QUAD
All
Adam & Porsche's very odd Date as Phillip and Elizabeth... for the entertainment of the other HGs and us..
Click the pic to get to the live feeds log in page, if you've gottem, or the 3 day free trial, if you need em. It's funny stuff! :)

CUT TO:
11:38pm BBT
Feed 1
Kitchen
Jeff & Jordan

Jordan comes out of the Diary Room to be greeted sweetly by Jeff..
Jeff: How was your Diary?
Jordan: Oh, you know how they do.. They get you thinkin'.
Jeff: About what? Shelly?
Jordan: Just everything..
Jeff: When did her and Daniele become so... tight?
Jordan: I don't know.. Is anybody in here?
Jeff: I don't know. I hope not.
Jordan: I'm kinda tired right now.. but you know how we have our late night talk? I like those.
Jeff: Yeah, me too.
Jordan: I'm gettin' sleepy.. so I don't know if I'll be able to last.


CUT TO:
12:05am BBT
Feed 1
Jeff, Brendon & Adam
Pool Table

Jeff, Brendon and Adam are shooting pool and enjoying some guy time.

Jordan comes over to say goodnight. Jeff's all sweetness and roses tonight.. and a little gropey.

CUT TO:
12:10am BBT
Feed 1
Jeff, Brendon & Adam
Pool Table - Guy Talk

Brendon: You got some beautiful balls down there.
Adam: oooooh
Jeff: (big smile)
Adam: (laughing) That was the creepiest thing I've ever heard. You've got some beautiful balls down there? Wow.
Jeff: He's turned on.
Adam: I'm not. I'm appalled.
Jeff: I hate when my balls go on a run.
Brendon: You're usually good at handling balls. What happened?

And so on...

CUT TO:
1:37am BBT
Feed 1
Kalia, Jeff, Adam

Kalia: Jeff, do you wanna know something kinda funny?

Jeff: Yes!
Kalia: I can tell you now because all the girls are inside. And this is no offense to you, Adam, but you were around for this, I think... When we were all, the girls, saying "oh gah.. We haven't seen like a man man in a while," and how none of the girls felt like they had any eye candy? So all the girls have been lookin' at you, Jeff... when you have no shirt on and when you're working out and stuff.
***True dat.
Jeff: Oh yeah?
Kalia: Yeah. Alllll the girls, including the older ladies.
Jeff: When I was workin' out?
Kalia: All the time, when you're like swimming.. when you have no shirt on.. We're always like, oh.. Jeff has a nice body.
Adam: No offense to Adam.
Jeff: You're never in the pool!
Adam: I have my shirt off from time to time.
Kalia: hehehe.. Well, we look at Jeff's ass too.
Jeff: My ass? I don't have one!
Kalia: Exactly.
Adam: They're desperate.
Kalia: That's where we are.
Adam: Now I'm insulted. I think I'm a tasty piece of ass.
Jeff: I think you're a tasty piece of ass too.

This is ongoing and funny, if you wanna check it out on flashback... I recommend. :)

CUT TO:
1:38am BBT
Feed 3
Bathroom
Brendon & Rachel

Rachel's using the restroom, and Brendon's listening to Dani talk socially to Shelly in the kitchen...

Rachel finishes up in the bathroom, and they walk out together, now finding Dani alone in the kitchen..


She asks them to go back to the bathroom, so she can tell them something...


Dani: Let's talk tomorrow, but like a cliff notes version? I really think that you have Jeff and Jordan's vote, and I'm gonna work on Porsche, but if it doesn't work out... We'll talk tomorrow.
Brendon: No worries.


CUT TO:
1:53am BBT
Feed 3
Brendon & Rachel
Bed

Oops, they did it again... Not "it" but something... If you wanna check it out on flashback, knock yourself out.
Click the pic to get to the live feed log in page, if you've gottem, or the 3 day free trial, if you need em.

CUT TO:
2:30am BBT
Feed 3
Kalia & Dani
Backyard Couch

Kalia: Hey! I hate when you get all thinky.
Dani: Me? I'm trying to think of what I said in the nomination speech. I don't remember.
Kalia: That you...
Dani: Something about...
Kalia: Something about what you wanted to have happen.. 2 weeks ago you set off to do something, and this time you want to make sure it gets done for good.
Dani: Oh.
Kalia: Something to that.. And then today you said something about zombies, and everyone got lost.
Dani: hehehe
Kalia: hehehe
Dani: I heard that people laughed.
Kalia: Everyone was like, hm.. well, then.
Dani: I heard important people laughed.

Kalia: You're like, apparently one of the twists is there's a zombie that wont stay dead. I'm like, that's not a twist, that's a problem.
Dani: hahaha!

Kalia: Did you say that? "This time I want it to stay dead?"
Dani: (quoting herself from the PoV Ceremony) This time I need to make sure that it dies for good.
Kalia: Yeah, dies for good.

This is ongoing..

CUT TO:
2:48am BBT
Feed 1
Adam & Jeff
Pool Table

Here begins a round of serious game talk that will continue on for the next hour.
If you've got the time, I strongly encourage you to watch this on flashback, starting at 2:48am on Feed 1. Click the pic of Jeff or Adam to get to the live feeds log in page, if you've gottem, or the 3 day free trial, if you need em.
I'll be covering segments of the conversation, but as with most things, you're much better off seeing and hearing it for yourself...

Adam: So what I was sayin' before.. like 13 hours ago..
Jeff: Yeah?
Adam: As far.. I mean, I know it's getting ahead of ourselves, but the pecking order? Definitely Dani, Kalia, Porsche.. I mean, Porsche dude? She's not winning anything.
***and I have an alliance with her that you don't know about.
Jeff: Dude, she came in 2nd a bunch of times.
***Jeff, dear, see above.
Adam: She came in 2nd by luck.
Jeff: Dude, I have a feeling Porsche's gonna be the one to get me out of here, and I don't know why.. Just cuz I pay her no attention?
Adam: Right.
Jeff: And it's gonna f*ckin' bite me in the ass.

Adam: I just don't see her.. I mean.. Dani is definitely the 1st we gotta get out..
Jeff: Yeah. I'd feel so much f'in better about everything..
Adam: Cuz if you cut the head off the snake, those 2 will f'in scramble.
Jeff: Yeah.
Adam: And we could actually.. use them.. ya know? Cuz they'll be f'in sh*ttin' bricks. But not like. I mean.. I don't wanna see either one of them winning..
Jeff: No.
Adam: I mean.. Kalia had her f'in day in the sun.

And here we begin Jeff's campaign to Adam to keep Brendon...

Jeff: So you definitely think Brendon, huh?
Adam: Dude... Yeah, I mean.. I know he was up against Jordan last time, but.. If the two of them.. He can win any PoV down the road, and you'll never get him out.
***Note to Jeff: This is going to be the hardest sale of your life.
Jeff: Yeah, but we gotta get over this hump right now too.. I'm playing devil's advocate. I'm playing both sides.. So whatever we say, don't, ya know.. Obviously, we're gonna just talk.. Weigh the pros and cons, ya know?
***Please don't rat me out to Shelly.

Jeff: The Pros: He'd be a major target; he'd be able to control Rachel; and he'd be essentially on our side til we picked everybody off.
Adam: Until there's none of us left... I mean.. I just think that they would do whatever it takes and say whatever they need to say..
Jeff: I believe that too, and those are the Cons.
Adam: And that's a problem. Cuz they'll cut a 1 week deal.. If he doesn't leave.. They'll cut a 1 week deal with Daniele, and team up against us. Not ever a 1 week deal.. As far as Shelly though.. The logic that I used last week was having Rachel in here and...
Jeff: Did you hit my ball?

Adam: No, the cue ball did...
Jeff: Alright, go head..
Adam: The logic last week was, quote unquote, Lawon could not protect me. Lawon was just a vote.
Jeff: Right.
Adam: A friendly guy.. He had no purpose. And keepin' Rachel is keepin' a target.
Jeff: I hope so.
Adam: Because you know she's gonna explode at any time..
Jeff: But here's the thing.. If someone else wins... If Kalia or Porsche.. If anybody wins... If we don't get Daniele out.. They're gonna put me against Rachel.
**Adam unsaid: I'm good with that.

Jeff: ..and I think that they think Rachel's nothing without Brendon...
Adam: Right.
Jeff: So that means I'm the number one target.
Adam: But if it's you against her next week, all you need is 3 votes, and you would have me, Shelly and Jordan.
Jeff: Oh yeah, that's true. Yeah, that's a good point.
Adam: So the worst case scenario is if you're up against anybody, but Shelly and Jordan.
Jeff: But it probably would be me and Rachel.
Adam: Right.

They continue playing while talking...

Jeff: But dude, that can't even be an option..
Adam: Right.
Jeff: We have to win next week.
Adam: Have to win.
Jeff: It's not even an option.
Adam: And we have to put Dani up, because with that Veto Ticket, she's gonna play anyway.
Jeff: You know why you put her up? Because, if you don't put her up, and you put Porsche and Kalia? If she wins, she's taking Kalia off..

Adam: Right. And then we can't get rid of either one. And then we get rid of Porsche, which is ehh.. Ya know.. It's like Kalia's HoH where she got rid of Lawon.. It didn't really do anything.
Jeff: It's just. (**ok, Lemme try another tack) Down the stretch.. I mean.. Shelly's a vote, but dude, I hope she can f*ckin' win something, if we keep her.
Adam: I think, after getting the phone call.. Cuz that's what's been weighing on her mind the most.. I think, especially this week, after being on the block, staying, having the call.. She's re-energized and I know she wants to fight.

Jeff: (**that one didn't work.. lemme try another.) Why the f*ck are she and Daniele so close all of a sudden.
Adam: That's what I was wondering last week. After she had the blowup with Porsche and Kalia.. and now they're all chummy..
Jeff: Right. I don't get that. And Daniele's like eatin' outside the door and stuff? When she was locked in there. I'm like, when the f*ck did they become best friends?
Adam: She's 2 timing.
Jeff: That's what I'm worried about. Yeah.. If she's cuttin' deals with Daniele, there's no .. I mean, that's..
Adam: She's told me a million times.. and we've both said how appreciative we are with you and Jordan, because you're straight shooters.
Jeff: Yeah, I know.. That's a problem. I hope it's not a f'in problem. But yeah, man, if she's got something going with Daniele?
Adam: That's why we gotta cut the head off the snake next week.
**Another shoot and a miss..

Jeff: Dude, if we don't win HoH, dude.. It's f'in over. I mean, I'll throw up.
Adam: Well, I still haven't gotten my phone call. I still haven't gotten my letter. I still haven't gotten my pictures. I'm f'in tired of it.
Jeff: Dude, you could have my f'in room. I just wanna win HoH.
Adam: No I...
Jeff: And then PoV.. This week woulda been f'in perfect..
Adam: (referring to this past HoH comp) It was 6 on 2... and we went out 1 through 6.
Jeff: It was incredible.
Adam: Dani was so close so many times to goin' out...
Jeff: Brendon and Rachel both had her so close to going out.. each time..
Adam: I said it before, I'll say it again.. Brendon and Rachel together are a really strong combo.
Jeff: Yeah, they are.. But is now too early to get rid of em? I understand we might not have another opportunity, but we aren't over this hump, and if we make a bad decision...
Adam: It's still 5 on 3... and only 2 of them are playing for HoH.

Skipping ahead a few minutes...

Jeff: I just hope Shelly doesn't have anything cooking.. And where's Porsche on the votes?
Adam: Oh no, Porsche this week is definitely voting Brendon out.
Jeff: Oh, really? You know that for a fact?
Adam: Daniele told me they're worried about my vote. When she told me I was just a pawn, her plan was hope that Brendon and Rachel don't play for Veto.. and as badly as it turned out last time, this one actually worked out.
Jeff: Luckily.. But, it couldn't if we wanted it to..
Adam: Well, yeah. No but I mean, like, not putting up Brendon or Rachel, having neither of them get picked for Veto.. But I know, her backup plan was to get rid of me.
Jeff: Right.
Adam: Like, if it came down to me and Shelly on the block, I was probably gone.
Jeff: Of course, cuz you're a guy, and we're f'in just dwindling away.. I just hope.. You think Shelly's with us 100% huh?
Adam: In this game, can you ever be..
Jeff: No.
Adam: But I think more so than not.
Jeff: She's gotta be protected by Daniele, for sure, but when the f did that happen?
Adam: Looking at it logically, Daniele is not a bad person, she's a tough game player.
Jeff: What does that have to do with anything?
Adam: But I think her eating dinner next to the door... just her compassionate side..
Jeff: I don't know about that! Come on... You don't talk to a person the whole time you're here, and then you do the week when you need numbers??

Adam: No, no, no... Remember the last time she was HoH and she said, I put something in my blog about your daughter? That could've been game as well.. but she seems like she's been the best person in this house to separate game from emotion.
Jeff: You think that. How do you know it's not all game?
Adam: True. I'd like to think just because I know people.. and I know how to read people.. and having a lot of female friends... and I think she's a good person.
Jeff: I think she's a good person..
Adam: ..but when it comes down to person versus game, game comes first.
Jeff: Yeah. Absolutely. Dude, I'll feel 150x better if we won HoH and our plan went through..

Adam: Yes. Better eat your wheaties.
Jeff: Dude, that's why we still have to be nice to Rachel for now..
Adam: Yeah
Jeff: And I told Shelly that, and she's like, I don't care. I don't like her.
Adam: Yeah, cuz if Rachel wins HoH...
Jeff: And I told her.. and I'm gonna tell Rachel too.. Ya know? We need her as a number.
Adam: Well you can't tell her now.
Jeff: Rachel?
Adam: You can't tell Rachel now that we need Shelly for numbers... She has to know.. She has to know Brendon's going this time.
Jeff: They think they have a chance.. I mean, they know you're the vote...

Adam: Which is very awkward 2 weeks in a row.. being the deciding vote.. cuz I know no matter what I do, someone's gonna be pissed at me, and that moves me up the target list.
Jeff: Not really.
Adam: Rachel will be pissed off.
Jeff: But you're fine, cuz she's with us..
***focus, Jeff.
Jeff: She'll get over it.
Adam: That's why, like, after I won the veto and I talked to Dani, and she said, the only vote that she's worried about.. is me. She said to me, "We're worried about you. We're not worried about Porsche or Kalia." And Porsche even said to me.. She's like, you know they're gonna be comin' at both of us..

Jeff & Adam finish playing pool, close up the table and head over to the couch to smoke and talk some more..

Jeff: They keep askin' me too.. I'm like, dude, I'm not the f'in votes. I'm still weighing it.. It's like, is that the right move? I don't wanna go sit in jury and be like m-f'er dude.. This is the week. This is the week.
Adam: Right.
Jeff: The decision that we make right now is gonna determine the rest of the game.

Jeff continues working on Adam until about 3:40am.. but Adam isn't budging... If you'd like to watch the rest of Jeff's attempt to sway Adam in the flashback section of the live feeds, go to 3:08am on Feed 1.


CUT TO:
3:36am BBT
Feed 1
Adam & Jeff
Backyard - Couch

Adam: Julie Chen said my name..

Adam: Like.. Do you know how many times I've been sittin' watching this thing, dreaming about being here and...
Jeff: I'm glad you're enjoying it like that...
Adam: For a boy from a small town in Jersey... Live TV.. Julie Chen askin' me a question.. I'm like, wtf, how did this happen?!

Jeff: Anything's possible, bro.
Adam: I hope other people that are out there watching this see me, hear my story and say, I can do it too.
Jeff: Hell, yeah.
Adam: Until Dick, I was like, I'm not pretty enough.. I'm not, ya know, the atypical person whose on the show..

It's ongoing and it's a sweet flashback.. Check it out. It's really nice to see how appreciative they both are to be there...

Jeff: Dude, we could go far.. This is it.


This concludes the Overnight Report. We'll be back with a Morning Report just as soon as the HGs are up and talkative. :0)






Permalink







48 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

Morning Caro!

I was able to catch that conversation live, but don't know the outcome.

Was Adam even willing to think about it?

I don't know what the smart thing to do is. Oy vey.

This house! This place! These people!!

August 16, 2011 at 4:07 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Morning Carolyn, Genie & Dishers!:)

Thursday seems so far away...I just wanna know what's gonna happen lol!

August 16, 2011 at 5:23 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Toni! :)

Morning, MissLissa! :)

August 16, 2011 at 5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn, Genie and Fellow Dishers,

Wanted to say hello before I try and read TOR.

I hope everyone is good..

Miss being here, hopefully soon...

Pam

August 16, 2011 at 5:58 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Lmao at Kalia :) yes Jeff is some veddy veddy nice eye candy;)

August 16, 2011 at 5:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Pam!! :) I hope you're good too! I've missed you!

August 16, 2011 at 6:06 AM  
Anonymous Lupo said...

Good Morning Carolyn
Good Morning Genie
Good Morning Everyone Else

I haven't posted since Dani won hoh again lol.

Last nite on BBAD Adam was like put Kalia up against Rachel, which is stupid. if anyone of them win it they have to put up Dani and Kalia in case one of them wins pov, they can put porsche up in there place.

Is it me or does Adam have a side deal with Porse cause either A. He knows he can beat her in the finals or B. he wants to hit that lmfao!

August 16, 2011 at 6:19 AM  
Anonymous Jaym said...

Hi All :)

I heard something about Kalia being called to the DR and being threatened with a penalty nom? Around 1:54am BBT. Did anyone see this or can anyone confirm?

I read things around the internet here and there but I always find that this is where I find the best and more accurate info.. hope someone knows the answer to that. thanks!!!

As always, awesome posts and thanks for bringing us fantastic overnight reports! :)

August 16, 2011 at 6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great TOR...I keep up by reading all your reports..I still don't watch feeds...my daughter keeps me updated too...lol

August 16, 2011 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Good morning Caro, Genie and all our lovely, expanding, family! ♥

Caro? Thank goodness for your TOR because my flashback is, and has been, hopelessly wonky.

If they don't fix this stuff soon I'm gonna have to re-name them from SuperPass to SuperPutz. Gahhhh.

Example: I went to watch Dani painting the corn again yesterday... and it shows it for a uber quick blink and then all of a sudden she is back outside sunning again. Which, I know she didn't because I watched/listened live all day yesterday.

The cinnamon thing? I go to it and Rachel gets called to the DR... a blink later she's getting *ahem* frisky with Brendon. (something I had been blessed by missing 'til now. *sigh*)

Then all of a sudden I am watching week ONE with ALL the HG's still there.

Basically, my flashback is pretty useless. Anyone else still having these issues???

I'm finally calling SuperPass tomorrow morning when I have more time to tend to this, but for now...

I just want to thank you Caro for being so reliable and detailed in your TOR's. If it weren't for you I'd be soooo lost on the nighttime happenings. As we all know the meatiest stuff happens late at night and every morning I am shaking my fist at my Flashback and oh-so-thankful to you Carolyn!

Much loves to you and your dedication! ♥

August 16, 2011 at 6:51 AM  
Anonymous Lupo said...

Jaym very interesting about the penalty nom, if that is true, but it would only come into play when she is on the block.

Can anyone verify, cause that would be juicy!!!

August 16, 2011 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!!

Good morning Toni! Good morning misslissa! Good morning Pamela! Good morninf Lupo! Good morning Jaym!

Good morning BBDishers to pop in later!

This eviction will really draw the line in the sand. Adam's cards will be revealed and sides will be undeniable. Should be intereating!! Can't wait for the outcome.

Go Jeff for HOH!!!!

August 16, 2011 at 7:01 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

WOOHOO!

At least my FB let me see the Kalia/Jeff/Adam "Jeff you're eye candy" exchange successfully!

Super cute... I love when Jeff gets all flustered and blushy. *giggles*

And Adam? He's such a good-natured sweetheart.

Now I'm gonna try to see Jeff & Adam's game talk exchange. Wish me luck... *snort*

August 16, 2011 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Good Morning Carolyn! Good Morning Dishers!

Looks like I have quite a bit of flashback to catch up on from last night!!

I am on a 6 hour flight tomorrow, but luckily with the time changes there will be no upset in me being able to watch the veto show! Thank goodness!

Hope everyone is having a lovely morning!

August 16, 2011 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

brendan's gotta go. Him and Rachel have been recruited into Dani's puppet army

August 16, 2011 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Caro!!! :) Loving the TOR!

Morning Everyone! :) Happy Tuesday! :)

Jaym - I checked flashback between 1:54 -1:58 AM BBT. F1 and 2 were focused on Adam and Jeff when Kalia came out saying she got in trouble; but between BB's repeated "You're not allowed to talk about Production" and Adam talking loudly, I didn't get the reason or what the consequences were.

August 16, 2011 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Sam - Use BBlite! bigbrotherlite.com

August 16, 2011 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi everyone! :) I'm still in the weeds over here, so the lovely Genie Sea is coming to my rescue and moderating comments..

August 16, 2011 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Hi Genie! :-)

August 16, 2011 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning Carolyn
Good morning Genie
Good morning Dishers

Hope everyone is doing good.

Thursday will be interesting. I can't decide if Brendon staying.will be good or bad & who will benefit.

August 16, 2011 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Oh Goddess of the Dish ... I will be diving into TOR here in a minute or two ... I am sure there has been some coniving, under bus throwing, lies, and deception ... all from ... um ...

ALL of them!!!

So excited to see our Stephen Ritchie back!! MWAH!!!

Good Morning Whag-Hate Free Dishers!!!

Here is to another exciting day in the BB house!!!

August 16, 2011 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning everyone.

I haven't had a chance to read anything yet so I have a lot of catching up to do. I just wanted to make an observation.

A lot of people in the house seem to think that Jordon is not too bright or that she never has a complete thought.

I was watching her and Shelly talk last night and Jordon never got a chance to finish anything without Shelly interrupting. I realized that a lot of people do that to her-evn Jeff. Hoe does anyone know what she is thinking if she never gets to finish a sentence?

August 16, 2011 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I'm grabbing comments for Caro who's speeding to finish TOR before the critters are woken up!

Morning Toni! :)

Morning MissLissa! :)

Morning Pam! :) Huggies! We miss you! :)

Morning Lupo! :)

Morning Jaym! :)

Morning Sam! :)

Morning Lucky13! :)

Morning Stephen!!! :)

Morning Johnny! :)

Morning MsFitz! :)

Morning Steph! :)

Morning Grendon :)

August 16, 2011 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

It's actually 4-3 Adam, and jeff is trying to make it 3-4 by getting rid of Shelly. It's another classic J/j blowup. hopefully Adam can trick him. Maybe he can say he overheard Brenchel and Dani plotting in the storage room

August 16, 2011 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Hi Stephanie from the West! Good to be back! :-)

August 16, 2011 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger HeyLady said...

Good morning all!

I watch feeds w/BBLite, but go to superpass for FB. Can I get FB from BBLite? If so I don't know how.

:-)

August 16, 2011 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Hey Lady! :) On the bottom left hand corner there's an F icon near the volume... that's FB :)

August 16, 2011 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i hope jeff can get adam to vote shelly out

i hope shelly leaves an bren stays and that jeff/jor bren an rach win hoh next week

August 16, 2011 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Genie!!

I don't know who to mistrust more... Brendon(/Rachel) and his dealings with Dani, OR Adam(/Shelly) and his dealings with Porsche. I know Shelly is for Jeff/Jordan, but not so sure about Adam. Even so, my gut says get Brendon outta there!!! I understand Jeff wants another strong competitor, but I think he's gonna do Jeff in. And maybe with Brendon gone, it'll force Jeff to fight even harder!!! He'll have to!

August 16, 2011 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

@#$&?!

I know I am out numbered here..but I love this site. Lol

It kills me for Jeff to say why the eff does Dani talk to Shelly...it's called social game! Something he has no clue on. AKA as keep ur friends close & enemies closer ....AKA play the game for urself & dont expect others to do ur dirty wrk! Loathe him!!!!!

August 16, 2011 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Tiffany! :)

Morning Lezbionic! :)

August 16, 2011 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good morning dishers, car, genie,gaytor grendon

August 16, 2011 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Oh Genie of the SEA!!! Just read you have popped in to field comments whilst the lovely Goddess of the Dish is in the weeds ... This is going to be quite a day today ...


MWAH Dishers!!!

Wannan know more about this penalty nom and if it really happened ... come on, someone??

Kalia, duh, Jeff has been eye candy for years ... with and without his shirt ... love me some Gardner Jeff, Sunning Jeff, Showering Jeff ... does it matter ... More please ...

August 16, 2011 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

I was a non-feeder for the first few weeks because of the bar, so maybe I just don't get it because I haven't been in the loop but...

Based on the knowledge Jeff ACTUALLY has (not what we know that he doesn't) is it really such a good idea for Jeff and Jordan to keep Shelly? If he is really concerned with targeting Dani and Company (Kalia and Porsche), then wouldn't he assume that Rachel and Brendon would be the most effective partners in making that happen?

August 16, 2011 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger HeyLady said...

Genie - thanks so much. Getting FB on BBLite will be so much easier for me.

The things you learn on bbdish...

August 16, 2011 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Lezbonic: I 100% agree! The social game is just as (if not more) important as the strategy/competition aspects... you can't win if the whole house wants you gone and won't vote for you in the end if they can't get you out...

August 16, 2011 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger David B said...

So still no jury annoncement? Or did I massively miss that? FRom thinking Shelly was solid to her leaving, it changes 100 times on a dime.

goota start my morning w/a coffee
another great day to be alive

August 16, 2011 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Steph - I answered about the "penalty nom" that might or might not have happened as there was no real info from the feeds.

Stephen - The voice of reason! I love it! :)

Hey Lady - You're welcome! :)

August 16, 2011 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning DavidB! :) No jury announcement as far as we know.

August 16, 2011 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

GenieSea= The TRUE voice of reason! :-)

August 16, 2011 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Stephen - lmao! :)

August 16, 2011 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Lezbionic said...
It kills me for Jeff to say why the eff does Dani talk to Shelly

Jeff is using his social game to plant seeds of doubt in Adam so Jeff can have Brendon stay ... he is also playing the social game, don't let it kill you ...

BTW, I do believe they need to get Shelly out soon, she has F3 with everyone, she too is playing a social game ... she even has herself convinced that she doesn't lie ... hehehehe

ALL of the HG's are playing a social game, some better than others, some more laid back than others, some in your face hate me ... some walk around looking so innocent, yet could walk away winning another $500K ... yes, little Jordan ... she could just be a two time winner which I would have no problem with, none what so ever!!!

Okay, back to work and hitting refresh for TOR ...

August 16, 2011 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Ughhhh... time to face the rain, get on the muggy subway platform and go to the doctor... I shall return!

August 16, 2011 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Ohhhh... THANK YOU Genie! I'll give that a whirl tonight. I'm running late. Again. As usual. Teehee. ☺

*mad dash out the door and blowing kisses!*

August 16, 2011 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Morning Genie and fellow Dishers!!!

Saw 2 comments that I couldn't agree more with.

Grendon (re: Jordan never getting finish a sentence) I noticed that early in this game. And the other night when Jeff was actually letting her finish, she had some really good ideas and questions about the game. I definitely think she is smarter than she looks!!

And Lucky13, I agree with getting Brendon out for the exact same reasons you mention. Jeff might not know it now, but it's definitely better for his game!!

August 16, 2011 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

NEW TOP POST!

Tuesday Morning

August 16, 2011 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning Carolyn and all my other BB Buddies. Should be a interesting day today. Some more pool shots of Jeff pleaseeeeeeeee!!!

August 16, 2011 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Hey Genie...

Steph frm west coast, Jeff is social with Adam...who is on his side...he does not socialize with the "other side"..Dani infiltrates all sides..as do most

August 16, 2011 at 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below