;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Overnight Report



Good morning, BB Lovelies! Happy Wednesday!!!

Just one more day til this insane season of Big Brother starts all over again on the live feeds with a new HoH. Will it happen on the live show tomorrow night, or will we get an HoH that endures onto the live feeds? I'm thinking the latter, mostly because schedule-wise, we're overdue, and time's running out! If you haven't gotten the 3 day free trial yet, tell me, what are you waiting for??

But first... We've got Wednesday to contend with... And right now, we've got to take a deep dive into Tuesday night, because all the game talk last night was one for the record books.

Sparking up the live feeds just now at 3:15am BBT, I ran into seriously stressy game talk. I did my best on 2 sips of coffee, but If you're up, spark em up. I'm diving into the flashback machine to see what sparked this at 3:15am! Honestly, I don't know why I'm so surprised.. We knew this was coming..

3:15am BBT
Feed 1
Living Room
Dani, Porsche & Kalia
Dani: No mater what? It's her, you and I.. You guys have to win HoH. One of you guys have to
win HoH, or we're going home.. We can do it.
Porsche: Why do serious?
Dani: This is stressful.. The next 2 weeks are crucial. I'm not even kidding you. I've won 2 competitions.. That's nothing. I don't understand how I'm the biggest threat. It sucks.. I can't do anything about it. It is what it is. It's just really nerve wracking when I can't compete.
Porsche: See. You shoulda given me this one. J. K.
Kalia: I'm super worried. I hate being worried.
Dani: What are you worried about?
Kalia: Him.

Adam enters..

Adam: Alright, Dani.. we gonna snuggle or what?
Dani: Why so nervous? Koala bear hug...
Adam: Women get so nervous around me.. Now I'm not gonna have a Koala bear dream. I'm gonna have a scary Dani dream.. Dom's gonna be so jealous.

Adam goes.. Moments later, Porsche heads to bed. Dani walks outside..

Dani: Stop plotting my demise.
Shelly: We're not plotting your demise..

Staying on feed 1.. Shelly and Kalia head into the bathroom to checkout a bite on Kalia's neck.

3:24am
Feed 3
Backyard Couch
Dani, Jeff & Jordan

Jeff: I told her to her face, you are my number one target.
Dani: I was shocked.. Shocked! You guys have never been my targets except for week 3.. You were never, ever, ever a consideration for this week, even though I wanted to ration my options.. You were never.. On my life..
Jordan: We just felt like..

This is ongoing. Dani's doing her best to tell Jeff and Jordan that they are not her targets, and she's done everything in her power to prove that.. I'm listening in now while the caffeine works it's way into my brain and bloodstream.. At 3:49am, the conversation between Jeff, Jordan and Dani gets flipped to feed 1. Clearly, something sparked all this post 3am game talk..

I'll be adding to the very intense Jeff, Dani, Jordan pow-wow at the end of TOR, and moving it to it's proper place in the time sequence. As of 5:00am, it's still going on.. You really ought to get on the live feeds and watch it on flashback.

5:15am BBT
Feed 1
Jeff & Jordan
Bathroom

Jeff & Jordan meet in the bathroom to discuss everything that just went down with Dani...

What they garnered from the discussion, how they're processing it and how they're moving forward... Click the pic of Jeff & Jordan to get to the live feeds log in page, or the 3 day free trial.

Please refresh this post at 7:00am BBT for the 1st sections of the Overnight Report... In case you missed the Hot Dog eating contest last night, here's your Flashback Funny for today.. After this, we're diving fast and hard straight into game talk. There was a ton of it last night!

Flashback Funny
9:30pm BBT
QUAD
All HGs
Click the pic to get to the live feeds log in page, if you've gottem, or the 3 day free trial, if you need em. Enjoy!! :0)

CUT TO:
9:45pm BBT
Feeds 3 & 4
HoH Room
Dani & Rachel

Rachel: Isn't Brendon so fun?

Dani: Ohmigod.. That's really how you're gonna try to pitch this to me? I already told you that I'm gonna try to work on Porsche.
Rachel: She's not gonna vote for him.
Dani: Who do you want me to work on? Kalia?
Rachel: What do you think the chances of Kalia voting for Brendon?
Dani: I don't know.. I just feel like in the end, Kalia's gonna do whatever she wants to do. That's like most people in here. You know what I mean?
Rachel: Yeah.
Dani: I can try to sway her.. Did you talk to Brendon, or no?
Rachel: YEah, I did.
Dani: About what I talked to him?
Rachel: mm hmm. If it's a 3-3 vote, you're gonna vote him out.
Dani: Who would be the 3rd, Adam or Kalia?
Rachel: Me, Jeff and Jordan.
Dani: oh...

Rachel: It's gonna be me, Jeff and Jordan, and Adam, Porsche and Kalia.. but if it's a 3-3 vote, are you gonna for sure vote Brendon out?
Dani: It just puts me in a really bad spot.
Rachel: I know it sucks, but... But you have to think Daniele, who is going to help you in the end..
Dani: I know I know.. but if that's gonna happen, I have to convince Kalia to do it. Like I can't have the whole house, even people I am aligned with, mad at me.
Rachel: I agree.. I agree. And this is what I'm thinking, and you can tell me if you think I'm an idiot. (deep exhale) I told Brendon that we should talk to Kalia..
Dani: mm hmm
Rachel: ..and we should be like, look.. Last week you and Daniele tried to make a deal with Rachel.. You guys are all competitors.. Kalia's the only person from the newbies that has stepped up to win a competition...
Dani: She's also only won one competition..
Rachel: I know, but...
Dani: But also Adam just won a competition, so...
Rachel: PoV..
Dani: But who's to say...

Rachel: Right. Right, right, right.. But here's what I'm saying... What if Brendon was to pull Kalia aside and say like, look..
Dani: mm hmm
Rachel: ...Me, you, Daniele and Rachel... all work together.. you know.
Dani: I talked to her about the deal before. I talked to her literally for about 2 minutes, because I got called to the DR and had to do the nominations..

Dani: ..and I basically told her.. I didn't tell her everything. I'm not gonna lie. All said is, "They want a 1 week deal," blablabla... "This can guarantee us this n that," cuz.. I don't know. Kalia is like you. She plays with her emotions. I don't know. I can talk to her, but like I said, Kalia plays with her emotions, and all she cares about is people in this house liking her, so if it's gonna upset other people...
Rachel: But nobody would know it was her. If it's a voting thing?
Dani: No, I agree... We could blame anybody. I understand.
Rachel: Yeah. Nobody would know it was Kalia.. You could blame Porsche..
Dani: I know.
Rachel: I already know for 100% fact that she's not gonna vote for Brendon, cuz when I talked with her about it, she was like, "Last time I voted for Brendon, you were best friends with Jeff and Jordan, so what did it benefit me?" So... She's not gonna vote for him. I know Adam's not going to..

Rachel: So.. Kalia's our last hope. Kalia's on the fence. Shelly hasn't done anything to benefit Kalia..

Rachel's sales pitch continues, but so does the evening, and there is SO much game talk to cover, I really must move on. To continue from this point forward in the conversation in the flashback area of the live feeds, please go feed 3 at 9:48pm. To kill the punchline, Dani and Rachel come to an agreement that in the event Brendon goes, they will and must work together. In other words, Brendon's looking like toast, and Dani's setting herself up to come out of this HoH with no blood on her hands.

CUT TO:
9:53pm BBT
Feed 2
Jeff & Jordan
Hammock

Jordan comes clean to Jeff about the conversation that happened between herself and Shelly, while Rachel was fake sleeping last week. Jordan's doubts about Shelly are festering... We join this conversation already in progress...

Jordan: So Shelly was in the room with me, Rachel was fake sleeping, and Shelly said that she'd put up Adam and Porsche, and backdoor Dani.
Jeff: ok
Jordan: Well, Shelly came up to me and said, "I've about had it with Rachel... She's...
Jeff: Tonight?
Jordan: Yes! She just did it right before the eating competition.
Jeff: ok ok..
Jordan: I know. I'm telling you.
Jeff: ok.
Jordan: And she said.. Well, maybe you should face me, cuz this is really obvious.. but I mean, where ever I go in a room, somebody ends up walking in, and I can't tell you anything.
Jeff: That doesn't matter. We can talk.
Jordan: Anyways, so, Shelly was like, "What's up with her?? She's goin' around.. She told Porsche that I said I would put her and Adam up," and then I was like, "Oh, just ignore it." And then I was like, "Well, Shelly, you did say that." She was like, "I did?" I was like, "Yeah, you said that in the room that night when Rachel was fake sleeping." It just makes me wonder about her.. And then with the eating contest... We know who's on what side..
Jeff: mm hmm
Jordan: ..and um... And.. I don't know.. I know Rachel's doing it for a desperate vote to try to get Brendon to stay.. So I guess Porsche asked Shelly.. or Porsche told Kalia.. and then Kalia and Dani, I saw them sittin' down, right after the pasta.. talkin' about somethin'..
Jeff: Yeah.. I saw that.

Jordan: And now Rachel has disappeared.. but I hope... we're makin' the right decision... cuz they're all in an alliance together.
Jeff: I know... Shelly's talkin' to Porsche...

Jordan: They're all talkin' They're all bff now.
Jeff: They're pointing.. Look.. She's talkin' about somethin'.

Jordan: Probably about Rachel.. See.. I don't think everything's Rachel. Just because everybody doesn't like her? They put everything on her? And then everybody gets even more mad at her.
***Quite possibly the greatest truth to ever exit Jordan's mouth.
Jeff: mm hmm
Jordan: It's not all Rachel. I know she can be annoying, and, like, people get annoyed? But it's not all her. I know it's not. Everybody's just pawning every little thing off on her, because she's an easy person to do that to, because people get so aggravated with her. But that leaves... I'm kinda nervous about it.. If Shelly won HoH, who she would put up. If she's gonna listen to all them.. Cuz you know, if we don't win, um.. If we don't win? Gah.. Something's really wrong with us and we need to just pack our bags and walk out. The only reason why people are comin' down here now talkin' is cuz they're probably thinkin' they don't want other people influencing.. like.. Adam.. or Porsche.. cuz last time they all stayed upstairs the whole time.
Jeff: mm
Jordan: And all of a sudden, Dani's being really talkative and nice? Like, she may be a nice person outside-a-here, but in here, she's playin' for her self.
Jeff: They just held hands..
Jordan: Held hands?
Jeff: Right now. They just shook hands...
***I don't know who they're talking about shaking hands.. Shelly & ___? It can't be Rachel or Dani. They're still up in HoH.
Jordan: Well, Shelly did say that... She told me that.. So it's just makin' me wonder if there's other lies, and she's just pretending like she didn't say it.
Jeff: Yeah.
Jordan: And she did.

Jeff: And Shelly's, like, suckin' Adam's.. well, Shelly's kissin' Adam's ass.. hardcore... cuz I'm sure Daniele's like, "you know Adam's your swing vote."
Jordan: I think that's why Dani's comin' up and talkin' to us.. because she knows she can't play and she's just trying to cover herself.

This conversation with Jeff and Jordan is ongoing, but I've got to move forward with the Overnight. If you'd like to watch the rest of this important segment in the flashback section of the live feeds, please go to Feed 2 at 9:57pm.

Skipping ahead a bit, Jordan reasserts that Dani must go next week, and Jeff's annoyance with Shelly is growing... "Why is Shelly saying put up Rachel? How 'bout you win an HoH and put her up yourself?" They think both Shelly and Adam threw the last HoH.. and Jordan wants to call Shelly out. Jeff advises her to be careful with her words, because Shelly will repeat them all to the other side.


Jeff and Jordan wrap up their talk and get off the hammock at 10:30pm BBT, just as Brendon and Rachel are gearing up on Feeds 3 & 4...
10:30pm BBT
Feeds 3 & 4
Have Not Room
Brendon & Rachel

Rachel: You shouldn't have come back, basically... I don't mean that in a mean way, Brendon. I mean that in a realistic way..
Brendon: Well, no! I should just volunteer to put myself up on the target.. on the block.. so I could win PoV and take myself off and leave you up there, cuz you don't care.
Rachel: Good.
Brendon: Why don't you care? You're playing for both of us.
Rachel: Because, Brendon.. I'm not playing for both of us. I'm playing for neither one of us. Neither one of us are gonna make it to the end.
Brendon: So you're just gonna give up?
Rachel: No! I'm not gonna give up.
Brendon: We're stuck in this game til the end, but you just wanna go to the jury house and hang out with me? Is that why? I mean.
Rachel: Yeah. There's no point.

Brendon: Knock out a f'ing floater then! Knock out Kalia. Knock out Porsche. Put them up against each other!
Rachel: Shhh
Brendon: I'm telling you! You're f'ing making me livid right now, because I don't have.. I tried as hard as I could to stay in this game..
Rachel: I know you did, and I appreciate it.
Brendon: I took a risk this week, because I knew if we were up on the block next to each other, yeah, I could send you home. No problem. I coulda stayed up on the block. Nothing would've changed. I could've won the PoV, pulled my self off. I could've eot the noms the same, sent you home and still played. You're stuck in this game until September 15th, so why don't you...
Rachel: I'm tired of playing the social game.. I'm gonna be the number one target.
Brendon: BECAUSE YOU MAKE YOURSELF A F*CKING TARGET. THINK WITH YOUR GAHDAMN HEAD! (long pause) Because you think like that. Because you give up before you even try.
Rachel: I'm not giving up.
Brendon: I didn't f'in fight this hard to come back in this game, and then leave, get voted out, and then have you tell me you're giving up.
Rachel: That's not what I said. I'm gonna fight as hard as I can. I've been doing that.. for 2 summers in a row.
Brendon: Why do I fight so hard for us? When you don't fight for us?
Rachel: I am.
Brendon: Shh. Keep it down. I don't want people to hear you.
***Brendon. Seriously? After yelling at her? And she's speaking in a normal tone... You Ricky Ricardo chauvinist motherfu... OK.. I want you gone. Get. Out. Bring back Rachel 2.0.


This conversation continues and intensifies. I've got to move forward, and I'll freely admit it's got more to to with my blood pressure right this moment than the fact that it's 7:30am BBT, and I'm running out of time with too much left to cover. If you'd like to watch Brendon treat at Rachel like an abusive jackass with no respect for women whatsoever, please go to 10:33pm on feed 3 in the flashback section of the live feeds.

CUT TO:
11:08pm BBT
Feed 3
HoH
Dani & Kalia

Dani: You have to be more confident in your game. Big Brother is a numbers game. It's not a team sport. It's a numbers game, period.
Kalia: Oooo Kaaayyyy... HoH on Thursday has to be
Dani: For the next 2 weeks, we have to get HoH.. Well for the next 3 weeks, cuz then. Not necessarily..
Kalia: Next 2 weeks, and then not fast forward..
Dani: No, the 3rd one is gonna be fast forward, so the next 2 weeks...
Kalia: OK.. F'ing Thursday? OK.. I'm not even gonna put that in the atmosphere.. I have to win.
Dani: (whispers) Jeff has to go next week. There is no other option.
Kalia: mm hmm
Dani: For real. There is no other option. I'm telling you right now.
Kalia: Cuz Jeff.. Even though he says he's going after floaters, we know he's not.
Dani: When he's gone?
Kalia: Cuz there's no floaters left... Let's say he put up Porsche and Adam.
Dani: If he's gone..
***Smooth Sailing...
Kalia: I know.. I know.. He's literally the last hump.
Dani: Then we get through Adam. Then we take them out. You realize that, right?
Kalia: Yeah.
Dani: And it will be cake.

CUT TO:
11:17pm BBT
Feed 1 & 2
Hammock
Brendon, Adam, Jeff, Jordan

Brendon's working on Adam for his vote...


***This Overnight Report got cut short due to a Comcast outage in my area.. I'm gonna have to add to it when time allows...








Permalink







85 Comments:

Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!! Good morning BBDishers to come in later!!

I couldn't sleep and I've been watching the feeds since 1:30am BBT. This has been some good stuff!! My take: Daniele has no faith in the other mean girls winning HOH and she's scrambling for support in the house. She's been sipping on that liquid courage and is spilling ALL to J/J!!! WOW!!! I still want to see her go but she has really opened up!! Hmmm...

August 17, 2011 at 3:58 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Morning Caro!

Since it seems like my Superpass turns into a pumpkin or a "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable" at 4a BBT (aka 7a our time), I figure I'll pop in and say hi! Hi!

August 17, 2011 at 4:10 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Good Morning Carolyn and any dishers (Or Miss Genie) who are up this lovely morning! :-)

Just checking in before I hit the train to JFK and "enjoy" a nice 6 hour flight to Seattle (which puts me on BBT)! Assuming no serious delays, I should be back in time for tonight's viewing party (and let's be honest, its my first viewing party of the season, so be here or be square)!

August 17, 2011 at 4:21 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Carolyn: I will try and invent injectable caffeine by next summer... and hopefully pick up a Nobel Prize along the way! :-)

August 17, 2011 at 4:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Lucky!! :) Thank you!!!

Morning, Mo! The feeds do a reset at 7am eastern/4am bbt every morning.. give it 5 minutes, then refresh. Everything you missed is viewable in flashback.

Good Morning, Stephen! :) Safe flight!! See you for the viewing party tonight!

August 17, 2011 at 4:24 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

I kinda like tipsy Dani (Did I say that????) A small part of me wouldn't mind seeing Jeff & Dani in F3. But who would be the third??? Jordan just 'cause I like her? Or Rachel so three STRONG competitors can fight it out!!! (I must be sleep deprived delirious!!) In the first scenario Jeff for the win, Jordan for 2nd. In the second scenariom Jeff for the win and Dani for 2nd (again!)

August 17, 2011 at 4:26 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

PSA: @4:38am BBT I ♥ Jeff!!!

I just love his honesty!!

August 17, 2011 at 4:40 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Uhhhhggg! flashback keeps skipping all over. Help! Oh Queen of the dish.

August 17, 2011 at 4:47 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sandra - Close out of real completely. then reopen.

August 17, 2011 at 4:49 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

So simple and yet so effective...Thanks for the fix

August 17, 2011 at 4:54 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

I loved when Dani did the demo with the colored corn. I guess I'm a visual learner cuz that made so much more sense.

August 17, 2011 at 4:57 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Hello and good morning Carolyn & Dishers:)

As a huge J/J fan this is a convo I've really been hoping would happen... If the outcome is J/J voting Brendon out tomorrow :)

Coffee and fingers for you stat Carolyn...& the great ability to get through all the weeds!!

August 17, 2011 at 5:10 AM  
Anonymous Lupo said...

Morning Carolyn
Morning Genie
Morning all other BB faithfuls lol

skip away from my early morning rant, but I find it funny that only now Dani is not feeling too comfy with Kalia and Porsche lol.

Honestly, I don't think Porshe wants to win, she may get the award for Floating Champion of the World.

idk, if Kalia or Porsche do beat the odds and wins, idk how much more I can watch with them in power.

August 17, 2011 at 5:12 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, fellow Dishers

The hot dog eating contest was awesome. Adam killed it.

The Brendon, Rachel "talk" a little after that was painful. He was at his worst. He actually told her to sit and stay at one point. I was waiting for him to say roll over and play dead. If the tv onlies had seen that, there's no way he would be back.

Right now I don't care about game play. Brendon needs to go, now.

Dani talked to Rachel for quite some time last night and they agreed not to come after each other and work together in the event that Brendon goes. That could have gotten Dani thinking about the rest of her alliance. Porsche in particular.

August 17, 2011 at 6:04 AM  
Anonymous Lupo said...

my god Porsche might be the hugest floater of all time.

I don't think any relevant game talk has ever come out of her mouth other than yeah or lets eat!

a smart player would love to be sitting next to her in the finals, cause there is no way to lose against her.

August 17, 2011 at 6:15 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Dani is blowing so much smoke up JeJo azz. She spent a long time last night telling Kalia that the only thing she can do is put up JeJo. Dani believes that if JeJo aren't on the block next week she's a goner.

She used the corn to illustrate that "this" (getting rid of JeJo) has to happen. It has to happen. That's what she told Kalia. Kalia doesn't want to of course because she said that she would never put up Jordan. I think that also lead to Dani being nervous about her alliance.

August 17, 2011 at 6:28 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Morning Carolyn!!!

oh this looks like it's gonna be a mother of a TOR!

I don't evven know where to start a FB!

*runs in circles*

August 17, 2011 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Liquid courage?

How much wine did they get? they were drinking at 9ish BBT when I went to bed..surely that glass wore off by 1-5am

I haven't seen any FB yet, so *maybe* my mind will change, but I don't care anymore, as long as JJ lose. There I said it!! come get me!! :D lol

August 17, 2011 at 6:38 AM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Good Morning Caro :)
Good Morning Dish Family and Happy Show Day.

I really wish mobile had flashback as I am anxious to see the JJ and Dani talk, guess I have to wait til later on the pc, I hope they fix that for next year.

August 17, 2011 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Good morning, Dishies!!! Much love to you all!! I didn't know Keesha was married. Caro, did you get an invite to the wedding???? LOL I don't know why, but in my head, I imagine you hanging out with all of the HGs in the off season. I've built a pretty awesome life for you, Caro. In fact, I'd be just as excited to meet you in person as I would a HG. LOL

I'm a dork. I admit it.

I've got big-time meetings this week that I'm organizing and attending. Not a lot of time for anything else.

I know my husband reads through out the day, so I gotta give him a shout out...Hi, Andersen's Dad!!

Ok, maybe too much Vicodin this morning....

August 17, 2011 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

To me it seems like this will backfire on Dani. If Shelly is doing all she is saying wouldn't it be better for JeJo to vote her out and keep Brendon?

I mean if they don't trust her that much they should get rid of her.

August 17, 2011 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger David B said...

Maxwell is in the House!! Hot dog was a funner. Dani scrambling...LOL!

August 17, 2011 at 6:55 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I get it. Everyone hates brendan, but except for him telling her where to sit, everything else he said to her seemed spot on. Rachel has lost it

Lucky 13

By everything, you mean she told J/J how brenchel sold them out?

August 17, 2011 at 7:13 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Good thing for J/J that Kalia and porsche have no chance if its a physical hoh. really if hoh is what we think it will be, they might as well hand it to Jeff tomarrow morning. save the set designers some work

August 17, 2011 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

G'morning Caro and all Dishers. This may just be the mother of all TOR! I'm convinced I have to go to bed before the HGs start talking game. I watched the feeds for 2 hours last night and there was no game talk. Maybe I need to start going to bed earlier so they'll talk game! LOL!

Have a fabulous day all!

August 17, 2011 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Rachel and Dani were talking about regrets and looking back at their past season wishing they had done something different.

Rachel said, "There's nothing I could have done different my season. Nobody liked me. Kind of like this season."

I will say this in the most sympathetic way possible-WAKE UP!!!
Hind sight is 20/20, that much is true. But most of us don't have the benefit of going back and fixing something that we screwed up. When you step into the BB house, the prize is getting picked to play the game. Winning is a bonus. You can play the game perfectly and still not win because so much depends on how everyone else plays.

Rachel said her biggest goal was to change how people look at her. She has benefit of watching the last season on tape. And she has people who have actually tried to give her good advice and constructive criticism. There is a reason that so many people find Rachel unlikeable. Although she doesn't owe it to any of us who are watching, if she wants to be happy she really needs to figure out where it is that she keeps making her mistakes.

August 17, 2011 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

"Ricky Ricardo"? Really? : /

Not defending Brendon by any means but I makes me wonder if you say that if he weren't of Hispanic descent.

Just sayin.

August 17, 2011 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

What I love so far is not the game unfolding...is Caro getting livid with Brendon! I cracked up.

You have a tough job. You have to listen to convos we choose not too. We can flip feeds & read about later so we don't have to witness it.

The Dish ladies do such incredible work. Thank you so much. Just know Carolyn...as I read what u had transcribed I was using the same frankness of cussing Brendon as you. I voted for Dom...not him to come back.

Side note game wise...something tells me by the time TOR is done I will be saying Dani wtf did u do? Sigh.

Bottom line (outside of Kalia winning HOH which I really dont want to see even tho I want Dani to win BB13)Dani needs to win pov this coming week.....period. So she is not an option for eviction.

August 17, 2011 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Going to see my sister today.

Have a great day everyone!

See you at the viewing party.

August 17, 2011 at 7:49 AM  
Anonymous Stephanie! said...

Good Morning Carolyn and fellow dishers! Already a superb TOR and its not even completed yet! Thanks for making my very boring job that much more enjoyable every morning!

Btw... Brendon is making me sick the way he is talking to Rachel! Very unfair, seeing as she is the one trying to get the votes to keep him. Anywho, JeJo have GOT to win HOH tomorrow, or i'm afraid their time in the house may be coming to a screeching halt sooner rather than later. Here's to hoping!

August 17, 2011 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Yes Rachel could use some help.

But it's not going to come from the self righteous, self appointed therapists in the BB house however.

Even Jordan is on to the way people treat Rachel.

smartest thing she said all season & let's see if her fans take note..

August 17, 2011 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MoNYC - I've been calling Brendon Ricky Ricardo for a long time.. You have to remember, I live in Miami, so most guys I've dated are Latin.. My best friend, Zoraida, and I refer to the chauvinistic ones as Ricky Ricardos.. It all started with a guy she dated years ago.

August 17, 2011 at 7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a huge fan of Rachel's. But...I really wish she could see what we see on the feeds. Brendon treats her so very badly. You can see the life drain out of her when he treats her like that.

August 17, 2011 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning everyone! WOW what a night! Just wanted to say Hi and then catch up on the overnight. See everyone in a bit.

August 17, 2011 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Watching BBAD I realized that every time Brendon does not want people to know he and Rachel are fighting, he raises his voice when he's telling her to shut up. Sometimes even his whispers sound like shouts.

August 17, 2011 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Caro!!! *sending you a hot Cuban.... coffee and lots of LOVE!*

Morning Everyone! :)

August 17, 2011 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger HeyLady said...

Seems like everyone has a final 3 deal with everyone else.

Dani - she has a deal w/ B/R for F3, and now a deal w/ J/J for F3, or her deal w/ P/K for F3.

B/R - They have their F3 deal w/D, and their F4 deal w/ J/J

Why is it different when Shelley has deal with multiple people? Just bad game play in that she got caught?

August 17, 2011 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow like j/j convo lastnight

August 17, 2011 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Carolyn? Thank you. Seriously.

I can't even hear Brendon's voice anymore without wanted to reach through my computer and wanting to _____ . (insert any and all survivor of abuse, take a stand, adjectives here)

Thank you for listening to his sh*t and transcribing so we can stay in the loop, yet not listen to him.

I have never cared for Rachel. But, now I find myself REALLY caring for her.

Rach? If you ever read this? RUN. This guy is toxic and he is killing your spirit, your soul. Do NOT let ANYONE do that. That is where you need to be a TRUE competitor... when it comes to standing up for, and being, yourself.

RAWR!

Brendon? Get help. You need it dude. And get off my feeds, my TV.

*sprays a whole case of Zombie-Be-GONE!*

August 17, 2011 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

omg WHY did i watch that Brendon/Rachel flashback!

let me tell ya, Ricky Ricardo is like callin him santa Claus compared to what I'd like to say.

&^%$$#$#$#$$@!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 17, 2011 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning Carolyn!! Good morning BBDishers
geni,gaytor,grenden an the rest of all

I hope that jj and rach dani can stay till f6 maybe with porch? a
I dont know i hate bren going i want rach or j/j win hoh.

August 17, 2011 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Forget Latin, they act like Ricky and Lucy because it's the dynamic. It's the style of dominance and submissiveness. Sadly, Brendon and Rachel are not caricatures on a sitcom. In real life, as I understand it, Lucile Ball wore the pants.

I've been talking about Brendon's psychological glitches for two years. I'm tired of it. You can't cure personality disorders. Hopefully as the "honeymoon" fades Rachel will bring out the strength that she clearly has inside her and stop behaving like a dependent toddler. She allows him to treat her this way. That doesn't justify his behavior, but it does help perpetuate it.

IMHO, he is one of the single most unattractive men I have laid my eyes and ears on. He's a true example of how it's the inside that counts. His physical looks have become vile to me (never my type, but vile is strong) because of his personality and behavior.

If I never see him again, it will be too soon.

August 17, 2011 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger AshleyKP said...

Good Morning Everyone! Good Morning Carolyn! Good Morning Genie!

You ladies do such a great job!

My ideal scenario would be for Brendon to leave, Rachel to be fine and go back to being Rachel 2.0 and there to be an endurance tomorrow night where Jeff wins it puts up Kalia and Dani and Dani goes home and there to be a fastforward where Jordan wins and puts up Kalia and Porsche and Porsche go to home. Then I want Rachel to win HOH and put up Kalia and Shelly and Kalia to go home.

I am sorry....that was not a very good grammatically correct paragraph but Big Brother does that to me.

Have a great day everyone!

August 17, 2011 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Caro-totally off BB topic but a topic you frequently joke about.

I used to get Remicaid treatments that required me to be hooked to an IV for a couple hours. The doctor would always ask if I wanted a cup of coffee or a magazine. One day I said 'just put the coffee into the i.v.'

Long story short, my doctor said they used to do something very similar to coffee through the i.v. because the caffeine showed to be effective in treating migraines.

August 17, 2011 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Everyone The cable company in Caro's area has gone down and should be restored by 9:57 AM BBT!

TOR to be continued at that time!

August 17, 2011 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Thanks Genie!! Love you too!!!

August 17, 2011 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Thanks Genie! ♥

Tell Caro to go for a good, blood pressure reducing, bike ride and nice cup o' cuban.

She deserves it.

~xoxox to all of our Dishy Family!~

August 17, 2011 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Carolyn, you so rarely voice your true opinion, so I laughed out loud at the Ricky Ricardo comment. I heartily agree, BTW. Can't abide controlling, abusive men, and Brendon falls directly into that dispicable mix. Ugh. With him around, Rachel is never going to gain any self confidence, and that's really sad.

August 17, 2011 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Zany - AWWW love you!

Sam - Awwww :) You're welcome! Will pass it along to Caro! :)

August 17, 2011 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

So is it pretty much assumed that this week's HOH will be similar to the rope challenge that Brendon won? And then people will say it was geared more towards Jeff. I beg to differ. Just because Jeff could carry the heavy ropes doesn't mean he could have untangled the knot. I like J&J better than the majority of people in the house, but sometimes the boy ain't too smart.

August 17, 2011 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i will say here's what i want to happen.

I know ppl want bren gone an ok if he leaves fine
i wish shelly would leave but ok bren goes, jordin wins hoh? or jeff. hope fuly they put kalia and dani dani wins pov.

Then kali an shelly or kalia an prch goes up. one the mean girls or shelly leave

then rach or the other jj win hoh and finely put adam and shelly up an one them leave

Dani/rach/j/j/porch f5? hows that sound?

August 17, 2011 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good Morning!!

I have missed the Dish and Disher's so much! So glad to be back home!

I will never be able to cach up on everything but KScoot kept me in the loop about the important stuff.

It is great to be home!

August 17, 2011 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn!
Good morning, Genie!
Good morning, Dishers!

Happy Wednesday!!!

Wow, what an amazing season this has been. Non-stop!

Sending hugs to Carolyn & Genie!!! You are both amazing!

I have many thoughts but it's nothing that hasn't already been said by others & it's easier for you all if I don't write a novel...LOL!

But, do want to say over the last few days Dani has left me w/ the impression she is playing a very smart game. She keeps things spinning in her mind knowing nothing is a sure bet but planning on worst case or best case scenarios. IMO, she seems to be continually working each & every person to her advantage whether it be for a short term or long term goal. And, she realizes. more than others, the social aspect of this game is a HUGE part & is working very hard on repairing that part of her game that suffered in past weeks.

August 17, 2011 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Ok! Stepping in for Caro in the comments! :)

Morning Lucky13 :)

Morning Mo! :) FYI The feeds "roll over" @ 4 AM BBT everyday for maintainance. As to thr Ricky Ricardo comment... Caro is one of the most impartial and fairest peeps I know. :)

Morning Stephen! :) Hope you have a safe trip! See you later! :)

Morning Sandra! :)

Mornign MissLissa! :)

Morning Lupo! :)

Morning MM! :)

Morning MnM! :) Amen re: judgmental therapists and not just in the house :)

Morning WendyBB! :)

Morning Zany! :) Huggies :)

Morning DavidB! :)

Morning Johnny! :) It's typical to blame the victim in situations like these :)

Morning Cindi! :)

Morning Grendon :) How about we ease off Rachel for like a day?

Morning Lezbionic! :) Thank you on behalf od Caro and myself! :)

Morning Stephanie! :)

Morning Anon! :)

Morning Shi Shi! :)

Morning Hey Lady! :)

Morning Tiffany! :)

Morning Sam! :) Great advice! :)

Morning Jane! :) I wanted to repost your whole comment; thats how much I agree! :)

Morning AshleyKP! :) I like your scenario except Shelly is much more dangerous than Porsche :)

Morning PattiZ! :) Agreed!

Morning Michelle!!! :) I missed you darling! :)

August 17, 2011 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I posted this earlier but I will try again.

I think the hot dog eating contest was completely unfair. It was obviously rigged to favor people with bells on their clothes who make toys for Santa Claus.

August 17, 2011 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning MsFitz! :) Huggies!

August 17, 2011 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Michelle - Welcome Back! Hope you had a great trip!!! Missed you!!!

August 17, 2011 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

ACK @ my typos... well whatevs! :)

August 17, 2011 at 8:58 AM  
Anonymous Sephi said...

I really think that Dani is playing the best game in the house. She seems to be seriously thinking through all scenarios and options and she isn't afraid to win a competition and get blood on her hands.

It seems like a lot of the other HG's (JeJo included), don't want to win and have to make the tough HOH decisions. Kalia completely muffed her HOH due to her inability to put her desire for likability aside and to just focus on the game (in spite of all her tough talk).

Jane,

I completely agree with you on your Brendon comments. I too find Brendon to be completely repulsive on a physical level and I know that is due to his personality and how he treats Rachel and others. It is interesting because from a purely physical standpoint, he fits most peoples opinions of what constitutes "good looking", and yet so many of us find him soooo unattractive because of who he is on the inside.

Everytime I hear him say "do I need to draw you a picture", I start feeling naseous....

August 17, 2011 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger AshleyKP said...

Hey Genie!

I completely agree but I get so annoyed with Porsche. She has not done anything yet she uses the "We" a heck of a lot.

August 17, 2011 at 9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn, fellow Dishers!

I would love to sign up to get this free feeds but I dont have a credit card only a checkcard and I dont know how secure this site is and it worries me to put that info on and have someone clear my checking account out!

So I want to thank you Carolyn, fellow Dishers for all the hard work you do by posting all the information to us! I spend alot of time reading your posts and I am loving it cause sometimes I have to work on the nights that BB13 airs!

Thank you all so much for taking so much of your precious time to inform us all!

August 17, 2011 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Tiffany-Jade?

I've seen a mean side come out in everyone in that house. For 13 seasons now...

That's what being cooped up does to people. "Mean girls" is just plain silly. Just sayin'.

August 17, 2011 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Linda Joy Singleton said...

I woke up around 4AM and turned BB on my IPad. Surprised to find J/J/D awake, and worried J/J will believe Dani. She was even convincing me! I don't want her to win, but I'm gaining respect for her game. She plays dirty but she has a kind heart unlike her father -- I hated his bully-style game.

Anyone hear how BB is doing in ratings? Did anyone else catch a comment last night (can't remember who) wondering if the show would continue? BB does seem to be cutter some costs. Tell me I'm wrong, please.

August 17, 2011 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Agreed Sam!!!

I hate it!

I could nickname all of the houseguests but I don't :D

August 17, 2011 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Hi Genie,

I didn't intend on pushing the subject further but since so many have responded (and I'm feeling a little put on the spot), I'll say that because Ricky Ricardo was so clearly a stereotypical caricature of a Latino, it can be used and/or received as a slur. (Por ejemplo: Sen. Tom Colburn saying that Justice Sotomayor has some 'spaining to do' during her confirmation hearing.)

Again, I don't have a doubt in my mind that Caro meant that way. Nor do I want to be misunderstood as defending Brendon and/or condoning his actions. But as a Latina (and I'm just speaking for myself here), seeing someone clearly of Hispanic heritage called Ricky Ricardo raises flags and I had to say something. I don't think I need to defend and/or justify my feeling.

Anyway, that's all. Thank you Caro and you Genie for the amazing work and coverage of the show and feeds and this awesome space.

August 17, 2011 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Hey Jane?

Got room on your bus for me? *squeezes in* I find myself almost always cruising in your lane with our thoughts/perceptions darlin'. For several years now. You rock. ♥

August 17, 2011 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Anon! :) Wish I had a name to address you by! :) I belive you can set up a pay pal account using your checking info... but I'm not 100% sure! :)

Morning Linda! :) BB's ratings are stellar! :)

Mo honey, you don't need to justify your reactions/opinions at all. I totally get your point of view. I have always known you to be awesomely insightful and fair. I have never once seen you attack any HG or anyone in comments! I just wanted to reinforce that I know Caro didn't mean it as an ettnic slur! Thank you so much for being part of the dish! Huggies :)

Sam - You're sitting in my lap! Scooch over! :)

August 17, 2011 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

I never thought of Ricky as a stereotypical caricature of a Latino,

I thought of him as a stereotypical caricature of a husband from the 50's .

August 17, 2011 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Thanks MnM... it's nice to know I'm not the only one (again! =) that finds that term ridiculous.

I won't read past that term used in anyone's comments. Makes my eyes come to a screeching halt and I move on. It bugs me that much.

August 17, 2011 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

If I don't get a ride on that bus of Jane's I will cry in the bushes for the rest of the season!!! lol

August 17, 2011 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Hahaha Genie =)

*gently resting mah head on your shoulder*

Smoochies. ♥

August 17, 2011 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Sam - Smoochies. ♥!

August 17, 2011 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning everyone. Thanks Genie for keeping this going while Caro cable goes whaggie.

I'm just now starting to read so maybe I'll be caught up before I have to prepare the foot for viewing by my doctor today at 2:15 pm CDT. I'd rather have Dr. Ritchie do my exam but my other Dr. is a few thousand miles closer.

The foot has felt better since leaving the ace bandage off but it's still not that much better. It has 3 days to get better because I can't miss the benefit and my regular show Saturday night, especially my regular show because I need the money. We all need extra money. If you have any you don't need send it to me.

Or better yet, hit The Dish Tip Jar. Carolyn gives us so much and asks for nothing in return, so what better way to show your appreciation for all that hard work she does to give us a place to come to and enjoy for 3 months a year.

Before I start reading... Something very strange I have noticed the last couple of days.

I wake up and start looking at The Dish, ready to hit that 'like' button on each Front Page Post and I see I've already done it. Not that I mind because I was going to do it anyway, but how is it happening? Sure I'm on a new med that is really helping me sleep but I have no recollection of being here prior to a time such as now. Am I sleep Dishing? Things that make me go hmmm.

:o)

August 17, 2011 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i hate shelly now omg what is she doing, to me last night her convo with jj was sooo bad.

August 17, 2011 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

You can sit on my lap, sitting on Genie's lap, MnM. ♥

Genie Dogpile!

*giggles*

August 17, 2011 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Hi genie

While its not a big deal, I do agree with MoNYC. Being Latin myself, when I read that I kinda said huh...

August 17, 2011 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Just my 2 cents and I will be done on the subject.

I had been to many BB sites before I found the Dish and Carolyn runs a tight ship with the help of Genie.

I have also come to know Carolyn better in the off season and you will be hard pressed to find a better human being on the planet.

Thank you.

August 17, 2011 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

It's funny how people see things differently. I never would have guessed Lucy was a victim of abuse

August 17, 2011 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Stephen, I've dubbed Genie with a new name in case you missed while buried in prep for and taking the NY Bar Exam.

She's now known as S&M Genie,or Genie, Queen of S&M.

It sounds kinkier than it really is, or is it? What do we really know about Genie Sea?

Genie always catches those Smackdowns and this year she's been here for oodles of Meltdowns. Thus we have S&M Genie.

:o)

August 17, 2011 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ohhh could could adam j/j keep bren an shelly go byebye? 240am this morning jj adam is good

August 17, 2011 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Mwah MsFitz!! We had a great time. But glad to be home.

August 17, 2011 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Comments threatening physical violence to any HG or harassing any other commenter will not be published.

That includes Caro and myself. Thank you!

Can we let the hot subject drop right now?

Also. Can we chat about something other the the HGs' personal lives?

August 17, 2011 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

NEW TOP POST!

The Morning Report

August 17, 2011 at 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning Genie of the Sea,

Good Morning fellow addicts,

Tor was great, sorry Caro lost power, I hope all is ok..

How are you Genie? When does school start for you? I have missed "talking" to you guys, hopefully I am back now...

I am finally getting caught up a little..especially because of you and Carolyn..you are the best..thank you!!!!

Pam

August 17, 2011 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

Hi Genie, Carolyn, and fellow dishers!

jane - I couldn't agree more!

As far as Rachel, am I the only one that did not see the "Rachel 2.0" the week Brendon was gone? The only changes I noticed was she cried more and seemed to be in a fog.

August 17, 2011 at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below