;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday Afternoon Smackdown Central

Good afternoon, BB lovers!! I hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday! Mine just vastly improved! Comcast service has been restored to my area~ WooHoo! OK, so.. workout - check, caffeine - check, shower - check, fabulous RelaxTheBackChair that makes it so my back never gives out before my brain goes kaflooey, check! Let's do this!

If this is your first time in to BBDish today, and you've been away from the live feeds, you must go and check out GenieSea's phenomenal Morning Report!! There's a ton of important info, as well as HoH pics, and the intro alone is worth the click! Also, you'll need it for the trips down flashback lane! Genie's Report ended with a bang!

12:58pm BBT
The Feeds are on Fire!! To the annoyance of one person on twitter, probably more, I must say.. Spark em up! It's just what I say. ;p Always have. Always will.
Feed 1/2 - Shelly, Kalia and Jordan - are laying low in the bathroom, because..


Feed 3/4 - Jeff is currently giving Rachel an earful, and he asked for the backyard to be cleared.... "If he leaves, I'm the number one guy! I'm upset too."

CUT TO:
1:10pm BBT
Feed 1 & 2
Have Not Room
Rachel & Brendon

Rachel's upset with Jeff and venting to Brendon about it.

Brendon: I'm gonna tell him, you may talk to Jordan like that, but you can't talk to Rachel that way.
***I'm choking here.
Brendon: All you have to do is maintain the next HoH.
Rachel: I'm telling you right now. I will win that HoH. I swear on our relationship. I will not cry. etc., etc..
Brendon: We still have 2 days - today and tomorrow.. Leave the talking to me.. Don't blow it for yourself in here.
Rachel: He has no reason to talk to me like that. He doesn't talk to daniele like that.
Brendon: That's my job.. I'm gonna put him in his place and let him know where he stands. Trust me. I'm gonna have a talk with him.
Rachel: F*cking sheep? We';re not gonna go against the house?? Is this a game that you play for the house?? I'm sorry.. Are you on the block, Jeff? Did you get backdoored?
Brendon: Every time you get upset, think about..
Rachel: I go to the DR and I yell. Don't worry.
Brendon: Good. But remember it's just a game.
Rachel: But people should stand up for what they believe in. DO they do that in life too?
Brendon: Yes, they do..
Rachel: I don't know why everyone loves Jeff so much.l He has a bad temper, He's disrespectful..
Brendon: They just don't show that on tv.
Rachel: of course not. Because he's Jeff and he's their pet.
Brendon: They just get great edits..

Rachel's livid that Jeff and Jordan wont vote for them without the 4th vote. This is ongoing.. Rachel's upset about everything Jeff and Jordan related. Brendon's trying to put a life perspective on it.

Rachel: I understand that this is a game, and I understand that this is not life, but I'm gonna get pissed about it when people do stupid things.. Just listen to me real quick. If Kalia, Adam, Shelly wins HoH, I'm getting nominated..
Brendon: Stop yellin' at me.
**cough
Rachel: I'm not yelling.. I'm just telling you how it is. I was here for a week without you..
Brendon: You have to play smart..

This conversation is hitting the lather, rinse repeat cycle.. I'm checking the other feeds...
1:25pm
Around the feeds...
  • It's bikini hour in the backyard... Jordan's talking to Adam about her boobs being too big, while Jeff's jogging the yard. Adam asks Jeff if he thinks so, and Jeff says, a little, but they're nice...
  • Meanwhile in the Have Not Room, Brendon's moved into the supportive, loving boyfriend mode..
1:45pm BBT
Feed 4
Pool
Jeff & Jordan

Jeff's venting to Jordan about Rachel.. We join this conversation already in progress.
Jeff: I'm not even joking.. My niece would be a better competitor in this game, socially.. How many times can you tell someone.
Jordan: I said, I've been honest to your face the whole time. I told you exactly what I'm gonna do. What don't you comprehend..
Jeff: She's so selfish. It's sickening.
Jordan: I agree; It's very annoying.

1:48pm - Dani comes out..

Dani: I was just gonna tell you guys too.. If I did win HoH week after this coming... It wouldn't strictly be like the people you're closest to..

Jordan and Jeff tell Dani about the argument with Rachel.

Jordan: Rachel was telling me before, I think Jordan's gonna give Shelly a pity vote...

Jeff: She's self-absorbed and she doesn't hear anything but her own name. And if it's not about her, she doesn't care.

They go on to Dani about how Rachel doesn't get that Brendon is the target...

Jeff: They think they're in some competition for America's Big Brother Player.. I'm not in that competition. I don't care. It's spite.
Dani: We've all been waiting for it.
Jordan: I'm definitely waiting for more tonight.. I basically babysat her all last week.. THey wanna get mad at us?
Jeff: This isn't even game.. I'm like, all I do is help you. and you don't listen.. All I do is help you. I'm done.

1:55pm - Dani goes in...
1:56pm - Brendon comes out...

Brendon: What did the mistress of the night have to say?
Jordan: She told us again.. She's not the tie breaker..
Jeff: She didn't straight out say that, but..
Brendon: I'll get it straightened out tonight.. I've got one vote in jury..

Rachel comes out and the situation elevates instantly.. Instantly... Jordan and Rachel - Round ?? If you're not watching this on the feeds right now, you want to!

Rachel - Jeff - Jordan Smackdown

Jordan: We're trying to play the game too, and I know you're pissed off, but if we don't have Adam's vote.. I've had your back 100% in this game. Don't act like I haven't.
Rachel: (flippantly) OK. You're right.
Brendon: Rachel, it is what it is.
Rachel: I would vote for you guys, if the entire house was against..
Jeff: What does it do?
Rachel: When you have..
Jeff: We were with you 100%.. We never left you. I don't understand where this attitude is coming from...

Brendon calms her.. Rachel was very offended by the babysitting comment about last week. Jordan apologizes. Rachel can't get over it.

Jeff: You've never said a bad word about us to anyone in the house? I can't bring a single person out here to say otherwise?? I find it hard to believe that you guys would vote for us for no reason.


Seriously.. You need to watch this. It's rapid fire.. too fast for me.. and frankly, I did a crap job of covering it. Yelling makes my fingers freeze up. It's on feeds 3 and 4, it's important, and it started at 1:56. Tensions cool at nearly 2:15pm... but the discussion goes on..

2:15pm BBT
Feed 3 & 4
Jordan, Brendon, Rachel

Jordan: That's just Jeff. I'm used it, but yeah, he's short tempered..
Brendon: Can you imagine if it was just the 2 of them in the house? haha. We're the calm ones. Thank you Jordan. I really do appreciate you being here.
Jordan: And I really didn't mean to say babysit.. I looked out for her all last week..

Brendon: I know.. It's just.. Rachel heard from Shelly, Porsche and Kalia that.. She's just over it.. Shelly's a tough woman, and that's not her.. At the end of the day, just put it behind you and work together for as long as you have to.
Jordan: Yeah! I'm sorry it worked out this way.. but at least you got to come back in, and see Rachel.. and she has a chance to stay in here and fight..
Brendon: and I get to choose who wins.. People wanna be jerks to me now? They wont get my vote.
Jordan: We won 3 and lost 3.. Even if it was Jeff up there, it would be stupid for you guys to vote to keep him if there was no chance.
Brendon: No, I understand.. I agree.. I'm gonna talk to everybody tonight..

Talk turns to life outside the house.. and how Jordan used her money to buy her mom a house, because her mom's unable to provide for herself...

2:24pm - Checking the other feeds...
Feed 1 & 2
HoH Room
Dani & Kalia

Dani: Rachel and Brendon both apologized to me.. She said every single thing you said was gonna happen, with Jeff and Jordan building their army, happened.. She said they totally regret not going for it with me.. That kinda felt good to hear that.. They wanted to stick to the 5 the whole way through. What a boring season that would've been. You're welcome, America. I was bored. I had to entertain myself.

Dani's hoping for a Luxury Comp on Friday. Kalia's hoping for an HoH win. Talk turns to who Jeff and Jordan would put up. Kalia tells Dani she thinks she is the bigger target. Whatevs. Dani counts the votes and knows it wouldn't matter, because if Jeff's side wins, they have the votes to get her out.

Kalia: I can't believe Adam and Shelly both went over there..
Dani: I can't wait to give people Koala bear hugs.. I'm the best hugger.. I love hugging.. I hug everybody. It would probably annoy you. It's not awkward hugs like here..

2:32pm BBT
Feed 3 flips from Brendon, who has just been called to the DR, and Jordan to the Chrome Room with Jeff, Adam and Porsche, who are talking about the NFL Lockout and how to trick Julie Chen into telling them during the live show...

Casey Anthony, Yankees or the Lockout. Which would you like to know about... Brendon comes in and they include him in the conversation. He mentions that the only time the HGs have ever been told about an outside event was September 11, 2001. Talk turns to where everyone was.. Adam was on the Jersey side.. He saw it..

2:37pm BBT
Feeds 3 & 4 flips back to the Pool... Shelly and Jordan.

Shelly's telling Jordan what a great motivational speaker Jeff is.. Jordan says he's very direct..

2:40pm
Feed 3
It begins

Jordan: I was so mad.
Shelly: I was staying out of it, but I said to myself, if she comes at Jordan, I'm going out there. I don't understand her. I tried. But I don't get it. Brendon says she's different outside of the house, but I don't see how.

Shelly thanks Jordan for sticking up for her, and says she'll always have her back. Jordan says they'll talk more about that later... Then talk turns to Daniele and how they both like her as a person, but are very aware she's 100% game on all the time, even when she's drunk, like last night..

Jordan gets called to the DR. Shelly remains poolside, doing something to her toes, but not talking to anyone.

2:55pm BBT
Around the house..

  • Jeff's in the pool on feed 1... Brendon's poolside, chatting with him. They're talking about the coming HoH, and in spite of the constant sawing, the HGs now mostly think it'll be a QnA...
  • Upstairs in HoH, on feeds 3 & 4, Dani & Kalia are talking about who they'll be friends with outside of the house..
3pm BBT
Feed 1
Brendon wants to play some pool before they get locked inside. Jeff's game. All they need is Adam.. Talk turns to Beverly Hills Cop. They call out to Adam, on the couch with Shelly, to find out what Judge Reinhold played.. Adam fills them in on Judge Reinhold's resume.

Feed 3
Flipping up to HoH for a sec, Dani says, "I'm not big on cuddling."

3:03pm
Feed 2
They're talking about how the Fast Forward night works..

Shelly: The best thing you can hope is that you don't get nominated...
Adam: You have to do an eviction, and HoH, a veto, and then an eviction.
Shelly: Yeah, it's fast. I guess you get 2 minutes.
Adam: That's gonna be... You start the night with 7 people and then you end with 5...

Talk turns to how packed the HoH was during the first HoH lockdown... as opposed to now.. and what's coming.

Adam: Like if there's 2 evictions in 1 week.. If we're finishing on Sunday the 11th?
**Not. The finale is on Wednesday night, the 14th.
Adam: I can't see the doing the finale on a Sunday though..
**And certainly not on the 10th anniversary of 9/11.
Adam: Probably the 14th or 15th. Farah.. If the finale's on the 14th, sell the concert tickets.

6:08pm BBT
Non- game talk on all the feeds at the moment.
***Skippy, we need a little eyecandy. Please. Jeff's in the pool, but you kept the closeups on Brendon, and now... Thanks for the "Sweet Caroline" wakeup music nod the other day though.. That was pure awesomesauce. :) Just let me live in my egocentric little world of delusions of grandeur, k?


3:13pm
Feed 3
HoH Room
Dani & Kalia

Dani: Know what I just realized? You and I are the only people in this house who've never been on the block.

Dani gets pensive...


Dani: In Jordan's season, she was up on the block like 5 times.
Kalia: Always as a pawn.
Dani: I think she's pretty much guaranteed final 2.
Kalia: Because people wanna give the speech, she's won before from doing nothing.. Don't let her win again from doing nothing. I've said this before.. I don't think you could've found a more stupid group of people. I'm just like, put it together.. That's why I worry that people in the jury would vote on some ass-back.
Dani: You never know.. If I'm in the jury, I will campaign like crazy for a player to win. I do not wanna be a part of a season where someone nice wins. This is not a charity event.

3:18pm
Dani gets up to use the restroom...

Downstairs on feeds 1 & 2, Porsche says "Dani and Kalia are probably napping upstairs." Nope. Porsche's preparing a salad, with the assistance of Adam..

3:19pm BBT
Jordan comes out of the DR and joins Adam and Porsche in the Kitchen for a moment, before heading back outside to join Jeff.

Jordan: Does my hair look bad?
Porsche: Pigtails can never look bad.

3:20pm
Back up in HoH, Dani are talking smack about people who haven't won anything.
Dani: I'm not gonna lie, unless Adam wins every competition from here on out, there's no way I'd vote for him.
Kalia: He's been spouting from day one how he wants a newbie to win this game, and he aligns with 2 vets.
Dani: If it were Shelly and Adam, who would you vote for?
Kalia: Adam.
Dani: Really? Shelly, you cleaned your way to 1/2 a million dollars...
Kalia: Biggest cleaning job she ever had..
Dani: She has a ton of money though.. I don't care about who needs money or doesn't. At the end of the day, if you played the game, I'm voting for you. .... Porsche and Adam are like butt buddies today.
Kalia: Good. He's been all over Jeff and Jordan lately.
Dani: I want Brendon and Rachel to fight with Jeff and Jordan tonight..
Kalia: Me too.. and maybe if Jeff wins HoH, she'll be his target.. Shelly's like, I'm feeling very mischievous today.. I'm like, just re-lax..
Dani: Know what would be really funny? After Brendon puts his luggage in the Storage Room? Let's put the Chess pieces in there.
Kalia: But then we can never gettem back...

Kalia wants to bring back the chess pieces, not to have them leave the house..


3:30pm BBT

Dani: Endurance Again?? What'd she say? 30 minutes?? Why not Endurance next week? You better win. If it's Endurance, which it is, it'll probably come down to you and Rachel.

Yipppeeeee!!! Dani said the magic words!!

The HGs are going on lockdown in 30 minutes, and they will be locked in until the HoH Comp on the Live Show. NOW they all think Endurance again! ☺

If you don't have the live feeds yet, gettem set up now, just so you can make sure you're all good to go, with no tech difficulties for the big show! :) Here's the 3 Day Free Trial.


3:35pm
The HGs are buzzing about the Comp Tomorrow, but it's time for a bloggy break before the Wednesday Show Viewing Party.

Please mind the critters!

***You're welcome. ;p

We'll be back at 7:50pm Eastern / 4:50pm BBT for the Wednesday Show Viewing Party!! If you're not on the east coast, and you'd like to watch the show when we do, join us, we'll have a link for you in that post to make that possible for you! :)







Permalink







42 Comments:

Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

*HUGHUGHUG* Caro's back Back again
Guess who's back guess who's back guess who's back

I missed you!!!

Genie is great to be with, don't get me wrong, I love her tons, too!!

But, like, literally, like, I could squeeze you both!

August 17, 2011 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Caro..just cking..will u be able to cmplt TOR or nah...no worries...just wondering

August 17, 2011 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Hello, Caro! Glad you have your internet back!! Mine went out 2 nights ago right at midnight. Some sort of upgrade or maintenance.


Brendon and Rachel have me furious right now! Brendon speaks to Rachel like she's a dog at times. Jeff has been a little rude towards Jordan as well.


OMG! As I am typing this, I believe Rachel just called Dan a super floater! Seriously?!

Oy Vey!

Anyway, back to Jeff. Brendon is going to call him out on the way he speaks to Rachel AFTER the fact. Why not be a man and stop it from happening.

Rachel and Brendon will sink their own ships and in less that 36 hours.

August 17, 2011 at 1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachels body language tells everyone exactly what she is thinking...She didn't say anything to Jeff but her whole body spoke volumes because she isn't getting her way!!!!!

August 17, 2011 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone!! :) yayyy!! I got my internet back!! It came back on just in time for this!

Hi Zany!! HUGHUGHUG!! :) Smoooch!!

Hi Lezbionic! :) Time permitting.. I want to, just so there's continuity on the blog..

Hi Toni! :) Thank you!!! I don't know what this was, but it's back! My whole island went out!

August 17, 2011 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger I 4 GIT said...

OMG...Brendon just said he is not respectful of Jeff because is so disrespectful to women!!! He needs a reality check!!!!

August 17, 2011 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I have been trying really hard to hold my tongue since it's lay-off of Rachel day.

I thought the way Brendon and Rachel double teamed Jordon was their attempt at intimidating her and making veiled threats (albeit meaningless threats). Knowing Jeff's temper, it's a wonder we did not have an epic scream-fest. I think Jeff has his moments, but Brendon is without a doubt, the most disrespectful person in the house. He talks to everyone like they are beneath him, especially the women. To top it off, Rachel referred to Dan as a super floater. Huh? That really rubbed me the wrong way. Here's to a speedy eviction for Brendon with Rachel following next Thursday. P.S. When you spend hours (literally) in the HOH room, people start to feel that maybe you are making deals behind their back.

I'm thinking that this would not be a good night for alcohol. Well, good for us maybe, but not so much for them.

August 17, 2011 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Ugh, I can't believe Rachel is talking about the way Jeff talks to Jordan..."hello kettle, you're black."

In a perfect world we would all speak to each other civally and with respect, but it isn't, so we deal. And to be in that house, where paranoia, emotions,etc run high, I can understand why some people get snippy, especially to their significant others, which is why I usually don't hold it against them...even Jeff...even Brendon, until last night. That just crossed the line.

I really really want to like Rachel, probably because i feel sorry for her, and what Jordan said about how everyone puts everything on Rachel, I believe that to be true, so I alway try to feel compassion for her...but then once I do she breaks into the selfish, self-righteous Rachel that makes it so hard for me to support.

I guess it's been repeated a billion times in the comment section, but I really hope Brendon and Rachel wake up to the fact that this isn't THEIR game, and people don't have to play it for THEM.

August 17, 2011 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi LuLu! :)

Hi Grnendon! :)

Hi I4Git! :)

August 17, 2011 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Ok. Thanks. I know these hg dont give it a rest so I understand. :)

August 17, 2011 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Jordan get the Yow-Zoinks! two days in a row!

Can't wait to see Brendan put Jeff in his place...pfft. And Jeff will talk like that to Dani too poor, poor rachel. He just hasn't had the opprotunity to get pissed at her yet. If you haven't noticed Jeff's an equal opprotunity yeller. Ask Russell

August 17, 2011 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Just for laughs, while I was writing my last post:

Brendon said he gets along with Rachel so well because he always treats her with respect.

Then he made the same stupid comment about loving her for her heart, but instead of letting it just be a sweet comment he had to once again use the proper medical terms and show her exactly where her heart was. Someone call Kevin quick-he needs Brendon Gives Us Anatomy Lessons, the Sequel for his OMG/WTF show.

August 17, 2011 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I can't believe anyone has a problem with the way Jeff talks to jordan. It means nothing, it's called having a sunny disposition.

August 17, 2011 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

hmmmmm....Dani wants all girls left....cause she beat them hands down.

That's it for my insight today.

And probably for the rest of the season.

I am aware that most of you figured this out days ago. I think.

August 17, 2011 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

OMG! Here we go!!!!!! Spark 'em up! Hehe!

August 17, 2011 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

OMG! it's a good thing that Rachel isn't marrying a man in the military!

And Jordan apologized for her word choices yet Rachel keeps throwing it in Jordan's face. Yet she forgets when things are "personally humilating" to her real life and done by her "fiance" she can't live without b/c she doesn't trust him.

August 17, 2011 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Jeff has class in this conversation and even Brendon has class.

I am shocked.

August 17, 2011 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Welcome back to the land of internet Carolyn:) That couldn't have been fun!!

It's gonna be intense!! From now til.....hmmm I'm thinking finale night at this point lol

August 17, 2011 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Skippy needs to get a life! Either that or whoever just sent us to palms is in for it when they get out! Hehe.

Seriously?!

August 17, 2011 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger PattiB in Michigan said...

Hi Dishers!

Does anyone know what happens if someone gets a penalty nom? Does someone on the block come off, or do they take the nom for the next round?

Just wondering 'cause of Kalia's singing issues yesterday.

August 17, 2011 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Toni, I'm retired USAF. Just give me one day with Rach. She wouldn't know what hit her. And Brendan--lets have him talk to me the way her talks to RA, not even gonna happen.

August 17, 2011 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

I ♥ you. To the feeds I must go!

*chews off fingertips to ensure no ranting*

August 17, 2011 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Just in case some people haven't heard, Dom will be on Getting School with Ragan, hosted by Spicy today on SuperPass at 3BBT.

August 17, 2011 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Could Shelly be any more obvious about her bum kissing? I'm glad Jordon and Jeff realize it now, at least. Gag!

August 17, 2011 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

FL Girl, I am sure you would show her a thing or to.

I didn't even think about it that way, I meant just the fact that our military gets deployed and has other priorities other than their fiance/loved ones. I am sure most of our military wishes they could be away from their loved ones for only 6 weeks.

August 17, 2011 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

I know this isn't exactly brilliant, but I think Dani wants Jeff out followed closely by Adam and is setting up her soldiers for that tactical move. If J&J don't win HOH this week, they're in deep trouble, I think.

August 17, 2011 at 2:47 PM  
Anonymous Theresa in WA said...

Holy Mackerol, they need to oil that dang eliptical!!!

Hello everyone, finally a post that is not just on the late night crew chat :)

August 17, 2011 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I seem to remember that after 9/11, the house wasn't told. It was discussed because Jun Song had family in the WTC but not injured.

Brendon says they were told. I honestly don't remember. Anyone else remember if it did or didn't happen?

Oh, Glad you are back Caro. I go crazy when my DSL goes out even for a minute which is happening a lot ever since I got the laptop connected. (Time for another call to Tech Support. UGH!)

Thanks for being here to transcribe this mess. Smackdowns don't usually happen on your watch. I don't have to spark 'em up because the transcript is even better than being there.

:o)

August 17, 2011 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

(((HUGS))) Carolyn!!!!!

August 17, 2011 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I think Jeff has done an incredibly good job of keeping his temper in check lately. I did not see him treat Rachel mean or disrespectfully at all last week. And he finds the humor in every situation.

"I've been biting my tongue all week. I only have half a tongue. I can't even taste food anymore."

In the real world, if Brendon and Rachel approach people the way they do in the house and then Brendon tells people to treat his fiance with respect, Brendon would probably get punched in the nose.

Earlier today, Brendon and Rachel were alone. Rachel said that Jeff and Dani knew each other before they came into the house and they already had a deal set in place before the game started. Then she went on to say that Jeff and Dani both know people in the entertainment business and had a deal with production. This gave us a stroll in the palms. I thought it was, once again, a pathetic attempt at finding an excuse for why they never win. (Which is made even more pathetic because of the fact that they haven't officially lost yet. Rachel's not even up for eviction.) Anyways, losing with dignity is even more important than being a gracious winner. Brendon and Rachel have not been doing well in either category.

August 17, 2011 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

sounds like Poor innocent Rachel went out there to start round two. Maybe it was to instigate Brendan putting Jeff in his place. Did that happen yet?

August 17, 2011 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I am so out of the loop and I hate to ask questions but I am not sure which days to look for certain info. I would like to know when the hotdog eating contest was and what is with Kalia and a penalty nom? Thanks

August 17, 2011 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

This is really off-topic to what's happening on the feeds this afternoon, but I am so hoping Kalia (first) and Porsche (2nd) get put on the block next week. Both of them add nothing to the game that is BB so they are wasting valuable bandwidth in my opinion. Okay, I feel better now! Thanks for letting me rant a little bit.

Caro, so glad you have your internet back!

August 17, 2011 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MIchelle in IN!! :) Welcome Home!!! :)


Everyone else.. I love you too.. Just gotta do a brain refresh at the Cuban Coffee joint.. I'll be back for the Wednesday Show Viewing party at 7:50pm Eastern.

Please mind the critters on the live feeds!! :)

August 17, 2011 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Boomboom's mama said...

Hi Carolyn & Genie,
I have tried to comment for ever on this site but it never seems to work for me

August 17, 2011 at 3:42 PM  
Anonymous Sephi said...

Brendon is a perfect example of how a technically "smart" person can still be incredibly obtuse and ignorant.

His comments about Rachel having PTSD from being in the house last year straddle the line from being pathetically ridiculous and mildly offensive.

While Rachel no doubt experienced some negative consequences to being in the house last year, I feel quite strongly that she does not suffer from PTSD from the experience.

Although I am not a medical professional that has had the opportunity to evaluate Rachel, my certainty stems from the fact that she has willingly chosen to re-enter the environment. Also, although people didn't like her and said unkind things to her, I don't believe her life was ever in danger, which is one of the causes of PTSD.

There are many people in the world that legitimately have PTSD (soldiers, rape survivors, natural disaster survivors), and putting Rachel in that group due to her BB experience is somewhat insultingly and truly ignorant.

If Rachel has PTSD from BB, then the medical definition of PTSD will have to be changed to include every junior high and high school kid that was teased and talked about nastily.

Well done Brendon, you have once again shown your brilliant ignorance in flying colors.

August 17, 2011 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

I agree with how BR act, I do not think she is poor innocent Rachel anymore than I think JJ walk on water.

However, if a woman hasn't been around, or is not used to, a man dropping the Eff bomb at them in a "raised voice" everytime he get's the least bit irritated, I can see where it could be perceived as mad/mean/anger.

Also, in the real world, if Jeff went at someone's girlfriend or wife like that, he might just get his jaw jakked.

For the Record, I do think he can be an amazing guy, funny, cute, sweet etc..

but he is not nearly perfect enough for me to not see what is right in front of me.

August 17, 2011 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I'm completely offended by Brendon and the way he looks down on people and it has finally gotten on my last nerve.

To begin with, no one should go on a game show because they need money and they expect everyone else to lay down and hand it to them. Everyone who is chosen to play is equally deserving for a shot at final 2.

How a winner chooses to spend their money is no one's business. But I personally feel that what Jordon did with her money was mature, responsible and generous.

That leads me to why I find Brendon so offensive. He keeps talking about people being greedy, not having lives outside of the house, and over and over he taks about how stupid everyone else is. It seems to me that almost everyone in the house has more of a foothold in the outside world than Brendon and Rachel.

I know that everyone is raised differently and has a different idea of what it takes to be respected or to be successful. I don't know Rachel's exact age-mid twenties? When I was that age I was somewhat of a party girl. But when I was 25 I had a full time job, my own apartment and paid all my own bills. I know Brendon is about 32. When my father was 32 he had been married for 14 years, had 2 children, a job and a house.

I know it's different strokes for different folks. And yes, I commend Brendon for pursuing an education. But I look at him and Rachel and am just flabbergasted because in my life, I expect people their ages to be adults.

I don't buy the fact that they are young and in love. They aren't too young to know that there is a time and place for everything. The time and place is not in a house full of people, it's not on a t.v. show and it's not on the internet.

I know, the times they are a changin'. But I see Brendon and Rachel as having no grasp on maturity, responsibility, or even reality. Maybe there are a lot more people that are like Brendon and Rachel than people that are like my parents or so many other adults I have looked up to and admired in my life. If that's true, then I think it's a sad world we are living in. And to Brendon, all I can say is-grow up dude. You are a poor example of what I was raised to believe a man should be.

If you can't post this I will assume I broke some rules. Brendon has just eaten away at my last nerve.

August 17, 2011 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

GaYToR

I just caught up on posts. When 9/11 happened we were on season 2 of BB.

I am pretty sure they were told because I think Monica had a relative who worked either in the twin towers or in the vicinity and I think they gave her the option of leaving the show or at least calling home.

August 17, 2011 at 4:39 PM  
Anonymous Thomas said...

Dani - "I don't want anyone nice to win this game."

That sums up what type of person she is right there!!!

I hope the HOH comp this week produces a winner from "the other side" so that Dani and Kali can get a reality check on how it feels...

Really liking Adam these days. Gets my vote right now for America's fav...

August 17, 2011 at 5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff and Jordan = the new spineless Jelly beans. Seriously. They should let Dani go out on a limb and break the tie.

August 17, 2011 at 5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jordan is as bad a porche. niether one does poop nither one should win. pretttty sure dani might by her comment is if you play bb you should not win just because your anice person. jordan has no game and should not win. dani is playing the game branchel is playing hack even shelly is playing {she tryed to align with jj br and d/k}
non players jeff adam porsh [b]jordan[/b] can any honestly say if it was not for dani this season would be horribly boring..

August 18, 2011 at 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below