;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Thursday! Happy Live Show Day! And if all goes according to plan, Happy Endurance Comp on the Live Feeds Night! Frankly, we're overdue!

The HGs have all been buzzing about an Endurance Comp since someone from Production came on the speakers yesterday afternoon to let them know they had 30 minutes til a very long lockdown.

Up in HoH with Kalia, the first words out of Dani's mouth were, "Endurance Again?? What'd she say? 30 minutes?? Why not Endurance next week? You better win. If it's Endurance, which it is, it'll probably come down to you and Rachel." I tweeted about it, and @EvelDick replied it's "Because they want Rachel back in power."

This'll be Rachel's 1st ever solo Endurance Comp. She never got to play in one last season, and the Banana HoH this go around was a) the 1st HoH of the season, and those happen before the feeds cut on, so in my mind, it doesn't count, and b) when they were still playing with partners. So... We shall see!

Either way, it's gonna be an amazing night on the live feeds tonight! If you don't have the feeds yet, you really want to take advantage of the 3 day free trial, and get them all set up and working on your computer before go time!

Independent sites like BBDish depend on your live feed sign-ups to keep feeding your addiction every year. Please take that into consideration when you click. :0) Thank you!

11:00pm BBT
Feed 3 & 4
Living Room
Dani, Shelly, Jordan, Adam, Jeff

Dueling Conversations...

Jeff: A good time fart is always good.
Jordan: A good smelly...
Jeff: No, a good sound one.. LIke, if you got some kinda funny jingle, and you end it with a fart.
Adam: dadadadada-bbbblllt!

Meanwhile, in undertones on the couch..
Shelly: If I go out of here, I'm gonna be pissed.
Dani: What?
Shelly: If I go out that door..
Dani: You wont. He should get 1 vote.
Shelly: That's what I hope.
Dani: It'll feel really good.
Shelly: You don't even know.
***Sure she does.

Jeff: Wanna pull an all-nighter?
Adam: Dude, you pull an all-nighter. I wanna be ready for tomorrow.. Especially if it's something physical..
Jeff: What?
Adam: Hey, look. If you don't wanna win HoH, that's your problem. I wanna win HoH. I wanna be well-rested.
Jeff: We can sleep all day tomorrow.
Adam: No we don't.
Jeff: Yeah, we do. We get up, go upstairs (for HoH Lockdown), sleep. Come back down, eat something, fall back to sleep. Then go upstairs, almost fall to sleep. Then we take a shower.
Adam: Do a fake vote..
Dani: I hope we don't have to evict some stupid idiots again like last week. I don't even read or watch Twilight. I didn't know who any of em were.

***That's ok, Dani. When Twilight 1st came out, because of the title, I thought Elie Wiesel, writer of the holocaust books Night & Dawn, had written a new book, and I was so moved that so many young people were enthused about it. Wrong...

Shelly: Maybe a football one?
Adam: Do you evict Tony Romo or Brett Favre?
Dani: Bert or Ernie?
***I love learning something new. In all the years, I never knew they did a completely fake vote as part of the tech rehearsal. Cool. :)
Jeff: I think they did Bert and Ernie.
Dani: Did they?
Jeff: How bout Kermit or Miss Piggy.
Dani: That's easy. That broad..
Adam: Later, Pig.

Meanwhile, in the purple room on feed 1.. Rachel and Brendon are enjoying (to some degree) their last night together in the house. Rachel made playing cards out of tea bags and Dani's nail polish..

Rachel: I wonder why nobody wants to play with us.
Brendon: Babe, honestly, do you really want them to?
Rachel: mehhh...
Brendon: I wanna spend time with you.

CUT TO:
11:06pm BBT
Feed 3
Jeff, Dani, Adam, Kalia, Shelly

Meanwhile, in the land of the happy, not being evicted people, the fun and games continue..

Jeff: Who's gonna win in a fight after the show: Spike O or Adam?

**Pretty sure they're talking about Mike O - the production guy who talks to them during the Endurance Comps. They all have Endurance on the brain tonight... Understandably.

Dani: Spike O!
Adam: I dunno.. I don't know what he looks like, but..
Dani: I do, and even with that, you wouldn't think so, but he would still kill you.
Jeff: Dude, he's gonna slowly assassinate.. like bleed you out...
Kalia: hahaha
Jeff: Like cut you in the achilles and the neck.
Adam: Dude, he's gonna give me a big hug and say thank you so much for all the entertainment this summer.
Jeff: You better hope he has a couple beers before he meets you.
Adam: ahh.. They're all gonna high five me on finale night.
Kalia: You're so excitable.
Adam: You'll see.

Then move back to the game of which Celeb would you vote out... and all the tangents that go with it...

Dani: Jennifer Aniston or Angelina.
Kalia: Ooh.. That's a good one.
Dani: Angelina, take a hike.
Shelly: Angelina. See ya!
Jeff: Just because of Angelina with the whole Billy Bob thing..
Dani: That's gross!
Jeff: Blood around your neck?
Shelly: That's obsessive.
Dani: Making out with your brother? (gagging noises)
Jeff: Drinking blood?

Kalia: Gwen Stefani or Pink?

Shockingly, all but Kalia vote Pink out. I'm disappointed. Love Pink.

And so on... We're moving on. It's a cute little flashback though, if you're so inclined. To continue from this point forward in the flashback section of the live feeds, go to 11:07pm on Feed 3.

CUT TO:
11:20pm BBT
Feed 3 & 4
Jeff, Jordan, Kalia, Dani, Shelly

FLASHBACK FUNNY

Dani: The Jillian ones at target are like $10. They're kinda hard when you first do em, but they're really good.
Jordan: Yeah, I can tell, cuz your body's really nice.
Dani: Thank you.
***btw, thifty dishers, this target link'll get you 20% off of a $75 purchase and free shipping. ;)

From Jillian Michaels workout dvds, Jeff segues into Ghost Poop.

Jeff: Jordan, have you ever taken a Ghost Poop?
Jordan: Yeah.
Kalia/Shelly: What's a ghost poop?
Jordan: It's when you poop, and you know you pooed, and then, like..
Kalia: You look in the toilet and there's nothing there? hahaha!

Jordan: And there's nothing there.. And you wipe, and you're like, I know I just squeezed one out...

Jordan: ...and you don't see it in the toilet.
Jeff: You've had a ghost poo and a no-wiper??
Jordan: I have!
Jeff: Oh come on! That's like a unicorn!

Laughter all around.. and a continuation of the phenomenon from Jeff and Jordan make this our Flashback Funny! Click the pic of Jordan to get to the live feeds log in page, if you've gottem, or the 3 day free trial, if you need em.


CUT TO:
11:30pm
Feeds 3 & 4
Living Room
All but Brendon & Rachel

Flashback to a couple minutes earlier and you'll see they're still playing the which celebrity to evict game.. Then...

Jordan: Ok, wait! How about people from Big Brother? I'm not sayin' this season..
Dani: I gotta good one. Shelly or Brendon?
ALL: (laughter)
Jordan: People from the past.
Kalia: Not this house.. Umm..
Jordan: I don't know that many..
Jeff: Good, let's not do that one.
Kalia: Jessie or Russell.
Adam: Jessie or Lydia.
Jordan: Uhhhh.. Jessie.
Kalia: I'm gonna have to evict Jessie too.
Dani: Ronnie or Jessie?
Kalia: Wait.. Jessie his 1st season or Jessie his 2nd season?
Adam: It was the same one!

Make sure you stick around til just after 11:34pm to see Shelly & Jordan's E.T. impersonations and Jordan's Human trumpet! :0)

11:45pm BBT
Feed 3
Flashback Funny!
All but Brendon and Rachel

Jordan Teaches everyone how to do the Human Trumpet. Absolutely hysterical!




CUT TO:
11:45pm BBT
Feed 3 & 4
Everyone but Brendon & Rachel
Living Room

It's time for Simon Says! Shelly's wicked good at it.
Kalia: This is Gold medal version!
Jeff: She's freakin' me out.


Check it out on Flashback. :) Fun and adorable!

CUT TO:
12:02am BBT
Feed 1 & 2
Purple Room
Brendon & Rachel

Not a happy night...

Brendon: It really doesn't matter.. Just do whatever you want.. Even if I stayed, I'd still have to win everything.
Rachel: I know. Me too. Obviously, Brendon. They don't even wanna play cards with us.
Brendon: meh
Rachel: They don't even wanna hang out with us, because they're too cool for us. So, obviously, we would have to win everything to stay in the game.
Brendon: Honestly.. Jeff and Jordan.. They don't even give a f*ck that I'm goin' home.. They're like, "Oh yeah.. been fun.." But they don't give a f*ck.
Rachel: They wont even vote for you. It's ridiculous... They wont even vote for you, and we um, would seriously vote for them, and b, like every time they're like, "oh yeah, you guys have never talked bad about us, blablabla.." Seriously? You guys have turned on us..
Brendon: Yeah..
Rachel: Week 2 you were thinking about backdooring us.
Brendon: Yeah.
Rachel: ...cuz I made a comment about Jordan not taking slop.
Brendon: No sh*t.

Rachel: They're so f*cking stupid.
Brendon: I guarantee they were thinking about backdooring us.
Rachel: 100%... Whatever. I have to win HoH. No matter if I put up floaters, or I put them up, it'll be f*cking amazing... just to see them squirm and the entire house freak out. Like, oh my gahhh.. Rachel won.. and then.. Jeff and Jordan are gonna be so happy.. "yah, Rachalll..." And Adam and Shelly'll be like, "Alliance.. yeah..." I'll be like, alliance??
Brendon: Just make both of em f*ckin squirm.
Rachel: I'm going to.
Brendon: Make all of em f'in promise their 1st born..
Rachel: I will. They'll run and try so hard.. They'll scramble.. They'll try to make deals... and try to win PoV. I'm gonna make em all f'in fight.
Brendon: Good. You can do this.
Rachel: You're sweet.


Rachel: I'm gonna win HoH this week, but even if I don't make it another week after this week, at least I'll make em all f'in scramble and fight and turn on each other.. And how bout when Jeff comes up.. I'll laugh in his face.
Brendon: Have fun with it..
Rachel: Him and Daniele fighting.. But no matter what, I have to win HoH.. I don't know.. I might not do that. I might try to give myself a few more weeks.. I have to win HoH, or I'm gonna be going home this coming week. Everyone in the house would nominate me.. Even Jeff.
Brendon: unh uh.. Not yet. He still needs you. They're all still far away from the finish line.
Rachel: There's only a month left in the game..
Brendon: I know.. but after I leave, there's still 5 more people to be evicted... They're all gonna go for him, especially if you're gone.
Rachel: Yeah.
Brendon: Because if you have f'in him and Daniele on the block, he'll probably win Veto, if it's physical, pull himself off, and then you put up f'in Jordan.
Rachel: Against Daniele? Of course. And then Daniele would go home. This past one was non-physical.. This one'll probably be a puzzle..
Brendon: They'll make it something she's good at.
Rachel: I'm good at puzzles too.
Brendon: Just know you can do it. Cuz you can...


CUT TO:
1:10am BBT
Feed 3
Jeff, Jordan, Kalia & Adam
Purple Room

Let's dance! Click the pic to get to the live feeds log in page and enjoy this flashback funny! :)


Freaking Adorable! I promise you'll love this one! :)



CUT TO:
1:32am BBT
Feed 3
Jeff & Jordan
Purple Room

Jeff: What's up?
Jordan: Nothin'
Jeff: You lost all your spurt of puppy energy?
Jordan: Yeah.. I was gonna do crunches.
Jeff: Right now?
Jordan: mm hmm
Jeff: It's physical tomorrow. Don't do anything.
Jordan: That scale says I put on 7 pounds today.
Jeff: I put on 5.
Jordan: That can't be right.
Jeff: Yeah. Those tacos. You take a fat dookie today?
Jordan: Yeah.. and I was like 127.. now it says I'm like almost 135.

Jeff: I wanna go in our room and relax with the light all dim..
Jordan: Well, we can't go in our room.
Jeff: I know.. 1 more day.
Jordan: It's everything they want.
Jeff: Always.

Adam comes in to join them...


Adam: I don't wanna touch these towels.
Jordan: They're clean.
Jeff: Dude... They don't do it in here.
Adam: Maybe.. but you know the basketball syndrome - drill em before you shoot.

Jordan: Jeff! Don't do that.
Jeff: What happened?
Jordan: (to Adam) He always grabs my boob.. and then he farts.



CUT TO:
1:53am BBT
Feed 3 & 4
3 for closeups
Purple Room
Jeff, Jordan, Adam, Kalia, Porsche

FLASHBACK FUNNY - Just watch it! ;)


Adam: This is America's sweetheart, ladies and gentlemen. She wanted to fart on her boyfriend's head.





CUT TO:
2:25am BBT
Feed 3
Adam, Porsche, Jeff

Speculating about the HoH Comp and wondering if they'll be offered prizes...


Adam: Tomorrow there's gonna be 8 people left.
Jeff: And the table's gonna change.
Porsche: Yayyy!!
Adam: We'll get the smaller table.
Jeff: We'll get chairs.
Porsche: So why do they care if I sit on the table now?
Adam: It looks flimsy.. The lazy susan goes away to, right?
Jeff: I don't know.
Porsche: I think we get a smaller one.
Adam: On Friday at some point, we'll get locked outside.. Or.. If this is an Endurance, when we come back in..
Jeff: When we come back in..
Adam: When we come back in, it might be smaller table.
Jeff: And maybe Have Nots..
Adam: Have Nots'll be people.. Like the last 4..
Jeff: Yeah.
Adam: There's 7 people playin' tomorrow, for HoH, so..
Jeff: Maybe the 1st 3?

Adam: 1st 3 get prizes.. The next 4 get Have Not
Jeff: No.. It wont be 4.. It'll be 3 people on Have Not.
Adam: Alright.. So the 1st 3 people to fall will get prizes.. The next 3 people to fall..
Porsche: Prizes?? They just did prizes for Veto. I think your prize will be you're a Have.
Adam: And the last one will be the HoH...
Porsche: You think there's more prizes?
Jeff: It depends what it is.
Porsche:
Adam: It might be.
Jeff: They've done that before..
Porsche: I think Have - Have Nots..

Jeff: They did have those kind of fall prizes for the ski one.. Hopefully there's none of that, and there's a Luxury Comp on Friday for a movie or something..
Porsche:
Adam: Dude, there's nothing I'd love more right now than 2 hours out of the game.
Jeff: If it's a luxury comp, we should just randomly pick teams, so there's no catty sh*t.
Porsche: I like that. I agree.
Jeff: This way we can all just have fun with it..
Porsche: And one person doesn't steal the bandanas.
Jeff: Exactly. Let's just have fun with it.
Porsche: I'm ready for it to be fun again.


CUT TO:
2:48am BBT
Jeff, Adam & Porsche
Feed 3
Purple Room

Interesting insights..

Adam: ...I really wanna meet other people who did this, because we have an experience that nobody else will ever, ever know, unless they did it.


Carolyn: True dat.


This concludes the Overnight Report! What the HGs lacked in game talk last night, they more than made up with in Flashback Funnies! I hope you enjoyed them all!


Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!






Permalink







43 Comments:

Anonymous Lupo said...

Morning Carolyn
Morning Genie
Morning Everyone else

Can we all be in agreement, that Porsche made her first big move of the game last nite on BBAD when she built the fort and hid inside it for 10 seconds!

August 18, 2011 at 5:05 AM  
Blogger thatdudeswife said...

POsted this on FB....ready for a man to win. Time to step up boys!

GM folks!!

August 18, 2011 at 5:07 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Aloha Carolyn, Genie & dishers and Yayyyyy finally the day we've all been waiting for!!!:)

What a fun night they had! I'm really curious if it's gonna be more like the rope style or the hot cocoa style.... Which by the way makes for great bloopers lol:) and was probably one of the comps I laughed the hardest at:)

Enjoy the break from the in/ out feeds today... No doubt you and Genie can use the calm before the storm:)!

August 18, 2011 at 5:13 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Lupo! :)

Morning, ThatDudesWife! :)

Morning, MissLissa! :) Thanks!! Boy Howdy!!

August 18, 2011 at 5:18 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Morning Carolyn!!!

Voting Pink out! :(

she's my girl crush & would tell some people OFF. lol

August 18, 2011 at 5:33 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

G'morning Carolyn and everyone else. Happy Live Show day! I am really hoping Jeff wins the HoH comp tonight, but honestly, I'd be happy if anyone other than Kalia or Porsche won it. I'd really like to see the MGC to start being picked off one by one.

August 18, 2011 at 5:37 AM  
Blogger Wen said...

Good morning Carolyn! Good morning Genie! Good morning BBDishers! I'm looking forward to tonight's live eviction! I'm gonna try to be at the viewing party, that's if my son is cooperating and let's me go on my computer tonight...lol! I'll lock the lil booga up in his room! See ya all in the BBDISH later!
~~Wen~~

August 18, 2011 at 5:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, MnM! :) I know, right?! Pink is my workout partner! ;) In that, she's in my ears...

Good Morning, Cindi! :) Happy Live Show Day!

Good morning, Wen! :) Hmph! Lock him up! ;)

August 18, 2011 at 6:01 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Good Morning Caro! Fellow Dishers!
I'm fighting hard to stay up this morning, not sure but I think the bed might win this battle! I stayed up way late and watched the critters last night! Simon Says was way funny, but I gotta say the ghost poo thing was really funny!
It can't be good for Rachel to have isolated herself with Brendon all evening long. it was really funny when she said everyone was wrong because they didn't want to play cards with them...No one seems to want to go to the purple room now since Rachel and Brendon "used" it for other "fun" Can't say that I blame them. I just wonder who Rachel is gonna hang with this week? But then maybe a week alone would help her realize a few things....or maybe not, it is Rachel after all.....

August 18, 2011 at 6:14 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Good morning and happy live show day!!
Just an update to the birth of my granddaughter...she was born on 8/16/11 at 7:27 am weighing 6 lbs 12 oz and was 18 1/2" long...she is a stunning beauty for sure!
Have a fantastic day Carolyn,Genie and dishers :)

August 18, 2011 at 6:20 AM  
Blogger Liz Dee said...

Wait wait wait... not only does Dani only eat organic, but she also loves Jillian Michaels? Umm... hello my new best friend. LOL

30 Day Shred is what helped kick-start my 45+ lb (so far) weight loss journey. Jillian is pretty much my hero. haha

Go Dani!

August 18, 2011 at 6:28 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

That's it! The critters are ALL sooo in trouble!

P!NK... my darling Alicia, got voted out over Gwen?! Lock 'em all in the Asylum now! Oh wait, they already are in an asylum and obviously they've all gone beyond crazy. =)

Ohhh geez... where are my manners?!

~Good morning everyone!~

Happy Zombie Slaying Day! Positive vibes for no golf or football tonight (cause we're lucky/special like that), Comcast behaving, and whooped puppy syndrome Rachel finding her spine again.

Is it weird that I look forward to Thursdays more than Fridays in the summer? *giggles*

See ya all tonight! ~♥ spreads loves! ♥~

August 18, 2011 at 6:34 AM  
Blogger droparade said...

I'm wondering why Rachel & Brendon keep distancing themselves from the group and keep harping on Jeff & Jordan as a couple. Is it possible that the DR keeps putting things in their to mind to think about? I don't care one way or the other, but it's getting really tiresome.

August 18, 2011 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, DroParade! :)

Good morning, Zany!! :) Not alone!!! Kiss the pumpkin for me!

Good morning, SimplySam! :) Right?!?!!?

Good morning, Just Lizzing! :) Agreed!!

Good morning, Andrea! :) Awwwww!!!! Congratulations!!! :)

Good morning, KScoot!! ! :)

August 18, 2011 at 6:55 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie, Dishers

Happy Live Show Thursday!!!!!!

I hope Genie is feeling better today, sorry to hear about her accident.

It figures they did something fun later. They were so bored last night that when Porsche climbed in the couch I just went to bed LOL

Have a great day everyone!

August 18, 2011 at 7:00 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Thank you Carolyn... ;)
Now on to game,Im am really hoping for Brendon to leave,and Jeff to win HOH....sorry,they have,and always will be two of my faves ;)

August 18, 2011 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Caro and all

So, ED thinks this comp is taking place to put Rachel in power. We shall have to wait and see.

Standing on a narrow ledge on the side of a building during an earthquake-it's probably Rachel's game.

Sitting on a small board and swinging from a rope like Tarzan-I think Jeff has a shot.

The hot cocoa would probably be the one comp that comes closest to giving everyone an equal shot. It has nothing to do with physical strength, height or foot size. It's all about not falling on a slippery surface and having stamina.

Personally, I would vote for that one just so we could finally have a comp that actually lasts long enough to be considered endurance-for them and for us.

August 18, 2011 at 7:13 AM  
Blogger AshleyKP said...

Hey Carolyn! Hey Fellow Dishes!

I have been so MIA this past week that I am in desperate need for an all nighter on the big brother feeds. I really need an Endurance Comp. There is just nothing like it.

Have a great day all and I will 'see' you all later on for big brother night both on the tv and on the the feeds.

Love you all!

Ash

August 18, 2011 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

From a game point-of-view, yes, Pink should go. She could kill on an endurance comp.

From a OMG-this-is-awesome point-of-view, Pink could move in with me now...I love her!!

August 18, 2011 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Congrats Andrea!!! baby love is the best love!

August 18, 2011 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger ceemurph said...

Good morning! Sorry I missed posting last night (@Zany I'm sharing the baby-bedtime activities with you at showtime)

Not the biggest fan, but have to say Shelly looked great on the show with her hair pulled back and the pink top! So nice to see her looking feminine! ;)

Can't wait for endurance!!! And thanks in advance for the live feed updates tonight!

August 18, 2011 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger J.Co said...

(Please ignore my previous comment).
So last night when I was watching the show I kept cracking up at the squinty eye thing Rachel was doing to try to intimidate people or to show anger. I call it the Sorority Girl Stink-Eye. I, too, was in a sorority and the majority of the women would do that when they were angry. It always made me laugh, I guess because I'm a stare you down with my eyes wide open kind of girl. I don't know how the other HGs refrain from giggling every time she does it. Anyway, that's random...

Good morning everyone!

August 18, 2011 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I can't believe ED said that about BB. He can't actually believe that certain Comps are extremely biased towards certain HGs
I actually think BB wants J/J in power not Rachel, I've never seen back to back endurances that favor the same HGs

August 18, 2011 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger J.Co said...

I'm reading this and Rachel and Brendon are driving me crazy. I can't decide if they really are that hypocritical or if they are just deluded and think everyone should play to help them win. Complaining that Jeff and Jordan have turned on them? Really? When they've tried to get Jeff backdoored? And then complaining nobody wants to play cards? Hello? It's because you're sore losers. Nobody wants to have to sit in that awkwardness. And did they even ask or did they just expect people to come in there? It drives me nuts that it's okay for them to play the game, but not other people.

On another note, it's nice to watch the other HGs all hanging out and genuinely having a good time.

August 18, 2011 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Morning Carolyn!!
morning geni,gaytor,grendon an all the rest the dishers.

well i know bren is going an i hope jj or rach win hoh. id like shelly, kalia to leave this next week.

August 18, 2011 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Morning Caro and BB family...

Okay, thank you so much for the 'dance' flashback. It made me smile so much and love seeing them just enjoying themselves.

Really wish B/R were not so negative and bitter. It is a game and they just turn on anyone who is not doing what they want. So sad. Hope Rachel comes alive and not so bitter that she burns her chances.

August 18, 2011 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great...Now I have Jeff's song stuck in my head. =)

August 18, 2011 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

Another live eviction...I have a lot of printing to do today and organizing so the usual HG sleepfest will be a good thing for me so i can ghet some work done and be ready to sit still for the live show and after feed mayhem!

August 18, 2011 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Hahahahaha =)

I. Can't. Stop. Laughing!

Thanks Caro for filling my morning with laughs from our silly, hilarious, critters!

Ohhh my cheeks hurt! ☺

August 18, 2011 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, DroParade! :)

Good morning, Zany!! :) Not alone!!! Kiss the pumpkin for me!

Good morning, SimplySam! :) Right?!?!!?

Good morning, Just Lizzing! :) Agreed!!

Good morning, Andrea! :) Awwwww!!!! Congratulations!!! :)

Good morning, KScoot!! ! :)

Good morning, MichiganMan! :)

Good morning, ajreams! :)

Good morning, RedRhonda! :) Thanks!! Most fun I've ever had with an Overnight Report! :)

Good morning, Tiffany! :)

Good morning, JCo! :)

Good morning, JOhnny5! :)

Good morning, ceemurph! :)

Good morning, AshleyKP! :) Me too Me too Me too!!! :)

Good morning, Jana! :) It's like any other subscription. When you contact the company to say you're done... you're done.

Good morning, Grendon! :)

August 18, 2011 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, sodapopp! :)

SimplySam :) Right?! They were on a roll last night!


Everyone - I'm takin' off to go work out... Genie'll be by to get the morning report going when the critters wake up! :)

August 18, 2011 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn!
Good morning, Genie!
Good morning, Dishers!

Happy Live Show Day! And, another week is upon us....what will it bring? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

J.Co. - you took the words right out of my mind. I was reading this exchange between B/R & thinking do they live in the same universe. It's okay for them to play the game but d*mn anyone else for playing. I also assumed the other HG were probably giving them their time together. And, the HG have had enough of their PDA so they were also not willing to have to sit thru it some more.

I would never, ever evict Pink. She is one of my top workout buddies too!!!

I was laughing so hard at them last night. And, when they all were doing the human trumpet I couldn't help but think "And, these people are sober"! Shelly does an amazing Simon Says. There is no way I could have kept up w/ her I would have been out pretty quick.

I give this whole house a lot of credit. No matter what is going on behind the scenes w/ each alliance they can lay all that aside & just have fun.

August 18, 2011 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I find it very sad that Brendon and Rachel isolated themselves all night rather than being part of the group and having fun. I don't believe for a moment that they preferred to spend their last night alone. If that was true they wouldn't have kept complaining about no one wanting to play cards with them.

Everyone has bad moments in the BB house. Moments when they treat others badly or moments when they break down from the stress. But most of the people I have seen, in all my years of watching, know that it is just a game. It's one episode in their life-not their whole life. Even Jeff told Adam to make sure he enjoys the whole experience because it's not something a lot of people get to do.

This game was not made for people like Brendon and Rachel. It's not good for them or for the other people in the house who have to live with them. I do not consider it to be fake when everyone sits together and has fun or the guys get in a fight and then go shoot pool. They are stuck in a house together with few places to escape. I would probably act the same way.

If I am stuck in a small area with someone, I find the silence to be much more awkward and uncomfortable than to just make small talk and enjoy the moment. If that makes me fake-so be it. There is much less stress and much more enjoyment in my life. I mean, this is a game. It's sad that everyone will leave this house at the end with at least a few good memories and possibly some friends except for Brendon and Rachel.

August 18, 2011 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MsFitz!! :)

Yayyy!! There you are!! I'm so glad I came back to check for more comments!

Hugggs!

August 18, 2011 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Oh Goddess of the Dish and Genie of the Sea!!! MWAH!

Good Morning Dish Addicts!!!

Was so busy yesterday, I still don't know what I have read and haven't read ... moving this weekend so who knows when I will ever get caught up!!

Will be present for the LIVE EVICTION tonight!! I am so hoping it is Shelly, sorry Shelly lovers ... tired of her at this point, yes, more than Brendon ...

Here is to a power switch! I don't want Dani, Kalia and Porshe feeling safe this week, wanna watch them squirm ... yes, squirm ...

Okay, off to read TOR ...

MWAH!

August 18, 2011 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Hi all! Great rundown of events as usual... I have a question though. I saw where Dani, Jeff and Jordan had a big convo a couple of days ago, but never saw what was actually said ... can anybody fill me in?

Lovin' the Dish Chicks! Y'all Rock!

August 18, 2011 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Caro! :)

Morning Everyone! :)

August 18, 2011 at 8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So where do you all find the HOH blogs at? I would love to read them but did not know that they existed!

Could someone let me know where to find them?

Thanks,
Jana

August 18, 2011 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good Morning!

Wonderful TOR as usual!

Congrats Andrea, nothing better in the world than a grandbaby! Enjoy!

Have a great workout Carolyn.

August 18, 2011 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MOrning, Genieee! :)

Morning, Steph! :)

Morning, Cindy! :)


******Poof!

August 18, 2011 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@ Anon

HOH blogs are at CBS.com. Go to shows. Select BB from the drop down menu. Then go to more and select HOH blogs from that drop down menu.

August 18, 2011 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

whats ever ones names on super pass id like to add some you to my friends

August 18, 2011 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning! NEW TOP POST!

The Morning Report

August 18, 2011 at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below