;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Sunday!

I hope to see you all here for the Sunday Show Viewing Party tonight. I understand Big Brother will be pre-empted in several markets. As always, I'll have the link available in the Viewing Party Post, so no matter where you are, you'll be able to watch the show at 8pm, as the good Lord intended. Frankly, I may just embed it tonight, so you'll be able to watch the show right here on BBDish.

As you can imagine, the BB13 HGs had quite an eventful evening of game talk on the live feeds in the wee hours last night. This morning, I'm going to break from tradition and cover them in order of importance, rather than chronologically... That way, I won't run out of time for the key conversations.

What's most important? Conversations between Jeff and Jordan regarding what to do about the PoV Ceremony, i.e., Dani's fate in the game. They had a doozy of a ReNom Dani Pro Con session, starting around 12:30am on feeds 3 and 4, and that has to come first. If you'd like to hear it with your own ears in the flashback section of the live feeds, go to 12:30 am on Feed 3 or 4.
Click the pic to get to the live feeds log in page, if you've gottem, or the 3 day free trial if you need em!

Please refresh this post at 6:30am BBT to see it magically appear before your eyes... In the meantime, somebody do me a favor and check out the eBayDailyDeals. I don't have time this morning.

Incidentally, all flashback times given are per viewing on bblite, which may be slightly different from viewing on real. You must subscribe to the live feeds before you can download and watch the feeds and flashbacks via bblite, but I strongly recommend it.

12:28am BBT
Feeds 3 & 4
Jeff & Jordan
HoH Room

Jeff: Wanna turn on a movie?

Jordan: Sure. Who's that? Dani and Porsche?
Jeff: Yup.

Chatter while watching the spy screen...

Jeff: There she goes..
Jordan: Best friend! Shelly's so funny. She said that Kalia is for sure goin' after Rachel.
Jeff: Really?
Jordan: mm hmm. 100%. She said they all just come up and talk to her, and they're like, see if he'll put up Rachel. She said, "they just tell me stuff, but I keep my mouth shut this time. I'm not sayin' anything." And then Rachel was talkin' to Kalia in the kitchen today, and she asked, "How did you come up with Lawon to put up?" And I guess Kalia was gettin' really mad with Rachel for asking that.. and then Shelly said that Kalia hates Rachel, and she's definitely comin' after her next week.
Jeff: Well, that means... That's good.. as long as they don't put up me n you, we're good.
Jordan: Yeah, cuz we got the votes.
Jeff: And with Porsche, I'll just cut a deal with her, and tell her, if I take you down, you don't put me on the block.

12:32am
Jordan: What's your gut tellin' you to do?
Jeff: Get rid of Daniele.
Jordan: I think so too. Everybody that I've talked to, they've been like, do you think he's gonna backdoor her, and I'm like, I don't know, Jeff's not tellin' me.

***Regarding the term "backdoor." Technically, this is not a backdoor, as Daniele did play for the Power of Veto, so she had the chance to save herself.

Jordan: I don't really wanna know.. I wanna be surprised.. So I'm tellin' every body that... And then today, up here, me n Rachel were just talkin' about life.. and I was like, I don't know what Jeff's doin', but do you think you can get Porsche? I wasn't talkin' game with her. Nobody knows what you're doin'.
Jeff: mm hmm
Jordan: OK.. so.. advantages of Dani bein' here would be..
Jordan: ...I'm gonna do both sides... If you kept Dani, she would feel like she trusts you. Next week, she would play in HoH. Let's say she won...
**She would throw your ass up on the block faster than you can blink, saying something like, "Thank you so much for keeping me in the game, but that was really stupid.."
Jordan: ...the only bad thing is, she would for sure go after Rachel, of course, and if she did get rid of Rachel, that still leaves Dani in the house with a good competitor against you.
Jeff: Right.
Jordan: So you're automatically the next target. But... if you get rid of Dabi this week, it leaves you Porsche and Kalia, who.. Porsche hasn't won anything yet, and Kalia's only won 1 thing with the buzzer.
Jeff: mm hmm
Jordan: ..and that leaves Rachel and you, and with them not having Dani, they wont know where to go...
Jeff:Right.
Jordan: So Porsche will come to us. Kalia, I'm assuming, will try to start her own alliance with Shelly and Adam, which, we already have Shelly and Adam... And, um.. with Kalia? For her to put up Lawon.. She must trust Shelly a lot... Shelly could have influence on.. Let's say if she did put you and Rachel up? And let's say Rachel won the veto? She might could get her to put Adam up. You'd moreso have a better chance. I'm just saying. If one of them won next week. But I asked Shelly today, what do you think about Porsche? Do you think if Jeff made a deal with her she'd be good? She was like, "Yeah, I made a deal with her early on, and she stuck to it." And I was like, "Her moreso than Kalia?" And she was like, "Yes."
Jeff: Yeah.. I talked to Adam too, and he was like, "Your best move is to backdoor Daniele," and I was like, "I'm not saying that," and he was like, "It's the best move..." " For me." I'm like, "well, obviously." I'm like, "well, if I did do something like that, just weighing the options, you would be on board, right?" He's like, "Dude, for sure. I would vote her out." I'm like, "cuz, I don't know what Shelly would do, and I just wanna make sure I'm weighing all my options." Then he said, "I could see your advantages to keeping her." He's just trying to cover his tracks.
Jordan: Well, if we did keep her...
Jeff: Hold that thought.


Jeff gets up to use the restroom, and Jordan has a go at her nails.

12:39am
cont'd

Jordan: One thing I was gonna say is an advantage of keeping her is, remember she said she would put up other people?
Jeff: mm hmm

Jordan: And she might go after.. But the only thing is, she said she'd put up Shelly and Adam, and we need them... So... Um.. I think once when Rachel's gone, you're the next target, and the double eviction's comin' up, and you need Rachel in front of you, just in case..
Jeff: Yeah.
Jordan: So we need.. We have to win next week too.. to get one more person down.. keep Rachel...
Jeff: uh huh (yes)
Jordan: Double Eviction.. that'll only be one person.
Jeff: Right. And we keep Rachel, and if Adam or Shelly wins, they're gonna put Rachel and the other person.
Jordan: Right.
Jeff: And if you win, we don't touch the block.
Jordan: yeah.
Jeff: If Rachel wins, she puts up Adam, like Shelly and the other person.
Jordan: Yeah.
Jeff: It's too good to not take.
Jordan: Right.
Jeff: Because if I wait...
Jordan: I told Adam and Shelly this too.. I was like, "I think Jeff's stressin' out a little bit. He's just thinkin' what he needs to do," and I told em like, "this is another thing too.. Jeff gave me a talkin' to last night," so I kinda put it on me, "sayin' that I need to step up and I need to do good and I need to win, because um, Our season, he got all the blood on his hands, and all the floaters slid right through, and Jeff got knocked out," and I was like, "So this is something that has happened before," and I was like," We need to win, because if Jeff does do that, we have to.." Shelly told me, too, in the kitchen. She was like, "We gotta win next week. Me, you or Adam." You must told em that.
Jeff: I told em outside.

Jordan: And I was talkin to Shelly, and I said... "I know we gotta long way to go, but if we can pull this off, we can go a long way," and she was like, "Just give me final 3 with you and Jeff, and you 2 can have it."
***insert frustrated comment here.
Jeff: pfft
Jordan: And I go, "Why would you do that?" And she goes, "Because, I made it to the end with the 2 people that I wanted to, and they're classy..."
Jeff: (toots on cue)
Jordan: ..and somethin' else.. And she goes, "So, basically, y'all could have it."
Jeff: Well...
Jordan: I know it's gonna be far away. I'm just saying.
Jeff: I don't care that she said that. It's sweet, but it makes no effect on my decision. I want Shelly there anyway, because she'd be easier to beat than Adam.
Jordan: mm hmm. That's another thing.. Let's say you and Daniele made it to the final 2? She would win.
Jeff: Yeah.. Well, take it easy. Have some confidence in me.
Jordan: No, no, no... I'm sayin.. You would have me, Rachel and Brendon..
Jeff: I'm not gonna lie. She's knows the game like crazy. I don't know it like that. (toooooot)

Jordan: My gosh! Yeah.. so.. If she says she's with us? Why would she walk away (from the PoV comp) earlier? And she looked mad. Like, if you knew you were secure with us, why would you act that way?
Jeff: Well, here's the thing.. She said a couple things outside that just didn't agree with me, and that's the reason why I wanna get rid of her... The Cassi' thing was bullsh*t. She wanted to get Cassi out, and we got Cassi out. You know? Don't tell me you're best friends with Cassi. The.. what else did she say? There was like 3 things.. I don't know.. there were a couple things that I was like, woah, what're you talking about? And then I asked her, if I win, who should I put up, and she was like, "I dunno. Adam and Shelly?" You know? If you're with me 100%, at least say one on your own side.
Jordan: (nods)
Jeff: Be like, put up Porsche against Shelly, or something like that.
Jordan: Right.
Jeff: Don't just take my players out, like I'm an idiot.
Jordan: Right.
Jeff: Like, oh, ok, I'll take out my side, so you have the numbers. That was stupid of her to say. And then when she's like, "Listen, let's us 3 play, and we'll just wipe out the house, and take out everybody," and I almost think to myself, like, it's kinda funny, because didn't we already have that deal this game? We were gonna all stick together and wipe out the floaters, and you chose to go somewhere else...
Jordan: mm hmm
Jeff: So now you get a 2nd chance at wiping people out when your side got wiped out? Otherwise you were takin' us out.
Jordan: Right.
Jeff: And she didn't back out from backdooring me. Brendon and Rachel backed out.
Jordan: Right.
Jeff: So she couldn't do it. And then she says, "You were never my target." Yeah, because it took you 2 times to get Brendon out. That's why I wasn't your target.
Jordan: Yeahhh.
Jeff: If Brendon was gone the 1st time, I woulda been it the 2nd time.. So.. to me, it's a little too little too late. She's like, "let's wipe out the house." I remember being in this room when everyone was crying, being like, let's wipe out the house, and you're the one who wanted to flip. You wanted all your hands in the cookie jar and take all the gold...

This conversation is ongoing, but you get the gist. If you'd like to stick with Jeff and Jordan for the rest, please go to 12:44am on feed 3 or 4. The short version of Jeff & Jordan til 1am - He's taking Porsche off, and may force her into a deal with himself and Jordan, Dani's going up, and he plans to threaten Kalia if she wins HoH next week. Even so, Jeff believes the target will fall on Rachel. We should expect a talk between Dani and Jeff, because the people in the DR have already told him they want to see one. He knows she'll be angry, but he says he will not let that effect his decision.




CUT TO:
1:00am BBT
Feed 3 & 4
HoH Room
Jeff & Jordan


Jordan: I think she probably knows.
Jeff: I think she knows too.
Jordan: Has she been tryin' to talk to you?
Jeff: Not even like, Hey, can we talk? I mean.. I could talk to her, and of course, the box wants me to talk to her, but..

Talk turns to how obvious Daniele was about rooting on Porsche and Shelly during the HoH Comp.. when supposedly she was working with Jeff and Jordan. The decision is weighing heavily on Jeff's mind. He doesn't want to make the same mistakes as he did in his season. Jordan reminds him that he's set himself up with many more and stronger allies this go around.

Jordan: Who know? You might not get another chance like this to knock out Dani... and if you don't, in a couple weeks, you're like..
Jeff: OK, but say I don't get rid of her and I knock out one of them.. We're down another player. Because she's gonna put up Rachel and someone else. I'm out Rachel, and I don't have Rachel on my team, and Daniele's here?? And it comes down to an Endurance for little people or women? I can't beat her. She's gonna win that, and then who's she gonna take out? Me.
Jordan: Right. True. What does the box say?
**Damn the box.
Jeff: I just have to stick with what I believe in. The more I think about it, I out think myself, and then I flip. I know what's right, and then I think too much about it, and... The original thought the whole game (has been) if we can just get Dani out, we'd be so much better. Right?
Jordan: mm hmm

Jeff: When we had no chance to get her out, we were like, man, if we could just get her out. And because she had one late night tear conversation with us, I'm gonna be like, "know what? Maybe I'll keep her." No! No!

Jeff: The whole game we wanted her out. She wanted me out week 2! I don't forget. Go back to week 2. If Brendon and Rachel didn't say anything, I would BE gone. Not even only gone, I'd be at home. I'd be at work! Gross. Just for that? You gone!


Game talk up in HoH with Jeff and Jordan continues another 45 minutes, but as he's set on what he's doing, and there are other HGs in the house having game talk, I've got to move along...

CUT TO:
1:39am BBT
Feed 1
Dani, Porsche, Adam and Kalia
Have Not Room

For a little comic relief, while I work on the next sections, join this crew at 1:39am on Feed 1.

Dani: Porsche, are you cold? Your airbags are extra buoyant tonight.

From here, Adam launches into his Zingbot impersonations... He stays entertaining the girls in the Have Not Room for another hour, if you'd like to check it out on flashback. At 2:29am, both dam and Dani leave the room. He goes outside for a smoke and to talk to us. Dani goes to the kitchen to nuke something...

CUT TO:
2:30am BBT
Feed 1
Backyard
Adam

Adam takes a long hard drag, then...

Adam: Bein' a f*ckin' moron for these crazy b*tches better pay off. So day 50 recap... The Zingbot came to the house today. Had some good zings.

Dani comes outside.

Dani: Stop doing your monologue.
Adam: I'm not. I'm just counting things off.
Dani: Um.. Did you talk to Jeff at all today, or no?
Adam: He doesn't know what he's doing. Or, if he knows, he's not tellin' me, so..
Dani: Oh. What do you think, if it stays the same? I'm just wondering. I'm not gonna say anything.
Adam: I gotta weigh the options.
Dani: Which way are you leaning? I'm not gonna say anything. I'm just wondering. It's like a weird situation, because i'm friends with both of them...
Adam: Right, and that's the tough part. Kalia has shown that she's here to play, and Porsche hasn't. I mean, Porsche's done ok, but you gotta weigh the options of who's here to play, and who's sliding by.. and numbers are dwindling down, so you gotta see like what's better for your game.
Dani: Absolutely.
Adam: Somebody that's gonna be a roadblock or someone who's easy to beat. Right now, I'm just trying to get to 6, because at 6, you can control your own fate.
Dani: That's not true.
Adam: At 6, you can play for every veto.
Dani: Absolutely, but you can't go through this whole game by yourself.
Adam: I'm sayin' at least at 6, I'll be able to control my fate a little bit more.
Dani: At the same time, when you get down to those numbers is when the fast forward comes..
***not this time.
Dani: ..and you have no time to campaign, and that's when people vote on, who's my friend and who is going to help me work harder so I can help them work harder.
Adam: Either way, whatever happens on Thursday, I need to win this HoH, cuz then I'll get to 6.
Dani: hm
Adam: Cuz right now, as long as things don't go horribly wrong, I'll make it to 7. And then if I make it to 6, I can at least control fate.
Dani: mm hmm
Adam: But, ahh.. That that.. It gets harder and harder each week..
Dani: Trust me it only gets harder..
Adam: Honestly, Kalia's been a better competitor, so that could work against her.. Honestly, I like to run the scenarios, and then once Monday comes and I know who's on the block,
Dani: Yeah. Of course.
Adam: Then I'll think things through a little more.

They continue this line of a couple minutes, then we move into the meat of it.

Adam: What are you thinking?
Dani: I don't know.
Adam: You're probably just nervous about what if Jeff puts you up. That's probably consuming your thoughts. You can say what you want. I know today that's been goin' through your mind.
Dani: I mean.. On top of everything else.
Adam: You're havin' a bad day.
Dani: Yeah..
Adam: Not the best birthday ever.


Dani: Yeah.. it's either one of them, and I like both of them a lot.. or worse case scenario, me.
Adam: And even if it's you up on the block, I gotta look at that as, you can do some damage still, if you stay in the game.
Dani: More damage needs to be done.
Adam: Yeah..
Dani: I don't know.. It's kinda like a weird situation too, because we all started out in pairs, and look what's left.
Adam: And right now there's all but one pair has been split.
Dani: And that pair is quite the pair. I was talking to Kalia.. Imagine.. Jeff wins the game, 15 grand and wins America's Favorite. That's like 300 grand. More?
Adam: No, he can't win America's Favorite.. Last year it was America's Favorite Juror... And me personally, I've shown that I can fight with him...
Dani: That's what I don't understand in this house.. I know things have changed.. I'm not judging you about the Rachel thing. The past is in the past.. I just never have understood why people are so scared of other people.... you know? Like I get how you can be, but you can't be, cuz you have to make those moves.
Adam: I'm not scared. I just need to see how many people I can have in front of me as a target.
Dani: To an extent, I understand, but it's also how many people you have behind you.
Adam: But the people you have behind you, are they gonna be able to really fight for you?

***I may be reading into this, but to my ears it sounds like Adam's ever so delicately telling Dani that she chose poorly, and she's very likely a goner.

Dani: Look what I did.. I could've held hands with everybody upstairs and skipped all the way to the final 5.. Let's be real. All 5 of us. Whatever. But like..
Adam: That would've gotten you 5th place.
Dani: Yeah.. and who wants that... and even if I did make it to final 2.. "Why do you deserve to win?" Well, because I held Jeff and Brendon's hand the whole way. Like.. Nobody can do that. You can't win if you're holding a hand.

Both Adam and Dani believe that a lot of people this season will base their votes on game play rather than who they like, or don't hate. Then we move back to the present.

Adam: What we do know is it's gonna be one of you 3.
Dani: No doubt. There's no question in my mind. I'm not stupid. I guess obviously my biggest fear is that it would be me.
Adam: Do you think he'd put you up against Porsche or Kalia?
Dani: Um, probably... I don't know, to be honest. If I went up, it would be for a reason. He would want me to go home.
Adam: He wouldn't change the nominations otherwise. Rachel? how would she vote?
Dani: I think however Jeff wants. Here's my thing with her, and please don't repeat this. I was talking to Kalia, and i was like, the thing about Rachel is, you are everything you hate. You are the epitome of a floater.
Adam: Right.
Dani: Every single week since she hasn't been HoH, she's been going back and forth... selling out Jeff for the last 3 weeks. Now she's best friends with him.
Adam: Right. She's become what she hates, but she's doing that because..
Dani: She has no one else.
Adam: ANd not having Brendon is hard for her, because she's not the compeitor she was with him here.
Dani: And her social game sucks.
Adam: Really? (laughing) How can you say that? Now.. It's gonna be.. I gotta weigh the options and make a decision, and if that moves me up the target list, and the people who are behind me can't support me, then I go..
Dani: Can't or can?
Adam: Don't.
Dani: But you also have to realize that at this point in the game, we're coming down to... and the people who have always been there will be, and the people who haven't wont.
Adam: I know what you're saying.. You take it one week at a time... I like having people in front of me, because it takes the eyes off of me as a target.

They've entered the lather, rinse, repeat cycle...

Adam and Dani's conversation goes on another 30 minutes from this point. It centers on Adam's place in the game, and Dani tells him he may be perceived as a threat because of his BB knowledge. Adam counters saying that he'd like to believe his social game is strong enough to ovvercome that... It's a good convo to watch on Flashback. To start from this point, please go to 2:44am on Feed 1.

But we're not quite done yet... Lastly

2:46am

Adam: You're a good player and you've been straightforward and honest, and I like you.. And that's why, if you were on the block against either one of them, it's a really tough decision, because you're also a great player. So..
Dani: Which could potentially help you.
Adam: Right. Exactly. But then when numbers come down.. there'll come a time where, even if you're backing me, you might have to get rid of me.
Dani: But you could say that about anybody.
Adam: Right. But we don't have a final 2 deal. You'r enot lookin' to sit next to me at the last night. I don't think. Do you?
Dani: I don't know.. It's weird between you and I.. I feel like we have an understanding... but after the whole Rachel thing...
Adam: I felt weird with Lawon... I couldn't see how he was gonna help me at all. It was a chance I was willing to take. Like, let's see what happens.

As far as game talk in the house last night after midnight, these are the key conversations, and this concludes the overnight report.

It's Sanity Sunday!!!

While the HGs never take a break on the live feeds, we need to, so we're fresh and ready to keep you posted on all the insanity while you're stuck at work during the week. So today, monitoring the feeds is up to you! If you're just taking the plunge for the 1st time, here's the 3 day free trial, so you can get your feet wet... one little toe at a time. ;)

If you're watching the live feeds, and someone's head explodes, or you hear a key convo that everyone ought to be alerted to, please post the time and feed # in the comment section of this post. :)

We'll see you back here at 7:50pm Eastern for the Sunday Show Viewing Party! :0)






Permalink







58 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

Good afternoon Caro. Looking at my clock and tapping my... hmmm... fingers because the foot is aced, iced and elevated again.

A bit too soon to be in 3" heels but that's the lowest I have. I worried about that but shows must go on 'cuz ZsaZsa needs the money. At least I'll have another full week before I have to do it again.

So have fun searching for the good stuff. I know I posted in the last comment section but I only see 4 new ones and none are mine.

I hope I'm up even earlier but I'll definitely be here for the Sunday Viewing Party.

Have a great day everyone. It's just about bedtime for GaYToR.

:o)

August 21, 2011 at 5:20 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Happy Sanity Sunday dishers!!

BBAD was terrible last night, very little game talk and lots and lots of playing cards and very bad accents........I had to FF thru most of it.

Dani just whines constantly. Her complaining was non stop. "Slop makes me sick" omg if I hear that one more time! All slop is is high protein oatmeal, doubt it would make someone as sick as she's claiming. I think she feels sick because she knows she's going to jury with Brendon in a few days, and there's not a thing she can do about it. And why not eat the eggs if slop makes you so sick? There are a lot of things you can do with hard boiled eggs.

Also, after hearing them talk about the POV comp and the zingbot, I am really looking forward to seeing it!! :)

How are you feeling Carolyn? Back still doing good?? :)~

August 21, 2011 at 5:28 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Gaytor!! :) I'm saving it as a reference point. ;) I'll publish when i'm done.

Morning Patti! :) Thank youuuuu!! Back is Awesome!

August 21, 2011 at 5:40 AM  
Anonymous MnM n Illinois said...

Good MOrning!!!

I am 2 mins in that JJ convo..and I'm boiling already lmao

they are talking about Shelly errrrrrg

August 21, 2011 at 6:06 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

so awesome to know jeff wom POV, hope double eviction doesnt throw him for a loop, thats why its so important to get dani up and out first

August 21, 2011 at 6:08 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Good morning dishers!!

Caro I browsed through the Daily Deals, but really didn't see anything worthwhile. Unless of course you want to convert your cassette tapes in MP3. Or if you want a blowhorn!!

August 21, 2011 at 6:15 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

:-p~ Still tapping. I know.... 20 minutes away but since I was gone all night I want to read some of what I missed. I'm not up to tracking anything down and as you know the only place I go for updates is right here at The Dish. I used to go to others but when I found The Dish I never wandered away.

Caro, I know you live, breathe, eat, sleep and dream BB but keep a watch on the weather. TS Irene has formed in the Caribbean and you could be in the path of a hurricane by mid-week. You know how the models go but as of now it could go to the Gulf Coast side of FL, eastern coast or just get close and keep going up the Atlantic coast.

:o)

August 21, 2011 at 6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am sorry but i love to see dani sweat,ive always liked her till this season..I hope Jeff puts her up,but i bet he wont & leave the noms the same to get rid of kalia in hopes to force Danielle to work with them Je/Jo!!!

August 21, 2011 at 6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. Thaaaaaannnnnnnk Youuuuuuuuuuu
Dish mamacitas :0)

August 21, 2011 at 6:27 AM  
Anonymous MnM n Illinois said...

Ooof so he's gonna bd Dani, no suprise, a good game move, why he had to pick this season to get a clue I don't know! lmao

oh well, my Dani may be leaving, but I am still hanging on for one last thing, seeing JJ faces at DE this week, & hopefully watching Jeff walk out right behind the "the head of the dragon"

hehehe

August 21, 2011 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

when Juli tells dani she's evcited i wish she would say "...and Danille..you are evicted from the BB house...Shocker!!" (LOL)

August 21, 2011 at 6:40 AM  
Anonymous MnM n Illinois said...

Gaytor!!! as a Dani fan..what are your thoughts right now?

August 21, 2011 at 6:49 AM  
Anonymous MnM n Illinois said...

Oh let me ask this..

JJ keep saying with Dani gone, K/P will be lost & come to them.

so that will mean everyone in the house is "with them"

so who the eff they gonna go after? lol

they are gonna have to break a deal with someone! *gasp*

August 21, 2011 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Good morning and happy sanity Sunday!!:)

First.... I would like the producers to sit each person down prior to starting the show and explaining what backdoor really means.. As well as floating lol the only person who could be bd this week is Rachel cuz she didn't play...

Second.... I truly think Jeff will put dani up regardless of how next week would play out. She is a strong player and it's his best game move! Even if it could bite him in DE week it's what he's gots ta do :)

I still have a icky feeling the fortune teller twist is coming though that will somehow save her :(

Enjoy your day away as it's no doubt needed! Ps GaYTor hope your ankle gets better soon... That's no fun!

August 21, 2011 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I found the eBay Daily Deal that I need. I don't know how to make it simple so here is the copy and pasties.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kingston-Datatraveler-G3-16GB-USB-2.0-Flash-Drive/320745563307?_trksid=p1468660.m2000037#ht_1210wt_1270

16 Gig for that price is pretty great. I'm needing it now with trying to get all my music and photos to the laptop before DQTD kills the desktop which could happen with every click of his mouse. Great price. I have 2 flash drives, a 2 gig and a 4 gig. 16 gig could save me days of slaving over a pair of hot HDs.

:o)

August 21, 2011 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Morning Caro and my fellow Dishers!! I woke up this morning disappointed I wasn't in the BB house, cause I was in my dream. My experiences were with everyone still left in the house, except Porsche, I don't remember seeing her. Jordan was the sweetest (no shocker there) and she had the most beautiful singing voice!!! And I told her "you got to sing that whole song without palm trees!" Roflmao (cause that's what I expect when they sing). And I talked to Dani, and wished her a happy b-day, and she was really nice. Then my dream merged a little bit, then snow and hail started and they went inside, I complained and I woke up to look out the window expecting snow!! All this and I wasn't even drinking last night!! Lol

Thanks for letting me share!! Have a great day!!

August 21, 2011 at 6:59 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

M&M the thoughts I have right now wouldn't be printable. I figured out Thursday night not to say anything derogatory about Jeff, even though I stayed well within the boundaries of the Dish Comment rules.

I didn't threaten, I only wished.

:o|

August 21, 2011 at 7:00 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

G'morning Caro ! Genie !!!

I know JeJo are going to weigh all their options, but the stars are aligned for Dani to exit this week. It's the right decision, and they might not get this chance again.

I'm going to miss the show tonight, as I'll be in Dallas for MY Chargers against the Cowboys, but I'll check in later and catch up with this great site!

Enjoy !!!

August 21, 2011 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

G'morning Caro and everyone else. So excited to see Zingbot tonight. After Dani's evicted, she'll look back at this season and realize her downfall was teaming up with the newbies. My dream double eviction is Dani followed by Kalia. I know I can't be alone!

Happy Sanity Sunday everyone!

August 21, 2011 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Glad to see Jeff is not just another pretty face. So happy to see there is a brain in that beautiful head. I was worried he wouldn't get Dani out when he had the chance. I can rest easy now on this Sanity Sunday.

Carolyn, glad your back is doing well.

GaYTor ... Ice those puppies and get some rest!

August 21, 2011 at 7:14 AM  
Anonymous Lupo said...

Morning Carolyn
Morning Genie
Morning BBaholics

no matter who you root for in this game, the true game move that has to be made is to put up Danielle.

if you let her stay, you may not get another chance.

One thing I noticed, is that when Kalia and Dani had HOH for 3 weeks all they did was sit up there and bash people all the time.

But with Jeff, they barely go up there and even then never exclude anyone from anything.

It just shows the class of people when in power how they interact with everyone or no one.

August 21, 2011 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Get out the fire extinguishers everyone because Carolyn's finger may burst into flame before she finishes this TOR™.

I'll finish reading when I wake up. It's way past bedtime for this little GaYToR and he needs a late night snack before he goes there.

I'll see everyone at the "Sunday Show Viewing Party."

:o)

August 21, 2011 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Happy Sanity Sunday Show Day!!!!!

Ready to dive into TOR

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie, Dishers

I hope you all have a wonderful day and I'll see you at the viewing party.

:D

August 21, 2011 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger patti said...

The amount of interference with the DR trying to tell Jeff to keep Daniele is bothering me. During that J/J conversation they said a number of times how much the "box" loves her, and seems like they want her to stay? I know Allison has said numerous times that they don't do this, but I am really starting to wonder. Also wondering when (if) Daniele goes on the block, are Shelly and Adam going to be co-erced to keep her? Again, I keep thinking back to ED leaving that first week, and Daniele getting that golden key and four weeks of immunity!!

It's just really bothering me after listening to Jeff and Jordan talk.....

August 21, 2011 at 7:35 AM  
Anonymous OC Man said...

What if...

Jeff removes Porsche and replaces her with Dani, and...

Kalia ends up leaving instead, and Dani stays...

Jeff would be out next for sure, as he can't play the "I held up my end of the deal" card with Daniele...

August 21, 2011 at 7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Long time reader, lurker. I am with you guys everyday, thank you for all you do. I had to pipe in and say I really hate "the box". I had a feeling they wouldnt let Dani go so easy. If Jeff does not get her out this week she will go to at least final 3 and he will not have another chance.
-Ellie

August 21, 2011 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Morning all!

Getting Dani out might be Jeff's best game move, but then the best game move next week during the DE is to get Jeff out. I watched Season 8 just last year so I hadn't had an opinion about Dani at the beginning of this season. I've grown to like her. I would be sad to see her go. Ultimately, I would like a newbie to win so all vets must go eventually.

I have never seen the JeJo appeal. They're just like the other houseguests to me - good and bad qualities. Jeff is definitley easy to look at, but I don't know anyone who would be happy for their daughter to be dating a 33 y.o. unemployed man who lives at home, ijs.

August 21, 2011 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning and Happy Sunday

Time to read TOR and drink coffee.
But first, I need my morning rant. I would like the terms backdooring and floater to be taken out of BB. Not only are they overused, they ar for the most part, used incorrectly.

Backdooring someone is still possible. But it can't be planned because of random picking of POV players. Even if someone who did not get to play in the POV becomes a renom, if the original nominees were the ones who the HOH wanted on the block-it's not a backdoor. My feeling is that 99% of renoms are not actual backdoors.

Floaters-that's a hard one because it's all in the perception. I think someone whose entire game strategy is to allign with strong people and deliberately win nothing so as to not have to do any of the work is a floater. I think someone who can't win comps but blatantly kisses HOH butt as a strategy is a floater.

Jordon is not good at comps-never has been. Her first season, she could have followed her friend Lydia on to the Jesse train but she never did. This year, she didn't hang out in HOH the 3 weeks that Dani and Kalia were in power. She is loyal to her alliance whether they are on the bottom or top. And when people take the time to listen, she does know strategically how to play the game.

August 21, 2011 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger lacey said...

MOrning all..

I really do think it's time for Dani to go.....if Jeff doesn't get her out now....she'll get him.

My perfect scenerio would be for Rachel to win HOH for the DE and get Shelly out. I know she is on the j/J team...and I have liked her all season....but she is really getting to me with the whole Rachel thing. I don't like Rachel myself, but the whole "puppy" thing was the final straw for me. She has a daughter that is watching and she is just being pure mean. Sorry if you're a fan of hers.

Then it's time for Adam to win HOH. He's a good guy and I am curious to see who he will try to evict. After the DE, it is starting to get down the wire.

Thanks for letting me vent. And thanks again to Carolyn and Genie for all you do.

lacey

August 21, 2011 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Linda Joy Singleton said...

I'm happy with how things are going as of this week (could change!). Dani has too good of game and too mean a mouth not to go this week. Hope Jeff doesn't wimp out.

I'm a Rachel fan, even though she's childish sometimes, she never gets as mean-mouthed as the catty-trio. All this bashing of her is nasty, when I'm watching her on the feeds and she's fun, creative with games, and friendly even to the people who were cruel when they had the power.

My choice for final 2 would be Rachel and Adam. Adam because he's shown class, too, criticizing Dani for always saying mean stuff and he never joins in. I like his "fan" spirit and hope he soon steps up and starts winning. He seems to have a good heart.

I love this game but hate being the only one in my family/friends who watches, so no one to talk to...except online. Thanks for this blog.

August 21, 2011 at 8:00 AM  
Anonymous MnM n Illinois said...

awww Gaytor..:(

well I'm sure we are thinking the same things :D

*smoooch*

August 21, 2011 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

morning car,gaytor,grendon,genie.

August 21, 2011 at 8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Carolyn!

I hope Jeff puts Dani up. She needs to go for him and Jordan to get a head and one of them two has to win the HOH this coming week too for double eviction! I say get out Kalia and Shelly then!

Also, who one the relax and massage chairs?

Love all you post for the BB Fans!

Jana

August 21, 2011 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Oh Goddess of the Dish! Enjoy your hot date last night???? Enjoyed the pics you posted!

Good Morning Watermelon-Whag Dishers!

So glad that Jeff won the POV yesterday! Read the posts last night, moving is so hard to do when I would rather be hanging here with all of you!!

Enjoy Sunday Sanity Break!! I will be cleaning!! I'll try to make it back for the Sunday viewing party!!!

Much love, MWAH!!

August 21, 2011 at 8:20 AM  
Anonymous NaturalGrace28 said...

I don't want Dani to leave. If Dani leaves Jeff will play the big bad bully and run completely through the house and kick everyone out. It will truly become a boring show. Dani at least puts the drama in it. I might even have to quit watching. bleh. (Yes, I have a bad attitude today, I'd fit in well in the Asylum room.) Hope y'all have a great day. Just wanted to post my two cents.

August 21, 2011 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Morning all!

I still have no clue how you type so fast, you are the true Goddess of the dish and the keyboard.

I have been watching the weather channel, and Irene is getting stronger, do you leave the island or hunker down? Just be safe either way :)

BBAD was awful last night, so thank you once again for keeping us updated.

Gaytor, ice ice baby.

I hope everyone has a great day! Renee

August 21, 2011 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

Cindi: thats my idea of double your double eviction fun!

cant wait to try commenting with my new android phone tonight

August 21, 2011 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger earlybird said...

I really, really, really cannot wait to see Dani go up on the block, hopefully alongside her best-buddy Kalia.

It'll be a hoot to see which one of them goes up to HoH first to throw the other under the bus!

They are both already trashing-talking Porsche to anyone who'll listen, with little effect, it seems.

Just to see the two of them wiggle like worms on a hook until Thursday will make the past 3 weeks of gloating & smugness seem like a distant memory.

August 21, 2011 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

misslissa

I posted before reading. It seems that you and I are of one mind today with the 'backdooring' and the 'floating'. Frankly, I wish those two words would float out the backdoor and only return on the rare occasion when they actually mean something.

If Dani was doing exactly what Jeff is thinking about doing it would be considered a good game move so Dani needs to realize it's 'just a game', suck it up and get over it. Saving Jeff had nothing to do with loyalty or wanting to work with him. She had more than one big target but could only get rid of one at a time. Each of her big targets were part of a pair so whoever left would be leaving someone behind. She knew she would make enemies so she focused on making one pair feel like she was going out of her way to help them. Basically she was running damage control. I have no doubt that if Dani, Porsche or Kalia had won HOH this week, Jeff would again be on the block.

For Brendon, who thinks the only people who are worthy are ones who win comps and for Dani, who has such a deep love and respect for the game, I guess if they had to vote right now Jeff would be the one most deserving of the win.

August 21, 2011 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone! :0)

I'm all done, and I'm heading out to brunch!

I'll see you back here for the Sunday Show Viewing Party. :)

If you're watching the live feeds, and someone's head explodes, or you hear a key convo that everyone ought to be alerted to, please post the time and feed # here in this section. :)


See ya later!

August 21, 2011 at 8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Dani goes this week, the game is gonna be boring. Come on, Dani, work some of that Donato magic! Do it for the viewers!

August 21, 2011 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

hi Carolyn

I don't get why there is the need for a yearly, weekly, daily post about the proper Oxford Dictionary definition on the term backdoor. Play in the veto or not. when you put 2 people up with the intention of a third person going home, thats good enough for me! i now I contributing further to this meaningless conversation by posting this, but to be constantly informed the true meaning of such a trivial figure of speech is a little annoying
Soapbox end!
Operation Backdoor Dani.. commence!

August 21, 2011 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I'd rather watch people sleep than watch people who dont play poker... play poker. Especially hold'em. hold'em in a home game, outside a casino is boredom personified!

August 21, 2011 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

J/J are terrible strategizers as HOH season 11 and 13. This seems to be a pretty cut and dry move. Dani can't be trusted, and she's hard to get out. I'm sure at some point today J/j will be all for keeping Dani and putting up Adam. I just hope no one creates a lie about something they overheard in the storage room

August 21, 2011 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

----dude!
guess i was late to the party

August 21, 2011 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Seems "the box" has been in this game more and more for ratings. I have their involvement in the swaying of votes. The 3 witches of eastwick r have it tuff . Tuff its a game u signed up for , knowing it may not go your way. CBS keep your thoughts to yourself and let the chips fall were they may....

August 21, 2011 at 10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adore Jeff & Jordan but I have a question (as a non-feeder): Do they ever get cuddly and romatic with each other? Do they refrain from nookie while in the house cuz I'd really like to see Jeff show Jordan some affection and I just haven't seen any (except maybe a kiss on the cheek and his undying support).

August 21, 2011 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Jamie Newman said...

If the box persuades Jeff to keep Dani I think I will have an aneurysm. Then he'll be the next to go, I just know it. I hate all the manipulation from the production.

Hey, can anyone tell me what the fortune teller thing is? I've heard it mentioned here but have no clue.

August 21, 2011 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger ceemurph said...

Dani and Brendon sittin in a tree...
Wait.
Dani and Brendon sittin in Ju-ry
R-O-T-T-I-N-G!

HeeHee
yeah I know it's not over for her until Thursday, but here's to dreaming!

August 21, 2011 at 12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Sunday to all.

I am so excited for this week. Dani will be gone and it's Double Eviction. Love those nights. If Rachel and Jordan do not win the First HoH Jeff is probably leaving unless he wins PoV, and he might.

As for Dani, a good competitor but horrible at strategy. Her reasoning talking with Adam points it out even more. I said last week that keeping Brendon would keep her safe for this week and next. But she wanted a 'big move'. Lame. Now it is Jeff following up with a BIG MOVE of his own. Enjoy the Jury House Dani. Hopefully you won't be joined by either Rachel or Jeff, because you will be so miserable.

May the best competitor from here on out win.

~ Mia

August 21, 2011 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Afternoon Carolyn & BB fans. Hope everyone is having a great sunday!

Got a question...watching the feeds last nite & listening to J/J talk about BDing Dani, Jeff kept referring to "the box" & how much they liked Dani & were trying to talk him out of getting rid of her. (I'm sure they are putting a bug in everyone ear about not voting her our if she goes up.)My thing is.....isn't that outside interference which CBS SWEARS doesn't happen?? I'm gonna be a bit perturbed if "the box" has their way. Seems a bit unfair. I noticed every time Jeff said "the Box".....palm tree's but.....never a "you are not allowed to talk about DR session's w/other HG". Almost like they didn't want to draw attention to what Jeff was actually saying. Oh well.....JMO & wondered if anyone else thought that was a bit strange??

August 21, 2011 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Sunday Viewing Party will be on time tonight. Golf ended on time and we are currently in local news and then 60 Minutes. YaY for BB at 8/7 Central.

:o)

August 21, 2011 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

MadameBroella BB13 Fortune Teller
Crystal Ball Says: "It would B wise 2 get your "sites" involved if U want 2 save HER" #CBSBigBrother #BB13 #SuperPass

7 minutes ago

Anyone think we are going to be introduced to a new twist tonight or is @MadameBroella just blowing smoke?

I know if it happens I can't expect many here at The Dish to do anything to help save Dani but everyone knows I'll be doing all I can to keep here in the house.

We know from Jeff's conversation with Jordan that it's what production wants. And his telling that confirmed what I have known for years... Production DOES try to influence the game.

GEAUX TEAM DANI!!! (We can do it M&M)

:o)

August 21, 2011 at 3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for all your excellent blogging,reporting to us, and all of your hard work. This BB site is by far the most thorough IMO. Sher in Florida

August 21, 2011 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I just have to comment. It's always interesting to see what fellow Dishers have to say and how they (myself included) put the spin on things said and done in the house.

Caro is the exception to that rule because she reports on the Front Page what she sees and hears, and actually in comments she tries to stay impartial also.

What I see is that if our favorite player or side makes a bold move it's a very smart one, but if it is a bold move from our 'not in favor' person or team it is a dumb move.

Personally, I've seen both sides do smart and dumb things although I may not comment on the smart things the wrong side does.

I'd like to see Jeff and Jordan broken up with one going to Jury ASAP so there are really no more sides. This season has been one of the most divided houses since the summer of Eric the Fireman/Shepard and his Flock of Sheep... "So sayeth the Shepard, so sayeth the Flock"... Another season where there were ties to each other before going into the house. *bucket please* just remembering that season.

I wish @agroder22 would come up with something original and refreshing. A house of 14 complete strangers would be very refreshing.

Maybe we can hope for BBB14 to be that house of 14 strangers.

:o)

Name that quote for ... well I don't know what the prize will be. I'm too broke to buy anything. Maybe an autographed photo of ZsaZsa!

No, don't let that threat dissuade you from guessing. No prize, just some fun.

:o)

August 21, 2011 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I don't know when this started, just got home from work, but there's trivia. Perhaps Pandora has struck.

August 21, 2011 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi! I just published my first five comments from my new tablet gizmo. :) woohooo!

August 21, 2011 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

GaYToR

For my viewing entertainment I would like to keep Dani, Jeff and even Rachel in the house. Looking at the strategy of someone trying to win, unfortunately Jeff's best move is to get rid of Dani.

But I did not think Dani's backdoor Jeff plan was a terrible game move. The timing and presentation were wrong but not the idea.

August 21, 2011 at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below