;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 22, 2011

BB13: Shelly Wants to Flip the House and Keep Dani


Originally this was part of the PoV Aftermath post, but it's such an Expect the Unexpected moment, I had to make it into it's own post!

At 2:14pm today, Shelly became Dani's Champion. You read that right. Shelly, realizing that they need a strong competitor to split up Jeff and Jordan, if any of them are going to have a chance at making it to final 2, is now campaigning to Porsche, who is already sold and already working on Dani's behalf at Dani's request, and Adam, a tougher sell, to KEEP Daniele this week.

Below are as much as I could grab of the initial conversations on the subject.. and more importantly, their flashback cams and times, so you can watch this stunning development with your own eyes and hear it with your own ears.

I knew this was going to be an incredible week on the live feeds, but I had no idea about this! If you haven't gotten the 3 day free trial yet, get it now! BB doesn't get any better!

2:14pm
Shelly joins them on the couch. And she's ready to flip! What?!?!?

Shelly: Where are you this week?
Porsche: Sad... But in a good spot with the newbies.
Shelly: Lemme ask you this, first blush, who do you vote out this week?
Porsche: Right now, lemme say Kalia, because of her deal with Jordan.
Adam: Dani.
Porsche: How about you?
Shelly: Kalia. Here's what I've been thinking all morning. If Jeff and Jordan make it to the final 3, no one has a chance. If we keep Dani and flip the house..
Porsche: Then we have the numbers.
Shelly: Then we have the numbers, and we can proceed accordingly.. I love those 2 people.. but this is a game. I need you to think of what your chances are if Dani stays versus if Kalia stays. You know for a fact, with that pair, we're not getting out of here with a dime.
Porsche: And they're not gonna get rid of Rachel...

2:17pm - Jeff comes out, ending this conversation.

2:26pm - Jeff to the DR...

2:29pm BBT
Feed 1
Adam & Shelly
Talking across the span of the pool, Shelly is sunning, Adam is shading..

Adam: Big Brother, where's my margarita?!

Shelly: We gotta think everything through. I wish I knew that you or I were gonna win HoH next week. That would make everything easy.
Adam: Sure would.. Suuuurre would.

2:33pm
Shelly begins to speak sotto voce to Adam, then Porsche calls out... Chatter across the yard..

CUT TO:
2:34pm
Poolside
Feed 1
Adam & Shelly

Shelly: We have to talk some more. I don't want you to stress, If we go to the end, we can't beat Jeff and Jordan. We can't. When there's 3 people left, they take each other. In a perfect world, as far as competitors, I want Dani out too. But if we work a deal with Dani, where she doesn't put us up ever, we have a good chance at getting there.
Adam: My problem is, I don't trust her.
Shelly: You think she'd lie to us?? She likes you a lot.

Adam points out inconsistencies and partial truths from Dani that he doesn't feel he gets from Jeff and Jordan.

Adam: If I keep someone here who lies to me, and it works against me, that's my own damn fault.
Shelly: If Jordan, me or you win HoH, who's going up?
Adam: Kalia and Porsche.
Shelly: Jeff and Jordan are concerned you've already flipped, because you like Dani so much. If Porsche, you and me...
Adam: All you need this week is 3 votes. If we were, now would be the time. Dani would keep us safe next week...

My brain picked a bad time to go kafluey.. Sorry.. Adam and Shelly are sussing it out. Please watch this in flashback. It's key!

Shelly: You know, the plan with everyone in this house is to get you out before questions. What if we had a guaranteed protection until 3? Would you be willing, if I can set up a talk with the 3 of is?
Adam: I'm gonna talk with her one on one.. But I haven't trusted her for weeks..

Shelly: At what point, do we split up Jeff and Jordan?
Adam: I would say at 4.
Shelly: We have to talk to Rachel.. She loses regardless. She gets one vote.
Adam: The other night when Dani came out to talk to me, she wasn't talking to be sweet, she was talking to get information. It only takes 3. This would be the time. I've been thinking it as well, but...

***I don't know if you noticed, but Adam seems to be budging a little here...

Talk turns to all the competitors they can keep that will put Jeff and Jordan on the block...

Adam: I think Kalia will keep us safe over Dani. Dani had no problem putting us up as pawns. She had no problem with one of us going home..
Shelly: Start talking about Farah.
Adam: huh?
**Lol! Jeff just returned to the backyard.
Shelly: What concert were you guys going to this week?

2:50pm
Feed 1 & 2
Adam & Jeff

Chatter in the backyard... Adam and Jeff are bonding... Adam says he wants to win HoH so he can wish his friends congratulations on their wedding. Jeff says he'll do it for him in his HoH blog. Talk turns to homesickness, and Jeff gives Adam good advice about embracing the experience.. Adam wants badly to win HoH and get a letter from Farah.. Adam says he'll cry. Jeff loves that..

2:57pm
Feed 2
Adam & Jeff
Adam: Dani talk to you at all?

Jeff: no..
Adam: It was pretty awkward when she came out here.. I'm just waiting to hear what her sales pitch is..
Jeff: She'll do anything to stay.
Adam: We've talked about her half truths..

Just hangin' in to hear if Adam lets on anything pertinent.. Jeff's getting a little riled about Dani's existence...

Adam: She would have to flip me and Shelly or me and Rachel or me and Jordan..
Jeff: At this point, I think I could even get Porsche to vote her out.
Adam: But you made your girlfriends happy today..
Jeff: Huh?
Adam: "I've decided to use the PoV on Porsche, because you look like my girlfriend."
Jeff: oh... Why not have fun with it? haha.. It's all about trust. It's not in my blood to team up with someone again who has screwed me..

3:13pm BBT - This conversation about Dani is ongoing on feeds 1 & 2, and worth your dive into flashback... The gist: You're either on my side or in my way...


Spark up your feeds, folks! Clearly, these next 3 days are gonna be intense with Dani pulling out all the stops to stay... and Shelly Flipping?!?!

My only question is this: Will they edit out Shelly's role in this for the tv only viewers like they did when she masterminded the overthrow of Kalia's HoH??? Get out of the dark, my friends!

If you need the 3 day free trial, ◄- click on that!


4:10pm BBT
Feed 1
Porsche & Dani

Porsche quickly and quietly fills Dani in on her progress, as well as Shelly's surprise move. Dani's not surprised... and she says this is a great start...

Dani: I heard Shelly in the bathroom with Kalia, and she told her she's totally safe.. That she has her, you and Adam.. and that Adam doesn't trust me.
Porsche: She was like, I like Jeff and Jordan as people, but none of us have a shot at winning with them here.
Dani: The only thing I'm worried about is (couldn't hear) Kalia...
Porsche: When I was out there with her, it sounded like a script that you wrote.

Adam passes through.. Small talk.. Then a bit more whispering from Porsche to Dani, before she takes off for a nap.

4:18pm
Adam struts in to join Dani for a moment...

They chat amicably for a couple minutes...

Feed 1
4:20p

Adam: I'm gonna go upstairs and listen to some Bob Marley at 4:20..

Adam heads up to the HoH Room. I follow. Jordan's up there napping, and Adam makes so much noise opening an HoH basket snack, he wakes her.

Jordan: Is everything ok downstairs?
Adam: All's quiet on the western front.

He tells Jordan where everyone is...

Jordan: I don't wanna have to walk by her.. I feel so awkward.
Adam: Don't feel awkward. She dug her own ditch, right?
Jordan: Yeah.


4:23pm Checking around the feeds...
Feed 3
Kalia's bitching to Porsche about Jordan..and Adam..

Kalia: She made and kept 2 deals with them, and we're up now.. Jordan, do you plan on doing anything this summer? Since the 2nd week, I feel like I'm trying to flip an unflippable house.

***You may get your wish this week, but you may not like it so much.

Porsche: It's gonna be so funny when I win HoH this week and put up Jeff and Rachel.. I'm gonna say, Kalia told me to do it.

Kalia starts talking tough about Adam... She wants him up on the block with Jordan. "Pick a side or go up on the block."

***This could be the ammunition Porsche needs to feed to Adam to get him to keep Dani... handed to her on a silver platter.

Kalia: The problem is, if Rachel goes up on the block with Jordan, everyone's gonna vote Rachel out, and then you still have Jeff and Jordan together. One of the Fast Forward HoH's is gonna be a before and After.. and that's Adam.. He's been waiting for it. I've never been after Adam.. It's just.. I don't think he realizes he cannot, he cannot win playing with Jeff and Jordan. All he sees is "let me get to 6." That's all he sees.

4:30pm - Dani enters the Have Not Room, joining Porsche and Kalia...

Dani: Stop plotting my demise.

Chatter about boobs and such.. Anything but game talk, since the nominees are in the same room. Ah yes.. Bring on the Rachel bashing. Silly me.

4:35pm BBT
Feeds 1 & 2
Jordan & Rachel

Fresh from her nap, Jordan comes down from HoH to chat a bit of game with Rachel...


They want to pull Porsche in to their group for numbers, and they're discussing the best, most subtle way to go about that. Both agree that Porsche is a wild card.

Rachel: If Daniele can convince her to give a pity vote.. or not even a pity vote.. She's voted against the house twice. I feel like her and Adam vote together a lot.
Jordan: They were really close, until she started hanging out with Daniele and Kalia..
Rachel: And Adam became closer to Jeff, which is good.
Jordan: Cuz they play pool n stuff..
Rachel: We just need to make sure they vote how we want them to, cuz Dani's gonna tell them it's a 3-2 vote. I think the vote will tell a lot. If it's a 3-2 vote, we'll know exactly who's on our side.
Jordan: It should be 4-1.. Me, you, Shelly, Adam..
Rachel: I think Shelly will for sure vote to evict Daniele.. Daniele would have to do a lot of talking. I don't think Shelly would buy it.. And then we just need to make sure me or you win HoH.
Jordan: I think Kalia would try to put up you and Jeff, or she'd backdoor one of you.. Especially since backdooring seems to be the way this season.
Rachel: But backdooring doesn't always work, especially when we get to play for PoV.. and with Daniele out of here, we could probably convince them to put up only one of us? And then pull th either one off.
Jordan: We'll talk about it... I don't know who else is down here..

Talk turns to excercise..

5pm BBT
Around the house...

Feed 1 & 2 - Jeff's on the couch having a smoke. Rachel & Jordan and doing abs on the lawn. Adam's milling about the backyard.
Feed 3 & 4 - Dani, Porsche and Kalia are talking about what an idiot Jeff is... And Rachel...

Kalia: And of course Rachel's gonna try to mend fences, since she doesn't have anybody.
Porsche: Well, of course, I'll mend fences, until I win HoH... Kalia, what play is this? ♫Nothing really matters... (Bohemian Rhapsody)
Dani: It's not a play!
BB: Please stop singing!

We're experiencing a lull in game talk while the HGs get their second wind for the evening... This is only momentary. The gaming will not stop this week until either Dani or Kalia is evicted from the house. Count on it!

5:10pm BBT
Seriously momentary...
  • Rachel & Jordan are working out and talking numbers..
  • Jeff & Adam are talking Dani.. and Kalia.. and Jeff's plan for the week.
Jeff: Cuz I was planning on backdooring her the whole time... Why not have 1 more person playing on my side? My plan was to win it myself...
Adam: I figured you knew what you were doing, but I would've put her up.
Jeff: This is the way I looked at it.. If I nominated her, she's 100% coming after me.. If she would've won, no harm, no foul..
Adam: Would she have used it on Kalia?
Jeff: We'll never know.
Adam: Sometimes pawns go home.
Jeff: Not if it's Jordan.
Adam: Would you have out up Jordan? We'll never know.
Jeff: Look at my odds.. It was 1 in 6.. Vegas always wins.. If I have those odds all the time, I'll keep betting the sae bet.. and if I have control over the bet? Even better.
Adam: Because you control your own destiny. Makes sense.

5:20pm
This is ongoing on with Jeff & Adam on feed 1 and 2... Will Adam flip or not? He seems to be on a fact finding mission, gathering information from Jeff to store up in his arsenal for decision making..

Game! Game! Game! Spark up your feeds, folks!

5:55pm BBT
Feed 1
Shelly & Dani

Immediately on the heels of Rachel telling Jordan she's feeling uneasy about Adam's vote, Shelly shares her plan directly with Daniele...



Shelly: It's a numbers game.. Kalia's a great gal, but..
Dani: It's gonna be one by one by one, unless we do this.
Shelly: My biggest thing is in the fast forward, I don't wanna go up.. If Kalia's gone, we can go to the end.
Dani: And if I stay, I'm always the number one target. And I want you to know, if you're on the block, I'm not afraid to use the Veto and take you off.
Shelly: I do personally really like them but I have to break them up. You have 2 to 1 odds of losing, if you make it to final 3 with them.
Dani: I've been there with my dad. No one can break that up. If this happens though.. No one can know. Kalia can't even know.. I feel terrible.. I told her though.. Do your thing.. But she also thinks I don't have a shot. I told Porsche too, I'm gonna act like I'm going to jury.. and if I stay in this house, it will throw Jeff, Jordan and Rachel so off their game.
Shelly: We'll have targets that big on our ass, but we'll just have to fight. I'm not worried though, because it's what I need to do to make it to final 2. You have to trust somebody if you're gonna make it..

This is ongoing... and if you love this game, it's ♫ wonderful... Spark up your feeds to watch it now, or go to feed 1 or 2 at 5:55pm BBT... It's ongoing at 6:05pm BBT, as I write..

Dani: If this happens, this will be the biggest game move...
Shelly: I can't win comps, but I can do this..

6:09pm As they're speaking, Jordan and Adam are walking the yard, and Jeff is milling about.. And they're still talking! Blatant! Still going at 6:20pm...

6:29pm
Feed 1
Backyard - Couch
Shelly & Dani are still talking...

Daniele: I think Adam's thing is that he's afraid he can't beat me in the end.
Shelly: Adam's biggest thing is gonna be that he hasn't done enough strategy on his own..
Dani: I told him.. You can't win this game by just holding hands with people.
Shelly: Competitions are a big part of it, but you've gotta be able to make moves in the game.
Dani: Competitions, strategy and social game.. It's all 3.
Shelly: I vote for character, charisma and competitions.. all of that rolled into one. Jut because somebody won a lot of competitions doesn't make them the best Big Brother player.. Look at Dan.. He didn't win jack until the end. Nothing.
Dani: mm hmm.. I've talked to Adam so many times.. I explained to him, even when I tried to backdoor Jeff, it was because Adam was going home.. They were gonna put him up, as a guarantee for Adam to go home.. I was talking to him, and I was like, I really like the guy. I don't want Dominic to go home, but I don't want Adam to go home either. I went up to Adam before the comp and I told him, you have to win this comp... I told him, if you look back at everything I've ever told you, none of it was a lie.. Even with Kalia, she wanted to put him up, but I told her not to... because I felt like I had a good thing going with Adam..

Dani's telling Shelly that she's going to talk to Adam some more, but at the same time, Dani's pumping Shelly full of things that she can tell Adam on her behalf.

6:35pm - Shelly gets up to go get some advil.. Meanwhile, across the yard, Jeff is training Adam in some chest exercises.. Shelly returns 2 minutes later...

Shelly: I guarantee Adams over there stressing out about what we're talking about. I just have to get him to understand that he needs to play to win, not push their game forward...
Dani: I love how Jordan wont even come over here to eat.. She's sitting in the hammock alone, because she doesn't want me to confront them for lying to my face about backdooring me..
Shelly: Why don't you?
Dani: I get it. It's a good game move.. but whatever.. Mr. Integrity.. when I went out of my way to let them "spend the summer together."
Shelly: Right.. and then you throw her in the mix.. and I'm like, why her?
Dani: Yup. Nothing's ever gonna come between them. They've had a deal since day one.


The game is non-stop, and it's gonna stay that way. If you don't have the feeds already. Now is the perfect time to get the 3 day free trial and dive in head first to the real Big Brother!


Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!






Permalink







72 Comments:

Blogger misslissa said...

Hi Carolyn:)

But now she's telling Kalia she's safe?? Aye aye aye I just dont' get her method lol

August 22, 2011 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

I don't think Shelly "realized" but was more influenced.

August 22, 2011 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Reposting for new post:

Madame Broella's recent tweet:

EYE fear for those who try to open @BBFortuneTeller's box if it is not opened by Thursday! She can B VERY nasty!#CBSBigBrother, #BB13, #SuperPass

August 22, 2011 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Kristin - GettingItTogether said...

Hello Carolyn and Genie and Dishers!

Dani is not one to roll over without a fight.

While BB Production (At least in my opinion) does have SOME say in what goes on, let's not forget that Dani never gives up and she has just a good a chance as anyone at turning votes.

I don't think this is rigged in any way if she stays.

If that's the case, then coup de ta Jeff was rigged as well in my opinion.

I am just glad to finally see some GAME talk going on and so over the bashing on BOTH sides of the house.

With that said, I always give a pass the first 24hrs to whoever was placed on the block, both for tears and crying and whining, after that, it's get over it or go home!

August 22, 2011 at 4:13 PM  
Anonymous Lupo said...

She may be just saying that to say that hopefully. If Dani stays this week, stupidest game move ever.

I think Adam knows it would be a stupid game move too, he knows he can't beat Dani in an endurance.

Jeff isnt strong endurance, neither is Jordan, Rachel is though.

How are people worried about final 3 with 8 people still left, just win a HOH and you will be fine.

August 22, 2011 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

I don't know if it's all the talk about the DR getting involved, but this screams conspiracy theory to me. I'm team Jeff, so of course I want Dani out, so this is unsettling. I think Shelly is making a move ala Dani, and whether successful or not, she'll be the one to suffer the consequences. Currently, if she stays with the je/Jo alliance and Rachel wins HOH, je/Jo will keep her safe. If she flips, she becomes a target of Rachel, who already wants her gone. Just something to think about that I don't think she's thought threw. I think she's banking on Dani keeping her safe, but even in that alliance she's 4th man on the totem pole.

August 22, 2011 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

I don't get Shelly, I wonder if she is trying to get Adam to sway so she can say he flipped or if she really is trying to keep Dani to please the Box Gods. I am anxious to see how this week plays out.

August 22, 2011 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger patti said...

I smell "the box" and call interference.......

August 22, 2011 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I would expect this from Shelly. With Shelly nothing surprises me

The key is Adam. I think he has a better logic and strategy then anyone in the house. He's been thinking about this all week, and the fact that he was steering Porsche from keeping Dani, and didn't give Shelly much of anything, tells me he fully understands the benefits of Keeping Dani and evicting Dani, and the best thing to do is evict her. I really don't think he'll be swayed. At this late point he doesnt Dani's head is on the block. He doesn't want to be down to 7 people with J/J/R/and D in the house still and Jeff seriously pissed at him

August 22, 2011 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

How are they gonna have a fast forward where everyone doesn't play in POV?

August 22, 2011 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Sephi

I hear you about Shelly. I have been very critical about what I don't like about certain HGs and my reasons. I don't talk much about Shelly anymore. It's because she completely and totally befuddles me. I don't have any idea what her mindset is, what drives her to do the things she does... I am at a complete loss as to where to even begin so it's easier to say nothing.

August 22, 2011 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

ZOMG ... please don't keep Dani, trust that she will get you out ... she will use words to make it seem like she is trustworthy ...

Remember, she wants to be covered in blood ... as long as it isn't hers ... she is good with it!!


Sorry Dani fans ...

August 22, 2011 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi Carolyn! Genie! Dishers!

OH please let it be so! Dani to stay in the house would be (in sing~songy voice) awesome!

August 22, 2011 at 4:31 PM  
Anonymous OC Man said...

I posted a comment a couple of days ago...

What if Dani is the renom, but what if Kalia leaves and Dani stays...

It's going to be hell for Jeff + Jordan...

You know Rachel will side with Dani to oppose Jeff any minute now...

So sorry Jeff, looks like Dani will stay, and you will go next week...

Too bad, he didn't listen to me!

August 22, 2011 at 4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow if jeff or jordan win this year this bb would be the worst one ever..
even more teribad the the year that jordan floated through to the winner...

August 22, 2011 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Hi Everyone! This is my first time commenting, but I've been following BBDish all season and OMG! The house is crazy, I really have no idea what to think about what'll happen next.

I will say, though, that Shelly is driving me absolutely bonkers. I have a hard time figuring out whose side she is on, and all of the constant Rachel bashing is so tacky. She makes my head hurt!

I used to really dislike Rachel, but seeing how mellow and pleasant she's been without Brendon in the house, keeping a low profile and not talking bad about the other house guests has made me a fan. I really want to see J/J/R in the end.

I hope Dani goes this week, and I hope that JeJo find out what shenanigans Shelly has been up to and call her out on it. Rachel or Jordan win HoH Thursday night, and evict either Shelly or Kalia for the double eviction.

I'm crossing my fingers that it'll go that way ... but with BB you never know!

August 22, 2011 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

You post while Caro is on a break and you get got LOL

Good Afternoon Carolyn, Genie, Dishers again :)

Not surprised Shelly is a flipper, did anyone not see that coming. It is funny that Jeff and many dishers believe it was going to be Adam who would flip. I mean he might, but he hasn't yet. Also glad Jeff didn't get this paranoia before renom time. Otherwise he would've have done a Russel nom and regretted it big time.

And Shelly being on board Kalia's newbie boat, if Dani goes, is not surprising either. Seems the only boat she is not on is the F3 one with JeJo.

August 22, 2011 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger earlybird said...

I honestly don't think Adam is going to go along with Shelly's scheme, mostly because he says he doesn't trust Dani, and now, how can he possibly trust Shelly, when she's been so loyal to Jeff & Jordan this whole time?

I think a big part of the reason she's doing this because she knows Jeff & Jordan won't get rid of Rachel until the very end, and it galls her to no end.

August 22, 2011 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger caligal said...

Let the games begin! I love the idea of the newbies finally banning together to get the vets out!!! Come on already!!

August 22, 2011 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger kinipeka said...

Kalia is really bad at judging game moves and making sense when trying to persuade. She is all over the place, I "literally" cannot tell if she's campaigning for herself to stay or for Dani to stay.

Also, I hope Adam tells Jeff and Jordan and that Dani gets voted out on Thursday with Shelly to follow. Adam has to know that without Dani, his only obstacle is Jeff. Yet with Dani, EVERYONE is his obstacle.

August 22, 2011 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

America voted on the Coup De Ta.

Jeff and Dani both have mentioned people in the Box trying to sway them as others have said the people in the "BOX" really get you thinking. I understand Production planting seeds but to tell someone out right they need to make deals or this and that is just wrong! IMO.

August 22, 2011 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone!!! :0)

zomg! What a DAY! Personally, I'm thrilled. There's nothing I enjoy more than an HG who FIGHTS to stay even when it looks completely futile.. Well, except for the WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT - Expect the Unexpected Move from Shelly..



Welcome to the comments section, Valerie!

August 22, 2011 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Oh man, Kalia needs to learn that less is mire and stop talking!! She is completely digging her own grave. She's safe this week, why stir a pot? She's so busy spewing hate to Porsche, whom she wrongfully trusts, about how Adam and how she's gonna target him!! Hello!!!???!!! He's voting to keep you, leave him alone!!!! She's digging her own grave!

August 22, 2011 at 4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

adam porsha shelly is just cannon fodder for the vets.
adam needs to realize dani is pissed at j/j/r.
now dani did not put adam on the block last week then dani would have got his vote for sure.
i hope dani stay jeff would poop a break

August 22, 2011 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Nancy ♥♥ said...

Hello=
O this game can drive you nuts..
The thing is I like Dani. I really do I like that she plays the game. I do not like how she bashes people. Its a turnoff.

I think the game has always been rigged. I think that is why they kept Rachel that week they knew Brendon was coming back and knew it would make good TV. now they know if Dani leaves it will be boring. The "BOX" has its own ideas of what should happen in the game.

August 22, 2011 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger patti said...

I'm waiting for Adam to go to Jeff and Jordan and tell them Shelly's plan, and then the kaka's gonna hit the fan.

Spark up the feeds folks!

August 22, 2011 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Natalie37 said...

I really liked Shelly up until she started in on Rachel. I am not a Rachel fan, never have been. I do like her a lot better though, when Brendon is not in the house. But in my opinion, Shelly has just taken it way too far. She is constantly bashing Rachel, non-stop, 24 hours a day, and I hate it. She is making herself look like such a witch! She has become the ultimate mean girl, and she's not even an original member of the club! I really didn't think she'd flip on Jeff and Jordan, and certainly not to keep Dani, the one person who has been on a personal mission to destroy the alliance Shelly has been in since the beginning. It will not benefit Shelly at all to keep Dani, it will only benefit Dani, and if Shelly doesn't see that, she's not only mean, she's stupid. In the words of her daughter, Shelly needs to quit lying and pick a side, preferably Jeff and Jordan's side, as they're the ones who've gotten her this far. Without them, she would have been gone a long time ago!

August 22, 2011 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

"""but to tell someone out right they need to make deals or this and that is just wrong! IMO""""


Well of course that's wrong..who said DR did that?

August 22, 2011 at 5:03 PM  
Anonymous OC Man said...

Do you really think reality tv shows are really 'reality'??

I've known for a fact, production guides the 'script' to work around the reality in a lot of cases with many reality tv shows... they just 'guide' them in a certain way to help make it less boring and ratings worthy!

August 22, 2011 at 5:03 PM  
Anonymous Lupo said...

Shelly came out of left field with this, it has total DR written all over it, they probably kept pushing to her, she can't win with jeff and jordan in final 3, thats why when Jeff walked outside they quickly called him to the DR.

what a joke this is.

August 22, 2011 at 5:05 PM  
Anonymous Peppi said...

I am so mad at Shelly right now I could scream!! Has she forgotten about how Jeff and Jordan voted to keep her last week over Brendon?? She has changed so much during this game in the last few weeks it's amazing...if she plans on being friends with Jeff and Jordan after the show she can surely forget that plan. Does she really think that they will take her to final 3?? Shelly has lost my respect for sure in this game:(

August 22, 2011 at 5:21 PM  
Anonymous Puddin370 said...

I'm soooo excited about this recent turn of events! The newbies have finally started to get a clue.

As long as J&J are in the house together, no newbie will win. With Jeff gone Jordan is useless. As long as a newbie or Dani wins HOH next, they can get Jeff out because they would still have the numbers. Jeff would only have Jordan and maybe Rachel.

Adam shouldn't be afraid of Dani because the newbies would still have the numbers against her but J&J will always vote together. Splitting up J&J would level the playing field and bring everyone back to single votes.

August 22, 2011 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

..stick a fork in me..

August 22, 2011 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

I'm not a Shelly fan at all, on a human level she curdles my stomach...

But I have to admit, that's a strong game move I didn't see coming. I commend her for that...

Let the games begin!

August 22, 2011 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

If Adam doesn't flip Shelly is in serious trouble.

Does everyone realise that jeff doesn't play in HOH thursday, but he more than likely will play in POV wheter Dani stays or not, How is he sure to be evicted next?

As long as Dani or Kalia go, he had a good week. I remember people predicting Dani would win POV and Rachel or Shelly would be evicted

August 22, 2011 at 5:26 PM  
Anonymous OC Man said...

Shelly is just playing...

Instead of a 4-1 vote, she wants it to be 3-2..

1st: If she convinces Adam to vote to keep Dani, Shelly still will vote with Jordan and Rachel, and tell J+J that Adam flipped... 1 less person in the J+J alliance.. helps Shelly..

2nd: After the vote, she can claim that she 'tried' to keep Dani but the votes just weren't there. This will please Porsche for sure, and Kalia would forgive Shelly since even Kalia would've voted for Dani to stay in the game over herself, if she was able to vote
:)

August 22, 2011 at 5:27 PM  
Anonymous OC Man said...

Question:

If Kalia was able to vote (even though she's on the block)..

Would she vote to evict herself and keep Dani?

My answer is Yes. :)

August 22, 2011 at 5:28 PM  
Anonymous Sephi said...

I think the Rachel factor may have a lot to do with Shelly's current thinking (i.e. flipping to keep Dani). As one of the previous commenters pointed out, it probably galls Shelly's ego that JeJo would keep Rachel over Shelly.

Also, Shelly may be a lot of things, but I do think she is reasonably intelligent and has the ability to think strategically (when she isn't dismembering stuffed toys).

She probably realizes how precarious it is for her to be in an alliance with someone (Rachel), that she has such animosity with. Not only is Shelly low man (or second to last) on the 5 person alliance, but she also has an alliance member that could easily put her on the block and cannot be counted on to vote to keep her in the house if she ends up on the block from the other team.

If I was Shelly, I would feel very uneasy about my current position in the house and may want to consider doing something to change it up.

Adam will be the interesting one to watch this week. Does he flip with Shelly?, Does he stay loyal to JeJo?, Does he tell Jeff about Shelly's shenanigans???

Can't wait to find out!

August 22, 2011 at 5:33 PM  
Anonymous OC Man said...

If Dani was to remain instead of Kalia...

next week, if Jordan or Rachel become HOH, Dani would still have a chance to be out next!

Jordan/Rachel would nominate Dani and Shelly..

If Shelly or Dani is removed then Porsche would be renom..

The vote would be 2-2, and Jordan would decide either Dani goes home, or if Dani won the POV, then Shelly would be out...

August 22, 2011 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Have naughty said...

Sounds like Adam is not flipping. I hope he stands his ground!!!

August 22, 2011 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

If you're looking for us, we're in Watermelon Dish in the Famous Foods section of chat on Superpass.. aka The Live Feeds. :)

August 22, 2011 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Hopefully AD realizes that if Jeff had not thrown the POV to him, he would of gone home cuz Dani and Sh have this new BFF thing going on.

August 22, 2011 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Puddin370

If the newbies really had a clue and wanted to make a stand, they would vote out Dani. Then Kalia, Porsche, Adam and Shelly would go against the 3 remaining vets. The 'clue' they're getting is to set Dani up for the win and knowing her she would choose Rachel or Jordon to go to final 2 with her since she is so sure neither of them can win.

August 22, 2011 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Jeff has *got* to pick up on the fact that Shelly hasn't talked game with him all day? He's got to realize that something's amiss there? Right?! Sigh.

August 22, 2011 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Boquida said...

JeJo wants everyone on their side...but once everyone is on the same side who goes after who. How does this make sense to them.

August 22, 2011 at 5:57 PM  
Anonymous Thomas said...

This smells of the box! I really believe production is doing TOO MUCH talking when it comes to this...

Really hope it doesn't play out like that. Still plenty of game this week...

August 22, 2011 at 5:58 PM  
Anonymous Mallory-team jejo said...

Shelly is dead to me. Jeff and Jordan have done nothing but look out for her even though she's been lying to everyone the entire time. If she is this dumb and Jeff ends up leaving on Thursday, I would LOVE for Daniele to be the one to get rid of Shelly as soon as possible.

August 22, 2011 at 6:04 PM  
Anonymous BRW1981 said...

You have to make moves in this game Hayden won basically on the backdoor of Matt last year. Well it helped and set them up if Dani stay the alliance will gain Rachel quick as Brendon said she would mix it up.

Remember I said this nomination would be Jeffs demise either way. Adam and shelly are so far down the totem poll they would be stupid to believe they stand a chance with Dani its one competitor and a shot at beeting because she will lose the jury votes. Jeff refused to open the fortune tellers box bythe way it said point blank did you know someone turned me down. The box is not always refering to production the fortune tellers box is alot of comments to as it was offered to one ans is apparently the key to Dani staying and that was before she was nominated.

Also if something fortunate happened to JEJO you guys would love it and have no problem. If the game choses to to change something that is its right it could have been scheduled all along.

Is anyone also not suspicious no Pandoras box yet. I think a coup or DPOV is in her box she keeps saying its the key to keep her safe.

I would love to see Jeff in a cab with Kalia going home. Jeff would be sitting there going WTF just happened.

Either way this will blow up in someones face

August 22, 2011 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Shelly thinks this is her big game move, but it will be her undoing. Dani has never before promised her #2, and why would Dani take ti the final 2 someone who had the biggest game move? Shelly definitely hasn't thought this through.

August 22, 2011 at 6:14 PM  
Anonymous Mallory-team jejo said...

Okay, I could MAYBE (big maybe) understand Shelly's logic if it were Jeff/Jordan against Daniele on the block. But to keep a HUGE player in the game like Daniele only because "She will probably put up Rachel, Jeff or Jordan" is completely ridiculous. JeJo isn't putting up Shelly in the next couple of weeks FOR SURE. She is such an idiot...they will NEVER get a chance to get her out again, mark my words! I can only pray that Adam's mind keeps turning enough to realize that telling JeJo about Shelly's stupid plan will only lock his spot in the JeJo alliance for good. Not only will Jeff and Rachel be targets ahead of him, but definitely Shelly too.

August 22, 2011 at 6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank u ladies,i got the fee trial from bb dish,but really do u think that shelly will vote against her precious je/jo? I DONT!!!! i think shes doing all this bs bc she is sooo fake&to make herself feel better for voting danielle out

August 22, 2011 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Finally caught up, some, still reading comments here.

Happy Birthday Grendon!!!!!

Happy Anniversary Kim!!!!!

August 22, 2011 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Frank The Bear said...

I am really starting to hate on Shelly. She is a bigger FLIPPER than even Mitt Romney!

August 22, 2011 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger lacey said...

Oh Shelly...what a tangled web we weave.... You are going to get sooooo caught.

I think she is looking for 3-2 vote so she can blame Adam for voting to keep Dani. I can't believe I used to really like her and thought she was one of the honest ones.

I agree with some of you about her turning into one of the mean girls. Some example she is for her daughter.

And I think I'll just get off my high horse now and just say this.... It's coming down to the wire soon...after this week, they'll be down to 6, and Shelly I think this Thursday (DE) it should be your turn.

lacey

August 22, 2011 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

As a Dani fan..I would LOVE to be thrilled about Shelly's turn today. However, it is ONLY Monday. If this were happening 1 hr b4 the live show...I'd be dancing.

Too much time in between for mind changing, including Shelly's. :(

August 22, 2011 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Ok , I want Dani to stay. But what if she did have the votes to stay would it matter? Isn't it fast forward week? Am i missing something? Here is one more thing this is the best move for the Newbies. They have to break up Jeff & Jordan or they won't make it to the top 4 even.

August 22, 2011 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger DEB said...

I went to CBS site and made a complaint about Dani and the box and her crush with someone in production. I personaly think the box got to Shelly.I sure am hoping Im wrong. I have been with BB from the start.I also love the dish women and all the feeders. I am not very able to walk and have a really bad heart so my computer and BB and Dish are my outlet and vice LOL I sleep when they sleep and watch when their awake and read all your comments love all you folks.

August 22, 2011 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

ok I am team Dani,but here is my question. Lets say she has the votes to stay would it matter since it's fast forward week. the only way the newbies will have a chance to get even close is with the help of Dani. If not it will be Jeff , Jordan and Rachael in the top 3

August 22, 2011 at 7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow everyone is playing the game for jejo.
this is shelly's best move being #5 of a 4 man alliance.
adam's best move could cost him 3 jury votes{da/sh/po}or {je/jo/r)and the 4 {brendon} wont vote him over dani jeff or rachel
basically adam can't win taddle telling on shelly or keeping dani

August 22, 2011 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Hi Everyone! Just got home from Olive Garden...lil man's pick for our Anniversary dinner and i am totally miserable!
Dani is being pretty nasty today about some of her comments, i guess i would be too if I were on my way out the door!
Rachel's turn about towards Shelly is freaking me out! I don't know how to take that!
Adam is gonna be hard to get to flip sides I think. He seems pretty loyal to Jeff. I could be wrong.
I had a feeling all of Shelly's evil words and evil actions were just a part of her game, and now that she is flipping, it almost confirms it. I could be wrong,,,,, but I still think that is just her game. We will see!!

August 22, 2011 at 7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well look a here...J/J should hve tried to get Shelly out instead of Brendon...She already switched on them...I can't blueberries Shelly has been doin all this lying and making it seen like it has been Rachel

If Dani stay...production had something to do with that...I dnt care, Dani is nobody...if she evicted Brendon twice, she should get evicted along and sit with him...I can't blieve J/J hvnt figured out Shelly yet and Rachel warned them

For Dani Karma is what it is!

August 22, 2011 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Briana said...

Oh my goodness, shellys response to dani saying that rachel stole her nail polish "omg who does something like that?!" Seriously Shelly!? You have no room to talk! You stole her horse and contemplated tearing it apart!!!

August 22, 2011 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger Momof4+1Lab said...

This is getting good! I want Dani gone bad, but this is just too juicy! :) Can't wait how the rest of the week will go, and if Shellys newest shenanagans will be found out.

August 22, 2011 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger Nikoniko79 said...

Gawd I love this game.
I've gotta hand it to Shelly... I may not like watching her all too much but she has made this an interesting summer.
Here's hoping it works- the house would be pure bedlam, I get excited just thinking about it.

August 22, 2011 at 8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

First time poster, first season watching. I went to high school with Adam and currently live in Hoboken and hang out with him so naturally I am completely biased.

Of all the current happenings, I really do not like what Shelly is doing. She is going to try and flip Adam but he is not going to go along with it. Than, she is going to make the vote 3-2 and tell Jeff and Jordan that it was Adam who flipped and aligned with Porsche and that she was with them the whole time.

It has become kind of sad and when the HG's are out and look back on this season, she will be the one that everyone looks back on and says... wow Et Tu Shelly! She will be the one that will not have any connections outside the house the way she is playing the game.

I understand the spirit of the game play and some deception will always be part of it but there is a difference between playing with class and playing with no class. Again, as a friend of Adam, I can tell you he has a ton of class and is a genuinely good guy.

Shelly is going to cut up Rachel's stuffed animal because she conveniently doesn't remember the deal she tried to make with Brenchel and is on her high holy horse of lies.

Sorry for the lengthy post, had to get that off my chest :). Let's hope that Adam can win the next HOH and get Shelly or Kalia out of the house next. His good senses will make him vote Dani this week!

Thanks All!

Eddie from Hoboken

August 22, 2011 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger Boo-to-floating-newbies said...

There may be some influence on Shelly to flip, by production, but I think that the DR session actually can help the players to work out their game moves (i.e. by providing them the opportunity to consider various scenarios out loud and in privacy). I think Shelly has come to realize where she is in terms of numbers at this point in her own game. Shelly didn't realize that JJ would keep Rachel in their alliance and considering how tight JJR actually are and how much she despises R, she's likely quite pissed as she probably believes that she should be closer to JJ than R at this point in the game. Flipping the house would be biggest game move and a good play (for once) on Shelly. I was getting tired of how she appeared to just be content with pushing JJ's game forward. If she wants to win the money, she's gotta start working for it. If I were SPA, I would not count on Kalia to make the right moves from here on out--unfortunately, my intuition is telling me that they will likely end up keeping Kalia.

August 22, 2011 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger cincin said...

keeping dani in the house is the only hope the newbies have at winning this game. j&j have 2 votes to everyone elses 1 when numbers dwindle and everyone will be playing for themselves they will still be playing as a couple going up against either one of them for jury votes is a lose/lose situation at least against dani even going to final 2 with her they would have a chance cause dani will have many enemies in jury my ideal final 2 is dani and rachel. 2 strong competitors fighting for jury votes but only if rachel steps up her game again

August 22, 2011 at 8:48 PM  
Anonymous Jersey Shirl said...

At longgg last.. flip the house with a new faction! Thank you Shelly. As much as I love J/J/R I think it is worth Adam considering the idea of F3 with anyone but J/J 4 the win. Adam has grown on me as a true BB fan and player... it may come down to him and Shelly (shellgame?) in the end at this rate. Sorry Vets

August 22, 2011 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

I have watched BB forever and I have lurked here from the beginning Now I have to say my peace I dont really like Dani at all but she has to get Jeff out of this game IMHO only to competitors left are Dani And Jeff There is no way ajordan will be able to do anything without Jeff The only reason she won BB before was becausr she was up against that oh so annoying Nat. And I just want Rachel gone Cant stand her myself.now it is my opinion that porsche and Adam Are the two biggest floaters ever The newbies have the chance right now to turn this game in their favor Vote Kalia out Keep Dani....a newbie wins HOH put up Jordan and a pawn then backdoor Jeff Next week that leaves Dani to be gotten rid of Yhen the newbies can rule the roost i want a neebie to win

August 22, 2011 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger caligal said...

I would love to see Dani stay. I like j/j enough, but how freaking boring it will be if its them, and say Adam in the end. An interesting final 3 would be Rachel, Dani, & shelly... Now that would be exciting. And I don't even care at all for Rachel, but I would watch that show! Must add that rachel is a much better person without her "man" around.

August 22, 2011 at 10:18 PM  
Anonymous NaturalGrace28 said...

BBAD---Jordan and Shelly..sure doesn't sound like Shelly's going to vote for Dani now.

August 22, 2011 at 10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot stand Shelly now! She has lied and played below the belt! She stated she wanted to set a good example for her daughter... wow, what an example!!!

August 24, 2011 at 7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below