;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 22, 2011

The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Monday!☺ Today in the Big Brother House, we have the PoV Ceremony, and unless something apocalyptic happens in the next few hours, Jeff will be putting Dani up as the ReNom and intended target.

Is it just me, or does anyone else already have the queasies about the double eviction this Thursday night?

We've got a lot of ground to cover, so I'm gonna dive right into the flashback machine on the live feeds and get started. Incidentally, for everyone that was talking about Rachel being 2 weeks late last night, she isn't. She had her period 3 weeks ago. This, of course, didn't stop her fan club inside the house from talking all kinds of nastiness.

10:35pm BBT
Feed 3 & 4
HoH Room
Kalia & Jeff

Jeff: What's up?
Kalia: OK, um, so, obviously you won the veto, yay, congrats. hehehe. I've, like, totally come to you humble, which is very hard for me...
Jeff: Hat in hand?
Kalia: Well, I know what you feel like.
Jeff: Yeah.
Kalia: Even though I knew what my goal was, you didn't, and because this game is so much about not being able to trust anybody, you had no idea if I was trying to swindle you out the house or do whatever...
Jeff: Right.
Kalia: Um.. obviously you only know your own intentions. You can't know what anyone else is thinking, but I've tried to sing the same tune with you, ever since everything happened. I sincerely hope I'm not your target. I don't know who or what is.
***Good for you for having such high self-esteem that you think you could possibly be his target when Dani is sitting there, ripe for the renomming.
Kalia: I know that it's obviously one of the 3 of us.
Jeff: mm hmm
Kalia: ..but I.. like, even from that week when Dominic left.. the reason I ended up voting him out was because of the conversation I had with you, and one of the things you said was, don't you think that keeping him is even a further slap in your face?
Jeff: mm hmm
Kalia: And i was like, I don't wanna do that.. because I have to start rebuilding.. I know we've danced around a lot.. I am not coming after you. Putting up a pawn and not putting up Jordan when people were like flat out telling me to put her up? I wont do that.

Jeff: I know. You guys have that thing. And she mentioned it too to me, but this was my decision.
Kalia: No, of course.
Jeff: And I hope when people.. This was my decision.
Kalia: No, I know that. I think it's kind of like when people started to find out weeks ago that me and Jordan had that thing, and I was like, yeah, but it's between me and Jordan, not me and Jeff.
Jeff: And She said that to me, and I said that to her.
Kalia: Yeah.

Jeff: You guys have that deal, and I'm doing what I wanna do.
Kalia: Of course. I know that you have to do, obviously, what is gonna keep you and Jordan, a) together in the house, and b) safe. Like.. that's one in the same... And I'm not coming after you guys. I think earlier in the game, I was like (paraphrasing) not bothered by floating as a strategy, but now that I've been competing, it bothers me that I could leave before someone who has literally done nothing. That frustrates me.
***Racing downstairs to check Porsche's back for tread marks.
Jeff: mm hmm. It changes the game a little bit, huh?
Kalia: It does. Every time I go out for a HoH or a PoV, I feel like my stakes are so drastically different than say... a... Porsche or an Adam or a Shelly.
***wow... that's a long bus.
Jeff:
Kalia: ..because people look at them like well, whatever.. Know what I mean? There are people that have said, If I just keep myself at the bottom of the totem pole... "If I just keep them coming after each other, I get to just ride until the take each other out, and then I get to the end."
Jeff: Right.
Kalia: I will never vote for someone like that. I wont. Just because I know what it feels like to be on the other side.

This conversation is ongoing, much like the night. If you'd like to watch it for yourself in the flashback section of the live feeds, please go to 10:39pm on Feed 3. Jeff doesn't let on his intentions.


Following this conversation, all of the HGs but Dani play a game of poker at the dining table... It goes on for quite a while.

CUT TO:
12:02am BBT
Feed 3
Dani & Kalia
Bathroom

Dani: I'm goin' to bed. I'll see you Thursday. Let me know what happens tomorrow.

Kalia: haha!

**not really.

CUT TO:
12:04am BBT
Feed 3
Dani's in the Purple Room, trying to figure out a miracle...
Dani calls out to Kalia to throw her some lotion. Kalis does, and nails her ankle. Then she joins Dani in the Purple Room to fill her in on the details of her conversation with Jeff. They move the conversation into the Have Not Room...

CUT TO:
12:17am BBT
Feed 3 & 4
Dani & Kalia
Have Not Room

Since we've already heard much of Jeff & Kalia's conversation, we'll focus in on what Dani has to say.

Dani: The only thing that doesn't make sense to me.. For him to say he's not telling Jordan? There's not logic. There's no sense... It sounds like more of a thing where she said, "I know what you're doing, but don't flat out verbally tell me, because then I can tell people (that I don't know...). That's what I think." Gimme a break. Seriously, gimme a break. It's the same thing as when you're HoH or I'm HoH, and I say, I don't really know, cuz she's gonna make her own decision.
Kalia: Right.
Dani: It's the same thing, but it's different when you guys're..
Kalia: ..having sex.
Dani: I was trying to think of a nice way to put it.
Kalia: So that's basically what I said.. I don't know what I'm hoping for... Obviously, that he leaves it the same.
Dani: What do you mean you don't know what you're hoping for? Obviously, we need it to stay the same.
Kalia: uh uh.. I was thinking like, taking her down and leaving me up..
Dani: We need it to stay the same. I'm just saying.. I'm telling you, if I go up, I'm going home.
Kalia: I know.
Dani: So we need it to stay the same. Cuz if you stay, you have a really good shot. I mean, if you stay up, you have a really good shot to stay. If I go up, I'm leaving.
Kalia: Of course. But I just.. I'm worried.. The only thing I worry about is that people will see me as a bigger threat than Porsche, and they'll send me home, which is a possibility.
Dani: Of course.
Kalia: But I really think, if it stays the same, at some point in time, these people need to f'ing rally and.. Even though they're still here, they're still in the same position as week one. There's no way they're going to come between Jeff, Jordan and Rachel.
Dani: I know, but they.. It doesn't matter... There's this side and there's this side, and they're right here.. And yeah, they're gonna eventually have to make a move, but they're waiting until they have to. And they might not be able to, but maybe they can, and in their mind, they can.
Kalia: Until you go up as a pawn next week, and you go home, Adam. Because it's coming to that point.
Dani: Yeah, but at the same time, it got him this far.
Kalia: I know, but..
Dani: But that's all that they have. I don't think you get that.
Kalia: What?
Dani: These people.
Kalia: Then what can I offer anyone to get them to keep me?
Dani: Oh.. I'm saying now it can come down to something different, but...
Kalia: And I don't even know if I can trust..
Dani: Who?
Kalia: Shelly.
Dani: We know that though... We can't trust her, period.

Kalia: It feels like we have no one on our side, and if we don't, I'm out.
Dani: It doesn't matter. It only matters where they wanna go. At the end of the day, Adam's gonna do whatever he wants to do. He's not gonna listen to Jeff and Jordan.
Kalia: I know.
Dani: If it benefits him to keep you, and there's 2 other people that it benefits, as well, then he will. If there's not 2 other people, he wont. But if you can convince him, and then you have Porsche or me...

12:21am, cont'd.

Dani: Clearly, someone's having a misunderstanding, and it would be me, if I get backdoored. I think we have an understanding... I would like to think we do. And that's why I really need to talk to him. As far as I know.. He told me, you know, like, Going into the Veto, I'm like, what do you want to happen, and he's like, "I want it to stay the same," but he could just be blowing smoke.
Kalia: Yeah.
Dani: Obviously, he's not gonna tell me, if he's trying to backdoor me.
***but a little glide woulda been nice.

Dani: He's not going to tell you. He's not going to tell Porsche.
Kalia: I know that, but I don't think he's trying to.. I don't know..
Dani: I know what you're saying, but this is Big Brother. That's it.

This conversation is ongoing. If you'd like to catch it on flashback from this point forward, go to 12:24am BBT on Feed 3.

CUT TO:
1:06am
Feed 1 & 2
Jeff & Dani
Various Locations

Jeff & Dani finally speak! They start in the hallway, move to the bathroom, then take it into the purple room...
If you'd like to watch this on flashback, please go to 1:06am on feed 1. Click the pic to get to the live feeds log in page, if you've gottem, or the 3 day free trial, if you need em.

Dani: Can I grab you for a quick minute?
Jeff: Yeah. Of course.
Dani: OK.. I'm gonna be straight up with you.. We're good, right?
Jeff: I'm thinking a lot. People are talking.
Dani: Talking about what?
Jeff: Well, I don't know. I just hear a lot of different options.
Dani: OK.
Jeff: I mean...

Adam comes down the hall to use the bathroom... Chats with them a bit.. Talk turns to weight loss while Adam's within earshot, then at Dani's request they move it into the Purple Room

Dani: OK, what's up.
Jeff: Well, I'm a little nervous. Just honestly, this is straight up.. I'm a little nervous about like, where we're at... Like how good are we?
Dani: mm hmm
Jeff: Like, if I kept you around, what would I be safe til? What would I be offered?
Dani: mm hmm. Like, totally. That's why I wanted to talk to you today, but I didn't wanna bug you.. Everyone's always around.

Dani: My whole thing is.. I genuinely feel like I've shown you in every way that you're not my target. And I went through on my word twice..
Jeff: Right.
Dani: I could've went back on it when, like Rachel, who is your best friend now, and trying to be my best friend last week, and Kalia's the week before, and mine the week before... Throwing you under the bus 3 weeks in a row..
Jeff: Right.
Dani: You know what I mean? Like, she's gonna do whatever she wants, and I'm not saying.. Whatever.. That's not me.. That's her type of thing.. But, I don't know. I feel like I've shown you my word might not have been good weeks earlier..
Jeff: Right..

Dani: But.. I don't know.. That's all I have to give you, and I feel like I've shown it.. And at this point in the game, you know, obviously numbers are huge and everything else...
***and he's gottem.
Dani: ..and to get out other people, or whatever, that's all I can do for you.... and I offer you what I told you before, and I meant it.
Jeff: Right.
Dani: It's obviously coming down to where it's gonna be hard to keep you and Jordan in this game..
Jeff: I know.
Dani: ..and whatever you want, for me to back you? I will.
Jeff: mm hmm
***Jeff thought bubble: Offer me your first born.
Dani: ..and I've told you that. And I truly, truly mean it. Obviously, it would super suck to get backdoored. I mean, I trust.. I think I've told you that for the last few weeks.. When I asked, like even about Brendon and Rachel? Things they've said and stuff.. That's why like, I come to you and ask you, because i feel like you're gonna be straight up...
Jeff: Right.

Dani: ..and not beat around the bush. And yeah, it would really suck to get backdoored.. and obviously, if I did go up, I'm gonna fight to stay.
Jeff: Right.
Dani: ...in every way that I possibly can... but I don't know, like, I feel like I've kept my word for everything that I've said... Obviously, Brendon and Rachel were and are my targets. And um.. I feel like it would be a much more peaceful house without her.
Jeff: True.
Dani: I feel like she does not deserve to be here. I feel like she does not deserve to win. Truly, I don't. And I feel like there's a lot of other people who don't deserve to win. I was sitting there looking at the board (memory wall) the other day, and out of the people that are here, if you really think about it, like how many of the people would you actually vote for to win.
Jeff: I know.
Dani: There's a really, really small number.

Jeff: Yeah, it sucks, cuz you can only get one out at a time. But it's just, where does my safety lie, if I.. If we go ahead from here, how far does it go?

Dani: I know..
Jeff: One week? Double eviction? 3 weeks? 4?
Dani: Well, I mean, like, it's the same for me..
***buzzer noise. wrong answer, Dani.

Dani: I mean, what would you like.. Completely open and willing to talk about it? I'm not gonna lie. It puts me in a weird spot, cuz you guys do have the numbers, opposed to me, unless you wanted to, at the end of this week, get rid of Porsche and keep Kalia or something else.. and make a final 4 deal.. or if you wanted it to be a final 3 deal, or something like that.
Jeff: Right.
Dani: I mean, it's kinda that point in the game.
Jeff: I know. It is. There's a lot of people left, but still, you have to plan ahead.
Dani: mm hmm.. and with the fast forward, I don't know what you think, but I think this Thursday's gonna be HoH, and then next Thursday's gonna be Double Eviction.

They talk Fast Forward for a minute, then Jeff leaves her hanging...

Jeff: Well, like I said, I'm keeping it mum's the word this week, so I want everyone to be surprised or not surprised, you know what I mean?
Dani: ok.
Jeff: I'm keeping it to myself. I want a big deal outta this.
Dani: mm hmm
Jeff: So...

Dani: Well, like I said, I've given you my word, and I've kept it twice, and I'm not gonna lie, it would really suck if you did backdoor me, cuz you did tell me that you weren't planning to do it, so that would suck.. And I.. I don't know.. Yeah, it's a game, and everything else.. but I've gone out of my way to prove that to you, and I hope that's shown you something.
Jeff: Absolutely. It has. And uh.. Yes, it has.
Dani: mmkay. And I really mean that too.
Jeff: Well, I hope so.
Dani: Like with Brendon and Rachel, with them, it was never straight up, and the things they would say..
Jeff: They talked enough sh*t..

Dani: I mean, not only do you have a competitor, but you have a pathological liar in the game. That's not good for anybody.
Jeff: What do you have? As far as deals? Like with Kalia.. Obviously you guys are friends.. Final 2? You hadda make that.
Dani: Well, I mean, like, I'll be 100% honest with you.. Like, with Kalia and I? Week one, we were talking in the Storage Room...

***That screeching brakes noise you just heard was Jeff going, Week 1? Really? So you were never ever with us? You Gone!

Dani: ...and it was kind of like, you watch my back, I'll watch yours type of thing, right? And then, it was kind of like, we just talked here and there, but no big deal.. And then, after like, the whole big thing, it was like, ok, I guess we're now kinda stuck together for good.

Jeff: Right.

***As I write, the time is now 7:20am, and Shelly is Sith Training, going over dates and events in the backyard.

1:14am, cont'd.

Dani: I don't know.. It's just kinda, yeah she has my back and I have hers...
Jeff: Exactly.
Dani: It's always been like that, so..
Jeff: I have to keep Jordan in this game too, so I know what it's like to fight for 2.

Dani: Absolutely, yeah.. But at the same time, if it were to stay the same, which I hope it would, it wouldn't even be up to me, because it would depend on what everybody else.. Like, I'm sure Rachel's gonna do what you want her to.
Jeff: Right.
Dani: And Jordan and Shelly and everybody else.. but, like, at the end of the day, if Kalia does go home, like, I have.. nobody.
Jeff: Exactly.
Dani: So..
Jeff: That's what I'm thinking too.
Dani: Just like I said, I've given you my word twice. I've honored my word. You were never, ever ever even an option for me..
***Jeff Thought Bubble: Except when you tried to get Rachel and Brendon to backdoor me.
Dani: Like when Kalia put you up? Your name never came out of my mouth. You can even ask her. I've never tried, other than week 3, which didn't work, and that was a long time ago..
Jeff: Right.
Dani: I've never tried to get you or Jordan out at all.
Jeff: I know. We made our progress. I just wanna make sure that, if you're around, we go forward.
Dani: Yeah. Obviously. It's the same thing with me. I didn't do it to you last week...

This is ongoing, but they're very close to wrapping it up, and Dani's at the point of repeating herself. If you'd like to watch from this point forward on flashback, please go to Feed 1 or 2 at 1:15am.

CUT TO:
1:18am BBT
Feed 1 & 2
Dani & Kalia
Have Not Room

Dani: So I just talked to Jeff... So.. I'm not an idiot..
Kalia: You think you're going up?
Dani: He's not gonna say, but yeah...

Dani retells the conversation to Kalia...

Dani: I'm like, suck it, he's a dick if he puts me up. There's gonna be hell to pay. Seriously. I'm not even kidding you.

***I'm looking forward to watching it on the live feeds! Happy Smackdown Monday, Dishers!

CUT TO:
1:49am BBT
HoH Room
Jeff & Jordan
Feed 1 & 2

Jeff: I talked to Daniele..
Jordan: What'd you say?

Jeff: She's like, "We're still good right." hehehe
Jordan: What'd you say?
Jeff: I'm like, I dunno... A lot of people are talkin'...
Jordan: Is she mad?
Jeff: I don't think so. I didn't tell her what I'm doing.
Jordan: Shelly said earlier today, that Dani can't sleep.. I guess she's havin' anxiety... about it or somethin'. Shelly was like, it's the best move for Jeff to do.
Jeff: (garble garble brushing teeth)
Jordan: That's what Shelly told me. Shelly said that Daniele woke her up and said, "I can't sleep." And Shelly said, "why what's wrong? Do you wanna talk? " And Dani said, " I can't breathe," or somethin' like that... and Shelly said she's just having anxiety. You know? Like when you worry.
Jeff: Yeah, I know.

Jeff finishes up in the bathroom, then comes out to tell Jordan the conversation he had with Daniele..

Jeff: So I was like, What's up? I wanna know, if I keep you here, where are we? Like, what is it? And uh, I'm like, what are you offering me? 1 week, 2 weeks, double eviction? And she's like, whatever... She's like, Obviously, if you you keep it the same.. She wants to keep Kalia around.
Jordan: Pfft! Really?
Jeff: Yeah.
Jordan: They probably have some plan.
Jeff: So I go, I keep you around, what are you offering? 1 week, 2 weeks, Final 2? What are you offering me? To see like, where she's at.. And she's like, well, obviously, about protecting Kalia.. and then she's like, if you got rid of Kalia, I would have nobody. So I'm like, well you and Kalia have a final 2 deal, obviously.. and she's like, what happened was... this is what she said, and I didn't like this either..

Jeff: She goes, "Week one, me n Kalia made a final 2 deal."

***Yup. Kinda thought that might jump out at you.

Jeff: Week one. I go, "oh yeah?" She goes, "yeah.. and then we just kinda stuck together, and everything after the whole talk, kinda we we forced together..."
Jordan: Week one, they never talked.
Jeff: And I was like.. ok.. Week 1? We had Kalia. She didn't.
Jordan: Yeah. I'm the one who brought Kalia in the group.
Jeff: I know.. So already, she was lying, so I was like, alright... so that was a red flag.

***that glugging noise you hear is the sinking of the USS Donato.

Jordan: You know she's gonna tell Kalia, if Jeff gets rid of me, you better get rid of him next week.
Jeff: I talked to Kalia up here.
Jordan: Oh! You did?!
Jeff: Yeah..
Jordan: What'd Kalia say? Well, finish with Dani..
Jeff: She's like, "it would really suck if I got backdoored, obviously." I'm like, yeah.. Well, just moving forward, if you do stay around, obviously, we're 100%. She's like, yeah, 100%. She's like, I know.. and then she goes back.. She's like, I gave you my word twice...
Jordan: But it's because Brendon..

Jeff: I know.. but I didn't say anything.. She's like, I kept my word twice that I wasn't putting you up and I hope that made up for the 1st time, you know, week 2. And I was like, yeah, you've taken steps.

Jordan: 1st week, her and Kalia never talked!
Jeff: And them I said Double Eviction, and she made a weird face... And I said, me and Jordan, we've never been through a double eviction, (because of Chima leaving) and someone said she has all these tips?
Jordan: Rachel said she's like coaching..
Jeff: Yeah, so I wanted to see if she had anything for me to say? You know, like for double eviction, this or that? She didn't say anything. I wanted to see if she would tell me something. Ya know, like, if she was really on our side? She didn't say anything.

***glug, glug, glug... What infinitesimal chance there was just went poof and by Dani's own doing.

This conversation is ongoing, but there's truly no need to transcribe any further. If you'd like to watch the rest on flashback, please go to Feed 2 at 1:56am.


Jeff and Jordan do continue talking for quite a while longer about everything under the sun, from Adam being a loose cannon who may flip sooner than they'd like, to Jordan wanting to come up and hide in HoH after the PoV Ceremony, so she can skip the drama and awkwardness, to Jordan's ideal final 5, to Jedi training... However, we've covered the major game conversations from last night, at great length and detail, so...

This concludes the Overnight Report! At I finish, it's 8:37am, and BB ought to be waking the critters pretty soon. They've got a huge day ahead of them in the BB house and on the live feeds! :0) We'll be here covering it all...








Permalink







50 Comments:

Blogger Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn, Genie, Dishers

Off to work so look forward to reading all the overnight and today's happening later.

Have a great day!!!!

August 22, 2011 at 5:09 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Good morning sweet Carolyn!! GM dishers!

First let me thank you for clearing up that Rachel being late thing. I didn't hear it anywhere except for the comment section here and was wondering. I remember a few seasons ago we all thought April was pregnant with Ollie's baby. She WAS late, having sex often and not using protection that we knew of. Now she has a gorgeous baby boy and is very happy.

Also want to thank you for that hilarious screen shot of Kalia. Matches exactly the "blahblahblah" she is feeding Jeff.....teehee.

Also thank you for always being here for us. We love you and Genie a lot you know.

Have a great day and stay safe.
BE GONE IRENE!!

August 22, 2011 at 5:14 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Goodmorning Carolyn:)
Goodmorning Genie:) &
Goodmorning Dishers:)

This week also gives me the icky feeling! Game move it's Jeffs best bet to get Dani out...DE is gonna be the tough one!

I really feel the fortune teller twist is going to mess it all up!

But what I 100% know is that it's BB and I love it either way... But of course even more when my faves make it to the end lol:)

August 22, 2011 at 5:26 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

And also really hope Irene goes away and you stay safe!! Very scary stuff!!

August 22, 2011 at 5:28 AM  
Anonymous Lupo said...

Morning Carolyn
Morning Genie
Morning BBaholics


I like Adam and all, and if they have a vote for America's player, I think he has a good shot to win, just cause he is one of the more fun if not the most fun house guest, but with that... I am growing old of his monologues.

Competition wise, he has shown me nothing, especially he had to ask Jeff to throw the pov competition so he could take him of the block.

Lets get back to Dani going home and Kalia eating a slice of her OWN humble pie mwahahahahahaha!

August 22, 2011 at 5:46 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning my Lovelies!! Carolyn, Michigan Man, Patti and MissLissa.

I expect to see a lot of Dani throwing K under the bus today trying to get votes unless something happened after I went to bed (haven't read the TOR yet). Should be an interesting day.

August 22, 2011 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger Natalie37 said...

Good morning Caroline, Genie, and all you awesome bb fanatics!

Wow, how the mighty have fallen! I can't wait for the pov ceremony today, I'm so anxious to see how far Dani and Kalia will go to throw each other under the bus. I love that they are getting a taste of their own medicine. I'm not saying it isn't a necessity, because I know if you're at risk of going home you have to scramble and do whatever you can to stay. I just think Dani and Kalia have talked so bad about everyone else these last few weeks, and now they're going to be forced to do the same things others have done to try and stay. I wonder if they'll realize that they are doing the same things they have scorned others for doing. I'm sure in their own "mean girl" minds, they'll find a way to justify their actions, even when they have slammed others for the same thing.

I'm also worried about the double eviction this week. SO hoping that Jordan or Shelly can pull out a hoh win, because I am worried Jeff may not make it through Thursday if they don't.

August 22, 2011 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Glide.....hehehhe. My coffee came out of my nose. I'm fully awake now.

Good morning Caro. Thanks for the funny.

August 22, 2011 at 6:35 AM  
Anonymous Coco said...

I think production is waiting to use the fortune teller when it is convenient for them to keep Dani in the game. That is why I agree with those that feel like Jeff getting Dani out is going to mean nothing, as the fortune teller (ie production) will make it so that she will come back in and eliminate someone else, like Jeff or Jordan somehow. J&J have already said that TPTB are hinting that Dani needs to stay in the game. I hope not!

Those in the path of Irene please stay safe.

August 22, 2011 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good Morning Caro

I finally downloaded BBlite. I never even knew what it was but kept seeing it mentioned here. It's super cool that I can take screen caps. Being technologically impaired, I never knew how you did that. With me, everything about computer land has been completely learn as you go and self taught. Therefore, when I discover knew things it makes me very happy.

August 22, 2011 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Popping in to say Good Morning Oh Goddess of the Dish!! Stay safe!!!

Good Morning Dishers!!!

Today is gonna be stickie in the BB house ... Glad I am not at home watching this, and that I have the Dish to keep me updated on everything BB related!!

Good Morning Oh Genie of the Sea when you pop in ...

MWAH!!!

August 22, 2011 at 7:14 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Morning folks!

I'm listening to Dani and Kalia's post-Dani/Jeff debriefing and I cannot believe this girl's hubris. I cannot believe Dani's actually saying that honesty gets you nowhere in the BB house when she's been so deceptive! Being honest with Jeff one or two weeks tops (only because she was trying make amends for backdooring him, mind you) does not erase everything she's said and done! And the fact is, had Shelly gone and Brendon stayed, he would've rocked that HOH and she would most likely find herself in the same predicament. Also, can someone anyone please explain to Dani that by playing in the POV she did have something she could do about her own fate this week.

smh.

That said, I cannot wait for the 'hell' everyone will pay post-POV ceremony. Might it be a reprisal of the Russell vs. Jeff BB11 "You got GOT"? Might it be something completely new? Who knows! But the curiosity is killing me!

And totally there with you on the DE queasies, Caro. I'm scared Jeff's fear will come true and he'll go out the door right after Dani. : /

August 22, 2011 at 7:19 AM  
Anonymous BRW1981 said...

HI ALL thanks again for the posts dish chicks for all the hard work.
Gaytor amen brother did you read the tweets about the furtune teller and jeff disagreeing with the box and then the FT saying I'm vengeful when people refuse my box. Lets hope so.

Jeff I think needs to keep dani and heres why

1. He has the numbers but would you depend on Jordan, Shelly, or Adam to win you two HOH's during fast forward.

2. Rachel some will say can win but she has looked way off her game for weeks and is an emotional basket case. Also she has a grudge and I don't doubt would love to split them up at some point

3. Porsche has three 2nd places she will win won, Kalia has won and proved in an endurancxe like the skies she can beat anyone on their side. (although if kalia wins again she might get talked into nominating herself lol)

4. Why not keep a target for fastforward so your not the biggest.

5. Dani is a realist and has proved that she has their back for three weeks

Dani needs to go and say point blank last week Brenchel offered me a final three deal i could have taken and been set but instead I took him out if that is not having your back I don't know what is. If Danielle calls that one out I think she will stay but I think that might be the only way, it shows honesty and shows jeff Rachel can't be trusted. I am mad she has not told jeff about the deal. I think if he keeps dani he wins the game beside her if he doesnt a person slips into that chair with no blood on there hands and having laid around ate and chilled all summer.

Also to those how were so mad about bashing of rachel. Curious are you also complaining about the Dani bashing taking place. Im not becasue I dont want to sound hypocritical.

GO TEAM DANI

August 22, 2011 at 7:26 AM  
Anonymous Lpp said...

"Shelly is Sith Training, going over dates and events in the backyard."

I don't know why, but this made me laugh out loud while I'm at work reading this!

If it weren't this site my mornings would be oh so dull!

August 22, 2011 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

After hearing the conversation between J/J a couple of nights ago I think the folks in 'the box' will try to find a way to keep Dani in the game, i.e. the fortune teller or some kind of special power. Dani has a special relationship with several of the production staff, according to things I have personally heard her say. They also informed her that Evel Dick was on the show a couple of weeks ago. That doesn't really seem fair. Jeff told Jordan 'they' were trying to convince him to keep Dani. I hope he follows his gut and gets her out now. I promise you she would do the same thing, especially this week with the fast forward, which you know will be slanted for her to win if she is still there.

Carolyn could you, Genie or someone else tell me how the fast forward works AFTER the second person is evicted. Does that person remain the HOH or do they select another. I can't remember. If so, that would leave a lot of time to fill with somethine like 'Pandora's Box'

PS I'm dropping another gift in the 'TIP JAR' for you wonderful ladies and all you do do for us. Thanks a million.

August 22, 2011 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Caro!!! *Sending you crates of Irene Be GONE spray* ! Lovely TOR as usual! :)

Morning Everyone! :)I'm ready for the onslaught today! :)

Shi-Shi : Double Eviction works like this: Eviction. HoH Comp #1. Noms. Veto. Veto Ceremony. Eviction. HoH Comp #2 (usually ends the show, sometimes it's Endurance, I believe)

August 22, 2011 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Good morning all!!

April had a baby?

Apparently I do not know where to go to keep up with BB in the off seasons.

How do yall know all of this stuff?

August 22, 2011 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

Caro, thanks for a great TOR.

picking up on Dani's week one confession was so incredible, Jeff's thinking had to be, i can't believe what i just heard, week onme, and then you tried to get rid of me!.

listening to her, you realize that she does have a problem in lying. she basically said there are floaters and a few strong players, so if you are smart you will get rid of me.

this fortune teller and DE really have me worried though.

love you all

August 22, 2011 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

rachel will win the next HOH and Shelly and Kalia will be nominated,with Kalia evicted. Rachel's 15 minute reign will end with Jeff back as HOH.


we like?

August 22, 2011 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

I havent turned on the feeds since Jeff won HOH. I have been team Dani all the way.

I know it's a huge long shot...but I would love for the vote to flip & Dani stay...then she go after Rachel, J/J. It would rock.

So sad. :(

August 22, 2011 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

Morning Carolyn and all BB Dishers,,
Dani should remember the answer to the question Mike Boogie answered,,,,You Reap What You Sow...

August 22, 2011 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Shi Shi...I would love for the tables to turn & Dani get some special power. Jeff could see the frustration Chima & Co felt when he got his. I bet he will forget all about his saving power he would have been gone without.

I really want Dani to win.

August 22, 2011 at 8:11 AM  
Anonymous Pablo said...

Dani looks like a Sith lord trying to influence Jeff in those screenshots, LOL!

I believe she is by far the strongest strategic player in this game but that she is leaving on Thursday.

I also predict Rachel will win the ensuing HoH (bye Kalia!) followed by another Jeff win (unless it's endurance).
Go JeJo!!

August 22, 2011 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I was shocked watching last nights show how much Dani was believing Jeff. The game Master got played!!

At this point I really want Dani up beside Kalia and have Dani pull every card possible with Kalia being evicted on thursday

August 22, 2011 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Coco..I could not agree with you more!!!!!!!!! I definitely think production will find some way to further Dani's stay... very unfair.

August 22, 2011 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@BRW1981 ... Dani DID tell Jeff about the Brendon and Rachal deal but he was not surprised. He had already figured that out.

August 22, 2011 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Thanks Genie.. I was having a brain stall and couldn't remember. By the way, how is your shoulder? Hope you are better.

August 22, 2011 at 8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be soo unfair if Dani got some mystery power.. Its not fair.. Production does this and it will really piss me off....Its not reality TV if there giving people advantages.

Go Jeff and Jordan!!!!<3 <3 them;)

August 22, 2011 at 8:29 AM  
Anonymous Lupo said...

If they pull some stunt with the fortune teller, that would basically be BB fixing the game and just be disgusting.

When Jeff won/got the Cou't de ta or however you spell it, you knew from Day one at some point there was going to be a special power via Julie and that was America's vote. Anyone could have won it.

BB and the DR just have to get it straight, if Dani goes up she is going home. I find it horrible they would try and fix it.

August 22, 2011 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Carolyn....Lovin your funny noises input this morning:)

August 22, 2011 at 8:34 AM  
Anonymous Reggie45 said...

@BRW1981

Love your comments and great dissection!! As to the Dani vs. Rachel bashing:

To me a lot of the "Rachel bashing" is so personal - her laugh, her boobs, her crying, her fake everything! So many people either love her or absolutely can't stand her! For Dani, it's more game-play critique - she lied, she's forgetting what she tried to do to whoever, she's so mean-girl, cut-throat, etc. But overall she's respected. And I think Dani's been playing well, but the true measure of "well" is: when the power shifts, do you stay or go?

I think people feel for Rachel as the "left out of everything and picked last for games at school" girl. Dani's acting out the bully role. Is Rachel putting on an act (poor me)? I think she plays it big time, but it's working for her!!

Will I get got here? Morning post a'coming soon, I'm sure. GOOD NIGHT IRENE!! OUT OF THERE!!

August 22, 2011 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Only another classical J/J blunder can save Dani now. Please please please put her beside Kalia before noon today

August 22, 2011 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

We really need to add "bashing" to the BB dictionary and start using it properly :) Not all criticism is bashing. I have yet to see any Dani bashing.

Shi-Shi! My shoulder is still bruised but the pain is all but gone! Thank you for asking :)

August 22, 2011 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

The way I see Jeff has a 50-50 shot of surviving the double eviction.

He's a goner: if Kalia, Porsche, or Adam/Rachel* win HOH.

He stays: if Jordan, Sheila, or Adam/Rachel win HOH.


*I wouldn't put it past Adam and Rachel to try and make a big move during the DE and take out a big competitor.

August 22, 2011 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Lupe

I think BB knows at this point in the game to do that the show would lose alot of credibility (and viewers). Before Matt won the HOH that gave him DPOV the HGs were all told it was a special HOH so they better win. When Jeff got cu de la everyone new to be careful about the power. I think the only twist this week is double eviction

August 22, 2011 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Jeff mind screwed Dani with true skill. She comes off as very smart and capable normally but he dismantled her. Kind of sad to see someone with so much confidence grovel and come out looking stupid.

August 22, 2011 at 8:51 AM  
Anonymous Peppi said...

I know that Jeff has to evict Dani, but I am really worried about what will happen with the DE on Thursday for him:(
Waiting for the Fortune Teller to do something before then--hope it benefits J/J---Adam is acting very sketchy also...oh my!! I think he's gonna flip to the girls with Porche

August 22, 2011 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I'm waiting for the post explaining to Dani how its written in BB lore that she's not getting backdoored. Geez, I thought Dani knew BB, come to findout she doesn't even undestand the mean of the word backdoor?

August 22, 2011 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Everyone!! :)


Morning, Michigan Man! :) Thanks! Have a great day!

Morning, Patti! :) hehehe! Thanks!

Morning, MisLissa! :) Thank youuuu!!! I'm waiting on the noon forecast right now. The weather lady just tweeted that it may be a cat 3 by Thursday.

Morning, Lupo! :)

Morning, ShiShi! :) Thank you so much!! After the 2nd eviction, they have another HoH Comp.. after the live show is over.. some time later that night, usually..

MOrning, Natalie! :)

Morning, SandraB! :) hehehe! Thanks for catching that. ;)

MOrning, Coco! :) Thank you!!


Morning Grendon! :) Wonderful, eh?

Morning, Steph! :) Thanks!

Morning, MoNYC! :)

***It's entirely possible my hurricane queasies may outweigh my bb queasies.

Morning BRW :) Thanks!

MOrning, LPP! :) Thanks!

Morning, Genie!! :) Thanks, hon!! :)

August 22, 2011 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I dont see Adam switching sides overtly. he may still not win HOH, he may do all he can to set someone else up to take out Jeff, He may vote he out, but unless he decides to specifically save Dani and i dont think he will, he wont put Jeff up before F5

August 22, 2011 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Aw, Caro! Hope Irene unravels and passes through quickly and quietly.

August 22, 2011 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Everyone!! :)



Morning, Zany! :)

Morning, LScott! :) Thanks!

MOrning, Lezbionic! :) Sorry..

Morning, Meredith! :) yup...

Morning, pablo! :)

Morning, Johnny! :)

Morning, Anon @8:29a

Morning, Reggie45 :)

Morning, Mike! :)

Morning, Peppi! :)

August 22, 2011 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks Mo.. As of the 12 noon update, we're in the cone for a category 3.

ugh.

August 22, 2011 at 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Lupo said...

I agree Johnny5, that anything out of the ordinary would be a total fix and everyone would know it.

I just remember back to Dick & Dani's season and all the stuff he did, mostly throwing the drink in Jen's face and the burning of the cigarette after he blew the smoke in her face and nothing happened to him.

Anyone else did that I felt at the time, there would have been repercussions so I know BB loves the Donatos which doesn't surprise the special treatment they get.

August 22, 2011 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

It seems to me most people were ok w/ Jeff getting a special power his season (whether it's announced or not...BB is expect the unexpected always)..but not ok with Dani getting one.

Jeff was all but gone w/out the CDT....RIGGED has to go both ways if u r gonna play that card.

August 22, 2011 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Do u know what my favorite part of your blog is? Its your thoughts and sayings. I look for the lil stars. They make my day. You guys are awesome. The ss danoto love it.

August 22, 2011 at 9:18 AM  
Anonymous Reggie45 said...

Good morning to all! Thanks for the "Best Place To Be for BB."

Genie I'm with you!! I was quoting the "bashing" word! Dani has tons of fans who would hate to see her go, and only her game-play actions and reactions are being critiqued here!! She is a great player, IMHO, but I'm still a Rachel fan, and thanks to all of you on the BBDish, I don't have to explain it!!

August 22, 2011 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger LaceyH said...

Good morning Carolyn! And good morning BB dishers!

I'm a long-time and dedicated lurker but a first-time poster. Thanks for building this wonderful community. I look forward to your Overnight Reports everyday. Ya'll are the best!

Looking forward to a possible Smackdown following the POV Ceremony today when Dani gets nominated. Would love to see some drama!

And I'm sending positive thoughts to Big Jeff for the upcoming FF on Thursday. Hope he can make it through.

August 22, 2011 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

NEW TOP POST!!!

Monday Wake Up! A Storm is Looming!

August 22, 2011 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Everyone!! :)

Good morning, LaceyH! :) I'm so glad you posted! Thank you!!!

Good Morning, Reggie45! :)

Good morning, Kim! :) Thank you! :)

Lezbionic - yuppers!

MOrning, Boquida! :)


Everyone - I'm out.. Gotta go rent a tall vehicle, in case we get hit by this hurricane and the streets are totally flooded...

Genie's here rockin' the dish. :) Cya later!

August 22, 2011 at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below