;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Overnight Report


Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Saturday and Happy PoV Day in the Big Brother 13 house! Yesterday on the live feeds, we learned that Porsche fell to the temptation of Pandora's Box, and because of this, we have a Twist! Just when you thought all hope was lost.. Operation Save-a-Vet, formerly known as the Golden Keys, comes back to life. Would it have happened no matter who was HoH? I believe so, but I'm sure many don't.

According to Porsche, she got 5k for herself and 5k for Kalia, but in exchange for that, the PoV will now be played as it was during the 1st weeks of BB13: "All of the original duo rules apply. Duos will be Nominated as a pair, and if the Veto is used, they'll be removed from the block as a pair. If the duo remains on the block, they will be forced to campaign against one another in order to stay in the house."

Nominations came after the Pandora's Box, and Porsche nominated Rachel & Jordan. Per the twist, in the event Rachel or Jordan win the PoV, they will *both* come off the block, forcing Porsche to nominate 2 replacements.

Why did Porsche nominate Rachel & Jordan, instead of putting up a split combo like Rachel & Shelly that would guarantee her the ouster of at least 1 of the remaining veteran women? I have no idea. Was it Porsche's choice to make? I assume so, but we wont know for certain until we see the Sunday Show. It's entirely possible that there is more to the Pandora's Box twist that Porsche hasn't mentioned.

OK.. while I get crackin' on the Overnight Report, I have a treat for you from Rachel's biggest fan and everyone's favorite @BB11HouseRodent:


Click here to watch on YouTube


Please refresh this post at 7am BBT, and the first sections of the Overnight Report will magically appear before your eyes!

By the way, I just took a peek, and there are oodles of really good n thrifty eBayDailyDeals for you to check out today. Make sure you scroll down the whole page when you get there. It's never just about the 4 deals on top. ;) If you'd like to see what has me salivating this morning, check this out.. oh baby.. come to mama.. ♫if I had a million dollars..



The overnight starts a bit earlier than usual, because the following exchange is that important...

9pm BBT
QUAD

As Adam and Shelly are outside smoking, Jordan makes a beeline upstairs to HoH to see if she and Rachel can come up and talk. That's a yes.

Almost on cue, Shelly tells Adam, "I'm so sick of all these cameras. I want to get out of this place." Well, that can be arranged.

9:00pm
Feed 2
HoH Room
Porsche, Kalis, Rachel & Jordan

In the minute before Rachel makes it upstairs, Jordan shows herself to be very nervous. I could make a flip book of all the head flips and hair adjustments. The nanosecond Rachel makes it inside the door, Jordan launches into her deal-making speech. She starts off nervous, but then really finds her footing and her voice.

Jordan: Ok, so I didn't come talk to you, because we have never talked game..
Porsche: Yeah.
Jordan: So I talked to Kalia, because me n Kalia just have that, y'know, from the beginning. Umm.. We can all work together, if you want, for this week. If not, that's ok, I'm not mad at you. And then go from there. Y'all lost Dani. She lost Brendon. I lost Jeff. We're ll on a clean slate now. No grudges. Even with.. whatchamacallit. Y'all might think you can't trust me, just because we did backdoor Dani, but we never swore to Dani that we weren't gonna backdoor her.

Jordan: The only reason why we did (***You really didn't. Dani played for PoV. Dani had the chance to save herself, so it's not a backdoor.) was cuz we were up with her til 5 in the morning that night.. she was drunk and talkin' to us.. and.. we caught her in 3 lies, so we were like, we don't trust her, we have to get rid of her. Jeff thought it was the best game move. You guys just went up as pawns, of course, to backdoor her, but um.. I dunno..

Jordan: We could start over.. just because, you guys and us.. We have been carrying 2 people that.. I don't know.. they're protected on either side. And um..
Rachel: This entire game. They've been going back and forth between...
Jordan: And I know you guys have your doubts about Rachel.. just because everybody thinks Rachel's...
Porsche: You are a feisty little girl..
Jordan: ..you know.. a liar and all that stuff, but we're bein' for real... We're gonna fight really hard for that Veto and take ourselves off. If we don't, and you guys win.. You're HoH. Do whatever you want to it. We already accepted, if we do go home, one of us is gonna leave (**huh??), but why not make a deal with 2 people that.. We can make a deal: one week we're safe, one week y'all safe. And.. um.. I don't know.. We all have to start over. We have to start at a clean slate..

Murmurs of approval from Porsche and Kalia..

Rachel: Or we're not gonna make it.. because they're gonna get lucky one of these days, and guess who they're nominating?

Rachel: You guys.. because they're gonna see you as the bigger targets, because..
Jordan: And you (Porsche) can't play in HoH...
Porsche: Right.
Jordan: So, it's only Kalia playing.
Porsche: mm hmm
Jordan: ..for you.
Porsche: Yeah, I know..
Jordan: And then you would have 2 of them.. and you don't know where they're at.. because they kinda just go where ever the power is.

More mmmms from Porsche and Kalia. Jordan continues her pitch... Rachel too. Porsche sure looks receptive.

If you'd like to watch the rest of this pivotal deal-making session in the flashback section of the live feeds, please go to 9pm on feed 1 or 2 to start from the beginning, or 9:03 to continue from this point forward. Click any pic above to get to the log in page, or the 3 day free trial if you need it.

Rachel: We've all lost someone important to us, but that's the game. For the 4 of us to not make one of us in the final 2 would be ridiculous.

Jordan and Rachel say they will be fighting very hard for PoV, and in the event they don't win, clearly it's Porsche's choice what to do, being her HoH...

Porsche: mm hmm.. That's the thing about this HoH. Go figure I pick the Pandora's Box, and obviously I was gonna pick Kalia..
Jordan: Of course.
Porsche: Your odds are good, considering the number of competitions they've won.
Jordan: And if you guys hear anything, Jordan said this, I am not talking..
Kalia: I've always said, if I have any question, I'm coming to you..

Porsche's getting more receptive. Check the body language. The once crossed arms have come down...
Jordan wraps it up, and Porsche says the following...

Porsche: Cool. Good talk! Come back and talk whenever.. and I have Rihanna.

Rachel has a few more things to say..

Rachel: I think that working together would be a great move on all 4 of our parts.
Porsche: (nods in the affirmative and smiles)
Rachel: And I think it's definitely something you guys need to talk about, but I think there's no reason the 4 of us wouldn't make a great pair.. or quadruplet..
Porsche: (smiles and laughs with everyone at quadruplet)

Rachel: ..and the reason I didn't come talk to you, Porsche, is cuz I.. I tried to talk to you last week about our friendship and where we went wrong, but we never got to have that talk, so I didn't wanna come up when you were HoH and be like, let's be best friends again.
Kalia: I think yesterday is a kind of canceled out day..
Porsche: Excuse me! I did good!
Rachel: She means emotions.
Kalia: I mean emotions..
Rachel: hahaha!
Porsche: I want a little credit! I won a Veto and an HoH!
Kalia: I'm saying emotion wise..
Porsche: Oh yeah..
Kalia: It was one of those days where a lot happened, and..
Porsche: Ridiculous yesterday.
Kalia: and a lot was going on.. and the day did not... It was just a very long and excruciating kind of day.
***Amen.
Jordan: It was an awkward week, but it doesn't have to be awkward this week, just like last night was SO awkward...
Porsche: (more nodding, more and more open..)
9:12pm Jordan talks more about the 4 of them moving ahead together in the game.. Rachel brings it back to the back and forth behavior of Shelly and Adam... Kalia agrees. Porsche seems to as well.. They wrap it up. As they're walking out the door...

Rachel: Poker tournament tonight..
Kalia/Porsche: Cool.

Rachel and Jordan exit..

Rachel: Jordan, I've never heard you talk like that before.
**me neither!

Sticking with Porsche and Kalia to hear the takeaway from this deal session...


Porsche: This week is gonna be really fun.
Kalia: If they win the Veto, we're still in a really good spot with them... cuz what we can say, if they win the Veto...
Porsche: ...that we threw it.
Kalia: We can say that we threw it. And then we get a 1 week pass.

Kalia: It puts us in the final 4 with people that are harder to beat.
Porsche: (eyeroll)
Kalia: ..but when it comes down to it, who cares?
Porsche: Exactly.
Kalia: Not harder to beat.. When I say harder to beat, I mean harder than Shelly..
***Who can take credit for manipulating the entire game, without ever having to win a comp, if she makes it to Final 2, so I wouldn't be so sure of that... However, since BB votes are rarely logical, they may have a point.
Porsche: I know. That's the only downfall of it all. If we could get them to vote out Adam over Shelly.
Kalia: Be like, I know you're mad, but you know that all of us can beat Shelly, no matter what happens..
Porsche: I know.. that's why I wanna keep her around longer though..
Kalia: But that's gonna be really hard for them to..
Porsche: ..swallow that pill.

Kalia: What if I say, like, look, we'll toss you HoH next week, and you can take her out yourself. It's even more gratifying.

To continue with Kalia and Porsche's conversation, please go to 9:15pm on feed 2 in the flashback section of the live feeds. Click the picture above to get to the live feeds log in page, if you've gottem, or the 3 day free trial, if you need em.

CUT TO:
10:00pm BBT
Feed 1

Rachel comes in to the Chrome room to invite everyone to come play poker. When she leaves, Shelly says she wasn't invited, so she will not be attending. Porsche and Kalia correct her...

Porsche: She invited the whole house to play.
Shelly: No, not me.


Since the pity me routine isn't working, Shelly comes clean.


Shelly: I'm not playing with her.

CUT TO:
10:25pm BBT
Quad
All but Shelly

The HGs are gathered at the Dining table, playing a fun game of poker, everyone putting on their best card shark voices. Porsche is called to the Diary Room, and we get the following DR leak:

Porsche: I was hoping for another reward like a Diamond Power of Veto!

***It continues on from here, but that's all I could make out... Lemme know if you can decipher more.

The poker game continues for quite a long time, and since there is no game talk, we'll pick up after it's done. If you'd like to see the HGs just finally relaxing with each other and enjoying each other again after a very stressful week in the BB house, pick a moment any time before midnight in flashback..

CUT TO:
12:28am BBT
QUAD

Following the Poker Game, Rachel and Jordan made tracks for bed. Shelly got up and wandered a little, then back to bed in the Chrome Room. But Shelly's not sleeping. She's studying.

We join Porsche, Adam and Kalia on feeds 3 & 4 and we learn a bit more about just how the Pandora's Box worked.... The HGs themselves got to pick their partners. There was also this caveat: In the event the nominated duo wins the PoV, like during the Golden Keys, both halves of the duo must agree to use the PoV... That is why allies went with allies. Splitting to divide and conquer wouldn't have worked for the nominated pair.

Adam: I think Rachel thought about it for a second..
Kalia: I think everybody thought about it for a second.. Is it smartest to grab the person next to you or say wait...
Adam: I think Rachel was gonna ask.. Remember? Cuz she tried to whisper?
Porsche/Kalia: mm hmm
Porsche: She said, are we allowed to talk to our duo?
Adam: Right.. She said, "No, you have to announce who your duo is."
Porsche: Right, then they were like, go ahead and announce it for the cameras.
Adam: Trust me, it was better this way, because.. For example, if me and Rachel were the duo..
Kalia: You could throw the Veto..

They argue over the rules... whether or not if it's a single player veto, the winner gets to decide or if they needed approval from the other half of the duo.. Talk turns to how weak Jordan is in comps, and how Adam will likely have to carry Shelly.. They don't know if the comp will be singular or duo... In their perfect world, it's duo. Porsche refers to Rachel as the wicked witch and a zombie that they've been trying to kill forever...

This is ongoing. If you'd like to watch it in the flashback section of the live feeds, please go to 12:28am on either feed 3 or 4. They go on for quite a while, speculating on comp possibilities, including Otev, and whether or not it'll be singles or doubles... Porsche and Kalia fantasize about it being Otev, because they'll be able to "attack" Rachel. And on and on.. until 2am.

CUT TO:
2:03am BBT
QUAD
Shelly & Porsche

After Adam and Kalia clear out, Shelly heads up to the HoH Room to talk to Porsche about the coming PoV, what it may or may not be, and her clear intent to win at all costs... Shelly says tht if they have to play together, Adam may handicap her chances, since there are things he's not good at, but she will plow through...

Porsche thinks it'll be the heavy punishments and rewards comp.

If you'd like to watch this exchange on flashback, please go to 2:03am on the quad. I just ran out of time. It's 8:30am, and we've been on palm trees for the past few minutes. It's looking very much like wakey wakey!


This concludes the Overnight Report! Happy PoV Saturday!







Permalink







66 Comments:

Blogger MVP said...

GOOD MORNING!!!

I am going to guess that the house guests got to pick their pairs this time around. Therefore in order for Porsche to get out Rachel her and Jordan had to go up together leaving Porsche and Kalia and Adam and Shelly. Hopefully Rachel or Jordan can win so stinkin Shelly can go home... talk about a floater

August 27, 2011 at 5:44 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Good morning Carolyn!
This is very exciting news, so I couldn't stay away this weekend. Thank goodness for my iPhone!
When I first read the twist I got my BB's confused and was thinking of BB9 instead of BB13, and was thinking 2 pairs went on the block, but now it all makes sense, just one pair is nominated. If I remember correctly, the newbies got to choose their partner, so that might be so again, which is why Porsche couldn't split the vets and newbies. Just a thought.
Anyway, I made it off the Jersey shore for the weekend, due to Irene, but instead of heading to Boston (which should be feeling the effects as well, we came inland to central Pennsylvania...maybe do some shopping, or just veg in the hotel, but at least we have power and an indoor pool! I hope everyone on Irene's path stays safe!!

August 27, 2011 at 6:18 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I failed you miserably Dish Goddess. I went back to sleep around 10 PM BBT. Woke up at 4:30 BBT and all the lights were out.

House Rodent isn't working for me. Is that a me problem or did one of them chew through their wires?

:o)

August 27, 2011 at 6:21 AM  
Anonymous Hillary said...

Carolyn, thanks for answering my question. My husband won't let me talk to him about spoilers so it was really driving me nuts! :) Hope you had fun at the reunion.

August 27, 2011 at 6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning everyone! Just wanted to say to anyone who reads the comments and is abusive to Carolyn and Genie stop it NOW. They work so hard to bring us the news from BB....you try to keep up with all this. Don't like them go to another site we don't need you here! Sorry I felt that had to be said!

Ashleyintx

August 27, 2011 at 6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with MVP. I think they picked partners themselves and then Porsche had to choose between the 2 pairs.

August 27, 2011 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good Morning All!!!

Well, let's see...Last night Shelly said they, (R,J) have no strategy or social skills. I thought their strategy helped get Shelly this far as I don't recall her winning anything.

Social skills-They've been being polite and even pleasant to everyone except Shelly. Shelly has been moping and hiding and when she does talk it's only to say vile nasty things about other people.

She said that they reminded her she is 41 and she doesn't need to act childish like they do, yet less than 2 minutes later she talked about still having Rachel's dog and how she lied to Rachel about if. (Funny to note that neither Porsche or Kalia suggested that Shelly just give it back. Yet, a little before that Kalia had complained because she still doesn't have her bed back in the candy room. Funny, I don't remember seeing her carry the bed in with her the first night.)

The lowest point, Shelly crying the blues to Adam (because she is such a victim ya'know). She said, " It's a little bit different being called a bi*ch when you have a kid at home." First, I never heard R&J calling her a bitch but it could have happened during palms or something.
The point is, Rachel and Jordon have mom's at home. Right now, I think it would be a wonderful idea to lock Shelly in a very small room with both of them. It's easy for her to justify her actions to people she considers to be immature. I would like to see her figure out a way to justify her actions to a parent of one of the people she has said such terrible things about and done such terrible things to.

August 27, 2011 at 6:44 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Good morning Caro! So excited about the twist since it gives Jorchel a chance. I am somewhat surprised they didn't have a late night Veto comp with the morph faces. Oh well, keeps us in suspense just a bit longer.

Go team Jorchel! How priceless would it be for those in the jury house to see Shelly walking in next!

August 27, 2011 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Gooooo Jorchel!

Good Morning Caro! This was the best wake up call ever! I guess I was just tuckered out last night because I went to take a nap around 630p last night. I woke up around 642 ... the only thing that changed was that it was AM!!! What a blissfully unaware full night of sleep!

And then I wake up to all kinds of hope for Jorchel fans everywhere!!!

Thank you AGP! Thank you Porsche for opening Pandora's Box!

Go Jorchel!

August 27, 2011 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Sorry, I forgot something. Why are people sending you and Genie nasty and threatening posts? You didn't nominate their favorite HG for eviction did you? Or are they sending you a nasty post threatening you for not posting the nasty, threatening post they wrote about the HGs?

August 27, 2011 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

House Rodents is working now. All is right in the BB World.

Everyone in the path of Irene.. Get out... NOW. It may be only a Cat 1 storm but even a TS can do major damage via heavy flooding rains and spin-off tornadoes and such.

This is a hard time for me to be watching a storm of any kind with the 6 year anniversary of Katrina upon us and we all know how stupid Danny and I were, trying to stay for that one, but don't be a GaYToR... Get OUT!

:o)

August 27, 2011 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Goodmorning Carolyn, hope you had a great time at your reunion!:)

Goodmorning to all the other dishers out there:)

Crossing every possible thing that Jordan & Rachel get the win!

Hope everyone stays safe!

August 27, 2011 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning, Lovely Carolyn :)

LOVE TOR, I'd be lost without it!

Today is moving day for me, but I'll be popping in and out, especially to see POV outcome.

Hope today is wonderful for you!
xoxo

August 27, 2011 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger syndi said...

This is so exciting... I am super excited now... Thank you for you blogs Ladies..... I am fairly new to this site and I am loving it.... This is where I get all my bb fixes from....

August 27, 2011 at 7:00 AM  
Blogger M Renwick =D said...

Good morning Carolyn and all =D
I am hoping that Rachel and Jordan win the veto of course, and then Shelly has to do some major butt kissing to them hahahhahah, I would loveeeeee to see that. She probably hasn't realized yet that they have the votes...and if she has she knows she's in big trouble....love it =D



Cmon team Jorchel

August 27, 2011 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger M Renwick =D said...

Who's been being nasty to Carolyn ;(

August 27, 2011 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger ddot82 said...

i feel the need to say this everyday. i finally got the feeds this year and it is a totally different game.

thanks for getting it real BBDish!

August 27, 2011 at 7:14 AM  
Anonymous Samantha said...

I would assume the reason it's not Rachel and Shelly or whatever on the block is because they got to pick their partners and had to be nominated as partners...just like in the beginning. That's the only way it makes sense to me.

August 27, 2011 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

Morning Carolyn! Hope you had a blast at your Reunion. I'm glad you were able to go!! Thanks for all the hardwork! Hoping Jordan and Rachel pull out a win today! Ok...what is your take about this Rachel Pregnancy??? Don't you think they should give her a pg test? And I really don't think she needs to be competing if she truly is.

August 27, 2011 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning Smooches!!! :) Please ignore the coffee breath!

ok.. back to TOR culling... gah!

August 27, 2011 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

Will Pandora's Box be shown on tomorrow night's show or Wednesday?

August 27, 2011 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I agree with Ashley ... SEE YA!

Lovin' this feisty Jordan. I was so upset Thursday that I wasn't sure I'd keep checking in so much, but glad I did. Thanks for the updates, as always a great job.

August 27, 2011 at 7:30 AM  
Anonymous Lupo said...

Morning Carolyn
Morning Genie
Morning BBoholics

Here in NJ we are waiting for Irene, but its not stopping me from having my fantasy football draft while waiting to find out if R/J can win this veto and send Shelly to Jury!

August 27, 2011 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Good morning Carolyn! I hope you had a great time last night xoxo

I think Jordan did a great job talking to Kalia and Porsche. She def. is a nervous one though, which is what makes her freeze up during comps.

I'm not stating my hopes or wishes because I'm obviously a jink considering the past two days :(
but my fingers are crossed lol

Have a glorious day everyone and those in the path or Irene...heed Gaytor and get out please, he knows of which he speaks xoxo

August 27, 2011 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Debz said...

How old is Shelly again; because she's acting like a five year old. Ridiculous.

August 27, 2011 at 7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Shelly knows she is a Weasel and is afraid to be around Jordan! She hides her guilt by lashing out at Rachel….What a weak woman she really is….

August 27, 2011 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Melia said...

Hi Carolyn hope you had a good time last night at the reunion!

I am so over Shelly and I think Kalia and Porsche should take in to consideration Jordan and Rachel's offer to work together in order to further themselves in the game...It is the only way especially since the ultimate floaters should not win this season of greater players.

Just do everyone a favor Shelly and go to the Jury house and face the music you a person that said she has no tolerance for lies at home has done nothing but lie her whole way through the game.

August 27, 2011 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

It seems to me that Shelly's attitude sure will give Porsche reason to take Jorchel off the block even if they don't win PoV. Keep it up Shelly! Priceless!

August 27, 2011 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

My opinions aren't very popular this year but it's not the first season and won't be the last.

Very interesting post-coital conversation between Porsche and Kalia after Jordan and Rachel left.

I think it's obvious they really want Jordan or Rachel out this week and I am more than fine with that. It stems from my dislike of the whole newbies vs vets theme of the season.

Also interesting is that they want Adam out if it comes to Adam and Shelly. I'm fine with that too. I'd been on the fence about Adam all season but when he flipped so fast from his (his own words) fake alliance, which he seemed to have from the beginning, I was done with him. At least we always knew Shelly was a snake playing both sides. Adam switched faster than the numbers this week.

My F3, the F3 I don't think anyone else wants to see, is Porsche, Kalia and Shelly, in that order, then drop Shelly for F2. I don't care who wins. The Porsche Kalia F2 just fits right in with what has been a bad season.

But I respect your opinions too. May the best competitors from this day forward win.

:o)

August 27, 2011 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie, Dishers

First, because I'm sure we'll all need it sometime today {{{BB HUGS}}}

I guess we'll have to wait until after POV to figure this all out. It sounds like they are competing as pair but evicted as single. Very confusing. I was thinking the reason for this was, worst case scenario for the vets, they get evicted together and don't have to spend a week alone with the newbs.

Making the deal is a great option for Porsche and Kalia. No matter who wins POV it seems they will make it past next week. The only way or reason it's a good deal for JoRa is if Kalia wins next week and sticks to it. I don't think she would though because of Dani.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

No H8

August 27, 2011 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

I think Shelly has been overcome with her own actions/words. Her breakdown yesterday is probably her realizing she is very close to being evicted and knowing the end is near, that everyone will see the 'truths'.

I know that most houseguests get over the game and carry on as friends outside the house, BUT, Jeff and Jordan aren't the social BB alumni and she will probably NOT be getting that call from Jordan that she is expecting. I wonder would Jordan accept Shelly's apology phone call??

I wonder will Shelly try to pick a fight with R/J before veto as Kalia/Porsche suggested, figuring if she threw them off their game, she would be safe???

Porsche sleeps in her bikini?? She is something else that girl. Locking her HOH? Wearing her key on her head??

August 27, 2011 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Good morning Carolyn I hope you had a great time at the reunion. I bet everyone was loving the skinny new you. I hope you put on something out of Rachel's closet...lol. (short and sexy) Eat your heart out old boyfriends...

We are getting the outer bands of Irene not too bad. Im inland in NC

August 27, 2011 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good morrning car genie gaytor grendon an every one else/

im hoping rach an jorden win pov and that shely an adam go up thank you production gods of bb for giving us a chance to save our women yep im right there with the rodents save jor an rach

August 27, 2011 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Morning everyone and as always a big thank you to Carolyn and Genie Sea. And congrats Carolyn on the big news with regards to hits and imminent record-setting. (I can't seem to find where you posted about it.)
I wanted to say to Gaytor that I've thought of you (and the person that survived the tsunami) many times since you posted about post traumatic stress syndrome in the aftermath of Katrina. I can't imagine what you went through. I was extremely upset and I wasn't even there. I have never found it in my heart to forgive those government officials whose ineptitude made it worse than it had to be. My thoughts are with you today.
NancyT

August 27, 2011 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Good shooga mooga!
this is painful to watch.


Morning ♥Caro♥
did you get some rest? I sure hope so!

Morning Genie! if u are here :D ♥♥

August 27, 2011 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

If Shelly ends up final 2 she deserves to win.
She 'got got' so many times and was 'outted' so many times and yet everyone still ran to her for advice and to share secrets. She talked Kalia into putting up one of her own (not necessarily Lawon) and she switched over just when the P/K decided to play the game.
I thought she would be my favorite this season, but whoever did that original pre bb interview video, is def. not the same woman I have watched in the house. I know she is playing the game and it has gotten her this far, but if she owned it, at least to US, I would be better able to stand listening to it.
Porsche saying she hopes Rachel gets hurt to save on an abortion put the last nail in her coffin for me. I can't help but be shocked at such coldness and meanesss. Regardless of the game and the 500K as a human being (and I believe they all remain human even in the game) what type of person can think this let alone utter it out loud to the world? OH my!!

August 27, 2011 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger GreyhoundMom said...

Good Morning,
This is my first posting. I want to take this opportunity to Thank you for all you do. It takes alot to keep up with the houseguests and you all do a wonderful job. This is my first stop every morning before I get going.

I'm excited about Jorchel, sending good vibes to them with the POV. Shelly needs to be with her friend Dani, how appropriate would that be.

With Irene approaching, I need to make sure my family and I have everything we need. Take care everyone.

Again, many thanks for all you do.

August 27, 2011 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger My weightloss journey! said...

this game is so fixed!! they need to bring dani back!! the house is so boring without her!! i stopped watching bb after dark because the first day she was gone it was boring watching the fridge getting cleaned out. i think production wants jordan america's sweetheart gets to the end and the unfair to the newbies. they turned the house upside down and earned it. jordan and rachel need to go home. they are such hyocrites. if they win veto i will stop watching.

August 27, 2011 at 8:18 AM  
Anonymous Reggie45 said...

With Shelly, it's not just the lies - it's the way she stole some of Jordan's innocence. I watched J cry, and it was so genuine. I just wanna give her a hug! Don't we all wish we could be a bit of a Jordan? She's "good people" as we say in the South, and Shelly hurt her. Hurt J, hurt me!!

When Shelley walks out the door, I hope there's no applause, no boos. Just silence. Then, I hope Julie runs a montage of clips showing her sneeringly vile verbal attacks. Shocker!!

August 27, 2011 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I guess admitting the following makes me a cold-hearted beotch:

A couple times yesterday I caught Shelly by herself and she was crying. And then, when everyone else in the house was able to put their differences aside and play cards, Shelly was alone. And even after R&J went to bed, the other 3 were up in HOH but Shelly was still alone.

The thing is, I didn't care. Not only that-I was actually enjoying it. In 13 seasons, there have been a lot of people I have really not liked. But there has never been someone I actually enjoyed seeing in pain. (Well-it was kind of funny when Matty cried in season 9). Even when I really thought someone was awful, if they got broken down I was able to feel some degree of empathy. If for nothing else, I worried about the backlash some of these people would face after they left.

This lady has touched a nerve with me. It all comes down to the "character, morals, integrity" crap and the fact that she has been just incredibly awful in the things she has said and done. It comes down to the fact that she wants so badly to be a good role model for her daughter, but at the end of the day she will steal just for the sake of being mean. Do I think she has said anything worse about people than Dani or Porsche? No-but at least they picked a side and only talked that way about their 'enemies.' Shelly has said things ranging from insulting to disgusting to absolutely cruel about everyone-even Adam. Shelly is the only parent in the house. No one understands until you have children how it feels to see them hurt. I can see my children angry or disappointed or throwing a tantrum because they lost or didn't get their way. To see them hurt kills me inside. I just can't understand how a mother could not for one moment stop and think about Rachel's mom hearing a 41 year old woman say the things Shelly has said about her daughter. Or how Jordon's mother felt watching Shelly yelling and shaking her finger in her daughter's face when Jordon was shell shocked and heartbroken.

Needless to say, I've been able to have some compassion for almost any HG at some point in time. But I just can't care about Shelly or her feelings.

August 27, 2011 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Morning Carolyn and Dishers.

Yeah for Veto day!

I am listening to flashback with Shelly and Porch and am extremely saddened and increasling upset at their conversation.

I don't understand why they dismiss Jordan as stupid and unable to win a competition and as nothing. For Shelly especially who was happy to pair up with her and Jeff this is so disappointing because it's telling in that she has no respect for Jordan although she says differently.

She also states during this convo that Jordan wants to send Shelly to Jeff in Jury - she is worried what will happen if and when she arrives there.

Ok sorry for the big long post but it really bothers me.

August 27, 2011 at 8:35 AM  
Anonymous Dimples said...

Carolyn, Good Morning, you are doing a GREAT JOB!!! If anyone says anything negitive,, they are just jealous, and stupid, pay no attention,, sonsider the source!!!
now, I sure hope they send Shelly home, Am so over her, she is a snake, lies, a real tattletale, Her daughter must be so proud, I feel sorry for the little girl, everyone is going to tell her, that her Mom lies all the time, Rachel is so far above Shelly, Have a great day, keep up the really great job,,

August 27, 2011 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger dabugd said...

I really wish Rachel would take Shelly's dog and hide it. It would only be an even exchange since Shelly has Rachel's dog anyway. OMG! I actually sided with Rachel! I really like the new and improved Rachel! I think some of Jordan's sweetness has rubbed off on her.

Shelly needs to Mom-up and realize she has a little girl that will be picking up Mom's nasty skills. Changing sides is the least of her worries if she doesn't get her act together.

Rachel made a mess last year in the BB house and she's carried that stigma for a year, with no job offers in site. Might be something for Shelly to think about, being the bread winner at home ...

Go team Jorchel!

August 27, 2011 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow wake up house guests

hihi all again an carolyn hope you had fun last night at the hs reunion

August 27, 2011 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone!! :)

Eeek! I just realized I have 20 minutes to get dressed, get to the post office and pay bills, or i'm in big trouble!

See you in a bit!

P.S. Thanks!! I had a blast! :)

August 27, 2011 at 8:40 AM  
Anonymous JLsLove said...

1. I am liking the twist! 2. Happy Porsche opened Pandora's box and
3. I believe when Little Ms. Shelley gets home she must write 100 sentences that say...I will not lie! And give them to Little Josie (and Little Jordan)! Although, lying is part of the game!! She just seems to take it to another level.
Happy Dishing to all!

August 27, 2011 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning!

I will publish TMR when they start talking :)

August 27, 2011 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Morning Genie Sea!

Looking forward to POV?

August 27, 2011 at 8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not alone GaYtor. I agree with you with one caveat. I'd take Shelly to F2. None of the vets would vote for her, so that almost guarantees 4 jury votes right there. So my F3 would be Porsche, Kalia and Shelly, with Porsche and Shelly as F2.

And one other stipulation I'd make before accepting any deal from Jordan or Rachel would be for Jordan to admit that she and "Mr Integrity" did agree not to put Dani up TWICE and from Rachel, I'd have her admit in front of Jordan that she cut a deal with Dani for her vote to evict Kalia and then reneged. All this in front of Kalia and on camera. Otherwise, the slate isn't really wiped clean, is it.

Stay safe everyone.

August 27, 2011 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Oh Goddess of the Dish! I am sure you are already out the door to the post office ...

Good Morning Dishers! Yes, hope is alive for people like me who would love Jordan and Rachel to stay a little longer. Jordan finally showed the Jordan that I have been waiting to see! Rachel has been great these past few days ...

My final 4 is now, Porsche Kalia Jordan and Rachel ... may the best woman win!

August 27, 2011 at 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Reggie45 said...

Byeee, Carolyn - good morning, Genie! Thank you both for all your hard work!!

August 27, 2011 at 9:02 AM  
Anonymous bbme said...

Something that has been really disturbing to me is the lack of disturbance there seems to be over Porsche/Shelly/Adam talking about throwing medicine balls at Rachel’s stomach so that if she is pregnant she’d miscarry.

Words “Getting a medicine ball thrown at your stomach” were initially said by Adam @ 5:47 on cameras 3/4 with a follow up from Porsche about that saving her $400 and another comment by Adam saying it’s actually saving Brendon the $400.
To be clear, the initial comment said by A was after P asked what could it be that pregnant chicks can’t participate in BUT the saving Brendon money comment was clearly in support of the P comment.

I don’t care how little you think of a person; intentionally injuring a fetus (baby) because you want to make sure that person doesn’t win money is horrifying.

And maybe it’s not fair, but I hold Shelly to a higher responsibility for this one because she is a mom. She did not participate in the conversation but the simple fact that she didn’t say anything about it not being cool shreds any leftover respect I may have had lingering.

I know some of those who read this are going to think I’m taking a joke too seriously, but there are some things that just are not appropriate – even in jest/anger/frustration or any other term/feeling.

August 27, 2011 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie, and Dishers!

I am very excited about the POV today, I hope Rachel and Jordon win it!

On another note, I was thinking last night when they were talking about it being the punishment veto, how crazy would it be if Jordan and Shelly had to be cuffed to each other for 24 hours???? If so I hope Jordan gives her a earfull....lol

August 27, 2011 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

What did R&J say to Adam?

The pitch that makes the most sense is to tell Adam that if they leave, he's next because he is #4 in the other alliance. S,K&P have said they want all girls. If K&P win veto-no harm, no foul, he stays in the same spot.

If he throws veto he can deny it or blame Shelly which K&P would probably believe so he still isn't the target. K&P and J&R go after each other and Adam moves up to final 3 with whichever group he chooses. If they bring jury into it, if Adam ens up in F2 with Jordon or Rachel he gets the votes of the 3 newbies and Dani. If he ends up in F2 with kalia or Porsche, J&R explain that Adam helped them get Shelly out which gave them another chance in the game and he ends up with the votes of all 4 vets.

I don't know if any of the promises or deals would stick because a lot changes in jury. But if I were Rachel or Jordon that's the way I would be pitching it.

If Rachel or Jordon end up in final 2 I wouldn't be sad. If 2 new players end up in final 2 I want them to be Adam and Kalia.

August 27, 2011 at 9:15 AM  
Anonymous NaturalGrace28 said...

since I'm a relatively new BB watcher.. what is Otev and why do they want it? Thanks :)

August 27, 2011 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

I echo Grendon's thoughts on Shelly.

I can understand how someone would want to play as a role model for their child, but Shelly has not DONE that, only SAID that.

The interview with her daughter a week ago was precious. Her daughter was very perceptive of the game, and Shelly's actions.

Being a parent and role model is always challenging, and will bring many obstacles. But one can't claim to be a positive influence while constantly showing actions that are negative traits.

Deep down, Shelly is probably a very good person. This game, however, has brought out some very questionable traits in her inner character.

Players can always redeem themselves. It's time for Shelly to realize this, or she will end up as one of the most disliked contestants ever by the live feeders. She will also end up with a whole bunch of 'splainin to do for her daughter.

August 27, 2011 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

NEW TOP POST!

Saturday Wake-up

August 27, 2011 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Mbm744 said...

Good morning!

Let's hope for a Jordan/Rachel POV victory today!!! Then they are both safe, and karma can come Shelly's way, and she'll be out the door next Thursday!

August 27, 2011 at 9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning everyone,

Sitting here in my apartment in Hoboken waiting for the worst to come though I do not think it will be as bad as people think.

Anyways, if Rachel and Jordan win the POV, Adam will be out and it is ashame. Again, as I said yesterday, Adam may have flipped this week but it was after the HOH competition and he NEVER went back on Jeff and Jordan so to those who say he has become disloyal, I believe you are mispoken.

That being said, Shelly really needs to go. She has manipulated, lied, STOLE, and hurt people intentionally. Her speech a few weeks back when Rachel and Porsche called her out was sickening. Watching her cry saying she never said anything about this wonderful girl, Jordan, made me throw up in my mouth. I can tell you, if Shelly lived in Hoboken like Adam, she would be no friend of mine!

Have a great day, stay safe and dry..

Eddie from Hoboken

August 27, 2011 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Good morning hope you had a great time last night Carolyn

I went and listen to the flash back I do get why P>K>S all think Jordan is stupid and cannot win. Do they not remember when her back was to the wall in her season she won everything.

Why do S>P>K think the are so good they have not won anymore then anyone else (shelly won nothing and adam jeff gave him that POV)

The way they talk about Rachel and Jordan terrible. I am really getting tried of the newbies bashing Karma could back and bite them.

House Rodent was so funny. I hope Jordan comes out fighting today and win the POV.

August 27, 2011 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Thanks Nancy. I'm hanging in there and keeping close contacts with friends in the NE.

The sad part is I don't think FEMA et al learned much from Katrina. Now our biggest issues are with the Corp of Engineers who are nowhere near on schedule for repairs and upgrades to our flood control. There seems to be a new scandal of poor mgmt and cost cutting where it should never happen every week. I don't think we are any safer than we were 6 years ago in that department. Homeland for City and State do seem to have a much better grip on needs should they arise though. If anyone is left behind ever again it will be because of their own wishes.

Back to the game. I hear the creatures stirring.

:o)

August 27, 2011 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Mbm744 said...

@ BBME--- No, I do not think you are taking a joke too seriously. For them to even joke about killing a fetus with a medicine ball shows how low they will stoop, and it shows just how classy they really are. I will now truly be disappointed if a mean girl or even Adam wins the $500,000.

August 27, 2011 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Psssst!

NEW TOP POST!

Saturday Wake-up

August 27, 2011 at 9:36 AM  
Anonymous CindyJ said...

Go Jordan & Rachel! I really hope they win it, but maybe even if they don't , Porshe or Kalia win & take them off & get Shelly out! Talk about immature ! She wouldn't even play cards? Give me a break! lol

August 27, 2011 at 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Juniper said...

Once again, AG has managed to find a way to keep R/J. Every twist this year has been to the benefit of the vets, I truly think that as much as everyone thinks DANI is the one getting production help..it has been ALL the VETS, I really think she guaranteed that one of the vets would win.

Very disappointed in BB, but then I have been since AG took over. If Rachel does not win, it will be ONLY because AG could not find yet another twist in the jury house to insure Rachel's victory.

Just MHO.

August 27, 2011 at 12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

go porshe go
make it 3 comps in a roll
if porsha /kalia win pov
watch rachel flee
form the house
like a big red mouse!!!

August 27, 2011 at 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below