;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday Afternoon in Game Talk Central


Good afternoon, BB Lovers! The live feeds are completely nonstop nuts today!! If you missed the morning report, you missed Shelly's big pitch to Rachel.. It's well worth reading and flashbacking.

You'll also want to flashback to 12:50pm to see Jordan and Rachel's talk in the bathroom, following the Rachel/Shelly powwow, where Rachel tells Jordan that they need to vote based on game, not personally..

Rachel: We need to figure it out about who we're gonna vote for. I'm just really concerned about moving forward in the game. Because.. all of a sudden...
Jordan: Do you see what she's doing?
Rachel: Oh, I know. I know her game exactly. But it has nothing to do with her.
Jordan: What does it have to do with?
Rachel: It has 100% to do with Adam.
Jordan: Why?
Rachel: Because I'm really worried about him.. Adam is one of those people that's gonna be like, "I'm sorry, it's best for my game to get rid of you," and that's gonna be me.
Jordan: I talked to him, and he was like, "Should I be worried?" And I go, no.. And then I told him about when Shelly was talking to me, apologizing, she was talking crap about you.
Rachel: Oh I know.
Jordan: And now all of a sudden she's nice to you again?
Rachel: I promise you. I don't trust her with votes. She's a manipulator. She is someone you cannot trust.
Jordan: mm hmm.
Rachel: By the same token, I'm worried that.. I'm really just like, we're damned if we do, damned if we don't.
Jordan: My gut last time kept on saying Shelly.. and everything you've been telling me.. She.. We can't depend on her for a vote.
Rachel: I agree. Especially me.
Jordan: And I talked to Adam. He was like, listen..
Rachel: I'm really worried that in a final 4 situation, he might vote me out.
Jordan: And you wanna go with Shelly?
Rachel: No. Oh she'll totally vote me out. Jordan, if we wanna make it to the final 2, we have to think 100% game. We can't think personal at all. We have to 100% think about game and how we can get ourselves there.
Jordan: I don't trust her for a vote, at all, period. And remember how she was with us before we won the veto.
Rachel: Ok.. You're right.
Jordan: She doesn't..
Rachel: I'm just so nervous about Adam..
Jordan: I'm telling you. I have a good feeling about him. I promise you. I asked him again, if Rachel's up (against one of them) and he promised, we shook hands on it.
Rachel: My biggest thing is making sure we're doing everything we need to get the 2 of us to final 2. It's gonna be really hard.
Jordan: We just win HoH this week and the veto and we're good.
Rachel: But then final 4? There's so many things that can happen that week. SO many things.

They separate for a couple minutes, then come back together in the bathroom, and Rachel tells Jordan more about her conversation with Shelly.. as well as her thinking right now.

Rachel: If we keep Adam, and they win next week, they're gonna keep Adam.
Jordan: You don't know that. YOU are the biggest target in this house.
Rachel: Oh, I know.
Jordan: They'll be like, Shelly sucks for competitions, we'll get rid of Rachel, Shelly the next week, and then take me to the final 3. That's what will happen... and then get rid of me 3rd. They'll take each other. That's exactly what will happen. I don't trust their votes, and I'm being dead honest.
Rachel: Yeah.
Jordan: I don't have a good feeling about her anymore. I should've listened to you 3 weeks ago.. I think she's a really good talker.
Rachel: Oh, I don't have a good feeling about her. I think so too. All we need to do is just be like, we haven't decided yet.
Jordan: Yeah. I'm not tellin' her what we're doing.. She just doesn't wanna go, because she doesn't wanna have to face Jeff and Brendon.
Rachel: haha!

They walk and talk out of the bathroom and Rachel heads straight for Adam in the kitchen...


1:01pm BBT
Feed 3
Kitchen
Rachel & Adam

Rachel: Hey Adam.. I don't wanna make this super obvious, but can you, Jordan and I talk? And don't tell anyone what we're doing.. Obviously..
Adam: I hear ya.

Rachel walks off.. I go hunting through flashback for the beginning of their convo... 1:15...

1:18pm BBT
Feeds 1 & 2
Rachel & Adam
Dining Table


We join this conversation in progress...

Rachel: At this point in the game, we have to think game.. I understand why you would be worried and upset, but I know you trust Jordan...
Adam: After I talked to Shelly that night when she was trying to get me to switch to Daniele.. I felt really betrayed by her.
Rachel: Everything she did that Thursday showed everyone what she's beein doing the whole game.
Adam: I've tried to be truthful and honest this whole game.. At least with Jeff and with Jordan... Any time I've been nervous, it's been because of stuff she was feeding them. That was the thing that pissed me off about Daniele.. She's like, if you keep Jeff here, you're writing him a check. Well, if I keep Dani here, I'm writing her a check..
Rachel: And with Dani, you don't know if she's gonna turn around and stab you in the back.
Adam: Exactly.. I've been true to people the whole time..
Rachel: I don't blame you for considering it.. In the end the decisions you make are what move you forward or take you out of the game. So when someone offers you a new alliance, of course you're gonna consider it, but sticking with it is the main thing.
Adam: My next goal is winning the next HoH, cuz then I can prove where I am... My biggest decision has been who to vote out.
Rachel: You won a pov..
Adam: Even if I didn't win that, I still would've had the veto.. If I lose a competition, it's because I sucked at it. This week coming up, if it's a true false? Something weird tells me it's gonna be an Endurancy skill thing like swinging.. just to keep the drama going.. Think about it.. I don't remember this many HoH's not being crowned live ever.
Rachel: Never.
Adam: I would think I'd have an advantage over 3 girls..
Rachel: I don't know.. You don't know about my supergirl powers.. I think the 3 of us need to sit down and seriously talk game. We haven't talk game the entire game. I see you studying everything.. It's ok to be nervous about each other.. as long as we can talk openly about it..

This conversation continues...

CUT TO:
1:47pm BBT
Here's what we're looking at... Tanning Jordan and Shelly.. Chatting Kalia, Adam, Rachel and Porsche...


2:14pm
Everyone's outside together at the moment, chatting about Bon Jovi (who gives AMAZING concert, by the way) and other musicians, with the exception of Shelly who just went back in for Advil... Just before she did, skippy gave us this nice split screen of Shelly and Jordan..
While they're chatting, I'm gonna go back and transcribe some more of the 2 game related conversations above.

CUT TO:
2:15pm BBT
Feed 3
Shelly returns Rachel's dog, sticking it under her pillow...



CUT TO:
2:33pm BBT
Feed 3 & 4


Jordan: I just have a better feeling with him than with Shelly.
Rachel: I agree with you.
***The rest is commentary.
Jordan: It's who can we trust more, and I lean towards Adam.. He goes, I promise you guys I'm down. If you guys save me..
Rachel: The only thing good about keeping her is that Kalia and Shelly are so against her now..
Jordan: Shelly just doesn't want to go to jury and deal with them.. If we just win this one HoH and PoV, we're fine.. At least Adam's willing to try to compete. Shelly wont. I'm not listening to any of it.


CUT TO:
2:50pm
QUAD
While Porsche's entertaining perv cam, and Shelly's in and out of the pool... Rachel and Jordan are talking about Rachel's bad habit of getting into car accidents.. lots of em.. lots and lots..
They enjoy their banter for several minutes, til Rachel starts fretting about the upcoming HoH again.. just a bit..

3:04pm BBT
Around the house... Adam's heading up to HoH to listen to music. Porsche and Rachel are chatting about religious upbringing...


CUT TO:
3:20pm

Kalia and Jordan and doing abs... Rachel's on the couch reading the bible..



3:30pm
Feed 1
Jordan and Kalia continue their abs workout. Just as I'm feeling guilt sitting here watching, Porsche remarks, "I don't know if you guys are making me wanna work out, or eat a turkey sandwich.

Porsche is supervising the workout from her chaise...



3:33pm BBT
Jordan and Kalia have moved on to lunges. Jordan's leading Kalia through her regular workout.. Kalia is going to be in *pain* tomorrow...

3:55pm BBT
Around the house...

Rachel's collapsed on the couch. Kalia's doing dumbell flies. Jordan's walking the yard. Shelly's milling about, back and forth. Porsche's in the kitchen making food.

4:30pm BBT
Feed 1 - Rachel & Porsche are hanging in the jacuzzi, talking about working out.. soon. Porsche's impressed with Jordan's workout.
Feed 3 - Jordan's in the bathroom putting on makeup.
Rachel: You have stomach definition..
Porsche: That's the fat I've put on.
Rachel: Did you lose weight?
Porsche: On slop? No. I stayed even.
***It's operation sleep over in action.. Rachel's trying.. a little too hard at the moment.

4:36pm
Kalia comes out and says there's pasta on the counter.. Rachel's game for that. Porsche immediately gives her attention in that direction. Rachel goes inside.

Kalia: Who's gonna clean when Shelly leaves?
Porsche: Adam.

Kalia: We have to do days and odds and even tonight, because I have to start memorizing..
**After Kalia repeats this 3 times, Porsche gets it.
Porsche: Oh yeah.. I have an idea too..

Looking at herself in the mirror...

Porsche: I'm very pear shaped right now..
Kalia: Well that bathing suit hits you right below... but I'll trust your judgment.
Porsche: I'm very pear shaped.

***I love the way she says it.. not as an indictment of herself, but just as a fact..

Porsche: I need someone to massage me!
Kalia: I'm sure Adam is available.
Porsche: No, he doesn't do that.
Kalia: Doesn't do that? Doesn't he know that's how you get in a girl's pants?
***No! Uch. So she's the one who started that rumor! Found her! For the record, if I want a massage, I really just want a massage.

Kalia: We should probably keep switching it up so they feel comfortable.. You hang with Rachel.. I'll hang with Jordan.. So that maybe she wont feel the need to fight too hard when she's on the block.. and wont fight for veto... I even said to Jordan yesterday, can I trust Rachel? And she said yes, she's really trust worthy...
***So basically, operation pajama party works both ways..
Kalia: If Rachel is on the block on Thursday, we're voting her out. And be like, sorry, it's a game.
Porsche: If she makes it to finals, she's winning. I think if she makes it, she wins.
Kalia: I don't know about that.
Porsche; There's only 2 haters in the jury house.
Kalia: They talk game in there all the time.
Porsche: no, They're not allowed. Only one hour and that's for tv.
Kalia: (objects, saying they must anyway) Also, they've all hated her the whole game..


They agree to disagree.

Kalia: We win HoH, we put up Orange and Red... They fight for the death.. I think PoV is Otev..
Porsche: or serious punishments..
Kalia: I have a vacation. It's worth it to get her out.
Porsche: All I got's a little bit of money.
Kalia: At this point, I'd rather have the half or the 50.. and if I win HoH, and I get a box, I'm not opening it.
Porsche: I know...

This brings us to 4:53pm Kalia and Porsche descend into chatter... We're heading inside to check on the others.

4:54pm
Feed 4

Rachel: The 2 of them want to beat us so badly, Jordan.

Jordan: Well, they're not going to.
Rachel: i know.
Jordan: We were doing good in the beginning of the season.. We were on a streak.
Rachel: I know.. What happened..

4:15pm
Rachel's jogging laps around the yard. Adam's pensive in a chaise lounge, as he waits on his meat to grill..
5:20pm BBT
Porsche & Rachel

Porsche comes out to join Rachel working out.. and for fake bonding session time.



Porsche: They made Kalia put on makeup..
Rachel: What for?
Porsche: (She went into the DR and) they're like, you wanna go freshen up for 5 or 10 minutes?

Rachel goes inside to grab something.. Porsche goes over to Adam by the grill..

Porsche: Kalia and I were trying to figure out what to say to Shelly in her Goodbye.. but we figure it's probably not a good idea for you to sleep up in the HoH.

Rachel returns.. They're walking the yard and talking about the m&m loaded cookies they made the other night..

5:26pm
Walking topic: sweat, deodorant.. Adam being the only man left.. missing brendon running around the yard...

Rachel: Adam, will you run shirtless around the backyard for me n Porsche?

Porsche's psyched for tweeting and pictures tomorrow... Rachel is telling Porsche how awful her blogs and tweets were last season.. and she hopes they were deleted from the internet for ever. Operation Pajama Party is going very well at the moment..

CUT TO:
5:35pm
Feed 1
Adam & Jordan
Purple Room!

Unaware of Operation Pajama Party, Adam comes in to tell Jordan that Rachel and Porsche are looking very chummy and it's making him nervous about her.

Adam: Every Tuesday, Porsche and Rachel are inseparable again..
Jordan: (nods)

Adam wants to talk to Shelly about feeling betrayed by her. Jordan advises him not to, because he'll still want her jury vote. They hear someone walking nearby and Jordan makes tracks... to the kitchen.. Kalia passes through, heading out side. Jordan gets called to the DR. Before she goes, she returns to Adam..

Adam: Remember the majority rules and everyone put b, Kalia was tellin' me that all the veterans told her to put A.
Jordan: What?
Adam: But she wasn't with us then.. We'll talk more later.


Porsche: They really don't pay that much anymore. Don't get me wrong, I love my boobs..
Rachel: I don't think it's bad if someone wants to do that.. but it's not for me..
Porsche: It's one thing if I'm just laying out in Miami or at an adult pool..

Talk turns to their experiences at at "Adult Pools." Porsche starts talking about The Standard (which is a place I go, but I've never seen what she's talking about there).

5:43pm
Kalia's walking about 10 paces behind Rachel and Porsche....

Happy Chatter continues with the girls, and all of a sudden feed 1 flips to Adam in the Purple Room with the Fortune Teller... He's wedged himself behind her, and he gives us a thumbs up!

Adam mandhandles Madame Broella for a couple minutes...


5:48pm
then walks off.. and returns to the backyard, where Rachel and Porsche are taking the besties thing to new levels, measuring all parts against each other..


5:51pm
Kalia, Porsche, Rachel & Adam
Feeds 1 & 2

Happy endorphin filled chatters in the backyard.. talking about heights of the HGs..


5:56pm BBT
Feed 3
Jordan & Adam
Backyard Couch

The discussion that began in the Purple Room continues now on the couch..
**I'm sorry. I just hit the wall. My brain can't do anymore today. I'll be back tomorrow morning around 1:30-2am BBT to get started on the Overnight Report.

It's your turn. Please mind the critters on the live feeds! Thank you for being a part of the dish!

For those of you who haven't gotten the live feeds yet, please check out this post: 20 Million Hits!! BB Dish Gives Back!! -There are important details to read there, but the gist of it is this... 10 people who sign up for the live feeds through the links on BBDish this week are going to be reimbursed (by me) for a month subscription!

It's my way of saying thank you for helping BBDish reach this incredible milestone. :)




Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!






Permalink







83 Comments:

Blogger Meredith S said...

Just ordered my BB Large Coffee Mug..Woot Woot!!

August 30, 2011 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Just got caught up on TMR and all the comments!!

Wow, the thought that Adam could get a golden key ... well, that would be interesting only if it has something to do with the fortune teller ... you know, he could get some kind of clue or something ... surely he couldn't get immunity from being evicted or put on the block, not at this point in the game ... right?

Wow, Shelly needs to go soon ... I mean, I live in So Cal, we have enough sunshine, don't need anymore blown up our .. um, our ... well, we just don't need more!

Love the dish, love you Carolyn! Thank you for keeping me updated so that I can get my work done!!

I thought it was going to be an easy week ... NOT! Shelly is gonna blow sunshine so far up ... well, she is gonna blow so much sunshine, the BB House will glow and will be visible from space ...

Okay, back to work for me ...

Good Afternoon to all my dishing family!!

August 30, 2011 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

WootWoot! Hey Meredith! :)

Hiya Steph! :)


Apologies to the Nice Anons out there.. The nasties have just ruined it for you. Please make an account to comment.

August 30, 2011 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Team Keep Adam!

The fact that Rachel is even considering keeping Shelly makes me nervous. It would be just as dumb as Dani going along with keeping Rachel.

August 30, 2011 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Dublstuf said...

I have a question...I have been watching the feeds quite a bit the past few days and it appears no one has gone into the purple room since the lock has been repaired...doesn't this seem odd?

August 30, 2011 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

What J.Co said! Rachel is making me very nervous! Shelly is a master manipulator. Rachel HAS to see that!

August 30, 2011 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Got Gotted
I think Adams definately good.

This time it would have to be Rachel stabbing Jordan in the back and getting Kalia's vote. I guess she could do that, wouldn't be smart. If you don't when POV, you gota rely on someones vote to keep you. I wouldn't rely on Shelly for a PB&J! She serves no purpose, has no benefit, and hasn't since day one

ceemurphy
I don't know the exact extent, but HG have alluded to some sort of monitored contact with family in the past

August 30, 2011 at 2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great TMR also..thank you Caro..

Welcome back, I hope you got a little rest..been interesting on the feeds..I have missed some because of the birthday, but can catch up with you.. :)

Pam xoxo

August 30, 2011 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Gaytor

Its definately a machiavelli reference. A comparison I completely disagree with. Shelly is way to sloppy for that kind of praise

August 30, 2011 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Breanna said...

Did anyone else see just now, around 2:15 BBT, when I'm pretty sure Shelly took Rachel's dog out of the tissue box & put it on her bed? I couldn't tell if that's exactly what was going on...

August 30, 2011 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Jordan has to be the voice of reason. I can't figure any benefit from keeping Shelly. Rachel's problem with Adam is apparently trust, you can't trust Shelly as far as you can kick her. And they know that. Rachel must have some kind of f2 scenario in her head

August 30, 2011 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Rachel needs to stay under Jordan's wing f5 is where Jordan shines! Laying low all season to win the game at the end. Only this time I think Rachel's best shot of winning it all is actually against Jordan or Adam. Shelly will get credited for doing more than she has done

August 30, 2011 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

2:14 cam 3, Shelly put the stuffed dog under Rachel's pillow.

August 30, 2011 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I'm back, checkin in! :)

August 30, 2011 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Wow-the Anon issue has me baffled. I was an anon when I started commenting season 8 and didn't have an account until season 10. I remember making a 'heathers' comment and getting a personal response from you and thinking, "Well if Carolyn likes my comments I want her to know who I am."

As I mentioned earlier, I don't know how anyone can accuse a site like this of being biased. You update the whole show, all the conversations, and the comments you post are a fair reflection of how people feel about what's going on in the house. If a HG seems to get more positive/negative comments on bbdish it's pretty likely that is a fair reflection of how the majority of fans feel about that HG even if they aren't bbdish readers. (Is there a BB fan who doesn't read bbdish though?)

August 30, 2011 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger DiBiff said...

O.K. I finally filled out an account. So......
Great catch Breanna.

It's about time she gave it back. I think the shame of it all finally got to her. Watching Shelly playing with her dog last night really irritated me, knowing she had Rachels dog. Rachel will be so happy. I think she will know Shelly took it or someone will rat her out. Too late for them now.

August 30, 2011 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

2 things..

1. Yes, it was definitely a Machiavelli reference..

2. Thank you for the heads up, Breanna said... Added!

August 30, 2011 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

2 things..

1. Yes, it was definitely a Machiavelli reference..

2. Thank you for the heads up, Breanna said... Added!

August 30, 2011 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Yay! :)

Hi DiBiff! :)

Hi Grendon! :) Thanks. Re the anon situation.. I stopped allowing anon 2 years ago, and only reinstated it this year when after the comment section went haywire the first night and i tried to make lemonade from lemons by opening chats on superpass, everyone then disappeared from comments in favor of chat, which i've never liked because chat rooms tend to breed unfriendly atmospheres... to put it mildly.


Hey JLuvs!!! :) MWAH!

Hi JenSpeer! :) Thank you too!!!

HI JOhnny! :)

Hi Pam!! :) Thanks hon! :) Happy Birthday to the wee one!


Hiya Cindi! :) Keep hope alive. ;)

Hi DublStuf! :) Hmm.. Has the door even opened yet?

Hi JCo! :) yup

August 30, 2011 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Samantha1426 said...

I made an account just so I could comment some! haha I wasn't commenting much, but I did like to put my two cents in every now and then! :P

August 30, 2011 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I knew it was Machiavelli. I wish that would have been for a prize. I finally would have won.

DiBiff-Rachel already knows Shelly had her dog. Dani told her. When she confronted her Shelly lied about it but I don't think Rachel believed her.

August 30, 2011 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Didds said...

SHELLY!!!!

Wow, I'm so surprised she gave back the dog.

I'm going to sit here and pretend that she grew a heart instead of it being a game move because the thought of her doing something decent for rachel for the sake of decency makes me happy.

August 30, 2011 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Yay, Samantha!! :)

August 30, 2011 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm sure I missed saying hello to GayTor somewhere.. Though I did text...

August 30, 2011 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger DiBiff said...

I am such a goof. I got all excited when you posted a "hi" to me. This is my very first interaction on the internet. Yes I am a "blog, chat, facebook, etc. virgin". I give new meaning to the term "50 year old virgin" hee hee.

Thank you for the greeting. You girls are fabulous. Many thanks. Diane

August 30, 2011 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm sure I missed saying hello to GayTor somewhere.. Though I did text...

August 30, 2011 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger mel-mel said...

I love Rachel and Jordan together. I would like to see them work with Adam in F3. A previous winner v the newbie fan v the tough girl comp winner.

S/P/K would be boring to watch.

Btw the updates on your site are AMAZING thanks for all u do.

August 30, 2011 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I got got. Just like in real life I'm always late for the party! Again, Hello Carolyn & dishers! (And you too Genie if you're checking).

Shelly gave the dog back, one brownie point in the positive. It would have meant so much more had she done it in person with a nice heartfelt appology but whatever, Rachel will be happy to have that back. I can't help to wonder if the box put the pressure on?

August 30, 2011 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger DiBiff said...

Before I go back to cleaning the flooded washroom from my burst washer hose I thought that if Adam gets a gold key and there is a connection to the Fortune Teller then perhaps he will get an insight into the type of comp so he can practice a bit more than the others.
Someone mentioned that and I thought a clue to a comp would be helpful but not overly biased.
Keep on talking all. I love reading your varied ideas, opinions and observations. D.

August 30, 2011 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

hahahahaha,,And I thought Iwas bad running over a medium after i dropped my cell phone in the car..
I need to watch out for Rachel when drivng around LA,

August 30, 2011 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Crazy 8's (Dee) said...

Love coming home from work and the first thing I do is Read BBdish! You all make my day! So glad Shelly finally gave Rachel's dog back! Now if only the other two girls would give Franklin back.

August 30, 2011 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Afternoon Beautiful People!!

I dont know about ya'll, but although Rach will be happy the puppy was returned, I would be pissed that it took this long and obviously was returned by Shelley.

Last Thursday after Jeff was voted out, Rach went to Shelley and the others and begged for it to be returned. She was in tears as she asked for it and all Shelley could say was " I dont have your puppy Rachelle, I swear. I am 41 years old and I did not come into this house to play those kinds of games". Kaliah and Porsche sat there with her through this and also denied having it stating it had gone too far.

It is quite obvious to me that the puppy was only returned to Rach so Shelley could try to save her butt, not to be decent or anything, but to try to save herself.

This should be more ammo for Rachelle to kick her to da-curb on Thursday. If she could look Rachelle in the crying eyes and deny stealing it, only to return it (cowardly IMO) when she has her back against the wall, this should be proof Shelley in no way can be trusted.

August 30, 2011 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger Maniac Rose said...

I really missed it when everyone went to Chat.....I was here all by myself...so I got the feeds and not crazy about the chats...I chat when certain ppl are there but otherwise I listen and smh....Don't ever leave us Caro, it's horrible....Sooooo glad you didn't stay in the chats....and if I don't have paypal how do I contribute????

August 30, 2011 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Maniac Rose said...

It is a small brownie point for Shelly putting the dog back but it would have been a bigger one if she had called Rachel aside and given it to her directly....man up, woman....

August 30, 2011 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger Maniac Rose said...

Was Franklin also, Rachel's?

August 30, 2011 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Hi Caro! I'm excited about my mug! I can't wait to get it!
Shelly is really blowing my mind. She's really playing them hard! I hope they get her out for their own safety! Still not sure about Adam either tho. Next week will prove it all i guess....

August 30, 2011 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn.. Thank you so much for turning me on to BB lite!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How in the world have I lived this whole season without it. Fabulous. Thank you.

August 30, 2011 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Maniac Rose said...

I haven't even been checking the comments after i read a post because I didn't think you were commenting here at all anymore, foolish me...I'm just so excited to be able to comment and see everyone....HI everyone...

August 30, 2011 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

Hi Everyone!

I really think Jordan will stick to her guns about keeping Adam. For 2 reasons.
1. While she is trying to get over what Shelly did, I really think her feelings of betrayal are deep and will take longer than a week to get over. She didn't just trust Shelly on a game level she trusted her personally.
2. Jordan basically gave Adam her word. Jordan REALLY doesn't like going back on her word.

It's funny. As I was reading about Shelly & Rachel's conversation I was thinking to myself that if I was Rachel I would look Shelly in the eye and say, "Until you admit you took my dog and give it back to me, I wouldn't even entertain the idea of keeping you." I think Shelly read my mind and returned the dog. She really should have handed it to her and admitted what she did though. I'll be interested to see if Rachel asks questions about the return & if Shelly will fess up.

August 30, 2011 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

I love the Dish and i apologize for not commenting enough, especially during the day....since school has started back I have been catching up on lost sleep....I will try to do better!Can we still make comments even after you've closed the dish down for the night? That you can use for TOR?

August 30, 2011 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi Carolyn! ♥♥

Glad the dog is back but it's neither here nor there, IMO. Too little, too late! Should never have happened & even if it was just for a prank should hv been returned much sooner. But, I never felt it was for humor it was done only to be mean.

What are the girls gonna do? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!

August 30, 2011 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Crazy 8's (Dee) said...

Franklin was Brendons

August 30, 2011 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiya Maniac Rose! :) I really missed everyone when they went to chat too.
With the exception of the 1st night when we broke blogger, we've been here to whole time!

Hi ShiSHi!! :) Isn't it wonderful?!

Hey KScoot! :) hehehe!

Hi Crisi! :) Good afternoon to you! :)

Hi Crazy8s! :) Thanks so much! :)

***ANyone else feeling guilty watching the ab routine? I feel like I should be off my tush joining them!

Heya Meredith! :) lol!!

Hi again DiBiff@! Thanks very much! Goof! :) hmm.. that's an interesting thought...

Hey Susan :) But not got for long! :)

Hi MelMel! :) Thank you!!

August 30, 2011 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi MsFitz! :) agreed.. on all counts..

KScoot - ABSOLUTELY!! If stuff happens after I've closed down for the night, I soooo appreciate having it called to my attention in the comments.. I've missed it this season.

Hi Cris! :) I concur.

August 30, 2011 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hihi geni gayto car grendon every one

been long day ive been busy but im now caught back up here, i dont think rach will keep shelly if jor dont want too.

August 30, 2011 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger jodda said...

Hi Carolyn and all dishers,

I haven't commented since the beginning of the season, but I feel the need to just send out a big thank you to you and Genie, and all the commenters.
I found your blog season 8, I think. It was during a time when I was recovering from a couple of back surgeries. It may have been season 7, since there were a lot of pain meds, I will blame those on my brain fog..lol
You and the commenters gave me such company, even though I never spoke. I have been back to read every season since.
Your blog does more than just provide the obvious transcriptions and recaps. Your blog provides a place for so many to gather and regather over the years, in an environment without hate.
That's saying a LOT.

I'm choosing a time to comment when I'm in the middle of several things (dinner, helping daughter with homework, etc), so I'm not relaying my thoughts too well.

But, I just felt compelled to thank you for all that you do, for the wonderful community you provide, and thank you to all of the commenters.

and...
if I could, I'd send you some troll-be-gone spray.

August 30, 2011 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Crisi I so agree with you! Shelly should have confessed and given her the puppy. I know its a darned if you do, darned if you don't moment but she should have just done it.

August 30, 2011 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I hope Shelly put in back cause she had a change of heart, but maybe she just wants Rachael to blow up- (see she even has be thinking mean thoughts.) (:

August 30, 2011 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Thanks for letting me know! i will start doing it! There was something last night, don't remember now. i will start doing it tho!
BTW, i don't recommend anyone checking out the youtube video's that Jordon was talking about last night, I did, and they were so gross! lol

August 30, 2011 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Cris - She didn't delete them. I did.

August 30, 2011 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

I'm sticking with what I know..lol

August 30, 2011 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Think a cuban coffee will revive me? it's 7pm eastern and I'd like to stick it out til 9:30 before I collapse... Gotta give it a shot. :)

Be back shortly! let's say 4:30ish bbt...

In the same post..

August 30, 2011 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Take a longer break and stay later. :)

August 30, 2011 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

In case ya didn't notice.. I'm back :) The post is being updated.. and I'm good for at least another hour or more. :)

I think eating something made the difference more than coffee.

August 30, 2011 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Shelly returning Rachel's stuffed dog...like THAT will make up for evicting Rachel & Jordan's boyfriends, for betraying Jordan & Jeff's trust, and for being an all around back-stabbing liar! Nice try there Shelly

August 30, 2011 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Shannon- I think it might have had a more positive effect if Shelly had handled it face to face with Rachel.. But for the moment, we don't know, because Rachel hasn't discovered it yet.

August 30, 2011 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Here's to hoping Jordan gets next HOH

August 30, 2011 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi SandraB :) ha! I'd love to.. but then there's the overnight report which necessitates me waking up around 4:30-5am eastern. and then updating all day to contend with. ;)

Hey Mer :) Yay!

Thanks, KScoot :)

Hiya Cheryl :)


Hey Michelle :)

Hi Jodda :) Thank YOU! :)))

Hi Tiffany :)

August 30, 2011 at 5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say goodnight..we are going to dinner with the birthday boy..have a good evening and get some rest..

See you in the morning!!

Pam xoxo

August 30, 2011 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Judy in NJ said...

Carolyn said: For the record, if I want a massage, I really just want a massage.

ROFLMAO you got me again!!

soooooooo true Don't want to give or receive a happy ending ;)

August 30, 2011 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Hey Carolyn

It was fun in chat for awhile when Syn and Genie and you and some of the regulars were chatting, it was like commenting here but more instant, then about this time every season, people seem to get mean, they have their favourites and can't seem to be good natured in commenting without attacking someone personally.

Some of us still seek out a dish room but it is nothing like comments here on the dish. It is always so comfortable here and I really appreciate the fodder you and Genie sift through to give us such a great experience.

It's why we come back year after year and renew friendships and make some new ones. I Love the Dish and if i can visit here for my BB fix, I'd rather be a TV only! (yikes)

Thanks Carolyn and Genie, I don't have paypal either and I don't see where you advised Rose how we can tip without it, any suggestions.

August 30, 2011 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger Therese said...

Hi all!

I have always liked Rachel and felt bad that she received a lot of the brunt of negativity from hg's and fans. But I'm really liking her now. I don't think I have ever seen this side of her.

Therese

August 30, 2011 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

As far as Shelly's turn around, I'm waiting for a while before I decide. Since Shelly is the common enemy of all the HGs right now there is a good chance no one will be talking negatively about anyone else in front of her. If she does end up being present for a mean girl session or personal bashing, I'll wait and see how she handles it. If she joins in then I would guess she is the same old Shelly and everything she is doing now is only to save herself. If she keeps quiet or better yet, walks away, then I will believe she is attempting to make amends and show remorse.

As far as the best move for Rachel and Jordon this week-I'm at a point where I'm honestly not sure. Based on keeping their word, I would like them to keep Adam and send Shelly packing. Based on the best move to get them to final 2, I'm really not sure. My gut tells me that Adam is still close to Porsche. If it came down to Adam being in power or being the deciding vote, I think he would have a hard time keeping Rachel and sending Porsche home.

August 30, 2011 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Maniac Rose said...

Caro, I sent you a couple of updates last week did you get them? Probably don't remember, huh?
I had to go do a little work, job, but I'm back....lol
I think one was when BB said " that's what she said" the first time...

August 30, 2011 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hi Jodda!

I caught the BB bug during season 8 while laying in bed recovering from bunion surgery on both feet. The feet are ok now but as for the BB bug, I have yet to recover!

August 30, 2011 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger Maniac Rose said...

I can't believe I have been missing all this...damn well, at least you are here now....

August 30, 2011 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hey Caro, I have to add my name to the question Curlerchick and Rose asked regarding Paypal......

August 30, 2011 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Adam was just playing with the fortune teller again. How funny would it have been if she said Stop that Adam! the look on his face would have been priceless!!

August 30, 2011 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Early Evening Oh Goddess of the Dish!

Just watched Shelly put the puppy back ... now I am watching real time ... Adam accosting the ft ... hahaha!!

Love operation Pajama Party ... hahahaha love it!!

August 30, 2011 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I just started to transcribe the adam/jordan couch conversation and my brain said, no, carolyn.. you're done.

it's official. i've hit the wall.

August 30, 2011 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Susan, Curlerchick and Rose..

Thank you very much for asking. :) I really appreciate it. Lemme figure something out.

August 30, 2011 at 6:06 PM  
Blogger jodda said...

Hiya Susan!

Eeks, both feet at once? I hate it when that happens; that interferes with my marathon training. :0
No, but that sounds painful!! Glad you recovered well.

Yep, one of the best things to come out of my surgeries is bbdish. Always a bright side and all :)

August 30, 2011 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Thanks Caro! ;) Sleep well!

August 30, 2011 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger Carolina Girl said...

I'll be so happy when Thursday night comes and Shelly is evicted...only then will I breathe a sign of relief. She is like the Energizer Bunny...going on and on and on. How long before she ever gives up and realizes everyone is wise to her????

August 30, 2011 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger msfitz611 said...

Did this work?

August 30, 2011 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Carole said...

Just read your account of Adam saying he HAS TO WIN the next HoH. That was earlier today? A few min ago Jordon told him she'd like to win the next HoH. He then "changed his mind" & said, "I really dont have to win the next HoH." Ugg. Is there anyone more wishy washy than this humorless HG?

August 30, 2011 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger Sandums said...

Just found bbdish about 2 weeks ago. You ladies do a fantabulous job! Thanks for keeping it real!!

August 30, 2011 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Oh my gosh! Does kalia ever shut up. I now mute the TV when she is talking.

August 30, 2011 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Theresa L. said...

Ohmygoodness, P/K using stickers in a BIBLE to "study" for odds/evens, technically they sound clueless but the bible???

August 31, 2011 at 1:13 AM  
Blogger Theresa in WA said...

guess i need to check my google account to change me to Theresa in WA :)

August 31, 2011 at 1:15 AM  
Blogger Theresa in WA said...

Hi Caro, Dont publish this one because I can't remember if I said the bible study started about 12:39 am....(sorry)

August 31, 2011 at 1:21 AM  
Blogger bbrocks said...

Thanks for this blog. I have been a fan since the beginning and have searched and searched for a good blog and finally found this one!
Big Brother = best reality/game show ever
BBDish = best blog ever!!!

August 31, 2011 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you so much, BBRocks! :)

August 31, 2011 at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below