;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, September 2, 2011

Big Brother 13: 1st Thing Friday Morning

BB started waking the HGs at 8:30am, and as of 8:43am, the feeds are back and there is game talk on all 4 feeds.

They're up! And they're off like gangbusters!

Rachel & Jordan are already upstairs getting made up in the HoH Room, talking about Rachel's nomination speech for Porsche and Kalia. Rachel's telling Jordan that Kalia completely threw Porsche under the bus last night...
Meanwhile, downstairs, Kalia and Porsche are getting ready and made up as well, and talking game..

Pick a feed, any feed! Just spark em up! I still haven't had breakfast, and I need to remedy that. I'll start transcribing in a few minutes.

8:53am
HoH Bathroom

Rachel: I wonder if it's a short week, and we evict someone on Sunday. That would bring us down to 4..
***Rachel's close...
Jordan: Honestly, I don't know. That would be cool if we could do something like that. Get another person out of the way. I don't know.
Rachel: Like you said, there's only 13 days.. and we still have to evict 2 people before that final live show.. Who knows.. The Veto could be today.. Nominations and then the Veto.
Jordan: Oh, great. That makes me even more nervous.
Rachel: Sorry..
Jordan: I was nervous all last night.

Talk turns to Shelly and the dog...

Rachel: I never thought Shelly would do that either. But obviously, Shelly is just as bad as those girls. Today's day 63, right?
Jordan: Yes. Shelly evicted day 62.

CUT TO:
8:59pm
Feed 1
Bathroom
Kalia & Porsche

Porsche: Can you imagine Jordan at final 2?
Kalia: Be like.... are you kidding me?


9am
Feed 3
Jordan & Rachel

Rachel notices the fish food packets stop well before they thought the finale would be, sparking more timeline talk about the end game...

Rachel: What is we had a night time veto tonight?
Jordan: It's possible.
**I'll keel over... no I wont.. I can do this.
Rachel: Don't tell Adam or those girls..
Jordan: They know that there's more, because Porsche keeps asking questions.. but we're just assuming it's done on day 76. It could be day 80.. 79 would be a Sunday.
Rachel: Who knows.. I kinda had a feeling going into this last HoH that this wouldn't be a full week. It wouldn't be a fast forward, it would be a double eviction.. I don't think they'd do another fast forward. Who knows..

Speculation on the last days runs rampant upstairs..

Jordan: Who knows? It could be like a Luxury...

9:10am
Talk turns back to Nominations... Jordan makes her push.

Jordan: Adam even said last night, Kalia's gotta go.
Rachel: As long as Adam doesn't turn..
Jordan: We're good! Well, I feel like our chances are better.

9:11am
Jordan: Every time they play country music, I feel like we've had good luck...

**And I feel like we just got our hint about which 1 HG is going to be very happy about the visiting celebrity... I'm guessing it's a Country Singer & Jordan will be happy. (Grodner tweeted last night that 1 of the HGs was going to be very happy about the celeb.)

9:14am
Jordan: I'm good at social, and you're good at winning everything..
Rachel: Jordan, you help plenty. You help just by being here. I do really bad by myself. I always need a partner or a team.
Jordan: Really?
Rachel: To know that someone's depending on me gives me extra strength.. I do my best when I know everyone's depending on me to pull it out.
Jordan: So you're good under pressure.

9:20am
Feed 1 & 2
Porsche and Kalia are having breakfast. Porsche sits at the dining table so she can study the wall.
They wonder what's being built outside.. They thought they'd be getting called to the DR pronto, but it's clearly not that.

Kalia: I hope it's a luxury comp and you get to leave.
Porsche: And never come back.
Kalia: Well.. I didn't say that. Just get to leave period.
Porsche: If it's a luxury comp, and you can only pick one person, are you taking Rachel, because she's HoH?
Kalia: I don't know. Honestly..
Porsche: There's 2 ways to look at it.. We either take each other or we try to bribe her with it.
Kalia: Then there's the let's have fun, which I'm always down for. I'm always down for non-game moves. The good new is, the next 2 people out, 1 of them usually wins America's juror..
Porsche: Or the 3rd..
Kalia: Usually not, because people don't know who that's gonna be... so the 3rd person gets shafted in all ways...

Talk turns to how Jeff's game changed this season. Kalia believes it's quite possible he is no longer America's favorite.

9:32am
Feed 2
Porsche: I'm not gonna be good at mashups, but I'd rather that than something physical. My whole life hurts.
Kalia: I think it's gonna be Otev... This season's been so hard. So active.

Talk turns to how much they eat vs working out, and how this will likely effect them in physical comps versus Rachel.

9:40am
QUAD
Candy Room

Porsche and Kalia wonder about Shelly's fan base, because they, as well as Adam, noticed she didn't get a big reception from the live show audience. BB calls Kalia to the DR, leaving Porsche alone..

9:42am
Palms.. I can only imagine production is speaking to them over the loudspeaker, since no HG said anything to engender a break.

9:52am
Living Room
Porsche, Kalia, Adam

Porsche's ironing..

Kalia: I know what you're saying, but is that really necessary? You guys are like putting on Prom Attire.


9:53am
Have Not
Jordan & Rachel

It appears as though Rachel has been locked out of HoH, so they are now expecting a Pandora's Box.

Rachel: But what if I got a Pandora's Box and they offer us a Honeymoon or something.. What would you do? If it was Jeff? Would you take it?
Jordan: Yes, because I didn't get to say goodbye..

They talk about the twists from their seasons...

Jordan: If it is, go up there and see what it is, and if it seems really good, don't pass it.. Just see what it is.. If you don't have a good feeling then don't do it.
Rachel: What if they brought Daniele back for 24 hours?
Jordan: Oh.. That'd be bad. That'd be the worst.

They spin it back to the positive possibilities...

Jordan: It could be something cool, like a cool luxury thing. I don't know. I would want it to be a celebrity..
Rachel: We had a celebrity.
Jordan: I mean like a real celebrity.
Rachel: He is a real celebrity.
Jordan: I mean like up to date. If it was like Carrie Underwood who came in here, wouldn't you be like? Ooh.. She's like the best ever.. I wouldn't know what to say..
**are we witnessing a prophetic moment here?

10am
QUAD
Candy Room
Porsche & Kalia

Porsche: They said put jeans on.. You look cute!

BB: Adam, please come to the Diary Room.
Kalia: I don't feel nice.
Porsche: You look really pretty.


CUT TO:
10:04am
Bathroom
Jordan, Rachel, Porsche, Kalia

It's glamification time..

Rachel asks for outfit opinions and the jeans win by a vote of 3-0.


They're now talking about a Luxury Comp as if it's a sure thing..

Rachel: Would you guys have ever thought that Adam would be the guy who makes it to the end with us?

Neither Kalia nor Porsche respond.

Jordan: Nope.

10:11 after another brief palm break, we return to Jordan running from the bathroom to her room...

Jordan: I gotta put on something nice! What to wear?

10:15am
The gussying up continues. Adam's ready for a "fun friday!" Porsche wants "to crawl into bed."

***Shocker.

10:29am
Rachel's still figuring out an outfit. Kalia and Porsche are teasing her.. Rachel decides on shorts. When she leaves the room, Porsche thinks they're going to have a celebrity visit. Kalia asks, "Did they kick her out of the room?" That's a yes.

10:31

Adam: I billed myself here as the heavy metal teddy bear.. That what I put on some dating sites too.
Jordan: But you found Fara...
Adam: Yes I did.. and I get to see her in 2 weeks.

Rachel enters.

Adam: ohh. leather.. I love leather.
Jordan: If we're standing outside, is that gonna make your butt sweat?

10:35am
1/2 Porsche and Kalia are stealth whispering and using sign language..

3/4 Adam tells the girls about his most romantic times with Fara.. Jordan's talking about her relationship with Jeff.. He's not romantic, not a snuggler, likes his space.. Talk turns to massages, giving and getting.

10:41am
Jordan: Jeff's really good to talk to.. like advice...

TRIVIA!!! Bring on the Celebrity or Pandora's Box or whatever it is that's happening! We'll have a new top post to let you know just as soon as the feeds come back! :)







Permalink







42 Comments:

Blogger marye said...

You know it seems Porsche wears that same outfit most everyday. I was thinking that last night and here she has it on again today.

September 2, 2011 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hello again Carolyn

WOW, non stop. Just do what you got to do, stop over thinking this Jorchel.

September 2, 2011 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hey Marye ... I will start to think that too about Porsche, then I remember her saying something about having two many suitcases and she had to consolidate.

I often wear the same comfy clothes around my house, when I am just hanging ... now, when I get dressed for work or whatever, that is different, as we have seen, she has nice outfits for the live show ...

my two cents ...

September 2, 2011 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, MichiganMan! :)

Morning, Marye! :)

MOrning, Steph! :)

September 2, 2011 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Caro...I guess the hint escapes me...who u thinking?

September 2, 2011 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Lezbionic :)

I don't know them by name, but I'm thinking a country singer will be the celeb guest.. and Jordan will be the very happy HG.

September 2, 2011 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Oh, ok. Thank you. :)

September 2, 2011 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good morning all

i think adams safe for now but kalia an porch have all day to get in rachs ear

hope rach adam an jor make it to f3

September 2, 2011 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger David B said...

woke up during the night sleepless to catch part of R/K than part of the the R/J talks. still sleepy, just woke up!!

September 2, 2011 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Good morning Carolyn!!! I too thought the same thing about the country music comment. They went to fish's real quick when Jordan started talking about it. Hope for your sake that there's not a late nite comp. Gonna have to keep up w/everything this evening on my phone cause we have our first football game of the season. I'll be the crazy mom out there screaming at the ref's & my cell phone!!

September 2, 2011 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, HanHays MOM :) Thank you!

Good morning, David! :)

Good morning, Tiffany! :)

Sure thing, Lezbionic :)

September 2, 2011 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Andrea! :)

Good morning, Helen! :)

Morning, Therese! :)

G'morning, EmelMom! :)

Good Morning, LaceyH! :)

Morning, Jluvs! :)

Good Morning, LindaJoy! :)

Good Morning, Regy! :)

Good morning, Shamrock! :)

Morning, JimH! :)

MOrning, Sparklin! :)

G'morning, WildOmar! :)

Good morning, Pam! :) from your mouth to God's ears..

Good Mroning, Wendy! :)

Good Morning, Samantha! :)

Good Morning, DublStuf! :)

Morning, Didds! :)

Good Morning, BBFanFromPA! :)

Morning MI Man! :)

Morning, Meredith! :)

Good morning, Grendon! :)

Good morning, Steph! :)

Good morning, HoneyWoodU! :)

September 2, 2011 at 9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MY whole family is pretty sure that it's Tori Spelling who will be entering the house ;)

September 2, 2011 at 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My whole family is pretty sure that Tori Spelling will be entering the BB house today.

September 2, 2011 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Morning Carolyn:) Morning dishers!

So excited to see how the next few days play out!!:)

Keep it up Vet Chicks.... The R\J stuff is awesome:)!

September 2, 2011 at 10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My whole family is pretty sure that Tori Spelling will be entering the house ;)

September 2, 2011 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i had trouble with flashback today kept skipping to before show

September 2, 2011 at 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty sure it's Tori Spelling who will be entering the BB house

September 2, 2011 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

LOL Jordan dissing the Hoff. I want a real celebrity.

Carrie Underwood, that could be a possibility. She's hugely popular but maybe to huge for BB. Plus she was on Idol which is not a CBS show. I'm thinking a newer country star with an album to promote.

TC all, time to go sweat at work :( going to feel like over 100 here again. I know, stop my b*tching, I'm not in Texas. I feel for you all who are.

Have a wonderful day.

September 2, 2011 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger atxnnok said...

I love d when Rachel said "you help me plenty. You help just be being here". That says something about her character, that she works harder if someone is depending on her....Geaux Rachel!

September 2, 2011 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hey Marye I agree about the outfit. I thought she was turning into Natalie! Remember Nat didn't bath of change clothes for several days when she was have not and was on her period also.

Porcha really loves velour! and that ugly pink skirt!

September 2, 2011 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Oh Kalia, making me laugh again. "The good news is, the next 2 people out, 1 of them usually wins America's juror."

Well, we know the next person out won't be it since the next person out will be Porsche or Kalia. I suppose the following eviction-if it's Rachel, Jordon or Adam who goes, they could win. Somehow or other I don't think that's what Kalia was getting at though.

Seriously Kalia, even if you just think about the people that are in jury now-Jeff, Dani and even Brendon, I think we are more likely to see pigs fly than to see Kalia or Porsche win America's juror.

September 2, 2011 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Atxnnok! :)

Hi KMac :) It's a 7 person jury - no tie.

Hi Noah! :)

Hi LlamaLover! :)

Hi MissLissa! :)

Hi Shishi! :)

September 2, 2011 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger celiacmum said...

Since Adam's such a big 90210 fan could the celebrity guest be Tori Spelling?

September 2, 2011 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi MoneyPenny :) Welcome!

I don't think it's a fast forward, just a condensed HoH week.. They often do that at the end.

September 2, 2011 at 10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning BB Buddies!!

Good Morning Caro!

Happy Birthday Rhonda~~~~~

Oh I hope Rachel skips the PB, the girls (Jorchel) shouldn't do anything that will jeopardize their game at this point.

BUT based on Jordan and Rachel's conversation, she'll take it. UGH!

Back to work for me, have a great day everyone.

September 2, 2011 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hi Caro..Just wanted to let you know the 4 mugs that I ordered with your pretty little face on them were just delivered and I love them!

What will they do if Rachal doesn't do the Pandora's Box and the celebrity doesn't get to come in! LOL

September 2, 2011 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger atxnnok said...

Hi, Carolyn!

Jeans.....it's country!

September 2, 2011 at 10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope it's not a Pandora's box that would complicate Rachel and Jordan's game!!

September 2, 2011 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

As I'm always late catching up on things, I feel terrible that I was not aware of Genie's loss.

Please let her know that my thoughts and prayers are with her.

September 2, 2011 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Atx - i concur

ShiShi :) Aww~! :) Yayy! Thanks!
I know, right..


Hi Julie!! :)

Happy Birthday to Rhonda!!!! :)


Hi CeliacMum :) Could be, but she's super pregnant..

September 2, 2011 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Gosh I love Rachel 3.0!

Building Jordan's self esteem back up like she did this morning, got to love that.

Hello everyone!!

September 2, 2011 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a fantastic day!!

I would LOVE if Carrie Underwood, or any country artist came into the house...though I think all the 90210 talk makes me think it will be a cast member from the show and Adam will be going bananas...though I don't know if it would be Tori Spelling, I believe she is ready to give birth at any moment! Oh wait, then there would be a BB baby!! lol

September 2, 2011 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger REGY said...

How in the world did they figure out it will be a celebrity visit??? I smell something funky in the DR world.... LOL
Hopefully Rachel wont open the PB. I think it will unleash a party for the house with the celeb while Rachel will be locked in the PB limbo room

September 2, 2011 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Melia said...

Yay! we should know what the comp or whatever is soon....maybe.

September 2, 2011 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Peppi said...

And we are off to Pandora's box I guess---hope it's not a jinx on Rachel and Jordan!

September 2, 2011 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Shawn8 said...

My guess is a backyard concert, with either a country artist (Jordan would like) or a rock artist ( Adam would like). Rachel would then be locked in a room with somebody.

September 2, 2011 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

Sounds like it might be something negative for Rach (reaching her hand into a box for something and thinking a vacation, but getting day of slop) which would be something good for the house, like a country singer coming in.

Anyone remember what happened when they rained money whole the HOH was locked up in a room? Was that the only negative for the HOH? The locked in the room till he was let out? I forget.

Hello everyone!!!

September 2, 2011 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi!!! :)


I'm actually gonna get off my tush for a few while this is going on..

I'll see you back here as soon as the feeds come back on. :)

I'm solo today, so I've gotta pace myself. :)

September 2, 2011 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

PS.. There will be a new top post for the spoiler:

Celeb Pandora

September 2, 2011 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn, and Dishers!
I don't comment much, but I do read every comment everyday...lol.. I am so addicted to this site! I am already upset that the show is almost over:(!! My house and my family are pretty excited though...lol. I want to thank you Carolyn and Genie for everything you do for us here, and thank you for the bblite, it is amazing!

I think it might be best for Rachel and Jordan to get rid of Porsche this week, only because her and Adam have been so close the whole game. I am afraid that he might pair up with her if Kahlia is evicted. With her gone I think he would stay true to Rachel and Jordan.

September 2, 2011 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Jim H said...

I was going to guess the celeb would be someone like Tori Spelling.

September 2, 2011 at 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below