;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, September 2, 2011

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Friday!

Today: Nominations & a Pandora's Box... quite likely not in that order. And... to reiterate the info we got during the live show:
  1. There will be a Celebrity Pandora's Box, and it'll air on Sunday's episode, so chances are excellent it'll happen today. I wonder what they're gonna dangle in front of Rachel to ensure she bites! Honeymoon in Tahiti?
  2. Another HG will be evicted on the show airing on Wednesday, bringing the HG count from 5 to 4.
  3. On Thursday's Live Show, The Final 4 will become the Final 3, and the 1st part of the Final 3 HoH will begin.... drumroll please... ENDURANCE on the Live Feeds!!!


Executive Producer Allison Grodner's twitter account did quite a lot of tweeting last night during the live show, which is something new. There were more tweets after the show was over, and this one caught my eye:

RT @agrodner22 The fortune teller might not have spoken tonight, but rest assured, she will be in the near future..
Otev, perhaps?? What do you think?

While I dive into the flashbacks and amass the Overnight Report, a couple of treats for you!

BB Chopper extraordinare C=Venus is back for BB13 after a 2 year hiatus, and she's created a gorgeous mermaid pairing of Rachel & Jordan!

Even better? C=Venus is having a contest & you can win one of the items on the left by going to her site, bbchops.com, correctly identifying all the mermaid chops she's done since BB6, and emailing her the answer at cvenus.chops@gmail.com! 1st Prize is a T-Shirt and 2nd is a choice of a mug of flip flops.

You'll have fun going through the chops and taking a ride down BB memory lane too! C=Venus Rocks!

If you'd prefer to just buy one without participating in the contest, click the pic to get to her shop.

Next.. a special treat from everyone's favorite Rodent and Rachel's biggest fan, @BB11HouseRodent! This is his Goodbye to Shelly...


Not Safe for Work!!


OK.. Time for me to get crackin on the Overnight Report! :0) Please check back at 6:30am BBT for the 1st sections.

If you went to bed before Rachel's HoH Reveal at 9:33pm BBT, you can start your flashbacking there on the QUAD... Click the pic to get to the live feeds log in page if you've gottem, or the 3 day free trial if you need em. Fear not. Skippy is only a brat for about the 1st 90 seconds.. ;)


Rachel's letter from home is from her mom.

Hey Puddin',
It's mom. I miss you more than the flowers miss the gentle rain... more than a diamond misses a ring, or more than.. Oh well, you get it. I really miss you, and I love you more than words can express. I want you to know that our time together in North Carolina was so precious to me. We had so much fun together and got a lot done also. Good times. Know that we pray for you and Brendon every night. Know that the love you have is special. It is to be cherished, nurtured and protected.

Rachel: (softly) That's true. I love Brendon. So much. Umm..
Adam: (his expression shows his heart melting)

So let's think. What are you just dying to hear about from the homefront? I know.. Wedding talk.. and Fiance talk. Can't wait until you and I and Brendon can do more wedding planning. I have been thinking of hardly anything else. You in a gown, Brendon in a tux, you with a train, Brendon in a tux, veils and beautiful banquets, cake and champagne toasts...

Then there's the romantic music, first dances and best of all, the first kisses as man and wife. I am so excited. I imagine Brendon standing at the altar so strong. You walking down the aisle so joyful. And I keep thinking that you're going to be such an amazing and beautiful bride, and Brendon is going to be such an amazing and handsome groom...

But I must admit that every time I think of you getting married, my mind wanders back to you as a little girl, and the times we spent in the backyard with your hair blowing in the breeze. I loved you so and still do.

Now you are a fantastic young woman engaged to a fantastic young man, and I wonder where the time went. It makes me teary-eyed. (Rachel too) Weddings and wedding planning is a beautiful time in life. I really can't wait til you and I can plan more.

So here are the chronicles of Elisa's wedding heaven.. She is on cloud 9, floating.. floating.. floating.. We went to a wedding gown appointment this week. We picked out quite a few amazingly fetching gowns. Elisa looked gorgeous in everything she tried on, as I am certain that you will look gorgeous also. It made me cry. We narrowed the gowns down to 2 final choices, and it made me cry again.. Did I say that before? LOL. I think Elisa is saving her final decision for you, me and her together. These shall be happy times for you also. I am a lucky mom indeed.

Rachel, don't forget that I am there with you. Be strong! Know that you come from good stock. Hold your head high. Be kind. Love yourself with a healthy self-love, and know that my heart is right there with you. Most of all, do not stress. Instead, pray.

Know that I love you,

Mom

xoxo. I love you forever.

HGs: Awww! (and applause)
Rachel: She's so sweet. Yay, mom!
Adam: Boy, she's got 2 daughters getting married at the same time? Wow.
Rachel: We got engaged the same weekend.

Rachel made out like a bandit with the HoH Basket goodies... She also got lots of pics of her and Brendon together, many from last season in the house, when he still had hair. BB gave lots of healthy foods - this time, non-fat greek yogurt, "cuz the 1st week, I got so much greek yogurt, and I was like, who eats 30 grams of fat in their yogurt?"

To Rachel's HoH Reveal, uninterrupted by Skippy's brattier tendiencies, go to 9:35:25pm on the quad.
Click the pic to get to the live feeds log in page..


We're movin' on! Please refresh this post at 6:00am BBT for the next sections.

CUT TO:
10:29pm
Feed 1
Porsche & Kalia
Candy Room

Kalia: (whispered) Next week? HoH better be f*cking questions!
Porsche: (stealth whispered) I think Veto will be Otev.. or Questions...

Because of the whispers, it's easier to make out Adam and Jordan's conversation in the next room... Needless to say, Kalia's kinda stressed..



CUT TO:
10:31pm BBT
Feed 3
Adam & Jordan
Chrome Room

Adam: We have a Veto, 1 more HoH, 1 more Veto... then final 3.. Jesus..
Jordan: I know.. It'll come back fast.
Adam: Insane that it's goin' by so fast. I mean.. Obviously this week felt long.. like Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, but.. (long pause, then Adam goes to check and see if the backyard's open yet. It's not. Per @agrodner22's tweet, A crew of 50 will be cleaning up the mess from the comp all night long.)

Just as Adam comments how long Rachel's been in the DR, she comes out and Porsche gets called in...


Adam goes to check if there's any alcohol in storage and finds a bottle of wine and 2 beers.. Happy HGs..

10:36pm
Kitchen
Adam & Jordan
Feed 3

Adam: Like I said, Porsche's a friend, but..

Jordan: I just don't want you to get.. cuz she's always gonna.. It seems like she tries to use her sex appeal... That's what she did with Jeff.
Adam: Yeah.. no.. Believe me, I know.
Jordan: You know what she's doin'. She's just tryin' to work you.
Adam: No, I know, but it's obvious. It's gonna take a lot more than that to work me.
Jordan: And Kalia's been tryin' to play the Feel Sorry for Me card..
Adam: That's what she said.. She's like, "They told me they were voting Shelly." I was like, "Don't even worry about it. I'm still here. It's all good."
Jordan: That's a lie.. Cuz I wanted to see what she'd do, cuz she asked me , "What are you doing about Shelly.." and she goes, "Yeah, that's what I'm thinking."
Adam: Yeah, she told me, "I'm only doing it for the house, but we're still good."
Jordan: She told me, if she won HoH, she was putting you up.
Adam: For this to work, Rachel has to put the 2 of them up.
Jordan: She is.
Adam: Because if she puts up Kalia and me, and Porsche wins and pulls Kalia off, then one of us is gone.
Jordan: Rachel's a lot smarter than that. She knows what's up. And Kalia's gettin' on my nerves.

CUT TO:
10:41pm
Feed 1
Kitchen
Adam & Kalia

Jordan steps away for a minute, giving Kalia an opportunity to try to dig herself out of the hole her voting to evict Adam may have put her in.

Kalia: God, Adam.. We were like.. How different a week is.
Adam: Yeah.. that's...
Kalia: Porsche just said again. She's like, "I'm so sorry I opened that box." I was like, It happens. That's a part of what makes Big Brother Big Brother..
Adam: yeah..
Kalia: And.. I'm so sorry I voted you out. Please don't be mad at me. I'm still..
Adam: Am I here?
Kalia: I would have never.. I thought I was voting with the house.
Adam: She uh..
Kalia: She said she changed her mind at the last minute... Like they literally, after the speech, they signaled each other and they changed.. but since I'm not in it..
Adam: Right.
Kalia: I was like, I don't know what that means.


CUT TO:
10:42
Feed 3
HoH
Jordan & Rachel

While Kalia's downstairs covering herself with Adam, Jordan's upstairs telling Rachel about her conversation with Adam and that Kalia's doing that...

Jordan: He was saying that Kalia told him in the bathroom, "They told me they were voting for Shelly," and she goes, "but I just wanna let you know that me n you, we're still good," to Adam. And I told him..
Rachel: Good, I'm glad we told her that. hahaha!
Jordan: I know! And I told Adam, "Rachel knows what's up. She's not stupid."
Rachel: Yeah...
Jordan: Cuz he was like, "She's gotta put both of them up for this to work," and I was like, I know, she knows that. She's smart.


Rachel: We have the hardest decision to make, Jordan. Do we keep Porsche or do we keep Kalia? Kalia's good at questions.. In the Endurance? She's been 2nd in every Endurance. She even held on to that banana really long in the beginning. Porsche fell off the skis before Kalia, and she fell off the dummies before Kalia. Um.. Kalia .. She held her own in the donut comp, and she held her own in that competition with Jeff... But then there's Porsche, and she was neck in neck with me and Jeff the entire game.
Jordan: Yeah.
Rachel: And then she's proven herself in comps too. In skills? She's good at those too.
Jordan: She's good at skills.. She's good at questions.. In the Before and After, she was out.. The next HoH is probably gonna be questions.
Rachel: We have to think of the next veto. The next HoH is important, but it's the Veto that's what counts.
Jordan: Right. It could be the faces.. or.. This veto's gonna be the faces, or next on'es gonna be the faces. They always do faces... I just left them down there. Do you think it looks sketchy that you and me are up here?
Rachel: Seriously, there's 5 people left.

And so on.. Rachel and Jordan agree that Kalia and Porsche will be going up, and Kalia is definitely the target. They believe her to be the more dangerous of the two, and in the event Kalia wins the PoV, then Porsche.

CUT TO:
11:04pm
Quad

The final 5 is gathered together at the dining table, enjoying chips and guac from Rachel's HoH bounty...

Porsche: Can we get the smaller table, already?
Rachel: Meh.. Smaller table's overrated. Who wants a smaller table?
Adam: Considering we went from 8 to 5 in a week.
***..and you're about to go from 5 to 3 in a week.
Rachel: Yeah.. Can you believe that Daniele, Jeff and Brendon are not in the Final 5? It blows my mind.. I thought I would be (gone) way before them.
Kalia: (nods enthusiastically) Agreed...

CUT TO:
11:40pm
Feed 1
Jordan, Rachel, Porsche, Adam

Poker night continues.. with lots of talk.

Rachel: So.. what's Shelly gonna say when she walks into jury tomorrow?
Adam: "They got me!
Rachel: You think that's what she'll say?
Adam: No. She'll make up some story and lie..
Porsche: hahaha!
Rachel: No, really. I kinda feel like she will.
Adam: She will. She's gonna...

They hear someone singing outside... It stirs a memory of early in the season for Rachel..

Rachel: Um.. guys.. you're gonna be locked in the HoH room for a couple hours. There's suspicious activity going on, so I'm gonna need you in the HoH room immediately.
Porsche: (blank stare)
Rachel: What if they got on the phone and said that?
Adam: On the phone?
Rachel: On the intercom.

Rachel: How weird was that though.. the suspicious activity.
Adam: What was it?
Rachel: They never told us. I swear... I felt like Dick was trying to barge back into the house.
Adam: Wasn't he still here?
Rachel: No.. he had just left. They were like, "Guys, we need you outside immediately."

***and I texted a friend who works at Radford asking if there was a fire on the stage, but it was a Sunday, so she was nowhere near the studio...

Kalia returns...

Kalia: I agree that Shelly's gonna make up a story.
Adam: So whoever goes next, please tell the truth and tell what happened, because Shelly is gonna make up some story.
Jordan: (mouth full) Aint no tellin..
Kalia: ...What she'll say when she gets there. She'll be like, "Actually, the game ended. There was a nuclear leak, and then all died. Sorry."
Rachel: Shelly's gonna be like, "In the last minute, everyone turned on me..."
Kalia: "The sorceress gave me a power that said I had to leave.."

They continue making up ideas about what wild stories Shelly make up to tell the others in jury.. To watch the rest on flashback, please go to 11:42 on the quad.

CUT TO:
12:36am
Dining Table
Porsche, Kalia & Rachel

Rachel: Kalia, I swear that..

Kalia: I was like, I swear that when I get out of this house, I am going to have some swearing words for Shelly. hahaha. I was like, It's been 3 months of holding back. I got some things I gotta say to that girl.
Porsche: Nobody liked her.
Kalia: I think she did the same thing to all of us that we did to her. She used all of us to get carried, and we used her to get her vote... I mean, like, what else would you use her for? To clean the bathroom.
Porsche: oh my God!!
Rachel: And she made good spaghetti.
Kalia: I'll make you spaghetti.
Rachel: Well, my personal opinion was..
Kalia: You're like, I hated her since week 2, so my opinion hasn't changed.

This conversation is ongoing, if you'd like to watch it on flashback..

CUT TO:
1:10am
Feed 1 & 2
Dining Table
Rachel, Adam, Porsche, Kalia

Talk turns to the stolen chess pieces and who stole them..

Adam: Alright. So Shelly stole the chess pieces, right?
Kalia: I would not be surprised if she did... cuz I thought maybe Daniele did.
Rachel: I think Daniele did.
Adam: Why would Daniele steal the chess pieces?
Rachel: Because Daniele was just as bad as Shelly. In really all actuality. I'm sorry. I know she was your master. Not master, but you know what I mean.

Kalia: You think she was our master???
Rachel: I'm sorry. That's not what I meant.
Kalia: Wooowwwwww!!!!!
Porsche: But no.. we did listen to her like we listened to Shelly Belly...
Kalia: Wooowwwwww!!!!!
Rachel: I know that she was your leader.. but that's as bad as master..
Kalia: Wooowwwwww!!!!!
Adam: Master of puppets and pawns.
Kalia: Wow!!!
Rachel: I don't really know how to say it without it sounding bad, so I should just shut my mouth.
Kalia: Yeah.. That was the constant battle that I was always fighting... That everyone thought I was playing her game.. and I was like, ummm.. I knew about this game before I came in here. I wont lie, she was definitely a wealth of information, because she was really good at calling sh*t that was gonna happen, but I was playing my own game. Not just the twist, but like, half the time we would go out for competitions.. and she would know what was gonna be there.
Rachel: So would a few other veterans.
Kalia: Of course, but you guys weren't the ones I was talking to.


CUT TO:
1:30am
Feed 3 & 4
HoH Room
Kalia & Rachel

Kalia makes her pitch to stay in the game and off the block this week... Final 2, even..
Kalia: You know that I'm always extremely honest and extremely up front... Last week, when you guys came to me at the pool, I immediately went to Porsche and was trying to push for it...
Rachel: mm hmm
Kalia: And.. I know.. I think one of the things I've done very smartly in this game is make the proper moves when I need to.. and I have no problem with 4 great girls in the final 4.. and I said to Jordan during the veto, can I trust Rachel, cuz I've spent the whole game with a very strong person telling me I can't. And Jordan said, absolutely...

Kalia: I hope that this week.. That is the goal.. I also told Jordan that if I won HoH, my goal was to get Adam out, and I was being honest.. Like.. I have not lied to anybody in this game.. And on top of that, I think you and I both respect each other as players of the game.. I think we're very similar in a lot of ways.. in that we both believe in battling it out, no matter what the cost...
Rachel: Yeah.
Kalia: And I hope that.. that's enough to kind of keep me.. keep me safe, keep me here.. I'd have no... what's the word? I'm playing with Porsche. She's the last member of my alliance that's here, but I have no final 2 deals. I have nothing. You know what I mean? Like, I wanna get to the end. I don't wanna get to the end and be like up against an Adam and be like, "I should win because I did this, this, and this, and he did nothing." Do you know what I mean?
Rachel: mm hmm
Kalia: I know it's against the rules of Big Brother, but.. I would have no problem sitting at the end with you. Like, I'd rather be at the end with someone who's gonna give me a run for my money, versus like, just being.. whatever.

**mm hmm.. skipping ahead to 1:39am...

Kalia: Especially in the conversations we've had in the last few days, I think that you and I have a lot more in common, especially as it pertains to this game. (breathe) And I have zero.. Zero problem sitting next to you at the end of this game. You think I would beat you, I think you would beat me, but I would take 50 grand easy to you. And I don't know if you feel the same way, but..
Rachel: I do.
Kalia: I would ..and if that's the case, then.. And everyone in the house is gonna expect that I'm gonna take Porsche, and everyone's gonna expect that you're gonna take Jordan. One of the things I said.. I'm not gonna be afraid to make deals in this house. I have made 2 deals in this house, and I have completely and utterly lived up to those deals.. so if I make a deal with you, it's not going anywhere. Period. End of story. It's just not.

Rachel: I just.. I mean.. I believe you, and I want...
Kalia: Tell me what you're feeling. You know that I'll dialogue.
Rachel: I just feel that... I am so scared.

Rachel: Because next week.. I think I'm gonna go home. I think that whoever wins next week is gonna get rid of me. I don't care who they are, who they say they are, what they want, what they say they don't want.. Not only am I the number one target.. but I'm surprised that I've made it this far. Like, when you guys voted out Jeff, I was like, well, that's fine, but you guys are stupid. I don't.. I shouldn't have said that...
Kalia: No.. when it comes to Jeff.. I've said it so many times in the box.. I was like, it's the house that Jeff built, It's the house that Jeff built, and everyone's just doing what Jeff says. I do not have a shot if Jeff's here..
Rachel: That's true.
Kalia: I knew I didn't. I even said to Dani when she was leaving, if I don't win this HoH, I'm gonna be in the jury house with you next week.
Rachel: mm hmm
Kalia: So for me..
Rachel: And good job for Jeff..
Kalia: absolutely.. and that's why I said in my speech, this is not a personal thing.. you're just rally good at this game, and if I leave you in it, you could win it, and that's why I have to take you out.
Rachel: And that's what I'm scared of.
Kalia: I know what you're scared of. I'm scared of the same thing. As soon as literally, we hadn't even rinsed the syrup off of our bodies.
***sounds more like a bb9 kinda game. ;p
Kalia: ..and I turned to Jordan and said, "You said I can trust her. I sincerely hope so.." I do.. I feel like, if I end up on the block on a Thursday, where we are right now, I'm gonna go, because everyone's gonna think that they can't beat me in the end. I've played a really great game.

As you can imagine, this is ongoing.. and going and going... But so is the night, and I've got to move forward. If you'd like to watch on flashback from this point forward, please go to 1:42am on Feeds 1 & 2.

CUT TO:
1:51am cont'd

Rachel: Kalia, I don't wanna go home next week, and I think that of all the people that are in this house, that you and I deserve to be here.
Kalia: Of course you don't, and I completely agree. I'm looking you in the eye. I agree with you 100%.. and the person that I'm playing the game with is not up here. When I thought I was gonna go up on the block with Porsche, I was like, I have done a whole lot more in this house to be here than that girl.. I love her to pieces, but as far as game play goes? Porsche stepped up a week ago.
Rachel: Yeah.
Kalia: And what are we? Week 9? Week 10? I don't have a problem going to the end with you... I know that at some point in time, when the numbers are what they are.. I've done everything I can to watch Jordan's back in this game.. Even when Jeff put me up.. He was like, your deal is with Jordan, not with me... and that spoke volumes to me.. I was like, ok, that means you're off limits to me anymore, Jeff. That's how that goes.
Rachel: (nods)

Kalia: I only speak sincerely..
Rachel: I know.. but I also know you're the type of person who votes people out because you're like, "You're gonna beat me in the end."

This conversation goes on until after 2:30am.

CUT TO:
3:35am
Feed 1 & 2
Rachel & Jordan
HoH

Rachel: Kalia was almost like, "if it's me and you in the final 2, Rachel.. bla bla bla.." and.. I didn't say this, but I was thinking, it would never be you and me in the final 2.
Jordan: Well, what is she whispering to Porsche? And I was gonna get up and walk out, like I was gonna go pee, and then, I don't know if she did, but I think she was talkin' to Adam, and then came back in.. So I think she's tryin to get in good with Adam, Porsche.. Then she's like, Jordan, me n you are good.. and then now she's tryina get on your side. But if she gets power next week, she's gonna turn on you.

***It's 8:3oam BBT, and BB just called a wrap on this Overnight Report. It's Wakey Wakey Time!









Permalink







36 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Good morning Carolyn!!!
Ahhh!! Way to go Rachel!! I was so tickled to see her winning HOH!! Its going to be a non-stop week on the feeds,and that means for you non-stop typing......but you can do it,you rock!! :)
Cant wait to see what Pandoras box may hold,and if Rachel will open it..ugh....
Well,here's to an exciting week ;)
xoxoxox

September 2, 2011 at 4:36 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay Rachel! Goood for her. She really deserves to win the whole enchilada! So sorry she will not be able to play the next HOH, as I think it will be questions, and Jordan may choke on these.

I don't think Jordan meant to be malicious last night with her response to Julie's question. I think she was nervous and quickly said the first thing that came to her mind, which was something she had heard Jeff say numerous times about Rachel. I really think she likes her and believe they will be good friends outside of the house.

September 2, 2011 at 4:55 AM  
Blogger Therese said...

Good morning all,

That letter from Rachels mom got me. I'm on the metro, and I had to take a break from reading the letter, as I felt my eyes welling up.

September 2, 2011 at 5:30 AM  
Blogger emelmom said...

I think someone mentioned this, but they will probably dangle a hg returning, Brendon, to Rachel for pandoras box. Since the other benefited J/R, this one will benefit the "others."

September 2, 2011 at 5:55 AM  
Blogger LaceyH said...

Good morning all!

So excited for Rachel's win last night. Can't wait to see what Pandora's box holds for her! Should be something very tempting...

Totally agree with you, Helen, on Jordan's response to Julie's question. Think she just got all tensed up.

September 2, 2011 at 6:18 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning, Carolyn and fellow Dishers!

Genie, my thoughts and prayers are with you today!!!

September 2, 2011 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger Linda Joy Singleton said...

I loved last night's show. I'm enjoying Rachel and her Jordan friendship. I even rooted for Rachel last year so love that it's a popular thing to do now. Redeemed Rachel bedazzles!!

I'm starting to feel sad, though, that it's ending soon. I won't keep feeds and I'll return to reading and writing more. I hope it's a cast of strangers next year, or at least only one or two favorites like Survivor is doing.

September 2, 2011 at 6:29 AM  
Blogger REGY said...

Good morning!
Thanks so much for the link last night me and the hubs were watching on his computer as football decided to mess with our BB addiction. Stupid football.

Sooooooo happy Rachel won the HOH. Way to go Rachel veto and HOH back to back. Its her 3rd HOH and she has 2 vetoes under her belt. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think she won the most competitions this season?
She is def putting up P/K on the block and I think J/R should target Kalia who in my opinion proved herself to be a very good opponent and is the brains of P/K operations.
This is gonna be one hell of an exciting week. Does anybody know when will they tell HG that both on Wed AND Thrsd they have evictions?

September 2, 2011 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

It was nice to see Kalia played by Rachel and Jordan, because the newbies, under Dani's direction, had played the vets for the past month.

This is crunch time. It's all about winning competitions. Get your game on and claim the prize.

September 2, 2011 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger Jim H said...

I know some of them need to keep Shelly as the house scapegoat in their minds but I can't see Shel lying (too much) about them in the Jury House. She has a ruthless streak (which is certainly checked by her "after-the-fact" remose) but I just can't see her being vindictive. Does the Jury get to see the speeches on eviction night, by the way?

September 2, 2011 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger emelmom said...

That was pretty funny what K said about the nuclear leak. Not funny if that was to happen. I think that's the only time she's made me laugh :-)

September 2, 2011 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

lololol @ wooowwww from Kalia re: Dan i being the puppet master - sorry Kalia, but take a good long look!

September 2, 2011 at 7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning all -

Let me try this again. I just posted and when I went to preview I got dumped out. :(

It seems to me that Jordon is a much quieter and more reserved person than the other house guests. When Julie asked the question about Rachel I think Jordon just got nervous. She plays with her hair constantly, which I think is a nervous habit and she admitted last night to biting her nails. It seems to me that Jordon would rather be in the back ground than be the center of attention.

September 2, 2011 at 7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HiCarolyn,

Hi Everyone,

Great show last night!!! I am so happy Rachel won HOH. Now Jordan, Rachel and maybe Adam? have to win POV..

Have a great day..

I was so sorry to hear Genie had a death in her family..love and Prayers Genie..

Carolyn, I hope you can take lots of breaks to refresh a little at least..don't overdue it..

Pam

September 2, 2011 at 7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genie -

I hope you are still reading the Dish and wanted you to know that I just read about your loss and I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers, along with all the others, are coming your way. We will miss your kind heart, insight and humor the rest of the season. Take care and "see you" during the live show viewing parties.

September 2, 2011 at 7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel's mom wins the prize for best letter to HOH this season. That was just precious.

Also, I want to say that I am so glad Rachel could come back this season for a little redemption. Most people only saw her one way last season to the point that she has revealed while in the house this season that she was unable to get a job because of how she was viewed from BB. In the last few weeks, her change in behavior has helped changed the negative perspective that many had of her and she has gained fans cheering her on for the win.

I hope that when she leaves the house this time around that she will have a wonderful experience out in the real world plus some good job opportunities.

September 2, 2011 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Samantha1426 said...

I don't think I could ever be friends with Kalia in real life...she talks too much! haha She's nice and all, but oh man! :P

I loved Rachel's comment about Daniele being their master. I was kind of bummed she sort of backpeddled on that one though, because it was true!

September 2, 2011 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Dublstuf said...

I really have begun to like Rachel. She is totally different now that Brendan is out of the house. She is a great competitor! I am pulling for her to win....but here is the thing....I feel BB is manipulating the game in order to assure that she does win...I think she can win on her own and I would be happier to see her do it that way than have things handed to her by BB. It takes the fun out of watching the game, knowing it is slanted.

Anyway...GO RACHEL!!!

and...please get Kalia out this week, I am tired of listening to her eating and talking with her mouth full and just plain talking talking talking.....

September 2, 2011 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Didds said...

CBS is ballsy to say that rachel is for sure going to open pandora's box.

I hope she doesn't. First HG ever to turn down the temptation.

September 2, 2011 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger bbfanfrompa said...

I am so tired of all the HG saying that they want to go to the end with a strong player and not a floater!! I find this a little odd...wouldn't it be a lot easier to beat a floater then a compeditor? I mean..if you win $500k who cares who you beat to get it!!!

September 2, 2011 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie, Dishers

It was great to see Genie last night. I'm going to miss her not being here the rest of the season. Real life has to come first though. I hope you have a great school year Genie :)

Happy Rachel won HOH. It shall be interesting to see the new softer and gentler Red Queen.

What will be in Pandora's box to entice her? After what happened to Porsche I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't take it. I assume production will really encourage her to take it. As far as celebs coming into the house, some have suggested Tori Speling and we've been told by others she is pregnant. Janelle was suggested as well but she is also pregnant and all the way across the county so I think flying would be out. I'm thinking this will be like when Jeremy Piven came in to promote a movie. Of course the Hoff has already done that. I just think whoever it is they need a real enticement for Rachel because she wouldn't care about the celeb and I still think the box will be bad for her if it's good for the house. Perhaps she is locked in a has to listen to BB11 Natalie for an hour or something, like Brit and Jessie. That would be a real punishment. Can't wait to find out.

Have a wonderful day everyone :D

September 2, 2011 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

Morning Carolyn and all BB Dish fans,,
Kalia talks way to much for me..She gives me a headach:(

September 2, 2011 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Carolyn

The season hasn't even ended and I'm already feeling withdrawal. But at least Kalia and Porsche are making me feel like I have something to laugh about.

Kalia told Porsche that the two of them can't end up on the block together. Hasn't she figured out that it doesn't matter. As long as one of them ends up on the block R&J have the power to send them home. I didn't even need play dough chips to figure that out.

Do K&P really expect R&J to keep a final 4 deal? When we who are watching know that K&P had no intention of keeping it.

Kalia saying that R&J hung her out to dry on the vote last night. Really? What happened to not being a sheep? What happened to voting the way you want to vote and not being afraid to go against the house?

Kalia thinks Rachel should stick to her word to keep competitors in the house. But K said she felt the same way, yet she voted out Jeff. And she planned to get rid of Rachel and keep Shelly and Adam.

One last thing. Porsche talked about winning a POV and then immediately winning the following HOH comp as if it was something that would put her in the category of legends or something that had never been done before. I think she suffers from short term memory loss. Just the week before, Jeff won HOH and then went on to win POV. Now, this week, Rachel won POV and went on to win HOH. I guess they stole a little of Porsche's thunder there. I did not want a vet to win this year. I absolutely was NOT a Rachel fan. But I really want RaJo as the final 2. They deserve to sit in those chairs.

September 2, 2011 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Kalia and Porsche were so sure they had the game wrapped up in a nice little package with a bow on top. Now it is unraveling and there is nothing they can do about it. All the play-dough token scenario's in the world can't help them now.

There are a couple more important comps and one of them could still make it to the end. But one of them is going home this week and I can't say I'll miss them. I liked Kalia but she got too cocky. She thought once Jeff was gone that she had the game won. And K&P completely underestimated R&J. They thought they were stupid, weak competitors that had been carried by their men and that without Jeff and Brendon they didn't want to be there. R&J have proven that they are strong, especially working as a team.

Rachel is the best competitor in the house and maybe of the season. She deserves to win. Jordon is not the competitor that Rachel is but she knows the game and is much smarter than she is given credit for. She has a calming influence that has helped Rachel to refocus. They bring out the best in each other. Although they want to make the guys proud, they are playing this game for themselves and to prove their naysayers wrong. Kalia and Porsche are still playing the game for Dani.

BTW-Dani watching the comp video and referring to Kalia and Porsche as 'her girls' made me want to gag. Dani was her own worst enemy. I hope she's flexible because she'll probably be kicking herself in the arse for a long time.

September 2, 2011 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Everyone!! :)

It looks like wakey wakey time! Please Check for a new top post shortly..

after I throw down some breakfast. gettin' woozy.

September 2, 2011 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Kalia sure can talk some spin !!!

September 2, 2011 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Oh Goddess of the Dish ... I am sure I have missed you yet again ...

Good Morning Dishers!!!

Question, can we use fb on bblite? I want to get a screen cap of Rachel in that yellow dress she was wearing for the POV Ceremony.

As for my girls ... GEAUX Jordan and Rachel ...

Some thoughts, some of us feel Jordan only came back for Jeff, now that he is gone, I really don't see her fighting for things. I have a feeling, she believes if she is in the f2, if she gets there, she won't be winning. Rachel is so happy, she has her eyes on the prize!!! I think Rachel will take Jordan to the f2 ... she has a good chnce of winning against Jordan who others may feel, didn't deserve to win, again.

Whatever you feel, or whomever you are rooting for, this season has been intense, that I believe we can all agree on ...

Much love!

September 2, 2011 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Honeywoodu said...

Good Morning Dishers!

Wow what an exciting night on BB! I am so glad that Rachel won HOH and now Kalia and Porsche are the ones worrying!

I love Rachels letter from her mom it reminded me of a letter my mother (RIP MOM)gave to me on my wedding day. I was a 7 month baby and was not suppose to make it but I did. In my letter, mom told me how proud she was of me and how far I have come since the day I was born. At the end, she said, My Ugly Little Duckling has turn into a Beautiful White Swan! (tearing up now)My X threw it away too!

I hope Jordan can win the veto and maybe the Next HOH. She needs to to get her spirits up!

Im still waiting for something to happen with the FT too! I am also waiting for a former HG to come on the show

I hope everyone has a great Day! I will be on after work tonight!

September 2, 2011 8:07 AM

September 2, 2011 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!

New Top Post

September 2, 2011 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Andrea! :)

Good morning, Helen! :)

Morning, Therese! :)

G'morning, EmelMom! :)

Good Morning, LaceyH! :)

Morning, Jluvs! :)

Good Morning, LindaJoy! :)

Good Morning, Regy! :)

Good morning, Shamrock! :)

Morning, JimH! :)

MOrning, Sparklin! :)

G'morning, WildOmar! :)

Good morning, Pam! :) from your mouth to God's ears..

Good Mroning, Wendy! :)

Good Morning, Samantha! :)

Good Morning, DublStuf! :)

Morning, Didds! :)

Good Morning, BBFanFromPA! :)

Morning MI Man! :)

Morning, Meredith! :)

Good morning, Grendon! :)

Good morning, Steph! :)

Good morning, HoneyWoodU! :)

September 2, 2011 at 9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I missing someone or could the Jury votes for the winner end up in a tie? Will they have an America's Vote for who should win as well?

September 2, 2011 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Money Penny said...

First time poster here, so i hope that I do this right. After reading what was going to happen during the Live Show on Thursday about bringing the count of houseguests from 4 to 3 since a houseguest will be evicted on Wednesday already. Does that mean Thursday is a fastforward type thing? or how is that gonna go does anyone have an idea or suggestions?

I read this site all the time and thank the powers to be that take the time to transcribe this all and the aches they go through (i have back issues as well and feel those pains with you at times!) I just love BB and would love a vet to win! Thank you for having this amazing site!

September 2, 2011 at 10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caro...which one do you want God to hear..you getting rest (nodding yes here) or R/J/A winning POV? LOL

September 2, 2011 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi MoneyPenny :) Welcome!

I don't think it's a fast forward, just a condensed HoH week.. They often do that at the end.



Now come join us in the Top Post! :)

click me

September 2, 2011 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Money Penny said...

Thank you for the welcome Carolyn! So they do the HOH competition on Wednesday after the eviction, right? nominations then thursday? and pov, renoms, and evictions on thursday? that just seems like a lot but i guess it's the way it's gotta be!

i'm so excited for it to wrap up and pick a winner but I get sad at this point because then I don't have BB to watch anymore till the next season and I've never missed a season. I don't have the live feeds because I got them one year, years ago and it didn't work well on a computer I had then. I think i'll try next season though, although i may not leave the house!

September 2, 2011 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm not sure how it's gonna play out.. but we've got a new post going..

Please come join us in the most current one: Friday morning

September 2, 2011 at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below