;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Morning Report

9:59am BBT - Wakey, Wakey, Houseguests! Nice music too: ♫Blackbird hummin' in the dead of night..


10:06am BBT
Feed 3
Bathroom
Adam & Rachel

Adam tells Rachel he had a rough time last night...

Adam: Just a lot on the brain..
Rachel: Don't worry about it..
Adam: Outside the house, I can be a nice guy, but..
Rachel: Listen, we've all been taken that way.
Adam: I just hate when that happens..
Rachel: Look at last year... I stuck up for Britney.. I was like, Britney's my best friend.. and she's in the Diary Room the whole time making fun of me.

Adam leaves. Jordan enters. Chatter between Rachel and Jordan about the wake up time..

10:11am
Feed 1 & 2
Adam & Shelly

Chatter about the weather while they smoke.. Then Adam asks about Josie... Brownies? Sports? Dancing..

10:14am
Feed 3 & 4
Jordan: I wonder what time lockdown is..
Rachel: I dunno..
Jordan: I'm gonna throw in a few things now, just in case.

They figure lockdown will be somewhere around 3pm.. 5pm the latest

10:15pm
Feed 1 & 2
Outside, Adam and Shelly are talking about packing.. Adam plans to wear something nice, and leave something he could wear for a comp near the top of the bag.. Shelly plans to wear jeans on the live show, and no heels, because she doesn't feel like she'd make it all the way to Julie without tripping. Talk turns to time left in the house.. 14 days, give or take.

10:20am
Feed 1
Adam: Alright.. layin' back down.
Shelly: You're goin' back to bed?
Adam: Yeah..

10:22am
Adam joins Jordan in the bathroom on Feed 3
Adam: I'm going back to bed..
Jordan: Why?
Adam: I was tossing and turning.. In this house, I've tried to be true and honest as much as possible, but just knowing I'm gonna have to do something bad now.. to them..
Jordan: What do you mean? That's the game.. There's 5 people left..
Adam: i know.. but that's what bothered me.. It's the thing that pissed me off about Shelly, and now I have to do it..
Jordan: It comes a point in the game when you have to.. and it's not becuas eyou're beng mean, it's because you have to..
Adam: I know.. I've just tried to be as honest as possible.. Do you understand my point? That's why I liked workin' with you and Jeff, because I was tellin' you everything.. I know I gotta do that.
Jordan: You're for sure with us, right?
Adam: Yeah.
Jordan: Don't scare me,
Adam: I know you understand.. That makes me feel so much better.
Jordan: I felt bad when it was down to 3 and everyone was so nice, but do you wanna win, or do you wanna be nice to people..

Rachel enters..


Adam: They're tellin' me tell them whatever and just F*ck them,,
Rachel: Yeah, I know..
Adam: You were tellin me last night about Britney and the Brigade.. I actually felt bad for her..

Jordan: I'm glad you told me that, because it's just gonna make me fight harder for HoH.
Adam: If I wasn't with you, I wouldn't be tellin' you what they told me. They want me to work for them.. It was bothering me, but I was like, I gotta get thru this.. I gotta stick with the people who've been honest with me throughout the game.
Jordan: They just wanna do what Dani wants...

Adam: Alright.. Back to bed.

10:29am
Rachel & Jordan
Bathroom
Feed 3
Jordan: What liars! I pray to God it's running. They'll never keep up. They eat too much and sleep too much.
Rachel: It's so funny that they;re so quick to flip on Shelly too.. cuz they know we're voting her out. Do you think they're working with Adam?
Jordan: I don't think so.. We need Shelly for votes.. My gut really is telling me (to get rid of) Shelly.
Rachel: Maybe we should tell Kalia and Porsche we're thinking of keeping Shelly, and see how fast they turn on Adam.
Jordan: Yes!! We tell Kalia we're voting to keep Shelly, then Kalia will vote out Adam, and we can prove to him that they're not with him.
Rachel: That's good, because right now, I'm afraid he's gonna go with them..

Talk turns to Rachel being the target.. but them being interchangeable in the event Rachel wins PoV. Both agree that Kalia and Porsche don't do anything but eat, sleep and make fun of them.

Jordan: We have to win HoH.
Rachel: And PoV.
Jordan: It would be a sad ending to the season if one of them won...
Rachel: I agree.

Jordan: We can do it. We just have to win 2 more things.

They do a bit of speculating on what the HoH Comp will be, then Rachel goes off to prepare breakfast, and Jordan remains, working on her hair.

Holy HGs on fire right out of the gate!

10:42am
Feed 3 & 4
Kitchen
Rachel: If Daniele wouldn't have gone with Kalia and Porsche, and come back to us, she would still be in the house.
Jordan: mm hmm
Rachel: She was too greedy.
Jordan: Cuz she didn't want us to win..
Rachel: But who's to say we would've won.. It could've come down to Jeff, Brendon and Daniele..
Jordan: I would've been fine with that.
Rachel: Me too.. She spent so much time teaching them, and now they're upstairs trying to get rid of us.. I think that was the dumbest move she made, because she would always be the biggest target in front of them.

10:47am
Breakfast assembled, Rachel whispers to Jordan, I wanna go sit down and watch the memory wall. And so she does... Shelly's still outside, filing her nails.. 10:48am
Jordan goes out to put a load of laundry in, greets Shelly, and heads back inside.

10:52am
Porsche appears in the kitchen, right on the heels of Jordan making a comment about the prize money not going to someone who sleeps all day.. Talk turns to shaving something into Adam's back hair or posing like Vanna Whites around him.. Porsche goes to straighten her hair. Jordan joins Rachel for memory wall studying.


10:55am
Porsche goes to chat with Adam.. Rachel & Jordan whisper..
Rachel: If he's not really with us, we're screwed.
Jordan: We just have to win. Shelly's not with us either.

Talk turns to the Morph comp.. Jordan explains how it looked in her season.. They were alien faces, top half one HG, bottom half another.. It's a good idea to look at the hair..

10:58am
Jordan: At this point, you're better than me at this.. You tell me what you wanna do.. THey're both not with us. It's a lose lose situation.
Rachel: It is.
Jordan: I just feel like, with keeping Shelly, we're asking for you to get evicted.

10:59am
Feed 1
Rachel, Jordan, Shelly

Rachel: If you were to stay, I need you to swear to God... We feel like, if we keep you, I'm gonna be next out.

Shelly swears on her family, God, her job and everything else she can think of...

Shelly: I'm not gonna turn on you. I've offered you my family ring to hold. I've made my mistake. I've done my thing.

Porsche comes outside. Shelly asks her to leave after a couple minutes.

Shelly: Sorry, I'm gonna throw up if I don't get this out. Jordan, I hurt you incredibly, I hurt the alliance.. I get that.. I understand the best I can do is 3rd. I get that. Lemme clear a couple things.. Yesterday was the 1st time in the game I felt like you were honest with me to the core. After you and I talked, I felt so much better walking away.. For once I felt like I had the complete truth. Jordan had never lied to me.. You and I had some bad blood. At the point I got the truth, I put the dog in your room. As a sign to you, the truth sets you free, I returned it. I have nothing to gain.. Rachel, I'm not gonna put you up. I've offered you everything..

Rachel: This is the point. We need someone to stick with us.
Jordan: And not play sides. If they win HoH, we're the targets..
Shelly: I will fight my ass off to win HoH, and I will say in my speech tomorrow, I have your back for the remainder of the game. In front of everyone. There will be no secrets. THere will be no questions as to where Shelly Moore lies.
Jordan: I just find it odd.. We haven't said anything, and suddenly they're best friends with Adam.
Shelly: They assumed I'd come to their side.
JOrdan: Adam said they came to him in the double eviction and said vote Jeff out.
Shelly: That's not how it went down. First it was put up Jeff and Jordan.. but I don't remember anyone saying vote out Jeff. But I voted out Jeff.
Rachel: Who said Jeff and Jordan?
Shelly: Kalia. And Kalia is hell-bent on getting you out.
Rachel: I know..
Shelly: And last night, she was like, well, if you stay in, at least we can get Rachel out. I know I've hurt you very badly, Jordan, and I can't make it up to you right now.. Actions speak louder than words.
Jordan: What if it's Porsche against Rachel?
Shelly: I am not going to vote out Rachel>
Jordan: If you were that quick to vote Jeff out... And it's kinda like, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me..
Shelly; I understand..
Jordan: And people out there are like, why would you go with this woman??
Shelly: I understand.
Jordan: If it was Tony, would you not be sooo mad at me?
Shelly: I understand.

Rachel: I thought I was going home..
Jordan: And during the HoH comp, why were you so for Porsche..
Rachel: And with Adam..
Shelly: IT was just all the emotion.
Rachel: We're being honest with you. Be honest with us.
Shelly: I knew that if someone from that side won, I was safe. There was so much emotion. I was done if either of you won.
Jordan: Did ya'll make a pact?
Shelly: There was no pact.. They want the newbies to win. I know we're judged by moments, but I'm asking you to look at all the things I did do to protect and stand by... I'm not sitting here saying I'm wiring a check to anybody.. Dani or Jeff.. That is not me. All I can do is ask for forgiveness.
Jordan: I forgive you. They're trying to get us out. I have to be secure that if we don't win HoH, that you're not gonna run to them.
Rachel: In a final 3 situation, everyone has an equal chance.
Jordan: If we go with you this week, and you turn on us, I will be sick to my stomach.. that 2 people who have slept and ate the whole game..
Shelly: I will not be able to look at myself. You've got to give me more credit than that.
Jordan: But it's a game.
Shelly: THis is personal.
Jordan: We just got 2 more weeks, and we need someone who has our back 100%. It would eat me up.. Dani got Jeff out and she trained them to get us out.. I'm not being mean, but I don't..
Rachel: I would rather see Dani win this game than.. Do you mind if Jordan and I have a few minutes.
Shelly: I am a good person.. Regardless of what you do, I will stand by the 2 of you for the rest of my life. I am not going to f*ck you again. I know what I did. That's not what life's about.
Jordan: I know that. I just can't go with someone who's not gonna take her to final 2, in case I don't make it.
Shelly: I can look you both in the eyes and tell you, I'm with you 100%.
Jordan: Being honest, in most competitions, did you throw a lot of em?
Shelly: The only competition I intentionally fell off of was the banana.
Jordan: You really tried?

Shelly swears on everything that she didn't throw the puzzle.. errrrm..

Shelly: I know with the last Veto.. they all threw it.
Rachel: What would be the point, if they wanted me out?
Shelly: They know Adam will play with them. Kalia wants me out. And now she's acting like the Dani with the puppy Porsche. I'll give you time. Thank you guys for at least speaking to me.


11:22am
Jordan: She's lying about the robot. She told me she threw it. I swear. She told me and I saw her doing it.
Rachel: I don't trust her at all. Here's the argument for keeping her, Kalia and Porsche want her gone.. With Adam, they told Adam to tell anything.. Just the fact of that makes me sketched out about him. All of a sudden, he's best friends with Porsche and Kalia.. We're in a bad situation.. it's less of 2 evils.. I think we can beat Shelly in almost anything, but Adam?
Jordan: That's what I'm saying.. with the faces? I think Adam would do good at it and we need somebody.. And just now, she just lied about that.. She's just putting stuff off on Adam.. and making him look the bad guy.. What if she plots them against us?
Rachel: They're already against us..
Jordan: I just feel like we've made so many bad decisions.
Rachel: We just need to be logical..

They're debating..

Jordan: Kalia thinks she's got this won. It comes down to it.. Who do we trust for a vote? I think if they win, Shelly's gonna bve their best friend, and I think Adam will too..

11:27am
Porsche comes out...

Porsche: How was that?
Jordan: We might keep Shelly..
Porsche; Well, don't worry about it too much.. One this week, one next.. Was she swearing on the bible?
Rachel: Pretty much.
Porsche: She's gonna fill your ears with the same bs she's filling ours to keep herself here..

11:29am Kalia tries to come outside and Porsche tells her they're talking..

Jordan: Did you see her? They're like huh? Shelly?
Rachel: Yeah.. Now they're gonna try to be Shelly's best friend again. They're so transparent..

11:30 Inside on Feeds 3 & 4 - Kalia has just gone int to talk to Shelly..

Spark up your feeds!! I can only transcribe 1 conversation at a time.. and barely even that!

11:32am

Rachel: If Shelly thinks we're the same as you and Jeff and she can't make it past us for final 2? She's gonna do the same thing again.

Jordan: Exactly. I would rather be 4th out than 3rd out. And I know if Kalia, Porsche and me are final 3, I'm 3rd out.. And Adam... I think really really wants to be here.. but he may flip to those girls.. but why would he tell us that in the bathroom..
Rachel: He's scared.. I think he's still starstruck..
Jordan: When it comes down to it, Adam, you can read his face.. And Shelly just sat here and lied.. We can't trust either one.. I think we can trust Adam more to vote how we want... Shelly, I don't think we can trust at all..
Rachel: Also, on the double eviction.. Yes Jeff and Shelly got in a fight that morning, but they've been playing the whole game together..
Jordan: And when she was apologizing to me, she was talking bad about you.

11:36am - Adam enters the backyard... Likely having a heads up from Kalia and Porsche. They don't shoo him away. Instead..

Jordan: Why all of a sudden to they feel so close to you?
Adam: They want me to help get rid of you.
Rachel: And will you?
Adam: No. You girls are my girls. Through and True.

Rachel: Porsche and Kalia are gonna try to get you..
Adam: They already did.

Kalia sticks her head out, and Jordan sends her back in. Kalia slams the door. Rachel takes offense.

Adam: We're playing a game here. I'm fighting for my life.

The talk between Adam, Rachel and Jordan continues.. The Feeds are intense today.. Seriously intense! My fingers need a 5-10 minute break..

11:52am
Serious game talk on all feeds...

  • Adam, Rachel & Jordan continue their conversation outside...
  • Inside on Feeds 3 & 4, Kalia just told Porsche that "Adam probably has a deal with them, and if he wins, we're going up, or he's just putting himself into a position where he doesn't have to win again. I'm not surprised with Anything Rachel does, because she's Rachel. She's the new captain of the ship."
Porsche: He's making and breaking deals all over the house.


Jordan: What're they telling you, final 3?
Rachel: We're not lying to you. We're offering you a fair fight.
Jordan: We're saving you and asking you to do the same for us.

Rachel: Because they're intimidated doesn't mean that I am..
Adam: That's why I rooted for you.. because you're a competitor.. The Dr Will thing worked once.. Almost twice..

They want Adam to not let on to anything when he walks back in, and they tell him that Kalia's already asked to vote as they are..

Rachel: Day 60 and she's still not playing the game.. She's still making the cop-out move..

Rachel and Jordan are getting worked up about Kalia...

Adam: You do have to tell some fibs..
Rachel: At the end of the day, you have to make an alliance and stick with it..

Jordan cycles back to Porsche asking where's Adam, and that setting her off..

Adam: I've been working with you guys. I've been honest with you guys..
Jordan/Rachel: That's why we wanna keep you.
Adam: They wanna keep me so I'll come after you. I wanna win and make a stand so I can show them, you don't control me..
Jordan: She said, this is something Dani would want me to do.. I wanna stand up and say, this is something Jeff would want me to do...

Rachel tells Adam about the conversation with Shelly yesterday... and this brings us to Noon BBT.

12:06pm
Adam: You guys do whatever you think is best. What's best is keep me here so I can f'in get those b*tches out for tryin' to play me.
Jordan/Rachel: That's what we wanted to hear.


12:08pm
Kalia comes outside to talk to Adam as soon as Rachel and Jordan go in, making sure they're all still on the same page..

***This house! These People! This Game!

Adam gives her 3 minutes of talk time, then heads inside saying, "If I'm here, let it be a bacon eating contest."



Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!






Permalink







41 Comments:

Blogger David B said...

got a little Blackbird this morning...I so love that song....

August 31, 2011 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

I wish today was Thursday so Adam who not be worrying himself so much:(

August 31, 2011 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger DOM'S MOM said...

Good Morning Carolyn! I LOVE Jeff and Jordan and was so mad when he left. But I am really, really enjoying Jordan and Rachel. They are quite the two-some. they definitely seem to bring the best out of each other--game wise. I am really rooting for the to go to Final 3! Love smart strong women !!

August 31, 2011 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Finally. I'm in the right comment section for a current post. I didn't want to get got so I've been waiting to comment.

Good morning everyone and a special good morning to Carolyn and to Fara. Fara I hope you were in a totally safe area during Irene and nothing was lost in the storm.

Caro!!! How do you do it? That' all. Just how do you do it all?

Now to start my day off with a request/complaint. It sounds cute but can we from the MachiaShelly and all the references about Shelly being Machiavellian.

I haven't used it or said anything until now but it's become catch phrase and just because it is a word we don't hear very often, we find it acceptable.

I admit I wasn't exactly clear on the actual definition so I want to M-W.com and didn't like what I saw.

Synonyms for MACHIAVELLIAN:

cutthroat, immoral, unprincipled, unconscionable, unethical, unscrupulous


Is it really acceptable within the Dish rules to call Shelly immoral, unprincipled, etc?

If it is then I really don't understand Dish Rules at all. Is this one of those cases when it's a grey area and it's OK because most do not like Shelly vs. things about Jeff that go unpublished because the majority likes him?

:o)

August 31, 2011 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning :)

I use Machia Shelly as a compliment meaning Mastermind.

August 31, 2011 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Oh Goddess of the Dish ... yes, I reverted back to my label ...

Wow! Do these people ever stop???

NO! That is why we love it!

Okay, on to some real business here ...I would so love for Rachel and Jordan to tell Kalia and Porsche they are voting to keep Shelly (but they must tell Adam) then Kalia votes to evict Adam, thus cementing the f3 for Adam with Jordan and Rachel ... yes, I am so rooting for the girls here ...

BTW: Carolyn, loved your comment last night about Porsche and the Twins ... I so had to really think about it at first .. then, I looked at the picture and just started laughing!!

Oh, and someone said it would be so great if a HG looked straight at the camera and said, "Spark 'em up!" All us dishers would so know what that means ... hahahahha would be great!

Oh, yes ... today is the last day to get your $10 free music if you have SuperPass ...

Okay, back to work for me ... check back later ...

August 31, 2011 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger deeder76 said...

good afternoon caro, and dishers! it's morning to me, and i'm just catching up on TOR still. thanks for linking to emily's bacon candle! she was thrilled! =)
k, time to catch up, talk to everybody in a bit!

August 31, 2011 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Single Mom said...

aka Funme

Ok since i had to sign in, I guess my name is now Single Mom lol. But, it is still me hehehe.

*waves frantically to Caro and Genie* Hiya dishchicks! Love and Kisses to you both. I am still among the living. Sorry some jugheads decided to mess up the anon tags for the rest of us.

I may not like SHelly but I refuse to partake in bashing. She plays her own game the way she wants. People fail to realize is this is a GAME. Although we may make different choices, she still has a INNOCENT child at home that loves her mom. I would be devestated to see people wanting to hurt MY baby for things I said on a GAME show.

I have been on here before and while I dont care for Shelly, her child is not up for critism. I pray for these people who are sending out malicious chants.

GO RACHAEL, JORDAN, AND ADAM!!! Flip the house!

August 31, 2011 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger emelmom said...

That's funny what Rachel suggested telling K they're voting out Adam cause that's what P and K were talking about doing right?

August 31, 2011 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I wish Adam would dress as the elf one more time.... That was a great costume and a great person to have in it. :)

I'd love to see a group picture of all the house guests that have been forced to wear an outfit in said outfit. That would be awesome.

HA!

There's a season for you! Those HGs would come back to play, and they have to wear the costume from their season. HA!!!

August 31, 2011 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Hey yall!
Hope yall are all having a great day!

Wonders if this for real this time?
Who knows... we wont know for sure till
they vote, get a new HOH and then see who
puts up who!

This game!

August 31, 2011 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger deeder76 said...

all caught up! i think RaJo are playin pretty smart... and i love the idea of making k/p think they are evicting adam. that will jostle it up a bit! i just really hope that when it comes down to it, adam is more loyal to jordan than porsche. i don't believe that's the case tho, since he is SO pro-newbie. rachel got it right: they don't *really* have anyone, so they NEED HoH this week. period dot com. =)

August 31, 2011 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Dublstuf said...

OOOH.....Shelly may have a chance....Rachel really seems to want to keep her. interesting....

August 31, 2011 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I so hope that Adam stays and then wins HOH so he can put up Porsche and Kalia and prove to Rachel and Jordan that he's being honest with them.
NancyT

August 31, 2011 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Kristin - GettingItTogether said...

I too was wondering that Gaytor and I'm glad you brought it up!

Caro - thanks for all you do and for explaining! I love your posts and comments in the section!

August 31, 2011 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow good morning report so far. an good morning all

August 31, 2011 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Thank goodness Rachel and Jordon are finally starting to listen to me. I've been saying that whichever way they decide to vote, they need to tell Kalia thay are voting the other way. Since Kalia has decided that being a sheep isn't such a bad thing and she wants to vote with the house, J&R will be the 2 votes to keep someone and Kalia will be the one vote against. Any extra edge can't hurt at this stage of the game.

August 31, 2011 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

machiavellian is usually interpreted as someone who is willing to do anything to achieve their goal, or put another way, the ends justify the means.

Shelly has rationalized, as most BB players do, that their game play, the means, are justified to win the game.

with that said, i believe where shelly was taken to ask is that she climbed the moral ground early on in the game and this was taken as hypocrisy.

enough, enough, i know.

Caro, great interview, does Fara post here, possible?

August 31, 2011 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Good afternoon Carolyn great update thx for all your hard work this season.

It was so cute the comment made this morning about Porsche and Kalia but oh so true. I am glad to see Rachel and Jordan staying together and talking everything out together. I hope they can win HOH and the POV next week.

I hope they do find out if Adam is true to his word about being with them. I would like to see Rachel and Jordan win this season.

August 31, 2011 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good Afternoon in game talk central.


Have a great Wednesday all!

August 31, 2011 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

It's funny how Jordan and Rachel feel entitled to the money and the newbies are not worthy? Not sure I understand the logic.
Maybe its Kalia and Porsche they find unworthy only because they don't like them on a personal level. They have been playing the game just as hard as Jordan and Rachel just in a different way.

August 31, 2011 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Hold the Phone....Porsche isn't wearing velour.

August 31, 2011 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

does anyone still bleieve jodan lacks anytihng in brain power?

never confuse not knowing things versus not being able to learn anything.

GO JORCHEL!!!

just rachel has to worry, becasue of the final 2 deal that jordan has with adam.

which will sort its way out down the road.

woo hoo

August 31, 2011 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

ZOMG ... Just put in my headphones to listen since you can't transcribe both conversations .... ZOMG ... I have Adam, Jordan and Rachel in one ear ... Porsche and Kalia in the other ...


Spark 'em up people!! If you don't have them, sell something, beg borrow and steal ... get the feeds!!!!

August 31, 2011 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Samantha1426 said...

I'm bothered by Rachel's comment about Adam being "still starstruck"
Sure, this is Adam's dream and he loves the game and I'm sure he probably does look up to some of the past houseguests...but at this point, he's lived with you for 2 months (almost), I doubt he's still in awe over you. If he ever was. Idk. Bothered me.
Anyway, I REALLY hope Rachel doesn't change her mind, because it really comes down to what SHE decides. Jordan told her "you're better at this than me, what do you think?" No Jordan. NO NO NO NO! lol Stick to your guns! Think about what your gut is telling you to do. Get rid of Shelly, you cannot trust her. Maybe you can't trust Adam either, but I think he's the better bet at this point!

August 31, 2011 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Kalia is getting a little ticked off. She is mad that Rachel, Jordon and Adam are game talking in a public place. Unless one of the HGs is paying rent, I think all the places are public places.

Also, she is pis*ed because no one is campaigning to her, like her vote doesn't matter. Hate to tell you Kalia, but this week your vote doesn't matter.

And schooled by Dani, who was the first to say, "Haven't you ever broken a deal." But now Kalia is saying that all you have in this game is your word.

And BTW girls-keep underestimating Jordon. They think Rachel is the one doing everything. I guess they thought if it was up to Jordon she would have asked to stay on the block and she would have requested that everyone vote her out.

I am so hoping for Kalia and Porsche to walk out that door in the next 2 evictions. The only thing that could make it sweeter is if one of them had to leave this week, BEFORE Adam OR Shelly.

August 31, 2011 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

INFORMATIONAL CAROLYN

I am trying to purchase the feeds from your site but I have been getting error messages for more than one hour now.
Here is the error message link.

http://www.real.com/superpass/bigbrother?pcode=cj&cpath=aff&rsrc=5333393_10790748_

Thought you should know.

August 31, 2011 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I thought Caro was giving Shelly a compliment....when I think of Machiavellian is think of someone who can orchestrate things to work their way...perhaps I am wrong....

August 31, 2011 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Samantha1426

That's funny that we both had the same thoughts but opposite advice for Rachel and Jordon.

I thought that since they aren't sure if they can trust Adam but they know they cannot trust Shelly that they would be safer keeping Shelly. At least that way they won't get tricked and I don't think she is any threat in the comp area.

Regardless, one of them has to win the next HOH and the following week one of them has to win POV. It's the only way to guarantee safety. So I hope that they do keep Adam. I would be fine with whichever 2 make it to the end out of a RJA final 3.

August 31, 2011 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

haha grenden funny an yes i want kalia or porch to walk out next week and hope for rach jor adam f 3

August 31, 2011 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

gahhhh!!! holy feeds on fire, batman!!

I'm gonna take 30 and open an afternoon post..

Mike, Thank you for the heads up re the links.. I've contacted the powers that be and will let you guys know asap..

August 31, 2011 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Debz said...

OMG! Kalia has said "literally" so many times (and we all know "literally" = shots) that I'm half drunk at 3:30 in the afternoon. She's killing me...

August 31, 2011 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Good afternoon Carolyn!! These HG are giving me a headache. Tomorrow night is going to be a GREAT one!! I hope Jordan & Rachel win HOH & get this game really going.

August 31, 2011 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Mike - Links are working again.. Thank you! :0)

August 31, 2011 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

sorry.. i have brain freeeze.. need to step away.. I'll open a new post soon..

August 31, 2011 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

helloooo Caro!
Thanks for all you do!

@Samantha1426

I didnt take Rachels starstruck comment as Adam being starstruck with her or any other newbie. I took it more along the lines that he's still starstruck with the game like oh my gah i still cant believe im here and that i made it this far.

I dunno, maybe its just my Rachel bias showing. GO JORCHEL/JOCHEL!

August 31, 2011 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Free Music?? What?? I have superpass, how does that work??

August 31, 2011 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger kimcat said...

Ok try #3 (been so long I had to re-activate my google account...

You ladies are amazing! Thank you dish chicks for keeping us bb fans up to date and entertained. I have been reading your blog for the last few years - never make the comment section, but always hit the tip jar, which I just did. Love you all - Go "RaJo"

August 31, 2011 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger ali said...

Caro, I must be posting my comments late or wrong because I don't see them?? Don't ya luv me??? Lol

I am looking forward to tonites show, but can't wait for tomorrows!!!

I luv the way RaJoAd r working together!! Pure goodness!

Have a good one!!! ali

August 31, 2011 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone..

Insane Day!

And a new top post! :) Yippeee!!

BBDISH

August 31, 2011 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Dublstuf said...

LOL at Soxy Deb!!! Good thing your are drinking on the word "literally" and not on the word "like" or you would like be under like the table like hours ago like! LOL

August 31, 2011 at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below