;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, September 3, 2011

BB13: Saturday Morning Before the PoV

Wakey, wakey, Houseguests! It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds! You've got a big PoV ahead of you! It's time to get to stressing, plotting, plotzing and winning!

At 8:34am, BB issued the wake up call. As soon as the HGs are up and chatty, I'll get to transcribing and updating the morning. :)

If this is your first time on BBDish today, please have a look at the overnight report to get you all caught up on what went down in the house last night.

Incidentally, today marks my 2 month anniversary with my Relax the Back chair, and while it has made an incredible difference for me all season long, I have never been so grateful for it as I have the past 5 days! In the challenge of BB Blogging with 8 herniated disks versus The Chair, Relax the Back wins hands down.

By the way, if you go LIKE their facebook page, you could win a massage chair valued at $6k! They're giving one away when they hit 5,000 likes, and it's getting close! We really should be able to push them over the top on that before the end of BB13. How cool would it be for a disher to win it? I'd SO love that! :)


8:50am BBT
They're alive!! Well, at least one of them is. ;) Rachel's already been downstairs to gra a coffee, and back up to HoH to take care of her morning routine.
8:58am
QUAD
Jordan's up on 1 & 2...


and Rachel's having a shower on 3, while Perv cam watches in wait of possibilities...

9am Rachel's making it easy on perv cam... I'll leave that for those of you who want to go look for yourselves. Jordan hops into the shower on 1 and 2, and Perv Cam officially goes apoplectic.

9:07am Porsche's up...
9:13am
Rachel: Hey! I just took a shower too!
Jordan: You did?
Rachel: But then I had to put all these clothes on cuz it's so cold.

Porsche: morning, Sunshine.
Rachel: I needed to take a shower. I was feelin' gross.
Jordan: I felt disgusting.

Kalia enters the bathroom. Rachel greets her.

Rachel: Did you fall asleep early last night, Jordan?
Jordan: I laid in the bed a while. Did you fall right to sleep?
Rachel: Yeah. Right to sleep. I'm gonna make breakfast. Do you want anything?
Jordan: No, thank you.
Rachel: You're welcome.

Kalia emerges from the restroom.. Chatter with Jordan about how cold it is and toothpaste. In the kitchen, Rachel offers Porsche the HoH Shower. Porsche declines and heads into the downstars restroom..

9:18am
While Jordan, Kalia and Porsche are in the bathroom chatting about lip balm and the like, Rachel's having breakfast and studying the memory wall.


9:20am
Kalia: I love that Queen song.
**I don't know which one BB used to wake them, but chances are excellent I agree.
BB: Adam, please go to the Diary Room.
Kalia: ♫Anyone can see...
**ok, Bohemian Rhapsody. I definitely agree.

9:23am
Feed 1
♫High hopes, perv cam's got high hopes...

9:25am
BB: Rachel, please go to the Diary Room.

**If this is for PoV DRs, they are knocking em out fast this morning!

9:27am
BB: Jordan, please go to the Diary Room.

In the kitchen on the QUAD, Kalia asks Ada for help on the order of something

Adam: Me, Jeff, Dominic...
Kalia: Then Brendon and then me.
Adam: Yes.

Kalia: I feel like I've stared at these pictures for so long, there's no way I can't know them. There's a lot of people who have close together eyes. Brendon, Dominic..
Adam: I wonder if they'll even use Dick.
Kalia: I thought about that. I wonder if it's gonna be something we're all expecting like mashables or otev, or something completely off kilter.. We'll walk out there and it'll be questions.
Adam: It's been the season of Endurance though, so..
Kalia: Yeah. I should put makeup on..
9:30am
Feed 1
Adam & Kalia
Kalia: Were they trying to say anything bad about me and Porsche when you were up there? Cuz they were saying bad stuff to her about me..
Adam: No.. They're just concerned about me using the Veto on one of you.
Kalia: Would you ever? Honestly?


Kalia studies the memory wall a bit, then hits the shower to wet her hair.. Adam remains.. there is bacon to be prepared. But first, he'll take a few moments alone with the memory wall himself.

9:36am
Jordan joins Adam in the kitchen. BB calls Rachel to the DR... Adam and Jordan chat about their breakfast food preferences, while they both stare at the memory wall..

9:38am
Porsche joins Adam and Jordan in the kitchen. Chatter turns to the Luxury Comp. Adam wishes he'd have made better choices. Talk turns to Betsey Johnson, the fashion designer. Adam mentions she's older but dresses younger.

Porsche: She's 70 and she cartwheels down the red carpet. She's awesome. (to Jordan) It wasn't a long thing in there was it?
Jordan: no.. It was about yesterday.

Adam readies his Shabbos tref platter..


9:42am
Feed 1
Have Not Room


Jordan: I couldn't sleep so I was goin' through all the scenarios.. We need to win today, so we have all the power, but we need to see how Porsche does today, because maybe we should think about getting rid of Porsche instead..

Jordan: We would have a better chance if we got rid of Adam at 4.. I'm just thinking out all options.. You, me and Kalia at final 3.. We beat her at endurance and skill.. and she doesn't get to play questions.. Think about it.

Jordan's working out all possible scenarios... but she's presenting faulty information, saying the final 4 HoH doesn't play the Veto..

Rachel: What about next week with the Questions? What if Kalia wins?
Jordan: Then it would be you and me against Adam.

Jordan's all sketched out about Adam's comment last night about pulling off one of the girls if he wins PoV.. This conversation continues on feed 1 until 9:50am

Following this conversation, Rachel goes immediately to check in with Adam, who again confirms he will not use the veto if he wins it.

9:51am
Kitchen
Feed 1
Rachel & Adam
Adam: I was joking with her. I said last night to her.. just being funny..
Rachel: OK.. You scared me.
Adam: We've worked too hard to get this far.
Rachel: And you got to meet Tori..
Adam: As if it wasn't enough before..

10:01am BBT
Feed 1
Adam & Porsche
Dining Table


Porsche: I feel like the more I look at people's faces, the more they all blend together.
Adam: Remember when we had to pick players? When there were more people in the house?
Porsche; Remember when I was always hosting? Remember when Shelly's hair was short, and she weighed an adult's weight? Remember when everyone but Brendon and Rachel got picked to play?
Adam: We shoulda all self-evicted and gone to Vegas.
Porsche: Naaahhh
Adam: With luck like that, we'd have all made more than 500g.

Porsche: Oh my gosh.. Adam, if you win this Veto... Life looks really good. I'm feeling a lot better though.. since yesterday.
Adam: That's why we're here.. to compete for it. We're doing it for Dominic and Keith, our fallen partners.
Porsche: Oh Keith.. I wonder how many reality shows he's applied for since. Out of the 2, I miss Lawon the most.

They continue reminiscing about the evicted players..

Porsche: If I make it to Final 2, whether I win or get 2nd, I'll play for Kentucky. Unless you win, then we can split it.
Adam: I want a half million in my pocket. Anything else is failure.
Porsche: Well, in that case, we'll go together, and I'll tell em to vote for you, cuz I'll be happy with 50.
Adam: I spent my 40th birthday and I met Tori Spelling..
Porsche: It's been a good summer.

10:08 cont'd
Adam: Now, with my ego, I wonder if I made the soup.. or tmz.. cuz tmz follows Tori around like crazy.. What's Tori doin' on the CBS lot? Maybe she's going to the Big Brother house where that crazy guy is obsessed with her... When she opened the door and it was dark there, I was like, Are you f'ing kidding me?
Porsche: Is this an angel?
Adam: Oh my God..

Talk turns to 90210... I dive into the comment section to say hi to everyone...

10:16pm
Feed 1
Adam walks into the Purple Room and says to the Fortune Teller, "Still nothin', honey?" She doesn't respond. He goes into the bathroom and disrobes for the shower.




10:18am
quad

Porsche settles in to bed for a study session...


Jordan's in the candy room too.. trying to catch a nap.
***Be vewwy quiet... We're hunting PoVs...

10:29am


10:34am
While everyone else is horizontal, Kalia takes the opportunity to study the memory wall.. and Rachel watches her from the HoH Spy Cam for a moment..

10:37am
Kalia's also going through all the days of events... in a very soft voice... day by day...

10:42am
Feed 3 & 4
Bathroom

Kalia: When they ask questions in Otev, they're usually..
Adam: Pretty obvious. The hard part isn't figuring it out, it's..
Kalia: Finding it and getting back 1st.
Adam: Or not last.

They move into the living/dining area..

Kalia: They're definitely still out there.

And into the bedrooms..

Adam: Damn lazy people.
Kalia: She asleep?

10:45am
Candy Room

Porsche: (to Kalia) Adam just called me lazy.

10:45am
Adam gets into bed in the Chrome Room... Rachel's in bed in HoH... Porsche and Jordan are in bed in the Candy Room... Kalia moves all her nervous energy into the Have Not room where she paces pack and forth, occasionally pausing to think.. then she exits the Have Not room, passing through the chrome room and into the living room to make faces at the camera as she thinks and studies..

10:52am BBT
Jordan can't sleep so she heads up to HoH to hang with Rachel..
Jordan: I can't sleep in that room. People keep coming in and out.
Rachel: Well, Kalia and Porsche keep coming and staring at the memory wall..
Jordan: That's not today.
Rachel: I know.
Jordan: They sound like they're still building... Only 12 more days.. We get to see em.
Rachel: weee!

They start discussing the days and how many they think they have left in the house..

Rachel: It's day 64 and there's 5 of us left... If we wait til Thursday to evict, that's day 69..
Jordan: I don't remember how we did it... I don't know how.. unless they do something on Sunday or Wednesday, and then do something live on Thursday.

***Bingo. Darn close anyway.

Jordan: If Adam wins and uses that Veto, I will flip out. I don't think he will.
Rachel: I asked him again downstairs, and he was like, "I know I shouldn't have joked with Jordan about it.. I'm not gonna use it"
Jordan: We're almost there, Rachel. Almost there. I know you're so excited.
Rachel: So excited! Would you have thought we would be in the final 5? It's crazy..
Jordan: It's more motivation, cuz I don't want Jeff or Brendon to see us til Finale Night.. We're so close. Almost there.
Rachel: If we can just win this next Veto?
Jordan: We're good.

Rachel: We have to win the Veto today, then Veto next.. and in the final 3 Endurance we have to win the Endurance and the Skill.. I don't even know how Kalia and Porsche made it this far in the game.
Jordan: Cuz Porsche laid low.. I think she played the ditz card.. I told Jeff early on.. I think she's a lot smarter.. And, too, they were always protected by Dani. They'd have been gone early on, if they weren't protected by Dani.
Jordan: We've been in here 64 days, and all I can tell you is she's from Miami, she loves her dad, she like to cook, she has this guy Julian that she likes.
Rachel: She has 2 sugar daddies.

11:00am
Jordan returns to overthinking who they should get out this week.

Jordan: Next week, HoH is important, but the PoV is more important.
Rachel: Are you 100% positive that whoever wins HoH doesn't play in the Veto?

Jordan confirms.

**Rachel really needs to ask in the DR!

11:15am
Feed 1 & 2
HoH
Rachel and Jordan are fantasizing about being the final 2...


I'm getting a little stir crazy, so I'm gonna take a little break. I'll see you back here with a new top post in the BB afternoon. I'll notify you via facebook.com/bbdish and twitter.com/bigbrotherdish. Please mind the critters while I'm out. ☺






Permalink







32 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Caro!
Good morning BB Buddies!

Happy Saturday! My sweetie comes home in about 8 hours!! *grin*

Have house things to tend to and kid stuff but will have time to pop in frequently to see what's happening today.

Wishing you all a super duper day wherever you are. :)

September 3, 2011 at 9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great TOR Carolyn....

Adam is the only one that can't win POV..That way Jordan won't go up, he will and R/J can vote for either K/P and Adam would be ok...I am still hoping for R/J/A final 3..

Pam

September 3, 2011 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

shi shi, thanks, but i thought i heard rachel tell jordan that if one of the nominees wins veto she has to put up jordan instead of adam, didn't get that.

September 3, 2011 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

Morning Carolyn!
Morning Dishers!

Hope you are all having a great day so far!

Carolyn, thank you, thank you for the most wonderful coverage these past 5 days .. you are totally amazing!

My heart goes out to Genie Sea for the loss of her friend. Genie, if you're popping in from time to time, please know that I am keeping you in my thoughts and I am so very sorry for your loss.

Happy Happy PoV Day to all! Here's to a solid Jordan win today. It would do so much to lift her spirits!

September 3, 2011 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

@lscott ... Actually Rachel said she'd have to put Jordan up if Adam wins veto and takes one of the nominees off. They're worried about Adam's closeness with Porache specifically ...

September 3, 2011 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Clarissa said...

Newbie here---i LOVE bbdish...I have the feeds but I work 10 hour shifts in surgery so I can't always watch and bbdish is FANTASTRIC, but I have another question. What the heck is Otev? Thanks! :)

September 3, 2011 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Good morning Carolyn thx again for another great update. Thanks to you and Genie I can keep up with what going on in the house. Prays for Genie for the loss of her friend.

I hope Jordan wins the POV today that would really help her feel better. She is a sweet young woman. GO Rachel & Jordan.

September 3, 2011 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Patti C said...

Thanks @Faye for answering my questions about the TV schedule....

Hugs to all....Here's hoping that Jordan wins POV

She keeps it the same & K leaves....

September 3, 2011 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Wonder TOR Carolyn and TMR is coming along just fine ... I have the feeds on and am getting ready for the day ...

Did my errands early today so I can possibly hit the pool and get some sun!

Oh, BTW, I ordered new furniture yesterday, first time in my life I have bought brand new furniture!! Excited and scared at the same time. I have always gotten couches, chairs, etc ... from family or friends. That is what happens when you are raising 3 kids on your own ...

Well, now my son is my roommate and he is going to help me pay it off!!

Good Morning Dishers, I would name you all but then I would get all paranoid that I forgot someone ...

Dishy MWAH!!!

September 3, 2011 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Wow, just got a shot of the memory wall ... so many of the HG's have similar features ... I would so suck at the morph comp ...

So, do we all believe it is going to be OTEV today??? They have enough people ... I really want Rachel or Jordan to win ... if Adam wins, I hope he chooses to not use the veto ...

Okay, off to vacuum!

September 3, 2011 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger cynthia said...

hello, Carolyn and all Dishers!

Jordan and Rachel overthink scenarios too much to the point of paranoia and confusion especially Jordan. My head hurts from reading what they've been talking about over and over now. But then I realized that you, Caro, listen to these conversations and have to transcribe them for us! Now, that's more brutal... and that's why we are so appreciative of you!!! ♥♥♥

September 3, 2011 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi JulieB! :)

Hi Pam! :) Thank you!


Hi LScott! :)

Hi DeeJay! :) Thank you! :)


Hi Clarissa! :) Welcome! Otev is a veto comp they have every year where the HGs have to answer the questions asked by a big idol "Otev" in the backyard..

Hi Sherri! :) Thank you!

Hi PattiC! :)

Hi Stephanie! :) Thanks! Congrats on the furniture!

Hi Cynthia! :) thanks! :))

September 3, 2011 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger pakonruff said...

Good afternoon all. I'm curious, how exactly are they using the Bible to study?

September 3, 2011 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Hi Carolyn

Still hoping for the RJA final 3.

I wish Adam didn't get so nervous or stammer so much when he talks. This is the time for paranoia and bad decisions to be made. I would hate to see him as a renom and then by the time eviction night rolls around KP have sold RJ on the idea of an all female final 4.

My heart tells me he is sticking with RJ. My gut tells me he is still trying to be Sweden and not completely go with either side in case K or P win the next HOH. I know he wants to win something at this point so he has a game to sell if he makes final 2. But if there is the tiniest part of him that is doubting which pair of girls he should be with, he would almost be better off throwing the veto comp. That way KP aren't mad and if he does go up as a renom he will (should) still be safe. I know Jordon wants to win and I would like her to pull it off. But if K or P win, the other one will still be evicted and that's one more time that RJ have saved Adam. Hopefully at that point he will be completely loyal and it will be three against one on the last and most important POV and HOH. And if Porsche is the one who goes home this week, I don't think Adam would have any problem sending Kalia home the following week if the power is in his hands.

September 3, 2011 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Pakonruff :) I honestly don't understand it myself.

Hi Grendon :)

September 3, 2011 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Clarissa said...

Thanks for clearing that up! I've been trying to google it and coming across weird sites!

September 3, 2011 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can someone please explain how studying with the bible helps them and how is the OTEV played? Am kinda new to this blog and I really would like to understand better about the "game". Thanks.

September 3, 2011 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Clarissa ... OTEV is VETO spelled backwards and every season they have a comp where the idol OTEV gives them a clue, they have to figure out which HG's then race to find the name amongst whatever BB decides to use, then they race back to the idol and there is one less space so the last person to get back with the right answer is out. If one of the HG's is wrong, I think they are out, too or maybe it gives the one person out another chance ... it can get very competitive ... Last year I can't remember who, but they totally steamrolled right over Ragan and he didn't make it ...

Maybe more than you wanted ... but that is it in a nutshell ... I should know, I am a nut!

September 3, 2011 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Clarissa,

OTEV is VETO spelled backwards!! :)

September 3, 2011 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger David B said...

Thinking of your loss Genie...it's to say stay strong but just the same . . .

September 3, 2011 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Granite said...

Jordan is right that Natalie didn't play in the F4 veto. When she opened Pandora's box and spent time with her boyfriend she gave up playing in the veto. HOH will most likely play this year though.

September 3, 2011 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Happy Saturday Everyone :)
Bathroom renos ugh! The only part I enjoyed was the shopping...mind you the only think I had to do too lol..and wait!

Carolyn you never fail to amaze me darlin' xoxoxo

September 3, 2011 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

I truly believe at this point if Rachel is in final two she will win it. And I would be fine with that :)

September 3, 2011 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Listening to my girls, Jordan and Rachel ... they are talking about how it was gonna suck when Jeff left ...

Look at them know ... in power, there was no way that Rachel was gonna go slow through that stickie stuff ...

GEAUX TEAM VETS!! JorChelDam!!!!

F3 ... I know last year, all I said was F1 Hayden ... I so wanted him to win and he did ... I am afraid this year to say who will win because my track record this season hasn't been good ...

Furniture is gonna be here in a few minutes, I am so excited!! Those of you who follow me on twitter, I will more likely post pics ...

September 3, 2011 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Clarissa said...

Thanks guys! I knew it was veto backwards but couldn't find anything about the game...thanks again! :-)

September 3, 2011 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

Morning dishers. Veto should be great today.

September 3, 2011 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger David B said...

POV Trivia????

September 3, 2011 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :)

Saturday Afternoon

September 3, 2011 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger ljg2669 said...

The POV is beginning! It has to be, they blocked feeds for a comp..... Eeek, I'm so excited!!

September 3, 2011 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger EricMichael said...

She thinks the Hoh can't play in Veto because in her season, Natalie gave up being able to play in veto to see her Boyfriend.

September 3, 2011 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi EricMichael! :) Thanks! I forgot about that!

Hi ljg! :) Yup! And the PoV SPoiler Post is up and waiting..

Hi David! :)

Hiya Gayle! :) I'm psyched!

Hi Clarissa! :) Sure thing! The Dishers are a helpful bunch!

Hi Gerri! :) Have a splendid Saturday!

Hi Stephanie! :) WooTWooT! Furniture! Thanks for giving Clarissa such a great explanation!

Hi Sparklin! :) Ditto!

Hi AussieFan! :) Thanks! I had forgotten about that!

Hi Patti! :)

Hi Jani! :) If I understood, I would.

September 3, 2011 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

PS - There's a NewTop Post

September 3, 2011 at 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below