;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, September 5, 2011

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Monday & Happy Labor Day! Today in the house, the HGs are expecting the PoV Ceremony. Will they have it? With the change in shooting schedule this week, I'm not sure, but I'll be here to let you know either way.

With Regard to the Schedule this week, here's what I'm expecting... Because Big Brother is taping an eviction show on Tuesday that will not be shown until Wednesday, it's pretty likely that CBS will lock us out for an extended period between Tuesday when the show tapes until after the show airs on Wednesday. Hopefully, we'll have someone in the studio audience, so we'll know the results of both the eviction and the HoH comp. In the event we are so lucky, I'll post that person's first hand account of the episode.

Don't shoot the messenger! Here's the silver lining: The final 3 Endurance Comp - a highlight every season - is set to begin LIVE on the Thursday Show and continue on the live feeds for all of us to enjoy! :0) Oh.. and I get to get my roots done on Wednesday, which is truly fabulous and oh so needed before I reemerge from my BB Cave and rejoin society at large.. not to mention, TheVegasBash!

OK.. As I begin writing, Adam gets up from bed, comes outside for a smoke and launches into an Adam-o-logue. We'll join him, and I'll work my way backwards into the Overnight after that.

Adam spent too much of his of Sunday being begged and battered by Kalia. He's letting off some steam and telling us know what's going on in his head...

3:20am BBT
Feed 1
Backyard
Adam

Adam: You're welcome. (long pause) Oh, my God... I think the line of the weekend was, "Hey, Adam, if you wanna make me squirm, then use the Veto on Porsche." Like? I would even consider using the Veto on Kalia? Are you f'ing kidding me? You really, really think, for one second that I was gonna use the Veto on you, Kalia? Really? Jeez.. How f'ing stupid are you? No. That's rude. How caught up in your own head are you? You thought I was gonna use the Veto on you.. You thought for one second I was gonna use the Veto on you..

Adam: You make a final 2 deal with somebody.. You tell everybody about it.. You tell the people voting, "Tell me how you're voting, so I can vote with you." You vote against me... apologize, and think I'm still going to honor my deal with you... and pull you off the block. hehehe.. That's a good one, Kalia. Maybe when you get outta here, you can write a play where you take advantage of somebody and they do exactly what you say. You can even star in it. I just wanna be there for the casting, so I can get the person that's gonna play me perfectly.. Seth Rogan, maybe? Jonas Hill?

Adam: How do people really get through this life.. Sorry.. no.. stop.. How do people really get through this game thinking that you could make 100 deals and nobody else will know about it? We're playing with the veterans. The veterans have told us, "Whatever you say comes back around, so be careful what you say." You played with Daniele. You used the same exact f'ing lines that Daniele tried to use on me. The same exact f*cking lines. "Hey, Adam, you're a fan of Big Brother. You know you have to make big game moves. Here's your opportunity to make a big game move. Trust your alliance." Oh.. wait.. lemme see.. The alliance that made a final 2 deal with me and told everybody about it.. The alliance that tried to vote me out.. because they were tryina save their ass. Yeah, that's a huge game move. It would be a huge DUMB game move.. but you left that part out. It is a huge game move. I will give ya that.

Adam: "Adam, I guarantee Rachel will not win the veto next week." Really? You know this how? You have the inside scoop on what the game's gonna be... and how Rachel's gonna do in that veto.. "It's 3 against 1. We can take her out." Hmm.. How did that work before? Let's see. You nominated Rachel, and.. she stayed.. and Brendon came back. Rachelk was on the block last week. She won the Veto and she stayed. But you can guarantee me she wont win it this time.. "Oh, I know it. I guarantee." You can't guarantee sh*t.

Adam: "Adam, I know you're a good guy.. I know you're a good guy. Do the right thing. I am doin' the right thing. For me. Not for f*cking you! "Do the right thing, Adam.. Here, lemme show you this chess piece that I stole as a sign of good faith." Wow.. you show me a queen that you stole, as a sign of good faith.. Desperation f'ing reeks. Your desperation, Kalia,. smells worse than the backyard. (to us) Backyard stinks a little.. Oooh, man. This crazy f'in house. This crazy house. These crazy people.

Adam: Let's see. I'm supposed to use the veto on Porsche, not on Kalia, let her squirm, so that Porsche, Kalia and I can work together.. again.. Let's see how that worked.. before. Day one. Let's stick together... against the veterans.. and the second you felt nervous about Lawon bein' more popular than you, you ran to the veterans and begged them to take you under their wing. As soon as the golden keys were done, and you were safe from that, you bounced. You went to Daniele. Daniele knows everything.. Daniele knows everything. She's the smartest player to ever play this game. She predicted everything. Did Daniele know she was gonna be evicted? Before it happened? No. Daniele sat right there and made me and Shelly a final 3 deal, if we kept her.

Adam: Day 55.. Hey, let's work together again. Anything that happened before.. wipe the slate clean.. start over. I made a final 2 deal with you, and I'm gonna tell everybody about it. Unbelievable. Don't try to take advantage of me, Kalia. Ain't gonna happen. You're so caught up in your f'ing head that you really think you can tell me something and have me believe you 100%. You sat right inside that house there... right inside that kitchen and told me, "Jordan doesn't wanna be here. Jordan is miserable. Jordan doesn't wanna be here." How the F*ck do you know what Jordan wants? She's your BFF, right? Yeah, the same girl that you turned your back on.. You got her man outta the house.. "Oh because, oh oh, I didn't have a deal with Jeff, I had a deal with Jordan."

Adam: Jordan doesn't wanna be here. There's a button on the wall. If she doesn't wanna be here, push the button. Hmm.. I think Jordan's sleeping in the back room right now.. but she doesn't wanna be here. Rachel said, "I want the best newbie and the best veteran to be there in the finals." Rachel mighta said that. She mighta said that a couple weeks ago, and she mighta said that a few days ago. Rachel tried to make a final 2 deal with Kalia. Hmm.. That's pretty interesting. Cuz Rachel's gonna take Kalia to the end. You know what? If I vote Kalia out this week, and she stays? Hey, Kalia.. Sorry.. You tried to vote me out last week. I'm just returning the favor. Let's go head to head. Ohhh, man.. These people drive me crazy. These people drive me f'ing bonkers.

Adam: How can you be so conceited.. So convinced that you know exactly what's gonna happen because Daniele told ya? You've known the girl 7 weeks.. 8 weeks.. Daniele's gonna tell you how to play the game.. Here we go, this is what you have to say to this person, this person, this person. This is how you get people on your side. I wonder how that worked for Daniele. I guess I'll have to ask her after the show, because she's in the jury house. Kalia can ask her, cuz Kalia will be joining her in the jury house.

Adam: Now. If.. I am being taken as a fool by Rachel and Jordan.. Kalia will be here this week. Porsche will be gone. Sorry, Porsche. I trusted people. You're gone. It's a game. This is how we play the game. This game is not always fair, but the people that I'm working with have shown me loyalty and trust. I've even told them stuff they did not wanna hear.. and in turn, hey trust me back. And if they're playin' me for a fool, kudos to you. You did a much better job at foolin' me than other people who have my back. Whatever.. Enjoy your Labor Day, people. Hope you have a nice picnic.. Barbeque.. whatever it is you're doin'.

And with this, Adam goes inside and crawls into bed. It's time for me to hop into flashback and amass the rest of the overnight report. :0) While I'm getting that together, I need your help.

I did a quick search through the eBayDailyDeals this morning, and I found the perfect joke parting gift for Porsche, but I'm stumped for Kalia. I did, however find something that put a smile on my face.. my fave game in Vegas! If you find something anywhere on eBay that screams Kalia to ya, please send it to me in a message on my facebook, and I'll include it in a post. :)

One more thing.. We're having a little contest today.. A live feeds flashback scavenger hunt, if you will..

The 1st person who can tell me the exact time and feed number from Tuesday night, August 31st between 9pm - midnight BBT that Adam mentioned Alex from BB9 is gonna win some BBDish swag. :0) Send it to me in a message on facebook.com/bbdish.

If you'd like to check out the new BBDish swag, just click on the pic of the mug. :)

There are 4 different designs this season, on everything from flip flops to mugs to teddy bears, tshirts and tanks.

Please refresh this post at 6:30am BBT, and watch the next few sections of the Overnight Report magically appear before your eyes.

CUT TO:
11:35pm BBT

Adam, Rachel and Porsche are on the couch. Jordan's just gotten up, but soon to rejoin. Kalia's in the restroom.. The conversation on the couch is about this BB Alumni they'd like to meet, have met, who's cool, etc. Chelsia and Howie get very high marks from Rachel.. Me too, for that matter. :0) Rachel's got a very high opinion of Chelsia's position at real... "Chelsia's awesome. She runs Superpass."

CUT TO:
11:51pm BBT
Feeds 1 & 2
Backyard Couch

Kalia's sitting on the couch, peeling off her nail polish, when Adam returns to the backyard for a smoke. As it has been since he won the PoV, she pounces. This time, her approach is more subtle.

Kalia: I have something reallly funny to show you later tonight..
Adam: Hey!
Kalia: Not like that.
Adam: Last time I played that game, I ended up..
Kalia: Oh, no. No, I have a really funny thing to show you. It's like the 1 thing in this house that nobody knows about.
Adam: Uh oh.
Kalia: It's very exciting, and nobody knows about it. I can't wait to show you.
Adam: Gimme a hint. Maybe I do know about it.
Kalia: Nope. No, you do not, you do not.. But we have to wait til everyone's asleep.
Adam: Is there a secret room we don't know about?
Kalia: (joking) There's a secret room behind the 3rd mirror on the left.. if you tap it 3 times on the right, it rotates.. I've been leaving the house all summer.

Adam: Is that one of my dreams?
Kalia: No.. That was me.. I had that dream where the DR was a private gym, and that's why Jeff was always in there... That was like the 1st or second night.

Jordan sticks her head out to say goodnight.

Kalia: Do you feel any better? You seem super stressed.
Adam: I'm just sore from working out.

Talk turns to workout soreness, then Survivor.. Porsche comes out... Then Rachel..

Kalia: I said Big Brother is Survivor for spoiled people.
Porsche: Who said that?
Kalia: I did. They loved it.

With the return of Porsche and Rachel, Kalia's chances at having Adam alone are foiled. We'll move on.

CUT TO:
1:04am BBT
Feed 1
Backyard
Adam, Kalia & Porsche

Kalia gets up to use the restroom, Adam immediately moves into a more relaxed position...



...and Porsche seizes the opportunity... Her approach is softer and flirty, but it's no less obvious than Kalias.

Porsche: Tomorrow we have to wake up early. Would you like me to make you some breakfast tomorrow?


Adam: No, thank you. That would be sweet of you, but you don't have to..
Porsche: Is there anything I can do to persuade you?
Adam: mmmm. No.
Porsche: Adam, if you use it on me, I'll take you to final 2.
Adam: You'll take me to final 2 anyway.
Porsche: Shut up. No, I wont. Well, you don't know that.. but if you use it on me, I'll shake on it.
Adam: (whispered) It doesn't matter.. It doesn't matter.. It doesn't matter.. It doesn't matter...
Porsche: I know..
Adam: (whispered) It doesn't matter.. It doesn't matter.. It doesn't matter.. It doesn't matter...
Porsche: It does matter... Cuz if Jordan wins, then Rachel's still safe.
Adam: (whispered) It doesn't matter..
Porsche: ok.
Adam: There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

Cue Kalia's return. A few minutes later, Porsche gets up to go to bed, leaving Kalia alone with Adam to give it another go...

CUT TO:
1:19am BBT
Feed 1
Adam & Kalia
Backyard Couch

Kalia: So, do you wanna know my surprise secret?
***Adam thought bubble: No, I just desperately want you to leave me alone.

Adam: Sure.
Kalia: You're not gonna try and guess?
Adam: I'm no good at those games.
Kalia: Umm.. I.. I'm trying to show you, after you know this, you will literally know every single aspect of my game.. because I want you to know how much you can trust me... and that like..

***ohmigosh.. Daniele is resurrected in the house and speaking through Kalia. The tone, the facial expressions, the words... It's spooky. Love me some Daniele, but I really prefer it when her game comes out of her mouth.

Kalia: ..I'm so serious about going to the end with you.. and how badly I want you to use that Veto tomorrow.. to keep us here.
Adam: ok.
Kalia: Cuz I want you to be my king.

**oy vey.

Adam: You have the queen and the pawn.
Kalia: I don't have the pawn.
Adam: See, I told you were the black queen.
Kalia: I was...
Adam: Ladysmith Black Mombazo. (**it's a band)
Kalia: And I took them... and I had them for quite some time.. hehehe
Adam: Why'd you guys take them?

Kalia: Well, I put them in the Storage Room.. We took them the day that we took all the stuff.. to throw off people for the next whatever... And then the chess pieces were in the storage room forever. I put them back so long ago.. but I put them in the bottom drawer of the 3 drawer thing? So that's how I knew Shelly was lying, because she said she found them where the trashbags were.. A, that's not where they were. And B...
Adam: But she did say she found them?
Kalia: Yes.. She me Rachel found them, but then she told Jeff and Jordan she found them.. by accident..
Adam: You're sneaky.

Kalia: But that was literally.. I kept thinking, what am I gonna do with this stupid queen? Because what happened was Daniele wanted it for.. She wanted it for something.. and then she forgot about it, and I was like, I'll find some way to use it.

**I don't normally plug it, but if you haven't hit the tip jar this season, my ears are bleeding for you. now would be a great time. ;p

Adam: Then where was the pawn?
Kalia: That's what I don't know. I genuinely don't know where that is.
Adam: hmm
Kalia: And I was tryin to think, was there ever a pawn that went up that went home? But they would have had to know where the chess pieces were.. So maybe it just fell out.. I don't know where it is, honestly. I'm thinking it just got lost in the shuffle? Or maybe Lawon took it? hehehe.. because he was a pawn and he went home.. I was thinking.. I was like... If I made it to the final 2? I'd be like, "Where it all began, it all ends," and I'd set it down and walk out of the house. (laughing) I just think that'd be a great little ending.
Adam: That's pretty funny.
Kalia: We'll see what happens.

Adam: Food for thought.
Kalia: I know you know how I feel.. I've told you so many different times.
Adam: I know.
Kalia: I know you know how I feel, and I sincerely hope that.. I know that they're telling you a million different things and how they're gonna save you and all those things but.. one.. and I don't know.. Maybe you think that you can take on Rachel by yourself.. or that you can bet Rachel in the end, but..
Adam: (sigh)
Kalia: I.. if you're a betting man, those are not good odds.. and on top of that, why not go to the end with A, someone you could beat, and B, why not go to the end with the people who..
Adam: Have helped me along the way.
Kalia: Yeah. Love you, Adam.
Adam: Good food for thought. Thank you very much.

Adam leans in, gives her a high 5 and ends the conversation, walking away... but not quite fast enough...

Kalia: I'm telling you that, because I trust you! Don't tell anybody!
Adam: pfft. How does that help me?
Kalia: (deflated) How does that help you?
Adam: No.. If I tell anybody..
Kalia: oh! hahaha! I was like, I'm never gonna tell you anything nice again. hahaha

They head inside. Adam beelines for the bathroom. Kalia too.

How does Adam really feel?

Adam: Please, Big Brother, give us some Tums!

CUT TO:
2:32am
Feed 1
Backyard
Kalia

After several minutes of silence...

Kalia: If he doesn't use this veto.. If he picks them over us.. He will be like the stupidest player in all of Big Brother history... I swear. We're his frikking alliance. Pffff...


Adam disagrees. But you already know that. That's how we began the Overnight Report. And this is where it ends. :0) Happy Monday & Happy Labor Day to you!

7:51am Adam has just arisen from bed and gotten fully clothed to use the bathroom. If he stays up, I'll be here with it.. Otherwise, I'm dashing out for a quick bike ride so I get some kind of exercise before they all wke up.

Go back to bed, Adam! I need my cardio too.

7:53am He's gone outside and started fixing the awnings for BB... Crappity crap crap crap! OK.. Executive decision time. I'm going cycling for an hour, and I'll cover whatever monologue when I get back. Spark up your feeds folks! I'll see you with a Morning Report right around 9:15am BBT.

NO, I can't desert..

7:57am
Adam's out back on feed 1, having a smoke and speaking sporadically in very hushed tones.. talking to himself, instead of us.. I'll let you know if that changes and he gets audible.

8:00am
Feed 3

Adam: In this game, actions speak louder than words.

**Ahh.. he's going over his PoV Ceremony speech. OK.

Adam lights up cigarette number 2.. I secretly will him to crawl back into bed, so I can go cycling for an hour... Kalia comes outside...

Adam: Good morning.

Kalia had a scary dream... Something about Adam falling off a building? She's not mic'd, and she starts telling Adam about it, and we get palms. Skippy doesn't want me to get any exercise today.

8:05am
Feed 3
Kalia: Oh my God.. What a bad dream.

Kalia goes back inside.

Adam: It's the only way YOU have a shot. (pause to light cig #3) Day 66, the grovelling begins.

Kalia sticks her head outside.

Kalia: Did you see this?
Adam: Oh, no, thanks. Leave it on the counter please.

8:08am
Feed 3
Adam: hehehe.. I'm cracking the f**k up.

***I'll probably move this into a Morning Report once Skippy breaks for Wakey Wakey.. Checking the quad, the others are in bed.
8:12am
Adam heads inside and grabs some Tums from the baggie on the counter.. He walks back to his room, passing Porsche along the way.

Adam: Good morning.
Porsche: mmm.. I didn't sleep good.
Adam: I'm sorry.

And he heads to bed.

**Skippy, please let them all sleep til 9? Pretty please. Just a quick ride.

8:16am
**You there, close your eyes!




Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







35 Comments:

Blogger Cindi said...

Morning Carolyn! Loved the Adam-o-logue...best one yet! What a fabulous way to start off Labor Day! Hope everyone enjoys the holiday.

September 5, 2011 at 5:42 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Good morning Carolyn..Happy Labor Day :)
Great job as usual ;)

September 5, 2011 at 5:45 AM  
Blogger Wen said...

he looks like a crazy man in the beginning...lol (until they fix his mic)

September 5, 2011 at 5:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Wen! :)

MOrning, Adnrea! :) Thanks!

Morning, Cindi! :)


Refresh the page! :) There's a scavenger hunt. ;)

September 5, 2011 at 5:51 AM  
Blogger Wen said...

been watching his speech and laughing he's too funny... I think because of these speeches, he's gonna win america's favorite hg

September 5, 2011 at 6:04 AM  
Blogger Wen said...

he's in bed still mumbling to himself...lmao!

September 5, 2011 at 6:05 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Scavenger hunt? Is it 9:56pm Tuesday?

September 5, 2011 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger phoenixtheundying said...

While many people have jumped off the Porsche bandwagon (and I truly don't know why one existed to start), I am really growing tired of Adam's self-righteousness regarding the other HGs. Just because a risk you took backfired doesn't mean you should never take risks. Ask Kevin from BB11 -- his Last Minute Lie not only helped dispose of a rival in Russel, but essentially broke the opposing alliance and almost won him the game.

Adam seems to come from the Jeff School of Entitlement, where you're not allowed to be used as a pawn, manipulated or lied to in any way, while being allowed to do the same to everyone else. His extended rant on Kalia just exemplifies all the reasons he won't be getting votes in the final 2. Kalia made deals with everyone? Guess what, Adam -- so is EVERYONE else! The two women who have supposedly had your back tried to cut a deal to vote you out this week!

There have been big game moves that have been undone by even bigger mistakes -- Dani NOT following through and getting rid of Jeff in an effort to pacify him and Jordan chief among them. That doesn't mean that the move is dumb -- just the execution. Once your committed, stay the course and don't waffle.

Honestly, I can't see Adam winning at ALL against either Rachel or Jordan. Even if he won everything from here on out, that would just pull him about even with Rachel in wins overall -- and she'd have her alliance's support (as well as the opposition, who will NEVER vote for him). Jordan will have a huge talking point in having overcome incredible odds to get to the final 2 again -- something NO ONE has done. Floater or not, that is a huge statement to make in this game.

His best bet is to take a newbie. IMHO, Kalia and Porsche have still outplayed Adam, but he is more likely to actually get votes against people who will never vote for him.

Adam's comment from last week, where he said "ya gotta give it to me" if he won the last HoH was unsettling, to say the least. At that point, he'd won just one competition, and had help doing so. It just smacks so much of ego and hypocrisy for my taste. Granted, there are no saints in that house (not even Jordan), but Adam needs to realize that being a good person isn't going to win him this game. Just look at the jury.

September 5, 2011 at 6:29 AM  
Blogger BDuggan said...

Aug 30 9:54 Camera 1 and 3
:)

September 5, 2011 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger BDuggan said...

I never posted comment before, so not sure if first answer got to u.

it was on 8/30 at 9:54 on 1 and 3 Adam talking to Shelly about trying out for BB and meeting Alex

September 5, 2011 at 6:35 AM  
Blogger Wen said...

caro I'm trying to find that exact feed & time...am I too late?

September 5, 2011 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger Wen said...

I give up! My eyes are crossed! I don't know how you do this everyday Carolyn! Kudos to you! Cuz watching just 3 hrs of one day has made me bonkers! LoL...Good luck to everyone! And congrats to who ever finds it!

September 5, 2011 at 7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning Fellow Dishers,

Happy Labor day..

Love Adam and he sounds true to R/J..

Started reading TOT, but wanted to say hi to my fave people...

Pam

September 5, 2011 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger Keshia said...

Parting gift for kalia, pajamas, pillow, blanket, bed....anything to do with sleep

September 5, 2011 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Happy Labor Day Carolyn, Dishers

Don't labor to hard today. This is a day of rest or should be. Hopefully those hamsters remember that and give you a break.

Loved the show last night. To say Adam over over joyed would be such an understatement. I've never seen anyone so happy to see anyone in my whole life. Rachel's reaction to what was going on downstairs while Jessie was telling her about all his products was hilarious. Loved that.

I guess we know where Adam stands on Kalia LOL Porsche though, I don't know.

Have a great day everyone, stay safe.

September 5, 2011 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Retta Lee said...

Happy Labor Day, Carolyn! Great recaps, as always. I always have to laugh at Adam talking to the camera. It sure helps to know what is going on in his mind. Love how excited he was about Tori Spelling's visit!

September 5, 2011 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

pssst...Y'all are posting the scavenger hunt answer in the wrong place. ;)

I gave up once I got to 9:30 because I needed to go take a shower!

September 5, 2011 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Good morning Caro and dishers...
Happy Labour Day!

I found the perfect gift for Kalia. Carolyn, I sent it to your facebook messages as requested :)

Love Adams dialogues.

September 5, 2011 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger BDuggan said...

I thought I could post the answer here or facebook. I dont have facebook so I could not post my answer there.. it did say bbdish...oh well. I thought I was first to find it....

September 5, 2011 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Caroly ~ go for a bike ride!!! No one will be up with him for hours and you will be missing out on the chance :)

or...they are waking them all right now ;)

September 5, 2011 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Carolyn .... not sure what the scavenger hunt is because I haven't read TOR yet...

Scrolled down and it looks like Adam has given us another monologue ... can't wait to dive in and read ...

Good Morning Fellow Addicts!!! Who is going to start the 12 step program with me when BB is over????

September 5, 2011 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

"Day 66 the groveling begins" Adam

errr...continues

September 5, 2011 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Carolyn, looks like they all went back to bed. The BB HGs heard you and granted you your wish! Enjoy the bike ride!

September 5, 2011 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. dashing.. be back soon! :)

September 5, 2011 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Caro

I'm sure I got got but...

I don't agree with Adam being egotistical or a hypocrite. Believe me, it took a while for me to get the charm of Adam. He isn't the strongest competitor. He seemed a little back and forth. I didn't find him incredibly entertaining.

I think he is proud of a win, especially if it's something physical because he has worked so hard to get in the shape he's in now. I don't think he feels his game is better, he is just sick of people (Kalia) trying to make him feel like an idiot.

If Kalia (and Dani's) game was so flawless, they wouldn't be in the position they are in. I also don't think he has a problem with how Kalia voted except for the fact that she keeps making excuses. She talked up the whole issue of people being afraid to vote for themselves and following after Jeff and playing Jeff's game. But in the end what did she do? Voted out Adam because she was afraid to do what she wanted to do, even knowing that her vote ultimately didn't matter. Adam has almost always voted what he felt was right or best for his game. He has never lied about it or made excuses for it, even if it meant being bullied by Dani and her 'gang' for days on end.

And I think the thing that is really ticking him off is the alliance issue. Kalia, Porsche and Shelly were his 'alliance' for less than 48 hours. Once they got rid of Rachel and Jordon Adam was the next target which cut him out of the final 3. Rachel and Jordon were his alliance for almost the whole game which gives him a shot to win for himself at final 3.

I think the final thorn in his side is all the big talk from Kalia and Porsche (and Shelly when she was there) about a newbie making it to the end. Those are the 3 people who crushed the newbie dream. I bet Cassi, Dom, even Keith would have loved a shot at the game. But the last 3 newbie girls standing made sure that the new people were set up for failure. After that they could never regroup and get on track. If Kalia had her way she would be sitting in final 2 with a vet-Dani.

I just don't feel Adam is being egotistical or hypocritical. I just think he is sick of hearing about an alliance that never existed, sick of being told that he can trust someone that is lying to his face and sick of being told he owes somebody something that has never done anything for him.

Desperation is an ugly thing. I agree with Adam, it leaves a bad smell.

September 5, 2011 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Happy Labor Day Carolyn & Genie! Hope you both have a wonderful day!!

So ready for Kalia to go out the door & give poor Adam a respite! I know he must be getting tired of her yammering. Don't know why she's feels letting him know about the chess pieces are such a big move in her book. Don't think he was impressed!!

Carolyn enjoy your time off during the feed black outs! I'm sure your roots will look great!!

September 5, 2011 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

I was trying to figure out how they are going to do Tuesday night on BBAD??? Do you think they will show a previous night again

September 5, 2011 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Morning everyone!

If Adam was going to cast someone to play himself for a play/movie/whatever, it had better be Louis CK. Just saying!

September 5, 2011 at 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Dishers! I hadn't realized BBDish had a facebook page! I'm behind the times I guess.

Thanks for another fab TOR, gonna miss these. They really do compliment my coffee perfectly. Love Adam's monologues. I love love loved Adam's reaction to Tori Spelling, so funny! And Rachel's edit last night was so great. I'm hoping even the tv viewers are seeing the Rachel 2.0 version that we're all coming to know and love.

Hope you have a great bike ride Carolyn, thanks again for your time and effort!

September 5, 2011 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Good morning Carolyn!! You were hilarious in the Overnight Report...loved it!!!

I hope you have a wonderful labor day!!

September 5, 2011 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger earlybird said...

It's very refreshing to hear an HG saying to the camera what MOST of use are thinking.

Adam's backyard soliloquy puts everything into proper perspective, and cements his intentions to stay loyal to the people who have done him RIGHT, rather than the ones who have done him WRONG!

I pray that Adam finally gets his wish to win HoH this week, and that anyone, with the exception of Porsche, wins PoV, in order to assure that Adam, Rachel & jordan battle it out in the end, as planned.

It's a shame that we won't get to see Kalia's face when she gets evicted on Tuesday, until Wednesday night, however, knowing that it's going to happen is satisfaction enough, for now.

I'd love to see Rachel & Jordan in F2, but if Adam manages to make it there with either of them, I wouldn't have any objection to that, since I think he is more deserving than either Kalia, or Porsche.

September 5, 2011 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks everyone!! :)

I'm back and ready to get the morning report cranking! :)

September 5, 2011 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Earlybird! :)

Good morning, KMac! :)

Good morning, Grendon! :)

Good MOrning, Anne! :)

Good morning, HanHaysMom! :)

Good Morning, Cindi! :)

Good morning, Sparklin! :)

Good morning, Steph! :)


Good mroning, BDuggan! :)

Good morning, RettaLee! :)

Good morning, MI Man! :)

Good Morning, KLyn! :)

Good morning, Pam! :) Could you please email me?

Good morning, Wen! :)

Good morning, Phoenix! :)

Good Morning, Melinda! :)

Good morning, Andrea! :)

September 5, 2011 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Ahhh, I didn't see that people were answering in here. I replied on FB via a message then came here to comment once I finished watching Kevin's OMG WTF moment clip from last week. I love his personality.

Good afternoon everyone!

I guess I am off to enjoy my last weekday off until Thanksgiving and maybe do some homework and house cleaning. Bleh!

Caro, re: comment last night in Sunday show, I only heard bits and pieces of Adam's talk with the girls, but from what I understand (and he has now told us), he was stating what he "told" or "felt like telling" Kalia.

I am glad there will be a 30+/- feed outage, it will give me a taste of what my life will be like after next week, lol. I just hope we are able to find out who won HOH.

I hope it's Jordan and I hope she or Rachel win Veto, keeping Adam safe. I want him to be the last newbie. After that, it's GAME ON! :)

September 5, 2011 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Toni :)

I only posted the responses here once I saw the answer had been sent to me on facebook.. 1st.. by the same person who answered first here. ;) Just so people could see it, if they chose, and stop looking..


EVERYONE -
There's a new top post!

Click me

September 5, 2011 at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below