;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, September 5, 2011

BB13: Monday Afternoon - Game-a-Palooza - BB Tells the HGs Tomorrow's Eviction - HoH Pics


Rejoining the live feeds at 3:45pm BBT, Kalia is upstairs working hard for Rachel's tiebreaker vote. Kalia's been up there over an hour now. At the end of Kalia's pitch to Rachel, Rachel comes out onto the landing and asks Jordan to come upstairs .

Time permitting, I'm gonna dig backwards through flashback as soon as I can and give you some time stamps, but for the moment, we're joining Rachel & Jordan and getting the summation of the past couple hours of Kalia and Porsche's campaigning... Follow the power and the decision makers.

3:58pm
Feed 4


Jordan reports back to Rachel about her conversation with Porsche, and her general bad feeling about Porsche..

Rachel: You don't trust Porsche, right?
Jordan: No, I dont.
Rachel: I don't trust Kalia.
Jordan: I don't trust either one of em..

Rachel: How bad do you wanna make it to final 3?
Jordan: That's the whole purpose.

Rachel: What if we kept Kalia this week? Because Kalia and him hate each other.. and Porsche and him are so close.. I feel like getting rid of Kalia is asking for one of us to be evicted. If she wins HoH, I feel like she'll want to get rid of Adam, and him her..
They discuss...

Rachel: This is the thing..
Jordan: OK, so if Kalia does win..
Rachel: Are you sure HoH doesn't play in the veto?
Jordan: Positive. We can ask though.
Rachel: We need to ask.
Jordan: When it was Natalie, she didn't play.


They run scenarios..

Rachel: If HoH does play, and Kalia wins, Adam would go. (same vice versa) If Porsche stays..
Jordan: She's gonna want to get rid of one of us.
Rachel: If Porsche stays, we are in big trouble, because Adam and Porsche are gonna want to take each other.

On this point they agree.

Jordan: She doesn't want me in Final 2 because I've already won.
Rachel: She doesn't think it's fair.
Jordan: Well, if she does win HoH, she wont play in Veto, so it'll be me you and Adam..

***Talk to the DR! Ask them! Final 4 Hoh does play in PoV, barring a Pandora's Box like in Jordan's season.

Jordan: Either way, if we keep Porsche, you'll be safer, because Porsche's gonna evict me over you.
Rachel: I don't think that's true at all.
Jordan: Plus, I don't think Kalia needs the money.. DId you hear her last night talking about how she always sees Reggie Bush and her cousins live right underneath Kim Kardashian? (palms) Most likely it's questions.. If not, and it's running, I think I can beat her.. But most likely, I think it's questions..
Rachel: I thin it'll be questions, and Kalia'll win it.
Jordan: If one of us do win, we'll evict Adam... and take Kalia.. Endurance, we can win. Skill, we can win. Questions.. She'll win it..

They start counting votes, in the event they evict Adam and keep Kalia going from final 4 to 3.. They they flip to keeping Porsche..

4:12pm (time check)
Rachel: I would feel so bad if final 2 was Adam and Porsche..

Rachel and Jordan are weighing all options about who is best to keep this week and beyond...

Rachel: If anything were to happen in a final endurance comp with Kalia? Let's say I slip? Kalia could win it...
Jordan: And I feel like with Porsche? She doesn't exercise much.. I feel like she would be easier to beat. No matter what, if it's me, you and Porsche, she's gonna evict me, because I've already won.
Rachel: That's not true.
Jordan: She doesn't like me.
Rachel: She doesn't like anyone..

4:15p
Jordan: I think Kalia knows if she makes it further, she'll win. You even said, if it was Adam and Kalia, you'd vote for her.
Rachel: Wouldn't you?
Jordan: Adam's been with me since the 2nd week.. And Kalia's even said it.. I'm a writer and I know the words to say to people.. We did the same thing with Adam and Shelly.. We just gotta go through all the scenarios.
Rachel: Well, what does your gut tell you on this one.
Jordan: As of right now, even though I don't care for her, I think Porsche should stay and Kalia should go.. Because if the next one is questions, she'll win.
Rachel: I think if we keep Kalia, she's gonna be in the final 3. I think if we keep Porsche..

Jordan: What is your gut telling you?
Rachel: My gut is telling me to evict Kalia.. but my heart.. She was up here talking to me about competitors..

4:22pm
They're going back and forth, trying to figure out who to keep, Kalia or Porsche... Rachel and Jordan are doing their best to remove the personal from the equation, and make the best decision to get themselves to final 3.

Jordan: Either way, we're kinda screwed. It's all the same scenario, it's just who we think we can beat. If we keep Kalia, and she wins PoV, she would keep me and evict you. With Porsche, I think she would keep you and evict me.
Rachel: I think Porsche would evict me too.. but even more, I think she would pair up with Adam.
Jordan: Do you think you can beat Kalia in the faces next week?
Rachel; I just don't know.
Jordan: We need to talk to Adam, and see if he'll for sure save one of us next week if he wins PoV.. Cuz if we keep Kalila, it's gonna make him mad.. and he might just pair up with her against us.

4:27pm
Round and round they go.. where they'll stop, nobody knows.. Spark up your feeds, folks! It aint over til you're sitting on the couch with Julie!

4:33pm
Following a short burst of Palms...

Rachel: This all goes down tomorrow!! Everything we've been talking about. I'm so nervous.

**BB just informed the HGs.

4:45pm
Feeds 3 & 4
Adam, Jordan & Rachel
HoH Room

Rachel & Jordan call Adam up to the HoH to talk with him very frankly about the options they've been discussing...

Rachel and Jordan ask, if they keep Porsche, and it's Rachel or Jordan on the block against Porsche, who will he keep?

Adam: You're coming. I'm all in with you guys. To be the best, you have to beat the best. I wanna earn it. Going up against Porsche, it would be a crap shoot.. cuz obviously I would have screwed you guys, and there's not that much time to get over it in jury..
Jordan: And we have 4 votes.
**zing, Jordan!
Adam: And you have 4 votes.

With Adam's promise of Vet solidarity.. repeated again at 4:45pm.. All talk of keeping Kalia has suddenly gone away..

Jordan: I just want your word.
Adam: Yes, if I'm the Veto holder and it's Rachel and Porsche on the block. See ya after the show, Porsche.

What the HGs have been told is that there's a "live show" tomorrow, Tuesday... It wont be live for us. We'll see it Wednesday. But for their purposes.. There is an eviction tomorrow...

Adam: As long as we're all on board.. Kalia has to go.
Jordan/Rachel: Yes!!

Jordan wants permission to give Kalia a pity vote, if she feels the need at the time. Rachel's ok with breaking a tie. Jordan will consider it.. She just wanted it out there, so neither of them are pissed at her.

Talk turns to how fast the week is going to go.. They all understand that the Final 3 Endurance HoH will be live on Thursday night... (***Yayyyy!!!! I ♥ Endurance comps on the live feeds!)

4:51
Rachel: Holy sh*t.. Porsche and Kalia are probably freaking out right now.
Jordan: Kalia was like, now i"m gonna go mope.
Adam: This is actually better.. At least it wont drag out forever.
Jordan: Adam, We have to win HoH tomorrow.
Adam: I have to win HoH tomorrow.. for one night.
Jordan: At least you'll get pictures.
Rachel: And you'll get to sleep up here.

4:54pm
HoH
Adam & Jordan

Following a palm break, Rachel is gone from the HoH. Jordan and Adam remain talking about the coming week..

Jordan: I've said in the box over and over again.. I want it to be me, Adam and Rachel so bad!
Rachel: (from downstairs) Picture Day!!!!

Adam and Jordan come out of the HoH..

Rachel: Picture Day!! Put on your continuously awesome gear and meet me in the backyard!!!


5pm on...

Here's your posey Final 5 HoH Pic!














5:21 And while Kalia and Porsche are out of the Room.. A Final 3 Promise Pic!


Back to the Feeds and Game talk...

5:50pm
Feed 3
Adam & Porsche
Backyard

Adam: If the 2 of us are gonna get there, 1 of us has to win HoH, the other has to win PoV. That PoV's gonna be blood. Or faces...
Porsche: Truly, I think they're doing it so no one kills each other.

***haha!

***OK.. Here's what I'm hearing from Adam's words to Porsche... By telling Porsche again that she needs to win either HoH or PoV to be safe, I believe Adam intends to honor his word to Rachel and Jordan, wherein he promised them repeatedly up in HoH that if it's one of them against Porsche, and he has the PoV, he will evict Porsche.

5:56pm
Adam & Porsche, cont'd
Adam is less than forthcoming with Porsche about his talk up in HoH with Rachel and Jordan, talking only about the pros and cons of keeping Kalia or Porsche.. and how Kalia offered them a final 3 deal.. He does not mention his final 3 deal with Rachel and Jordan, nor that they even mentioned it to him...

***By the way, Jordan may well give Kalia a pity vote. She's weighing it, and she's already cleared it with Rachel and Adam, so it doesn't come as a surprise to them.. Rachel's fine with being a tie breaker, but not at all thrilled with the notion of a pity vote...

6:05pm BBT
Adam's alone in the backyard now. Talk to us, bubby.. I'd like a little solo confirmation on your thoughts..

Skippy flips the feeds to Jordan in the bathroom with Porsche. Jordan's prepping Porsche for the possibility of a pity vote from her for Kalia...


6:19pm
Feed 3
Kitchen
Jordan & Adam

Adam confirms his final 3 with Jordan and Rachel solidarity again.


Adam: Just to let you know, if you're HoH and I'm holding the Veto, I will vote Porsche out, but I wont feel good about it.


6:45pm
Purple Room
Feed 3
Rachel & Jordan

They are again weighing options, but it's still looking like Kalia's the favorite to leave, because of her strength with questions, and the likelihood of her winning tomorrow's HoH, thereby securing a spot in the final 3 .

Jordan tells Rachel that Adam came to her independently and again confirmed that he would vote out Porsche, in the event he hold the final 4 PoV, and it's Porsche v Rachel in the hot seats.

6:52pm
Porsche & Rachel
Bathroom
Feed 3

Porsche: Did you talk to Jordan?
Rachel: Yeah.

Porsche: So you know you're gonna be a tie breaker?
Rachel: Yeah.
Porsche: How do you feel about it?
Rachel: Sick. Wanna talk in the purple room?

In they go...

Porsche: Yeah, so Jordan told me.. Obviously I'd like it better if it was a 2-0, but
Rachel: Are you gonna put me up next week?
Porsche: No. Swear. (they shake) And if you do do the tie break and keep me, I will definitely keep you. (paraphrasing)

Talk turns to Kalia throwing everyone under the bus now..

Rachel: If I vote to kjeep you, it's because you're my friend and I've had your back the whole game, and I expect you to have mine.
Porsche: I do. I get what she's doing, but I wish she wasn't. It would make life much easier.

Rachel: Do you have a final 2 deal with Adam.
Porsche: No. In fact, I don't even think Adam would pick me over Jordan. Obviously you deserve to be here, and i know I'm gonna lose against you.
Rachel: I think everyone in the game now has just as good of a chance... Trust me.. I have plenty of people in the jury who hate me.. especially after their goodbye messages.
Porsche: They were that bad?
Rachel: Worse. We'll just say that Daniele and I probably not ever gonna be friends.. Maybe not ever, but at least til the game is done.

7pm
BB has begun calling the HGs into the DR for goodbye messages...

7:04pm
Feed 3
Backyard
Porsche & Rachel

Rachel: Do you promise?

Porsche: Yes.
Rachel: If I'm up against Adam you wont vote me out.
Porsche: I promise.
Rachel: I'm gonna try to fight as hard as I can to win that Veto..
Porsche: And I'm gonna do everything I can to win HoH, cuz I think that's the only way I'm gonna stay.
Rachel: Not necessarily.
Porsche: But I promise.

Rachel: You know.. If Miami screws over Vegas, then there can't be a winter music jam..
Porsche: This is true.
Rachel: See.. Big Boob cocktail waitresses can do something.
Porsche: mm hmm!



This is ongoing. And great!! Spark up the feeds, folks! This season rocks! :0)



Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!






Permalink







42 Comments:

Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good evening Carolyn, I knew you were typing your poor fingers off.

Just posted about BB telling them about tomorrow. Now it's on.

September 5, 2011 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Yay they know it's tomorrow now! They are all going to be on major high tonight ~ yikes!!
No lock down - questions - bye bye Kalia :)

September 5, 2011 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Why are they saying live show tomorrow? What??

September 5, 2011 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Helene from NJ said...

I've been listening to this on the feeds since Kalia went upstairs to talk to Rachel. Oy!!! I know Kalia will say anything to stay. I don't trust her for a second and neither should Rachel and Jordan. I knew Kalia was getting to Rachel!!

I'm glad to see these two girls talking it all out and looking at every option. I was getting very nervous. Honestly, as long as Rachel and Jordan stay loyal to one another I don't care who wins. I just want them in the final 2.

Helene

September 5, 2011 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Melia said...

Did they just give them word of the way things will play out? When they came back from the BRB just now I think at 4:30 BBT Rachel said it all hit the fan tomorrow or something.

???

September 5, 2011 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I never realized that. The first HOH gets 13 days in the HOH room? They must do it the first day they come in the house. I guess that makes sense, just never thought about it before.

September 5, 2011 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Wait that doesn't make sense. They aren't in the house two weeks before we see the first show.

Picture Day!

September 5, 2011 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

MM

They are in the house 6 days before so if they have the HOH the first day that would give them 13 days. I never thought about it before.

September 5, 2011 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger joanne said...

@ Michigan man
They are in the house for 1 week before the first show and then from the first show to eviction night is another week. So yes 13 days in hoh makes sense!

September 5, 2011 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger Kassie said...

tonight is going to be long and filled with game talk. right bb is keeping me from watching the news about the Fires here in texas.

September 5, 2011 at 5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the final 3 pic...lol

September 5, 2011 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

This whole 13 day HOH really makes you think, at least it makes me think. I wonder then are the noms just couple days in? They have all that extra time to stress out and this is why it always seems like the first noms are freaking out more than any other. There would be so much time to campaign. Things that make you go hmmm.

September 5, 2011 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Porsche is breaking my heart with her chat to Adam about her past. I knew there was some unpleasant past but, yikes, to that story. If that was my child, I would have been the one having a hissy fit on his butt! And it would be the last time he spoke to me or my daughter...grrrr!!

September 5, 2011 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Good evening Carolyn!! Are they really thinking about keeping Kalia?? Please say it ain't so!!

September 5, 2011 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Yve said...

HI all!

Ok so I am a bi lost, I dont get how they can tell them its a "live" eviction tomorrow but it airs Wednesday... wont we all know then who left before wednesday? Or am I completely misunderstanding something? lol

September 5, 2011 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

OK-A few minutes ago I heard Jordon tell Kalia 'you have my vote.'

Is she blowing smoke up K's bum? Have R&J decided to keep Kalia? Or was Jordon just talking about the pity vote she discussed with Adam and Rachel? If so, Kalia's gonna be getting her hopes up for a whole lotta nothin'.

September 5, 2011 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger Yve said...

Love the final 3 pic... Jordon's got this cute little evil grin!

September 5, 2011 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

As soon as the HGs were told about the Eviction tomorrow, Rachel and Jordan called Adam up to confirm his solidarity with them.

He confirmed that if he wins PoV at f4 and it's Rachel or Jordan vs Porsche on the block, he will evict Porsche.

Since then, they've all been on the same page: Evict Kalia.

Jordan, however, may well give Kalia a pity vote.

September 5, 2011 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger Theresa in WA said...

I, for one, am going to be a lost puppy when they block us out tomorrow! This back and forth about Kalia does not make me feel any confident that the final 3 that I want is going to work out :(

September 5, 2011 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

so Jordan is giving a Jury, I mean pity vote?

I would be so pissed! all that pressuring Adam to vote their way, & she is gonna throw it? why not let Adam do the pity vote then!

so Rachel & Adam can get all the dirt on their hands..wow

September 5, 2011 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

... and Hi!!!! :0)


boy my timing was good coming back! lol.. I saved myself what would have been pointless, and managed to come in at exactly the right moment..

:)!!!

September 5, 2011 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger Yve said...

*** Correction: I am a "bit" lost, not "bi lost"... lol! just wanted to clear the air!

I really hope that if Jordo give Kalia a pity vote Rach does stick to evicting her. I do hope that Jordon doesnt use a pity vote though because sometimes those pity votes can come back to haunt you, but ultimately I think that Jordon is hopeing that if Kalia gets voted out Jordon can say she voted to keep her.

September 5, 2011 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Oh oh! After Kalia and Rachel had their mega convo, Rachel said she had to discuss it with Jordan. After calling Jordan upstairs and hashing it all out, Jordan tells Kalia she has her vote - feeling she owes it to Kalia, but knowing that Rachel will break the tie for Porsche to stay. Kalia is now telling Adam to pretty much shove his vote -- in the nicest of ways, but regardless comes to the same thing. She is fairly confidant that Rachel and Jordan agreed on keeping her - I hate when that happens ;)

September 5, 2011 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Granite said...

Jordan giving Kalia a pity vote is so not cool. Jeff and Jordan said they wouldn't vote for Brendon to stay because they knew it wouldn't save him. Jordan owes it to Rachel to vote Kalia out. I really hope she reconsiders.

September 5, 2011 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Grendon listening to them for a bit I understand. But heaven forbid something go wrong & Kalia stays!!!

September 5, 2011 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I guess Jordon keeping her hands clean by giving Kalia a pity vote is about the same thing as Kalia claiming to have kept Jordon safe all this time even though the only reason Jordon was safe was because Kalia's alliance had other people they wanted to target.

Of course, we all know that if Porsche hadn't opened Pandora's box, Jordon would have been gone last week. But I guess since Kalia 'technically' kept her deal it would have been good for a jury vote if Kalia had made final 2.

September 5, 2011 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

I think what Kalia should realize is that now IS the time to be taking out competitors. Claiming to be the best and swearing to win both HOH and POV next week, is stupid at this point. There isn't enough comps left and getting rid of the hardest to beat should be top priority. If the tables were turned (as they have been) Kalia would be doing the same thing. She would be thinking about slicing through the next comps against people she truly believes she can win against. No one is worried about Jordan taking any of the next comps, so I think she is pretty safe.

September 5, 2011 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

The other difference between J&J not voting for Brendon when he was on the block is that both people on the block that week were in their alliance.

Jordon is not in an alliance with Porsche at all. Although I don't think Kalia and Jordon have owed each other since the house split week 3, Kalia has been the one to continuously bring up the fact that she and Jordon had a deal they would never nominate each other or vote each other out.

September 5, 2011 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

Grendon said...
I guess Jordon keeping her hands clean by giving Kalia a pity vote is about the same thing as Kalia claiming to have kept Jordon safe all this time even though the only reason Jordon was safe was because Kalia's alliance had other people they wanted to target.

Of course, we all know that if Porsche hadn't opened Pandora's box, Jordon would have been gone last week. But I guess since Kalia 'technically' kept her deal it would have been good for a jury vote if Kalia had made final 2.

September 5, 2011 6:21 PM



I guess I'm missing the point here, for me it's not about Kaliah, it's about Jordan's alliance. I think giving a pity vote with only 2 counting votes, and having Rachel do the dirty work by breaking the tie, is kinda shitty, considering Rachel is carrying Jordan & Adam is keeping his word, what exactly is Jordan going to contribute?

September 5, 2011 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

I am loving conversations that Jordan is NOT playing with her hair. That is when I know she is confidant!

September 5, 2011 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

MnM I agree with you. Jordan voting for Kalia to stay is strictly a jury vote. Which IMO isn't really a vote for Jordan in the end.
Dani is in jury and will do everything she can to make sure Jordan doesn't win if she makes to F2.

September 5, 2011 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

It's all in the perception. I think Jordon has contributed a lot to Rachel just being in the house and getting back her fighting spirit. I don't think Jordon has been strong in comps and everyone, including Jordon, knows she's playing for second place. The person she would have the best chance of beating in a final 2 is Porsche, but I don't think she would ever choose Porsche over Adam. I don't think Jordon is perfect, but she discussed it with Rachel and Adam and even asked if they would be o.k. with it. She didn't just say 'This is what I'm doing regardless of how you guys feel.'

September 5, 2011 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Sending Jordon, Rachel and Adam positive messages. As long as there are more people pulling for you than rooting against you-go with the positive and don't let the negative weigh you down.

September 5, 2011 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger David B said...

THAT would have been a real "thats what she said!"

September 5, 2011 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Evening all! Just home from a dinner with hubby's motorcycle club...i am too full!

Jordon hasn't floated, Jordon has played Jordon's game Jordon's way. It got her to the end the last time, and it could again this time. Jordon is a compassionate person so her pity vote for Kahlia is just that a pity vote, she hates that Kahlia is going home all sad and crying. She wants her to go, just no be all sad a weepy. Jordon knows what she's doing....and she's doing it well.....jmo

September 5, 2011 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

I don't think Adam or Rachel will speak up & say they don't like it, what they will do is exactly what they are doing, keep it in their mind, chew on it & act accordingly.

JordAn has been a great support for Rachel, but I do not think she is responsible in the Least for Rachel's change, Rachel took care of JordAn after Jeff left, saved them both etc..

I think this is the Real Rachel, and we'd be seeing it without JordAn in the house. it's the lack of Brendon that helps.

IMHO anyway!

September 5, 2011 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger Granite said...

Jordan's vote for Kalia could cost her a spot in the final 3. Up until now she was all but guaranteed a spot. Rachel is not happy about it regardless of what she said. Rachel would not have made the deal with Porsche just now if she wasn't in the position of being the tie breaker. Porsche may just honor that deal and vote out Jordan if P wins veto. I just hope that Jordan and Rachel figure out that the HOH will play for veto so Jordan fights for the HOH.

September 5, 2011 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

When the game gets to this point they can all taste the money. And when you've come this far even the second place prize seems better than nothing. That leads them all to do things that I don't always like or approve of. Even father Dan had his bad moments.

But I look at the whole person from beginning to end. Everyone will debate on the best game-kicking arse in comps, being a great manipulator, being great with strategy and flying under the radar. I think if you can get to the end, play a decent game AND be a decent person overall it does count for a lot.

Rachel has not only been a great competitor, she has grown tremendously as a person and I think her friendship with Jordon had at least a little to do with that. Adam and Jordon have been two of the most decent people in the house as far as their treatment of others and their competitive skills are fairly even. Kalia has been decent in comps but not as good as she thinks. I never hated her and actually liked her at one point. But everything she keeps saying about her newbie alliance completely contradicts how she has played the game. And I'm sorry, but I don't have much positive to say about Porsche.

Yes, I believe without a doubt that Rachel deserves this win. But I will be happy to see Jordon OR Adam sitting in the chair next to her.

September 5, 2011 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Maniac Rose said...

They are forgetting the questions...like, dani said her biggest mistake in the game was???

Dom said he wished he would never have been involved with Dani??? Things like that...I haven't heard anyone mention them..

September 5, 2011 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Julie tweeted she will be on Craig Ferguson tonight.

September 5, 2011 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I hope Jordan changes her mind and does not give a pity vote to Kalia ...

My 2 cents ...

Much Love Carolyn!!

Thanks again for all you do Carolyn!

September 5, 2011 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger P.J. Trpster said...

Just a thought and a question, because I am not sure about what Porsche told Rachel about herself.

Looking at Rachel's "Big boobed cocktail waitress" comment. Does she know that Porsche does the same job she did/(does still IDK in Vegas?)in Miami: VIP Cocktail Waitressing?

I thought they would have been close with this in common, but it seems not to be, so I wonder.

Also, I can see Jordan's wanting to give Kalia a "pity vote". For Jordan that could give her a jury vote if it comes down to her and one other.

I personally think if Adam makes the F2 he will win it. IMHO, Adam had played a wonderful social game. He has kept his word, not lied, and I do not see him as having floated as he has remained constant in his game play.

September 5, 2011 at 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below